Bloodline

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
DARIO
"I AM THE VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS."
FACE CLAIM
DARIO
MORLES
Dario was having a peaceful walk home. Surprisingly no one had bothered him the entire walk towards the French Quarter. He lived only a few blocks from the center of all that was supernatural. The rain might've been the reason why some of the creatures of the night decided to take a day off from their insanity. He moved his umbrella from in front of his face, as he needed to be able to see what was ahead of him if he wanted to get home without falling over something or someone.

Not only did moving the umbrella help him see what was in front of him, it also helped him see what was to the right of him. The famous Half Moon Bar & Restaurant. A place he frequented a lot when he wasn't busy with work or hunting down some nasty creatures. He didn't expect to see what he did when he took a closer look. [color= #FF4500]"That isn't?"[/color] Pulling out his phone and going through his text messages. He found a picture of Kadence, the girl who's parents made him promise to teach her about the supernatural hunter ways and keep her protected. He looked back and forth, from the photo and the real life Kadence. She was sitting at the bar with some guy. He didn't know the guy, so he couldn't tell if she was dancing with danger all ready. [color= #FF4500]"I knew my night couldn't go this easy..."[/color] Rolling his eyes, as he shoved his phone back into his pocket and made his way inside of Half Moon.

He had to maneuver around a few patrons who were not the kindness of people. Luckily, he made it to the bar without causing too much of a commotion. He took a seat beside Kadence. Making sure not to make any form of eye contact. Dario was definitely a confrontational type of person that took everything head on. Being this sneaky and conniving was not his style in the least. Kadence's parents were the ones that told him how to handle meeting her. So he would just pretend to be there for a drink, as he listened to her conversation. He would eventually speak to her, but he had to find the right moment to do so. For now, he got close enough to hear everything the two said to one another. Not paying attention to HOW close he actually was to Kadence.

HEX CODE
#FF4500

ROLE
Supernatural Hunter

ALLIED
Humans | Hunters | Somewhat Witches

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

| |
Half Moon Bar & Restaurant

@espoir@Tyche

MANSIONZ
✖✖✖
RICH WHITE GIRLS

HALSEY
✖✖✖
STRANGE LOVE

IMAGINE DRAGONS
✖✖✖
RADIOACTIVE

X AMBASSADORS
✖✖✖
UNSTEADY
♥EROS♛
"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT..."
FACE CLAIM: CODY SAINTGNUE
Eros couldn't help that his heart raced everytime Hal was near him. He could feel the other's cold hands wrap themselves around his, as his vampire boyfriend told him each part of the motorcycle. Trying to focus on it all was a difficult task when the man he loved teased him with kisses upon his cheek. His eyes almost rolled to the back of his head. If he didn't want to get to the club and party, Eros would have dragged Hal back up stairs and he would have been riding Hal instead of Hal's motorcycle all night long. [color= #BA99FF]"Focus... focus..."[/color] Biting down on his bottom lip, as he heard the sound of keys being pulled out from a pocket.

With a smirk on his face, Eros grabbed the keys and looked into Hal's beautiful eyes. [color= #BA99FF]"You should know by now... nothing scares me. Let's go!"[/color] Putting the keys in the ignition. Hearing the bike come to life made Eros' eyes light up even more than when he was only pretending to drive. One glance back at the original vampire, he gave Hal a quick kiss on the lips. [color= #BA99FF]"Vroom... vrooom!!!!!!!!!!"[/color] Eros was definitely hell on wheels. Hopefully no one would be on the streets tonight. There was no telling if he would stop for anyone. Tonight was a night to remember. No one would ever forget the first time Eros drove Hal's other baby.

Speeding down the streets of New Orleans, he got a few annoyed honks his way but he didn't pay them any attention. He had the face of a madman. Loving the rush of the wind going through his hair. He had given Hal his top hat. That thing would have been blown away if he had kept it on. For his first time, Eros did a pretty good job. Except for almost crashing in a few cars, but that's when Hal helped him move around said cars. [color= #BA99FF]"This is freaking amazing!!!!!!!"[/color] Could a vampire fear for their afterlife? Because Eros couldn't tell, but maybe Hal was doing just that.

It had been a slower night on the streets of New Orleans, so there weren't any causalities. Or there weren't any, until Eros stopped paying attention once he saw his friend Alex coming his way. [color= #BA99FF]"Alex!!!!!!!!! Look at me!!!!!![/color] He started waving his hand in the air. Forgetting that he needed both to keep control of the metal beast. It was too late to stop the bike as it came barreling towards the creature walking beside Alex.

The Delusional Werewolf had a huge smile on his face, right up to when the bike stopped in it's tracks after sending the creature flying backwards. That's when his smile turned into a shocked look. [color= #BA99FF]"Alex! Did I kill your poor doggy? Wait... when did you get a doggy?"[/color] He hadn't seen the creature up close, but Eros did see some fur as the creature went flying and just assumed it was a fairly large dog.

He took the keys out of the ignition and handed them to Hal, as he hopped off the motorcycle. [color= #BA99FF]"Aww Alex... I didn't mean to kill your doggy. We can buy you another one, right?"[/color] That childish optimism of his would not get him out of this. It wasn't a dog that he had hit. It was Luca; Alex's drunk friend. Eros didn't know that, yet.

HEX CODE
#BA99FF

ROLE
Delusional Werewolf

ALLIED
Everyone

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

★TEXAS★
★"EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS."★
FACE CLAIM: LUCKY BLUE SMITH

Texas listened to the younger male speak and had a genuine smile of interest plastered on his face the whole time. "Zaire Elfassi?" He let that sit on his tongue for a few minutes. Deciding not to ask if Zaire was a foreigner. That might come off a bit rude, coming from the country boy. Instead of speaking his mind; which he would usually do, Texas let the other finish speaking. The boy had been in New Orleans for school, just as Texas expected. Nodding his head and grinning when Zaire called his name interesting.

"My ma and pa are proud Texans so they named me after Good Ol' Lone Star Texas. YEEHAW!" Laughing as showed his love for his home state. No one loved Texas more than Texas Walker. That was for sure. Getting himself together. "Oh, sorry about that. But I moved out here about five years ago with my big brother. Been here ever since, bud." Zaire appeared to be a nice fella so far. The silver-blonde haired male could see himself becoming good friends with the kid. If their views on most things were almost the same, then he couldn't see why the two of them couldn't hang out together often and in less wet places. He could also bring Zaire to his church. That would be perfect. "Well, Zaire. Most folks out here are bigger sinners than a barrel of dogs in heat. I think me and you should stick together. Two good ol' christian boys." He moved his umbrella to cover Zaire and himself.

Right when he was about to hike up his shorts and guide Zaire to his church, a woman's voice pulled him back and Texas turned in her direction. An Asian looking woman. Her name was Su-Won and she knew that he was witch, and so was Zaire. That had to be the feeling of peace Texas had felt when he first approached the college student! It didn't matter as much after finding out Su-Won was the Elder of the Witches. Which to Texas meant she was the reason why he was... what he was.

Texas moved in-between Zaire and Su-Won. Pointing his finger in the lady's direction. "Elder Witch?! Now my momma always told me to respect my elders... but I'm sorry momma." Texas held onto the cross around his neck. His eyes went wild with anger. "You are the reason why I am what I am! You demoness from hell! Begone you beast of sin!" Texas pulled out his mini bible that he brought around with him at all times. Placing it behind his cross and shoving both things in Su-Won's face.

"Leave now, before God smites you back down to where you belong!" The worst part about the entire situation was that Texas truly believed Su-Won was the devil. "Go now, burn in hell!"

HEX CODE
#19FA8A

ROLE
Southern Virgin Witch

ALLIED
Humans | Witches

ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

Kang Su-won

2ec43ad4a9.png

Su-won stood for quite a surprise when Texas suddenly began ranting at her how she turned him into a witch and that she was a demon. She let out a deep sigh and the first thing she did when he finished was 'smite' or flick his forehead roughly. She would hold her hand up as she blankly stared at him.

"One, I never turned you into a witch. Two, I am not the devil. You probably got turned by another witch but definitely not by me. I also have never been in the South of this country so it'd be quite impossible. Now, why don't you apologize to the one higher up than you and the one you'll have to come to if any trouble goes on?"

She would turn her stare into a very scary one as she flicked her fingers and Texas his bible would go up in flames as the remaining cinders were floating on the wind which took them far, far away. Texas would feel her stare pierce into his soul with both anger and disappointment shooting from it.​

Jeon Hyun-ji
tumblr_o2i3d1Ev6v1uxljymo1_400.gif
It would be during a rainy day that Hyun-ji would arrive in New Orleans. The young homicide investigation student would arrive in the city for the first time in her life but was very excited to be here. She would be racing through the streets on her bike in search of her new partner, Archer. She heard from her contact at the station he might be in the tattoo shop because he was telling them about wanting one for a while.

