• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hearth hold

Continent: Ericus

Geography: Three low peaks surrounded by low hills that fade into plains on three sides, with a protected harbor on the last side. The central craftsmen workshops and forge are off limits to outsiders, but the inside market welcomes most visitors and being so close to Mayvis and Melvinnia trade is the life blood of the city. One of the two major dwarven citites.

Location: Just south of Mayvis right along the close in the bay near the second small island.

____________________________________________________________​

Name: Whistling roost

Continent: Forea

Geography: These cliffs are deadly even for seasoned explorers, it doesn't help when the residents of the cliffs can be rather territorial. In the heart of it all is the roost itself, carved into the rock of a sheer cliff the lowest entrance into this city is over fifty feet off the ground and entrances mark the stone some three hundred feet off the floor. Each entrance is marked with a small wooden balcony that is heavily decorated with rope, string, and chimes. An almost constant breeze blows through the ravine and the hundreds chimes and other hanging things creates the impression that some monstrous creature is softly whistling. Now the entrances themselves are narrow, some just barely two feet tall, but the interior is wide and spacious, and more often then not filled with people.

Continent: Ericus

Geography: In the steady rolling hills this hold rises like a mountain. Built from a deep red stone it is a citadel surrounded by a flourishing town. Built atop deep running mines the dwarves that call this place home have flourished for a long time by mining and selling the iron and other metals they refine.

Location: Situated towards the center of the triangle formed by Counsel Mountain, Gruff Town, and Featherleaf Woods, although leaning a bit more towards the northwest.

Reactions: Aois
Question, as the story progresses are we allowed to introduce more characters?
I'm only playing one now to get used to the RP and style and things.
However I would love to make more characters later, maybe to add to a plot
or something like that.​

You can have as many plots and characters as you want. This is a roleplay project. It's unlike a lot of other roleplays that have a set story.

There is no set story in this one. Just the occasional major plot. Most of the plots are created by you, the players.

Question, as the story progresses are we allowed to introduce more characters?
I'm only playing one now to get used to the RP and style and things.
However I would love to make more characters later, maybe to add to a plot
or something like that.​
Of course, you're allowed to make as many characters as you like. Also, this Roleplay has no set plot (assuming you're not already in one), so you can always join or create a plot of your own.

Of course, you're allowed to make as many characters as you like. Also, this Roleplay has no set plot (assuming you're not already in one), so you can always join or create a plot of your own.
Alright! Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aois
Thought of a plot, Hope it´s a good one! Have to add a new Species and Location for it though!​

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Species Submission |
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.:| Name |:.
Goblins

.:| Appearance |:.

Goblins are short green creatures that typically wear clothing made from animal hide.
The tallest a goblin will grow to be is 4 feet, and the shortest is 2 feet nine inches.
Along with their green skin their eyes tend to be shades of blues, yellows, and browns; their
hair typically black, brown, silver, or a dark shade of blue. Body structure is mainly the same between
all goblins, Goblins are tinkers meaning that they love to build so they all have a semi muscular build.

.:| Behavior |:.
Goblins are practical thiefs, they run around most of the night
taking things from other places that they can use to build large cities

for themselves. Goblins only interact with other goblins and occasionally people
when the person has something the Goblin wants and is trying to persuade them to hand it over.

.:| Habitat |:.
Goblins build themselves small city's typically up in the trees so
forests are an ideal place to live for them. Other times when they want people to
know that they are around they will build themselves large city's, typically away from water.

.:| Strengths |:.
Building
Inventing
Fighting hand to hand
Persuasion
Sneaking about.
Climbing
Camouflage

.:| Weaknesses |:.
Their temper
Speed and stamina
Following Directions
Swimming

.:| Variants |:.
Their are no currently known Varients
of Goblins

| Area Submission |

Springwork
¨The City of Clockwork¨

.:| Continent |:.

Kelluva Isle

.:| Geography |:.

Springwork is a very large city with large buildings.
The difference in these buildings compared to any others is that all buildings are
made of glass. Behind the glass is large clockwork mechanisms that supply the buildings with it´s power.
From the inside of these buildings the walls are made of glass and you are able to see the clockwork from the inside,
but everything else is like a normal building. The cars that drive down the streets are the same way. This is why people have
nicknames the city

¨The City of Clockwork¨

.:| Location |:.

From the direct center of Kelluva Isle, travel south
about 150 miles and you will come across Springwork.

^ Lastly if those two are accepted then here is this ^

| Plot Submission |
The Clockwork Commission

.:| Details |:.
The goblins have been coming into Spring work and stealing parts
from buildings and cars, and just about everything in the town. Springwork is slowly
starting to fall apart and the residence are worried about having to move.
The mayor of Spring work is very upset because he´s really only known this town.
He´s looking for people to go out in search of the missing parts and help him put his city
back together. He is also looking for people who would not mind taking up night shifts to try and keep
the goblins away as others are recovering missing parts, and after they are able to rebuild the city.

.:| Players Involved |:.
@Periodically Incorrect
@.Anyoneslese

@Periodically Incorrect
I think Goblins are intelligent enough to be considered a race. I'll have to ask my fellow GMs about it though.

I'm also pondering whether such a town would exist in Forea, as Forea is VERY nature-oriented. I think Ericus, Astival, or Kelluva Isle might be a better fit for it.

What intellectual setbacks do they have @Periodically Incorrect? I believe if the species is capable of invention and organizing well enough to make cities out of whatever they find they'd be more race like than species. Or is the inventing/stealing more of an instinct kind've thing?

Yeah, is the stealing and building mindless, or do they understand what they're doing?

Is it possible to reason with them to stop? (I.e. are they capable of comprehending their own decisions and recognizing them as troublesome / hurtful)

@Periodically Incorrect
I think Goblins are intelligent enough to be considered a race. I'll have to ask my fellow GMs about it though.

I'm also pondering whether such a town would exist in Forea, as Forea is VERY nature-oriented. I think Ericus, Astival, or Kelluva Isle might be a better fit for it.

Astival wouldn't make much sense either would it? I have plans for a city in the direct center surrounding the spire that I still have to name, but other than that Kelluva has no cities to work with yet... plenty of room!

@Periodically Incorrect

I can definitely see Kelluva Isle as some sort of modern pinnacle of technology, that definitely features a clockwork city.

Looks like we got ourselves a beastshifter over here. Glad to see our races seeing use!

That being said, I don't know how well Rias would fare. She's a skilled fighter, but Arya is capable of showing no remorse. Rias is still too reserved.

GREEN Just a heads up to everyone that I'll be adding everything that's been approved thus far tomorrow. I also have a bunch of shizz of my own that I want to add, but that will come as time permits. I'm also definitely going to reply to the IC tomorrow so we can move our plots forward. I apologize for the delay caused by my lack of a decent computer.

Looks like we got ourselves a beastshifter over here. Glad to see our races seeing use!

That being said, I don't know how well Rias would fare. She's a skilled fighter, but Arya is capable of showing no remorse. Rias is still too reserved.
Actually you've got two of em (a lovely couple don't you think?), but I'll be damned if I let something go to waste in this RP. xD

But you see, that's when you've got to get creative. A wolf may be a predator, but it can just as easily be hunted if you know what you're doing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.