Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do it then.~

Do they have any particular naming habits?

Whatever language you want. I'm not going to add a form for it, but if you wanna just come up with one on the fly, feel free. Maybe @Crow will create a language list.

Will you play the Vixor or Vixen?

I always go with a unified language. Language barriers are pretty rough for me, but if you want your race to 'have their own language', go ahead...

... alright, maybe different continents different languages could be plausible. What do you all think?

Whatever language you want. I'm not going to add a form for it, but if you wanna just come up with one on the fly, feel free. Maybe @Crow will create a language list.

Will you play the Vixor or Vixen?
I don't have a preference, you can choose witch you'd like to play.

I always go with a unified language. Language barriers are pretty rough for me, but if you want your race to 'have their own language', go ahead...

... alright, maybe different continents different languages could be plausible. What do you all think?
That would be cool xD

In that case, I'll be Vay Vacilio the Vexor, ready to protect his vaifu.

Will anyone else be participating in the Red City Rebellion plot?

Let's go with best friends to start with. It'll fit in better with the whole "being part of the rebel faction" deal.

Cogs and Fire... Well, I've done enough lurking.

For now.

I had an idea for a race, but the Makantets are very close to what I had in mind. Though, I guess it would be interesting to have the occasional problem where one can be mistaken for the other. Dirty stinkin' racist beings(humans[maybe]), can't tell the difference between us.

Also @Periodically Incorrect , I can't help but say this: Its 'inhabit' not 'inhibit'. Sorry, I got a little bit of grammar nazi in me, I guess.

EDIT: I may or may not be up for being part of that adventure group... pending.
*SLAYS YOU*

Reactions: Aois
So, how will the dream team be forged? Will we be freinds from time before or wannabe adventurers who get sent on the same quest?
@DANAsaur @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Kangutso

I vote for friends before! That way, they already know each other''s strengths and weaknesses. I also think it would be fun to have the whole trust thingy. I mean, my character is dumb so she needs a lot of trust from her team mates to make teamwork work. Am I making any sense?

I feel like it would take forever for my character to earn their trust if they started as wannabe adventurers who get sent on the same request xD

So, how will the dream team be forged? Will we be freinds from time before or wannabe adventurers who get sent on the same quest?
@DANAsaur @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Kangutso
I vote for friends before! That way, they already know each other''s strengths and weaknesses. I also think it would be fun to have the whole trust thingy. I mean, my character is dumb so she needs a lot of trust from her team mates to make teamwork work. Am I making any sense?

I feel like it would take forever for my character to earn their trust if they started as wannabe adventurers who get sent on the same request xD
Yeah friends on a quest... What quest we'll think about it lol.

I gotta plot I'll introduce later down the line, want to build up relationships between characters before going on an adventure to the Clockwork Isles :)
Which I'll post it up as a location when the time comes.

Reactions: Aois
I'll be introducing a quest system after the IC starts. Basically, there will be a quest list here. If you're in a guild and in the location where the quest starts, you can accept it.

Guilds can only accept one quest at a time though. Points are distributed based on quest difficulty upon completion, which adds to your guild:s rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.