She would soon find shop and put her bike against a wall outside. She would go inside and find Archer on the chair along with a tattoo artist next to him. Hyun-ji was a girl of average height and a good looking body. She had long brown hair and was wearing some jeans, a blouse and a long black coat.

"I found you sir! Archer is the name right? The name Jeon Hyun-ji, but Hyun-ji is fine! I am gonna be your new partner from today onward! Luckily your colleagues knew where you would be so it wasn't hard for me to find you!"

She would quickly realize the other man was still there as well. She put up a sweet smile and would wave at him.
"Sorry for that. Nice to meet you too!"

Interactions: Archer (@▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼) and Aeson Gallagher (@Spectre of the Fade)

ACELINE LAURENT
Finely manicured nails gripped the edges of the podium in fierce determination as her voice carried loud and clear across the room. She felt a strong surge of pride tear through her chest and open her heart.

"I want you to ask yourselves: What can we do to make our world a better place? What can we, as a people, do to make the Earth more hospitable to our own children that come into this world new and unaware of the dangers we face? I urge you to seek out the answer, to think long and hard. I assure you, anything helps from recycling cardboard to reusing jars for drinks. Just one simple and menial task can change everything. Thank you."

A roar of applause resounded throughout the building. That was the echo of success and a revelation of clarity. Aceline gathered her pointer, her powerpoint files, and papers, and smiled big at her fellow colleagues and businessmen. The speech she gave on Today's Environment: Global Warming & Alternatives to Greenhouse Gas Emissions was obviously quite the eye catcher. Hopefully, some of them actually cared about the environment as much as she did. Mothers and children didn't deserve to live in a world with polluted air. It was always time to find a solution and that solution was always now.

"That was an intriguing powerpoint, Ms. Laurent. Quite inspiring, actually."

Aceline turned her head and near the bottom of the stage was Krishna Kapoor, famous Entrepreneur and charismatic man. Her heels clicked against the linoleum as she exited the steps and went around the front to straighten her gray pinstripe suit and greet her fellow supernatural, a werewolf in his own regard. She flashed her teeth and shuffled her work in her hands to keep her hands and sight preoccupied with something other than Krishna's intimidating gaze.

"Why thank you, Dr. Kapoor." She straightened her back and lifted her chin up.

"Gladly. May I ask, what drew you to this business of helping something society is too lazy to save?"

"Of course. I've always found myself drawn to the spirituality and soul of nature. When I stand outside, rain or shine, there's almost an ethereal presence with me. I feel at peace on most days and I hate to see such beauty go to waste with people opting to tear down National Parks and let plastic leak into the rivers and oceans. The Earth is my home; I'd hate to see it fall apart any further."

"So, it's your life force, even though you're dead?" he joked and stuck his hands in his pockets, thumbs stuck out. Aceline raised a brow at his unexpected statement, fingers crinkling her paperwork a little around the edges. Her feet were turned slightly outward, away from the businessman. "I mean, sorry. Didn't mean to offend. So, it makes you feel alive, huh?"

"Precisely."

He nodded in acknowledgment and chuckled, "It's good that you can feel that sense of peace within yourself when around mother nature and God's gift to Earth. Me, I wonder when the chaos will stop. A long time ago, cavemen hunted with sticks and rocks; anything you could imagine. They gave thanks to the sacrifice mother nature made and everything was based on survival. Life's not like that now. We're all trapped in the age of technology and have forgotten how to appreciate the little things in life. It's a real shame."

Her eyes gleamed at his apparent understanding of the predicament mankind found themselves in; The future toiled with uncertainty and dust. He was empathetic to the Earth's needs; just the kind of man with the right mindset needed to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions in their world. "Exactly. We don't care anymore. Well said, Dr. Kapoor."

He grinned and shrugged, "I only want a better future for our kind, Ms. Laurent. May I have the honor of inviting you to dinner with me at Antoine's? I'd love to discuss more regarding the environment, if you're available tonight, of course."

"That seems a bit straightforward, wouldn't you think Dr. Kapoor?"

"I know, I know. It's just, I would've had my fiancée come along but she was quite adamant in not attending a fancy restaurant. I wanted to extend the invitation somewhere else. Please, allow me to treat you, just for tonight. You're doing a wonderful job taking care of the environment for my future child."

Her cheeks warmed up a little at his offer. She had to be home early as possible, however, to catch up on sleep and do her nightly yoga meditation. "Thank you. I must say I'm flattered but-"

Krishna held up his hand to silence her and gave her a bemused grin, pearly whites setting her heart aflutter. For a brief moment, she felt small in his presence, not because he was taller than her, but his aura demanded so much more than what he was given.

"Please, Ms. Laurent. I can only do so much for my colleagues."

It was difficult to turn him down. Aceline gave in, nervous and excited to be going out to dinner with a handsome man.

"Well, okay. Just for tonight."

"Great. I'm paying for dinner and drinks, by the way. I'll see you in a few minutes, Ms. Laurent."
Interaction: Krishna Kapoor (NPC)
Mention: Runa @espoir
Source: Antoine's Restaurant

Astrid|Benjamin|Luca

The Original

Astrid laughed at Addy's comment about forehead wrinkles. Oh she was quite adorable. "Nonsense, you're skin is flawless." She said playfully, leaning back and pulling a pillow into her lap to rest her elbow on. She had at least a good 50ish years to sift through. Bar tending was her favorite of the professions she did. Drunk people did stupid, funny, and completely strange things... She could hardly understand the point of some of them.

"Well, let's start with my personal favorite. A guy get bet 50$ to staple his... You know... To the bar. He was soooo insanely drunk that he actually did it. Another girl in a club was so drunk she eliminated on the floor and continued to throw it on the ceiling. That one I did not and would not clean up. Another was when our club was hosting a wedding reception. Bride and groom decided to do a big speech. Bride looked incredibly piqued, and I know for a fact she'd already downed a couple of long islands and a few shots. And she was still chugging Champagne like there was no tomorrow. Gets to her speech, and she passes out, lands right on a table full of food. Complete mess all over her dress, had escargot in her hair." She said, grinning at the memory. The one with the wedding reception was one she knew even the manager found funny. She didnt have alcohol poisoning, thankfully. She was just completely drunk.

"Anyways... There are other stories but some just get dark and dumb. Mostly dumb with a side of dark. You know, people getting into fights over affairs, people punching through a window losing the use of their arm... The works. Occasional attempt to kill someone, guns blazing situation. Fun." she said, the 'fun' said with sarcasm.

The Hybrid

Luca trotted beside Alex, his tail swaying from side to side as his ever vigilant gaze scanned the darker corners of the streets. He hadn't trusted any neighborhood at night time since he woke up in an alley. Didn't trust most creatures he initially met without Addy's approval of them. But Alex seemed okay, and he was nice to him so he trusted him as well.

Luca heard a motorcycle engine approaching, and heard the boy's silly shouts at Alex. He would have assumed that his wolf was a big enough target that the guy could avoid him. He was horribly wrong. Luca felt the impact of the motorcycle in his side and was sent flying a few yards from the initial spot, a rather loud, almost ear splitting yelp came from him before he lay on the ground, dazed as he slowly changed back into his human form and groaned, pushing a rib that ws poking through his skin back into his body and looking over at the men standing not far away.

"Is this supposed to be foreplay? I like it..." He grumbled as he pushed a broken rib back under his skin, looking over to Alex to make sure the boy was alright.

Luca wasn't sure what shitty kind of luck he had that night, but it seemed it seemed he was the hybrid to maim and injure.

"And you cannot simply replace me. I am 1!" He held up his index finger. "Of a kind..."

ACELINE LAURENT
The low lights and folded napkins in wine glasses felt surreal and almost vacant to Aceline. She'd forgotten what it was like to dine at a fancy restaurant ever since she began investing her time in saving money and building stock, along with tending to the impoverished in third world countries. "Well, I definitely can't say I'm not overwhelmed. I feel like I just stepped into a restaurant out of a home magazine," Aceline remarked, her eyes following the pictures on the walls and noting how elegant everyone was in mannerisms and fashion.

"No need. You're in good hands. Ana, a table for two." He held up his fingers to the hostess and she directed them to a table situated in the middle of the dining room. Aceline took a seat and glanced at the menu she was given. She knew the food wouldn't be generally be considered expensive for more wealthy men and women like her, but she gawked at the prices anyways. "Something wrong, Ms. Laurent?" Aceline shook her head. "The prices though..."

"Don't worry about the prices. Get as much as you'd like. My treat."

"Are you sure you want to pay for this?"

