Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally only play females because I am one and I am good at it... I rarely ever play males and I feel like I just dont play them well.

I normally only play females because I am one and I am good at it... I rarely ever play males and I feel like I just dont play them well.
Again no worries and there are female Gamma spots and potentially the one female Beta spot :)

Sure why not, and of course all the good roles are taken... If there is any Alphas or Betas I'll take one, if not then Shay knows me best she can pick for me :D

• Love
Reactions: Dante
Taking that alpha three spot. :)

• Love
@Princess Poisoned Rose
Wanna be my female Beta. Haven't done a relationship with a char of yours in a while xD. Getting my haircut but can discuss the reason when I get home.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Can we double up?

Now, that I've dropped characters, I'm gonna give this a go and see where it takes me! Member of Bloodfall Sentinels. So, I know that the pack alpha hasn't been able to get a luna, but is there possibility of that in the future?

Now, that I've dropped characters, I'm gonna give this a go and see where it takes me! Member of Bloodfall Sentinels. So, I know that the pack alpha hasn't been able to get a luna, but is there possibility of that in the future?
He actually ends up with the Hidden Female Alpha who is actually my charrie lol. Black Torch Walkers.^^

Ah, gotcha.

Could always be the beta to my alpha

It's cool. I'm not too worried about taking up a position of power. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

This pretty ginger is the girl I'm going to use for my member of Bloodfall Sentinels.

27c1ae41be.jpg

Alright guys so I am the beta to Justin. She is also going to be his mate as well. This girl is going to be a pretty dark chick to be his mate and beta.
My Fc is this lovely lady
latest

Katie Mcgrath.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
It's cool. I'm not too worried about taking up a position of power. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

This pretty ginger is the girl I'm going to use for my member of Bloodfall Sentinels.

27c1ae41be.jpg

I put you down in muh pack :3

Hey Isla, didn't realize you notified me.

I will be interested in playing this story.

I can play both male and female characters, and I like to play multiple characters (All the way up to four people; that means I play two females and two males)

Let me know which roles need to be filled (And the purpose since I am new to the werewolf thing)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.