Bloodline

fe5a04f07a8f02e25695666aa40f0e2b.jpg

The ground squished beneath her feet as worn, combat boots trod through mud, and puddles. The rain from the prior day had taken it's toll, and though the ground would likely be drying nearer the city, the trees here would block out the sun causing the ground to remain muddy for much longer. Not that this particular woman would mind, in fact she'd make it a point to step in every puddle she possibly could, slick up her boots, and undoubtedly make her mark on the streets of Bourbon. Her prize from all her effort? Black boots turned brown, and little specks of already drying mud dotting tanned calves as she continued on her way with little to no care in the world.

It would be several minutes, perhaps even hours before she broke through the edge of the wood, and into the city proper, the sounds of life and the sights of the city catching her attention rather quickly. It was always such a nice change. Bright with the scents of food, alcohol, and sex wafting in the air. Even during this time of day. Taking in a deep breath, she would continue on, heading towards a rather well known bar. Approaching the building, she'd make it a point to NOT tap off the mud from her shoes, trailing it along the flooring as she entered, and made her way to a stool.

Tapping her knuckles upon the wooden counter top, she flagged over the bartender, rambling out her order almost as soon as the person stood before them. "Whiskey neat, and a burger. Don't care what kind, I'm not picky. Gimme whatever you'd recommend. Side of fries and.....cake. Or pie. Do you have that? I want some of that." for someone so seemingly skinny, she'd ordered a lot which gained from the bartender a rather odd look. It was a bar, luckily however, it was also a restaurant. The tender would stare t her for a few more seconds, in which she would glare over at him, raise her brows in a ' what the fuck are you waiting for' kind of gesture, and shoo her hand at him.

It was at this point that the woman would sooth out her black tank top, and then reach up to turn the baseball cap she had on her head backwards (outfit). Leaning back, her elbows would prop against the bar on either side of her, and she'd begin to observe, legs crossing as she took in the bustling city.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Tyche and junebug
Sin
Sin cocked her head to the side ever so slightly at the mention of the small dog having a job. But some sort of interest in Francesca glinted in her eyes. A service dog? Too small to be a seeing eye, didn't have a pack for seizures or diabetic... Some sort of mental health companion? Sin seemed to further examine Francesca, not bothering to hide the fact that she was tracking the girl's eyes. Lack of eye contact while being spoken to often showed a lack of self confidence, resulting in... Ah... Sin gave a small nod to the girl and smiled big, this time, she was being genuine, even if she was still adjusting her personality and her way of speaking to make the beautiful woman in front of her comfortable.

"Sin... My name is Sin Pippa Riddle." She said, her voice now more confident and even seemed to have something of a seductive tone to it. "Thank you... You're absolutely stunning yourself, dear." She said, biting her bottom lip in a flirty manner.

Looking over at the Asian girl, Sin found herself interacting with not one, but two rather attractive women. "Ah! I so love pastries... Maybe I will come by in a few hours. I will need something sweet after I go for my swim..." She said, her demeanor somewhat different with Jenny, obvious flirtations rather than the subtle flirtations she extended to Francesca. "It is nice to meet you both... Jenny and..." Sin turned to Francesca and and crouched down, wondering if she could catch the woman's eyes. "I forgot to ask your name... If I may have it?" She asked, hearing her last stumbling words, Sin seemed concerned.

She knew that only the vampire in front of her could hear her whispers, so she whispered softly and discreetly to her: "Relax, gorgeous... No one here is judging you. And if it's the hunter... she is harmless right now." She gave her a supportive smile, her fingertips brushing Francesca's ankle in not a way that was seductive, but to give a show of support, rather than taking her hand and making her feel odd.

"Well, ladies... It was absolutely lovely to meet you both. My house is that blue one right over there, if you ever want to stop in, feel free... Ah, and if you know of anyone who needs a place to stay, I have 2 rooms available." she said, turning to head back towards the water.

Luca
Luca obediently went into the kitchen and began to start on some pancakes. He made the batter and split it up, some had blueberries, some were plain, some had chocolate chip. He always made a point to give a selection of pancakes in case somebody wanted something more. He knew, himself, he'd eat at least bother the blueberry and chocolate chip if Addy didn't, but he wanted her to eat first.

He cooked them up and put them onto plates and set them out, and he brewed himself a chai latte with a nice foam on the top and began to clean up the dishes. It was his day off, so he was going to relax, spend time at home. Maybe shop since he hadn't really gotten as drunk as he wanted the previous night. That meant he had cash to burn, and he wasn't really even sure where to put it all.

He waited until Addy came out of her room and he gave her a big smile. "How are you feelin? Pancakes are done, 3 options as always..." He said, running his fingers through his already messy hair.

@espoir @MisterGrumpyLoli

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Jenny Masol
awkN095.png
Interactions: Francesca @espoir / Sin @BladeX

Jenny smiled at the girl and looked at her with a cocky grin. She knew the girl was quite obviously flirting with her but this was one of Jenny's expertises as well. She would hold her drawing book and pencil up as she began shaking them a bit in her hands.
"You know Sin, I have a job for a client to do who wanted a beach setting, that's actually the reason why I initially came here"
She walked up to her and whispered in her ear with a seductive voice and ran her fingers over Sin's cheek slowly.
"I could use something sweet as well. A model would perhaps look very nice so if you'd like to help me with that later today at my shop~"

She would back off again and smile towards Franceska and winked cutely
"Have fun you two now. I gotta go back to my shop as I'm opening soon. So stop by whenever you'd like!"
Jenny stuck her tongue out and would get to her motor. She hopped on going back to her shop and opened the place up now waiting for Sin to come and get something 'sweet'.

Zai awoke rather late the next morning. Rubbing his eyes as he yawned, Zai glanced at the clock that read 12:30 pm. With a heavy sigh, Zai climbed out of bed. He unhooked his phone from its charger. No new messages. He was somewhat disappointed because he hoped that someone would've messaged him, if not Addy than Texas. Zai shrugged to himself before going to the small bathroom in the apartment.

Since he shared the apartment with another guy, Zai was cautious about his stuff. Zai pulled out a clean pair of pants, a shirt, and underwear before turning the water on for a quick shower. As the water heated up, Zai brushed his teeth and went to the bathroom. When the water was warm Zai climbed in and immediately started to wash. After 10 minutes the water was off and Zai was dragging a towel across his damp skin. Zai finished dressing before towel drying his hair as best he could.

Zai had one class but that wasn't in another hour or so. He decided to spend some time looking through his Grimoire. Pulling out the 8x10 book, Zai locked his door to ensure no one would interrupt him. The pages were yellowed from time, but the ink was clear and crisp.