"When am I not sure of myself?"

She chuckled. He'd gotten her there. The waiter came around and Krishna asked for the Chef's choice of wine, as well as two glasses of water with ice, and Escargots à la Bordelaise for an appetizer. Aceline roamed the menu for something that sounded appealing. "So you said your fiance couldn't come? What does she not like about having dinner at fancy restaurants? Is she like me? Frugal and not knowing what to do with money?" Aceline tried to joke. "Ah, I suppose so. She's not a fan of spending money or large establishments like this. She'd much prefer a burger over-" He looked down at the menu. "-veal chop and red wine truffle sauce anytime."

"Veal chop? Veal is good. I'm planning to get something lighter though. Soupe a l'oignon Gratinée and Salade de Laitue au Roquefort."

"Your French is astounding. Are you native?"

"I am."

"Amazing. I never guessed. I'm feeling like the uh... Crabes mous Frits? And the Pommes de Terre Brabant."

Aceline snorted and tried to hold in her laughter. He grinned, "What? I didn't say it right?"

She shook her head. "The "i" is pronounced like ee and "mous" is pronounced like "Moose". Crabes is crah-beh not... crab-bes. And don't even get me started on Pommes de Terre Brabant."

"Pommes de Terre Brabant?"

"Just don't," she chuckled. "I'll order for us."

The waiter came back around and despite Krishna's attempts to talk over Aceline and order for them, Aceline managed to talk loud and clearly enough for Krishna to take a step back and die down a bit. Aceline could feel the frustration radiating off from him. She handed the waiter her menu and crossed her hands, one over the other. "French is certainly something I'll have to consider learning from an outside source."

"Mm, yes. I could teach you if you wanted."

"That'd be much appreciated, if I could find the time. I've been busy for a while now, everything is scheduled in advance."

"If you say so." Aceline shrugged it off and smiled. "There's always options online too."

Krishna and Aceline had a momentary period of silence, but it followed quickly with Krishna asking about Aceline's powerpoint earlier and what his own company could do to help wave the banner for going green. Dinner meals were given within the next hour and ended with Aceline enjoying the Pêche Melba, a quality dessert with vanilla ice cream topped with an equal amount of candied peach slices and toasted almonds, along with a drizzle of raspberry sauce.

"Mm, delicious."

Aceline patted her mouth to get rid of any excess crumbs or sauce that may have fallen out.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

He stuck his credit card in the receipt folder and gave it to the waiter to pay for the meal.

Aceline stood up and stuck her hand out to bid him farewell and good luck on his future endeavors with his company.

"I hadn't expected something this extravagant but again, I'm grateful for it."

Krishna gave her hand a firm grasp and shook it.

"Why are you leaving so soon? I could escort you to your car."

"I'm all good but I need to head home now, rather than later. Thank you."

"Thank you for coming. I'll see you again."

"You as well. Goodbye, Dr. Kapoor."

"Goodbye."
Interaction: Krishna Kapoor (NPC)
Mention: Runa @espoir
Source: Antoine's Restaurant

• Love
Reactions: SatanicBamnana

Zai wasn't sure what to say when Texas replied. It appeared that he was a very open and friendly guy, which threw Zai for a loop. "Actually, I'm not..." he was going to say Christian, but then Su-Won appeared and Texas started going off. Immediately, Zai froze. He didn't know what to do in this situation. He secretly wanted to get out of the conversation since he didn't enjoy Texas's comments towards Su-Won, especially since Zai had finally accepted his magical abilities. Now under the umbrella, Zai felt the chill of the breeze against his skin. The rain wasn't letting up and Zai was soaked to the bone. To be honest, he'd rather stand in the rain, but didn't move as he analyzed his options with Texas. Looking back at the Elder Witch, Zai wondered if she could help him decode parts of his family's Grimoire. There were many parts that he was still confused about and wanted to understand.

As Zai turned to Su-Won, he noticed that she wasn't exactly impressed with Texas's insults. Zai listened as the Elder witch zapped Texas's bible. At first, Zai was surprised and somewhat scared. Unsure what to do, Zai reacted. He moved his hand in a circular motion, forming a large ball of water that engulfed the embers of the bible. Feeling bad for Texas, even though he kind of deserved the outburst, Zai gathered the pathetic remains of the book. Zai glanced at the Elder with a look of sadness. He wasn't sure what to make of her. Was she someone who'd help or someone who'd harm? Zai decided to tread carefully since he was clearly out matched by her.

Turning back to Texas, Zai smiled apologetically, "I don't think it's wise to pick fights with random people in the street. Maybe we should get out of the rain?" Zai looked somewhat puzzled but also a bit hesitant when he suggested this since he wasn't sure what the Elder witch would do. Texas was obviously upset. Zai hoped to change the topic of the conversation by suggesting, "Why don't you show me around. The night's young and I'm still learning where things are." This comment was directed towards Texas while a mental comment addressed Su-Won, "I have some questions, but I can ask them later. Where's your shop?" Zai didn't know if the Elder would be able to understand the last comment, but it was a try. There was no direct spell involved, rather Zai reached out with a hint of magic to get Su-Won's attention. He learned a few things about telepathy from Addie and hoped it would work.

Interactions: Su-Won @MisterGrumpyLoli and Texas @♦Justin T. Jones♦™

Last edited:
lvNdpyD.png
A Spectre of the Fade and Mundane Monster Collab

The Honey Pot flower shop, or at least the front section of it, was basically deserted at this time of night; that wasn't too surprising, given the nature of its business. The "OPEN" sign was turned off and most of the lights had followed suit, with the exception of one above the counter providing illumination for the shop's one occupant. Said occupant also happened to be the source of the soft humming that filled the front area, the tune some pop-y song with a good beat to it. Said occupant also seemed hard at work scribbling things down on the papers spread across the counter, the bobbing of his head along to the beat of whatever was playing in his earbuds not disrupting his concentration any.

It was Gabe's weekend, technically. Which was weird to say, but he strategically made sure all his classes for the semester were scheduled on Thursdays and Saturdays, then worked on Fridays, Sundays, and Mondays. Tuesday and Wednesday were his time off, which made Monday night the first few hours of his weekend, but he was still here. He was at work. Catching up on inventory. And he wasn't even getting paid for it. Oh, well. There were worse ways to waste his time. Besides, Monroe might even treat him to drinks for all his hard work. Yeah, no, that was why he was here. The slim hope that he might get drinks was why he was here.

Speaking of Monroe...it'd been awhile since he'd seen her. Probably because he was absorbed in inventory and his tunes, but hey. He pulled out one of his earbuds and turned towards the back, assuming she was in that direction. "Monroe?" he called out, keeping his distance from the door itself. The back was a No-No Zone, established as explicitly off limits his very first day, and he was not stupid enough to mess with someone as ferocious as his boss.

Said boss was standing the back room, arms crossed with a pointed gaze turned in the direction of her customer who was attempting to haggle. Monroe hated hagglers, especially the ones that needed a 'heavy duty' potion but weren't willing to make a sacrifice. Or in this case, willing to part with their beautiful Neiman Marcus dress that was exactly Monroe's size.

"I have money!" The woman stated indignantly

"I don't want your money. I want that dress." Of course money would have been great and with said money the witch could have bought her own Neiman Marcus dress but all those years living with the Vacilar coven, taught Monroe to be a bit of an asshole. Part of her wanted to just take the money and be done with it, but another part, a much larger part, wanted to see how low this woman was willing to go to get her 'remedy'. And judging by the way she was angrily shedding her cardigan, she was willing to go pretty low.

"Monroe?" The witch heard her sole employee, Gabe call from the door, probably concerned as to why she hadn't come out in a while.

"Be out in a few!" she called in a sing songy voice and turned back to the now half naked woman who stood before her like a peachy pink rat in Victoria secret lingerie basking in the warm glow of humiliation. It was lovely.

The woman handed her the dress and Monroe in turn handed her a small vial of misty green liquid.

"That's it?" The woman gasped, immediately suspicious.

"Hey now just one of those drops will make your mother in law love you. Take anymore and she might try to peel off your skin and wear it like a coat." Monroe warned as she held the dress in front of the mirror, twisting from side to side to view it from all angles. Behind her the woman huffed and shuffled her feet.

Turning around, Monroe cocked an eyebrow. "Transaction's over, you can go."

"Can I at least have a shirt?" The woman demanded, her voice tapering into a petulant whine.

Heaving out a sigh as if she was the one being inconvenienced, Monroe yanked open the door connecting the back business from the front and called out loudly into the hall. "GABRIEL, YOU GOTTA SHIRT UP THERE?"

In the front, Gabe remained blissfully unaware of the business being conducted in the back. He did notice that his boss's answer to his question was said in that sing-song tone that meant she was up to something suspicious or maybe evil, but he got a response and that was enough that he went back to tallying up how many roses and lilies they'd sold in the last week. That peace only lasted for a mere moment.

The blunt question had Gabe's head snapping up, sums forgotten while he stared at the entrance to the hall with an expression of alarm and vague distress. A shirt? Why would she need a shirt? Was she talking about his shirt? Why his shirt specifically? It took him all of two seconds to realize that yes, he was going to give up his shirt (a hot pink tank top with an abstract graphic design he'd liked in like sophomore year that was long on even his lanky frame) and that no, he did not want to know what Monroe needed it for (to cover something? to use as a rag? to make a voodoo doll with? to use as part of some sort of ritual sacrifice?).

With a grumbling noise of complaint, Gabe tugged out his headphones and set them on the counter, then tugged off the shirt. It was clean, freshly washed before his shift, and he would be damned if he didn't have excellent hygiene. Hopefully that suited whatever nefarious purposes Monroe had in mind for it. And, in truth, he wouldn't miss it all that much. It was just an old work shirt.

"Yeah, I got a shirt!" Gabe called towards the back, going to grab his jacket from behind the counter as he spoke. The black windbreaker was better than being half naked in the cold shop, at least.

Monroe met him halfway so he didn't have to enter the backroom. It wasn't that she didn't trust him and she knew that he knew what went on in the back. It was just that she had had a human employee in the past who had seen all her potions and hex bags then tried to 'enhance' his figure with a potion that he misread. Oh, Brody...That lovable dork. Anyhow, that's why Monroe didn't let Gabe into the back and also why she had a parrot that constantly said "Duuuude."

Taking the shirt, Monroe tossed it over her shoulder into the backroom. "Nice doin' business with ya." Her nonchalant remark was met with an indignant squawk but Monroe soon heard the back door slam, signaling the departure of her client.

Striding into the flower shop part of the store, Monroe cast Gabe a wry smile. "Sorry 'bout the shirt, I'll treat you to a drink later to make up for it, alright?"

"It's fine, Roe," Gabe responded with a smile and a dismissive gesture, then reached down to zip the windbreaker up over his bare chest. The jacket was probably going to have him overheating here in a few minutes, seeing as he ran hot on even the coldest of nights, but he wasn't going to mention that to Monroe. Sure, he was trying to coerce her into getting him drinks, but using pity to get them just seemed so...low. Besides, he would call the two of them friends. You didn't send friends on guilt trips. "Just an old shirt, no big deal. I would not mind going home and changing, though."

His mouth opened like he was about to say more, but he was interrupted by some grand musical score from Lord of the Rings coming from his pocket. His ringtone, incidentally enough. Gabe gave Monroe an adorably apologetic look before he answered the call.

"Today was one heck of a day, if I have anything to say about it," Addy announced on the other end as soon as he answered the call. Given her tone, Gabe assumed it was not going to be a short conversation.

"Oh, yeah? One sec." He pulled the phone away from his ear, pressing the microphone to his chest, and flashed Monroe his best set of puppy eyes. "Rain check on the drinks? My friend had a bad day. The, uh, the friend that doesn't like you."

Monroe waved Gabe away with an eye roll at the mention of his 'friend' who was more or less a mother hen with a permanent stick shoved up her ass. "Yeah, yeah have fun listening to Little Miss Thing and watching the Notebook or whatever it is that nerds do together." She said jokingly, before picking up the order book to look over the day's profits. The door snapped shut behind Gabe and Monroe was left to her thoughts.

Tagged: @Spectre of the Fade
Mentioned: @espoir (Addy)

[spoili]
Spectre of the Fade & Mundane Monster Collab
The Honey Pot flower shop, or at least the front section of it, was basically deserted at this time of night; that wasn't too surprising, given the nature of its business. The "OPEN" sign was turned off and most of the lights had followed suit, with the exception of one above the counter providing illumination for the shop's one occupant. Said occupant also happened to be the source of the soft humming that filled the front area, the tune some pop-y song with a good beat to it. Said occupant also seemed hard at work scribbling things down on the papers spread across the counter, the bobbing of his head along to the beat of whatever was playing in his earbuds not disrupting his concentration any.

It was Gabe's weekend, technically. Which was weird to say, but he strategically made sure all his classes for the semester were scheduled on Thursdays and Saturdays, then worked on Fridays, Sundays, and Mondays. Tuesday and Wednesday were his time off, which made Monday night the first few hours of his weekend, but he was still here. He was at work. Catching up on inventory. And he wasn't even getting paid for it. Oh, well. There were worse ways to waste his time. Besides, Monroe might even treat him to drinks for all his hard work. Yeah, no, that was why he was here. The slim hope that he might get drinks was why he was here.

Speaking of Monroe...it'd been awhile since he'd seen her. Probably because he was absorbed in inventory and his tunes, but hey. He pulled out one of his earbuds and turned towards the back, assuming she was in that direction. "Monroe?" he called out, keeping his distance from the door itself. The back was a No-No Zone, established as explicitly off limits his very first day, and he was not stupid enough to mess with someone as ferocious as his boss.

Said boss was standing the back room, arms crossed with a pointed gaze turned in the direction of her customer who was attempting to haggle. Monroe hated hagglers, especially the ones that needed a 'heavy duty' potion but weren't willing to make a sacrifice. Or in this case, willing to part with their beautiful Neiman Marcus dress that was exactly Monroe's size.

"I have money!" The woman stated indignantly

"I don't want your money. I want that dress." Of course money would have been great and with said money the witch could have bought her own Neiman Marcus dress but all those years living with the Vacilar coven, taught Monroe to be a bit of an asshole. Part of her wanted to just take the money and be done with it, but another part, a much larger part, wanted to see how low this woman was willing to go to get her 'remedy'. And judging by the way she was angrily shedding her cardigan, she was willing to go pretty low.

"Monroe?" The witch heard her sole employee, Gabe call from the door, probably concerned as to why she hadn't come out in a while.

"Be out in a few!" she called in a sing songy voice and turned back to the now half naked woman who stood before her like a peachy pink rat in Victoria secret lingerie basking in the warm glow of humiliation. It was lovely.

The woman handed her the dress and Monroe in turn handed her a small vial of misty green liquid.

"That's it?" The woman gasped, immediately suspicious.

"Hey now just one of those drops will make your mother in law love you. Take anymore and she might try to peel off your skin and wear it like a coat." Monroe warned as she held the dress in front of the mirror, twisting from side to side to view it from all angles. Behind her the woman huffed and shuffled her feet.

Turning around, Monroe cocked an eyebrow. "Transaction's over, you can go."

"Can I at least have a shirt?" The woman demanded, her voice tapering into a petulant whine.

Heaving out a sigh as if she was the one being inconvenienced, Monroe yanked open the door connecting the back business from the front and called out loudly into the hall. "GABRIEL, YOU GOTTA SHIRT UP THERE?"

In the front, Gabe remained blissfully unaware of the business being conducted in the back. He did notice that his boss's answer to his question was said in that sing-song tone that meant she was up to something suspicious or maybe evil, but he got a response and that was enough that he went back to tallying up how many roses and lilies they'd sold in the last week. That peace only lasted for a mere moment.

The blunt question had Gabe's head snapping up, sums forgotten while he stared at the entrance to the hall with an expression of alarm and vague distress. A shirt? Why would she need a shirt? Was she talking about his shirt? Why his shirt specifically? It took him all of two seconds to realize that yes, he was going to give up his shirt (a hot pink tank top with an abstract graphic design he'd liked in like sophomore year that was long on even his lanky frame) and that no, he did not want to know what Monroe needed it for (to cover something? to use as a rag? to make a voodoo doll with? to use as part of some sort of ritual sacrifice?).

With a grumbling noise of complaint, Gabe tugged out his headphones and set them on the counter, then tugged off the shirt. It was clean, freshly washed before his shift, and he would be damned if he didn't have excellent hygiene. Hopefully that suited whatever nefarious purposes Monroe had in mind for it. And, in truth, he wouldn't miss it all that much. It was just an old work shirt.

"Yeah, I got a shirt!" Gabe called towards the back, going to grab his jacket from behind the counter as he spoke. The black windbreaker was better than being half naked in the cold shop, at least.

Monroe met him halfway so he didn't have to enter the backroom. It wasn't that she didn't trust him and she knew that he knew what went on in the back. It was just that she had had a human employee in the past who had seen all her potions and hex bags then tried to 'enhance' his figure with a potion that he misread. Oh, Brody...That lovable dork. Anyhow, that's why Monroe didn't let Gabe into the back and also why she had a parrot that constantly said "Duuuude."

