Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a spot open, so if you're interested at the moment, you're welcome to submit a CS. :)

@The Dovah Okay. Is this going to be an often occurrence, because I fear Yuki may get left behind and leave her roommate hanging for a response often if it is. :< I do appreciate the heads up though.

@Karakui Cool. Sera is a getting a new room mate, since Sasha dropped.
It's not going to be a regular thing.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
@Karo !!!!!! *le hug*
OK-Because-She-MacGyver-Facial-Disguises.gif

Writing my post right now and was just wanting to make sure I have this right. Hana is in house Nightshade and will be rooming in house of Lotus where the first year's are correct?
Houses aren't separated by grade. She's in House of Lotus, and will be rooming in House of Lotus as @Birb 's character's roommate. Just curious, why did you think she was in Nightshade? x]

@Sailor Moon and @White -- Chocolate Done with my post. I just need WiFi to actually post it from my laptop. XD;;; School WiFi is being a bum and won't let me sign in. :<
No worries. :D

@WhiteAngel Naomi's roommate has already shown up. o.o In her post, she's lying on the bed playing with her cellphone. @timv999 You may wanna edit your post just to correct the names since it's Naomi Holmes now, and no longer Naomi Yagami. :3

Alsoo, @Vio, still waiting on you to post. I guess if you're in a different timezone then it may not be night time there, but still waiting nonetheless.

How are we all today ? Figure I should get to know some of you in the meantime ^^

No worries. :D

@WhiteAngel Naomi's roommate has already shown up. o.o In her post, she's lying on the bed playing with her cellphone. @timv999 You may wanna edit your post just to correct the names since it's Naomi Holmes now, and no longer Naomi Yagami. :3

Alsoo, @Vio, still waiting on you to post. I guess if you're in a different timezone then it may not be night time there, but still waiting nonetheless.
...ah, I should change my post shouldn't I ?

How are we all today ? Figure I should get to know some of you in the meantime ^^
CAREFUL! You really don't want to get to know some of us... we can be kinda perverted sometimes.

...ah, I should change my post shouldn't I ?
Just the last portion where she's waiting for her roommate, since she's already there.

Andddd I'm doing fine. Headache, but I'll survive.

Just one other suggestion would be to tag whoever you're interacting with. :P But thanks for editing your post in such a speedy fashion.

It makes interactions much easier to organize.

Just one other suggestion would be to tag whoever you're interacting with. :P But thanks for editing your post in such a speedy fashion.

It makes interactions much easier to organize.
Another edit made to tag my interaction

And

My pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.