Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuki may be a contender for the prince. ;-) She is in theatre club afterall.

WIP
tumblr_nhk6agRp1D1tvfekio1_500.jpg

|-/ _______________________________________________________________________\-|
What's your name?

Naomi Yagami

How old are you?

Fifteen

How tall are you?

5'2"

How much do you weigh?

137lbs

What grade are you in?

First year

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?

Athletics

Are you playing any sports?
"I used to play football, but if I can't do that here then I'll play..."

Horseback riding

Martial Arts

Do you participate in the fine arts?

Choir

Photography

Any Academic Clubs?

N/A

Your favorite color?

Orange

Your favorite foods?

Sushi
Dragon Fruit
Waffles and Chicken
Stake

Your most cherished item?

Naomi's Bracelet

925%20Sterling%20Silver%20Elephant%20Ring_G_1419261473326.jpg

Five things you're good at?

Sports
Science
Drawing
Singing
Giving backhanded complements

Four things you're bad at?

Pretending to care
Math
English
Public speaking / Oral Presentations

Traits you look for in a friend?

Loyalty
Goofiness
Inappropriate minded
Someone who listens well
Someone who can support the choices Naomi makes whether they were stupid or not

Traits you dislike in a person?

Arrogance
Clingy
Tone deaf (Though she's willing to over look it)
Quick Temperateness

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?

Honestly Naomi would like the option for both, she couldn't choose one or the other.

Why?

Naomi likes to hide herself behind clothing and sweatshirts when she becomes depressed or she goes out in public without a confidence boost. Other time's Naomi is happy to show off whom she is and will become and what she once was no matter where she is, and for moment's like that in her life Naomi would want a skirt.

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?

As a First year, Naomi doesn't know maybe make friends first? her desires will likely change.
- Will be updated as the story progresses-

|
-/ _______________________________________________________________________\-|
Personality:
Naomi is a Head Strong leader she wont take talk back and she can become Demanding. Naomi once you get to know her is amazing she nice and caring maybe even sweet if your lucky, but she's built this wall that she can her game face on and not cry in the saddest of situation's. Naomi doesn't cry unless shes pushed to extreme circumstances also don't underestimate Naomi is a strong thinker and Leader. Naomi's temeper is like a fire, feed it and your bound to get burned, but respect it and care for it, it'll stay tame. Naomi can think on her feet an normally doesn't like loosing cause Naomi's all about go big or Go Home.
Background History:
Naomi had an easy past, growing up with four siblings and two loving parents wasn't that hard. It was just difficult to stop arguments seeming as how Naomi's family always had one burning. It was also difficult to get help with her bipolar because her family has a history with disorders. Her mother, Depression. Father, Anger issues. Older Brother, Social Anxiety and Depression. Naomi herself, with Social Anxiety and Bipolar. Naomi's younger sister with depression. Her younger brother with asma. and the youngest sister with just anxiety and asma. Naomi really didn't have anyone to go to and talk because she couldn't get a Therapist she tried and had a panic attack once she was left alone with them. Naomi had to keep things on the inside until the start of 6th grade for her. Naomi made a best friend her name was Sage, Naomi told everything to Sage, but little did she know that Sage would soon be killed in a car accident. Naomi wanted to cry for months but knew she couldn't, her parents put her into athletics hoping it would help, soccer, baseball and softball did nothing for her, but once she began to play football the rage was let loose. Naomi did well at channeling all her anger and depression and Anxiety into something amazing that soon Naomi forgot what it was like to have Social Anxiety and depression soon enough it was like she was floating on cloud nine. It wan't until Bloomfield had offered her to come to their school that the social anxiety came back and Naomi shyly accepted.
I've read over your character and I like her. However, there are quite a few typos and such so I do hope IC you will proofread just a bit more.

Naomi is accepted. :)

Reactions: Saber
I've read over your character and I like her. However, there are quite a few typos and such so I do hope IC you will proofread just a bit more.

Naomi is accepted. :)
Thank you, I'm very proud of her myself. Addressing the typos, I will Proofread more in the IC. I do apologize for the typos though

Reactions: envogue
The dice will decide who gets to be the Princess and Prince. >:p It will certainly be funny to see who gets picked.

The dice will decide who gets to be the Princess and Prince. >:p It will certainly be funny to see who gets picked.
Are the dice limited to theatre club or are they including every character? If option 2, Luna's gonna faint if she gets picked for either role.

Are the dice limited to theatre club or are they including every character? If option 2, Luna's gonna faint if she gets picked for either role.
It's going to be for every character that wants to audition. If something has restrictions on who can audition for something I'll post that, but it's just going to be the prince and princess on the float in costume, holding hands and getting to be in the spotlight during the parade.

Rosemary might go crazy if she gets Prince lol. I actually want her to get Prince more than Princess lol... just so I can have her react lol.