Francesca had no clue what to do or what to think when Jenny blatantly flirted with Sin, no shame clear across her face or regard for how she might've felt. That was alright though; Francesca knew the way to happiness was to stop caring about what others think. She just found it difficult to do that when her eldest brother always lingered in the back of her mind, scaring her and taunting her. He had troubles; she knew that, but she didn't know how to make him change. What if some people never changed?

Darla comforted her as she laid back in the chair and stared off into space, the sun beams peeking through the palm leaves. There went her chance to try and get to know Sin; Now this hunter was gunning for her too, it looked like. Francesca felt she was always better off alone anyways, except without Hal. Her eyes began to water at the mere thought of her younger brother. Where was he now? Was he alive? Francesa felt an emptiness take over, a void sense of belonging. Maybe it was better to leave New Orleans.

I doubt they'd be happy to see me anyways. It was my fault I ran away and left them for so long.

She bursted into tears, frustrated with herself and who she'd become. She didn't even tell the girl her name before she left to go to the water. It would've been easier if she could just "get over it" like most told her. Francesca hadn't meant to shove Sin away, but it seemed that no matter what, everything would always be her fault. Her lips trembled and her left leg began to move restlessly. Darla moved to press her face against her leg, nudging and rubbing to lower her heart rate.

I'm so stupid.

She took a deep breath, in and out, breath shortened on spur of the moment. She remembered Su-won telling her that breathing exercises were another great way to slow down her heart rate. Francesca sat up and did another deep breath, but the agony was becoming too much to bear. She knew something bad was going to happen if she didn't get Su-Won to come and do her amazing witchy voodoo. Her left hand went to her forehead as she leaned forward and clutched her stomach with her other hand.

She felt a strange surrealness surround her. Her body began to sweat and she feared she was going to pass out in a few minutes. Her dog hopped down from the folding chair and rummaged its nose through the bag to find Francesca's phone. It was amazing how such a small mouth could pull that phone out and hand it off to their owner. Francesca's fingers trembled as she fought tooth and nail to call Su-won. There was no way she was going to a hospital. Not when she was trying to keep herself a secret.

"Su... The beach."

Interaction: Su-Won @MisterGrumpyLoli
Mention: Sin @BladeX, Siblings @Spectre of the Fade @♦Justin T. Jones♦™ @Tyche @BladeX

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Kang Su-won

Anh-bikini-hyunA-nong-bong-8.jpg

It was around nine in the morning when Su-won first woke up. She had slept through her alarm clock but it didn't quite matter as there was nothing planned. However she knew there might be trouble coming up. There was an Original in the city named Francesca, a special Original. She knew she had some person troubles and had promised to help her whenever Su called for her.

Su was making some really delicious pancakes with nutella inside and smiled as she also put some Jack Daniels on top to give it a bit of a stronger taste. She finished them and put some syrup and a little bit of butter on top. She digged in and finished them quite quickly. She drank a glass of water when she heard the calls of Francesca.

Su quickly got dressed in a bikini top and some shorts and put on some flip flops. She took a deep breath and used her astral projection to a location on the beach where no one could see her arrive. She used it and found herself in a wooded area close to the beach. She looked around and found Francesca on beach chair with her dog. She quickly ran over as fast as she could and kneeled down next to her.

Su quickly took Francesca into a hug and gently stroke her back as she began soothing her.
"Calm down Franny. Remember what I told you, go to your special place. Slowly breathe in, slowly breathe out. Please calm down for me okay?"
She smiled and kept hugging her as her hand slowly stroke over her back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Runa & Archer
Interaction: Runa @espoir Archer @▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼
Mention: Krishna (NPC)

collab w/ @espoir & @▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼

Archer knew damn well that he couldn't continue his day and not contemplate killing himself without a scalding cup of joe...and possibly a donut (or three). Recalling the name of a certain donut joint that one of his colleagues suggested he check out, Archer went looking for the place with a desperate itch. The Sweet Sensations parking lot seemed pretty empty for a place so generally adored, but he had no qualms with the amount of parking spaces available. He just wanted to get in and get out as quickly as possible.

Pulling up to the closest available space, Archer drew out his keys and grabbed his wallet from the door pocket before stepping out and ambling toward the entrance. Not even two steps into the door, he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and was only hoping it wasn't Hyun-ji and that it was his sister telling him that the rest of his belongings would be at the estate that afternoon.

About fucking time. Can't trust a junkie to find their own ass, much less send luggage on time.

Runa frowned as she stacked the eighth donut box on top of the seventh. It was unfortunate Sweet Sensations had no big delivery bags with handles in stock. All they had were small and medium size bags. Runa wasn't interested in shoving her donuts in the bags sideways, so she resorted to the idea of carrying the boxes to the next available bus stop while trying to navigate the busy streets of Sun Coast Drive. It wasn't convenient, but it was all she had right now.

Runa stacked the boxes simultaneously in one hand and grabbed the large black coffee with sugar and cream in her other hand. "Thank you anyways," she told Pam in a sweet and soft tone. "I don't need help. I've got it." Runa made her way through the busy crowd. "Excuse me," she murmured to a man with a dark gray suit and red tie.

Archer rummaged for his phone and before he could pull it out, someone bumped into; nearly mowing him down. "Excuse me. Oh-." Runa blinked and felt her cheeks warm up as she collided into a stranger. The corner of a box nearly poked Archer's eye out, his keys and wallet ended up on separate walls of the room, donuts and boxes flew everywhere and last but definitely not least, a searing hot cup of coffee had spilled all over the hem of his shirt, jacket and thigh of his jeans. "Ahh... Son of a bitch!" Archer muffled his pained groan through gritted teeth as he tugged at the fabric of his jeans so the soaking heat wouldn't do more damage than it already had.

Now I'm really starting to wondering what I did last night to deserve this.

"Oh no. Oh no."

"Oh no is right!"

Runa cringed.

"The fuck did ya think was going to happen carrying all those boxes almost over yer neck?"

Although the blame was partly on him seeing as he wasn't watching where he was going, his anger seemed to be beating logic. Looking for the disembodied voice, Archer turned just bit to find a woman knelt on the floor and fumbling to gather the mess. Watching as her face reddened -practically steaming from embarrassment- as she looked up to see what she had done, Archer couldn't help but feel a little bad for yelling a few seconds ago.

He flickered his eyes up to the bystanders, he felt even worse when he realised they were just going to stand there and continue to stare rather than help. "If you're just going to stand there with yer dicks in your hands, I suggest you keep it moving!" Archer wasn't one for negative attention, but it pissed him off when people gawked in situations like this. Almost everyone returned to what they were doing, some even leaving the shop mumbling obscenities under their breaths.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I've spilled coffee on you. You have coffee on your clothing. Here." She grabbed the napkins on the floor and handed them off to him. Inhaling deeply as he tore his gaze from the other customers, Archer graciously took the napkins from her outstretched hand and offered her an apologetic smile in return. "No, don't worry about it. I overreacted." He replied as he began dabbing the stains, getting absolutely nowhere. His jeans were fine since they were black, but his shirt was definitely done for and his jacket's stain was worse off. Her heart pounded in her chest as she got glaze and powder on her fingers from as she started picking up multiple donuts and beignets. "I didn't mean to run into you." She tried not to let her frustration get to her. "I'm really sorry."

"Here, let me help." Giving up on saving either layer, Archer snatched his keys and wallet then knelt to the floor opposing her and began collecting the tainted beignets and donuts as quickly as he could. Archer relieved her of more than half of the boxes as they rushed through the mess, and placed them on the counter before calling for one of the bakers to deal with it. Shifting his attention back toward his accomplice in the senseless "donut homicide", Archer sensed that she was still feeling deeply shamefaced but was also likely upset about the waste of pastries and he couldn't have that.

One of the bakers finally approached their register and Archer gestured toward the boxes full of tarnished goods. "Excuse me, uh... Pam?" He began, squinting for the name on the tag pinned on her chest. "Can I get a small black with two shots and a second order of whatever this young lady just destroyed?" Archer nodded his head toward the girl, indicating she was who he was referring to. "Her army of party-goers would probably eat her alive if she showed up empty handed." He added jokingly as he handed her his MasterCard.

Runa shook her head quickly, feeling as if she'd already done enough to make the situation worse. Having the man who yelled at her buy her donuts again would be a mistake. "No, don't um. Don't order what I had… I don't want to destroy any more donuts. I'll just get something somewhere else. I'm really sorry for causing you and everyone else trouble." She turned to leave on behalf of not wanting to further inconvenience the gentleman.

Archer could see that she wasn't really comfortable in the situation at all, but after what just happened, he couldn't blame her. Even so, he knew that if he walked out of that shop without compensating for yelling and the mess they caused, she'd dwell on the unfortunate events that transpired that morning. When he noticed she turned away and began inching toward the door, Archer wanted to reach out and stop her but refrained from doing so because he didn't want to freak her out even more. "Nonsense. You came to this shop for a reason; you'll get your donuts from this shop," he replied with an unconcerned tone. The goal wasn't to sound pushy, but that was nearly impossible when she was walking away before he could even reply.

"Besides, you'd be causing me more trouble if you didn't let me carry out my chivalrous duties." Archer joked, cringing internally at his own words but it was likely to do the trick seeing as the girl was already embarrassed. "I'll take the charge Pam." And before she could say another word opposing his decision, he swiped his card and made the payment. Peeking over his shoulder to make sure the girl hadn't took off, Archer offered her a feigned coy grin.

Sorry, not sorry?

"We can split the boxes this time. Wouldn't wanna cause mass déja vu, right?"

Runa's mouth dropped at the man's bold move after she'd denied allowing him to purchase her donuts. She grimaced, the blood pressure in her body never letting up. There was no point in denying the donuts now. "Um, no." She pushed a strand of black hair back behind her ear. He noted the sneer on her face when she realised the deal was done, Archer's brow shot up just a tad out of confusion. He might've stepped a bit over the line with this one, but he couldn't quite see why she was so deeply against a kind favour.

It must be a pride thing? Or maybe she has a thing against receiving help from handsome strangers? ...Nah!

Shaking his mind of the thought, Archer lightly tapped the toe of his boot impatiently as he stood there waiting for their orders. They allowed Pam to stack two separate stacks of four and cautiously, Runa grabbed the left stack, one hand underneath the bottom and one hand on top to keep it steady, along with her own coffee. "Well, let's go," she squeaked. "Thank you and sorry." She apologized to the associate and left promptly. Finding her rushed walk amusing, Archer snorted a small laugh and thanked Pam before picking up whatever was left and placing his coffee at the top of the stack. Speed walking after Runa, Archer swiftly kicked the door open and held it with the toe of his right boot.

"Easy there! The way yer speeding you look like yer fixin' to cause another accident." He chimed tauntingly before gesturing toward the boxes with his head. "So where exactly are you headed with all of these boxes?"

"Uh, I'm just going home?" Runa slowed down significantly. There was no way she was going to cause another accident. She didn't add much more onto her answer and tried to calm down. The fact that she didn't have a car made the situation even worse. What if he laughed? She stared at the ground ahead of her. Her "answer" had been more of a question, something she remembered Krishna scolding her briefly about. No one was going to believe her if she kept "answering" everything with a question. Giving her a step ahead once she was out the door, Archer tilted his head in response to her semi-answer, semi-question. Honestly, if he didn't already know that their collision wasn't anything too major, he would've assumed she had a concussion.

Before he had the chance to ask if she was sure she was just headed home, Archer slowed his walk when he realised she was leading them to the bus stop.

Wait a minute.

"Ugh...you've gotta be shitting me," he mumbled quietly in annoyance as his shoulders dropped. Pulling up to where Runa had stopped and unloaded, Archer set his boxes down and remained standing while he scanned the area for any oncoming buses. Nothing.

Runa stopped and sat down on the bench.

She took her coffee off the top of her stack and tried to take a large gulp to help with the weight of the boxes, but ended up burning her mouth. She put her coffee back on top, turned her head away from everyone, spit out the coffee in order to reduce the burning sensation. Archer trailed his gaze back to Runa just as spit up her coffee. He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

I swear--this girl.

"Look, I know you'd like nothing more than to get rid of me, but I just can't walk away from probable disaster," he began as he leaned down and picked up the boxes. "So please, don't make me have to hold your donuts hostage for you to let me give you a ride back." It might've sounded like a joke, but he truly didn't just spend a good amount of money to buy these just to have them end up on the floor of some grimy bus. Ignoring the confused looks of the other waiting passengers, Archer shot up his brows as if to let Runa know he was serious.

"Um, I'm not allowed to ride in the car with strangers and you're a cop… You should go home and get changed."

Silence.

"You can take those donuts."

Almost immediately, Archer's face contorted from its playful expression to a shocked countenance. Knitting his brows as his trailed his icy blues around the area, he pondered on just why it was that she wasn't "allowed" to get in a car with him. Obviously, the stranger bit was acknowledged, but she also somehow knew that he was a cop, so that couldn't have been the big reason. She then attempted to dismiss him when she said that he could keep the donuts. Okay, well that's a bit strange. Noting the tone in her voice and the way she was so quick to give him the donuts, he was a bit worried that something might be up. You could say that it was his sense of duty that urged him to keep trying, but it was more than likely that his sense of curiosity overpowered everything else.

