Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to circumstances outside Iwaku, I no longer have the ability to post in RPs. I can't link thoughts together enough to write out a proper post. As a result, I think I have to drop, so I don't hold anyone back.

Apologies in advance.

Alrighty. Good luck in your future endeavors

Gonna work on the first page of the rp bc the update effed it up. :(

Okay. i've fixed everything and tidied it all up, and made everything easy to access as well so you don't have to scroll super long to find stuff. :D

I wish people would say the full reason when they leave... Being unable to string together thoughts sounds fascinating.

Okay. i've fixed everything and tidied it all up, and made everything easy to access as well so you don't have to scroll super long to find stuff. :D

Yay I'm on the roster now :D

Would it be too much to ask if you could add Photography and literature to Shizu's classes? Looks bare with just chess listed :/

Also since wolfbane is dropping does that mean theres a opening in fencing? .___.

Yay I'm on the roster now :D

Would it be too much to ask if you could add Photography and literature to Shizu's classes? Looks bare with just chess listed :/

Also since wolfbane is dropping does that mean theres a opening in fencing? .___.
Shizu has always been on the roster, you were probably looking at the old one in the actual overview.

And yes, that is fine.

If the next person I recruit doesn't select fencing then it will be open, but as of right now it's still closed, because I want to see if I can get another fencer in Rose.

I wish people would say the full reason when they leave... Being unable to string together thoughts sounds fascinating.
When people leave I usually assume it's because of something the rp is lacking or whatever.

When people leave I usually assume it's because of something the rp is lacking or whatever.
I think most people will be honest enough to admit that though, and often it's something you can't really do anything about anyway.

Also, do we have someone on the waiting list already or are all the waiters in now?

I think most people will be honest enough to admit that though, and often it's something you can't really do anything about anyway.

Also, do we have someone on the waiting list already or are all the waiters in now?
No we don't have anyone on the wait list, I'm gonna do some recruiting. :>

Shizu has always been on the roster, you were probably looking at the old one in the actual overview.

And yes, that is fine.

If the next person I recruit doesn't select fencing then it will be open, but as of right now it's still closed, because I want to see if I can get another fencer in Rose.
Oh my bad, didnt know there was a second overview D: *bops himself*

And I understand, gotta balance the teams and such. I will wait patiently for the new recruit ._.

Oh my bad, didnt know there was a second overview D: *bops himself*

And I understand, gotta balance the teams and such. I will wait patiently for the new recruit ._.
That's the spirit!

Sailor, you should Sticky the first post. I want to see how many extra pages get made >:)

Sailor, you should Sticky the first post. I want to see how many extra pages get made >:)
Omg! I was trying to find out how to do it, but I can't figure out how. :(

Might only be an option on first creation? Let me give it a look. I was thinking of making a new RP anyway.

Might only be an option on first creation? Let me give it a look. I was thinking of making a new RP anyway.
Yeah. Idk. It shouldn't only be on first creation, but it's possible. >_>

Yeah looks like it might be first creation only.
Capture.PNG

Ohhh. Well that sucks. It would have been handy to have that feature.

Right then. Now to post. Right after I find out where my dinner is.

I'll pass, thanks...

Dinner took longer than expected because The Dictator was on TV and that is absolutely hilarious, so I've stuck a bunch of actual, physical post it notes on my monitor on the tabs so I have no choice but to write the post tomorrow before I can click onto any procrastination!

Status
Not open for further replies.