Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

Is he interested in stealing clocks?

Depends. How nifty are they?

My character is an oddity, so I assume, on reputation alone, she would avoid them.

Mostly out of fear of being stolen, or her prosthetics being stolen, at least.

I mean, if she were really afraid, she could just tell the Student Disciplinary Committee that some creeper is stealing her limbs, and they'd probably toss him into a re-education cell for that and all his other misdemeanors.

I mean, if she were really afraid, she could just tell the Student Disciplinary Committee that some creeper is stealing her limbs, and they'd probably toss him into a re-education cell for that and all his other misdemeanors.
Re-education you say? That's the best Education.

Will work on a post soon, finishing up something else.

He's already stolen the plans and layout for the cell, and built an escape route into the building. Law Abiding Citizen up in this.

If there are any other aspiring inventors, come and talk nerdy shit with Yohan if ya' want. Otherwise, he'll be doing what he does best: contributing nothing to society.

Who wants to discuss relationships in regards to a middle aged sorta-alcoholic who's probably stolen something if it's interesting enough to reverse engineer. Returns it with some money for the trouble probably.
I mean, if this guy is interested in stealing water pressure-powered hoverboard blueprints, then go for it. Yohan would possibly be the saltiest man alive to find somebody stole his ideas, though.

If there are any other aspiring inventors, come and talk nerdy shit with Yohan if ya' want. Otherwise, he'll be doing what he does best: contributing nothing to society.
Is this the start of Clockwork Machine hijinks featuring Yohan and Onyx funtimes?

yasssssssssssssssssss i finally added a theme to my post after wrecking it entirely for the umpteenth time

bow before my ridiculously inefficient and subpar bb skills

Is this the start of Clockwork Machine hijinks featuring Yohan and Onyx funtimes?
If you want your clocks to rapidly discharge water in all directions and fly around, then sure. It'll be a fun spin on telling the time for all the kids.

Now to work on a post, as to the questions, I'll ICly hint at her reluctance of going around others for now, that's not to say others can't seek her out however. And pft, water clocks water clogs.

It really nice when you have an existential crisis because you're not sure if your post is too long but at the same time you don't want it to be too short.

Also, dick joke. (put me out of my misery please)

Last edited:
@RedArmyShogun
Stores are basically student-run. Old lady would be a third year with perky tits. Or something to that effect.

@RedArmyShogun
Stores are basically student-run. Old lady would be a third year with perky tits. Or something to that effect.
I'll make an edit then.

And done. Surprised they would let the students run the stores though.