Shaking his head once, his expression was a bit sterner but more warm than anything. Up until then, his actions might've been pushy and insistent, but he honestly just wanted to make sure she was okay. "Please, ma'am. Just let me drive you back," he replied with a small shrug, almost pleading. "If you're worried about having me pop in again, I promise this'll be our last interaction. You have my word... as an officer," Archer added, letting her know that he was aware that she had the power to let his workplace know if he oversteps her boundaries.

His plea made her feel small and intimidated. She wasn't supposed to say no to a cop. Frankly, she couldn't just deny his offer with everyone around. She bit her lip and tried to think of a quick plan. There was no way she was letting him see where she was staying. Maybe she'd just have him stop at the first house in the neighborhood, then walk to the hotel from there… That sounded good. She shuffled around, nerves bunched up in her shoulder and neck. "Ok... I guess you can take me." She knew that she was going to regret this, but tried not to make it seem like she was uncomfortable with the idea.

Archer wasn't exactly sure why, but he was a little surprised when she finally caved. This wouldn't be the first time he convinced someone who was unwilling to cooperate to do what he wanted. That might sound a bit abrasive, but it's sort of a job requirement. Normally he wouldn't engage in a situation when it wasn't needed, but he felt Runa was probably hiding something at that point. Something that could potentially put her in danger. "Alright, great. Let's be on our way then." Strangely happy with her answer, Archer let her pick up her boxes and bowed to the others (for whatever fucking reason) before turning on his heel and leading her toward his car. Runa followed the police officer reluctantly. She could hear whispering; people wondered if she was in trouble for something, others felt bad for her.

Stopping at his ride, Archer balanced the donuts as steadily as he could while he opened the door then popped open the boot to set the donuts in. The seats of his Shelby GT500 were leather, so everything would slide around and possibly fall out of place unlike his carpeted boot. "You can just set 'em in here," he called out to her before veering around and opening the passenger door for her. She didn't put her share of the donuts in the back of the trunk when he said she could set them there. Runa wanted to get out with the donuts as fast as possible.

She went around to the passenger side and while she wanted to sit in the back to avoid being seen, she didn't complain when she saw him standing there with the door open. She hugged the cardboard boxes close to her body and slid inside without a word. With a cocked brow, Archer let out a small chuckle when she declined his suggestion to set her boxes in the trunk. He had no issue with her he holding the boxes herself, but he was beginning to get the feeling that she was purposefully coming off as uninviting for whatever reason. Okay, he'd play along with her little game but only so he'd get the feel of her situation once he dropped her off. Closing the door behind her after she slid into her seat, Archer walked back around and shut the boot before grabbing his coffee from the car roof and slinking into the driver's seat. She took her coffee cup off the top and placed it in the cup holder in the middle.

"Um, if you're taking me home, you can drop me off at the first house on Western Hill road. 1540 is where I live," she lied, her effort to establish eye contact being small. He entered the address into his gps before pulling out of the lot and driving off onto the main road. The road looked a bit familiar considering it was only a few blocks from his main route to work, but he tried not to linger on it too much so it didn't seem like he was trying to memorise the way there.

They continued on for a few minutes in a silence charged with awkwardness before he decided to bring an end to that. He figured Runa would've appreciated they stay in silence, but Archer didn't care much for that. After all, he was only trying to be polite. Noting her stiff posture from his peripheral, he rolled his shoulders and cleared his throat.

"The name's Archibald Hendricks...ehm...you can call me Archer or--or officer, it doesn't really matter much." His voice began to trail a bit in tone when he realised she probably didn't feel the obligation to respond. "And you are..?" He briefly glanced at her, honestly hoping she wasn't one of those people who switched personalities as soon as others were out of earshot. He anxiously gnawed on his bottom lip and tapped at the steering wheel with his index fingers as he awaited her reply.

Runa stared out the window as they drove. She didn't feel like telling him her name in that moment, so let the silence settle in as he made his way to the house she'd given him. It was much more… comforting in a way, not telling her name right then and there. She sank back into the seat a little, heart pounding in her chest. She didn't want to be rude but she was reluctantly sitting in the front of car driven by a police officer; surely it was understandable in some light. She shifted, and let out a sigh.

"Runa. My name is Runa."

HEX CODE

ROLE
Original Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid

ALLIED
Himself

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Evil

OUTFIT
Click Me!

ESTEBAN
"I AM AN ABOMINATION."
It had been a busy and stressful morning for the Original Hybrid. Esteban had been getting his home decorated for the special reunion of the Original Family. All of his siblings would be in attendance; or the ones he cared about being there would be at least. He knew that Fleur wouldn't let him return as King of New Orleans without a fight, and Halvard and Astrid were easily influenced so they would of course be on their way as well. Esteban truly only wanted to get rid of his eldest sibling. The others would be less than easy to either manipulate to join his side or eliminate if they didn't work with him. Though in the end... they would all be killed to rid the world of their curse. Yet, the small amount of time the family had with one another would be lavish for all.

Once all the compelled workers had everything in order and the compelled chef had made food from the Originals' homeland, he let his minions feast on the defenseless humans as he moved towards his secret weapon. "Miss Thalia... you look simply beautiful this morning. But you always look that way." Pulling the hybrid into his wicked grasp. Dancing to the music that played in the large ballroom where the reunion would be held. Though it was suppose to be only for the family, Esteban had to bring along Thalia; his most loyal Hybrid pet that would kill anyone for him. Such a naive girl, but such a powerful weapon to have on his side.

Dipping her and kissing her lips, with a smirk on his face as he brought her back up. Releasing her once the music stopped. "I do hope my siblings love you; I know at least one will not at the end of this lovely reunion." Esteban had already given Thalia enough details about his siblings, so she would know what and who she'd be facing this morning. "Once I give the signal, you know what to do." He had planned for Thalia to attack Fleur during the event. More out of fun than anything else really. He wanted his "beloved" sister to feel the helplessness he felt when their father would beat on him while his siblings sat there and did nothing.

Everything had been set up perfectly. Now he just needed to wait for his entitled eldest sister, idiotic younger brother and cowardice younger sister to show their faces. Esteban picked up two glasses of wine, handing one to Thalia. "Cheers to a night we won't forget..."

Last edited:
  • Love
Francesca shivered, arms coiling around the warmth of Su's body. "Don't call me Franny," she whimpered as she struggled to breath and control her restlessness. "Ok, ok, special place, special place..." She closed her eyes as Darla rubbed her nose against her leg. Francesca imagined herself on an island with hot springs, pink and orange hibiscus flowers, the faint salty breeze in the air. Seagulls made occasional noise and the soft waves of the ocean lapped over the water in gentle synchronization. She took deep breaths and tried to lower her heart rate.

