tumblr_n6iawnQnlH1s5f9ado1_500.gif

What's your name?
" Hanako Annaliese Fujimata , Pleasure to meet you. Please call me , Hana!"

How old are you?
" I'm eighteen and loving it."

How tall are you?
" 5'9 , perfect size right? "

How much do you weigh?
" I- Is this something you must know? Fine oh fine , I weigh one hundred and five pounds. To think I thought boys were overly curious.. "

What grade are you in?
" I'm in my third year , if you ever need anything feel free to ask away! "

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
" To be honest I was accepted in for my athletic abilities.. Yet , I'm a woman with many a hidden talent. "

Are you playing any sports?
" The one's I'm best at and love of course!"
Horseback Riding ~ Fencing

Do you participate in the fine arts?
" I dab in a little bit of everything for the complete fun of it."
Choir & Theater
Any Academic Clubs?
" Literature Club."
tumblr_npt356xpG21so2t73o1_500.gif

Your favorite color?
" Lavender."
Your favorite foods?
" Such a tough choice.. Parfait's , Sushi , Shrimp Scampi and Veggie Wraps."
Your most cherished item?

" My most prized possession is the last thing my mother gave to me before passing last year.. Reminds me that I pursue what we both loved."
My Black Andalusian , Iris.
Five things you're good at?
" Hana allows a softened smile to curve against that of her rose tinted lips as she spoke." Off the top of my head I'm an astounding horseback rider.. Trained in every area of it and have been at it since I could hold a pair of reins.. I do hope that doesn't sound boastful.." She continued on." I'm also very good at fencing , baking , great listener and when I need to get my mind off things.. I always turn to the piano."
Four things you're bad at?

" Apparently this shocks my family and the girl's that look up to me.." Presses her fingertips delicately against her lips as she ponders."
Sewing ~ Obeying order's ~ Archery ~ Dealing with feelings ~ Quick anger/frustration
Traits you look for in a friend?
Kindness ~ Athletic ~ Caring ~ Understanding ~ Fashionable ~ Witty
Traits you dislike in a person?
" The traits that are found in a stereotypical mean girl and or that of a bully. Despicable ways those kinds have.."
Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
" Skirts."
Why?
" I love to feel the breeze play against my legs and not to mention far more comfier. "
What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
" I may only have a year to give my all to Bloomfield.. But , I hope and pray that I will graduate top of my class with astounding grades and experience. I want to create lasting true at heart memories with the school and new friends I hope to make. I truly hope to leave having all of New Tokyo knowing my name and my proud background to carry the Bloomfield name. I greatly hope to be recognized for my Equestrian skills and for all my peer's and people to realize that practice truly makes for perfection and that no dream is to big or small. I want to never forget this chance and the unbreakable bonds I create."
tumblr_n2jme2kaz11r0wlweo1_500.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

Hana has quite the regal presence to herself. She is a girl who carries herself with the air of a princess with her head constantly held high. She is kind and cheerful on most occasions when you first meet ,see and or get to know her. Upon first laying your gaze upon her own , her known kindness can be ignored by the cold and competitive gaze lit in her eye's sometimes unknowingly to her. Once you get to know her you'll find she is an extremely competitive , focused and refined individual. She is secretly a hopeless romantic and refuses to show that side because of how great her pride is. Hana does have her downsides and her main one's for certain are brutal honesty and her closed off feelings. They are often her tragic flaws. She is a great leader and with that she looks out and stands up for others.

Beneath her flaws , she has a soft and gentle heart that has been hurt one to many a time. She keeps that pain covered well and even when it attempts to slip out she masks it quickly from all.
Eri-Ayase-pic-love-live-school-idol-project-37698675-800-1200.jpg

Background History:

Hana was born in her families countryside getaway home away from the bustle of the city. She was born to the CEO of Fujimata Industries , an up and coming thriving company. Her father was and ambitious man who cherished his family and her angelic mother , Sun. Her parents cherished her and with that she never would once need for anything in her lifetime. Of course as she grew with each passing day she realized all that she was entitled to and yet never once did she allow for it to go to her head. Her mother would always tell her that the greatest of all treasures to be had in this world was that of a kind and giving heart. When she looked into her mother's softened blue eyes she knew that the words she spoke were true. As she grew older , she began to develop not only that of her mother's beauty and father's wit but that of her mother's skill atop a horse.

It was than that her father began to have her instantly trained and she couldn't have been any happier than in that moment. She conquered and won every competition she was in and held her reining titles proudly for her family. At fifteen , she was still continuing on with her riding as she began to study at Primwood Academy for Young Women. There she exceeded and was well loved by all and looked up to. Yet , not everything can stay fairytale perfect. Something must shatter at some point in life. At seventeen , her mother became dreadfully ill with stage four cancer in her liver.. Hana's life slowly began to slip and before a blink of her eye.. Her mother had been taken from her. A light within Hana's heart diminished away and with that she put a wall up solidly around her heart in fear of all else that she could lose.

