Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Plot advancing Monday night. Get those posts in.

Hum.

I shall start remaking my character's background based on what ERode had told me, before I could post.
I'm still alive. Daijobou. It's not because I'm lazy or anything, baka.

Hum.

I shall start remaking my character's background based on what ERode had told me, before I could post.
I'm still alive. Daijobou. It's not because I'm lazy or anything, baka.
>shall start
>implying you didn't start four-five days ago, when I first PM'd you
sasuga rem lover

@Click This @Bob Cut
What's your excuse?

Iwaku not notifying me this thread was getting replies is my excuse.

@Iwaku
What's your excuse?

Iwaku not notifying me this thread was getting replies is my excuse.

@Iwaku
What's your excuse?
In fairness it was seen last, 19 weeks and two days ago.

And this is the website we trust with our roleplays... Really makes you think.

I'll have a post up tonight. Maybe.

I never did trust. Got all muh important infos on Word to counter surprise server crashes and surprase data deletion.

I never did trust. Got all muh important infos on Word to counter surprise server crashes and surprase data deletion.
Only after I told you a million times~

Only after I told you a million times~
You're mistaking me for literally everyone else, Click. I've being doing it on Word ever since I was 12. XD

>shall start
>implying you didn't start four-five days ago, when I first PM'd you
sasuga rem lover

If you'll deal with my thesis for me, I'd be making the bad most flippin' ass character for you. :3

Time to read up and post. Ohboi.

BAM!

Hello, Alina.

@Jageroux @Asuras @Jakers
You three are on the roof of one of these buildings, ten stories up. A stream of debris rises up on the part of the railing that Onyx was leaning against, and now, both the railing and the ground beneath him has crumbled rising up. Similarly, gravity is pulling him upwards as well, and he is rising slowly, his ascent accelerating with every second that passes.

Essentially, he's going to be falling into the alien blue sky.

@Click This
You are on an adjacent building. This building has fallen to a thirty degree angle, and you are sitting on the slope. There are open, rectangular slots all around you, and rooms are within.

@Bob Cut @Random
You two are inside a room, alone. The outside walls have broken apart, revealing the strange outside world. The room itself is clinical, nothing outside of a few broken pieces of gravel 'decorating' the room. Behind them, where the door is, rubble and debris rise upwards. They are three stories up. If they wish to go up or down or simply out of the room, they would have to go along the outside wall of the building.

@Zombehs @Psyker Landshark @RedArmyShogun
You three are on ground level, water beginning to pool beneath your feet. The water is remarkably clean and cool to the touch. Caelum and XiFeng are together. Alison is in front of them, twenty or so yards away, facing away from them.

Here's some general notes.

All will feel a strange sense of vertigo, as you become privy to each other's scenes, before reality changes into the Destructed World. And, of course, there's also going to be various oddities in reality before that sense of vertigo, hinted to within the post. Feel free to pile on more or misinterpret it and all. Doesn't really matter to me.

None of you have lived to see a blue sky or a sun. This is something that is more alien and discomforting than beautiful. Steam Revolution killed the sky, essentially, before color photos were a thing.

You have anything that you had in the scene. So Alison will have her groceries and Marionette will have her puppets.

Everyone will be able to hear the 'tick' of the obelisk in the same 'volume' as everyone else, regardless of how far away they are, or even if they plug their ears.

There is a sharpness to the air.

Buildings are all basically devoid of anything. Think of them as empty concrete office buildings, ranging from eight stories to fifteen stories tall.

If you have any other description related questions, ask ahead.

And no one heard or saw or witnessed or whatever elsed the things that were in <>.

Last edited:
"The water is remarkably clean and cool to the touch."

Poor waifu and her lack of limbs.

Not totally sure what's going on, so I'll wait till I see others responses, also where would @Weisenhart be in terms of all of this, if and when they post?

Weisenhart is as Weisenhart does. He's reworking parts of his character atm, but he should be showing up sooner or later.

Should be able to post later today. Laptop died on me.

@ERode - So there's a zone of reversed gravity around Onyx? For example if I threw a rock or something near Onyx, would that go upwards as well?

Bad ideas posted. Wasn't expecting to find a use for the invention in the suitcase so early.

If what the board actually does/how it works isn't clear, I'll try to elaborate.

Yeah, I don't know how you're pressurizing water at all in any significant manner. XD

Do you mean something like...'pressurizing air and using that to propel water in order to fly and such'? DId some reading on the Flyboard, and I think that's how it worked. I'd say that five minutes is actually a lot of time then. 20 seconds with the current model and in consideration to the amount of tanks, useful more for being able to change directions in mid-air than for actual flight.