2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Magical, Dark Themed, Modern
GMs:Dante the Unforgiven & Shayla
[btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/crescent-wars-ooc.152622/]OOC[/btn]
[btn=modd|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/crescent-wars-character-sign-ups.152623/]Character Sign-Ups[/btn]
[btn=mode|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/crescent-wars-ic.152625/]In-Character[/btn]

ywB4llo.png

tumblr_njrzihUDZ81s6frvto1_500.gif

The Moon Rises and With It...
The Howls of the Night
Ring clear for all to Hear.

ywB4llo.png

The Alphas. The rightful rulers of fierce and powerful packs that have always led and governed those under their rule, some Alphas craved land, some woman and limitless mates, some just wanted to show their dominance and make other weaker packs submit to their will. There have always been Alphas just as there has always been werewolves throughout history alongside mankind, always Strong, Always able to command the hearts and wills of many, and of course all male.
Located in the near center of the United states in the modern day lives four powerful packs belonging to well known and powerful Alphas each having the center of their power located in Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado, and Kansas. In these locations towns were smaller, the woodlands, plains, and mountainous regions more free to the Wolves that crave to roam them making them perfect and craved by any wolf. Currently the packs have an unsteady unofficial peace allowing for the packs to deal with their own internal affairs and other smaller packs within their territories as well as build their numbers and strength, allow their underlings to enjoy life, pursue mates or harems of women, or partake in any certain activities of their choosing. While most of their actions on the surface seem peaceful between the powerful packs that could not be further from the truth as a sort of cold war is taking place, information, dealings, future plots are all in the minds of the Alphas either for a more sinister motive of taking control to the more noble desires of maintaining and strengthening one's pack. This unsteady peace is seemingly under constant strain. Once it breaks and the Alphas wage against one another no one is certain what will be left.
In Colorado lies a very powerful and promising pack. Its leader, (My Charrie) having taken his place over the pack six years ago when he was just sixteen years old which is not only the youngest age a wolf can take part in the Rite of the Alphas but also the youngest individual in known history of their kind to actually succeed in taking the title of Alpha. (My Charrie) was the only son of one of his packs previous Alphas before he was defeated and killed in the Rite by his own brother Malik while (My Charrie) was only ten years old. While it was a legal defeat and kill most disagreed with the honor in it since during the Rite an Alpha can be challenged by any number or individuals as long as the moon is visible in the sky above and it was clear Malik had let others challenge his brother, tiring and weakening him before he himself challenged him for the command of the pack and took his life.

Since that day (My Charrie) had trained hard to perfect his body and skills as a warrior and hunter as well as a wolf even before his first change which also happened remarkably early at the age of twelve in place of the standard age for a change at fourteen. He had plotted and controlled his rage keeping his resentment to his uncle just under the surface until the night of The Rite taking place on Malik's six year anniversary of his rein as well as the fates would have it, (My Charrie)'s Sixteenth birthday. (My Charrie) made it a point to be the first and ONLY challenger against his uncle stating from the beginning the fight was to be to the death. The fight was watched with great unease and followed by great surprise and disbelief as (My Charrie) had succeeded and taken his uncle's life and being made the Alpha. Since then (My Charrie) has been frequently challenged on the yearly nights of the Rite as most disapproved of his ability to rule despite his wisdom and strength. But no matter who or how many stood against (My Charrie) he was left wounded and scarred but not beaten, letting his name as well as his pack grow attention to the surrounding packs. (My Charrie) becoming well known and famed for his strength and skill in battle as well as his leadership allowing the growth of his pack like none had ever seen over his years. But while his pack benefitted greatly from (My Charrie)'s influence many of his pack including his close friend and Beta notice the anger and coldness developing in his behaviors.

It was not uncommon to find your mate as early as your teens and (My Charrie) was growing weary and impatient. All where he had looked he found woman desiring and begging to be his Luna, the one to rule at his side and while he found his bed warm and plenty of pleasure to be had he desired an equal as his mate and had found nothing but submissive beauties that would offer nothing outside of their bodies and ability to reproduce. That along with the stresses of being an Alpha, began to make (My Charrie) withdraw from his pack and grow more distant, hardened, and cold where now outside of those he chooses to bed with for the night, most of his pack never see him leave his own chambers. This in turn has also inspired the other Alphas to begin to believe (My Charrie) may becoming weak or flawed and begin looking for ways to take over his pack or follow their own agendas.

