Status
Not open for further replies.
They're humanoids. Are they as intelligent as humans and capable of self-consciousness?
Yes, to both.

Also, because I´m over tired I might post a lot because I don´t think anythings really ´bad´ right now
so please reject whatever you feel necessary!​

Area, Continent.

.:| Name |:.
Astival
[ As - tre - vale ]

.:| Geography |:.
Astival is home to most of the worlds mountains. This place crawls in every corner with
mountains and valleys. Many natural wildlife inhibit the valleys, and humans inhibit the inside of
the mountains. Carved into the the mountains are homes; homes for the K - 7 society, who choose
to separate themselves from society.

.:| Location |:.
Not to far off from Forea, you could see Astival´s east coast, faded off the
West coast. Only a two hour boat ride from one place to another.

History behind K - 7

K - 7 was originally a small group of seven who didn´t like how we unnaturally took
from the land. As they began recruiting members early when the world was still newer and
many people just wanted to survive they were brushed off those who didn´t like how they were
handling nature like it was something to take from and not give back. As the seven recruited the members
they all decided to call themselves K - 7. They used seven because the original seven members and K because it
really just sounded nice with seven. They had gotten themselves on a boat looking for an uninhibited place. Finding Astival.
Quickly working on homes and basic needs they did what they thought was best for nature. Quickly they grew into a large society
that is still present to this day.​

Last edited by a moderator:
They would be a race then, not a species. Anything that is both humanoid and possess intelligence / self-consciousness is classified as a race. Species are humanoid or non-humanoid beings that are void of self-conscious thought / human intelligence.

And is Astival a continent?

@Periodically Incorrect

They would be a race then, not a species. Anything that is both humanoid and possess intelligence / self-consciousness is classified as a race. Species are humanoid or non-humanoid beings that are void of self-conscious thought / human intelligence.

And is Astival a continent?

@Periodically Incorrect
Okay! My apologies about the race/species thing.

Also yes, Astival is a continent.

Got it! I'll add those, and then I'm done updating for the night. I had no idea this would be so much work, haha. Glad to see the activity though. I'll be taking a break from approving tomorrow to start an IC.

Everyone currently involved take this time to come up with characters based on the currently available races, and perhaps discuss plot points! Don't forget to review the areas, races, and species that are currently approved, so you know what to build around.

EDIT: I'D ALSO LIKE TO MENTION THAT THERE WILL BE A POSTING FORMAT FOR THE IC.

ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK THE UPDATES LIST DAILY FOR NEW CHANGES / ADDITIONS!

Just saying: If anyone wants a half giant adventure buddy speak now.

I finally decided what my character will be. She'll be a little curious fairy who wants to know anything about wverything!

And she needs A HALF GIANT BUDDY!!! IT would be totally cute. Maybe let her sit on his shoulders or give her a piggy back ride xD

Just saying: If anyone wants a half giant adventure buddy speak now.
I do, but like I said my race and stuff won't be up till sunday so yeah XD

Cogs and Fire... Well, I've done enough lurking.

For now.

I had an idea for a race, but the Makantets are very close to what I had in mind. Though, I guess it would be interesting to have the occasional problem where one can be mistaken for the other. Dirty stinkin' racist beings(humans[maybe]), can't tell the difference between us.

Also @Periodically Incorrect , I can't help but say this: Its 'inhabit' not 'inhibit'. Sorry, I got a little bit of grammar nazi in me, I guess.

EDIT: I may or may not be up for being part of that adventure group... pending.

Last edited:
@Kangutso, welcome aboard!

@DANAsaur, will you be playing as an already existing race? The only fairy-esque race we have so far are Pesters. You can ask @Vivian how fun those will be, haha.

I finally decided what my character will be. She'll be a little curious fairy who wants to know anything about wverything!

And she needs A HALF GIANT BUDDY!!! IT would be totally cute. Maybe let her sit on his shoulders or give her a piggy back ride xD
I do, but like I said my race and stuff won't be up till sunday so yeah XD
Their's no way I could choose so... The Fellowship of Three (give or take anyone else who wants to join) has been forged! Prepare for adorable misadventures!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Their's no way I could choose so... The Fellowship of Three (give or take anyone else who wants to join) has been forged! Prepare for adorable misadventures!
@DANAsaur

after my Faiyras are being made

going to make a Animal Humanoid Race like a Panda type Munchkin lol

A Panda Munchkin
A Fairy
A Half Giant

that's adorable XD

*was ignored*

Oh, I see how it is...

@DANAsaur

after my Faiyras are being made

going to make a Animal Humanoid Race like a Panda type Munchkin lol

A Panda Munchkin
A Fairy
A Half Giant

that's adorable XD
My God. We won't make it past the first town but it will be amazing.

*was ignored*

Oh, I see how it is...
NAY GOOD SIR. DID THY NOT SEETH THE "(give or take anyone else who wants to join)" THE DREAM TEAM IS STILL OPEN

• Love
Reactions: Justin
-is just glad all these alerts aren't more submissions now that it's 3AM and I finally caught up, AND I STILL HAVE TO UPDATE THE UPDATE LIST-

NAY GOOD SIR. DID THY NOT SEETH THE "(give or take anyone else who wants to join)" THE DREAM TEAM IS STILL OPEN
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Hey, what my Panda Munchkin Race lacks in height and strength, they make up for in intelligence and speed... so don't count them out XD.

-is just glad all these alerts aren't more submissions now that it's 3AM and I finally caught up, AND I STILL HAVE TO UPDATE THE UPDATE LIST-
Well sunday, get ready for back to back submissions for me... mostly races and areas and maybe species that cause a threat to everyone in someway XD, bring the drama lol.

Oh one question, might've answer already but we can play a char from all the races, or do we play one main char and the other things are just npcs and stuff?

Either way, my Panda Munchkin or Bear Race will be my main guy lol.

To the second: Yay! It is still possible!

To the first: My char could end up being the only reason they make it past the first town and onto further adventures.

Well we need someone to be the brains. (Is that fairy-racist?)
Half-Giant (Brawn)
Fairy (Beauty)
Bear/Panda Munchkin (Brains) XD

I don't think soo XD lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.