Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah good point, she does look older. I'd have said 2 actually looked rather carefree though, and just not the type to show emotions...

Mmmm. I can see that, or maybe she just pretends to not care and inside a lot is going on. The hidden anxiety, bipolar disorder just looks like it would work for her.

Just a heads up, Yuki suffers from incontinence. I will always give an advance warning when she is about to have a nasty accident to ensure that anyone who is not comfortable with it can let me know. I will skip over it if is uncomfortable for some. e.g. Yuki let out a sigh that was the silent version of Oh no, and for fuck's sake before disappearing to the bathroom for the best part of half an hour.

This trait is the cause of me recovering from a roleplaying burn out and in a bid to prevent future burn outs, i'm trying to be very varied with my characters and making them more interesting to roleplay. It's not the defining trait and not really a big thing. Just an inconvience for yuki.

• Useful
Reactions: Saber
Just a heads up, Yuki suffers from incontinence. I will always give an advance warning when she is about to have a nasty accident to ensure that anyone who is not comfortable with it can let me know. I will skip over it if is uncomfortable for some. e.g. Yuki let out a sigh that was the silent version of Oh no, and for fuck's sake before disappearing to the bathroom for the best part of half an hour.

This trait is the cause of me recovering from a roleplaying burn out and in a bid to prevent future burn outs, i'm trying to be very varied with my characters and making them more interesting to roleplay. It's not the defining trait and not really a big thing. Just an inconvience for yuki.
You shouldn't bully your characters like that... such a horrible condition... Can I report you to social services?

Reactions: envogue
WIP
tumblr_nhk6agRp1D1tvfekio1_500.jpg

|-/ _______________________________________________________________________\-|
What's your name?

Naomi Yagami

How old are you?

Fifteen

How tall are you?

5'2"

How much do you weigh?

137lbs

What grade are you in?

First year

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?

Athletics

Are you playing any sports?
"I used to play football, but if I can't do that here then I'll play..."

Horseback riding

Martial Arts

Do you participate in the fine arts?

Choir

Photography

Any Academic Clubs?

N/A

Your favorite color?

Orange

Your favorite foods?

Sushi
Dragon Fruit
Waffles and Chicken
Stake

Your most cherished item?

Naomi's Bracelet

925%20Sterling%20Silver%20Elephant%20Ring_G_1419261473326.jpg

Five things you're good at?

Sports
Science
Drawing
Singing
Giving backhanded complements

Four things you're bad at?

Pretending to care
Math
English
Public speaking / Oral Presentations

Traits you look for in a friend?

Loyalty
Goofiness
Inappropriate minded
Someone who listens well
Someone who can support the choices Naomi makes whether they were stupid or not

Traits you dislike in a person?

Arrogance
Clingy
Tone deaf (Though she's willing to over look it)
Quick Temperateness

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?

Honestly Naomi would like the option for both, she couldn't choose one or the other.

Why?

Naomi likes to hide herself behind clothing and sweatshirts when she becomes depressed or she goes out in public without a confidence boost. Other time's Naomi is happy to show off whom she is and will become and what she once was no matter where she is, and for moment's like that in her life Naomi would want a skirt.

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?

As a First year, Naomi doesn't know maybe make friends first? her desires will likely change.
- Will be updated as the story progresses-

Relationships - 1st Years

Any and All Relationships Naomi has and will have will be located here, an easily navigated system that just requires you to press the next button until your character shows up.
Akemi Venison

TBA
Ogawa Usagicenter

TBA
Asuna Strauss

TBA
Hachimitsu Delilah

TBA
Sera Petrov

TBA
Akemi Venison

TBA

Any and All Relationships Naomi has and will have will be located here, an easily navigated system that just requires you to press the next button until your character shows up.
Takaro Urano

