• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma just say, y'all are the best, and I super appreciate it! Thank you all for your interest, your support and your kind words <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
is this still open for people to join?

Honestly, I need a roll call on who all is still around and interested in this ^_^" I'm honestly shocked I've gotten so much interest!
BOOOOOM!!!

Like really? Ya gots to ask? ;D The Boo Girlie still here bruh!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Tempest
Honestly, I need a roll call on who all is still around and interested in this ^_^" I'm honestly shocked I've gotten so much interest!
I'm still here.

• Thank You
If there is any room please let me know *bows*

• Thank You
I'm still interested but I need to see the background before I go with a character.

My current choice completely conflicts with another to the point we can't exist in the same world.

• Thank You
Still interested

• Thank You
With recent events... and review of my classes schedules... I've come to the conclusion that I need to pull the plug on this project. I would have enjoyed being able to run this with all of you as participants, but I do not seem to have the time and enough energy to pull this all together and devote myself properly to what would be required to manage this project. I appreciate all your interest and patience... and I am truly sorry to have to put this down, but I hope, in the future, that I will have the ability to host something like this and that I might be able to kidnap some of you for it. You are all amazing and wonderful and inspiring. I wish I could have been your GM for this. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors and good roleplaying....

As for myself... I shall crawl back into my hole with my stacks of textbooks.

Til the next time, stay golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.