If Yuki is the princess, it would make for an interesting thing. :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
image.jpeg image.gif image.gif
"Hello! My name is Ayano Haru-Second Year Student. You can call my Aya-Chan. It's nice to meet you!"
.:♥︎What's your name?♥︎:.
"Ayano Haru at your service!"
Ayano Haru

.:♥︎How old are you?♥︎:.
"I'm the youngest of the second years at fifteen and a half years old. But don't worry, my birthday is soon!"
15 and a 1/2

.:♥︎How tall are you?♥︎:.
"Do I really have to say? *Sighs* fine. I'm five feet four inches, but I still look rather short. But that's my height I swear it is!"
5'4"

.:♥︎How much do you weigh?♥︎:.
"I-Is this really necessary?"
115 lbs.

.:♥︎What grade are you in?♥︎:.
"I'm currently a second year student."
2nd Year Student

.:♥︎Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?♥︎:.
"Arts? No. Academics? Hah I wish. My records In Track from middle school is how I got accepted. So I guess Athletics."
Athletics

.:♥︎Are you playing any sports?♥︎:.
"I've been doing Track and Field-mostly track since middle school. I also dabble in Volleyball."
Track and Volleyball

.:♥︎Do you participate in the fine arts?♥︎:.
"Yes actually. I participate in Dance and Photography."
Dance–Hip Hop and Photography

.:♥︎Any Academic Clubs?♥︎:.
"Nope. Even if I did I'd probably make a mess of things haha..." *nervously sweats*
None currently. Although wishes to be a part of Tech Club

.:♥︎Your favorite color?♥︎:.
"Lavender. Or any shade of Violet. Or Rainbow."
Lavender, Violet of all shades, Rainbow

.:♥︎Your favorite foods?♥︎:.
"Is it possible I can list a Top Ten? Or a Top Five? I have a lot of favorite foods."
1:. Meat Lovers Pizza (This includes Hamburger, Sausage, Pepperoni, Bacon, Beef, etc.)
2:. Macaroni & Cheese
3:. French Fries
4:. Hot Wings
5:. Cookie Dough

.:♥︎Your most cherished item?♥︎:.
"My most Cherished Item? Hm..."
A memory box filled with pictures of her family and friends, friendship bracelets from her friends in middle school, a velvet red heart shaped box with a Gold and Hot Pink Locket from her father, a letter from her father, a Anime Convention Pass, and a Kozume Kenma w/ Cat Hat and Tail figure keychain. Another thing she cherishes is her Hinata Birb Plush.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

.:♥︎Five things you're good at?♥︎:.
"Let's see..."
1:. Baking- "Aside from cooking, I'm rather good at baking. I love to make cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies to make for ice cream sandwiches."
2:. Playing Video Games/Board Games- "Being a gamer chick, I do enjoy both Video Games and Board Games. My favorite video game right now is Mario Party and My favorite Board Game is Candyland-Although I do like Monopoly too."
3:. Volleyball & Track ((Put these together because they're sports related))- "I'm most good at Track, but I'm good at volleyball too. I started track during middle school and volleyball soon followed years later."
4:. Dancing- "I often watch videos of girls dancing to K-Pop, J-Pop or Vocaloid Songs. If I watch the video or watch the dance so many times, I'm able to learn the dance pretty quickly."
5:. Playing the Guitar- "I'm not bad, I've actually taken a few lessons from my older brother using my dad's guitar. To be honest I'm glad I can play the guitar, because it's the instrument I can play."

.:♥︎Four things you're bad at?♥︎:.
"W-What are you talking about? I-I'm not bad at anything..haha..*Sweats*"
1:. Being nice to those she dislikes- "Once you've upset me it's hard for me to act nice to you."
2:. Playing any given instrument- "Literally. I can't play any instrument to save my life. Well, I can play the guitar-but that's it."
3:. Ice Skating- "I hate Ice Skating. It scares the life out of me. If anyone dare brought me out onto a ice rink prepare to have claws linked into your arm because I'm never letting go until I'm off the ice."
4:. Going to sleep on time- "Sometimes I stay up to play video games or do homework or look up something on the Internet. Don't worry, I don't do it all the time, but it is a bad habit of mine. And that Rhymed hahaha."

.:♥︎Traits you look for in a friend?♥︎:.
"Trustworthy, Kindness, Likes me for me...those sort of things."
1:. Kindness
2:. Support
3:. Trustworthy
4:. Unique
5:. Like her that way she is
6:. Loyal
7:. Honest

.:♥︎Traits you dislike in a person?♥︎:.
"Basically everything I like in a person...but the opposite."
1:. Mean
2:. Shallow
3:. Bullies
4:. Bossy
5:. Someone who hurts others
6:. People who are too competitive
7:. Cheaters

.:♥︎Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?♥︎:.
"Noo I hate these questions. Can I say both?"
Prefers both

.:♥︎Why?♥︎:.
"Well, with skirts they're less restricting than pants. You can wear cute stockings, leggings, or tights underneath. The only problem with skirts are that they often attract perverts. As for pants they can be pretty comfortable and warm. My favorite type of pants are pyjama pants. I have a pair of black ones with pastel colored UFOs and Aliens on it."

.:♥︎What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?♥︎:.
"Well...I'm not entirely sure. For starters I'd like to keep improve myself more in track and in my academics (although I get decent grades just fine). Second I'd like to make some more friends-it's been a while since I've made some true friends. The final thing is to try new things, which might be a challenge. But nothing is a challenge for me!"
Goals:
1:. Improve Self/Grades
2:. Make more friends
3:. Try new things

image.gif image.gif
.:♥︎♥︎Personality♥︎♥︎:.
"I'd say I'm easy to get along with, as long as you don't hurt me or my friends."
[+] Kind | Friendly | Caring | Energetic | Up for Anything | Free-Spirited | Loyal | Flamboyant
[-] Blunt | Insensitive | Aggressive | Competitive | Uncooperative (Sometimes) | Short-Tempered | Sarcastic | Inability to open up
To put it simply, Ayano (or Aya-Chan) is a Energetic, Free-Spirited, and Flamboyant type of girl. Her huge amount of energy is is one of the many things that makes her not only stand out, but also do well in track. When it comes to track, her demeanor usually changes to determined and Focused, but still playful. She often teases and plays with her competitors in track-not in a bad way though, she's just joking around and trying to be friendly. Speaking of friendly this girl's friendly to everyone and everything she meets. Not only friendly, but caring too. She often looks out for those she cares about—especially her family and friends. Ayano is usually the type of person who is literally up for anything and is willing to try anything. She wouldn't say that about herself in the past however, because when she was younger she was terrified of trying things-like track. However she's glad she decided to give it a try and now enjoys it and puts her heart and soul into running. When it comes to her friends, she's very loyal to them and is willing to help them—or anyone really–if they need it.

However with what's above the surface, there what's below the surface as well. And below the surface is the many flaws Ayano has. Behind her Friendly and Energetic personality, She tends to be blunt, sarcastic, insensitive, and uncooperative. She tends to show these traits towards those she doesn't get along with. Now usually, Ayano gets along well with almost everyone, and most see this. However, if you're the type of person who is a b*tch who bullies others and and likes you for how pretty you are, her demeanor changes rather quickly (if they do this more than once that is). Her insensitivity often gets to others she is friends with, especially after getting into a argument with someone she dislikes. A few other flaws she often shows is during track competitions. While she's usually still friendly during competitions, she tends to become fierce and aggressive when she starts getting bad records. The more bad records she gets the aggressive and competitive, the more she tends to lash out when things don't go her way. Her lashing out even goes so far to the people she loves. This show just how short-tempered se truly is-which is another one of her flaws. She usually isn't one to show this trait, but if she starts getting bad records in track or in a heated argument with someone, it comes out pretty quickly. Another flaw of hers stems from two events that happened in her life-her father's death and her first year high school friend's betrayal. Both of these events caused her to stop sharing her feelings and secrets all together and a bigger need to care for others rather than herself. Everytime someone tries to talk to her about something-or someone-that bothers her, she tends to snap at them and storm off-something she hates to do.

Overall, she's a energetic and friendly girl to get along with, but has a short temper and tends to be blunt and insensitive. She hates herself for her flaws, and hates seeing those she cares about getting hurt by her. She is shown to have a hard time changing and fixing her flaws, but wants to try for the better.

.:♥︎♥︎Background History♥︎♥︎:.
"Allow me to tell you a little story."
Ayano Haru was born into a upper middle class family of artistic scholars in New Tokyo. Born to cello prodigy Yuri Haru (Nèe Nase), and tech scholar Daisuke Haru, Ayano is the fourth born of five children (The first was her older brother Tadashi, the second was her Older sister Kiyoko, Third was her older sister Mari, and the last was her younger brother Shintaro-or Shin-Chan). During Ayano's childhood she was often picked on by other children for being quiet and her inability to run. Fed up with being picked on she started to train and become stronger at running with the help of her older siblings. After getting stronger at running Ayano found to have an interest in it and continued running for quite sometime. In her last year of grade school she participated in the sports festival with her friend Aiko (a childhood friend of Ayano's who will later go on and betray her in high school). After the festival a teacher recommended track when she entered middle school after seeing her performance in the races.

Before attending middle school, Ayano continued to run and strengthen herself with full support of her family. About a week before the first day of middle school one of her mother's friends also encouraged her to continue running and do track. However Ayano admitted she was rather scared of participating in Track and feared she didn't have what it takes. Let's just say that wasn't the case. A year into the school year Ayano took both her former grade school teacher and mother's friends advice and decided to do track, getting on the team with ease. With doing track, making more friends and coming more out of her shell, things started to look up for Ayano. That was until her father's decision to leave. When Ayano was a second year student she learned that her dad was leaving to America to continue his job, something that Ayano was not happy about. Although it was hard, she said goodbye to her father on a very rainy cold day in July and promised to write him. And she did. Every Friday she would write him a letter and send it to him in America, and in exchange he did the same thing. In the first letter he wrote to her, there was a small velvet red heart shaped box with a locket inside. When Ayano first saw it she practically jumped for joy at the sight of how beautiful the locket was. From that point on she wore the locket everywhere she went as a way of feeling her father being there for her.

