Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Watch Heidemarie Get Shot Simulator 2016

This mofo needs to stop already, I've got a bar with a bit of rock on the end and I'm not afraid to use it.

Also, whilst running down the stairs, was Yohan able to see her get shot again, or is her condition completely unknown to everyone after hearing the 2nd gunshot?
Stairs are covered by walls, and Heide is indoors now. Also, the second gunshot did not happen yet.

Alina and Marionette star in the greatest movie of 2016 - Two Girls, One Building: The Sequel.

Could one of our characters conveniently find a grappling gun, @ERode?

@Bob Cut
Yeah, they totally can. Grappling Hook is in the sun.

• Thank You
Reactions: Random
Great! Now all I gotta do is go get some wings from the nearest volcano and fly up to get it.

Come save Heidemarie's ass >:[

Heidemarie doesn't have much booty. Thus, no salvation. Sad, isn't it?

Part of me thought we were gonna see a "death" this early on in the roleplay and I thought that was pretty neat.

I mean, by all means, Heidemarie should be deadmarie due to how fast time would actually move...but that'd be pretty mean.

That being said, second post of the OOC has been updated to track the injuries your characters accumulate, or anything else.

So she was supposed to have died from the first shot, and instead, @Click This missed the memo and just bullshitted her to safety?

Whatchu doin', Click This?

So she was supposed to have died from the first shot, and instead, @Click This missed the memo and just bullshitted her to safety?

Whatchu doin', Click This?
Naw, I told Click that she would have been able to react and aim-dodge on that first shot.

Naturally, all that info dumping on the Thomson Contender being a single-shot pistol was meant to encourage a counterattack, and I suppose it worked. :3

But then magic reload powers are about to bite her on the ass.

NFj54qQ.png
Despair due to lack of real alcohol.
Clearly the worst out of all of us. RIP.
Wears lacy black panties.
I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

@Bob Cut
Unless Marionette is breaking a limb off her marionettes, or she's ground level, she's not going to find a long piece of wood. It's all just concrete in this jungle.

I imagine them being on the ground floor right now, so...

Yeah, that's fine. Just note that she'd be expending some physical strength to break a branch off the vegetation clinging onto the buildings.

Well, I did write them in as taking a break after climbing down. I know how much energy that must have taken, especially after having just climbed up that same building.

Alas, I was too slow in reading everything that's happening at the moment in making a post. Guess I should recoup and think of a way to introduce my dashing character.

Good news is that I've finally caught up after a bit of skipping. :3

Last edited by a moderator: