Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
What could possibly go wrong?

I mean, if there's no lift, I'd be tempted IRL. Fuck stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx will volunteer to go first.

Any useful items around as Yohan heads down the stairs of the building? Even a sharp piece of scrap that could be used like a knife would be appreciated, or is it all just rubble?

Hmm....you find yourself rubble. An iron bar with a bit of concrete attached to one end.

Hmm maybe I should request a weapon roll soon. :P

Though question, is it correct to assume the water is safe with boiling?

It looks cleaner than any water you've seen before. So sure.

I will be posting tommorrow after midnight.

@Click This Post before then or your qt Krupp girl gets another hole to get fucked in.

@Weisenhart you ded or something?

Getting back onto your RP after treading through the posts lightly. I have some questions, however. I'll finally, after all this time make a post once my questions have been clarified.

Do note that I have missed a lot of stuff thanks to my loving thesis, so forgive me if these questions have been answered already.

1) Is the area of effect of the whole phenomenon worldwide or just around the vicinity of Ringrange Academy campus?
2) Is everything inside the area of effect affected by reverse gravity? Would someone still be lifted upwards even if they stayed indoors?
3) Where is everyone else apart from the main cast? It seems as if it turned into a ghost town of some sorts.

@Weisenhart since I was around, stalking the OOC and IC, and who knows when ERode will answer here is what I understand:

1. It appears that the affected area of the real world was quite small, at best being only the Academy. Can't recall the details since I kind skimmed over the IC until the interesting part and payed little attention to what was going on until the world went insane or whatever.

2. I think that the gravity becomes negative after a certain height or it is negative just in a small "bubble". Can't remember the details of that part ATM...

3. Considering how weird the place where the main cast ended up is I will make a random guess based on all the mangas and other stuff I read/watched and say that the main cast is trapped in an alternative (de)constructed reality or a (de)constructed pocket dimension.

And yeah I am still here. Fighting boredom and try to keep the dying light of hope that I might enter my character before my next birthday...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Getting back onto your RP after treading through the posts lightly. I have some questions, however. I'll finally, after all this time make a post once my questions have been clarified.

Do note that I have missed a lot of stuff thanks to my loving thesis, so forgive me if these questions have been answered already.

1) Is the area of effect of the whole phenomenon worldwide or just around the vicinity of Ringrange Academy campus?
2) Is everything inside the area of effect affected by reverse gravity? Would someone still be lifted upwards even if they stayed indoors?
3) Where is everyone else apart from the main cast? It seems as if it turned into a ghost town of some sorts.
1. Who knows? Don't think you need that to make your post and all~
2. The pillars of reversed gravity deconstructs inanimate matter. If someone is being lifted up while they're indoors, that means that whatever is above them has also been lifted up...so they technically won't be indoors anymore.
3. Yes. It does seem like that, doesn't it?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
@Click This
Ganbatte. Heidemarie is currently prone on the ground. Should probably have difficulty breathing, considering all those sudden injuries. Effectively immobile.

@Psyker Landshark @Zombehs @RedArmyShogun
In your next post, your characters will start at the base of the slanted building. You can go as far as to get to the same room that Heidemarie and golden-eyed individual is at...but that'd require some super fast running and super dumb luck.

@Random @Bob Cut
It's really your choice where you go from here. At their vantage point on top of the building, they'd be able to see that there are other buildings that are taller than the ones they're at. If one of your characters has exceptionally good eyesight, they would spot a strange board floating up from the rooftops of one of the taller buildings. Which, if they were smart, may grab their attention, as all other anti-gravity pillars essentially just had rubble.

Assuming, for brevity's sake, that they can get up and down the building with no problemo.

@Jakers @Asuras @Jageroux
In your next post, your characters will have descended the building, and they will spot the scary trio that have melee weapons. If you follow, you will arrive at the Heidemarie-room after my next post.

@Weisenhart
This may or may not be a good entrance for your dashing prince charming of a character, saving Heidemarie. Of course, if one of the first-responders do something of significance first, well...early bird gets da worm.

Aha. A "Big Damn Heroes" moment is exactly what I had planned all along. C:

>mfw my crew consists of a super-cripple and a traumatised kamidere midget
Possibility of survival: 0.02%
Margin of error: 99.98%

Possibility of Weisenhart finally making a post: 50%
Possibility of Weisenhart becoming lazy: 100%
Margin of error: 0%

Damn, Heidemarie is really getting abused.

What does this motherfucker have against cute anime girls?

Apparently we get to climb down now, @Random! What fun!

Watch Heidemarie Get Shot Simulator 2016

This mofo needs to stop already, I've got a bar with a bit of rock on the end and I'm not afraid to use it.

Also, whilst running down the stairs, was Yohan able to see her get shot again, or is her condition completely unknown to everyone after hearing the 2nd gunshot?

So, basically Heidemarie becomes the punching bag.