• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@chillin, check the first post in the IC for the posting format.

@WeepingLiberty explained things perfectly, but yeah, there's submission plots for everything. Read through what exists in the world already, contribute if you want, and maybe come up with a plot and ask anyone if they want to join, or join a preexisting one. There's no character limit either.~

By the way, @WeepingLiberty, that isn't the image showing up for me. I see Shion's normal image.

By the way, @WeepingLiberty, that isn't the image showing up for me. I see Shion's normal image.

That's what I figured when you didn't seem concerned at any point that some lady is running around posing as my beloved Shion. xD Like I said, I'm re-uploading the url so that I can at least see the picture correctly. Really threw me off.

Reactions: Aois
Ya guys think we should make a clan for this?

I meant through the new group system.

Meh, I'm cool with it.

Just making this post to check up on everyone!

@WeepingLiberty, I think you can advance the Under the Sea plot. Everyone involved has posted so far.

@E.T., are you still working on the Iron and Feathers plot? Still looking to be in on that!

@Crono, @Periodically Incorrect, you guys still working on that Clockwork Commission plot? I think you guys also mentioned an adventure plan with @chaosheart13.

@chillin, might be your theme color.

Just making this post to check up on everyone!

@WeepingLiberty, I think you can advance the Under the Sea plot. Everyone involved has posted so far.

@E.T., are you still working on the Iron and Feathers plot? Still looking to be in on that!

@Crono, @Periodically Incorrect, you guys still working on that Clockwork Commission plot? I think you guys also mentioned an adventure plan with @chaosheart13.
I don't remember volunteering for the Clockwork Commission but I believe my fellows for adventure are no longer interested

I'm still around, just have never gotten around to creating the stuff I want... I don't know what's up with me. -.-'

That's troubling.

Alright! Tyler's post is going up along with the Mayors in a little bit! Just had to do my History homework before I made my replies!

Reactions: Aois
The Replies are up. I don't have school the next two days so my replies are more going to be more fluent. However schools really whipping me into a schedule that I'm trying to follow daily. I just don't use the Chromebooks enough in school yet to get a reply in as I'm in school.

Sorry guys. I meant to have my replies up the other night, but I've been feeling really under the weather lately. I literally spent the whole day sleeping today, how lame is that?

Fear not though, I promise my post will be of the utmost quality to make up for it!

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Take your time. Your posts never disappoint. Been feeling out of it myself to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.