Then Disaster struck. During a track meet and after pushing herself to get a good record she ended up tripping over herself and getting bruised up pretty badly. She was taken to the hospital via ambulance and the meet was cancelled. While Ayano didn't suffer any bad injuries, she would be out of track for quite sometime due to a sprain. When resting in the hospital before going home Ayano contemplated her past few actions and realized her aggressive and competitive behavior is what got her in this situation. On top of that, she realized how mean she was to her fellow teammates. In her final letter to her father (I say final because of another disaster coming up), she contemplated giving up track because of her behavior, believing it would be the best for everyone. However, her father wrote back a week later (while she was on leave from track) encouraging her to continue, something that Ayano wouldn't forget and would keep the letter that said those words. Then disaster struck again, this time being a death in the family. More specifically, her father.

It was revealed the in the time he sent his last letter to Ayano, he was part of a hostage situation at a mall in America. In his attempt to help a woman and her child escape, he attacked the robber and was killed after a fight between the two. This would be one of the two things that would cause Ayano to stop opening up. A year later when she was a third year she decided to continue track like her father encouraged her to and slowly got over her father's death with the help of her friends. Then, high school happened. Unlike her older siblings and parents (who all were accepted in prestigious academies) she attended a local high school as a first year student. During her first year she decided to continue track but had to compete against her childhood friend Aiko in order to get on the team (as most were already on). While they talked to each other Via Skype, they decided to settle their dispute with a wresting match-winner is on the track team and takes the last spot. They had their wrestling match in Ayano's bedroom, where Kiyoko (who had a week before leaving home for her school) watched over the match. But the match was not fair. When Kiyoko left the room for a split second, Aiko quickly became more viscous against Ayano-using Ayano's weakness against her (which she told her in confidence) and made her sprain her ankle again. Aiko then bolted out of the house, leaving Ayano on the floor in pain. When Ayano returned to school, she learned Aiko was now on the track team and was friends with a mean girl. This would later go on and be the second thing that would make Ayano stop opening up or sharing her feelings. At this point, Ayano felt she was at her lowest. She wasn't able to do track, she didn't have many friends like middle school, and her childhood friend betrayed her trust, used her weakness against her and made her sprain her ankle again just to get into track. However this changed when she met Mitsuki Izumi–a 3rd year student who was on the volleyball team. Mitsuki became somewhat motherly towards Ayano and became good friends with her. Mitsuki also introduced Ayano to Volleyball for the first time, helping her play a new sport. Although Ayano was not thrilled (as the ball is usually up in the air and she hates that) Ayano soon got the hang of it and started to enjoy Volleyball with Mitsuki. Soon Ayano was feeling better by the end of her first year. But better would soon become greater when she received a letter from a new boarding school in the mail while walking home. When she made it home she opened the letter with her mother and younger brother nearby and saw her reaction when she opened her acceptance letter to Bloomfield Academy. When opening the letter Ayano was surprised to see that her Track records is what got her accepted. She was both surprised and happy to the point of sobbing tears of joy. Now Ayano attends Bloomfield Academy as a Second Year Student, is a proud member of Track, Volleyball, Dance, Photography, and Anime/Douninshi Club, and is excited for what will happen next in life for her.

.:♥︎Extras♥︎:.

• Her theme song: coming soon

image.gif

image.gif

((Creator's note: This. Was. Exhausting. Literally.
Not just exhausting, but frustrating at well. Especially if your creating a character on a phone. But it's done. At long last. I'm happy the way she turned out. I hope you all like her too. And I hope this is okay.))

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 95796 View attachment 95797 View attachment 95808
"Hello! My name is Ayano Haru-Second Year Student. You can call my Aya-Chan. It's nice to meet you!"
Ayano Haru

"I'm the youngest of the second years at fifteen and a half years old. But don't worry, my birthday is soon!"
15 and a 1/2

"Do I really have to say? *Sighs* fine. I'm five feet four inches, but I still look rather short. But that's my height I swear it is!"
5'4"

115 lbs.

2nd Year Student

"Arts? No. Academics? Hah I wish. My records In Track from middle school is how I got accepted. So I guess Athletics."
Athletics

"I've been doing Track and Field-mostly track since middle school. I also dabble in Volleyball."
Track and Volleyball

"No. Although Dance and Theater sounds like fun to try at some point."
None Currently

"Nope. Even if I did I'd probably make a mess of things haha..." *nervously sweats*

"Is it possible I can list a Top Ten? Or a Top Five? I have a lot of favorite foods."
1:. Meat Lovers Pizza (This includes Hamburger, Sausage, Pepperoni, Bacon, Beef, etc.)

