• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crono, the new Groups system on Iwaku.

Sting like a beaver.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Crono
-pounces on you and notices your clan-
OwO wats this?

Wait, so the clans/groups thing is for discussions and stuffs right? Like, instead of using PMs for everything?

Idk what I'm doing anymore. @.@

@WeepingLiberty, we're moving everything to the Clan. There's separate threads for each plot and all that.

Glad to see you're back alive by the way. You need to reply for the Red City Rebellion and Under the Sea plots.

@E.T. I'll work on finding a character for your plot tonight!

Reactions: WeepingLiberty
Glad to see you're back alive by the way. You need to reply for the Red City Rebellion and Under the Sea plots.

@E.T. I'll work on finding a character for your plot tonight!
Not sure you could consider my condition alive, but yes! I am back. And in the middle of typing up responses now.

Sooooo, when I'm done with these.... Should I post it in our current thread so we can migrate all previous posts over in order? Ooooooor, like what? I'm so confused. xD Story of my life.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Post it in the "Red City Rebellion" and "Under the Sea" threads, respectively, in the Clan. I suggest using the Preview feature here to make sure your coding is right, as Clans lack a Preview button.

• Thank You
I linked to it a few posts back. The one that says "OwO wats this?" ('this' is a hyperlink)

You have to click "Join Clan" on the main page, near the bottom.

It's no problem. I'll reply to Red City Rebellion later tonight. Just a heads up to those with clan notifications turned off: be sure to check the clan everyday, so you'll know if there's any new posts.

• Thank You
Do you want us to copy our posts over?

Reactions: Aois
You can copy yours over, since it's just one. Post it in the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.