Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to go find a face for Alpha 2 now.

so this one..is he looking more for just all around neutrality but will get involved only if it means the benefit of his own pack? Or is he the one that is like "I want peace between all the packs but I'm going to side with whatever side gives my pack the most benefit" If that makes sense..
He wants whatever route benefits him he could be taken a more selfish sinister path and do purely what benefits him and his goals/desires, or he could prefer pure neutrality, or even simply want to keep peace between all. I would like to see the pack be open to siding with one pack or the other later in the RP so it is not 2 or 3 against 1 pack as Pack 2 is going to be very antagonistic.

If I did not clear anything up I can try again if needed xD

That's what I thought. I might be able to double up if that's an option and take on an alpha if you really need it. I am pretty flexible though I do prefer playing females

So would you like me to put you down as her Beta?

He wants whatever route benefits him he could be taken a more selfish sinister path and do purely what benefits him and his goals/desires, or he could prefer pure neutrality, or even simply want to keep peace between all. I would like to see the pack be open to siding with one pack or the other later in the RP so it is not 2 or 3 against 1 pack as Pack 2 is going to be very antagonistic.

If I did not clear anything up I can try again if needed xD
hm..it cleared it up a bit. I'd be willing to take this Alpha role if I can play more as the pure neutral/wants to keep peace between all the packs and will only get involved in war like situations if he has to.

hm..it cleared it up a bit. I'd be willing to take this Alpha role if I can play more as the pure neutral/wants to keep peace between all the packs and will only get involved in war like situations if he has to.
Of course and that is fine. I just want this Alpha to be just as open to siding with Alpha 2 as my own pack.

Of course and that is fine. I just want this Alpha to be just as open to siding with Alpha 2 as my own pack.
oh yeah definitely he'll side with whatever side but he's going to try and stay out of the conflict for as long as he can. Best way I can see him working out is like Jarl Balgruuf in Skyrim and him choosing whether to side with the imperials or the rebellion. He's going to try and stay neutral for as long as he can and until something drastic happens due to one side or the other will he get involved.

Reactions: Dante
oh yeah definitely he'll side with whatever side but he's going to try and stay out of the conflict for as long as he can. Best way I can see him working out is like Jarl Balgruuf in Skyrim and him choosing whether to side with the imperials or the rebellion. He's going to try and stay neutral for as long as he can and until something drastic happens due to one side or the other will he get involved.
Ill put you down for Alpha 4

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
And I found Alpha 2: Taejahn Taylor (Way easier now that I have an entire site of usable fcs that I like).
a1cdb14a80b1a3baf86f1a69d73350f9.jpg

tumblr_n7mfaqJY7f1sbqda5o1_500.jpg

@Dante the Unforgiven
How would Alpha 1 and 2 relationship be right now? Before the conflict bound to go down.

So what is currently open and what is not?

@Dante the Unforgiven
How would Alpha 1 and 2 relationship be right now? Before the conflict bound to go down.
Very Tense. Our characters would not like each other and be highly untrusting. We would still trade and negotiate but would otherwise keep our distance with our eyes locked on the other. As your character is very power hungry my character would not respect lots of your characters actions. Your character would most likely see me as weak due to my age and you disbelieve the rumors and stories about my character. There can be other influences like how your character became Alpha, what you do to the packs you conquer, etc.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Very Tense. Our characters would not like each other and be highly untrusting. We would still trade and negotiate but would otherwise keep our distance with our eyes locked on the other. As your character is very power hungry my character would not respect lots of your characters actions. Your character would most likely see me as weak due to my age and you disbelieve the rumors and stories about my character. There can be other influences like how your character became Alpha, what you do to the packs you conquer, etc.
Oh already got a dirty backstory of how my Alpha became Alpha... so plans are in motion already.

So what is currently open and what is not?
Nearly everything..

For Females it's a bit limited atm, I am limiting Alphas 1-4 to males, and the Female Beta for Pack 5 is taken. But if you wanted to be a beta you would have to get the Alpha of that packs approval and have a good reason as female betas are very rare

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Oh already got a dirty backstory of how my Alpha became Alpha... so plans are in motion already.
Excellent. That's what I want from your charrie ;) So yes given the bit of my backstory already given my charrie would despise any dirty tricks on becoming Alpha.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I kinda wanna be the female beta for shay's pack however you said female beta's are rare...

I kinda wanna be the female beta for shay's pack however you said female beta's are rare...
Shay's Beta was already takin but I will allow one of the packs besides hers to have a female Beta if the Alpha wants it and comes up with a good reason for it.

Then I shall watch from afar....

Then I shall watch from afar....
You are welcome bak anytime Rose. Gammas are still plenty important to the RP and like I said if you had an Alpha that allowed it and had a good reason you could still be a beta

Status
Not open for further replies.