A memory box filled with pictures of her family and friends, friendship bracelets from her friends in middle school, a velvet red heart shaped box with a Gold and Hot Pink Locket from her father, a letter from her father, a Anime Convention Pass, and a Kozume Kenma w/ Cat Hat and Tail figure keychain. Another thing she cherishes is her Hinata Birb Plush.

"Let's see..."
1:. Baking- "Aside from cooking, I'm rather good at baking. I love to make cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies to make for ice cream sandwiches."
2:. Playing Video Games/Board Games- "Being a gamer chick, I do enjoy both Video Games and Board Games. My favorite video game right now is Mario Party and My favorite Board Game is Candyland-Although I do like Monopoly too."
3:. Volleyball & Track ((Put these together because they're sports related))- "I'm most good at Track, but I'm good at volleyball too. I started track during middle school and volleyball soon followed years later."
4:. Dancing- "I often watch videos of girls dancing to K-Pop, J-Pop or Vocaloid Songs. If I watch the video or watch the dance so many times, I'm able to learn the dance pretty quickly."
5:. Playing the Guitar- "I'm not bad, I've actually taken a few lessons from my older brother using my dad's guitar. To be honest I'm glad I can play the guitar, because it's the instrument I can play."

1:. Being nice to those she dislikes- "Once you've upset me it's hard for me to act nice to you."
2:. Playing any given instrument- "Literally. I can't play any instrument to save my life. Well, I can play the guitar-but that's it."
3:. Ice Skating- "I hate Ice Skating. It scares the life out of me. If anyone dare brought me out onto a ice rink prepare to have claws linked into your arm because I'm never letting go until I'm off the ice."
4:. Going to sleep on time- "Sometimes I stay up to play video games or do homework or look up something on the Internet. Don't worry, I don't do it all the time, but it is a bad habit of mine. And that Rhymed hahaha."

Prefers both

"Well, with skirts they're less restricting than pants. You can wear cute stockings, leggings, or tights underneath. The only problem with skirts are that they often attract perverts. As for pants they can be pretty comfortable and warm. My favorite type of pants are pyjama pants. I have a pair of black ones with pastel colored UFOs and Aliens on it."

"Well...I'm not entirely sure. For starters I'd like to keep improve myself more in track and in my academics (although I get decent grades just fine). Second I'd like to make some more friends-it's been a while since I've made some true friends. The final thing is to try new things, which might be a challenge. But nothing is a challenge for me!"
Goals:

View attachment 95804 View attachment 95810
"I'd say I'm easy to get along with, as long as you don't hurt me or my friends."
[+] Kind | Friendly | Caring | Energetic | Up for Anything | Free-Spirited | Loyal | Flamboyant
[-] Blunt | Insensitive | Aggressive | Competitive | Uncooperative (Sometimes) | Short-Tempered | Sarcastic | Inability to open up
To put it simply, Ayano (or Aya-Chan) is a Energetic, Free-Spirited, and Flamboyant type of girl. Her huge amount of energy is is one of the many things that makes her not only stand out, but also do well in track. When it comes to track, her demeanor usually changes to determined and Focused, but still playful. She often teases and plays with her competitors in track-not in a bad way though, she's just joking around and trying to be friendly. Speaking of friendly this girl's friendly to everyone and everything she meets. Not only friendly, but caring too. She often looks out for those she cares about—especially her family and friends. Ayano is usually the type of person who is literally up for anything and is willing to try anything. She wouldn't say that about herself in the past however, because when she was younger she was terrified of trying things-like track. However she's glad she decided to give it a try and now enjoys it and puts her heart and soul into running. When it comes to her friends, she's very loyal to them and is willing to help them—or anyone really–if they need it.

However with what's above the surface, there what's below the surface as well. And below the surface is the many flaws Ayano has. Behind her Friendly and Energetic personality, She tends to be blunt, sarcastic, insensitive, and uncooperative. She tends to show these traits towards those she doesn't get along with. Now usually, Ayano gets along well with almost everyone, and most see this. However, if you're the type of person who is a b*tch who bullies others and and likes you for how pretty you are, her demeanor changes rather quickly (if they do this more than once that is). Her insensitivity often gets to others she is friends with, especially after getting into a argument with someone she dislikes. A few other flaws she often shows is during track competitions. While she's usually still friendly during competitions, she tends to become fierce and aggressive when she starts getting bad records. The more bad records she gets the aggressive and competitive, the more she tends to lash out when things don't go her way. Her lashing out even goes so far to the people she loves. This show just how short-tempered se truly is-which is another one of her flaws. She usually isn't one to show this trait, but if she starts getting bad records in track or in a heated argument with someone, it comes out pretty quickly. Another flaw of hers stems from two events that happened in her life-her father's death and her first year high school friend's betrayal. Both of these events caused her to stop sharing her feelings and secrets all together and a bigger need to care for others rather than herself. Everytime someone tries to talk to her about something-or someone-that bothers her, she tends to snap at them and storm off-something she hates to do.

