• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoilers yet. But basically we'll be sent to deal with some bandits who have been kidnapping townsfolk, what we find when we get to their camp will be... Concerning to say the least, and it will send us on a much larger quest.
Oooohhhhh can't wait will get my panda race up soon xD

Sounds good. But i might have another plot to go in later if I ever get around getting some submissions done. The plot itself will be tied to my character and their history, etc.

Then again, I guess I could use one of the races already present.

Reactions: Crono
No spoilers yet. But basically we'll be sent to deal with some bandits who have been kidnapping townsfolk, what we find when we get to their camp will be... Concerning to say the least, and it will send us on a much larger quest.
I'm okay with this :)

Reactions: Crono
Name: Rorerin

Appearance: Humanoid with yellow fur covering every part of their body but their face, the palms of their hands, and the bottom of their feet. They have a lion's tail and a thick mane of hair that's usually various shades of brown in color. They also have cat eared shaped horns on the top of their heads. Generally they wear animal skins or light clothing, with wrappings binding their feet.

Abilities: Enhanced sight and speed

History: The Rorerin lived on the Ericus continent for as long as anyone can remember. They often had skirmishes with humans in the past, sometimes becoming a full scale war when several tribes came together to combat the humans. As such, they have a strained relationship with them, though they get along fine with some other races. Recently, they've begun to spread out onto the other continents in hopes that they don't have to deal with humans when trading.

Behavior: Rorerin are a warlike race, believing that things get done through actions rather than words. They're a proud race and are known for their bravery in the heat of battle. The amount of pride they have for their lifestyle varies with each Rorerin. They tend to jump head first into a situation without thinking. They are nomads and tend to wander the land, never staying in one place for more than a month.

Strengths: Their speed and sight, their courage

Weaknesses: Reckless at times, hubris

Reactions: Aois
I AM WORKING ON THE IC POST!

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I'm almost done, boi.

Instead of a banner, may my first post have my CS sheet. No matter the RP I will make one.

Care to post it here instead? Would seem a little out of place in the IC.

• .:| Name |:.
    Vivian Rylee Young

.:| Species |:.
    Human

.:| Race |:.
    Vexist

Vexin

.:| Age |:.

.:| Birthday |:.
    October 24th

.:| Gender |:.
    Female

• .:| Personality |:.
    Vivian is a natural-born leader. She embodies the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. Vivian is characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using her drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end she'll set for herself. If there's anything Vivian could more than her sister, it's a good challenge, big or small, and she'll firmly believe that given enough time and resources, she can achieve any goal. This quality can make Vivian a brilliant entrepreneur, and her ability to think strategically and hold a long-term focus while executing each step of their plans with determination and precision makes her a powerful business leader. This determination is often a self-fulfilling prophecy, as Vivian pushes her goals through with sheer willpower where others might give up and move on, and her Extroverted nature means they are likely to push everyone else right along with her, achieving spectacular results in the process. At the negotiating table, be it in a corporate environment or buying a car, Vivian is dominant, relentless, and unforgiving. This isn't because she's coldhearted or vicious per se – it's more that Vivian genuinely enjoys the challenge, the battle of wits, the repartee that comes from this environment, and if the other side can't keep up, that's no reason for Vivian to fold on her own core tenet of ultimate victory If there's anyone Vivian could respect, it's someone who is able to stand up to them intellectually, who is able to act with a precision and quality equal to their own. However Vivian is willing to make an acception for very few people who are quite the opposite due to her sisters, kindhearted nature. Vivian has a particular skill in recognizing the talents of others, and this helps in both her team-building efforts, and to keep Vivian from displaying too much arrogance and condescension. However, she'll also have a particular skill in calling out others' failures with a chilling degree of insensitivity, and this is where Vivian really start to run into trouble. Vivian can be a true powerhouse, and she cultivates an image of being larger than life – and often enough she is. Vivian needs to remember though, that her stature comes not just from her own actions, but from the actions of the team that props her up, and that it's important to recognize the contributions, talents and needs, especially from an emotional perspective, of her support network. Even if Vivian has to adopt a "fake it 'til you make it" mentality, Vivian is able to combine an emotionally healthy focus alongside her many strengths, she will be rewarded with deep, satisfying relationships and all the challenging victories they can handle.

.:| Fears |:.
    [Water/Drowning]
    Vivian can not swim on her own, she's
    never learned how, so she'll refuse to go into
    bodies of water the acceptation being when she is
    on something that keeps her afloat on the water, like a
    boat or a raft.

