Status
Not open for further replies.
*comes out of le bushes* COGS AND FIRE!!! RAAAAAAWR!!!! *hides back to le bushes*

-peeks into the bushes- Heya, @DANAsaur. Ya wanna build a magical place?

I like to play it subtle haha. Yup, I am hoping to submit a couple things to hopefully make things interesting.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
For race and species appearance can I use pictures since I have a few species and races that I have pictures for^^

Like The Faiyras of Light and Darkness who have a war going on between both races.

Light Faiyras
823cea0b959ffb0ed399c4c0493ec722.jpg

Darkness Faiyras
fantasy-photos.jpeg

I will of course work on their info this weekend and other races and areas as well, might have a lot of ideas to put in here... like A LOT LOL.

Reactions: Aois
Looking forward to it, @E.T. !

And yes, @Shattered♦Secrets™ , that's fine, but I would ask you to also provide links to the images along with the images themselves, so that I can easily add them to the Species List.~

Reactions: MadKingJai™
-peeks into the bushes- Heya, @DANAsaur. Ya wanna build a magical place?

...No. I wanna build a SNOWMAN!!! XD

Just kidding! I'm planning on making a magical place. Can I make some jellyfish people or maybe octopus people. Is that okay?

But seriously. I wanna build a snowman but I live in a tropical country soooo no snow ever :'(

@DANAsaur, sadlyfe. And Jellyfish / Octopus races, or species?

I exist chappies.

I exist.

Better start verking on my character and prerequisites for said character.

Get on it, boi!

@DANAsaur, sadlyfe. And Jellyfish / Octopus races, or species?

Race! But if I get too lazy I'm just going to make a mermaid specie or something. I don't know. I have sooo many character ideas >_<

Take your time. This project will be here for a long time to come.~

Name:
Silverscale Dragon

Appearance:
Silverscale Dragons can range from the size of a car to slightly higher than a double-decker bus. Their silver, metallic scales protect them from many environments, most particularly their preferred emvironment - the forest lands. These quadrapedal reptillian beings have horns akin to crystal that match their hue, and their dragonic wings tend to be twice their bodylength in terms of wingspan.

Behavior:
Silverscale Dragons are fully sapient and have their own will. However, they are still nature-dwelling beasts. Their prey includes Witherherb Beetles and various non-sapient ungulate species, primarily caribou or deer. They have a habit of hoarding treasure, mainly metals, gems and relics. While fully capable of flight, they prefer to dwell on the ground, for the land has more gems.

In general, Silverscales believe that adult humans are bad, but believe that child humans are alright.

Habitat:
They thrive in forest environments, usually near or in caves.

Strengths:
Silverscale Dragons have very tough scales rivalled only by diamond. They are capable of breathing flames and lightning from their mouths. As their scales are light, they have little difficulty performing powered flight with their large wings.

Weaknesses:
They are very shiny, big, and do not blend well with their environment, hence they are not good with stealth and camouflage.

Variants:
The Goldenscale Dragon was thought to be a very, very rare subspecies of this already very, very, rare species. However, it was discovered that the case Goldenscale Dragons are caused by a very rare mutation very akin to albinism. Think shiny Pokemon.

Other:
Silverscale Dragons are very rare. It is said that seeing one in the sky is a sign of good luck, or if you have offended them before, bad omen.
Goldenscale Dragons are seen the same way, with the addition of being worshipped like shooting stars - make a wish and it comes true, or so they say.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Organization List

[tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs][tabs]
[tab=Macabre Dancers Guild]Name: Macabre Dancers

Details: Macabre Dancers is a guild of elite bounty hunters that takes on jobs around the world of Avion. Most of them have a specialty, but almost all of them hold a primary focus on sky pirates. All the members travel in pairs, and the guild is also female-only, minus the two genderless Pester that are in its membership.