Overall, she's a energetic and friendly girl to get along with, but has a short temper and tends to be blunt and insensitive. She hates herself for her flaws, and hates seeing those she cares about getting hurt by her. She is shown to have a hard time changing and fixing her flaws, but wants to try for the better.

Ayano Haru was born into a upper middle class family of artistic scholars in New Tokyo. Born to cello prodigy Yuri Haru (Nèe Nase), and tech scholar Daisuke Haru, Ayano is the fourth born of five children (The first was her older brother Tadashi, the second was her Older sister Kiyoko, Third was her older sister Mari, and the last was her younger brother Shintaro-or Shin-Chan). During Ayano's childhood she was often picked on by other children for being quiet and her inability to run. Fed up with being picked on she started to train and become stronger at running with the help of her older siblings. After getting stronger at running Ayano found to have an interest in it and continued running for quite sometime. In her last year of grade school she participated in the sports festival with her friend Aiko (a childhood friend of Ayano's who will later go on and betray her in high school). After the festival a teacher recommended track when she entered middle school after seeing her performance in the races.

Before attending middle school, Ayano continued to run and strengthen herself with full support of her family. About a week before the first day of middle school one of her mother's friends also encouraged her to continue running and do track. However Ayano admitted she was rather scared of participating in Track and feared she didn't have what it takes. Let's just say that wasn't the case. A year into the school year Ayano took both her former grade school teacher and mother's friends advice and decided to do track, getting on the team with ease. With doing track, making more friends and coming more out of her shell, things started to look up for Ayano. That was until her father's decision to leave. When Ayano was a second year student she learned that her dad was leaving to America to continue his job, something that Ayano was not happy about. Although it was hard, she said goodbye to her father on a very rainy cold day in July and promised to write him. And she did. Every Friday she would write him a letter and send it to him in America, and in exchange he did the same thing. In the first letter he wrote to her, there was a small velvet red heart shaped box with a locket inside. When Ayano first saw it she practically jumped for joy at the sight of how beautiful the locket was. From that point on she wore the locket everywhere she went as a way of feeling her father being there for her.

Then Disaster struck. During a track meet and after pushing herself to get a good record she ended up tripping over herself and getting bruised up pretty badly. She was taken to the hospital via ambulance and the meet was cancelled. While Ayano didn't suffer any bad injuries, she would be out of track for quite sometime due to a sprain. When resting in the hospital before going home Ayano contemplated her past few actions and realized her aggressive and competitive behavior is what got her in this situation. On top of that, she realized how mean she was to her fellow teammates. In her final letter to her father (I say final because of another disaster coming up), she contemplated giving up track because of her behavior, believing it would be the best for everyone. However, her father wrote back a week later (while she was on leave from track) encouraging her to continue, something that Ayano wouldn't forget and would keep the letter that said those words. Then disaster struck again, this time being a death in the family. More specifically, her father.

It was revealed the in the time he sent his last letter to Ayano, he was part of a hostage situation at a mall in America. In his attempt to help a woman and her child escape, he attacked the robber and was killed after a fight between the two. This would be one of the two things that would cause Ayano to stop opening up. A year later when she was a third year she decided to continue track like her father encouraged her to and slowly got over her father's death with the help of her friends. Then, high school happened. Unlike her older siblings and parents (who all were accepted in prestigious academies) she attended a local high school as a first year student. During her first year she decided to continue track but had to compete against her childhood friend Aiko in order to get on the team (as most were already on). While they talked to each other Via Skype, they decided to settle their dispute with a wresting match-winner is on the track team and takes the last spot. They had their wrestling match in Ayano's bedroom, where Kiyoko (who had a week before leaving home for her school) watched over the match. But the match was not fair. When Kiyoko left the room for a split second, Aiko quickly became more viscous against Ayano-using Ayano's weakness against her (which she told her in confidence) and made her sprain her ankle again. Aiko then bolted out of the house, leaving Ayano on the floor in pain. When Ayano returned to school, she learned Aiko was now on the track team and was friends with a mean girl. This would later go on and be the second thing that would make Ayano stop opening up or sharing her feelings. At this point, Ayano felt she was at her lowest. She wasn't able to do track, she didn't have many friends like middle school, and her childhood friend betrayed her trust, used her weakness against her and made her sprain her ankle again just to get into track. However this changed when she met Mitsuki Izumi–a 3rd year student who was on the volleyball team. Mitsuki became somewhat motherly towards Ayano and became good friends with her. Mitsuki also introduced Ayano to Volleyball for the first time, helping her play a new sport. Although Ayano was not thrilled (as the ball is usually up in the air and she hates that) Ayano soon got the hang of it and started to enjoy Volleyball with Mitsuki. Soon Ayano was feeling better by the end of her first year. But better would soon become greater when she received a letter from a new boarding school in the mail while walking home. When she made it home she opened the letter with her mother and younger brother nearby and saw her reaction when she opened her acceptance letter to Bloomfield Academy. When opening the letter Ayano was surprised to see that her Track records is what got her accepted. She was both surprised and happy to the point of sobbing tears of joy. Now Ayano attends Bloomfield Academy as a Second Year Student and is excited for what will happen next in life for her.