It was amazing how one witch could do so much. Her aura was deep and intense, but not in an intimidating way. It was more motherly and calming, like wet, rich soil sinking in between your toes. Francesca's symptoms gradually decreased and she hugged Su-won tightly, still a little shaken. "I thought about my siblings again," she murmured, eyes red and dry from crying. "I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know how I'm going to accept everything. What if Esteban isn't the same? What if he's more terrible than he was before. Why was he always so cruel? I don't know how I would face him or anyone. My siblings probably hate me for doing such a rash thing. Astrid and Hal the most, probably."

Francesca took a deep breath and continued.

"I don't even know what Fleur would think... She's the eldest... She'd probably scold me."

Francesca buried her face in Su's neck. Su-won reminded her of her mother in a way. She was gentle and collected. "Ugh, I don't want to be here right now. I feel so embarrassed." Even though Sin and Su-won were the only other people technically around, Francesca felt as if she had many people watching her and it was distressing.
"I saw another witch today; she said hi, but I think I drove her away," she mumbled and let out a huge sigh. "I can't seem to do anything right and I... I don't even know where to start with my siblings. I don't even know where they are right now. It's so frustrating. I want to see them, I really do... I'm just anxious." Rambling helped her calm down a bit.

"I'm so glad you came."

Interaction: Su-Won @MisterGrumpyLoli
Mention: Sin @BladeX

MANSIONZ
✖✖✖
RICH WHITE GIRLS

HALSEY
✖✖✖
STRANGE LOVE

IMAGINE DRAGONS
✖✖✖
RADIOACTIVE

X AMBASSADORS
✖✖✖
UNSTEADY
♥EROS♛
"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT..."
FACE CLAIM: CODY SAINTGNUE
Eros had fallen fast asleep after last night's encounter. The male he had hit was good to go after a few minutes, which was a relief for the Delusional Werewolf. Though he knew his best friend, Alex, would be pretty upset with him for the next few days. Eros wouldn't stop showering/smothering Alex with affection until given forgiveness. Like he did all the time when he did something that made Alex upset; which was very often. The sweet werewolf would stop at nothing to make everyone happy and become his friend in the end; it was a trait that was both endearing and exhausting.

Now sleeping in his boyfriend's bed, Eros snuggled up against the pillows. Not realizing that Hal had gotten up earlier than him. Using the pillows as a replacement for the cold body that he would wrap himself around at night. It didn't feel the same though; way too warm for his liking. Groaning in his sleep; eyes fluttering for a bit. Eros was starting to rise from his deep slumber, now that he noticed how warm the bed had become during the night. Which wasn't the norm around the Original Vampire.

" ... Hal?" Pulling the onesie's hoodie off the top of his head. His innocent and childlike eyes wondered around the room until they fell on the man in question. Moving from under the covers, Eros crawled over to his boyfriend. He could tell that something was going on with Hal. The usually awkwardly, charming vampire was thinking about something and it wasn't fun.

Raising his right hand to playfully knock on his boyfriend's forehead. "Knock, knock. Anyone home?" He grinned at the bearded male. Swinging his legs off the edge of the bed, facing Hal. Fixing his onesie, so the hoodie would rest on his shoulders. "What's the matter? I know that look. What did... HE do now?" Eros hadn't met Esteban in person, but Hal had spoke of his family before to Eros multiple times, and that man sounded like bad news. It was pretty hard for anyone to get on the bad side of the delusional werewolf, since it wasn't like he truly had one. But Esteban had made it onto that nonexistent side.

Whenever Hal got into this type of mind, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who had caused it. If it did... Eros would never know what made Hal this way.

HEX CODE
#BA99FF

ROLE
Delusional Werewolf

ALLIED
Everyone

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

★TEXAS★
★"EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS."★
FACE CLAIM: LUCKY BLUE SMITH

Texas was just leaving early morning Church Services, waving goodbye to families and friends. Giving a few hugs as everyone went off to start their day on the right path. He was disappointed that once again, his brother, Jeremy, made up some excuse to not come for the umpteenth time. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. And no matter how much Texas tried to make Jeremy drink ... it always ended up with the two brothers not talking for several days. This was the last time he would even bring up the idea of going to church together. At least he could speak to his mother on the phone, knowing that she would be in church around the same time he was. That was as close as having a family member in church Texas was going to get.

Once everything had ended and Texas finished helping with the cleaning of the church, he headed outside of the beautiful building to text a new friend of his. Zaire. If it wasn't for the water witch last night, Texas would have done something that God himself would be ashamed of. That Elder Witch, Su ... he couldn't say her name without a pain in his stomach forming. She had gotten under his skin like no other. The Devil wasn't going to win and he would see to it that she was punished for her actions of blasphemy. The image of his bible being burned in his hand still played vividly in his mind.

Shaking it off, he pulled out his phone and went into his new contacts and found Zaire's number. Deciding to text him instead of call. It was still early in the day, so the boy was most likely in class or studying for a test.

"Zaire. It's Tex. I was hoping you'd want to go to Sweet Sensations with me later. After classes, that is. Let me know. I'll be heading there now." -Texas★-

After hitting send, the witch in denial walked towards the famous New Orleans Bakery. He had a healthy sweet tooth and didn't let it overcome him. As gluttony was one of the seven deadly sins. A sweet snack once in a while wasn't too harmful. In his mind, Texas earned such a small piece of sweetness in a world ruled by sin. A pure heart and mind, uncorrupted by the wicked creatures roaming in the dark. Dressed in all white, he truly did embody purity and holiness.

Moving his shades down to cover his eyes, walking in the cool breezy morning. This side of town wasn't full of horrible creatures, as the church was close by. But he knew he'd have to move into the malevolent area to get to Sweet Sensations. Such an ironic turn of events. Too get to the sweetness, he'd have to go through the wickedness. Hopefully Zaire would join him on this journey. At least then he'd have two people watching his back. God and Zaire.

HEX CODE
#19FA8A

ROLE
Southern Virgin Witch

ALLIED
Humans | Witches

ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

| |
Walking To Sweet Sensations

• Love
FENRIS LEE HOULT
♢ "It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be." ♢

8f2852c9c99bee04e1dad862595d6195.gif

Location: Couturie Forest | Interactions: - | Mentioned: Kadence

Large paws connected with misshapen dirt rhythmically as Fenris made his way closer and closer to the running trails that the park provided for humans. He had only been in New Orleans for a few weeks, but he had spent his first day here in the park in order to get a feel of the wildlife. He felt pretty confident that he knew his way around and that he wouldn't bother anyone else that had decided to come out for a morning run. The dark colored wolf zig-zagged between the treelines, leaping over small rocks and gopher holes until he found himself close to the stream by the outskirts of the park. His nails dug into the ground as his body skidded to a halt. Fenris could only imagine the beats per minute his heart was pumping in since his chest was rising and falling almost dangerously fast. He dipped his nose into the cool water and sighed in relief, which caused an array of bubbles to rise to the surface.