Taking the shirt, Monroe tossed it over her shoulder into the backroom. "Nice doin' business with ya." Her nonchalant remark was met with an indignant squawk but Monroe soon heard the back door slam, signaling the departure of her client.

Striding into the flower shop part of the store, Monroe cast Gabe a wry smile. "Sorry 'bout the shirt, I'll treat you to a drink later to make up for it, alright?"

"It's fine, Roe," Gabe responded with a smile and a dismissive gesture, then reached down to zip the windbreaker up over his bare chest. The jacket was probably going to have him overheating here in a few minutes, seeing as he ran hot on even the coldest of nights, but he wasn't going to mention that to Monroe. Sure, he was trying to coerce her into getting him drinks, but using pity to get them just seemed so...low. Besides, he would call the two of them friends. You didn't send friends on guilt trips. "Just an old shirt, no big deal. I would not mind going home and changing, though."

His mouth opened like he was about to say more, but he was interrupted by some grand musical score from Lord of the Rings coming from his pocket. His ringtone, incidentally enough. Gabe gave Monroe an adorably apologetic look before he answered the call.

"Today was one heck of a day, if I have anything to say about it," Addy announced on the other end as soon as he answered the call. Given her tone, Gabe assumed it was not going to be a short conversation.

"Oh, yeah? One sec." He pulled the phone away from his ear, pressing the microphone to his chest, and flashed Monroe his best set of puppy eyes. "Rain check on the drinks? My friend had a bad day. The, uh, the friend that doesn't like you."

Monroe waved Gabe away with an eye roll at the mention of his 'friend' who was more or less a mother hen with a permanent stick shoved up her ass. "Yeah, yeah have fun listening to Little Miss Thing and watching the Notebook or whatever it is that nerds do together." She said jokingly, before picking up the order book to look over the day's profits. The door snapped shut behind Gabe and Monroe was left to her thoughts.
[/spoili]

Last edited:
✯ HALVARD de SAUVETERRE ✯
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Vaguely alarmed ✯ Tagged: @♦Justin T. Jones♦™ @BladeX @DustBunny
"The voice of compassion! Somehow. Who the fuck decides these things?"
Were cops going to be involved in whatever Eros got up to once he got on the road? Maybe. Would there be damage to the bike or its simple-but-elegant paint job? Probably. Was Hal going to regret this decision in the morning? Most likely. Was it worth it? Definitely. It was worth repair costs and pride costs and bribes and whatever else for the look on Eros' face alone.

Hal accepted the top hat and returned the kiss with a smile, hands settling on Eros' sides, but that was more for the simple pleasure of physical contact than to hold on. He could crush the bike with his thighs alone, after all. Wait, could he? It wasn't like he'd tested it...Now that could be an interesting thing to find out for sure. Not with his own bike, but some junkyard piece, maybe. Hm. He entertained these thoughts until Eros got out of the parking complex, then they were fucking flying down the streets of New Orleans. Hal was stuck for a moment or two, wide eyed with wind whipping though what little hair he had, but the shocked expression soon gave way to a wicked grin and the hands on Eros' sides turned into long arms wrapped around his waist. With how often Hal had to correct the bike's course so they didn't clip other cars, it was no relaxing drive, that was for sure...but, Hal was having fun anyways. Eros was one of maybe two people Hal trusted enough to drive like this and not kill them both. Which was weird, given his boyfriend's insane driving, but hey. Love.

Then Hal closed his eyes for a moment, just for a moment, to appreciate the feeling of wind on his face and was quite rudely interrupted when Eros raised a hand to wave at his witch friend and crashed into a hybrid. An actual hybrid, one of his lovely brother's ilk.

Hal felt the impact and snapped his eyes open, flicking over the scene and the dog-turned-man laid out on the ground before them then looking over Eros for signs of injury. None were found, so he tucked his keys back into his pocket and put out the kickstand and got off the bike. "Kinky is using a feather, kid," he responded as he walked over to Luca, the term "kid" sounding odd from someone who barely passed for twenty one. Hal's eyes stuck to Luca's injuries, watching his injuries heal with vague interest. "Motorcycle crashes are using the whole chicken. I'd ask if anything's broken, but it looks like you got it well in hand." He then turned his attention to Alex, eyebrows twitching up in a show of concern. This was Eros' best friend, he felt obligated to be a little concerned for the poor witch's health. "You alright?"

✯ HALVARD de SAUVETERRE ✯
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Vaguely alarmed ✯ Tagged: @♦Justin T. Jones♦™ @BladeX @DustBunny
"The voice of compassion! Somehow. Who the fuck decides these things?"
Were cops going to be involved in whatever Eros got up to once he got on the road? Maybe. Would there be damage to the bike or its simple-but-elegant paint job? Probably. Was Hal going to regret this decision in the morning? Most likely. Was it worth it? Definitely. It was worth repair costs and pride costs and bribes and whatever else for the look on Eros' face alone.

Hal accepted the top hat and returned the kiss with a smile, hands settling on Eros' sides, but that was more for the simple pleasure of physical contact than to hold on. He could crush the bike with his thighs alone, after all. Wait, could he? It wasn't like he'd tested it...Now that could be an interesting thing to find out for sure. Not with his own bike, but some junkyard piece, maybe. Hm. He entertained these thoughts until Eros got out of the parking complex, then they were fucking flying down the streets of New Orleans. Hal was stuck for a moment or two, wide eyed with wind whipping though what little hair he had, but the shocked expression soon gave way to a wicked grin and the hands on Eros' sides turned into long arms wrapped around his waist. With how often Hal had to correct the bike's course so they didn't clip other cars, it was no relaxing drive, that was for sure...but, Hal was having fun anyways. Eros was one of maybe two people Hal trusted enough to drive like this and not kill them both. Which was weird, given his boyfriend's insane driving, but hey. Love.

Then Hal closed his eyes for a moment, just for a moment, to appreciate the feeling of wind on his face and was quite rudely interrupted when Eros raised a hand to wave at his witch friend and crashed into a hybrid. An actual hybrid, one of his lovely brother's ilk.

Hal felt the impact and snapped his eyes open, flicking over the scene and the dog-turned-man laid out on the ground before them then looking over Eros for signs of injury. None were found, so he tucked his keys back into his pocket and put out the kickstand and got off the bike. "Kinky is using a feather, kid," he responded as he walked over to Luca, the term "kid" sounding odd from someone who barely passed for twenty one. Hal's eyes stuck to Luca's injuries, watching his injuries heal with vague interest. "Motorcycle crashes are using the whole chicken. I'd ask if anything's broken, but it looks like you got it well in hand." He then turned his attention to Alex, eyebrows twitching up in a show of concern. This was Eros' best friend, he felt obligated to be a little concerned for the poor witch's health. "You alright?"​

[tabs]

[tab=Fleur]
Fleur decided that her outing of fun would have to be cut short. Her anger had subsided slightly and was instead replaced with a burning need for revenge of some sorts. Alexandra being what she hated most was probably revenge enough for some, but for her to disrespect Fleur was a sheer way to ask for death to come to your door. She had to tread lightly though, if she caused an uproar now then the planning she had been doing all this time would be for absolutely nothing. Her siblings were either on their way to New Orleans or already lurking in the shadows, which mean the eldest Original had to keep everything set a specific way in order for her plan to be complete.

The blonde, accompanied by her right-hand man Emmanuel, exited The Royal Orgy and made their way down the streets of New Orleans towards the center of town. Fleur would feel much better after a long bath and a talk with her secret weapon who was currently residing in the attic of the manor. She could not let anyone come in between her and her siblings right now, not even Alexandra, but it was evident that she had created emotional ties to this other man. That would be something that Fleur could use against her later on. If she could either turn this human into what Alexandra hated most or kill him outright, Fleur would have conducted her revenge in (what she believes) is a rather ethical and fun way.

A smile came to her pink lips as they rounded the corner to the manor. "Emmanuel," she looked back at her number one, obviously pulling him from his own thoughts, "We have work to do. Are you here with me?" With his answer, the two ducked into the manor and called upon Fleur's other gang members to discuss their next steps.

to The Manor
Interaction: Emmanuel
Mention: Alexandra @espoir, Jamie @BlueFlameNikku
[/tab]
[tab=Fenris]
The young hybrid decided that it was probably best to end his night of alcohol and ended up requesting the bartender to just bring him a cup of water. Fenris could tell that the woman beside him was trying to tread carefully through the conversation, most likely because she thought he was uncomfortable answering such intimate questions. His eyebrows furrowed at the thought; in reality, he just hasn't spoken to another human being in a few months. Last time he was in the real world, Fenris had come out from his hidey-hole and visited Las Vegas, Nevada (a close friend's suggestion), but it had been more trouble than what it was worth. It was probably the very reason Fenris turned around and ran high-tail back into the wilderness.