Months later , she sat within the confines of their manor in New Tokyo. She had taken great notice of the new all girl's academy , Bloomfield drawing near its grand opening.. This could be her chance to have one final fresh start before moving on into the limitless big world. She padded her way down the hall in search of their butler , Toroshi only to nearly collide into him. His arms were not bare.. A neatly wrapped package was nestled beside a large white envelope. One was the unexpected invitation from Bloomfield welcoming her and the other held the contract to her forecoming arranged marriage to another thriving CEO's son called , Hyato. Bloomfield was her last chance at freedom and to make something of herself before being thrown into a loveless engagement to a boy she hated.

Last edited:
6596105_orig.jpg

What's your name?

How old are you?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?
" I- Is this something you must know? Fine oh fine , I weigh one hundred and five pounds. To think I thought boys were overly curious.. "

What grade are you in?

" To be honest I was accepted in for my athletic abilities.. Yet , I'm a woman with many a hidden talent. "

Art & Theater
Any Academic Clubs?
" Literature Club."
Your favorite color?
" Lavender."
Your favorite foods?

" My most prized possession is the last thing my mother gave to me before passing last year.. Reminds me that I pursue what we both loved."
" Hana allows a softened smile to curve against that of her rose tinted lips as she spoke." Off the top of my head I'm an astounding horseback rider.. Trained in every area of it and have been at it since I could hold a pair of reins.. I do hope that doesn't sound boastful.." She continued on." I'm also very good at fencing , baking , great listener and when I need to get my mind off things.. I always turn to the piano."

" Apparently this shocks my family and the girl's that look up to me.." Presses her fingertips delicately against her lips as she ponders."
Sewing ~ Obeying order's ~ Archery ~ Dealing with feelings.
" The traits that are found in a stereotypical mean girl and or that of a bully. Despicable ways those kinds have.."
" Skirts."
Why?
" I love to feel the breeze play against my legs and not to mention far more comfier. "
" I may only have a year to give my all to Bloomfield.. But , I hope and pray that I will graduate top of my class with astounding grades and experience. I want to create lasting true at heart memories with the school and new friends I hope to make. I truly hope to leave having all of New Tokyo knowing my name and my proud background to carry the Bloomfield name. I greatly hope to be recognized for my Equestrian skills and for all my peer's and people to realize that practice truly makes for perfection and that no dream is to big or small. I want to never forget this chance and the unbreakable bonds I create."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

Hana has quite the regal presence to herself. She is a girl who carries herself with the air of a princess with her head constantly held high. She is kind and cheerful on most occasions when you first meet ,see and or get to know her. Upon first laying your gaze upon her own , her known kindness can be ignored by the cold and competitive gaze lit in her eye's sometimes unknowingly to her. Once you get to know her you'll find she is an extremely competitive , focused and refined individual. She is secretly a hopeless romantic and refuses to show that side because of how great her pride is. Hana does have her downsides and her main one's for certain are brutal honesty and her closed off feelings. They are often her tragic flaws.

Beneath her flaws , she has a soft and gentle heart that has been hurt one to many a time. She keeps that pain covered well and even when it attempts to slip out she masks it quickly from all.

Background History:

Hana was born in her families countryside getaway home away from the bustle of the city. She was born to the CEO of Fujimata Industries , an up and coming thriving company. Her father was and ambitious man who cherished his family and her angelic mother , Sun. Her parents cherished her and with that she never would once need for anything in her lifetime. Of course as she grew with each passing day she realized all that she was entitled to and yet never once did she allow for it to go to her head. Her mother would always tell her that the greatest of all treasures to be had in this world was that of a kind and giving heart. When she looked into her mother's softened blue eyes she knew that the words she spoke were true. As she grew older , she began to develop not only that of her mother's beauty and father's wit but that of her mother's skill atop a horse.

It was than that her father began to have her instantly trained and she couldn't have been any happier than in that moment. She conquered and won every competition she was in and held her reining titles proudly for her family. At fifteen , she was still continuing on with her riding as she began to study at Primwood Academy for Young Women. There she exceeded and was well loved by all and looked up to. Yet , not everything can stay fairytale perfect. Something must shatter at some point in life. At seventeen , her mother became dreadfully ill with stage four cancer in her liver.. Hana's life slowly began to slip and before a blink of her eye.. Her mother had been taken from her. A light within Hana's heart diminished away and with that she put a wall up solidly around her heart in fear of all else that she could lose.

Months later , she sat within the confines of their manor in New Tokyo. She had taken great notice of the new all girl's academy , Bloomfield drawing near its grand opening.. This could be her chance to have one final fresh start before moving on into the limitless big world. She padded her way down the hall in search of their butler , Toroshi only to nearly collide into him. His arms were not bare.. A neatly wrapped package was nestled beside a large white envelope. One was the unexpected invitation from Bloomfield welcoming her and the other held the contract to her forecoming arranged marriage to another thriving CEO's son called , Hyato. Bloomfield was her last chance at freedom and to make something of herself before being thrown into a loveless engagement to a boy she hated.

Rosemary is either going to like her or want to shave her head lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Wow, before this RP I had no idea fencing was such a popular sport! Seriously, so many people excel at fencing here. Seems to be the 'ojou-sama' characters too, although I've never really seen fencing as a very elegant sport... always felt a bit comical to me; little people clad head to toe in white, cloth armor trying to poke one another with stupidly flexible metal sticks...

Wow, before this RP I had no idea fencing was such a popular sport! Seriously, so many people excel at fencing here. Seems to be the 'ojou-sama' characters too, although I've never really seen fencing as a very elegant sport... always felt a bit comical to me; little people clad head to toe in white, cloth armor trying to poke one another with stupidly flexible metal sticks...
That's sport fencing. Luna practices combat fencing, and she's a dork.

Reactions: Karakui
Cool. Regarding Yuki's dress sense,

*Inhales*

BRING IT ON!

That's sport fencing. Luna practices combat fencing, and she's a dork.
Isn't combat fencing just a practical application for the theoretical branch of physiotherapy - Acupuncture for Giants?

6596105_orig.jpg

What's your name?

How old are you?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

What grade are you in?

Art & Theater
Any Academic Clubs?
" Literature Club."
Your favorite color?
" Lavender."
Your favorite foods?

Sewing ~ Obeying order's ~ Archery ~ Dealing with feelings.
" Skirts."
Why?
Personality:

Hana has quite the regal presence to herself. She is a girl who carries herself with the air of a princess with her head constantly held high. She is kind and cheerful on most occasions when you first meet ,see and or get to know her. Upon first laying your gaze upon her own , her known kindness can be ignored by the cold and competitive gaze lit in her eye's sometimes unknowingly to her. Once you get to know her you'll find she is an extremely competitive , focused and refined individual. She is secretly a hopeless romantic and refuses to show that side because of how great her pride is. Hana does have her downsides and her main one's for certain are brutal honesty and her closed off feelings. They are often her tragic flaws.

Background History:

Accepted! :)

And yeah, I knew Fencing would be popular. Delilah almost did fencing, but I changed my mind during creation and put choir instead. :3

@Shayla she's in House of Lotus and is roomed with Yuzuki Tsubomi

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
Debating on posting again :o Who wanna run into Delilah?

Isn't combat fencing just a practical application for the theoretical branch of physiotherapy - Acupuncture for Giants?
Depends. If you use a rapier, sure. If you practice longsword fencing, it becomes less Acupuncture for Giants and more Amputation for Dummies.

Reactions: Karakui
*runs by Deliah in nothing but her panties and bra*

Yuki: AAARGH! STAY AWAY FROM ROSEMARY! SHE IS OBESSED WITH REDOING EVERYTHING!

*cut to room*

*rosie redoing the room for the 90th time within the first hour*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
*runs by Deliah in nothing but her panties and bra*

Yuki: AAARGH! STAY AWAY FROM ROSEMARY! SHE IS OBESSED WITH REDOING EVERYTHING!

*cut to room*

*rosie redoing the room for the 90th time within the first hour*
Lmao. I think Rosemary will like Delilah because Delilah is cute. :p Or maybe she would hate her for that reason.

Or Rosie kidnaps her and styles her repeatly until she is broken.

By god, we may have the female Bane in this RP! :O

Yuki is the female Bane.

Reactions: The Dovah
Yuki: Ah, miss Childs, you seek to use fashion as your ally. I was born in it and molded by it.

Lmao. I think Rosemary will like Delilah because Delilah is cute. :p Or maybe she would hate her for that reason.
Rosemary will like Delilah a lot, it's just how Delilah will react to Rose's mean side xD

I'll start my post soon I'm just at school. I don't know how akemi would feel about rose or anyy of them for that matter

I'll start my post soon I'm just at school. I don't know how akemi would feel about rose or anyy of them for that matter
Good to know!

Rosemary will like Delilah a lot, it's just how Delilah will react to Rose's mean side xD
I'm actually not sure. Delilah won't like it very much, but she would probably tolerate it? I guess it would all depend on the situation.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Good to know!

I'm actually not sure. Delilah won't like it very much, but she would probably tolerate it? I guess it would all depend on the situation.
Yeah as you can see Rosemary's takes her family name and status in the world to use for evil and bitchiness, but Delilah doesn't use her family's money and name to be mean and evil xD

Status
Not open for further replies.