Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: MadKingJai™
You mentioned not liking high fantasy, but what about low fantasy? No elves, dwarves, etc. just humans, magic, and the occasional magic beast.
Magical Humans, I love that. I love Magic, but like Real World Magic, not the all Dungeons and Dragons type, like Modern Magic Users like X-Men xD so yes low fantasy or modern fantasy.

Magical Humans, I love that. I love Magic, but like Real World Magic, not the all Dungeons and Dragons type, like Modern Magic Users like X-Men xD so yes low fantasy or modern fantasy.
Which makes me remember you so need to start up that killer RP idea you had before of the Magical World and such at some point. ^^

You'd love the Black Company series, then. Especially the everlasting feud between resident Company wizards Goblin and One-Eye.

You'd love the Black Company series, then. Especially the everlasting feud between resident Company wizards Goblin and One-Eye.
I don't know what that is lol.

Which makes me remember you so need to start up that killer RP idea you had before of the Magical World and such at some point. ^^
I know, I have to reboot that soon, but working on my first Libertine MxM Rp about Strippers and Drug Lords xD

I know, I have to reboot that soon, but working on my first Libertine MxM Rp about Strippers and Drug Lords xD
Lmao :D Now that will be a fun RP lol. I'm about to start up a reboot of a Prison RP and than my original group RP idea for Dragon Rider's. ^^

A series of, if memory serves correctly, nine books chronicling the adventures and misadventures of a mercenary company looking to go home to a place called "Khatovar", reportedly where the Black Company originally came from. Depending on whether or not you plan to read, I can share more details, but I'd be wandering into spoiler territory.

Is everyone just up late or up early ? XP
I tend to stay up early-late just because I'm used to it by now lol.

A series of, if memory serves correctly, nine books chronicling the adventures and misadventures of a mercenary company looking to go home to a place called "Khatovar", reportedly where the Black Company originally came from. Depending on whether or not you plan to read, I can share more details, but I'd be wandering into spoiler territory.

Late for me :D But , only due to waiting in my hotel to finally board a plane lol.
Fair enough ^^ I'm just not used to seeing others up this early (for my time anyway)

Reactions: Shayla
2am where I am so early/late xD I guess.

No spoilers I will read xD.

Lmao :D Now that will be a fun RP lol. I'm about to start up a reboot of a Prison RP and than my original group RP idea for Dragon Rider's. ^^
Yeah I hope so^^, first one I am Gming and going to try and make sure I do a good job. Prison RP is going to be good

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
2am where I am so early/late xD I guess.

No spoilers I will read xD.

Yeah I hope so^^, first one I am Gming and going to try and make sure I do a good job. Prison RP is going to be good
Fair warning, they're written from first person perspective, and the perspective does switch between characters (though mostly, it stays on Croaker). One and only spoiler: One-Eye eventually gets a chance to write in the Annals, and you will either throw your head back laughing or cringe when you get to his part.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Fair warning, they're written from first person perspective, and the perspective does switch between characters (though mostly, it stays on Croaker). One and only spoiler: One-Eye eventually gets a chance to write in the Annals, and you will either throw your head back laughing or cringe when you get to his part.
I love that lol

You mentioned not liking high fantasy, but what about low fantasy? No elves, dwarves, etc. just humans, magic, and the occasional magic beast.
I don't really think 'low fantasy' means humans only. I've played some really immersive low-fantasy worlds which still had fantastical species in it. The level of fantasy really depends on how rational the world actually is. If you just went "K I've got a world, let's put magic in it. Oh right, now lets put some elves over here and some dwarves over here", that's high fantasy because there's no real rational thought gone into the world building. If you've come up with logical reasons that these elves exist (perhaps they mutated from humans in an area with a high latent magical field?), and if there's a level of logic to the magic (ie, it's not just "X throws fireball cos fireball"; they have to do something before the fireball will happen), that's low fantasy.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I don't really think 'low fantasy' means humans only. I've played some really immersive low-fantasy worlds which still had fantastical species in it. The level of fantasy really depends on how rational the world actually is. If you just went "K I've got a world, let's put magic in it. Oh right, now lets put some elves over here and some dwarves over here", that's high fantasy because there's no real rational thought gone into the world building. If you've come up with logical reasons that these elves exist (perhaps they mutated from humans in an area with a high latent magical field?), and if there's a level of logic to the magic (ie, it's not just "X throws fireball cos fireball"; they have to do something before the fireball will happen), that's low fantasy.
Interesting approach.

My intro is at last up! Not my best of writing but had to rush near the end due to having to rush and get back to the airport. I hope it is good and promise next time it will be more condensed and so not ultra long. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Saber
Status
Not open for further replies.