Yet , tucked away in the Mountains is the scenic landscape of the area. A Female Alpha, the first and only remains hidden away from that of the other pack's knowledge, Her life and story unknown to most who are not near to her.. Time would reveal the truth of her existence to the packs and undo the past treasured values and laws of the packs.
ywB4llo.png

Current Roles: Make sure to give equal attention to all packs and make it balanced. Keep Genders and Sexuality balanced as well! Two Character Limit!

UPDATED LIST AT CHARACTER SIGN UP

Black Torch Walkers
Hidden Pack:
Alpha Female/The Fifth: Taken by @Shayla
Beta:
Gamma's
OPEN: @Luster
OPEN:

The Bloodfall Sentinels
Alpha One: Played by @Dante the Unforgiven
Beta: OPEN
Gamma's
OPEN: @Isla
OPEN:
OPEN:
OPEN:

The Duskfall Nightwalkers
Alpha Two/Male: Justinaholic ~ Will truly be the hungry power one in search of destroying the other packs and taking control.
Beta/Luna: @Princess Poisoned Rose
Gamma's:
OPEN:
OPEN:
OPEN:
OPEN:

Alpha Three/Male: @Akashi ~ Will be more so on close and friendly terms with Alpha One & will seek to keep peace between all packs.
Beta: OPEN
Luna:@Pasi
Gamma's:
OPEN:
OPEN:
OPEN:
OPEN:

Werewolf Traits
Have first Turn at around 13
No Antrhos, The change is a full transformation
The desire to find a mate arrives around 16+ years of age
Normal Wolf Eye color is Yellow, Alphas differ
Weak to Silver - It burns and if left in contact with can leave permanent scars, also weakens
Alpha's Bites are very lethal especially to non alphas
Werewolves heal and recover from injuries at a quick rapid pace

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla and Justin
Well anything with werewolves you know I'm in for it. Werewolves all day. And gotta get this role:
Alpha Two/Male: OPEN ~ Will truly be the hungry power one in search of destroying the other packs and taking control.

Well anything with werewolves you know I'm in for it. Werewolves all day. And gotta get this role:
Alpha Two/Male: OPEN ~ Will truly be the hungry power one in search of destroying the other packs and taking control.
As long as you can maintain the role and keep up with it , dear. You'll be fine! These Alpha roles are of great importance and are all needed to bring this story to life.

As long as you can maintain the role and keep up with it , dear. You'll be fine! These Alpha roles are of great importance and are all needed to bring this story to life.
When have I not been able to keep up with a role?

I am not sure what a Luna is but it sounds interesting. If not that a beta.

I am not sure what a Luna is but it sounds interesting. If not that a beta.
Luna will be officially described in the terminology which will be added shortly but a luna is the Alpha's Mate.I guess you could say Queen of the pack. It is the position of the mate weather it be the mate the Alpha simply chose or imprinted on.

Well Mistah J , you know I love and adore you with all that I am but, you have many a charrie and we both want this roleplay to succeed. Don't let us down! ^^
I'm like the last person to ever be the cause of an rp dying. I have a lot of characters that I've kept up with all of them since forever. Might be some other people you tagged that might need to be talked to XD

Luna will be officially described in the terminology which will be added shortly but a luna is the Alpha's Mate.I guess you could say Queen of the pack. It is the position of the mate weather it be the mate the Alpha simply chose or imprinted on.
I can take that I think if you need it. I want to play a female but not sure betas can be females

I'm like the last person to ever be the cause of an rp dying. I have a lot of characters that I've kept up with all of them since forever. Might be some other people you tagged that might need to be talked to XD
Hush and take the role! Play it like no other , Dear.^^

I can take that I think if you need it. I want to play a female but not sure betas can be females
Luna is purely optional and only have 2 spots atm so I think those Alpha spots need to be filled first. There is 1 Female Beta position available and that is the Black Torch Walkers. As all the other packs will have male alphas and betas

Luna is purely optional and only have 2 spots atm so I think those Alpha spots need to be filled first. There is 1 Female Beta position available and that is the Black Torch Walkers. As all the other packs will have male alphas and betas
That's what I thought. I might be able to double up if that's an option and take on an alpha if you really need it. I am pretty flexible though I do prefer playing females

Reactions: Dante
Alpha Four/Male:OPEN ~ Will be more so the Neutral One between all of the groups and will lean to the side that will offer better oppurtunity to that of him and his pack:

so this one..is he looking more for just all around neutrality but will get involved only if it means the benefit of his own pack? Or is he the one that is like "I want peace between all the packs but I'm going to side with whatever side gives my pack the most benefit" If that makes sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.