Base of Operations: Under Isle

Created by @Pravitas[/tab]

[tab=The Kobalt Uprise]Name: The Kobalt Uprise

Details: A small rebellion faction seeking to overthrow the current leader of The Red City. Leader is Rias Rex, a red haired girl proficient in using runes.

Base of Operations: The Red City Underground

Created by @Pravitas and @Crono[/tab]
[tab=Gaot Guild]Name: Gaot Guild

Details: The Gaot Guild is a small guild that performs easy, local jobs in order to make money for Gruff Town.

A notable detail is that only Gaots are allowed to join.

Base of Operations: Gruff Town

Created by @Pravitas[/tab]
[tab=Esperit Vaixell]Name: Esperit Vaixell

Details:
Esperit Vaixell is an organization comprised primarily of, but not exclusively, Imam. They're goals consist of the collection and archiving of information from around the world as well as the upkeep of the Union Library. And while not necessarily they're job, they act as guardians of sorts to the Heaven Spire.

Base of Operations: Union Library in Bellavue City, Kelluva Isle

Created by @WeepingLiberty[/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Name:
Metalscale Forest

Continent:
Forea

Geography:
Metalscale Forest is inhabited primarily by various species of Metalscale dragons, with the Ironhide Dragon being the most common and the Platinum Dragon being the rarest, so rare not even its inhabitants know if it exists. The rarest known to exist is the Silverscale Dragons, and if you count genetic disorders, Goldenscale Dragons. Metalscale Dragons are said to be the true dragons and have genes from the most primal of dragons, so much that Metalscale Forest is said to be the cradle of civilization for all dragons.

The area is greatly forested and surrounded by mountains, and is filled with caverns of all kinds for its inhabitants to inhabit. Apart from the dominant sapient beings the Metalscale Dragons, other beings such as Witherherb Beetles, Deer and Caribou lurk these lands. Metalscale Dragons top the foodchain and all life is below them.

In various bare patches of the land, human villages have settled.

.:| Name |:.
Vexin and Vexor
( One Species Different functions )

Vexist
( The species under an umbrella term )

.:| Appearance |:.
Both take on a human like appearance however Vexin
take on a supernatural trait, such as cat eyes or multi colored skin.
Along side the supernatural trait all Vexin have birthmarks on the palms of their dominate
hand. Vexor´s have birthmarks under the ear of the dominate side of their body. Unlike the Vexin
Vexor´s look like normal humans.

.:| Behavior |:.
Both Vexin and Vexor´s use civilized behavior, that is until they encounter
someone who tries to harm them or challenges them then they can become war machines.
At a young age a Vexor seeks a Vexin to protect for life. This person is likely to become their best friend,
or life partner. Due to this strong bond Vexin have the ability to harvest magic from mana ( Know as life force ) from not
only their body but her protectors too. Vexor´s are supposed to have enormous amounts of strength and stamina in order to
physically fight anyone without becoming tiresome during a fight or fight response. Vexists will attempt to live in a large groups
for unknown reasons.

.:| Habitat |:.
Vexist can live in the outside world
anywhere they please, though you will find that when
places do have the Vexist living their, you´ll typically find 4 to 14
pairs in an area.

.:| Strengths |:.
Vexors
[ Fighting and to hand combat ]
[ Hiding ]
[ Natural scene of cardinal directions ]
[ Tracking ]
[ Hunting ]

Vexins
[ Identifying Plants ]
[ Cooking ]
[ inventing ]
[ Hiding ]
[ Finding water ]

.:| Weaknesses |:.
Vexors
[ Understanding complex things ]
[ Seeking ANYONE ]
[ Though enhanced stamina, no enhanced speed. ]
[ Lack of Strong Stomach ]

Vexins
[[ With supernatural eyes! ]
Vexin are red - Green colorblind ]
[ Have weak stomachs ]
[ Impulsive ]

.:| Variants |:.
Vexist are variants of humans.​

They're humanoids. Are they as intelligent as humans and capable of self-consciousness?

Status
Not open for further replies.