Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma just say, y'all are the best, and I super appreciate it! Thank you all for your interest, your support and your kind words <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
is this still open for people to join?

Honestly, I need a roll call on who all is still around and interested in this ^_^" I'm honestly shocked I've gotten so much interest!
BOOOOOM!!!

Like really? Ya gots to ask? ;D The Boo Girlie still here bruh!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Tempest
Honestly, I need a roll call on who all is still around and interested in this ^_^" I'm honestly shocked I've gotten so much interest!
I'm still here.

• Thank You
If there is any room please let me know *bows*

• Thank You
I'm still interested but I need to see the background before I go with a character.

My current choice completely conflicts with another to the point we can't exist in the same world.

• Thank You
Still interested

• Thank You
With recent events... and review of my classes schedules... I've come to the conclusion that I need to pull the plug on this project. I would have enjoyed being able to run this with all of you as participants, but I do not seem to have the time and enough energy to pull this all together and devote myself properly to what would be required to manage this project. I appreciate all your interest and patience... and I am truly sorry to have to put this down, but I hope, in the future, that I will have the ability to host something like this and that I might be able to kidnap some of you for it. You are all amazing and wonderful and inspiring. I wish I could have been your GM for this. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors and good roleplaying....

As for myself... I shall crawl back into my hole with my stacks of textbooks.

Til the next time, stay golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.