Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Isla, didn't realize you notified me.

I will be interested in playing this story.

I can play both male and female characters, and I like to play multiple characters (All the way up to four people; that means I play two females and two males)

Let me know which roles need to be filled (And the purpose since I am new to the werewolf thing)

Thanks!

You can have a max of two characters and welcome :)

Hey Isla, didn't realize you notified me.

I will be interested in playing this story.

I can play both male and female characters, and I like to play multiple characters (All the way up to four people; that means I play two females and two males)

Let me know which roles need to be filled (And the purpose since I am new to the werewolf thing)

Thanks!
As for the purpose. The purpose is to see how these packs will interact and eventually what the battles that follow will result in as well as the introduction of the first and only female Alpha. That and character building leads to a number of endings.

As for the purpose. The purpose is to see how these packs will interact and eventually what the battles that follow will result in as well as the introduction of the first and only female Alpha. That and character building leads to a number of endings.
Ok got that.

I also want to know what is the difference between a Beta and a Gamma?

Ok got that.

I also want to know what is the difference between a Beta and a Gamma?
Beta is like a second in command, One in charge when Alpha is busy, Alphas trusted confident, etc. Right hand man. Gamma are wolves that do not hold a position but are proven wolves of the pack. That is not they say they are worthless or the lowest of the chain. But Gammas do not hold any position of authority unless given by the Alpha or Beta

Gammas are warrior or protectors of the pack.
Thanks for letting me know! And also for being patient with me ^_^'

So, I don't know if I can just say what roles I want or if you want profiles, but I am interested in taking these roles:

The Beta of The Bloodfall Sentinels (Male)

The Gamma for Alpha Four

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Thanks for letting me know! And also for being patient with me ^_^'

So, I don't know if I can just say what roles I want or if you want profiles, but I am interested in taking these roles:

The Beta of The Bloodfall Sentinels (Male)

The Gamma for Alpha Four
There is no reservations but for my Beta I do want something specific as well as a detailed writer that is also going to be acitve throughout the RP for the Beta role. If you think you can commit consistently (As this role is a rather important one) then I can consider it. As for the Gamma I can put you down for that :)

No worries! I am more then happy to answer questions

@Akashi
@J u s t i n X A h o l i c
@Andy

As Alphas you need to come up with a name for your pack. Adding a small history/History of your pack in your CS would be nice as well

@Akashi
@Andy

As Alphas you need to come up with a name for your pack. Adding a small history/History of your pack in your CS would be nice as well
Oh yeah going to do that XD.

I'll think up one in a few hours and get back to you. Probably have @Princess Poisoned Rose help me come up with a name and a backstory since both chars grew up in the pack and all.

You do know you can just copy my name and paste it plain after the @ to tag me lol.

Reactions: Dante
or just begin to type it and wait for the drop down to show xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well his has spaces so it's complicated

@Akashi
@Andy

I'll work on that as soon as I can. if you read my blog you'll know I'm going to be a bit busy

I would love to get in on this. I haven't given too much thought on where I'd fit, so this is more of a statement of interest than anything else.

I would love to get in on this. I haven't given too much thought on where I'd fit, so this is more of a statement of interest than anything else.
Welcome! We have plenty of spots to fill. The Hidden Pack that has @Shay as Alpha I know needs people especially

With The Genius help of my Lovely and Devastatingly Smart Beta/Luna @Princess Poisoned Rose
Alpha 2 Pack has got a badass name:

The Duskfall Nightwalkers

Tomorrow going to discuss Pack History with Rose and all that good stuff and then work on my Alpha.

Your welcome my dear Alpha.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
My charrie's wolf form
tumblr_nktcbcxfYl1u43nw7o5_400.gif

Sure, I'll take a Gamma in her pack if that's okay with her!
You are mine! I will PM you and we can plot!

- Slowly takes Luster to the darkness with cookies of course....-

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine
You are mine! I will PM you and we can plot!

- Slowly takes Luster to the darkness with cookies of course....-
Well, if there are cookies...

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Dante
Status
Not open for further replies.