"I'm fine," he cleared his throat finally, "Talking doesn't make me uncomfortable. I just got back from a hiking expedition so I guess I'm just a little rusty on human interaction." Fenris decided that lying to the girl to was better than explaining to her that he was a part-time werewolf that spend most of his time hunting and eating people in the woods. That wasn't exactly an ice-breaker that was appropriate for this type of setting. He did decide to answer her next questions truthfully.

"I was an infantryman in the Army. I was the first on the battlefield and sometimes even the last. I visited Europe a lot and a few areas of China, but that's about it." Fenris took a drink from his glass, not really noticing the other gentleman take a seat on the opposite side of Kadence.

Interaction: Kadence@espoir
Mention: Dario @♦Justin T. Jones♦™
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Fleur de Sauveterre
Fleur decided that her outing of fun would have to be cut short. Her anger had subsided slightly and was instead replaced with a burning need for revenge of some sorts. Alexandra being what she hated most was probably revenge enough for some, but for her to disrespect Fleur was a sheer way to ask for death to come to your door. She had to tread lightly though, if she caused an uproar now then the planning she had been doing all this time would be for absolutely nothing. Her siblings were either on their way to New Orleans or already lurking in the shadows, which mean the eldest Original had to keep everything set a specific way in order for her plan to be complete.

The blonde, accompanied by her right-hand man Emmanuel, exited The Royal Orgy and made their way down the streets of New Orleans towards the center of town. Fleur would feel much better after a long bath and a talk with her secret weapon who was currently residing in the attic of the manor. She could not let anyone come in between her and her siblings right now, not even Alexandra, but it was evident that she had created emotional ties to this other man. That would be something that Fleur could use against her later on. If she could either turn this human into what Alexandra hated most or kill him outright, Fleur would have conducted her revenge in (what she believes) is a rather ethical and fun way.

A smile came to her pink lips as they rounded the corner to the manor. "Emmanuel," she looked back at her number one, obviously pulling him from his own thoughts, "We have work to do. Are you here with me?" With his answer, the two ducked into the manor and called upon Fleur's other gang members to discuss their next steps.

Fenris Lee Hoult
The young hybrid decided that it was probably best to end his night of alcohol and ended up requesting the bartender to just bring him a cup of water. Fenris could tell that the woman beside him was trying to tread carefully through the conversation, most likely because she thought he was uncomfortable answering such intimate questions. His eyebrows furrowed at the thought; in reality, he just hasn't spoken to another human being in a few months. Last time he was in the real world, Fenris had come out from his hidey-hole and visited Las Vegas, Nevada (a close friend's suggestion), but it had been more trouble than what it was worth. It was probably the very reason Fenris turned around and ran high-tail back into the wilderness.

"I'm fine," he cleared his throat finally, "Talking doesn't make me uncomfortable. I just got back from a hiking expedition so I guess I'm just a little rusty on human interaction." Fenris decided that lying to the girl to was better than explaining to her that he was a part-time werewolf that spend most of his time hunting and eating people in the woods. That wasn't exactly an ice-breaker that was appropriate for this type of setting. He did decide to answer her next questions truthfully.

"I was an infantryman in the Army. I was the first on the battlefield and sometimes even the last. I visited Europe a lot and a few areas of China, but that's about it." Fenris took a drink from his glass, not really noticing the other gentleman take a seat on the opposite side of Kadence.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
[tabs]

[tab=Addy]

Addy couldn't help but snort at Astrid's lovely collection of bartending stories. It was amusing how stupid people could be sometimes. "Sounds 'fun', indeed," she grimaced and pulled a few strands of brown hair behind her ear. "Can't believe the guy actually had the balls to staple his genitals. I know for a fact, stapling your skin isn't fun."

She gestured towards her left thumb and smiled a little. "Accidentally stapled my thumb one time, hid it from my parents and just let it loosen up until it fell out. There was no way in hell I was going to the hospital to get it jerked out." She drank the rest of her Moscow Mule and set it on the table. "That was one helluva good Moscow."

She gave Astrid a thumbs up.

"And it had my favorite vodka in it too. Also good."

Addy played with her hair some more and wondered briefly about Gabe. The two girls talked some more for a while, Addy got two more Moscows. She told Astrid a little more about where she worked, what she did, and her career goals. She wanted to become a singer, but knew that not many big music labels were interested in working with big girls like her.

"It's kind of depressing, really."

She looked out of the window and noticed the sky was pitch black. Well, that was even more depressing.

"The stars disappeared."

How long had she been over? She mentally shrugged it off. Astrid was a charismatic and outgoing person; Addy enjoyed being around her and the fact that she'd never felt so close or comfortable to someone in a while. Maybe it was because she'd always been surrounded by guys; a.k.a. Luca, the poor bastard.

Luca had gone through so much, Addy was willing to do whatever she could to make him feel at home. He was her best friend but... Oh man. Where was he? She knew she'd sort of kicked him out of the house for the night but where did he go? Addy wondered if she'd even asked him where he was planning on going.

Apparently not, since I don't know right now?

She laughed a bit, kind of out of the blue, as if she was thinking back on a happy memory and sighed. Hopefully, Luca was alright. She trusted him to do the right thing if he got drunk or something, but maybe she'd check on him just in case. She looked down at her phone- no text messages. She'd text him in a moment.

"You know that feeling when you're so comfortable somewhere, like in a bed or the couch, where you just kinda lay there and feel like you can't move because you're so comfortable? That's me right now. I don't want to leave, honestly."

[/tab]
[tab=Kadence]

Fenris was an interesting individual; Kadence knew that much. She nodded at his words; Well, that was alright. So, she wasn't being too hard on him, she hoped. "Kudos to you. I hear the army is tough on their cadets. You're brave to go out there and fight for us. Thank you for your service." She smiled, trying to ignore the man that just decided to sit down next to her. Lord knew, if he reached out and tried to grope her, the last thing he'd know was the throbbing and swollen pain of his genitalia.

Kadence took a sip of her water. "So, infantryman. You learned how to build guns and stuff? My great grandfather was Army. He was a sergeant. Slowly rose up to second lieutenant, served for god knows how long." She moved over one seat closer to Fenris in an effort to cut down on the possibility of being grabbed by the ass, her drink being spiked, or any other humiliating event she could think of in the sheer moment.

"I'm going to be heading home soon, you know. Maybe we could talk on the way? I'd really hate to cut it short and I live just around the corner. I just walked here, if I'm being honest."
She really hoped Fenris would take her up on the offer. Her chest was tightening with the other person nearby. Maybe he could save her from being paranoid. She leaned closer to Fenris and spoke under her breath.

"I'd feel a whole lot safer knowing someone I have an idea of was walking me home."

[/tab]
[/tabs]

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Tyche
⌘ GABRIEL EMSWORTH ⌘
Human (mostly) ⌘ Alignment: Neutral Good ⌘ Mood: Sleepy ⌘ Tagged: @espoir
Gabe put the phone back to his ear after he'd walked outside, deciding he could finish inventory and whatnot the next time he came into work. It sounded like Addy had a shitty day, and that was plenty of excuse to get out of doing something he volunteered for anyways. He listened carefully, interjecting the odd question, but hesitated for a moment before offering to bring over a movie. He couldn't help but think that he gave up a an opportunity to get drunk and actually sleep off the hangover instead of suffering through it while trying to people or listen to one of his instructors drone on about whatever.

...Addy was worth it, though. She was one of the first friends he'd made in New Orleans, so she got priority over booze. Not that he was going to tell her about the sacrifice he was making to hang out with her, though. She would not approve. Especially since Monroe would have been involved.

A block or so out from his apartment building is when they said their goodbyes, and Gabe hung up with a smile on his face. First order of business, post-work shower. It took no time at all for him to cover the distance to the front door and bound up the steps to the second floor. He still kept up the exercise routine he'd had in track and field, after all. Well, he kept up with a bastardized version that kind of blended the routines of a few schools he'd run for. Okay, maybe it was an exercise routine he'd figured out that was basically for lazy people, but he still worked out. He was still in good shape. Maybe his abs weren't as defined as he wanted them to be, but his butt was nice, dammit. Still...more core training couldn't hurt. Some lifting to build mass? Hm.

Gabe contemplated the important subject of "how he could look hotter" all the way til he got into his apartment and locked the door behind him, then a tentative meow from the end of the hallway crashed that entire train of thought.

"Booples!" Gabe called excitedly, approaching the source of the meow with a slowness that seemed odd compared to his excitement, but it was done for the cat's sake. She'd gotten used to Gabe's generally loud personality over the year he'd had her, but quick movements - especially in her direction - still scared her. There'd been more than a few times where Gabe had to abandon his controller in the middle of a game to comfort his terrified little kitty, who'd been startled when he'd lean forward too fast or get frustrated at whatever he was playing. He didn't want to know what the poor thing's previous home was like, given that and her generally tiny size.

