Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks at the PDA and reads over the rules " It appears that they do, good observation....you...who are you anyway?"

I then walk over to the dorms and look around.I think mostly it's in the rules.I'm just assuming.I feel nothing more than despair.I look to see if the equipment is on or not.I then think I think they should apoligize.

Last edited by a moderator:
On each person's PDA the list of rules were in a tab and were as followed
  1. Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
  2. "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
  3. Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
  4. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.
  5. Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
  6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
  7. Once a murder takes place, a class trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students.
  8. If the guilty party is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.
  9. If the guilty party is not exposed, all the other students will be punished and the guilty party will win.
  10. Loaning your e-Handbook to another student is strictly prohibited.
  11. The guilty party may only kill a maximum of two person during any single "killing game," unless clearly stated otherwise.
  12. Forcefully entering a room that is locked by Headmaster Monokuma is prohibited.
  13. Additional school regulations may be added as necessary.
  14. Violation of any of these regulations will result in immediate execution.
  15. Mixed baths are extremely prohibited at all times.
  16. The body discovery announcement will appear after 3 persons have found a corpse of someone murdered by a fellow classmate.

"M-me?" I jump a bit. "Um...my name's Kyle. Kyle Cyrio." I bow my head away shyly, not used to real human interaction.

When Steven woke up, he found himself lying in a heap of clothes staring right at a lamp. As one might expect, the shock of waking up in a unknown place was enough to trigger the brain's panic button and caused Steven to bolt straight up. Sadly for Steven, he was lying right under a plank connecting two laundry machines. "Ow! What the hell...", he cried out., rubbing his sore head. What... was going on? Where was he? Well, obviously he was in some kind of laundry room, but he didn't remember GOING to a laundry room, let alone falling asleep in one. Besides, normal laundry rooms didn't have glaringly obvious security cameras hanging everywhere and didn't have the windows bolted down. So... Was he locked in? Did he get kidnapped for some reason? If so, he should get out of here as soon as possible. Then again, if his surroundings were any clue, the door was more than likely locked too. ...Well, no harm in trying, right?
Surprising, the door was actually not locked at all, allowing Steven to enter the hall beyond it. "What... Why? Why would anyone bother to seal off the windows like that and put up cameras, then leave the door wide open?", Steven commented out loud. It just didn't make any sense. If they wanted to capture him, then why just let him roam free? There were only two ways in which to explain it. One was that he wasn't captured at all, but that didn't explain how he ended up here in the first place. The other was that he WAS captured, but that he was allowed free movement in a larger area. This would mean that there had to be another 'outer' door somewhere that was sealed off. Considering how large the hall he was in now though, there was no way of knowing which one it was without manually checking every door...
After checking a bunch of random doors, most of which were still locked, he eventually ended up at the Gym/auditorium, where a large group had already gathered up.
A killing game? What in the world... Nobody would be insane enough to fall for that though, right?, Steven hoped. ...A hope that would soon turn out to be false, as a fight erupted almost as soon as the person who called himself Monokuma left the room. Luckily, the situation defused itself before things could really get out of hand.
Attempting to prevent the angry young man from going after the suspicious kid, Steven approached the young man and spoke up. "You are right that he didn't say anything about any accomplices. But does it matter, really? After all, none of us are actually going to murder someone else, right? I'd say we work together to either one, find another way out, or two, find that Monokuma guy and make him let us out. Why play along with this insane game, right? I prefer to neither become a victim or a murderer, thank you very much."
He paused for a moment, then continued. "That said, I suggest that we try to keep moving in one group as much as possible. That way, if anyone tries anything funny, the rest of the group can prevent it. We'll all be save that way, and can focus un everyone getting out of here. On that note, I suggest we tell each other our names. My name is Steven Silverberg."
It was about this point that someone else joined the conversation. "Hmm? Rules? What kind of 'rules'?", Steven said as he looked at his PDA "Hmm... 'No leaving the school'? We'll see about that, thank you very much. Certain areas are off-limits at night, no sleeping outside of the dorms, blah blah blah'. In short, he's trying to keep us on a leash. I'd say we break the leash and get out of this place."

"You seem....uncomfortable...not a bad uncomfortable but your not use to people aren't you?" I look over to you and try to read more and more about what your feelings.

I walk around the halls to find something interesting.

"No...not real people anyways..." I reach into my sweatshirt pocket, pulling out the little handheld device. "I...I usually live in this little word."

"...I fail to see how you could live in that."I look at the device curiously.

"That's just like teenagers, completely rebellious to any sort of authority, I wouldn't listen to your little friend, he'll get you all killed. Upupupu, has anyone read past rule 13?" It was shocking to hear the sudden familiar voice of the psychotic bear. This time he stood on one of the benches looking over the students, once again. As if he was showing they were all beneath him "For a bunch of high school students you are quite illiterate" He shook his head and stepped put his paw over his mouth, grinning

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Don't you get it? He's a geek~ Those are the ones that never leave the home and rather live in a fake world." I said with a smirk on my face as I approach the two other guys talking. Being as bored as I am I figured I might as well talk/mess with someone around here.[/BCOLOR]

I glance over at the new student entering the conversation " Well it's not a fake world if it exists... oh you don't seem like a nice guy." I start to look you up and down trying to read you.