TBA
Rosemary Victoria Childs

TBA
Hamasaki Natsuko

TBA
Eshima Nori

TBA
Luna Arianna Devereaux

TBA
Haru Ayano

TBA

________________________________________​
Relationships - 3rd Years

Arisawa Rin

TBA
Evelynn Janna Villiers

TBA
Aksana Yuki

TBA

Personality:
Naomi is a Head Strong leader she wont take talk back and she can become Demanding. Naomi once you get to know her is amazing she nice and caring maybe even sweet if your lucky, but she's built this wall that she can her game face on and not cry in the saddest of situation's. Naomi doesn't cry unless shes pushed to extreme circumstances also don't underestimate Naomi is a strong thinker and Leader. Naomi's temeper is like a fire, feed it and your bound to get burned, but respect it and care for it, it'll stay tame. Naomi can think on her feet an normally doesn't like loosing cause Naomi's all about go big or Go Home.
Background History:
Naomi had an easy past, growing up with four siblings and two loving parents wasn't that hard. It was just difficult to stop arguments seeming as how Naomi's family always had one burning. It was also difficult to get help with her bipolar because her family has a history with disorders. Her mother, Depression. Father, Anger issues. Older Brother, Social Anxiety and Depression. Naomi herself, with Social Anxiety and Bipolar. Naomi's younger sister with depression. Her younger brother with asma. and the youngest sister with just anxiety and asma. Naomi really didn't have anyone to go to and talk because she couldn't get a Therapist she tried and had a panic attack once she was left alone with them. Naomi had to keep things on the inside until the start of 6th grade for her. Naomi made a best friend her name was Sage, Naomi told everything to Sage, but little did she know that Sage would soon be killed in a car accident. Naomi wanted to cry for months but knew she couldn't, her parents put her into athletics hoping it would help, soccer, baseball and softball did nothing for her, but once she began to play football the rage was let loose. Naomi did well at channeling all her anger and depression and Anxiety into something amazing that soon Naomi forgot what it was like to have Social Anxiety and depression soon enough it was like she was floating on cloud nine. It wan't until Bloomfield had offered her to come to their school that the social anxiety came back and Naomi shyly accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't bully your characters like that... such a horrible condition... Can I report you to social services?
Nope! For she is an adult and they shan't want anything to do with her. That and she knows how to deal with it.

I'm pretty sure it still counts as a crime to purposefully give someone chronic incontinence... I'm just not entirely sure what kind of crime that is... being mean?

@Sailor Moon 1st year Petrov Sera is finished! Pretty fast, if I say so myself. Usually takes a day or so from the time I start to come up with a character I like.

I rarely give negative things to characters or conditions and this is just me trying my hand at a condition that i can't really mess up and can easily brush over it. Other conditions, well, i kinda don't want to try them. Basically, i feel i could mess them up real badly and just do a poor job. This? Easy to correct and easy to put to the side.

Ah, that makes sense, but I still feel sorry for Yuki :P I dived right in at the deep end with MPD when I started seeing about negative conditions :D Turned out quite well in the end, but it could have been disastrous :D

Also @Sailor Moon just had a neat idea for a 3rd year, if you still need any of those.

Reactions: The Dovah
I did do a similar character on another site and it was a mild success before the RP died so this, in theory won't be another character to bury in my gra........ i mean, another character gone wrong and be another entry into successful characters. :)

Reactions: Karakui
You have a successful character list? So do you have a few characters you really like and adapt to suit settings? That's pretty unusual, I think. Though it might be good, easier to develop characters if you're getting to know more each RP rather than starting fresh.

Unfinished (if it wasn't obvious :P) just wanted to post it so I didn't accidentally lose connection or something and lose the picture.

324728_3c65f60b74dfcffe794aa5625295c545.jpg

This CS will be read most effectively if you have this voice in mind while reading it. It's the first voice you hear; that of Plutia, the purple-but-not-pink-haired-one.

What's your name?
"Uum... Sera. I think my family name is... Pe.. Petrov, yeah."
Sera Petrov, if Sera is to be believed.

How old are you?
"15... probably."
15 is correct.

How tall are you?
"About... average? A bit short."
150cm, give or take.

How much do you weigh?
"left! Ehe..he that was funny."
38kg, give or take.

What grade are you in?
"Shouldn't everyone be a first year if the school only started this year, though?"
1st year

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"Athletics! Hehe, that was funny too. Is this what they call "on a roll?"
Sera is an Arts student, primarily.

Are you playing any sports?
"Ah, now you're making jokes too!"
Sera's so slow she doesn't even get picked for the compulsory events at sports festivals.

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"I draw pictures. I think I'm quite good. I like them, at least."
Art

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm actually really good at computers. And robots."
This is genuinely true, although she feels she's a little difficult to work with unless people have colossal amounts of patience.
Computer Science
Technology Club

Your favorite color?
"I like... white. White is nice."

Your favorite foods?
"I eat anything, as long as it's not spicy. I can't stand spicy. If I had to choose, I guess.. strawberry sponge cake?"

Your most cherished item?
"Um... I don't know. Oh! That! When I was four years old, or five, or maybe six... I found a silver key under a floor panel... I never found what it opened. It's sort of a good luck charm!"