There was another meow, less tentative this time, then the cat approached him and rubbed against one of his legs. Gabe couldn't resist making a happy noise and crouching down to give Booples the pets she wanted. Fuck, he hated her name. Not her, though, never ever her, so he dealt with it by complaining to every single person who got to meet her or asked him about his pets.

The black cat was purring by the time he stood up, and Gabe took a moment to dump the contents of his pockets on the kitchen counter and strip off his jacket-turned-shirt. Then he picked Booples up and carried her over to the TV, pulling out some shitty horror - it had Megashark in the title, it had to be cheesy as fuck - from his small movie collection that he'd appropriated from...Ethan? Allyson? Shit, he couldn't remember. The movie was dropped on the counter by the debris he'd pulled from his pockets. The cat was set down gently on his bed so he could pet her while he picked out an outfit. He needed a new shirt and he was going to shower anyways, which was a reasonable enough excuse to find something new.

It took him nearly thirty minutes to shower, as he spent like twenty minutes standing under the just-shy-of-too-hot water contemplating life and the mysteries of the universe, like why the fuck Drunk Gabe elected to get a tattoo of the phases of the moon. On his wrist, no less. That was a thing he contemplated often. Too often? Probably. It took him another fifteen minutes to get ready. His majestic hair didn't happen on its own, after all. Product and teasing and a few miracles were required.

After that, though? He really had no excuse. He turned the TV on, just for a moment, to see if said TV had successfully recorded those reruns of Criminal Minds, but there was a nature documentary on and maybe he got a little distracted. Then a lot distracted. Then he fell asleep on his couch, Booples curled in his lap while the TV droned on about wolves and how the moon had nothing to do with their howling.

"Okay. If we're superheroes, I'm claiming the 'playboy billionaire' position."

Last edited:
★TEXAS★
★"EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS."★
FACE CLAIM: LUCKY BLUE SMITH

Texas did not see the flicking of his forehead coming. Blankly staring at the woman, as he heard her words. He didn't back down. His God was on his side and the Devil would not defeat him. The southern witch didn't believe a word that came out of Su's lying mouth. He only stared with hatred as she snapped her fingers. Than his eyes shot to his bible that went ablaze. The fire didn't effect him since he had an Affinity towards Fire Magic; but seeing his Holy Book destroyed in seconds made his heart stop for a minute. The stare in his eyes went cold and unreadable.

He didn't know what to say or how to react to such a display of blasphemy. It was an unthinkable act that could never be forgiven and Texas was about to rip her eyes out but was stopped by the calming voice of Zaire's. His eyes went back into their warmer state, as he watched the younger witch collect the pieces of his destroyed bible. He wanted to smile at Zaire, but his mind was in a totally different world.

He said nothing as Zaire spoke to him. Was he really in the wrong for accusing Su of being the Devil and the reason he was who he was? That didn't register in his mind, until after Zaire said something. That peaceful feeling he felt about the Water Witch was something he never felt around anyone before. He closed his eyes for a few minutes and took a breath. The fire burning inside of him started to die down. Instead of looking in Su's direction, Texas grabbed onto Zaire's right arm.

"I was headed home, but I could go for some Ice Cream. And my favorite Ice Cream shop in this entire town has the best flavors." Texas had been going to Neon Ice Cream Parlor forever; that place was only second to the Church in his favorite places in New Orleans. Hopefully the cool feel of the soft concoction would help him forget such a disgusting woman.

He didn't say anything to Su, as the two of them walked towards the Ice Cream shop; which wasn't that far from Texas' home.

HEX CODE
#19FA8A

ROLE
Southern Virgin Witch

ALLIED
Humans | Witches

ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

| |
Walking Towards
|
Neon Ice Cream Parlor

Lilith Streisch
ec98165a6a.png

Some think that for a vampire their hunger should be stilled after one pray on a night. For Lilith, this was not the case. Her hunger wouldn't die down and the desire became even stronger. She could sent the blood of the many innocents around her as she slowly walked across the streets of the French Quarter in search of another prey.

It wouldn't take long before LIlith would've found a new target. It was a middle aged man walking alone on the streets after he had returned from what seemed like a party judging by his outift and the strong smell of alcohol. Lilith smirked and snapped her fingers as the area around her turned into her playing field. A playing field of pain and misery.

Out of the blue, the man would be stopped by a tall, dark figure. The figure was wearing a long coat and had a cane which tapped on the pavement loudly. A top hat covered his face while he was leaning his head down a bit. He would stop the man and simply ask "Are you sure this is all real?"

The tall figure would tilt his head upwards and take his hat off to reveal the horrid creature hidden under it. It's sharp teeth running along his deformed lips with two antenna like things sticking out from the side of his head now. He woudl walk towards the man slowly which caused the man to try and run away in fear while he let out a terrified scream.

Sadly this was not the end of it all as a thick goo would drip down from the sky onto the ground. Out of it would form a creature with two blank eyes which stared the man straight into his face. The man saw no other option to now escape right into an alleyway where the only thing he would find was a creature with a hundred eyes. They were all over his body with what seemed like severed limbs from it's back. Both the creatures let out a deep, long moan as the man now tried running back onto the streets.

But it would not be long until a loud screech was heard and a bird man picked him up from the sky dropping him back into the alleyway causing him to be closed into it. The bird man's lower jaw was gone as it's tongue hung out and was making twitching moves. It's upper body was nothing more than a rotten bunch of meat hanging onto the ribs.

The first man would stop in front of the victim and lash his cane out at him which contained a whip. The man would start crying as the blood began coming from his arms. The whipping continued as the creatures let out laughters but also terrifying sounds. There was no escape to it all.

Soon the man would see nothing but a girl in front of him. This girl was of course Lilith who had her cane in hand but twisted it to reveal a silver, shining blade.
"As I asked earlier, are you sure this is all real?"
She smirked as she charged at him to finish him off so she could drink from him for her daily food supply. Lilith would leave but not without leaving a nice present for anyone coming into the alleyway. On the fire stairs was the man's upper body with his half ripped intenstines dangling out while his lower body was sitting down again the wall. His head however was on top of the lower body with a bright smile.

First creature:
cf87e983a97ec648ac6d0b32d12363c5.jpg
Second creature:
66b976e434e396a7ca0a24070eb864e0.jpg
Third creature:
nightmare_creature_by_suzushiina.jpg
Fourth creature:
a966702292e9037ed9bdd8ec80242f75.jpg

HEX CODE

ROLE
Original Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid

ALLIED
Himself

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Evil

OUTFIT
Click Me!

ESTEBAN
"I AM AN ABOMINATION."
Esteban had headed back home after dining on the poor human a few hours ago. His minion, Nial, he sent home for the night. There was nothing more he needed from the young hybrid. Sitting in his study, the Original Hybrid looked down at three seperate boxes and letters. Each addressed to his siblings. Fleur, Halvard, and Astrid. [color= #800000]"It's time for my dear siblings to know that their "favorite" is back in town."[/color] He grinned, with a cruel and wicked look in his eyes. They weren't gifts that most normal beings would give to their family members. These were things that to Esteban, represented each sibling in their own special way. The gifts were invitations to his home for a special family reunion. Where he would make his presence known and where they would all find out that he came back for blood.

The first gift was for his most hated sister, Fleur. The one who Esteban always had to be compared to and the one sibling that was able to overpower him at times when he thought he was unstoppable. The cube shaped box contained a dead rat, caught inside a mouse trap. What made it even more disgusting was that the rat had no arms, legs or eyes.

The letter attached to the top of the box read.

[color= #800000]"To my eldest sister, Fleur

The light of father's eyes. The one he cared about the most. The one that could do no wrong! A sneaky rat who deserves to be trapped in a cage and poked at and tortured for eternity. You will feel the suffocation of being powerless soon. But for now, you are to come to my home tomorrow morning. It's for the better of everyone that you are on your best behavior. I know that a cornered rat tends to bite.

Signed: Your Most Beloved Brother, Esteban San Carlos."
[/color]

After wrapping the box up, Esteban handed it off to one of the compelled humans he had waiting in the study. [color= #800000]"You are to bring this to my sister's home. Do not let anyone stop you. Or I will skin you alive."[/color]

The next gift was for his only brother, Halvard was what he went by now. The box contained a severed lamb's head and a bloody dagger. Esteban pitied Hal for his irritating innocence and delusion of who their father truly was.

[color= #800000]"To my idiotic brother, Halvard; such a ridiculous name.

