Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, @Karo I'd recommend just moving Michi if Karakui takes too long for you to post.
Yes, I will do that tonight or tomorrow morning, to meet my post requirement. I already have half of the post written out, just have to do some homework and I'll finish it up.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Ah, you're right. I should go look through those convos again. Get some inspiration for how to destroy Michi. I'm thinking a critical, life changing injury, or perhaps a spoiled chance.... Hmm, so many possibilities...

Yes. And since she is also in ballet I hope she and Delilah get paired for a dance in a Ballet or something. That'll be fun to write.

Yes. And since she is also in ballet I hope she and Delilah get paired for a dance in a Ballet or something. That'll be fun to write.
Haha, I can just imagine the clusterfork that would be. Michi could definitely do the lifts, but the actual choreography? Lord.
Though, a teaching montage has a lot of potential to be adorable. Delilah would have a lot to teach. >_<

Haha, I can just imagine the clusterfork that would be. Michi could definitely do the lifts, but the actual choreography? Lord.
Though, a teaching montage has a lot of potential to be adorable. Delilah would have a lot to teach. >_<

Is she bad then? If she is she will definitely need to be trained by someone lol.

Is she bad then? If she is she will definitely need to be trained by someone lol.
Yeah, she's not very experienced. Her mother had her take classes for three years, but she hated them, and never really got good, or even decent. She knows basic moves, and can count beats, but her form is lacking and she is not good at anything beyond the level of a ballet 2 class.

Yeah, she's not very experienced. Her mother had her take classes for three years, but she hated them, and never really got good, or even decent. She knows basic moves, and can count beats, but her form is lacking and she is not good at anything beyond the level of a ballet 2 class.

Oh god lol. Delilah is gonna be like, "Why did your even sign up for this class?" I'm thinking Michi won't get put in any performances. >_>

Oh god lol. Delilah is gonna be like, "Why did your even sign up for this class?" I'm thinking Michi won't get put in any performances. >_>
In all honesty, she'll probably quit after a while. But not before she gets to flirt a bit. ;)

Oh, quick question; how do they know which house they belong to? Did it come in their letter?

Oh, quick question; how do they know which house they belong to? Did it come in their letter?

It's on the roster. :)

It's on the roster. :)
I mean, how does the character gain that knowledge?
Or, if you're talking about a roster IG, where would it be?

I mean, how does the character gain that knowledge?
Or, if you're talking about a roster IG, where would it be?

The roster is in the main building hanging up on a wall. It says your chars name, roommate, house, and which floor their charactes dorm is on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karo
All hail the Sadists Club! I honestly think Luna would be a better teacher if only because she's that kind of person. She's the type to engage in heartwarming stuff.

Also, i may have changed my mind about deleting my account. Bloomfield should last at least six months. At least.

All hail the Sadists Club! I honestly think Luna would be a better teacher if only because she's that kind of person. She's the type to engage in heartwarming stuff.

Also, i may have changed my mind about deleting my account. Bloomfield should last at least six months. At least.
Michi certainly wouldn't object to having two teachers. The more girls the better.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706

Well, it doesn't matter to me who does it. :) One or the other, or both. Or whatever happens in the rp.

And I saw that status and decided not to comment on it, but just for future reference I think it's a good idea not to put an expiration date on people's roleplay, because it's a little rude and can be taken the wrong way. I put a lot of work into my roleplay and I'd hope it would last longer than 6 months, and I would hope anyone that elects to participate would want to stay till the end.

Well, it doesn't matter to me who does it. :) One or the other, or both. Or whatever happens in the rp.

And I saw that status and decided not to comment on it, but just for future reference I think it's a good idea not to put an expiration date on people's roleplay, because it's a little rude and can be taken the wrong way. I put a lot of work into my roleplay and I'd hope it would last longer than 6 months, and I would hope anyone that elects to participate would want to stay till the end.
Personally, I thought six months was actually pretty reasonable. I've never seen an RP last even close to that long, and yours tend to be of exceptional quality. Sorry to be rude, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Personally, I thought six months was actually pretty reasonable. I've never seen an RP last even close to that long, and yours tend to be of exceptional quality. Sorry to be rude, though.

I appreciate the apology. :)

@Karo is Michi ever gonna make it to her dorm room? ;p

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Actually, @Karo, if you're looking to apply an injury to Michi, a baseball to an unprotected head works wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.