• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the long delay, post got a bit excessive

Reactions: Aois
Now I'm wondering who I should play as... Hm... Any suggestions?

Well I would suggest either going for someone in the bar who overheard, or you can be someone at the docks that Artor enlists to sail them across.

Ooo. I'd love a chance to play as a sailor of sorts. It'll cost ya though!

Hahaha, oh you are going to give poor ol' Artor an aneurysm

Shouldn't cost anymore than an arm and a leg. That aside though, I have to decide on a ref for my upcoming character. I'll probably not reply to this plot till around the beginning of next week (i.e. the week that's starting in a few hours), but I will definitely get to it!

No worries, I made all of you wait long enough anyways

It's fine. I'm sure it'll have been worth it!

Just a heads up to everyone that I'll be making a Discord server for this later tonight if anyone is interested in joining.

I would join if you got a server up and running

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
I shall join as well.

And I shall now let you all know that from Thursday to Sunday, I won't be at home, so no posts from me.

Got it. I'll make the server eventually.

By show of hands, who is in favor of moving this roleplay to Clans? I figured it'd be easier because we can make individual threads for each plot and such. Just wanted your guys' input before I tried moving everything over. Only real problem with Clans is the inability to Preview posts before you post them (which honestly helps a lot when trying to fix coding).

@E.T. @WeepingLiberty @Demmy @Periodically Incorrect
@Crow @Vivian @Crono @chaosheart13

By show of hands, who is in favor of moving this roleplay to Clans? I figured it'd be easier because we can make individual threads for each plot and such. Just wanted your guys' input before I tried moving everything over. Only real problem with Clans is the inability to Preview posts before you post them (which honestly helps a lot when trying to fix coding).

@E.T. @WeepingLiberty @Demmy @Periodically Incorrect
@Crow @Vivian @Crono @chaosheart13

Waga hands raised up high.

That's one.~

Here's the Discord server by the way!

Discord

We could always just use the preview option in normal threads and then copy pasta them into clans. I'm all for it though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
We could always just use the preview option in normal threads and then copy pasta them into clans. I'm all for it though.
That could work.

Just found out how to make a permanent invite link. New link to the Discord server is here:

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.