View attachment 95806

View attachment 95809

Not just exhausting, but frustrating at well. Especially if your creating a character on a phone. But it's done. At long last. I'm happy the way she turned out. I hope you all like her too. And I hope this is okay.))
Accepted. :)

Update: I'm no longer accepting 1st or 2nd year characters, and only taking third years if two people show interest as joining.

tumblr_n0y63oH1LG1tpupewo1_500.jpg

What's your name?
"Hello there! I'm Akemi Venison."
How old are you?
"I'm fifteen years old."
How tall are you?
"I'm 5'0 even I'm not short just funsized!"
How much do you weigh?
"I wiegh a little over 90 pounds."
What grade are you in?
"I'm in my first year of High school."
" I was accepted because of my artistic abilities. "
"I don't play sports I've never been to good at them and it seems as though the balls are attracted to my face."
"Yes I participate in Art and Theatre. I may not be the best actor but I try my best and I've been drawing since I was five."
Any Academic Clubs?
"Well I don't actually know but I would love to try the debate team. I'll most likely be in the computer science/coding club."
Your favorite color?
"I have three actually. The first is a brunt red/orange. The second is violet and the third is sunset pink."
Your favorite foods?
"My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs. I also like Hamburger so long as they are not pink in the middle."
"My most cherished possession is my mother's locket that she gave to me on her deathbed."
14k-Gold-and-Sterling-Silver-Heart-Locket-Necklace-P13427544.jpg

Cooking-"I consider myself to be a good cook and as my father says I'm almost as good as my mother.
Drawing- "I have been drawing since I was five it was an escape from my life. My mother died when I was five so that's how I began drawing I think I'm pretty good at it.
Helping Others- "My father was a doctor and after my mother died I was the one he turned to to help him take care of the patients that came to our house."
Gardening- "I like to grow my own food especially vegetables it tastes better when you grow it yourself."
Public Speaking- "I've always found it easy to speak in front of others especially large crowds!"
Taking things seriously- "I've never been able to take a joke it's really bad but it's true."
Keeping a Strait Face- "My friends often say that I can't keep a strait face even if I'm serious."
Sports- "As I said before the balls are like magnets to my face."
Dancing- "I'm to clumsy for my own good."
"I just want some one who understands that I can't take a joke. I want someone who is nice but isn't so nice that they get annoying you know what I mean? Someone who is able to laugh."
"Let me think some one who thinks that life is nothing more than a relationship waiting to happen. Or that they think life is all about sex I can't stand those types of people."
"Pants."
Why?
"Because I'd rather have some warmth and protection for my legs. Have you ever help a woman give birth in a skirt. Blood everywhere I tell you!"
"I really hope to improve in my academicand artistic abikitied."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

"Why don't you get to know me?"
Akemi is a sweet and happy person and around certain people she can be shy. She has the tendency to be arguemenitive but the case of that is if she is arguing over something she believes in. She is a compassionate person. She is very curious and adventurous person she loves to do anything new. She is a hardworking person and is extremely imaginitive. She has a conpeteive side and she doesn't back down. She is boisteros sometimes not knowing when to be quiet.
Background History:
"I don't like to think about most of it."
Akemi's life began on a cold December night in the back of a beat up suburban on the way to the hospital. Her father ended up even though he had been against giving birth to his child helping her mother give birth to her. She weighed only 3 pounds at the time of her birth and the doctors at the hospital said she didn't have much of a chance of living. She survived and went home at seven pounds three ounces.
Five years later the young Akemi was a normal child except she was smaller then most of the other children. On January seventh her mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and because it was so advanced her mother was made to stay in bed for the next three weeks until she died.
Another five years and Akemi was helping her father with his patients. She was tasked with taking their minds off of wharever was wrong with them. When she was twekeved the helped her father help a woman give birth to her first baby and when she was fourteen she help the same woman give birth to her second child.
This brings us to her getting accepted into Bloomfield high because while all of this was going on she used drawing as an escape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
tumblr_n0y63oH1LG1tpupewo1_500.jpg

Work in Progress!

What's your name?
"Hello there! I'm Akemi Venison."
How old are you?
"I'm fifteen years old."
How tall are you?
"I'm 5'0 even I'm not short just funsized!"
How much do you weigh?
"I wiegh a little over 90 pounds."
What grade are you in?
"I'm in my first year of High school.
(Academics, Athletics, or Arts? Must select 1, and only one. Note: this doesn't mean you can't participate in the others)

[Max 2]

[Max 2]

Any Academic Clubs?
[Max 2]

Your favorite color?

