Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know you all too well. You also favour a lot of sin, but I'm not one to talk, haha. And if you found it on your laptop, I'd be pretty spooked, since it's in one of my Word documents, lol. I'll add it to the super secret and totally not off-topic Google doc when my writing is more coherent, so no need to rush to find it.

As Sailor said, we work in the shadows. Or maybe we are shadows. [insert more cryptic and ominous messages here]

*blush* Oh no. I don't want people to know that! And I thought you were talking about the Google doc, lol. :p

We are definitely shadows.

*blush* Oh no. I don't want people to know that! And I thought you were talking about the Google doc, lol. :p

We are definitely shadows.
It's best just to accept it. It was going to come out at some point anyway, we both know that! Lol, I thought you did, so I assumed it was best to let you know what I actually meant before you started thinking Google had lost all our work or whatever.

Can confirm, am the absence of light.

Reactions: envogue
It's best just to accept it. It was going to come out at some point anyway, we both know that! Lol, I thought you did, so I assumed it was best to let you know what I actually meant before you started thinking Google had lost all our work or whatever.

Can confirm, am the absence of light.

Slowly but surely accepting it.

Reactions: VanillaCola
That's always good to hear. The sin must be embraced and expressed.

Lol. Mhmmmmm. :P

Can Delilah embrace Mischa? That sounds more fun.

Lol. Mhmmmmm. :P

Can Delilah embrace Mischa? That sounds more fun.
Well, I'm not opposed to it. Mischa on the other hand...it depends on what mood you catch her in. Though Delilah does seem irresistibly adorable and huggable.

Well, I'm not opposed to it. Mischa on the other hand...it depends on what mood you catch her in. Though Delilah does seem irresistibly adorable and huggable.
Group hug!

Also had a really ridiculous idea for when Winter rolls around in RP.

Reactions: VanillaCola
What is it? :) Snowball fights?

@VanillaCola Well she is adorable.
Nah. A chase onto the lake prior to the first major snowfall of the year. The ice is still smooth and everyone has trouble staying upright lol.

Actually, speaking of winter, are there winter variants for the uniforms or do the girls have to bring their own coats/freeze in class?

Thank you! I'll get on it tonight.
NP going around linking to all my rps, so no one gets messed up on the 15th when we get back on XD that would just be horrible.

Over here, the winter uniforms were still about as cold as the summer ones... Made it always feel just like a money grab to make us buy twice as many uniforms.

Then again, I'm really sensitive to cold so...

Nah. A chase onto the lake prior to the first major snowfall of the year. The ice is still smooth and everyone has trouble staying upright lol.

Actually, speaking of winter, are there winter variants for the uniforms or do the girls have to bring their own coats/freeze in class?

I figured with most of the uniforms being long sleeve and the pants and longer skirt option that it would be unnecessary, but I may write in some new options for the school shop when the time rolls around.

I figured with most of the uniforms being long sleeve and the pants and longer skirt option that it would be unnecessary, but I may write in some new options for the school shop when the time rolls around.
I request really furry yeti costumes.

Lol. That doesn't look good on anyone. :p
You don't understand quite how much I despise coldness. I'm pretty sure I'd be willing to wear that if it meant not being an ice cube in winter.

You don't understand quite how much I despise coldness. I'm pretty sure I'd be willing to wear that if it meant not being an ice cube in winter.

Yeah I hate being cold too. :/ Unless I'm bundled up in bed lol.

Yeah I hate being cold too. :/ Unlrds I'm bundled up in bed lol.
My house is really old (I'm pretty sure I mentioned that) and was built before we figured out heat flow, so the entire building is really cold, especially the floor with the bedrooms on it. I actually have my computer and everything else I use regularly in a different room to my bed just cos it's warmer in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.