Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, there's probably some way to implement all of the ideas brought up in the past couple posts. They're all lovely ideas.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So I was half right with the cute outerwear :p
Lol. It's too soon for snuggles and cuddles, but it's still what it makes me think of. :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Saber
I can see many hugs and snuggles happening in the cold weather. Yuki may be that one girl who seems to be mad! When it comes to the cold and may not even bother with outwear.

UPDATE: I've added the first opening for the roleplay. :3

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Forgot to save. :x It's there now.

Does this mean we are close to starting the RP? just curious. Also, will the RP start in another thread and this is renamed OCC or will it just start in this thread?

Does this mean we are close to starting the RP? just curious. Also, will the RP start in another thread and this is renamed OCC or will it just start in this thread?
Oh no it definitely will not start in this thread. OOC and IC must be separate or my head would explode. I'm going to make a new thread for IC. And I'm aiming to put it up this weekend. Here's to hoping everyone gets their CS finished and I get dorms, schedules, and such figured out.

WE have a a wonderful cast and i can see everyone getting along. Well, until the contests starts then fights will happen! :P I do look forward to seeing the opening post and everyone's introductions.

Regarding the RP threads, i hate it when OOC and In character are merged or are one thread. It makes it messy and back on another site, it was common to get posts out of character despite there being an OOC thread. :) I like the generic uniform! :) I kinda want to ask where they are staying but i kinda don't want to know and just want t find out in the RP.

WE have a a wonderful cast and i can see everyone getting along. Well, until the contests starts then fights will happen! :P I do look forward to seeing the opening post and everyone's introductions.

Regarding the RP threads, i hate it when OOC and In character are merged or are one thread. It makes it messy and back on another site, it was common to get posts out of character despite there being an OOC thread. :) I like the generic uniform! :) I kinda want to ask where they are staying but i kinda don't want to know and just want t find out in the RP.
They're going to go home after the banquet. They don't move in until the next day.

UPDATE: Event calendar has been updated with some exciting new additions. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Saber
This is my first time doing a yuri roleplay. I hope I do okay.
There's not much of a difference from any other romance roleplay except that it's girl x girl.

Reactions: timv999
Yeah that's a good point :) I just hope people like Asuna!
Of course we all hope that our characters will find love, but you just have to be patient. :)

Also hoping to see some love triangles...or squares...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Saber and The Dovah
Can't wait for this Thursday April 16: Auditions for two spots on the biggest float in the Spring Festival Parade as the Flower Prince and Princess.
Because Rosemary will fight to the death to be the Flower Princess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.