Fenris drank rapidly, gulping down what felt like a few gallons of water before he felt like hsi lungs wouldn't explode. When his breathing had gone to normal, the wolf trotted over back towards the treeline and stopped dead in his tracks. A familiar smell reached his nostrils and he couldn't help, but find his way towards one of the many trails. He followed the scent up the trail, his paws connected with the ground as quietly as he could manage without disturbing whoever that scent belonged to. A huff escaped his mouth when he realized how stalker-ish he truly seemed.

You just have to be in wolf form right? See, it really wasn't that smart to change half-heartedly within the woods and abandon your clothes... Only God knows where they are now. This area looks familiar though...

Tagged: @espoir

• Bucket of Rainbows
[tabs]

[tab=Kadence]
The dust from the barren pathway flew behind Kadence's feet and onto her ankles as she trekked the forest. She felt a few drops run down the side of her forehead and the muscles in her legs were beginning to tighten at the calf. She took out a small towel and dabbed her forehead. Her legs carried her over branches and stepped on dead twigs and leaves. Kadence felt like rebelling a little; the park ranger had specifically stated for any persons to remain on the trail and to not disturb wildlife, but something near a tree branch had caught her eye and she intended to find out what it was.

She skirted down the edge of the hill near a stream. On the ground, in front of a large Silver Maple, was a pair of jeans, a black jacket, and a shirt; strangely all familiar. Her eyes widened. "Oh my god." Her voice was small. She looked around for any signs of another person nearby. This was his clothing. She kneeled down to the ground and took off her backpack and picked up the shirt, then smelled it. Oh yeah. Cigarettes and scotch; definitely his. "Most of the smell's been drenched by the rain last night."

That led to her next question: Where the hell was Fenris?

Kadence knew what Dario had told her; He was a hybrid. A vampire and werewolf all in one; extremely dangerous, more dangerous than a vampire, or an original vampire for that matter. Her heart sank as she held his shirt in her hand and thought about last night. God, that whole scenario was unnecessary. She should've just screamed at him to let her go, but who was she kidding? Dario had the brain of a mouse; he wouldn't have cared either way. "I'm not going to be a hunter," she muttered.

Kadence folded Fenris' clothes and shoved them in her backpack. She decided it'd be a good idea to look for him. Afterall, the way he'd acted last night, she was confident he just needed a friend; Was anyone looking for him though? That part made her worry. Kadence grabbed Fenris' boots and turned around, taken aback by the sudden imagery in the distance. Was that black fur and hind legs? The tail was so bushy. Kadence didn't want to startle the wolf, so she just stood there, admiring the animal's beauty.

Interaction: Fenris @Tyche
Mention: Dario @ForgottenHollywoodBoy
[/tab]
[tab=Thalia]
She enjoyed spending time with Esteban. He was a fine piece of art and muscle, exquisite and to die for. She'd spent the last few weeks in his lair, committing to memory the ballroom waltz and preparing herself for the small "welcoming" party Esteban had set up for dear old siblings Astrid, Hal, and Fleur. It was such a shame his cute little sister Francesca couldn't be here; She'd wipe that child out cold if she had the chance. Such a waste of breath and space; At least that was one less Original to deal with.

The steps were fast-paced and advanced; something she wouldn't have been able to the hang of when she was just human, but as a hybrid, this new and profound species, she was more graceful and refined. Esteban gave her the attention she wanted and she, in return, did his dirty work. The party would be amazing; dancing with personal musicians, hors d'oeuvres, and delicacies that made the mouth water at the mere sight of them, but not as much as the ending where Thalia would attack Fleur.

A euphoric sense of pride and belonging filled her as he dipped her and pressed his lips against hers. A hunger rose within her. She fought to not bruise those soft lips. She had to control herself; It was important to maintain a certain level of professionalism around his siblings and she knew he was simply testing her desire. A coy smile crossed her face as she gently took the glass of wine he handed her.

"Cheers. And don't tease me while they're here, okay?"

She took a sip, the anticipation fueling her with confidence and power.

Interaction: Esteban @ForgottenHollywoodBoy
Mention: Francesca @espoir, Astrid @BladeX, Fleur @Tyche, Hal @Spectre of the Fade
[/tab]
[/tabs]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Kang Su-won

Anh-bikini-hyunA-nong-bong-8.jpg

Su-won smiled and listened to Francesca's rambling. Su-wom really cared about her well being and would make sure that Francesca wouldn't run into big problems. Sadly, the one with her siblings was already an ongoing thing she wasn't able to prevent. She knew it has to fixed though, and she will do anything to make sure they can all live in peace together.

Su-won gently held Francesca by her shoulder and wiped the tears of her cheeks.
"You know I hate it when you cry you know? Now cheer up a bit dummy. I promise you everything will be okay."
She giggled and gave Francesca a kiss on her forehead and patted her head.

Su stood up and stretched a bit. She looked at Francesca and smiled warmly.
"I do want to try and contact one of the Originals. Please tell me who you had the... least trouble with. But for now, wanma come to my place first? I still have some pancake batter in the fridge"
She stuck her tongue out and winked playfully
"I also have some food for Darla over here."

• Love
THERON CAINE VOLKOV
♞ "Everyday is a new box, you open it and take a look at what's inside. You're the one who determines if its a gift... or a coffin."♞

tumblr_msl85vmaMX1rjn473o1_500.gif

Location: The Underground Nightclub | Interactions: David (Head Bouncer), Mickey (Bartender) | Mentioned: Krishna

A fresh painted 1979 Pontiac Firebird rolled into the back lot parking garage that was connected to the newly opened nightclub off Bourbon street. The older man that stepped out of the car was a large fellow, dressed in a pair of light blue jeans, dark brown boots, and a grey t-shirt with the sleeves rolled just enough to accentuate his biceps. He made his way to the elevators, which would take him several floors underground to the entrance of The Underground Nightclub. It was early morning so the club wasn't even opened yet and that was why Theron Volkov was surprised to see the club's head bouncer guarding the entrance to the club. Theron gave a smile to the bouncer, "Aye David. You're up early today. Anything going on inside?" He gestured to the front door with a nod, simultaneously giving a firm bro-handshake/side-hug to the first ever friend that Theron made while in New Orleans. David was also a large fellow, a human, but still a beast in his own regard. He didn't fight in the ring, but Krishna didn't want to lose a bulky guy like him so he gave him the job as Head of Security, which just entailed that David had to stand at the entrance of The Nightclub and turn anyone away who didn't have an all-access pass.

