Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I think they'll like each other, except Rosemary isn't very kind, so that may throw them a bit. They're going to be rivals in ballet, though. Competing for the lead spots.
Yes lol.

I'm heading to bed. Good night all and I'm only accepting 1 more Second Year. I think Dandere said she was working on one, so for now it's reserved for her, unless she changed her mind.

• Thank You
Reactions: Navi
I'm heading to bed. Good night all and I'm only accepting 1 more Second Year. I think Dandere said she was working on one, so for now it's reserved for her, unless she changed her mind.
NIGHT^^

Home at last and everyone's in bed lol.

Lol. I think they'll like each other, except Rosemary isn't very kind, so that may throw them a bit. They're going to be rivals in ballet, though. Competing for the lead spots.

Slight correction, but Rosemary does contemporary. She and Delilah will still be rivals, just in that and not ballet (that spot goes to Luna and will probably be one-sided).

I should volunteer as record keeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I wasn't able to get Aya-Chan up last night (Because of looking over things, rewriting answers, getting frustrated) but I only have her personality and bio to work on today. So hopefully you'll all get to see her soon ^^/)

I think Yuki will befriend everyone she meets over time, provided they aren't freaked out by her accidents and treat her like a freak as a result of it.

Do we have our uniforms sent to us in advance or is it just a generic uniform just for the opening night and we are given the house uniform afterwards?

I think Yuki will befriend everyone she meets over time, provided they aren't freaked out by her accidents and treat her like a freak as a result of it.

Do we have our uniforms sent to us in advance or is it just a generic uniform just for the opening night and we are given the house uniform afterwards?

That's a good question. I'm thinking I will have them wear a generic uniform, so I'll explain it in the attire of the event calendar.

They'll learn what houses they're in the day after the welcoming ceremony when they learn their roommates and move in. Their house uniforms will already be in the closet.

• Useful
Reactions: Collapse

or2p0i.jpg

What's your name?
"Hachimitsu Delilah, Nice to meet you."

How old are you?
"I'm 15. "

How tall are you?
"...I'm 4'9 and a half." *blushes*

How much do you weigh?
"I weigh just under 100 pounds." *glances around shyly*

What grade are you in?
"This is my first year in high school."

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"For my dancing, but it's quite possible Bloomfield wanted me for something else. I'm a woman of many talents."
Arts

Are you playing any sports?
"Tennis."

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"I'm in a dance class. I love to dance contemporary, and ballet. I'm not sure which I prefer, but I suppose I'm a better ballerina..." Delilah drifts off into thought briefly, and then snaps back to attention.
Dance, Choir

Any Academic Clubs?
"Mathletes."

Your favorite color?
"Camel."

Your favorite foods?
"Let's see...Sushi, Fruit, and Omelettes."

Your most cherished item?
"My body, or more specifically, my feet."
First pair of ballet slippers

Five things you're good at?
"Well, I'm an excellent dancer. I've studied many dances and I can say that I'm a master of one, but perhaps that's a bit conceited of me." Delilah giggles, and then begins again. "I'm also good at crocheting and knitting. It's something to do when I'm not using my feet, and isn't totally unproductive... And then there's organizing, singing, and...fitting into small spaces."

Four things you're bad at?
"I'm horrible at...being horrible at things?" Delilah giggles, wondering if that question was meant to be serious.

Admitting to shortcomings, Making friends. Cooking and/or baking. Listening to authority.

Traits you look for in a friend?
"Athletic, stylish, flexible, sensible, and kind. I can't imagine anyone answering differently."

Traits you dislike in a person?
"The opposite of everything I like in a friend?"

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Dresses, if that were an option."

Why?
"It's a full outfit in one."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I hope to graduate as the first class to finish a full three years at Bloomfield, and to be taken seriously as a dancer and singer by my peers. I'd love to gain recognition in New Tokyo and carry the Bloomfield name. People will see that you don't need long limbs to be graceful and elegant on stage."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

A soft spoken individual who walks with her head held high, and her shoulders pushed back at all times. She's incredibly polite, though this often gets lost in the way she looks at people at times. On the outside looking in, Delilah appears to be very focused and polished. She's a perfectionist and a neat freak, preferring things her way at all times. As you can imagine, a girl like Delilah enjoys her order, and becomes flustered very easily when things don't go in her favor...or if someone picks on her height.

Background History:
Delilah was born in a private manor in Bloomfield, New Tokyo with a ginormous silver spoon in her mouth to parents who would buy her any, and everything she asked for. She saw very little hardships growing up, and this turned her into the entitled, but kind young woman she is today. From the moment she took her first steps, her mother had her in a pair of ballet slippers at the best dance academy their money could buy. Luckily for Delilah's parents, Delilah developed a fierce passion for dance, and it turns out she was also hiding a pretty, soprano voice.

At the age of ten she watched as the construction workers moved into her hometown, and began work on what she could only describe as a monster of a mansion at the time. For four years, she watched as Bloomfield High was built, and six months when she learned that it was to be a prestigious academy for girls. She could only dream to be invited there, and didn't want to waste any time waiting around. One day, as she was heading outside to put her application in the mail, she stumbled across a package laid out on her porch. It was an invitation from Bloomfield High.

