Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pass, thanks...

Dinner took longer than expected because The Dictator was on TV and that is absolutely hilarious, so I've stuck a bunch of actual, physical post it notes on my monitor on the tabs so I have no choice but to write the post tomorrow before I can click onto any procrastination!
Uh huuuh.

Reactions: Karakui
I'm still around, posting when I get home in a few hours^^

• Love
Reactions: The Dovah
'Kaaaay. Guys, I'm most likely rebooting/revamping(mostly improving) Bloomfield and re-recruiting, so I'd say hold your first day posts if you plan on rejoining. I don't know who's in, who's out, rules are being broken, and details ignored, etc. These are just a few of the reasons I feel like I need to do this, so. Sorry. :D I put a lot of work into this roleplay and I feel like some people aren't taking it as seriously as I am, which is understandable since this is my baby and no one else's.

Would we be starting a new IC and going through the ceremony and dorm days again? I feel if we do, we'll probably never get anywhere and just keep repeating the cycle of the ridiculously long introduction.

Would we be starting a new IC and going through the ceremony and dorm days again? I feel if we do, we'll probably never get anywhere and just keep repeating the cycle of the ridiculously long introduction.

No we aren't.

Oh, but yes we are starting a new IC. It will be a new rp technically and with some of those people not posting anymore and dropped, and posts that make people uncomfortable I think it's best to just let that part go and start a new one.

Hm, good point. It'd make more sense for new players too.

Just as I was about to finish a post up too. Oh well, I can save it for later when the new IC is up :)

So, the Yuki Rosie fashiontage is cancelled!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *accidentally nukes earth with the no*

Oops.

Just as I was about to finish a post up too. Oh well, I can save it for later when the new IC is up :)

I know. Sorry.

You guys are welcome to reapply with the same characters, but if there is anything you wanted to change about them this is your opportunity to do so.

So, the Yuki Rosie fashiontage is cancelled!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *accidentally nukes earth with the no*

Oops.

That's up to you and Justin. But Yuki's incontinence issue is gonna have to taken out all together, because I don't think it was working for the rp.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
I'll retcon it out of existence and well, just ignore it completely from now on. :)

Also, grab your character sheets at some point, because I'll probably delete this ooc eventually.

TO THE CHARACTERSHEETS THEN WORDPADMOBILE!

Man, i'm running out of Mobiles to get to.

Lol, I'm constantly changing things about Sera anyway :D Until I have to reveal her backstory (if it comes up), I can switch around as I like :D

Sailor, would it be acceptable if Yuki(in the reboot) has an unhealthy obession with getting her clothes wet? Not fanservicey. E.g. She jumped into the fountain in her uniform and started to play around in it despite the looks of the others. :-)

If we can change things in the reboot does that mean i can make Shizu a first year student? The idea for her was to have grow up in some cultural bubble and put into a society outside her own culture that is very old fashioned and having her already be exposed to the outside world as a second year student sorta took away from that gimmick.

Also with having her be a first year student i would start her off as a Heterosexual, slowly being exposed to this "Forbidden love" firsthand in this all female school. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT :D

That sounds like the plot of 75% of yuri manga tbh...

Sailor, would it be acceptable if Yuki(in the reboot) has an unhealthy obession with getting her clothes wet? Not fanservicey. E.g. She jumped into the fountain in her uniform and started to play around in it despite the looks of the others. :-)
Idk. I don't like it. If she gets her clothes wet by accident, but making it a character trait doesn't sound good imo.

@Fendisteel If you want, but I'm sure she won't be the only one discovering her attraction to women.

Status
Not open for further replies.