I just watch you two silently, holding my handheld close to me, as if it would make me less tense.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I dont'! Oh how you hurt my ever so delicate heart! Here I thought I was the nicest fucking person in the whole damn universe." I say with my voice dripping of sarcasm while I roll my eyes. "As for you shitty psycho." I stated as I pointed at the fucking bear thing. "I can read just fine, not my fault your rules and this entire thing is complete shit." I spat before sticking my tongue out at the bear thing obviously annoyed. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR]

"Great, not even five minutes and already fallin' apart like a bunch of preschoolers on their first stage performance." Kibi muttered as Tan distracted himself with the PDA "I can safely say that stupidity will probably kill all of us far sooner than any wannabe murderer would."

"You forget that this school was supposed to be for Ultimates." Tan mentioned "everyone here's got something they excel above the others at doing."

"So what? That's only if that bear-fondling freak was telling the truth about this being Hope's Peak." Kibi snarled before gesturing "We could easily be in some highly furbished bunker miles underground an you know it."

"It would seem easier to just do some remodeling of a school than to replicate one underground." Tan pointed out

"He runs around in a bear outfit, who needs logic from a nutjob whose parents should've euthanized immediately after realizing he would just be a drag on everyone he comes in contact with!"

"You seem especially spiteful today." Tan commented

"Ya goddamn right I am!!!" If Kibi were an actual organic being, he'd probably be seething right about now.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, we still gotta look around the place." Tan glanced towards the other students as well "Are we one-hundred percent certain that there's no way out of here? Perhaps there's stuff lying around that could help us."

"And by us he means US, none of you." Kibi felt the need to chime in "All of you can just keep to killing each other while the adults handle business."

"I'm like fifteen man." Tan spoke up, causing the rabbit puppet to turn its furious gaze on him

"That's why I wasn't talking to you, adults clearly refers to ME."

"Then why did you use it in plural?"

"Because children are too stupid to know the difference, shut up!"

"Anyway... I feel I should introduce us before my little friend here singles us out anymore." Tan gave a slight chuckle as he slid his PDA in his jacket "I'm Tanami Alikmeinster, some of you may have heard of me, Super High School Puppeteer and whatnot. Just call me Tan its easier. This rowdy rapscallion here is Kibi."

"How dare you assume filth like you can even attempt to label a true animal like me!"

"And the one currently trying not to cry is Nibi."

Nibi had stayed silent whilst holding the PDA, and had tried staying out of everyone's focus even after Tan had her put it away, now in the limelight, the kitten puppet squeaked as she tried to introduce herself.

"Oh! Hi... I'm hoping-"

"Oh god why don't you just leave her here with the rest of the garbage," Kibi muttered as he folded his stubby arms "I can already taste the uselessness emanating off her like a foul stench."

Nibi gasped "How rude!"

"You think this is rude?" Kibi pointed at her "Lady, you don't even wanna think about what rude is to me!"

"Bad boys don't get to reside in the thoughts of others," Nibi said, trying to pump herself up "I shall erase the filthiness of your attitude from my own mind and never allow you to reenter."

"Anyway," Tan interrupted the two casually as he shifted his stance "besides the gamer here I don't think I really know much about you guys. I'm don't really keep up with trends so, sorry about that... but I'd at least like names if we actually turn out to be stuck here."

"Indeed, real friends always back each other up!" Nibi said in a proud manner "So if we all become friends then we can overcome this obstacle combining our exceptional abilities together as-!"

Kibi's coughing interrupted Nibi's speech, Tan lifted an eyebrow "You okay there?"

"No, the stench just gets worse the more she's allowed to speak such utter trash." Kibi said before sighing.

Nibi's little arms shook with repressed rage before turning away from the rabbit and bowing towards the others "I am ever so pleased to make your acquaintance, please do ignore the words of our temper-addled friend over here. He can't help being born without manners."

"You can't help being born without any uses." Kibi reiterated

"I do hope that together friendships can blossom between us even in the face of such adversity!"

I then hear the conversation and entered the room in curiousity and I appeared sitting on the bench next to the bear.I wave then say"Hey guys!"

"Why, yes, I've read past that part, you psycho", Steven turned to their captor. "I don't see why we should pay any attention to it though. I mean, immediate execution? If you were able to do all that, then why even bother trying to get us to kill one another? Besides, I haven't seen anything that looks like it could kill us anywhere around here. No poison bangle, no bomb necklace, nothing. So tell me, how are we going to be 'executed' ".he continued, finishing the last word with air quotes.

"If you think your the nicest person in the universe I think you're mistaken, also you look silly sticking your tongue out." The sarcasm goes right over my head.

Monokuma laughed at Silver "If i'm anything... besides a bear, it's a bear of my word, besides why should i get rid of the surprise? Do you really wanna take the chance of being the first to die? You won't even get to see the first trial!" Monokuma stepped over the SHSL Magician with little care and jumped down. "I can promise, if any knowledge comes to me that my rules have been broken then i'll perform punishment accordingly"
He shook his head "I don't want to be the one till kill all of you, unless you're the Blackened, i want all of you to reach despair with each other, that's the whole point of this!" UPUPUPU!" He held his stomach a bit

I say with sarcasm"Sounds nice."I sigh and then stand."I believe that you think I'm suspicious correct?"

Status
Not open for further replies.