[Loud Noises]
    Vivian reacts like a small child
    to loud noises, alongside jumping she'll
    make a small scream or squeak depending on
    if the noise was sudden or not.

[Loosing her Vexor]
    Vivian and Vay have been friends since she
    could remember the thought of loosing him is
    absolutely devastating. It's difficult thinking of this
    possibility though because of the strong bond they share.

[Watching Others Die]
    Vivian is not a sadistic person and fears that someone
    will die in front of her eyes because it means that she could
    not do anything to help this person

.:| Secrets |:.
    *Will Be added as the story progresses*

.:| Talents |:.
    [Herbology]
    Vivian, with her natural ability to identify plants
    found herbology as something relaxing and something
    she is very good at. Natural remedy's for upset stomachs and
    headaches are her best.

[ Cooking ]
    With the natural ability of cooking
    it is also one of Vivian's hobbies and talents
    mainly loving to make sweets Vivian can also make
    a Variety of meals she doesn't find it that different from
    Herbology.

.:| Languages spoken |:.
    Common

• Vivian stands at a stature of 5'3" and weighs 136 LBS, but starting from the top and working your way down the body, Vivian's hair is a dark brown with natural red highlights, and died blond tips, Her hair is naturally wavy and cut at an angled bob. Her right side touching the bottom of shoulder and it's cut at an angle making her left side reach her chin. Working into Vivian's face, Vivian was born with a natural tan to her skin, and beautiful earthy eyes, a light lifelike green and a ring of a dark brown attached to her puple . Her face is fairly round and baby like, most people say she has an 'angel face'. Now looking at Vivian's torso, Vivian has a very flat bust, in a 32 B. Her stomach isn't totally flat, but isn't chubby it's at an in between. Though she doesn't have a large bust, Vivian has broad shoulders and large hips giving her an hourglass appearance. Her arms too aren't terribly thin, they have very little shape to them but have some muscle from the days she tried to work out at the gym. Her legs are toned due to the face Vivian like to run a lot, so her legs can support more, and lastly Vivian has tiny feet, fitting into a size five womens.

• ________________________________________________________________________________________
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Living in the slums of The Red City Vivian and her family had difficulties getting by. Often times they'd resort to stealing food and sneaking into nicer homes and stores for clothing and blankets. Trashes provided old, worn out furniture and blocks of hay and planks of wood provided a bed. It wasn't an ideal life, but it was something. All that mattered was it kept them alive. Vivian learned her skills from her father, so she is able to quickly travel places because her father trained her at a young age and hiding is something she doesn't have an issue with it. Vivian was on one of her last runs with her father before she was aloud to go out on her own when she had slipped up and alerted others to their presents. Her father picked her up and he ran for it, unluckily the guards caught up. Putting Vivian down, Vivian was able to run and hide. Her father however was captured and publically executed. Vivian was only eight. Everyone was required to go, something about the city teaching the others a lesson. Vivian continued to sneak around gathering food for her family. She slipped up again and alerted others to her presence. Running from them she was lucky a small boy, a year older than her came to step in. He fought the guards as much as he could, and then ran Vivian not far after him, the guards didn't bother to follow. She learned that his name was Vay and he became her first friend, and he grew to be her best friend her Vexor.
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

.:| Place of Origin |:.
    The Red City Slums

.:| Where [Character] lives now |:.
    The Red City Slums

.:| Family |:.
    [Mother]
    Quin Rose [Colt] Young
    Alive

[Father]
    Al Tucker Young
    Dead

[Twin Brothers]
    West Luis Young and Grey Ash Young
    Alive
    18 - 18

.:| Relationships |:.
    .:| Vay |:.
    @Pravitas
    Vivian and Vay have a strong relationship.
    Her being his Vexin and him being her Vexor.
    The two are best friends and practically inseparable.

Plots I´m involved in
The Red City Rebellion

[ Currently Happning ]

.:| Name |:.
Red City Rebellion

.:| Details |:.
A small rebellion faction led by Rias Rex seeks aid from the Giant Judge on Counsel Mountain in order to overthrow the current leader of The Red City, and hopefully lead it to a time of prosperity.

.:| Players Involved |:.
@Pravitas
@Crono
@Vivian
@Periodically Incorrect

Reactions: Aois
Cogs and Fire everyone! *Cough cough* I mean hello. ^.^

Glad I caught this around its beginning. How about a new continent to add to your lovely map and a native species to go with it? Let me know what you think, totally willing to edit anything you don't approve of/ elaborate on anything unclear.

