Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) Karo is back for good
B) Delilah gets cuddle time no matter what?
C) Eve is never going to get to go on the backseat of the purple scooter Q _ q
A. Karo showed me her char sheet she is working on, and also told me 2 other possible ideas she has for chars.
B. o.o Maybe
C. She can eventually. Gonna have it dropped off at the school at some point.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
A. Karo showed me her char sheet she is working on, and also told me 2 other possible ideas she has for chars.
B. o.o Maybe
C. She can eventually. Gonna have it dropped off at the school at some point.
Yay. I called it~!

*Eve sets Delilah in lap. Cuddle~* Eve: From henceforth you shall be affectionately named, Firecracker. tentative name

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Delilah:... You look like a dollar barbie.

Audience: *gasps*
Rosemary: *Turns to Delilah... hell is about to hit Earth* "What did you say to me... you Low rent Blow Up Doll Midget?"

• Love
Reactions: envogue
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Delilah: :O Bl...blow up doll?!

*tackles*
Rosemary: *Gets tackle* "Get off of me... you beast!" *Starts smacking and kicking at Delilah*

Girl Fight xD

Rosemary: *Gets tackle* "Get off of me... you beast!" *Starts smacking and kicking at Delilah*

Girl Fight xD
*transforms into an awesome magical girl and automatically beats Rosemary's butt*

*transforms into an awesome magical girl and automatically beats Rosemary's butt*
Hey... unfair af xD.

*Is defeated... calls cops... gets Delilah arrested* xD

Delilah is now an OP magical girl and there's nothing you can do about it. :P

I'm thinking of lowering the post limit to 4, because there are some people that aren't posting consistently and kind of slows things down naturally. What do you guys think?

I just show up occasionally and type whatever, I don't currently have a problem.

Therefore, either maintaining or lowering the post limit is a matter which I leave to the players to decide. I will support the majority no matter the decision.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm thinking of lowering the post limit to 4, because there are some people that aren't posting consistently and kind of slows things down naturally. What do you guys think?
4 would be cool^^

Status
Not open for further replies.