Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Birb is posting the whole 2.5 pages. He/she is cutting somethings, I think.

I don't think Birb is posting the whole 2.5 pages. He/she is cutting somethings, I think.
Alright well... I guess I can make do with just 1 saving the world, and maybe skip the old lady.

@Vio
@GrieveWriter
@Kitsune
@Birb
@White -- Chocolate
@MusicalMegLove
@Wolfsbane706
@Karakui
@SashaBliss
♥︎DandereCuteMute♥︎
@The Spartan Potato
@timv999

Tagging everyone who hasn't posted yet, just to inform you the next day has begun if you didn't know or missed notifications. If you're not able to post please let me know, and if you're no longer participating please let me know so I can find replacements for your characters. Thanks. :)

Not sure when the dead line for this event is. I'm like...really busy until later this week due to work and a funeral I have to attend. :(

Not sure when the dead line for this event is. I'm like...really busy until later this week due to work and a funeral I have to attend. :(
There's not a deadline per say, I'm just needing people to meet the 2 posts a week. So, if you're busy and it's not up today or tomorrow that's fine but before this coming Monday would be great, as not to leave whoever is Jae's roommate hanging.

Then again, the font size, and the page size compared to iwaku's post box width is slightly off, so I'm sure it'll be a an ok size to read through. I don't think you can fit 1k into a page on docs, so it's not like we're going to be reading through a one shot, maybe just a wordy drabble??? Birb did miss the introduction, ceremony, and now has to include some 'getting to school, moving in, and perhaps exploring campus' into one post. For some people who enjoy throwing in the details and character development with precision, it's awfully easy to take up the pages in docs.

Alright well... I guess I can make do with just 1 saving the world, and maybe skip the old lady.
......Hummmm...maybe I should make it FIVE pages. *cackles evilly* Saving the world and being a young 15 year old shounen manga protag is too boring. Gotta be a villain to be interesting these days.

Then again, the font size, and the page size compared to iwaku's post box width is slightly off, so I'm sure it'll be a an ok size to read through. I don't think you can fit 1k into a page on docs, so it's not like we're going to be reading through a one shot, maybe just a wordy drabble??? Birb did miss the introduction, ceremony, and now has to include some 'getting to school, moving in, and perhaps exploring campus' into one post. For some people who enjoy throwing in the details and character development with precision, it's awfully easy to take up the pages in docs.
My hero~ ouob

This is true. :) And truthfully I'd rather read more than less, because I feel detached from certain characters when I don't know much about them besides the interactions they post. Of course if I'm not in the mood to read someone's full post I save it for later and go back and read it. >.>

Reactions: Collapse
Also, @Birb your roommates CS should be up tonight. :)

It's @Shayla, but no idea what kind of char she'll play haha.

Yay! first snow fall of the year for me!
Now, lets see if it can keep it up for the night XD

@Sailor Moon hey I apologize, things got really busy for me and I couldn't post. I thought I'd be able to post on Sunday but I couldn't. Anyway I should be able to post later tonight or tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Snow is fun til you have to push carts in the stuff. Then it's mostly a nuisance.
Yeah I agree. It's nice to look at first, and fun to play with for a bit but after a while it's just cold and sick of it.
Though pushing a cart through snow doesn't sound pleasant at all o.o

Snow becomes ugly once it stops and gets dirty. :<

Well, if you want. You could have had her at the ceremony, it was just more of a background thing that wasn't shown. At the time she was just an NPC, just a thought if you did want her at the ceremony. :)
Is that making sense? >_>
Oh wow, I just realized that the other messages piled over these two messages. Uh...sorry. I swear I wasn't sweeping your comments under the rug. QuQ;;;; And yes yes it makes much sense, I could have just have had her in the background... On one hand it would have saved me a lot of time. Buuuut, on the other hand I would have felt awkward without a better reason. AND it was a good way to flesh her out for others. She's one of those people who acts one way when she's alone and another way when she's with other people. And just because I know who and what she is doesn't mean everyone else does, y'know? ^u^ So I took this (practically) one time chance to show her more negative vs. positive characteristics without forcing it too much.

If people didn't read the first half of Tsubomi's intro post...eh. I'm fine with it. They're missing out on a lot on her character but I did write a huge as hell post. XD;;; I promise (and I hope I can keep this promise for your and my sakes 8D;;;;) that my other posts won't be nearly as long. I don't think I can promise for collabs though. That all depends on the partner. ouo;;;;;

(And the patience of GMs like you are a blessing. I hope the post wasn't too...dreary? QuQ)

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Oh wow, I just realized that the other messages piled over these two messages. Uh...sorry. I swear I wasn't sweeping your comments under the rug. QuQ;;;; And yes yes it makes much sense, I could have just have had her in the background... On one hand it would have saved me a lot of time. Buuuut, on the other hand I would have felt awkward without a better reason. AND it was a good way to flesh her out for others. She's one of those people who acts one way when she's alone and another way when she's with other people. And just because I know who and what she is doesn't mean everyone else does, y'know? ^u^ So I took this (practically) one time chance to show her more negative vs. positive characteristics without forcing it too much.

If people didn't read the first half of Tsubomi's intro post...eh. I'm fine with it. They're missing out on a lot on her character but I did write a huge as hell post. XD;;; I promise (and I hope I can keep this promise for your and my sakes 8D;;;;) that my other posts won't be nearly as long. I don't think I can promise for collabs though. That all depends on the partner. ouo;;;;;

(And the patience of GMs like you are a blessing. I hope the post wasn't too...dreary? QuQ)

Your post was enjoyable to read, but everyone has different tastes so I can't speak for everyone. :)

• Love
Reactions: Birb
@The Dovah since I posted first for Rose and Yuki room, it will be on floor 2^^. And Rosemary is going to throw up at Yuki's choice of clothing... a black skirt with white lace, wtf xD

Reactions: The Dovah
@The Dovah since I posted first for Rose and Yuki room, it will be on floor 2^^. And Rosemary is going to throw up at Yuki's choice of clothing... a black skirt with white lace, wtf xD
Lmao. I'm going to add a fashion show or something to the event calender for one of the months. Also a talent show. Needs a talent show, but I suppose there could be several over the course of the rp. Also some other competitions :> now that I'm thinking about it.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.