Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

Protip: Alina literally works part-time as an economic consultant. Your grocery stalls ain't shit.

Reminder: every student here is, at the very least, an honor student. Ringrange also is a university that covers all subjects, not just generic steampunk stuff that all the CSes latched onto. Of course there's going to be business students going around doing business.

Protip: Alina literally works part-time as an economic consultant. Your grocery stalls ain't shit.
Until Alina need to eat at least.

Heh, how sad. All these girls waiting for someone else to invite them to dance, but half the guys in the RP are too busy romancing each other in Roaring Surf Street.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Onyx will approach Madelon with some very elaborate clock-innuendo. Just you wait.

Nobody's even in the Student District except Alina. Might've fucked up a little on your "analysis" there, little miss.

Also, I would pay actual money to see that go down.

Last I looked, so was Alison. Albeit not in the same area as Alina. The clock boys being near each other is a stroke of luck, given the likely size and locations of these Districts. Madelon is close to the two, or so I assume.

And five of us have yet to post. So plenty of things can still happen.

Or I hope they post, if not we have two replacements and a couple others who were interested.

Click, Zombs, and Psyker are all notorious slowfags, even on the best of days. Alas, the days where Click and Zombs post daily are long past.

Dunno what's up with Weisenhart and Bob Cut, but Weisenhart's been posting up a stormmm in another RP.

Zombs and I totally marathoned 30 some games of WoWS last night, and I promptly passed out with headache after that. So there's that~

Heidemarie should absolutely be in the Trading Club too.

There's probably clubs that act as suppliers for other shops. Warehouse and wholesale shenanigans and all.

Zombs and I totally marathoned 30 some games of WoWS last night, and I promptly passed out with headache after that. So there's that~
Incidentally, I stopped playing that game because of the grind your Avy is part of.

Kancolle or Warships?
Warships.

Kongo grind onwards, became too much for me to reach the Yamato.

Would like to play Kancolle though.

Warships.

Kongo grind onwards, became too much for me to reach the Yamato.

Would like to play Kancolle though.
Oh yeah, it really is a grindy game. Kongo is a fun ship though, it doesn't feel like a grind playing her.

>play Kancolle
>not subject one's self to the whims of RNJesus and Compass-chan

topkek

Heh, how sad. All these girls waiting for someone else to invite them to dance, but half the guys in the RP are too busy romancing each other in Roaring Surf Street.

Yeheh boi u kno it ;)

Nah, but in seriousness, I imagine we'll interact with those of the opposite gender after my next post.

Mega awkward pick-up lines incoming, eh? It'd probably be fairly disappointing, getting hit on by a bunch of commoners instead of a proper Parisian gentleman.

I don't think I've ever been so uncomfortable just from writing a single sentence.

onyx is so smooth. send help

Ionyx is so smooth. send help
""Y'know, as a horologist, I know a lot about time. And if beauty were time, you'd be an eternity." "

Smooth as a Gravel Road.

No she's enjoyable, the ship after however, is not. Takes the okay things with Kongo, and yeah..

I heard of the horrible rng in Kancolle. Part of why I haven't played it. WoT's has turned me into a very salty person, as I have horrid RNG and Luck.

Last edited:
""Y'know, as a horologist, I know a lot about time. And if beauty were time, you'd be an eternity." "

Smooth as a Gravel Road.

No she's enjoyable, the ship after however, is not. Takes the okay things with Kongo, and yeah..

I heard of the horrible rng in Kancolle. Part of why I haven't played it. WoT's has turned me into a very salty person, as I have horrid RNG and Luck.
My stats are Fuso are bad. So bad that I renamed my ingame name to Fuso Teitoku.

That said, it plays fundamentally different to Kongo and is in reality a very good ship; just bad if you play it like Kongo.