"No," David grunted, pulling back from the bro-hug and side-stepping to let Theron inside, "Same shit, different day. Just getting the place cleaned up for tonight's grand opening. The only ones inside are Mickey and the maintenance guy who is working on the overhead lights." Theron nodded, promising David that he would bring him something from the bar when he had the time.

UG-Reopening-4.jpg

As he walked in, Theron looked around at the main entrance that was set-up basically as a seating lounge. This was where you would come in, order your initial drinks, and mingle with the friends you brought along. You could hear the nightclub's signature soundtrack anywhere you went, but within the lounge it was turned down just slightly so you could easily interact with friends and strangers alike. In the daytime, the agonizing neon pink lights were shut off for maintenance and the music that was typically playing through the loudspeakers were silent for the time being. Since the lounging area was so popular, the bar that was situated off to the left had absolutely no chairs for patrons to idle in.

Underground-Opening-1.jpg

It made it more easily accessible for people ordering drinks or if servers needed to make a direct beeline to the appropriate bartender. Mickey, a young, pale-faced woman was scrubbing away at the sleek, cherry wood bar top while also counting bottles that were just below it. It was vital for the club to be continuously stocked on all alcoholic beverages as well as any vital liquids that were used to mix in drinks to make them taste less shitty. "Theron," Mickey called to him when their eyes met, her brunette hair pulled into a tight ponytail that seemed to bounce with every step she took. "How are you this morning?" Theron walked over to the bar and gave Mickey a low-five. She had been the most excited for the bar to open up since (1) she was in desperate need of a job and (2) she was a newly turned vampire that needed a place to lay low and eat without being caught. The Underground was the perfect place for her. "I'm alright Mick. You working hard or hardly working?" He gave her a little wink when she rolled her eyes and let her know that David was in dire need of a scotch, on the house. Mickey decided to personally hand-deliver the drink out to the bouncer, leaving Theron to continue his walk through the nightclub. Krishna and Theron had a professional relationship. Since Theron was a skilled fighter, Krishna thought it would be best to leave the club in his hands while he was away on certain business trips. It was just easier because Theron decided to permanently move out here to New Orleans, while Krishna had yet to decide to settle down. It was all fine to Theron, he got a decent paycheck, first dibs in the ring, and all the alcohol his werewolf body could consume. Leaving the bar, the blonde decided to make his way downstairs to check out the ring, passing the maintenance man up on the scaffolding. Apparently, the neon pink and blue fluorescent lights just weren't bright enough.

A scoff escaped his pale lips as Theron entered a hidden hallway and made his way down a few flights of winding stairs until he found himself in a completely different world. The fighting ring had just been tested the other night to make sure that every aspect was in working order, but Theron would see it's true beauty when he entered it tonight during the club's grand opening. For now, Theron would take a seat on a nearby bleacher row and admire the craftmanship it took to build such a wonderful contraption. As he sat he felt a vibration within his pocket that pulled his gaze away from the ring and down to a cellphone that he pulled out to inspect. After a quick reply to the text, the male pushed himself to his feet and made his way back upstairs to the main club where he noticed the maintenance man just finishing up his work. He decided to leave Mickey and David to do their jobs and head back out to Bourbon Street to do either get breakfast or check out the auto store. It was best to get his mind off the ring and find something else to distract him from his internal excitement.

Tagged: @espoir

• Love
Jeon Hyun-ji
CAxg-FHU0AADTS1.jpg

Hyun-ji woke up slowly as the sun shined onto her face. Unlike most others at the time of 7 AM, she was full of energy already even when she had gone to sleep at 1 AM. She sat upright in her bed and stretched. She stood up and went to the bathroom connected to her bedroom and took a shower. When she got out she dried her hair and combed it into a style so her hair hung straight down with bangs in the front. She brushed her teeth and went to eat some breakfast to prepare for her appointment at Aeson's tattoo shop. She took the long detective coat from her coat hanger and put it on with her notebook in her inside pocket.

She ran outside and took her bike which she used to rush over to the shop. It was around 9 AM when she got there and parked her bike outside. She smiled walking into the shop and walking up to the counter.
"Heya Aeson! Glad you could make some time for me this early in the day. I already have a design for you like you asked me to come up with!"

She took the notebook from her inside pocket and put it on the counter. It was a small notebook with leather outsides. There were loose pages sticking out from the sides and it had clearly had some rough days. She went through the pages which had a lot of different drawings and notes of what seemed to be supernatural creatures. She ended up on a page which had a large drawing of a werewolf claw with a pair of vampire fangs biting into it.
"I had this idea. I was hoping you could make it on my back. On a large scale of course."

Sin
Sin jumped into the water, diving in and swimming for a good hour before heading back onto the beach, going up to her house she went inside and went to take a quick shower. She brushed out her hair and put flex curlers in them and blow dried, taking them out and then running her fingers through her hair to get messy tight curls. She applied peach lip gloss, a touch of concealer, powder, and some natural eye shadow. She finished off with eyeliner and mascara before she went to her closet and shuffled through it, trying to find something cute.

She thought about her earlier encounters on the beach, the woman, Francesca... Sin found her mind lingering on the woman. She had wished she could have been more help to the girl, but it seemed her being there had only made her more uncomfortable. She just hoped that she'd see her again. Until then, however, there was Jenny, the baker. Sin liked a lot of things, but sweets and a hot woman who could make them was just a dream.

She settled on a Green lace outfit with jean shorts and threw some jewelry on and some heels, grabbing her phone and tucking it into her back pocket, getting her leather messenger bag, she put her macbook pro in it along with a few other important documents before slipping on her sunglasses and going out to her car. A 2017 black chevy impala.

If there was one thing Sin would forever hold on to, it'd be that car. It was the thing that she won that brought her down to New Orleans, the thing she'd slept in some nights before she was able to get her funds up again. And now, it was the car that she'd drove a few choice women to her house to have some fun with, and the one that took her to her few business meetings she had every weak since she'd helped small companies grow into bigger ones that now paid for her house, and most of her other luxuries.

She got into the car and looked up the bakery before driving there. She parked on the street before walking inside. The place was huge, and Sin felt like she was in heaven for a hot second before she spotted the person she came in to see. She walked towards Jenny, looking over the cakes and a few other delicious pastries before letting her eyes settle on the woman.

"So what is the most popular cake in here, lovely?" She said, taking off her sun glasses and smirking at Jenny. "I usually don't have cake for breakfast but, I think I can make an exception if the next thing I'll be tasting is you."She said, her green eyes locking onto Jenny's as the ginger bit her bottom lip lightly.

