Cascade Falls [REBOOT/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
More interested in learning something new, and the whole discipline aspect of martial arts.

I didn't even try to make resolutions. I knew I wouldn't get them done. xD

Just letting everyone know that Akelto is on a hiatus and I've agreed to hold her spot. You're free to use her character as an NPC within reason, but I don't want to see anyone randomly playing him for posts on end.

@Fallen Child I'm kind of confused about your posts. Is there a certain reason that you're keeping Cindy away from the other players? Because she isn't required to stay on her shift during a fête.

She's just doing her shift anyway since she dose not want to go to the Fete.

She's just doing her shift anyway since she dose not want to go to the Fete.
Okay, but she's still at the hospital and the killing part of the fête is over. You might want to consider editing something into your post that gets her out into the town and interacting with the other players. Otherwise, I'm afraid she's going to become a loner character.

Oh well actually I'm planning for her to join the party in the next post.

Edit: I changed my mind, I added an extra paragraph that has Cindy finishing the shift but ending up in the Fete after party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I changed my mind, I added an extra paragraph that has Cindy finishing the shift but ending up in the Fete after party.
But she's still not interacting with anyone and that's the issue. There are a lot of players in that crowd and she could have gone over to any of them.

But she's still not interacting with anyone and that's the issue. There are a lot of players in that crowd and she could have gone over to any of them.
Sorry about that, but the problem is now fixed, i added a bit more in the paragraph which is Cindy interacting with Charlie.

Reactions: neptune
Hey guys. Just letting you know I will not be participating in this RP anymore. Its been fun and I hope the story continues and is amazing for everyone who participates. :)

Hey guys. Just letting you know I will not be participating in this RP anymore. Its been fun and I hope the story continues and is amazing for everyone who participates. :)
Sorry to see you go <3

Go ahead and use Alison or Isadora for NPCs if you need to.

Aww, sad to see you go, well we respect your decision and goodbye.

David Bowie and Rene Angelil D: 2016 is the worst.
What you said! QnQ I had a memorial day where I watched Labyrinth and Harry Potter movies. (I wish I had that Sense and Sensibility) And playing every song by Bowie on my ipod. Man this year has already started off bad. If something happens to Chris PInes this year I am just done.

Status
Not open for further replies.