Yay someone else in the choir! I wonder how the two will get along~

Yay someone else in the choir! I wonder how the two will get along~

Idk. I thrive off writing drama and conflict so I can't say anyone will be particularly fond of Delilah at the beginning, because even though she is kind and polite, she's also an entitled elitist.

324728_3c65f60b74dfcffe794aa5625295c545.jpg

This CS will be read most effectively if you have this voice in mind while reading it. It's the first voice you hear; that of Plutia, the purple-but-not-pink-haired-one.

What's your name?
"Uum... Sera. I think my family name is... Pe.. Petrov, yeah."
Sera Petrov, if Sera is to be believed.

How old are you?
"15... probably."
15 is correct.

How tall are you?
"About... average? A bit short."
150cm, give or take.

How much do you weigh?
"left! Ehe..he that was funny."
38kg, give or take.

What grade are you in?
"Shouldn't everyone be a first year if the school only started this year, though?"
1st year

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"Athletics! Hehe, that was funny too. Is this what they call "on a roll?"
Sera is an Arts student, primarily.

Are you playing any sports?
"Ah, now you're making jokes too!"
Sera's so slow she doesn't even get picked for the compulsory events at sports festivals.

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"I draw pictures. I think I'm quite good. I like them, at least."
Art

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm actually really good at computers. And robots."
This is genuinely true, although she feels she's a little difficult to work with unless people have colossal amounts of patience.
Computer Science
Technology Club

Your favorite color?
"I like... white. White is nice."

Your favorite foods?
"I eat anything, as long as it's not spicy. I can't stand spicy. If I had to choose, I guess.. strawberry sponge cake?"

Your most cherished item?
"Um... I don't know. Oh! That! When I was four years old, or five, or maybe six... I found a silver key under a floor panel... I never found what it opened. It's sort of a good luck charm!"

Five things you're good at?
"I'm good at drawing! I know it's other things as well, but it's such a pain to say them all individually...
I'm also good at... hmm, what am I good at? Oh! I'm good at computers, and robots, but people say that's unexpected. I'm also good at mental maths. Really good, and... I'm fluent in Russian."

Drawing (not an exaggeration: Her doodles would be an average drawer's masterpiece), Computer programming (She can even write in base computer language which is like, impossible), robot making (particularly artificial intelligence, and learning), mental arithmetic (she can do pretty much everything in her head provided she knows the formulas necessary), and Russian (cos she's from Russia).

Four things you're bad at?
"I'm bad at a lot more than four things... I can't cook. Imagine how disastrous that would be! I'm not very good at remembering things, either. I'm really bad at jokes, I always miss the timing. I'm bad at planning things out, I just start and keep going."
Cooking, remembering, humour, plans.

Traits you look for in a friend?
"Um... loyalty is good, because I don't make friends very easily, I'm quite shy. Also, patience is really important... I think it's quite obvious why!"

Traits you dislike in a person?
"I don't like mean people, but I know that they're only being mean because deep inside, they have problems, so I don't want to be mean to them because it might hurt them too much."

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Haha, what a silly question. Pants are so uncomfortable!"
Skirts
"Why? I just said, didn't I? Well, probably not. Sometimes I imagine myself saying something but I don't actually say it, so... Pants are uncomfortable."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I don't really know at the moment. To begin with, I wanted to get good at drawing, but I'm already good at drawing, so I think I might focus on programming."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

"Um, I have to describe myself? I'm not very good at that... I'm quite slow, but I'm not very good at being mean. I can be a bit shy, and I'm usually a little tired. I don't really care much for studying, but I can be surprisingly devoted to things I enjoy."
If you go to a dictionary and look for the word "Snail" or perhaps "oblivious", Sera's picture would be there. She's naturally friendly and kind, but she can be slow which is bad for people with short fuses. She doesn't really understand more complex emotions, so she can be a bit oblivious and often come across as rude if you're fragile at the time, but not intentionally.

Background History:
Sera was born in Russia, and lived there until she was 12, when she was abruptly moved to New Tokyo because of the collapse of a nuclear reactor nearby, which her Father took as an opportunity to advance his career. His mother was unaffected by this so it was pretty much a spontaneous decision. Sera has a lot of money; or rather, her parents have a lot of money and she just has a lot of access to it. Just as her time at the academy was starting, her mother's career took a sudden turn, and her parents were forced to move away, but decided to leave her at the academy because they didn't want her following the same career.

Last edited:
Could I have some help choosing a picture please?

Sophie.jpg~c200

tumblr_nhk6agRp1D1tvfekio1_500.jpg

img-thing

7d125a9b4858db0218c1762ba3121a2d.jpg

10583.jpg

Depends what you're going for?
I'm making a sporty student, with Manic Bipolar and some social anxiety, Other way's of venting her anger besides sports are, singing, Drama, and Art's and Crafts. Emotional attachments to sweat shirts because they hide her from the world.

Then I'd go with picture two.

Hmm, I thought 5 would be more appropriate for that actually. She has that kind of harsh solemnness to her, whereas 2 just looks lost in thought.

Five is good too, but she looks older for a first year which is why I like 2nd better. She seems to have a lot on her mind.

Ah good point, she does look older. I'd have said 2 actually looked rather carefree though, and just not the type to show emotions...

Status
Not open for further replies.