The only one who never saw past the mask that our father wore. He could have slaughtered you without question. Ignorance is not always bliss brother. You are to arrive at my home tomorrow morning. I do hope you're not as innocent anymore. It won't be a fair fight if you sit by and let me win.

Signed: Your Most Beloved Brother, Esteban San Carlos"
[/color]

The same instructions and threats were given to the next compelled human. Handing the box off and letting said human head to Halvard's home.

The last box held a blood covered rose inside. It represented the love Esteban use to have for Astrid and the betrayal he now feels towards the sister he use to care so much about.

His eyes were fixed on the letter for a longer period of time.

[color= #800000]"To my broken sister, Astrid

"I haven't seen you in centuries and I wonder a lot about what you've been up to. Possibly betraying even more people? You could have stopped a lot of what happened but you didn't. I am giving you another chance to prove to me why you shouldn't be erased from history. Be at my home tomorrow morning.

Signed: Your Most Beloved Brother, Esteban San Carlos"
[/color]

The last box was given to his most trusted compelled human. A young man that Esteban refused to turn into what he was years ago. Instead, the Original Hybrid used the boy for errands once in a while. He knew that the human male wouldn't have too much trouble getting the box to Astrid's home.

Once he was alone in his study again, Esteban sat there with a look of unreadable emotions. Tomorrow would be the day his siblings would see how evil he became, because of everything they didn't do to stop their father when they all had the chance to. They were going to be punished for everything.

th

Name: James Quinn
Mention:
Interaction: @espoir (Alexandra)

After his little display the man watched the emotions Alexa seemed to be going through on the outside anyhow and before he knew it she'd slapped him hard across the face. He had to brace himself with his off leg to avoid completely falling over; it stung pretty badly but he didn't raise his hand to cover the red mark and his smile vanished to blank expression all the while he listened to her jumbled words before storming off.

Despite her warnings of course like always Jamie followed after her with a quick passe through the club. However he was silent and said nothing as he followed. He watched her kick the knocked out bouncer Jamie had dealt with not long ago before she started off once again before seeing her misstep and fell into a small puddle. He slowed his passe now as he approached her from behind and despite her second warning approached once more.

He silently stood behind her crouched form in silence and acted as if there wasn't in fact a great danger right in front of him. He'd slowly remove his green jacket and gently place it over the back of Alexandra before he stood back up.

"As you wish then...I'll go away...but I'll never leave you alone..." Was all he'd say in a soft tone before turning out of the back alley and down the streets in the stormy weather with his flat cap being the only thing shielding him from the elements. She'd finally used his name and had told him to do something and that was good enough for him. He wouldn't look back.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alexandra shivered and shifted her head away from the man near her as he placed his jacket over her shoulders. Her lips trembled as her fingers loosened and wiped away the tears. She felt her shoulders fall and she curled up in her own little hole, holding his jacket close to her body, and burying her face in the enticing scent of musk and beer. Blonde hair matted to her face and black streaks on her cheeks were there. The veins on the side of her face had visually subsided. She grimaced and glanced back at the man who was beginning to stir. Tough luck for him; he'd be out the moment he saw her.

Her ankle was twisted; it bruised and reddened when she took her heels off and stood up, but she tried not to apply too much pressure. Within a few seconds, her ankle was healed and she could walk again. Alexandra leaned over and picked up her heels. Everything felt like a lighter load after letting her emotions out. "Hey you," the mumbling of the bouncer came. A hispanic accent. She turned around to face him as he slowly stood up. "Look at me," she demanded. The moment she caught his attention, she established eye contact. "Go home and forget everything that happened to you."

The man walked out of the alley way without complaint and walked straight past Jamie. Alexandra made her way onto the wet pavement and glanced left and right. A man with ginger hair. Her heart hurt when she looked at him walking away and remembered how she'd also walked away. It wasn't really his fault. She felt the nerves in her chest tighten as she fought to call his name or not. Her hands tightened around the dirtied heels. There were far worse things that could happen than having someone leave her side. Alexandra began to jog down the street and squinted her eyes in the rain.

"Jamie!"

She couldn't just let him go.

"Wait!"

She didn't wait to see if he'd stopped or turned around. She just ran. Her heart pounded as she made contact with his warm body, arms wrapped around his back, face buried in his chest. Tears silently fell.

"I'm sorry."

She hugged him tighter.

"Don't leave me."

If there was anything she wanted more than not being a vampire, it was him and she would make sure he knew.

Interaction: Jamie @BlueFlameNikku, Bouncer (NPC)
Mention: None

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
DARIO
"I AM THE VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS."
FACE CLAIM
DARIO
MORLES
Dario was trying to play it casual. Casual only worked for his outfit choices, not his personality. He just knew or at least thought Kadence noticed him and was starting to feel uncomfortable. Playing the sneaky guy wasn't a strong point for him. He would always charge into something with a plan of action, not a plan of discretion. Dario knew he would eventually have to break his "cover", if he wanted to get Kadence away from this guy.

Practicing Supernatural Hunters did have some kind of six sense when it came to being around The Originals; something that Dario felt the entire time being back in the town. And no, the male didn't kick that sense into high gear, but he did have a faint scent from one of the worst Originals in the bunch. He sipped away the rest of his beer, as he listened to the conversation. Noticing how Kadence moved closer to the suspicious male and further away from him. He cursed himself in his head. He had definitely scared her. Some older male sitting right by any good looking young woman would probably look sketchy in any scenario. He should have knew that before coming up with such a "great" plan.

Once he heard Kadence say that she wanted to leave and if the suspicious male could work her home, that's when Dario spun out of his chair and went in-between the two. Grabbing onto Kadence's arm and gently pulling her from the stool. "Kadence. It's best you come with me, right now. I will tell you everything when we get somewhere safe." He started walking towards the exit of the Half Moon. Before walking out, he looked back at the male Kadence had been talking to. "Don't even think about following us, buddy."

HEX CODE
#FF4500

ROLE
Supernatural Hunter

ALLIED
Humans | Hunters | Somewhat Witches

ALIGNMENT
Lawful Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

| |
New Orleans Streets

@espoir@Tyche

• Bucket of Rainbows
As their walked turned into one of silence, Alex could feel himself relaxing. The light sound of rain pattering against the ground and the smell of the water hitting the asphalt never ceased to soothe the grumpy witch. With silence surrounding them, except for the few times Luca growled at an unlucky passerby, Alex was beginning to enjoy this walk.

Until he heard his name being called out unnecessarily loudly and excitedly from what seemed to be a motorcycle coming their way. A motorcycle Alex knew to belong to Hal just from the sound. Normally, only Hal drove the bike. But with the scream coming from the driver, it could only be one other person.

Oh, fuck me...

An audible groan left Alex's mouth as the voice of his best friend reached his ears. However, Alex didn't have much time to think about how annoyed he was with Eros already because, in the span of a few seconds, Eros lost control of the bike and slammed into Luca. Alex, being the skittish person he is, hoped enough away before this happened to ensure his own well-being.

Noticing Luca on the ground groaning in pain, a few emotions crossed over Alex's face. First, was worry for Luca, hoping he was alright. Second, was annoyance at Hal for letting Eros drive the motorcycle. Third was the best of all. Slowly, his head turned towards Eros, giving off a glare that made the deepest pits of hell seem like a cool breeze on a summer day.

Almost inaudibly, Alex let out a slow sigh as he closed his eyes for a moment, folding his umbrella calmly before opening his eyes and centering his gaze on Eros. "Eros..." he said, his voice icily cold, "you DUMBASS!!" In a single moment, Alex went from silent and calm to seething angry and throwing his umbrella at Eros like a javelin. "What kind of idiotic, mentally feeble troglodyte does that!? Never mind. Don't answer. God you're such an idiot." To anyone else, i.e. Luca, this would seem incredibly rude and uncalled for, but this was how almost every exchange between Alex and his best friend went. More grumbles left his mouth as he walked over to Luca, kneeling down to inspect the wound. On the way, he just gave a dismissive wave to Hal in response. Alex liked Hal, but, at this point, he was too annoyed with Eros to care with niceties.

Cool blue eyes looked over Luca with a cool and calculating gaze, trying to see if there was anything else wrong. He gently touched around the wound to test for any other tender spots besides the obvious one. "Yeah, you're one of a kind of something.." he mumbled, checking the rest of Luca's torso for wounds.

As he searched for other marks or broken bones, an incredibly dark blush crossed his face. Quickly, he threw a hand over his eyes and threw the clothes he was carrying for Luca at the man's crotch. "Oh my god, someone put clothes on him!" He said in a frantic tone, obviously and utterly embarrassed. He stood with his back to the other three rigidly, trying frantically to calm down and will the blush away.

Fuck today, man...

~~~~~

Interaction: Eros, Hal, Luca
@Spectre of the Fade, @BladeX