• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Cresol

Appearance: Shaped like red snappers, Cresols grow up to three feet and can weigh up to 20 pounds. Their scales are a yellowish gold color while their fins are black. Females tend to be larger. Cresol eggs are black in color.

Behavior: Cresols travel in schools as a safety measure. While one Cresol is hunted down by a predator, the rest can escape to safety. The males become fairly aggressive to not only other males, but predators as well whenever it's mating season. Cresols feed on small fish that are also in schools, chasing down the school so that they can play a game of cat and mouse, with the end result being the Cresols having a good meal.

Habitat: Ocean and seas

Strengths: Their aggressive nature during mating season for the males, their stubbornness, their stamina

Weaknesses: The color of their scales, will flock right into fishing nets if there's food in it

Variants: There are no known variants of Cresols.

Name: Wingding

Appearance: Wingdings are slender white fish that can reach up to 5 inches long. They resemble flying fish, with their fins adapted to hover over the water for a few seconds as they leap into the air. Their fins are light gray in color.

Behavior: Wingdings have a habit of staying close to the surface of their ocean home. When danger approaches they begin leaping like mad, hovering over the water for a few seconds after they leapt. Wingdings have a habit of leaping into boats by accident, making for an easy catch. They can leap up to five feet above water.

Habitat: Ocean and seas

Strengths: Their jumping ability, nimble, come in large numbers

Weaknesses: Jumping can land them onto a boat, capable of beaching themselves onto land

Variants: There's a variety of Wingdings that are cream colored, they are said to taste sweeter.

Fun fact: They are named Wingdings because of their ability to "fly" and because of the "dinging" noise whenever they land on a boat or beach themselves.

Then I shall attempt to have a reply up after yours either by tomorrow or Friday.

@Vivian, time to reply.~

Name: Cracklerocks

Appearance: Deep sea predators that were thought to be extinct, they are brown and gray in color. The most unusual thing about them, however, is that they have rocks growing from their bodies. They resemble coelacnths and can reach up to six and a half feet.

Behavior: Cracklerocks mainly hunt for smaller fish, using their powerful fins to swim alongside currents for food. They are rather calm amongst each other, peacefully swimming even if they are stuck in a crowded cave filled with their kind. When predators approach, they immediately rush at them, using their rocks to scrape against their skin and create gashes on the predator's body.

Habitat: Oceans and seas, mostly underwater caves

Strengths: Rocks act as armor, efficient hunters

Weaknesses: Heavy and sinks easily, sometimes rushes into a predator's mouth

Variants: Some grow gemstones on their bodies instead of regular rocks. These are highly sought after. Another variant just grows crystals on their body that glow in the dark. The glowing crystal variant lures in pray through these crystals.

Other: They get their name by rubbing against each other, creating a crackling sound when their rocks hit another cracklerock's rocks.

Glad to see they fixed the bad text selection. Adding your species now, @chaosheart13.~

So I'm re-reading my most last post to get back into the mindset of the character... And I notice something quite odd.

SHION HAS BEEN REPLACED BY A WOMAN I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!! :hissyfit: I think something may have gotten mixed up during the update, because I literally have no idea where that photo came from. XD

Cogs and Fire -- holy frick, this is HUGE. O_O And I'm totally in love! I'm a bit shy on jumping in immediately though; is there anything I should know about IC, and how would the posts work? Obviously, keeping everything in one thread - especially such a huge world - would be chaotic.

j8fz3p.png

This?? ^^

Definitely not, isn't even an image saved to my computer ((AND IS DEFINITELY NOT A DUUUUUDE)). Somehow, my code has been switched around and I don't know how. I am so confused. Just going to have to re-upload the link for it, cause this is not correct and not what it looked like before. >.<

Also, um, wouldn't having so many cities lessen the chances of actually encountering someone in the RP?

Also, um, wouldn't having so many cities lessen the chances of actually encountering someone in the RP?

Well this is a project... The whole point of the RP is the creation and workings of the world itself. Various plots will take place across the world, and at some point could overlap encounters with parties from other plots. A good example of that would be "Under The Sea" and "Cure In Makana". Characters are passing by each other without taking much notice. And not everyone has to be associated with a plot all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back