Cascade Falls [REBOOT/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New year and a belated Merry Christmas.

I'm not getting alerts for this thread (or haven't been). I'm really getting annoyed by the alert system, I haven't been getting notices for a lot of my games. :(

Any way, I'll do my best to get a post up tonight.

Happy New year and a belated Merry Christmas.

I'm not getting alerts for this thread (or haven't been). I'm really getting annoyed by the alert system, I haven't been getting notices for a lot of my games. :(

Any way, I'll do my best to get a post up tonight.
Are you watching the thread or the resource?

Unwatch it and then try adding it back to your list. If you still aren't getting alerts then report it in the bug thread.

@Wonderful Thing @Jackalope @kimsim12

We're moving on pretty soon, so you should probably get something in. If I'm forgetting anyone, that goes for you as well. I'd hope no one wants to be left behind.

@neptune
I am so so sorry but I have to drop out of this. I can't think of much to post and I don't want to hold you up. Sorry. >:

@neptune
I'll have another post up soon, most likely this evening.

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
-drags in- Posting as soon as I can. Been a very busy week without access to internet and very very very little sleep. Will post tonight if I can.

-drags in- Posting as soon as I can. Been a very busy week without access to internet and very very very little sleep. Will post tonight if I can.
No rush! I haven't had much sleep either, so I don't think I'll be posting as soon as I expected.

Sooo I thought I might ask! Has anyone made any new years resolutions?

Sorry for the double post.

Do we have a guesstimation of when the scene is going to progress?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
There's a dojo that I've recently heard about that I really want to check out and possibly join.

Reactions: QueenOfHearts
Or at least pick up jogging.
7bb6d37f2035e817122035e6725645a4.gif

Oh that could be fun! Learning how to protect yourself is something!

tumblr_naal2ytJbu1thbk0xo1_500.gif
running-styles-horizontal.gif

I think the moral of the story is to not make resolutions that you're going to hate, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.