Five things you're good at?
"I'm good at drawing! I know it's other things as well, but it's such a pain to say them all individually...
I'm also good at... hmm, what am I good at? Oh! I'm good at computers, and robots, but people say that's unexpected. I'm also good at mental maths. Really good, and... I'm fluent in Russian."

Drawing (not an exaggeration: Her doodles would be an average drawer's masterpiece), Computer programming (She can even write in base computer language which is like, impossible), robot making (particularly artificial intelligence, and learning), mental arithmetic (she can do pretty much everything in her head provided she knows the formulas necessary), and Russian (cos she's from Russia).

Four things you're bad at?
"I'm bad at a lot more than four things... I can't cook. Imagine how disastrous that would be! I'm not very good at remembering things, either. I'm really bad at jokes, I always miss the timing. I'm bad at planning things out, I just start and keep going."
Cooking, remembering, humour, plans.

Traits you look for in a friend?
"Um... loyalty is good, because I don't make friends very easily, I'm quite shy. Also, patience is really important... I think it's quite obvious why!"

Traits you dislike in a person?
"I don't like mean people, but I know that they're only being mean because deep inside, they have problems, so I don't want to be mean to them because it might hurt them too much."

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Haha, what a silly question. Pants are so uncomfortable!"
Skirts
"Why? I just said, didn't I? Well, probably not. Sometimes I imagine myself saying something but I don't actually say it, so... Pants are uncomfortable."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I don't really know at the moment. To begin with, I wanted to get good at drawing, but I'm already good at drawing, so I think I might focus on programming."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

"Um, I have to describe myself? I'm not very good at that... I'm quite slow, but I'm not very good at being mean. I can be a bit shy, and I'm usually a little tired. I don't really care much for studying, but I can be surprisingly devoted to things I enjoy."
If you go to a dictionary and look for the word "Snail" or perhaps "oblivious", Sera's picture would be there. She's naturally friendly and kind, but she can be slow which is bad for people with short fuses. She doesn't really understand more complex emotions, so she can be a bit oblivious and often come across as rude if you're fragile at the time, but not intentionally.

Background History:
Sera was born in Russia, and lived there until she was 12, when she was abruptly moved to New Tokyo because of the collapse of a nuclear reactor nearby, which her Father took as an opportunity to advance his career. His mother was unaffected by this so it was pretty much a spontaneous decision. Sera has a lot of money; or rather, her parents have a lot of money and she just has a lot of access to it. Just as her time at the academy was starting, her mother's career took a sudden turn, and her parents were forced to move away, but decided to leave her at the academy because they didn't want her following the same career.
I hope she doesn't end up having an Iris Heart side to her.

I hope she doesn't end up having an Iris Heart side to her.
Lol, she wasn't going to but that could be quite funny actually... probably won't though, don't really RP those often so I'm not great at it.

You have a successful character list? So do you have a few characters you really like and adapt to suit settings? That's pretty unusual, I think. Though it might be good, easier to develop characters if you're getting to know more each RP rather than starting fresh.
I don't but i do keep my current character sheets offline so that i can keep track of any minor details. It's mainly clothing. I always do new characters for new RPs and not really fond of reusing characters. I just meant the list as a figure of speech.

I don't but i do keep my current character sheets offline so that i can keep track of any minor details. It's mainly clothing. I always do new characters for new RPs and not really fond of reusing characters. I just meant the list as a figure of speech.
Ah, gotcha. Well, you say you don't reuse characters but... Certainly seen a lot of Asuna around the place recently :P Not a criticism though. She IS pretty attractive, and surprisingly multipurpose.

Reactions: The Dovah
Maybe, she and Yuki will........ compliment each other's looks in the laundry room. ;) I am of course kidding and well, i can see Yuki getting one or two girls who want to sleep with her due to her modeling for the art club. It's mainly clothed, or at least, that is how i'm assuming the modelling will be for those who want to paint pictures of people and practise.

@Sailor Moon, regarding the uniform. Cool. :-)

Dunno about that... you might be surprised. My college, for example (essentially 2nd and 3rd years) has a Life Drawing club... which is drawing nude people (from a model)

I know and i'm just going by whatever happens, happens. If they require a nude model, Yuka will be there. Basically, she knows she is crap at art but wants to help out thus volunteering for modeling duties. Well, unless it interfers with the swim team sessions and it also helps her to focus on her fencing by mentally recalling what she was taught along with thinking of other things. Or thinking of ways to keep herself challenged in the pool.

I really do wonder what the reaction will be to Luna both sleeping in class and abandoning her ballet classes.

Eh, lot of laid back characters here it seems, so I don't think many will care.

Status
Not open for further replies.