Cascade Falls [REBOOT/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Just saying, you guys might want to take advantage of this time after the fête, where everything is more relaxed, to put those character relations to good use. No one should just be standing in the street by themselves, you know? And if someone is by themselves, try and find a way to interact. We don't need any loner characters.

And if anyone wants to brainstorm, don't hesitate to throw out some ideas here!

I'm all ears if anyone has anything they want to build on or need help pulling their character into an interaction. ^.^ If anyone wants to that is.

• Love
Reactions: neptune
I will be posting tomorrow, and I didn't ignore you Neptune and Jack (can't remember the full username, I think it had Jack in it), I will tone down my IC Format, didn't think it was a problem, but than again I have great Wifi, but if I was in you guys shoes, I would probably be annoyed with lag, but will tone it down.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hello! Just saying, you guys might want to take advantage of this time after the fête, where everything is more relaxed, to put those character relations to good use. No one should just be standing in the street by themselves, you know? And if someone is by themselves, try and find a way to interact. We don't need any loner characters.

And if anyone wants to brainstorm, don't hesitate to throw out some ideas here!

this? :)

Nope. That was a general reminder for everyone to put actions into their posts now that the fête is over and there isn't one thing grabbing everyone's attention.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
So, who hasn't posted yet?

>__> and do we have enough for me to post again? I'd rather not wait endlessly the way we did in the first thread.

Reactions: Seeking Calliope
I haven't yet, but I'm waiting on Queenie. If you post first I'll get Sammy out and along as planned. ;] I can go ahead and have him break past if necessary.

Was busy all day, will try to post before I get off, if not I will post tomorrow night.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I got mine I need to finish up. It's not going to be really long, but I just need to finish mine. My internet did die during the snow storm that is going on right now. But I'm using my cell internet.

Getting real fed up with not getting my alerts. - x-; I'll get a post up tonight or tomorrow; thankies for the post, Queenie<3

• Love
Reactions: QueenOfHearts
Getting real fed up with not getting my alerts. - x-; I'll get a post up tonight or tomorrow; thankies for the post, Queenie<3
D: unwatch and rewatch?

I've done that four or five times--it works sporadically and then just...doesnt sometimes. It's irritating because it's hard to tell whether or not I'll get an alert--like, I just got an alert for your reply, but I got an alert for Queenies post earlier today even tho she posted Friday. Sometimes I won't get an alert at all. It's inconsistent. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.