@MisterGrumpyLoli : Jenny & Sin
@The bakery

Jenny Masol
awkN095.png
Interactions: Sin @BladeX

Jenny smiled and had just finished serving some children who came into the bakery to buy some cupcakes. She knew to always prepare a load of cupcakes beforehand as they were some of the most popular treats she sold. Another popular thing were definitely her cream puffs. This was mainly because she got creative with the creams inside, always giving them new sorts of tastes like strawberry-mango or chocolate-banana. People loved them.

She sighed as she waited for Sin. She was quite excited to see the girl come in if she did cause she knew it'd become quite a fun time i nher bakery. She looked at the Chevy pulling up at the front and smiled when she saw Sin walk in. She gave her a cute wave and leaned over the counter to look her in the eyes.

"Well if you keep using such cute pick up lines that won't take long now will it?"
She giggled and winked and got behind the counter again where she began putting some different pastries in a box so Sin could take them home if she wished so.
"But if we are gonna be using pickup lines, let me use one too. Girl are you an Oreo cookie? Cause I wanna spread your legs and eat the deliciouness in between"
Jenny laughed as she finished packing the nice looking cardboard box with different sorts of cream puffs, donuts and slices of cake. Of course there were some of her cupcakes in there as well."

She went towards a large machine and made two cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream and mini marshmallows. She went over to a table and set them down before sitting down herself pushing the other chair out with her foot for Sin.
"Don't worry about paying Sin." she said as she stuck her tongue out to her. "Supernaturals get first order free here."

By the time Tex sent the text, Zai was getting ready to leave class. Zai's backpack was full with two notebooks, one for class notes and the second for personal notes, a text book and his Grimoire. Often, during class he'd skim through the book of spells trying to understand something new. Today he was skimming through the section that traced his family's lineage and connection to water magic. It was a rather interesting read, albeit a difficult one. Thankfully, this portion was mostly written in Hebrew and not Aramaic. When his phone buzzed he was surprised to see Tex's number. He quickly replied, "Hey, sorry I just got out of class. I'll meet you in 10." With that, Zai headed to towards the French Quarter to cut through to the bakery.

Zai was walking with a pep in his step since he was excited to see Tex again. As he walked he shot out a text to Addy as well. He hadn't seen her in a while and wondered what she was up to. "Hey Addy, it's Zai! Just wondering how you're doing. Maybe we can get together for a coffee or a study session. There's some really cool things in my Grimoire that I'd love to have a second opinion on. Anyways, hope to see you soon. ~Zai".

Just as Zai picked his head up from the phone, he noticed a familiar platinum blonde in the distance. "HEY TEXAS!" Zai called out with a large smile. They weren't far from the bakery maybe two blocks. Zai didn't really notice. To be honest, he enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the French Quarter along with the strange feeling that there were friends around...magic friends. When Zai caught up with Tex, he started, "Hi, so what were you up to? I just left class like 15 minutes ago. Physics. Basic motion and stuff. Nothing fancy. Physics 101 right?" Zai was trying to make small talk, but he really wanted to talk about what happened yesterday. The events were strange, but also enlightening. Zai knew that Tex didn't exactly like magic and Zai had just embraced his magic so things might be strange. Also from what Zai gathered Tex was a devout Christian if not Catholic, which might cause some tension. Either way, Zai enjoyed Tex. There was something about the blonde that seemed to balance Zai.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and junebug
Two figures laid on a bed in a pitch black room, the only source of light barely visible from around the dark curtains that were pulled in front of the windows. One of these figures laid on his side, propped on his elbow as he looked down at the other. One of his hands trailed across the chest of the one who appeared to still be sleeping, drawing incomprehensible designs as he mindlessly hummed to himself, quite content. "You know..." he began, some foreign accent noticeable through his perfect American dialect, "I had fun last night." His only response was silence. A response that elicited a pursed pair of lips and a sigh from the one who spoke.

With a huff, he rolled onto his back and reached for the end table, searching for his choker. "It's not nice to ignore the person who just gave you the best fuck of your life." He said, grumpy as he snapped the accessory easily in the darkness, as if he had done it a thousand times before. Standing from the bed, he moved to wherever his clothes had been tossed the previous night, sight totally unhindered by the near pitch darkness. Only his underwear and pants were on when he decided to move towards the window, pulling the curtains back ever so slowly.

As light began to slowly bleed into the small hotel room, Matthias winced when a small ray of light met his eyes. "Then again..." Matty said, moving to collect the rest of his clothes. He sat on the bed to put on his socks and shoes and his shirt, which he left unbuttoned, before he spoke again. "It's kinda hard to talk when you're dead, right?" With a chuckle, he looked at the lifeless body laying in the bed, two holes in his neck and not a spec of life left in him. "Ciao, Bella~" Matty said in his natural tongue before walking out of the room, opting to leave the hotel from the back entrance. I'll let housekeeping deal with that~ He thought playfully to himself.

Walking down the sidewalk to his own lofty apartment, he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. Huh... surprised I still have this on me.. He thought to himself. Pulling the nice phone out of his pocket, he checked who the text was from and almost instantly froze up.

Hey, i'm in nawlins, sitting at the airport. Save me pls <3

For a good minute, Matty stood there. Eyes wide, staring at the screen of his phone and not even seeming to breathe. This couldn't be true, right? This was a joke? Oran was being a dick and messing with him, yeah? No way Oran could have come to New Orleans just a few days after Matty got there himself. It just wasn't possible. But, that didn't stop the response that left his fingertips.

To: <3 Straight Hubby <3
Oh. My. Gawd.

After those three simple words left his fingertips, Matty was already running towards his apartment building and car. Not a single fuck was given by him as he charged down sidewalks and streets, running into people, pushing them over and cutting off cars. Literally nothing else mattered to him right now. As soon as he made it home, he was flying into his car and then flying to the airport. Surprisingly, he didn't get caught by a cop and only got a lot of pissed off honks and middle fingers flung his way. Parking a way down the street so he wouldn't have to deal with airport parking, Matty once again ran until he got into the area where people picked up their luggage.

Frantically, his head whipped back and forth, eyes glancing over every person with disdain as he couldn't find who he was looking for. After a few more seconds, Matty saw him, sitting there looking down a his phone. The biggest grin he had ever mustered crossed his face as he charged at his best friend. "ORAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed as he flew into the large man, tackling him down to the ground in an almost deadly bear hug. "Oh my god, you're here!!!!! I thought it was a joke, I thought you were being a dick but you're REALLY REALLY HERE OH MY GOD!!!!!" The words were spoken quickly and his voice broke a few times as tears began to fill his eyes. "I-I missed you..." he whispered, hugging tighter as the tears began to fall.

~~~~~

Interaction: Oran @Spectre of the Fade

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade