Bloodline

Sin
Sin gave a small laugh at the woman's words. It wasn't often that there was back and forth banter as well as pick up lines between her and someone she planned to have a little fun with. The fact that she didn't just blush and returned the lines made her that much more fun to Sin. Maybe this girl would be a regular activity for the red head.

"I dunno... I like to take my time..." She said, before looking at the box of sweets. She followed the woman over to a table and sat across from her. She dipped her finger into the whipped cream on top of the hot chocolate and licked it off. The pick up line Jenny gave was terrible, but she enjoyed it. "No need... you look like you worked hard on it... I should pay." She said.

For a moment, she was silent, as if she were thinking about something before she took whipped cream and reached across the table to put it on Jenny's bottom lip, standing to lean across it and lick the whipped cream off, biting her bottom lip lightly and tugging on it. "So tell me, when do I get to spread your legs?" Sin said softly, her lips still hovering near Jenny's. "Unless you'd rather I come back another time?" She said, a small smirk forming on her lips at the hint of leaving Jenny wanting more. In fact, Sin was seriously considering it. The bakery was open, and Sin had thing she'd eventually have to do that day. Besides, evening affairs were a lot more fun.

@MisterGrumpyLoli Sin&Jenny

[tabs]

[tab=Fleur]
As the blonde continued walking, something familiar caught her eye across the street and as she turned to take a quick glance her breathe caught in her throat. Already staring back was Adeline. It was obvious Aceline was just as dumbfounded as Fleur, but at this moment she couldn't handle anymore problems today. With Esteban, her other siblings, and her own plans to worry about, the vampire didn't feel like running into another piece of her past. She turned her head and lost herself in the sea of people. She would address Aceline when she had more time.

Fleur then continued her way down Bourbon Street at a slow pace when she was far enough away, her heels clicking softly against the pavement as groups of humans surrounded her. Everyday in New Orleans was like this: tourists came and went, staying in hotels, taking up space upon the streets, and making the lines at Fleur's favorite shops longer than what she would have liked. Fleur can be patient when need be, but when it comes to her breakfast at the bakery, well, that was a whole different story. The Original had seized speed-walking once she decided to make a pit stop at her sister's place. To say she was nervous would be an understatement, Fleur was terrified to see her sister once more after all these years. Sure, she had kept tabs on her here and there, however she never found the gullet to actually interact with Astrid or send her a gift. Now that Esteban had done the gift-giving first, the eldest sibling thought that now was the best time to have a conversation with her sister about what this meeting could entail. This meeting could ultimately decide their future livelihood or their lack thereof.

Fleur rounded the corner to face a lavish apartment complex that she swore she had never seen on Bourbon Street before or was that just her nerves playing tricks on her? Either way, Fleur continued onward to Astrid's apartment building and decided the best course of action was to get up to the balcony and talk to Astrid outside in case something happened and the vampire had to make a quick break for it. She had no idea how Astrid may react to her sudden arrival. If it was negative, the blonde would completely understand. She deserved whatever harsh words or hits that Astrid may throw her way, but this could end up being her last moment to speak with her little sister let alone utter an apology for the way she had acted all throughout their childhoods. Her enhanced speed got her up to the balcony in record time and as she stared at the french doors adorning the apartment, Fleur felt her stomach drop in anticipation. A shadow caught her eye behind the curtain and with that she slowly reached out to rap her knuckle against the glass before returning back to her earlier stance, closer to the balcony railing.

She took a deep breath through her nose and out her mouth, gulping down the access saliva that was building up in her mouth. This was looking to be a long, long day.

Interaction: -
Mention: Astrid
Tagged: @BladeX
[/tab]
[tab=Fenris]
As the large wolf came to the end of the trail, he turned slightly to sniff the air in order to get a better feel for where this smell was located as well as who it belonged to. His werewolf senses dulled slightly when he was in human form. Fenris believes it happens that way because his vampire senses are more prominent as a human. Most of the time, the young man feels more like 3 different people than one singular specimen. He shook his wolfy head a bit, finally turning to see a shadow in the treeline. A loud bark escaped his lips before he could stop himself and his paws began to miraculously move on their own towards the figure hiding behind the brush. His lips peeled back over his teeth, saliva began to pool around his gums as a snarl echoed throughout the empty forest. If someone had decided to follow him all this time then they were in for a bloody surprise. Fenris didn't take too kindly to those that hunted wolves, especially non-supernatural wolves that just wanted to live their lives peacefully without wondering if their head would be adorned on the cabin wall of some obese idiot with a .22 rifle.

Fenris finally got a better look at the shadow as his thoughts cleared and he realized that it was the young woman from the bar the night before. She was wearing what seemed to be workout gear and Fenris could smell the familiar scent of his own cologne on her as well. It seemed she had accidentally come across him in the woods, which caused Fenris' entire demeanor to do a 180. He plopped his behind on the canopy floor and scratched his paws on the dirt as if he was dancing slightly. His tail wagged so intensely in excitement that his whole body was inching closer and closer to Kadence until his big, damp nose was nearly smothering her face. As a wolf, Fenris had a hard time composing the happier, lighter side of himself that only appeared when he was freely able to roam in his wolf form. The way he acted as a human/vampire was completely different to that of his wolfy self. He was almost kidlike or, in this case, he was puppylike and expressed his excitement to see Kadence once more by sniffing her out and nudging her shoulders slightly with his snout. It was quite the sight to see after he had just nearly ripped her shred to shred.

"Oh boy! Oh boy! I can't believe it's you Kadence. So you weren't kidnapped and put up for trade by that weirdo from last night. Well, that is good to know! You must be a tough cookie to get out of a bind like that one." Bark. Bark. Bark. That's all Fenris was emitting as he attempted to speak out loud. "What are you doing around here? This is way off the beaten track. What if you ran into something that wasn't as awesome as me?"

He continued barking here and there, almost as if he was trying to communicate with the girl. Of course, as a wolf nothing made sense to someone who was not a wolf.

Interaction: Kadence
Mention: Kadence @espoir
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenny Masol
awkN095.png
Interactions: Sin @BladeX

Jenny laughed a bit when Sin tugged on her lip. She enjoyed this woman's presence more than she had with anyone before. She would dip her finger in the whipped cream and put it all over Sin's lips. She leaned forward and smirked as she began kissing from her neck upwards to her cheek and stopped close to her lips.

"Well I might have a fun idea. You're gonna have to hear me out though. I bet you'll like it"
She kissed Sin and then licked her lips slowly. She leaned back again and got behind Sin and gave her a hug
"Why don't you come over tonight at liiike eight? I can make us some dinner, perhaps we can do some Korean barbeque. Drink a nice bit of wine, or whiskey."
She got close to her ears and whipered playfully
"Then you can spread my legs as far apart as you'd like okay~?"

Jenny giggled and kissed her cheek before going back to her seat and sipping her hot chocolate
"But I guess that counts as payment enough. Especially when it's such a sexy woman~"
She took a cream puff in her hands and held it at Sin's mouth
"I do hope you don't mind me being a hunter though. I won't hurt you or any supernatural that doesn't look like a threat to me~"

[tabs]

[tab=Addy]
"Hey," Addy greeted, combing her fingers through her wet hair and sliding into the bar chair nearby. "Thanks for the pancakes. You made... a lot, like usual yeah. Whatcha gonna get? I don't want to eat most of it without giving you your fair share." She put her chin in the palm of her hand. They smelled delicious and she felt like a stick in the mud.

"If I'm being honest, I feel like I should do nothing but sleep today."

She yawned.

"So, Luca, I am curious. What exactly happened last night? Did you get injured? The guy who hit you seemed to have a little bit of crazy stored in his brain."

The aftermath of getting tipsy was not remembering much. She didn't even know what she was doing with Astrid, but she hoped it was just talking and she hadn't been bold enough to go for her. That would be a terrible first impression, just like her getting tipsy was an awful first impression. She was screwed and she needed to apologize.

"I also want to know, if you got injured, how bad it was and how much it hurt."

She stood up and got a glass down from the cabinet, then let the fridge fill the glass with filtered water. She crossed her arm over her chest and stared at the water spewing out of the machine, as she waited silently and patiently for an answer from Luca, praying that he'd at least be open about it and tell her every detail he failed to give in the text.

Interaction: Luca @BladeX
Mention: Astrid @BladeX
[/tab]
[tab=Francesca]
Francesca smiled a little and choked on a laugh. She closed her eyes as she felt Su-won's lips press against her forehead; motherly and a sign of respect. "I think I've had enough of the beach for now, yeah," she murmured, standing up and grabbing her bag. Francesca shivered as goosebumps crawled on her arms and legs.

Another deep breath and she was up and ready to go. "Hal was the one I was closest to, but how are you going to contact him? You don't have his number and I'm sure he'd much prefer to come to me instead..." She ran her teeth over her bottom lip. Su-won calling Hal to tell him she was here didn't seem like the best plan.

"I think it would surprise him if you told him I was here. He might get more mad..."

Francesca thought about Sin again and looked at the ledge where she'd pointed to her house. Francesca never thought someone would be so bold as to tell her where her house was; She wasn't going to show up on the doorstep one day like Sin probably wanted her to, unfortunately. That'd just be too disrespectful.

"I have a car, so I'll take that and just drive to your house."

Interaction: Su-won @MisterGrumpyLoli
Mention: Sin @BladeX

[/tab]
[tab=Aceline]
Aceline blinked and she was gone. Her heart sank and she cursed herself for not saying something in that brief moment. The dark orange signal across the street began to count down from twenty and Aceline sighed, beginning to walk across the road. Her friend had let her go a long time ago and now, to see her again, it was almost too good to be true.

She knew she wasn't interested in talking to her anyways; they'd cut off contact a long time ago before either of them had ever planned to see each other again. It pained Aceline to see that Fleur would simply leave like that, but after a few weeks, she'd managed to let it go and move on with her life, just like she had with Astrid.

"I hope she's doing well, at least. Both of them."

Aceline made her way down the road to the bus stop and got on. She sank in the plastic chair, uncomfortable and in her own head. If Fleur was here, that must've meant Astrid was around. It was best to keep a look out and steer clear. Who knew what her sire would think or do the moment she saw her face again?

"First thing she'd do is go for my throat," Aceline muttered under her breath.

No question about it. She wants me dead, but I worry about Fleur. How did she feel when she saw me?

That would be a question Aceline wouldn't get answered for a long time.

Interaction: Fleur @Tyche
Mention: Astrid @BladeX

[/tab]
[tab=Kadence]
Kadence almost dropped her bag and ran the moment the wolf began charging at her, but in light of seeing it's tail wagging and tongue flying, she dropped the bag and tried to run. The wolf picked up speed and before she could even have time to react, she felt a huge furry beast tackle her to the ground and his nose rub her face.

Her heart rate sped up, body frozen with fear and excitement. Her chest fell up and down as she heard sniffing. She chuckled breathlessly and slowly reached up to pet him behind the ears. Was this... him? Fenris? No doubt a regular wolf would've torn her to shreds by now. "Hey," she murmured, eyes sparkling with interest as he barked.

Kadence had no clue what he was trying to say, if anything at all. All she knew was that he was excited to see her, just as she was to see him. She ran her hands across his fur, delighted to see an animal as beautiful as he was and playful nonetheless. "Well, I, I don't even know what to say. Dario was wrong about you being some vicious creature."

She tried to think about what would be best to bring up first. She'd found his clothing, Dario told her she was supposed to be a hunter, and Fenris was a vampire-werewolf hybrid who was supposedly dangerous; it was all so much to take in, but all she could think about it was how wrong Dario was and how magnificent this creature was.

"Listen, Fenris, I... There's so much that happened last night, but I'm doing fine now. I just, I don't know how to tell you or where to begin. I know it's a little strange I'm talking to a werewolf, especially one that I just met yesterday. I feel weird right now, like I might be going into dangerous territory, but I feel this strong urge to be open about it."

