Status
Not open for further replies.
To the second: Yay! It is still possible!

To the first: My char could end up being the only reason they make it past the first town and onto further adventures.
Another one yay!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Cog and Fire

Race
Name:
Gearheads, Clockworks, or Cogs. Their real names were lost long ago, along with their lands
Appearance:
Extremely diverse, ranging from 3'5 to 7'0. Metal beings made up by magic and technology. They resemble humanoid robots, some being hulk like in nature being big and bulky. Others can be small and fragile, being much faster and agile. Cogs are also internally heated, which also shows their life. Cooling their cores, can effectively kill them. Their cores are usually heated by fire or steam.
Abilities:
Due to their heated nature, Cogs are immune to heat, though things such as lava can melt them. They are also either stronger, or faster than the average person.
History:
The first Cogs were made by Humans in a cluster of islands off the coast of Feora. Magic was used to enfuse metal bodies with minds and souls. The inner workings were inscribed with runes made by unique magic. Granting them life, Cogs initially were made to fight in wars, or preform mundane tasks.
A storm ravaged the islands, submerging each island. Cogs soon traveled across the continents, working as mercenaries and adventurers.
Behavior:
Older version of Cogs are generally emotionless, only doing what their owners or people who hire them say. They have no remorse or sense of right or wrong. They also don't have voices.
Newer versions have free will, showing signs of emotions. Their voices range from gravely and electronic sounded, too one of the various races across the realm.
Strengths:
Cogs don't have the need to eat or drink, being constructs. They also technically up-gradeable though the magic that is used to create them. Most are extremely strong or agile, making good warriors or assassins.
Weaknesses:
Instead of tiring due to prolonged physical activities, they due however start to lose power, while they don't feel different their movements get slower and more clunky due to prolonged movement. Not many Cogs are particularly good at magic either. Also tend to be slower and can easily die in cold environments.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wryneck
Nevermind to the only one character question... I figured it out XD rofl, the multiple characters tag just saw it XD

Hello everyone!
Any plots open for a girl with a metal arm and her robotic guardian? :)

tumblr_nlud7nv4Cp1tiv0eno1_1280.jpg
Jane3.jpg

@DANAsaur, will you be playing as an already existing race? The only fairy-esque race we have so far are Pesters. You can ask @Vivian how fun those will be, haha.[/QUOTE]

Yes. My charactee would be a pester and I already found a picture for her!
[spoili]image.jpg[/spoili]

@DANAsaur

after my Faiyras are being made

going to make a Animal Humanoid Race like a Panda type Munchkin lol

A Panda Munchkin
A Fairy
A Half Giant

that's adorable XD

That would be sooooo adorable!!! They'll be the ultimate squad xD
Well we need someone to be the brains. (Is that fairy-racist?)

noooooo! My fairy is no a racist. She's just curious as hell so she's going to keep asking about stuff that might be racist xD

AND JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS. MY FAIRY WOULD BE THE PRETTIEST OF THEM ALL BUT DUMB AS HELL. I mean, the pesterrace existed doing nothing soooo she's dumb. But that doesn't mean she isn't fun! She's a devious little minx that whe it comes to pranking, she becomes super smart xD

This is the last race I'm adding tonight, I SWEAR IT.

I won't be adding any submissions tomorrow, because I'll probably be too pooped from starting the IC post.

That being said, check the Updates List. Right now.

There's an IC posting format outlined in the first post. Be sure you understand it, so you don't have to edit your posts later.

I'll be updating the cast list AS CHARACTERS ARE INTRODUCED, so if you want characters to be added to the cast list, you have to mention them in your post doing something or another. I recommend using the [ h r ] (without spaces) code to separate different characters (since you might have several in different places).

If you will excuse me, I am going to add this last race and then die sleep. Thanks for all your contributions!

Perhaps you might be interested in the Red City Rebellion good friend. Look to the plot list for more info
You got me on board :)

Might also join in on cure, if you don't mind @Pravitas Probably going to post up another character tomorrow.

Quick question; Probably over read it plus I'm super tired Dx
Anywho, Whats the limit on tech?

Pretty much anything modern day, minus maybe cellphones and such (the phones are big and clunky, but they can be portable). Televisions are also a thing, though picture isn't the greatest.

Just use your own judgment. If I find it too advanced, I'll let you know.

The cure one is already filled up due to character count, but you are welcome to come up with your own plots. Minor plots don't need to be submitted, but if you feel your idea is major enough, be sure to fill out the form for approval.

As more and more areas, races, and species present themselves, I'm sure more plot opportunities will as well. Remember that there's no character limit, so long as characters are of an approved race, so I suggest having more than one so they can interact and do things when you aren't near other players' characters.

Also wanna take this moment to remind everyone to continue doing what you have been: discuss, discuss, DISCUSS!

I want to see tons of plot ideas and what you all have planned for the future.

That being said, I'd also like to point out the recently added Organizations List, which you can find the link to on the hyperlink collection at the top of the first post. That's for creating major organizations and / or things like guilds and such. There's small form for it, but once your organization / guild is approved, you're good to go.

@DANAsaur, will you be playing as an already existing race? The only fairy-esque race we have so far are Pesters. You can ask @Vivian how fun those will be, haha.
Yes. My charactee would be a pester and I already found a picture for her!
[spoili]View attachment 115572[/spoili]

That would be sooooo adorable!!! They'll be the ultimate squad xD

noooooo! My fairy is no a racist. She's just curious as hell so she's going to keep asking about stuff that might be racist xD

AND JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS. MY FAIRY WOULD BE THE PRETTIEST OF THEM ALL BUT DUMB AS HELL. I mean, the pesterrace existed doing nothing soooo she's dumb. But that doesn't mean she isn't fun! She's a devious little minx that whe it comes to pranking, she becomes super smart xD[/QUOTE]

Your character resembles an Alraune is some ways.

@Crow, from the Etrian Odyssey series?

Anyone up for forming a Vexor / Vexin pair with me? Would probably involve being part of the Red City Rebellion plot.

Would Alarune qualify for a race? Might make Poison Ivy that if possible.

Would Alarune qualify for a race? Might make Poison Ivy that if possible.
I was thinking of making Alraune a subspecies of Mandrake, which is in turn one of many variations of the Fae race.

let's see what we can do.

She should be something that can control plants. Got anything like that?

Reactions: Aois
Anyone up for forming a Vexor / Vexin pair with me? Would probably involve being part of the Red City Rebellion plot.
I'd be glad to create one of the two with you if the offer hasn't been taken

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Status
Not open for further replies.