Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know what to post, or you're having a difficult time posting?
A little bit of both. On one hand, I have an explanation Luna can spout in response to Mischa's remarks, but on the other, it happens to be all I've got. Mix that up with the usual apprehensions, insecurities, and second-guessing, and yeah.

I'm writing up a post! It'll be up soon :D

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
A little bit of both. On one hand, I have an explanation Luna can spout in response to Mischa's remarks, but on the other, it happens to be all I've got. Mix that up with the usual apprehensions, insecurities, and second-guessing, and yeah.

You're a good writer. I'm sure it will turn out fine. And I'm fine with just a paragraph if that's all you can push out. Just start writing and maybe it'll turn out to be more than you expected.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You're a good writer. I'm sure it will turn out fine. And I'm fine with just a paragraph if that's all you can push out. Just start writing and maybe it'll turn out to be more than you expected.
That compliment means more than you might think. I'll get to work, see what pops out.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Geeehhh

I miiigghhttt get up a post today?? I don't know really >.>

I sorry for being MIA. No notifications ;n;

EDIT —

So, if not today, expect one tomorrow/Friday.

• Love
Geeehhh

I miiigghhttt get up a post today?? I don't know really >.>

I sorry for being MIA. No notifications ;n;

Yeaaahhh! :) I'm excited to read Natsukos response. If you want to take them to the garden in your post that's alright, btw. I don't mind.

Okie dokie~ Gives me more to write -w-

Yeah. If we're ever having our characters traveling I don't mind you taking us there. I won't freak out about that.

Reactions: Kitsune
Yeah. If we're ever having our characters traveling I don't mind you taking us there. I won't freak out about that.
I don't know how I ended up writing a rather emotional piece about Luna's relationship with Pipsqueak, but I managed it.

I don't know how I ended up writing a rather emotional piece about Luna's relationship with Pipsqueak, but I managed it.

I don't mind. I like reading filler-y type stuff. You could even go as far to talk about how cute Luna thinks Mischa is. :P

That never crossed my mind lol

Yeah? :o I think it's nice when characters have like an inner dialogue about what they think of another character, at least their appearance since it's rare anyone will comment on it so early in the roleplay and be like "Woah you're smoking hot!"

• Love
Reactions: N4na
Yeah? :o I think it's nice when characters have like an inner dialogue about what they think of another character, at least their appearance since it's rare anyone will comment on it so early in the roleplay and be like "Woah you're smoking hot!"
I'll just chalk it up to Luna having a little too much fun showing off the tricks of her saber.

Anyone know the story of the Monkey's Paw? I feel it could make an interesting RP but I can't figure out how...

I'll just chalk it up to Luna having a little too much fun showing off the tricks of her saber.

Yeah. It'd be annoying if everyone talked about the chars they were attracted to, so at least you found something you're comfortable writing.

@Karakui and Nope. I've never heard of it.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Anyone know the story of the Monkey's Paw? I feel it could make an interesting RP but I can't figure out how...
I remember reading it! But not exactly the plot XD
I think there was a lesson to it all... I also feel like the end was pretty sad?
It was actually bad luck or something! Someone died?
I might be totally wrong o.o

Last edited:
Random Note: I'm thinking of starting a Totally Spies roleplay, or TS esque rp. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.