15239_raynoa_flying-island.jpg

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/15000/15239_raynoa_flying-island.jpg
^^ Link ^^

Name: Kelluva Isle (Kel-loo-va)

Geography:
Floating high in the sky, Kelluva Isle is one of the world's most mysterious landmasses. It is home to some of the rarest flora and unique fuana due to its high altitude. The northern shore is comprised of a small chain of ice-capped mountains that, while short compared to those found in Astival, are deemed too dangerous for normal humans to traverse due to lack of air pressure. The southern-most shore is a lush plains marked by small creeks and rivers that lead right over the edge of the island. At the current time the only known way onto the Isle is by flight to the port located on the underbelly of the island and then a hour and half long magne-train ride through the island up to the surface. At the center of the isle is a tall spire that produces a near invisible field that can trap oxygen produced by trees and will also filter out any toxins. The mechanics for this contraption are located beneath the spire underground, however access to this is restricted to a very select few. Despite the oxygen field, visitors are advised that the change in altitude might still require some getting used to and the rest stops have been made available along the ascent should anyone begin to feel ill.

Most of the isle is located above the cloudline giving it the appearance of floating in a sea of white.

Location (In Relation to Other Continents): Southwest of Feora

~~~

Name: Jukon (Jew-kon)

Appearance:
A jukon is a small rabbit-like mammal with wings and a long, thin, feather-tipped tail. On average they only grow to be about a foot and a half tall when standing on their hind legs. The main body is covered with a soft fur and comes in a variety of colors (brown, black, white, pale blue, pink rose); fur color and feather color usually match, variants excluded.

Behavior:
Jukons are known for being very friendly and none too shy, usually found in small groups of five to seven. If threatened, a jukon will completely extend their wings to make themselves appear bigger and squeal a warning. Should the threat remain, male jukon are likely to flee while females are more likely to attack by biting or kicking. Curious and playful, these social butterflies enjoy exploring and causing mischief, often stealing food or small trinkets from people so they will engage in a game of tag. None to surprising that this particular critter is an herbivore

Habitat: *Native to Kelluva Isle* Underground dens, large tree tops, and man-made hutches

Strengths: Nimble flight, Speed, Small size, Disarmingly adorable

Weaknesses: Loud noises, Small size, Overly friendly/trusting, Curiosity

Variants:
{There are several different variants for this species.}

Spotted Jukon: This term refers to a color variant that marks the fur with one of three unusual patterns; spots, spirals, or zig zags.

Devil Jukon: A much more aggressive strain of Jukon, this particular variant makes its home in the mountains and is only social with its own kind. Its appearance differs slightly from the regular Jukon, having thin wings like those of a bat and a sharp blade-like spade for the tip of their tail. This particular variant is only known to come in two colors, black for the males, and grey for the females. Albino variants rare but possible.

Armored Jukon: Known for their larger size, this variant of Jukon can grow up to be the size of a small dog. Too large for flight, the Armored Jukon developed a thick shell-like skin over their wings that they use to protect their bodies from predators. This variant tends to mind its own business but is known to be docile in nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

.:| Name |:.
Zaniar

.:| Continent |:.
Ericus

.:| Geography |:.
Small in size, Zaniar is a small town home to may Artists.
Due to it´s beautiful scenery any time of year it´s also a dream romantic
spot. From the golden forest parks in the autumn to the snow covered rose gardens
in the winter, the people of Zaniar highly respect nature. leaving all areas of the place clean
and un-littered. In the center rests a water fountain in a squared area, the buildings around are in ¨L¨
shapes allowing four roads in the direct middle of each side. All buildings are like that found like that in close
quarters from each other. Shops are found in the middle and second rows of buildings in Zaniar, Homes can be found in
the ¨L¨ shaped patterns from the 3 row of buildings back to the 6th.

.:| Location |:.
In the top right corner of Ericus.​
@Periodically Incorrect, you can put as much thought as you want. Descriptive areas, races, and species are appreciated! Your area is accepted by the way! I'll add it to the maps and such a bit later.
Random Statement! Not trying to sound selfish or something I just noticed that Zaniar was accepted a night or so ago, but not added...

@Periodically Incorrect
Freaking hell, I knew I forgot something. I won't have access to a decent computer until Monday, but I'll be sure to add it then. Remind me again on Monday if you can remember to.

@WeepingLiberty
I should mention now that you have to complete separate sheets for the locations mentioned in the continent's description. I hope that isn't too much of a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.