Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. All da new posts.

To answer your question @Wolfsbane706 Nope. I've never heard of it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
LET THE YURI FUN BEGIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!:coffee:

WOOO! YURI FUN TIME!

Anyway, i can't wait to see what will happen with Rosie and Yuki!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Vio
@GrieveWriter
@Kitsune
@Birb
@White -- Chocolate
@MusicalMegLove
@Wolfsbane706
@Karakui
@SashaBliss
♥︎DandereCuteMute♥︎
@The Spartan Potato
@timv999

Tagging everyone who hasn't posted yet, just to inform you the next day has begun if you didn't know or missed notifications. If you're not able to post please let me know, and if you're no longer participating please let me know so I can find replacements for your characters. Thanks. :)
I'm working on it ;v; It's just that...it's freaking huge. So I'm cutting out some parts. Namely a good portion of the detail for getting into the school because it's not as necessary for her character compared to the beginning. ...And I don't think people want to read that much. hahaha...

I'm working on it ;v; It's just that...it's freaking huge. So I'm cutting out some parts. Namely a good portion of the detail for getting into the school because it's not as necessary for her character compared to the beginning. ...And I don't think people want to read that much. hahaha...
Well, if it's good I'll read it! :D Don't worry about it being too long. If you want, you could make the 'filler' portion a different color than when she's at school doing her thing.

Or just post 3 sentences in the biggest size the forum has to offer. :worms:

....I'm not going to just erase over two and a half pages worth of google docs pages!!!! QAQ That's like chopping off your own hand!
Oh wowza. o.o two and a half?

Sorry but... I ain't reading 2 and a half pages of writing XD

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
@Vio
@GrieveWriter
@Kitsune
@Birb
@White -- Chocolate
@MusicalMegLove
@Wolfsbane706
@Karakui
@SashaBliss
♥︎DandereCuteMute♥︎
@The Spartan Potato
@timv999

Tagging everyone who hasn't posted yet, just to inform you the next day has begun if you didn't know or missed notifications. If you're not able to post please let me know, and if you're no longer participating please let me know so I can find replacements for your characters. Thanks. :)
I'm working on it. Geez I've got a lot to do TT^TT

Two and a half pages!? Damn, that may require a cup of coffee to be made before i can read it. :O It may be a bit hard for interaction though as size can play against you.

Also, Yuki just stole Rosie's bras. :O

Well, his/her post is only going to be an intro so I doubt there will be any interaction in it, and if there is it will most likely come towards the end of the post.

Most of it is just explaining why the heck she wasn't at the entrance ceremony and stuff. You can skip to the second bunny (you'll see what I mean) because it's mainly just her thoughts and things. And uh...just know that she's not that depressing as she is in this post? She's usually pretty happy-go-lucky. She just doesn't do well with these going away from home for months on end kind of situations.

Most of it is just explaining why the heck she wasn't at the entrance ceremony and stuff. You can skip to the second bunny (you'll see what I mean) because it's mainly just her thoughts and things. And uh...just know that she's not that depressing as she is in this post? She's usually pretty happy-go-lucky. She just doesn't do well with these going away from home for months on end kind of situations.
Well, if you want. You could have had her at the ceremony, it was just more of a background thing that wasn't shown. At the time she was just an NPC, just a thought if you did want her at the ceremony. :)

Is that making sense? >_>

For 2.5 pages, I'm expecting some REALLY interesting stuff here, involving at least a kidnapping, a dramatic escape, saving the world twice and helping an old lady across the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.