Your favorite foods?

Why?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
(At least three sentences)

Background History:
(At least five sentences)
>_>

I'm sorry, I'm not taking anymore first or second year characters.

Update: I'm no longer accepting 1st or 2nd year characters, and only taking third years if two people show interest as joining.
I asked in the other thread if I could have a first year because I hadn't really gotten around to making my character because I went out of town unexpectedly yesterday. Because I would like to have someone close to my age but I guess that isn't going to happen. I was really looking forward to doing this but I can't play someone that I have no connection too because if I played a character two to three years older than me I probably play them awful.

View attachment 95796 View attachment 95797 View attachment 95808
Ayano Haru

15 and a 1/2

5'4"

115 lbs.

2nd Year Student

Athletics

Track and Volleyball

"No. Although Dance and Theater sounds like fun to try at some point."
None Currently

"Let's see..."

Prefers both

Goals:

View attachment 95804 View attachment 95810

It was revealed the in the time he sent his last letter to Ayano, he was part of a hostage situation at a mall in America. In his attempt to help a woman and her child escape, he attacked the robber and was killed after a fight between the two. This would be one of the two things that would cause Ayano to stop opening up. A year later when she was a third year she decided to continue track like her father encouraged her to and slowly got over her father's death with the help of her friends. Then, high school happened. Unlike her older siblings and parents (who all were accepted in prestigious academies) she attended a local high school as a first year student. During her first year she decided to continue track but had to compete against her childhood friend Aiko in order to get on the team (as most were already on). While they talked to each other Via Skype, they decided to settle their dispute with a wresting match-winner is on the track team and takes the last spot. They had their wrestling match in Ayano's bedroom, where Kiyoko (who had a week before leaving home for her school) watched over the match. But the match was not fair. When Kiyoko left the room for a split second, Aiko quickly became more viscous against Ayano-using Ayano's weakness against her (which she told her in confidence) and made her sprain her ankle again. Aiko then bolted out of the house, leaving Ayano on the floor in pain. When Ayano returned to school, she learned Aiko was now on the track team and was friends with a mean girl. This would later go on and be the second thing that would make Ayano stop opening up or sharing her feelings. At this point, Ayano felt she was at her lowest. She wasn't able to do track, she didn't have many friends like middle school, and her childhood friend betrayed her trust, used her weakness against her and made her sprain her ankle again just to get into track. However this changed when she met Mitsuki Izumi–a 3rd year student who was on the volleyball team. Mitsuki became somewhat motherly towards Ayano and became good friends with her. Mitsuki also introduced Ayano to Volleyball for the first time, helping her play a new sport. Although Ayano was not thrilled (as the ball is usually up in the air and she hates that) Ayano soon got the hang of it and started to enjoy Volleyball with Mitsuki. Soon Ayano was feeling better by the end of her first year. But better would soon become greater when she received a letter from a new boarding school in the mail while walking home. When she made it home she opened the letter with her mother and younger brother nearby and saw her reaction when she opened her acceptance letter to Bloomfield Academy. When opening the letter Ayano was surprised to see that her Track records is what got her accepted. She was both surprised and happy to the point of sobbing tears of joy. Now Ayano attends Bloomfield Academy as a Second Year Student and is excited for what will happen next in life for her.

View attachment 95806

View attachment 95809

May or may not read through it later (too much lol) but if you typed even half of that up on a phone, you deserve a prize.

Reactions: Kitsune
I asked in the other thread if I could have a first year because I hadn't really gotten around to making my character because I went out of town unexpectedly yesterday. Because I would like to have someone close to my age but I guess that isn't going to happen. I was really looking forward to doing this but I can't play someone that I have no connection too because if I played a character two to three years older than me I probably play them awful.
I apologize. You posted that question in the Interest Check a little less than an hour ago, and I didn't see it until you pointed it out. I'm sorry, but I can't take anymore first or second years, because there are only three third years right now and 5 first years, and 6 second years. And by me taking you, someone would be left without a room mate. I'm not asking you to play a third year, but I hope you understand.

I apologize. You posted that question in the Interest Check a little less than an hour ago, and I didn't see it until you pointed it out. I'm sorry, but I can't take anymore first or second years, because there are only three third years right now and 5 first years, and 6 second years. And by me taking you, someone would be left without a room mate. I'm not asking you to play a third year, but I hope you understand.
I could be a child and act rudely but I'm not going to because I feel as though I haven't been given a chance to make my character to the best of my ability but I do feel like crying I'd love to do this but seeing as I don't think I can play someone that is older than me I'm going to drop this. I'm just upset that I didn't get a chance.

Wait does a third year have to be 18?

Status
Not open for further replies.