Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dame Oiselle

Original poster
I'm Dame Oiselle, and since my previous search was too vague I'm going to get super specific, starting with what I'm bringing to the table.
  • I like to chat about characters, settings and plots.
  • My posts tend to have at least four good paragraphs in them.
  • I enjoy discussing potential plot twists or scenes, and I can be pretty aggressive with introducing new events in the plot when I feel things are going stale.
  • I won't post more than once a day, but never less than once a week; sorry but I'm working with very little time and energy at the moment and I can't be a serial poster - my muse need love and time!
  • I have most experience with Fantasy, but am interested in developing Scifi and Horror genres with interested parties.
  • I play both male and female characters, and one of my only requirements is that my partner take their share of NPCs.

What I'm looking for in a partner is...
  • Patience, as I can take a few days to write a post I'm satisfied with.
  • Friendliness, and a willingness to talk and plan things out as we go along our little adventure.
  • Willingness to learn and grow, so that we both feed off each other's ideas and become better roleplayers and writers as a process.
  • Someone who take time and effort to make good posts - speed posters beware!
  • Able to read over their work, tweak it and use spell checks.
Genres I find interesting:
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Epic Fantasy
  • Historical
  • Western
  • Fairytale
  • Romance
  • Horror
  • Alternate History
  • Steampunk
  • Dieselpunk
  • Cyberpunk
Ideas I'd like to try:
  • Guardian Angel/Human bromance
  • Western Horror, with maybe a few eldritch abominations thrown in.
  • A Ghost ship story, either with sailors and maybe mermaids or a more steampunkish theme.
  • You're a dick, I'm a dick, but we're the only ones who noticed the other is a rotten bastard.
  • The Hunter of Snow White was her childhood friend.
  • "My twin is possessed by an evil spirit"
  • Reincarnated as a NPC in a VRMMORPG, with their new "owner" really sucking at gaming.
Pairings? Come at me bro, you may be pleasantly surprised with the result!

I'll also take the liberty of throwing random plot hooks I come up with from time to time, like this one:

Character A is a true equestrian; they are on their horse nearly from dawn to dusk and are always off galloping around the countryside. Character B is the long suffering blacksmith/farrier of their small community that always end up having to make new horseshoes that keep getting thrown off by Character A's gallivanting around. Frustrated by the carelessness of A, B propose a deal - for every broken horse shoes they throw off from now on, A will owe B a ride to any place they chose, free of charge. Of course, with B being the only farrier that will still allow A in their shop for miles, A has no choice but to accept...

Flash plot!

What would happen should a dating agency for super heroes be created?

I have some plots that you may like.

Reactions: Dame Oiselle
I would love to play a SciFi plot if you're still looking. They would all be FXF plots, but if you like that then I have a couple of ideas and would love to see if you might be interested in working on them with me.

Reactions: Dame Oiselle
YOU HAD ME AT ELDRITCH ABOMINATIONS. I would love to brainstorm some ideas with you, if you'll have me! Is it okay if I shot you a message? (^~^)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello everyone!

You are all welcome to PM me, that's for sure! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.