Interaction: Fenris @Tyche
Mention: Dario @Hollywood™
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
ISAAC COSTA
Vampire ♚ Allied: Isabella ♚ Mood: Content ♚ Tagged: (slight) Collab with @espoir, plus @Mundane Monster @Azzy

[spoili]
♚ ISAAC COSTA ♚

"She is the reason I am here. And why I bother thinking about my wardrobe."
The drive to the Half Moon Bar & Restaurant was a quick one. Not as quick as it would have been if Isaac was driving by himself, of course - he tended to keep to saner speeds when Isabella was in the car with him for the sake of safety - but his sports car was still a flashy sight going down the streets of New Orleans. Inside the expensive vehicle, the couple amiably chatted away. Isaac really couldn't care less about the looks they received or the people they passed, far too interested in the subjects Isabella brought up and her commentary on them to pay attention to much beside her and the road ahead.

The car was parked with care when they arrived at the bar, Isaac putting as much effort into parking as he put into most everything else in his life. A few steps carried him over to the passenger side after he got out, and he opened his wife's door for her with a smile and an offered hand.

Isabella grabbed her Byredo white clutch purse and swung her feet out of the car, hand delicately resting on top of Isaac's. "Such a gentleman," she teased, squeezing his large hand for a brief moment. The car door shut and she promptly made her way towards the wooden steps of the Half Moon Bar & Restaurant.

"For you? Always," Isaac responded, smile widening as they walked to the restaurant's door, proving the statement once more when he opened it for her then followed her inside. He cast a quick glance around the place; no familiar figures as far as he could tell. There was one young woman at the bar with a messenger bag and an oddly colored drink he wasn't entirely sure he would be willing to taste, along with another young woman asking for...cake? Hm. Interesting individuals. He and Isabella were the eldest of the Half Moon's current occupants, however. At least, he'd guess as much, but he was never particularly good at picking out what other's races were without the aid of his nose. Dismissing his curiosity about the restaurant's other occupants, he settled himself down in the window booth Isabella had picked out while he was looking around, a smile reappearing on his face when he looked at her. "You haven't spoken much of work," he offered as a conversation starter while they waited for their menus.
Vampire ♚ Allied: Isabella ♚ Mood: Content ♚ Tagged: (slight) Collab with @espoir, plus @Mundane Monster @Azzy
[/spoili]​

HALVARD de SAUVETERRE
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Complicated ✯ Tagged: @Hollywood™

[spoili]
✯ HALVARD de SAUVETERRE ✯
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Complicated ✯ Tagged: @Hollywood™
"The voice of compassion! Somehow. Who the fuck decides these things?"
"I love you," were the first words that came tumbling out of Hal's mouth after Eros' question, the vampire lifting his gaze from the bed to meet the eyes of the delusional werewolf. To say the look in his face was intense was to make an understatement of massive proportions, but those pretty eyes were as difficult to read as they ever were. "I don't say that nearly often enough, you know. To anyone." To Matty, to Francesca, to Astrid, to Fleur. To Eros in more recent days. He snorted after a second, making some sort of half finished gesture with his hand. Putting his feelings into words had never been easy for him, so he learned to turn to sarcasm. Eventually. After a couple hundred years of trial and error. "Sorta clashes with all the leather and the whole 'tough guy' image, and you know how attached I am to those. But I do. I love you, Eros James Bentley, and you are one of the most beautiful individuals I've met in a very long time."

He paused after that confession. There was more on his mind, words stuck in his throat and in his head because he couldn't quite bear the weight of them on his tongue. Like how the leather jacket - worn and weathered and so very Hal from the pattern of its old patches all the way down to the smell of it - draped across one of the chairs in the dining room was Eros', now, if this reunion went the way Hal expected it to. Hell, the apartment, the bank accounts, the credit cards, the furniture and all the photos he'd hoarded, those were Eros' too. The ship, though, the one safe in dry dock in some secluded town up north, too old to be seaworthy anymore with "The Devil's Fortune" across her bow? That was Matty's, if the first vampire he ever dared sire was clever enough to find it. There were other words stuck, too, a speech about humanity and a speech about love and a rant about family and a rant about the temporary nature of existence. He wanted to wax poetic and really talk about how he saw the world and why he'd become so dearly attached to the short-lived people that occupied it. He wanted to share about his family, talk through the shit he locked away behind an emotionless mask for far too long then was forced to confront them when the mask fell away. He wanted toshare.

None of that quite made it past his lips, though.

Hal made a quiet noise of frustration, instead, and gently took Eros' face in his cold hands to give his boyfriend a proper kiss. Passionate but not heated, he tried to express something of what he was feeling with that press of lips. Hard to gauge how successful he was, though, whether he'd conveyed too much or not enough. It wasn't until Hal pulled away - only as far as he needed to speak - that he answered Eros' original question.

"He called together a family reunion, it seems. Should be a real blast." Was it a family reunion? Hal was uncertain. Perhaps it was just his brother calling him out to isolate him and kill him. Family reunion sounded more positive though and Hal didn't want to weigh Eros down with the depressing weight of his suspicions and paranoia.
[/spoili]​

AESON GALLAGHER
Human ♠ Alignment: Lawful Neutral ♠ Mood: Intrigued ♠ Tagged: @MisterGrumpyLoli

[spoili]

♠ AESON GALLAGHER ♠
Human ♠ Alignment: Lawful Neutral ♠ Mood: Intrigued ♠ Tagged: @MisterGrumpyLoli
"I quite like people, actually. I'm just...bad at them."
Aeson's day started long before he opened up the Black Rose Tattoo Parlour at eight o'clock sharp; he was up and running - literally - at six AM, off on his daily run to Echo Park. Half a smoke when he got back to his apartment building, then shower, shave, tea, breakfast, dishes, the other half of the cigarette, then he was off to open up the shop. The late hour he'd stayed up to the previous night had no bearing on this well established routine, except for the fact he added one more teabag than he usually did to his morning brew.

Once at the shop, he started a second pot of tea and got to work straightening out his books, greeting whichever artists that rolled in after he did without giving up his position at the front desk. He'd nearly finished that first pot of tea when he was pleasantly surprised to find a familiar figure walk in around nine. Archer's partner - Hyun-ji, if memory served, which it did - strode up to the counter with a smile on her face, and Aeson smiled in return as he set his mug down and stood up.

"Hyun-ji, good to see ya again," he greeted, almost holding his hand out for a shake but curbing that impulse before the gesture could go too far. They'd met already. Archer had introduced them. A handshake was unnecessary. He let out a soft breath, the only obvious sign of his self-disappointment, then turned his attention to the book Hyun-ji was trying to show him. It...well, it reminded him of one of his sketchbooks from when he was younger, all mysticism and symbolism, though her leather notebook had more notes and seemed to be focused on vampire and werewolf mythology rather than the Celtic creatures Aeson liked to draw. The design she wanted was interesting, to say the least, and it appealed to Aeson's more macabre tastes though he couldn't quite determine why.

"I can ink that, sure. Are you thinking full color?" he asked, holding his hand out for the drawing while he did the calculations for how many hours the piece would take in his head. With shading and all...hm. Depended on her tolerance, really. "The back is an awkward place for your first tattoo. Sensitive, and bony. Are you certain you want this as a back piece?"
[/spoili]​

ORAN GALLAGHER
Witch ❖ Allied: His brother, his friends, the Balance of Nature ❖ Mood: Excited ❖ Tagged: @DustBunny @Mundane Monster

[spoili]
The unique vibration pattern he used for texts - "F-U-C-K" in Morse code, because his sense of humor had never quite left grade eight and he had way too much time on his hands - startled Oran out of his thoughts. Good thing, too, they'd begun to take a turn towards the dark. He put out the end of his cigarette and picked the device up, opening it to find a new message from Monroe.

From ~Flower Queen~: You know it. Half Moon Bar?

He smiled at the screen for a few seconds, expression soft enough to make an easy target for teasing, before he pulled up the keyboard to respond.

To ~Flower Queen~: Sure thing. <3 Might be a bit, still at the airport. Got plans for later if I miss you?

He set the phone down, satisfied with that response, but he felt the distinctive "z-z-zzz-z..." of his vibration pattern begin almost as soon as his hand had left the device. Matty had quite the interesting sense of timing, didn't he? Oran's smile widened while he pulled open the conversation, pushing the sunglasses he had on up into his hair while his fingers moved through the menus.

From Platonic Husband <3: Oh. My. Gawd.

Oran smile turned into a toothy grin, and he set about making up a response. He had just enough time to take a selfie (a decent one, which was easier said than done given that he felt like trash and it was doubtful he looked any better) and start typing up an incredibly creative and witty caption for the image when he was quite suddenly and violently knocked off his seat by a screaming thing he didn't have time to look over. His sunglasses went one direction, his phone went another, and Oran was tense beneath the thing that knocked him to the ground for a few seconds like he was ready to defend himself...then he recognized the voice and the individual who'd wrapped himself around Oran.

"Matty!" he exclaimed once the pieces clicked together, going from ready to fight to eagerly hugging his best friend in all of half a second. He returned the bear hug with all the strength he could muster, the complaints his ribs were making at the rough treatment not even popping up on his list of concerns at the moment. It'd been years since they'd met in person. Years. So, maybe he teared up a little, with Matty's voice cracking right in his ear instead of over the phone. And maybe, just maybe, a tear or three leaked out after he squeezed his eyes shut, overwhelmed by joy at seeing the vampire. Maybe. "It's damn good to see you, mate," Oran murmured once he could push the vampire up enough to get a good look at Matty's face, his voice roughened by emotion and accented with a strong Irish brogue. Matty looked as pretty as ever, damn vampire, and Oran had swallow back an embarrassingly fond noise before he hugged his friend again.
❖ ORAN GALLAGHER ❖
Witch ❖ Allied: His brother, his friends, the Balance of Nature ❖ Mood: Excited ❖ Tagged: @DustBunny @Mundane Monster
"Honestly, if it's idiotic or crazy, I've probably done it. Twice."
[/spoili]​

Last edited:
Astrid

Astrid took a deep breath, turning away from the mirror and prepared herself to head to Esteban's. If this was going to be an unpleasant interaction, she'd rather get it done sooner rather than later. But, unfortunately, Astrid seemed to have some sick sort of luck that day. The one sibling she always had the most issues with was standing on her balcony, just looking inside. To say this was unexpected would be a lie. Astrid had wondered when her locally located eldest wibling would show up. She just didn't think it'd take a dark invitation from Esteban to get her to work up the gall to get there.

"Was wondering when you'd show up Fleur... For the love of the Gods, just come in. It's not like I could take you in a fair fight either way. Plus why leave the doors locked when I can't be killed." She said, her accent making the words seem more light of heart than she meant them to be.

Astrid wasn't nervous around her older sister. The woman never really threw blows unless provoked and Astrid was simply in no mood to pick a fight. Not when they had Esteban and his ever dramatic entrance to deal with. Though, at least Astrid's gift contributed to her originall darker style. She'd always fancies herself a girl who loved Victorian Gothic styles rather than the usual, but a switch every century or so was good. Fortunately, she saw fit to be herself on this occasion. After all, it could very well be their funerals.

"The centuries have done you well, as always, big sister." she said, going to get a bottle of wine. They would both need it she was sure. But hell, wine wasn't even strong enough, so instead she broke out the moonshine. "I assume you got an equally dark and chilling invitation to Este's exclusive soiree?" She said, a small hint of a laugh forming on her lips. She didn't want to give away how much Esteban's words to her had hurt to the one person she suspected would use them to hurt her. She never knew why Fleur struck more fear in her than Esteban did at times, but it was what it was and she wasn't going to give the blonde any ammunition against her. "At least he put a good amount of thought in it though, that much I can respect..." She said, more to herself than Fleur, going to offer the woman a glass of moonshine.

Sin

Sin grinned against the lips of the woman, before listening to her proposal. Sin really didn't mind the idea of a nice dinner. And she had yet to try Korean Barbecue. Or real Korean Barbecue, at least. She wasn't sure if she should even give a definite yes or no.

She turned around to Jenny and gave her another long, passionate kiss before breaking away. "I could, but I'm not sure when I will be free later in the evening... However, you could give me your number and I can call you?" She said, before moving to sit with Jenny again, taking a bite of the cream puff and groaning. "Oh my god... So good." She said, her weakness showing through. The mention of Jenny being a hunter made the girl have to cough to hide a laugh. "Doesn't bother me in the least... You don't seem like the type to shoot first, ask questions later." She said, giving the girl a playful look before stealing the rest of the cream puff and popping it into her mouth. "I am going to buy you out of product, you know that, right?" she said playfully.

Luca
Luca looked up at Addy as she came into the room. "I like to have a selection to choose from..." he said, before frowning slightly at her. "I never really get hungry anymore... I do this mostly so I can eat and talk with you, Addy. You actually need food to live. Literally, you don't eat, you die. So you better eat before I force feed you." He said, before giving a pointed glare. "Nope. No sleeping all day. Two options, study day for college courses, plus band practice. Or shopping, and then the former. More time shopping, preferably..." He said, taking a bite of a chocolate chip pancake.

At the question of how badly he got hurt, he shrugged. "Few broken bones, couple lacerations. Nothing too terrible. I am alive, right?" He joked, deciding to swerve on the ugly details. "The guy who hit me was cool, boyfriend of said guy was a bit chilly. Something quite scary about the bearded dude but...All in all wasn't the worst night of my life, I'm sure."

• Love
Reactions: Justin
th

Name: James Quinn
Mention: N/A
Interaction: @espoir (Alexandra)

Jamie didn't really turn around as Alexa called out to him as she entered the kitchen he just kept on cooking away. "No, I'm making a potion that smells and tastes like pancakes." He'd joke sarcastically before putting the bacon and pancakes on two separate plates, sliding one down to her as he sat on the opposite side of the bar so that they were facing one another. "But really yeah, ya kinda pick up how to cook when no one else ever did for ya." He'd start casually eating away as he noticed the lass seemed puzzled of what to say until she seemed to settle on something. "Oh yeah no, the kitchen is fine and yer right this place is a fuckin maze. Took me ten minutes to find at least one god forsaken bathroom." He'd talk casually with enthusiastic humor in between bites of food. He'd noticed she was having trouble conversation so he simply kept talking and telling stories about years past. Mainly involving bar fights which states had some of the best grub and other things of that nature. He'd even go into the part about what he does for a living. This basically included and was not limited to shaking people down who owed certain people money, stealing stuff for certain people, ruffing people up, killing and so on and so on. It all summed down to him basically working for people who resided in the underworld of things who needed some dirty work done. He'd talk very casually about sharing all of this Alexa.

After a moment he watched her focus drift off to something outside. The man leaned forwards and looked to the side to see what it was to see someone trimming bushes outside. Seems the lass is thinking about her morning beverage. Jamie smiled as he leaned back on his seat as he looked at Alexa with a smirk. "Hey, don't let me stop you from your preferred meal. But if you get full on him I'm eating whatever pancakes you don't finish." He'd say while casually pointing at her plate. "I also gotta go make a call with a buddy of mine, see who I can get some work from around here." James would say as he stood up from his seat, rounded the corner of the bar and gave Alexa a kiss on the cheek before walking off into the next room holding out his cell phone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
KRISHNA KAPOOR
"This I have seen in life—those who are overcautious about themselves fall into dangers at every step; those who are afraid of losing honor and respect, get only disgrace; and those who are always afraid of loss, always lose."
— Swami Vivekananda

"I'm sorry, Dr. Kapoor, Ms. Laurent is unable to come to the phone right now. Would you like me to leave her a message and phone number to call you back?"

Damn it.

He gritted his teeth.

"No, that's quite alright. I'll call her back later."

He hung up the phone and glanced down at the business card for the environmentalist. They'd been passed out during her presentation last night and the woman, well, she was simply a means to an end. Not as much as Runa, but useful nonetheless. Professional and astute, confident and daring. He needed someone like her on his side, but it would be difficult to reel her into a business proposal. She wasn't an entrepreneur; she helped the environment.

"Call me foolish, but she'd work wonders in a cage."

He smirked at the terrible double meaning in his words and shuffled his files at his desk for the fifth time in a row. It seemed he wouldn't be able to focus until he got that call. Krishna hoped Theron had everything under control at the nightclub but he knew it was already obvious.

Theron had been the first to enter his game before the club had even been officially established. Krishna believed he always hired the best. Bartenders had senior experience, pole dancers were athletic and professional, and the honey barbeque wings served was the true epitome of quality over quantity. He snorted. Today was going by slow; he could've been at the nightclub helping with last minute preparations.

Underground Nightclub was no matter though. Theron had it all under control.

He decided to make a call to his pal. The longer he waited for the grand opening, the more his nerves tingled and the more excited he got, except for the fact that he'd been up since four thirty in the morning. He was also extremely tired. Krishna dialed Theron's number and waited for him to pick up. A smile came to his face when he spoke. Every time he called the guy, it felt like it'd been years. Krishna wondered if he should just quit his current job and take over the nightclub as he'd always anticipated. It was his jam afterall; at least the fighting rings were. Krishna would share, but he was way too much of a control freak to even think about sharing his business with anyone but himself.

"Theron, my man. How's the preparations coming along? David and Mickey are doing well?"

Interaction: Theron @Tyche
Mention: Aceline @espoir, Runa @espoir, David & Mickey (NPC) @Tyche

• Love
Reactions: Tyche

• Kang Su-won

Anh-bikini-hyunA-nong-bong-8.jpg

Su smiled and gave Francesca a rub through her hair. She nodded and began walking towards the woods again.
    "I'll take the faster route to my home so I'll see you there. I'll make ready the couch so you can lay down there and we can talk"
    Su walked a bit faster and got into the woods. SHe used her astral projection and ended up in her apartment above her shop.

Su walked over to the couch and began cleaning up all the empty wrappers of candies and bottles of alcohol. She threw them away and ran over the couch with her vacuum cleaner before putting down a thin blanket on it. She cleaned off the coffee table and made sure everything was clean for when Francesca would come in.

She went down to her shop and opened the door so she could walk in without having to knock or ring the bell. Su herself would sit on the counter and check through her phone for when Francesca would arrive.

• Jeon Hyun-ji
    CAxg-FHU0AADTS1.jpg

Hyun-ji smiled and nodded happily as she took the pencil attached at the side of the notebook and pointed at certain spots in the tattoo which had numbers in them.
    "As you can I numbered the spots for certain colors. On the side here I have the different colors with each designated number. For example, the vampire fangs will be bright white while the area around them will have a blood color with the fur of the wolf arm being a deep, dark brown."

She waved it off when he mentioned it would be an awkward spot on her back. Hyun-ji was not a girl to back down from something once someone tried to change her mind.
    "Don't worry, I can handle it. I have experienced worse pains you know. I might have accidentally dislocated my shoulder once while chasing some purse thief. I caught him, but I had to put my shoulder back into it's joint and that wasn't a pleasure hehe~"

Hyun-ji would move over to the chair where Aeson would do all of his tattoo magic. She laid on her stomach and looked back at him as she kicked her legs back and forth.
    "Do you need me to take off my top so you can have easier access? I guess it's kiiinda awkward but I don't mind."

• Jenny Masol
    awkN095.png

Jenny laughed and finished her hot chocolate as she saw the cream puff disappear from eyesight. She blew a kiss to Sin and nodded. She took a sharpee and wrote her number in big number on the inside of the box of pastries.
    "I bet you won't forget my number whenever you want a sweet now hehe~"

Jenny stood up and rubbed her hands together as she moved back to the counter.
    "Well I'll hope to see you tonight then. But know I don't mind if something gets in between it. I like one night stands, but I want someone to settle with in the future you know. Have someone do some work here"
    She stuck her tongue out and ate one of the cream puffs herself.

"And if you come here with your future husband, or girlfriend, and recommend me some new cream recommendations, I definitely don't mind you buying me out. I wanted to build a chicken coop in my yard anyhow cause fresh eggs from my own chickens seems way better than havign them come over from somewhere else. I make all my products fresh in the morning you know"

Alexandra

Interaction: Jamie @BlueFlameNikku, Jemima (NPC) @espoir
Mention: Fleur @Tyche

There seemed to be a lot going on in Jamie's life; a complete shit storm, but a good kind compared to hers. He seemed to have connections and a good grip on himself, as well as how to handle others and different situations. Alexandra paid just enough attention to Jamie to understand the basic idea of what was going on. So, he'd been doing people's dirty work for money. "Sounds like something you'd do."

She briefly wondered, for a moment, if he'd do her dirty work too, and sniggered slightly at the thought. That was a terrible notion, considering he'd done that last night... quite literally. Alexandra ran her fingers through her hair as he continued to talk. He was so charismatic, so charming, so dreamy. She let out a wistful sigh and nodded at the end of his little story, bored and not wide awake to comprehend anything he talked about, unless he said her name.

His comment, however, perked her hearing a little.

She rolled her eyes at Jamie's tease. The thought of drinking an old man's blood was disgusting.

"I'm not going to drink his blood," she groaned. "He trims the garden hedges and he's sweating. Not exactly an appetizing meal."

Her cheeks turned pink when he pressed a kiss to her right cheek and left the room to make a call. She stared at her meal. The heat had dissipated from the pancakes. She grabbed the plate and put it in the microwave for a minute. While Jamie was talking to his friend, she stood and waited. There was a sign that something had changed. Jamie was probably living with her now; did he have a place he was staying before?

Fleur was a problem. Alexandra knew she didn't take disrespect too kindly. Fleur was planning for her head to be on a spike, but she wouldn't let that happen. She'd ruined her. It was her fault, not Alexandra's fault. The vampire hoped last night had been a lesson to her sire; She wasn't going to let Fleur live in peace until she knew the extent of her sins that left Alexandra feeling lesser than who she used to be when she was human.

Alexandra took a bite of the pancake and left it on the kitchen counter. She didn't feel like eating the rest of it. Her small feet led her up the carpeted stairs and into the master bedroom. A maid with ginger hair was dusting the vase above the fireplace. She stared at the witch.

"Jemima." Alexandra beckoned her over to the chairs in front of the bed. "Sit down and brush my hair."

Jemima quietly set her duster down with the rest of her cleaning tools and went to grab Alexandra's porcelain hairbrush from the vanity nearby.

"You're quiet today, mistress. Is something the matter?" she murmured, soft hands gathering the ends of Alexandra's long hair and gliding the hairbrush over the ends.

"I'm just... contemplating, I guess. Last night was extremely uneventful until Jamie came along."

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"No, not today." She leaned on the palm of her hand and sighed. Who was she kidding? She'd been so terrible last night, especially to Jamie. She was supposed to be excited to see him, but today, all she felt was exhaustion and fatigue. "I still wonder if I should do it. Even with him back, I still feel empty." Jemima brushed back another long lock of hair from Alexandra's roots. "You know the consequences, Alexandra," Jemima's voice warned and softened after. "I won't stop you, but I discourage you from doing so. Did you seen Fleur last night, Alexandra? Is that why you're feeling down?"

Alexandra held back her tears. Fleur was a foolish woman.

"Go away," she mumbled. "Finish your chores and clean the sheets. They're messy and I'm going to use it."

"Of course."

Jemima left Alexandra's side and placed the hairbrush back where it belonged, then went about her duties once more. Alexandra stood up and walked around to the edge of the bed. Her chest tightened as her mind lingered on last night and the faint smell of blood. Would she really waste her humanity and all of that just to get rid of the pain? Would it really be worth it? She glanced over at Jemima as the witch swept the room, careful to get every nook and cranny.

Sometimes I wonder if I she's distracting me from my goals or if she's offering me a helping hand. I suppose only time will tell, but time is short and I'm an impatient person. I can't live this way forever.

• Love
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Collab between @BlueFlameNikku and @Spectre of the Fade

Over the Phone Underground Connections

The phone picks up after a moment, a gruff voice on the other end. "How did you get this number?" the owner asked, surprised and politely curious instead of the suspicious, angry tone one might expect those words to be said with.

Jamie casually responded as he was pleased that he was getting a response on the first call. He spoke in his usual thick Irish accent with a pleasant tone. "I got the number from a pal of mine. Said ya might have some work for those who don't mind getting their hands dirty."

A soft laugh on the other end, close to the phone, and a loud one from further away that sounded distinctly feminine. "Always work for those who don't mind some grit under their nails," the voice responded. "The Wolf is waiting to make her move. Would you be willing to watch a few birds for her, perhaps? Boring, but she pays well."

"So...your boss needs some spying done on some folks is that it? Hmph, sounds simple enough especially if the pay is fine." To Jamie these sounded like his kind of people to the letter. "Name the birds and tell me what info ya want from em."

"The eldest Original, Fleur. Feel like leaping up onto that pad for us, little frog?"

Jamie nodded to himself. "That's gonna be a tall order even if its just a being a fly on the wall kind of job. Also, that's Little irish bull frog to you pal." Jamie would chuckle to himself. Though on the inside he was already beginning to grasp the situation. "Let me guess, my lily-pad dollars will start trickling to me when your people deem it so? I'm use to how all this works."

"Experienced? Good. Bring back something worth listening to, you might just get a bonus for all your valuable time wasted getting it. As I said, she pays quite well. Do you text?"

"Experienced enough mate. Aye, I can text whatever info yer lookin for whenever I come across it." Jamie started pondering what it was that they'd find worth listening to or valuable. He'd already peaced together that the Fleur they were talking about was most likely the Fleur that Alexandra was with at the club the other night on account of all this The Eldest Original nonsense. He'd remembered Alexa mentioning a Fleur some years ago as well; seemed to fit right to him.

There was a short pause on the other end before the gruff voice spoke again. He sounded approving. "You're going to do just fine, little Irish bull frog. All she wants are names. Places. Nothing complicated, nothing too dangerous. Anything more interesting will be more valuable, of course."

"Names, places and more interesting. I'm guessing more interesting does not include her taste in clothing so I'll see what else I can come up with." Continuing to be a bit of a jester as he spoke casually. "I'll either text this number the info I come across or whatever mine you provide me with to do so. Anything else I should be made aware of? If not, I'll get what I need to do what I do. Sound Reasonable?" He would smile as the guy on the other hand met him mid way with the Irish bull frog joke.

"Text this number with whatever you find out, I'll send you something if that changes. One last item. The last man who took this job and took the Wolf's money for it lost his eye in a tragic accident after work. Regrettable. Wouldn't you agree?"

The ginger paused for a moment then grins a devilish grin. "Lost an eye? That's it? You guys sound pretty soft compared to the fuckers back home. I don't agree. You make a man regret the wrong he does when you fuck em up so bad that he's on his fucking knees beginning and crying not to let em live but to let em die. I'll do the job and ya ain't gotta worry." In all fairness however, one of true cunning should always willing to do anything and everything in order to survive and thrive.

Another soft laugh from the other end. "I'll make sure to put that in the suggestion box. Good luck, little bull frog." The line went dead a moment later with a distinctive click.

Jamie held the phone away from his ear and smiled from ear to ear. "Guess its time I get to know some of Alexa's friends."​

Luca & Addy
Interaction: Luca @BladeX, Addy @espoir
Mention: None

Addy's facial expression hadn't changed when he threatened to force feed her. She knew it wasn't meant to be mean, but she couldn't help but take it that way. Addy placed one pancake of each on top of each other and drizzled them with syrup. "You didn't feel anything? Why are you so casual about it? You were probably supposed to be dead or at least sent to the hospital. Why did you deny getting taken to the hospital?" she inquired fiercely. "I'm worried Luca. What if you've got some internal bleeding I don't know about now. Aren't you the least bit surprised you healed rather quickly?" She cut a large triangle out of the pancakes and shoved it in her mouth.

Luca heard the word hospital and scoffed. "Do you forget that I am not as human as you? You wanted me to go to a hospital? And last I checked, I still had a little choice on what happens to myself," he said but only began to pay half of his attention to the rest of what she was saying. She was worried, he got that. As much as he'd like to poke holes into his new reality, he just didn't care to push his curiosity. He was just glad he could drink himself to what should be death and not die.

"The fact that I am okay should be enough,"
he said, finishing his own pancakes and washing his dish.

She shook her head and scarfed down the rest of her meal, then two more pancakes, and drank a whole glass of milk. "Glad you're alive," she snapped, standing up from the table and storming out of the room. Addy slammed the door behind her and locked it. Luca watched her finish eating and flinched at the loud bang the door made as it slammed. He picked up the plates and finished cleaning before going to his room to throw on some clothes and shoes. It seemed Addy was upset with him, so he doubted she'd want anything to do with him for the day, so he simply got ready to leave, his expression the whole time was that of a kicked puppy.

She wasn't satisfied with herself or him. He was oblivious and that meant she'd have to tell him sooner or later. He didn't understand what was going on with himself. Addy clenched her fist as her heart rate picked up speed. She tried to breathe. Right now, all she wanted to do was punch a wall, scream, do anything she could to just let it go, but Luca looked up to her and she couldn't let her emotions control her, not while she was still keeping so many things from him.

Last edited:
Dario
"I AM THE VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS."
HEX CODE
#ff4400

ROLE
The Supernatural Hunter
ALLIED
Humans
Hunters
ALIGNMENT
Lawful Good
OUTFIT
Click Me!
After last night's "scene" Dario had finally gotten the talk he wanted with Kadence. Even though it didn't end on good terms, he at least got most of what her parents wanted her to know to her. Though his job was nowhere near done; Dario had to fine someway to get the girl to trust him and fulfill her destiny. There wasn't a lot of Supernatural Hunters in the world; so having one denying their calling, was not going to happen. Not as long as Dario had anything to do about it.

"I understand and I will make sure your daughter learns everything she will need to be an excellent hunter. I give you my word." Hanging up the phone, after finishing the conversation with Kadence's parents. They wanted every update Dario could give them, whenever he could. Putting his phone on the table behind him, he picked up his Crossbow. Making sure it was still intact, as he was in the training room of his home. Shooting Practice, supernatural lore, equipment for hunts and everything else imaginable for a professional hunter was in this room of Dario's humble home.

He raised the crossbow to eye level and smirked, as he shot an arrow into the face of Kadence's friend. He had taken photos of the male creature last night ... without the bastard knowing anything about it. The photos were plastered on moving targets in his training room and Dario was just picturing his arrows piercing the creature's chest and face. Balling up his fist and praising himself. There wasn't many times Dario shot his arrow and didn't find his target. Only once in a blue moon did he ever miss what he wanted to hit.

As he laid his crossbow down on the table, next to his phone, Dario picked up vervain and wolfsbane tipped daggers and started throwing them into the faces of various vampires and werewolves. After getting Kadence to accept who she was to become, the two of them and some supernatural hunter friends, and a few witches, would finally take down all the abominations of the world. Supernatural Hunters and Witches were on a rocky agreement, since hunters needed witches for their magic and witches needed hunters for their brute strength. So the two sides worked with one another, for as long as both sides had their goals met.

It was time the world to be cleansed and returned to what it should have been in the first place. Somewhere where humans could live in peace and harmony and not worry about the creatures of night coming into their homes and killing them or their family members. No one should go through what Dario had to deal with and he would make sure no one ever did. One more dagger into Esteban's face. "Bullseye!"

♥Eros♛

"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT."

HEX CODE
#BA99FF

ROLE
The Delusional Werewolf
ALLIED
Everyone
ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Good
OUTFIT
Click Me!
Eros, with that innocent expression of concern, watched his boyfriend's motions. His heart nearly ripped through his chest with the original vampire said those three words. Three words that never sounded more beautiful coming from anyone else. They had said I Love You to one another multiple times, but for some reason it felt more powerful and lasting this time around. Which made Eros happy and worried in the same breath. He didn't want to think about the bad parts of the "meeting" HE called for, but Hal knew that man better than most. Of course The Delusional Werewolf wouldn't want the love of his life going to such a trap, but he couldn't tell him to not go. Eros didn't want to be the paranoid boyfriend, even if he had a bad feeling about all of this.

Before he could make any remarks to Hal's next words, he felt cold hands grab onto his silky soft face and was pulled into a passionate kiss. There were definitely parts of his boyfriend's body that were not cold in the least ... and the male's lips were one of them. Putting everything into the kiss, his body tingling all over. It was just like the first time they had kissed. Each time Hal kissed Eros, the delusional werewolf felt a buzz inside of him. An unexplainable feeling of pure happiness that he felt with no one ever before meeting his love. If there wasn't soo many evil people around them and the stench of death wasn't soo potent, their love would be a Disney Movie.

Once the kiss was broken, Eros stared into Hal's delicate eyes. Grinning, he moved closer to his boyfriend. Practically in the other's lap. [color= #BA99FF]"Baby ... you were NEVER the tough guy. You're too sweet to be tough."[/color] Laughing as he stood up and crossed his arms.

With his onesie's hoodie on his head now, Eros pretended to be a tough guy. Mocking Hal and laughing even more. The least he could do was make his boyfriend crack a smile before he had to go to such a horrible gathering. [color= #BA99FF]"Well I wish I could go, but I doubt HE would let me inside. I'll just be a call away. And if you need me ... I'll break down the door and force my way in."[/color] Flexing his nonexistent muscles.

MANSIONZ
✖✖✖
RICH WHITE GIRLS
HALSEY
✖✖✖
STRANGE LOVE
IMAGINE DRAGONS
✖✖✖
RADIOACTIVE

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
★Texas★
★"EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS."★

HEX CODE┇#19FA8A
ROLE┇The Southern Virgin Witch
ALLIED┇Humans/Witches
ALIGNMENT┇Chaotic Good
OUTFIT┇Click Me!
LOCATION┇The Bakery

Texas was happy to receive a text from Zaire, smiling at it. [color= #19FA8A]"I knew he was in school or something."[/color] Laughing to himself. Before he could send a text back, he heard Zaire's voice behind him. Pulling off his shades, his bright blue eyes scanned over his new friend. With a giant grin on his face, Texas walked over to Zaire. Texas family were all big huggers, so he didn't see a problem with giving Zaire a semi-bear hug as a greeting.[color= #19FA8A]"Zaire! Bud, wow you're skinnier than a rabbit on a hunger strike."[/color] Patting his pal on the back, as he sat him back down on the ground.

Before answering the other's question, Texas looked around the French Quarter, as the two made their way into The Bakery. [color= #19FA8A]"Well, bud. I just finished a great service at my Church. Good Ol' Holy Light."[/color] Proudly putting his hands together in prayer and sighing with bliss afterwards. [color= #19FA8A]"I would love it if you joined me one day. You don't have to give me an answer now. Just think about it."[/color] Wrapping his arm around the other's shoulder, as the two new friends headed into the bake shop.

The smell of the place was only second to the smell Texas imagined Heaven would smell of. Taking in a deep breath; his eyes fluttering from the intoxicating aroma. Moving his arm off of Zaire's shoulder. [color= #19FA8A]"Zaire. I'm tellin' ya. We should share the cookie cake. It's to die for. Well nothing is that good, but you know what I meant."[/color] Perfect white teeth shining as he smiled from his silly joke. If it could be called a joke, that is.

Texas looked around the nicely sized shop and wondered where the workers were. Waving his hand in the air, as he spotted Jenny. [color= #19FA8A]"Yehooo! Me and my new bud would love one of those cookie cakes, if you have um."[/color] Giving her a friendly wink as he found a table for the two of them to sit at. After taking a seat, he clasped his hands together and placed them on the table.

Texas was glad to have found at least one genuine person in a sea full of evil people and manipulators. If these creatures acted like civil beings, maybe there wouldn't be soo many bad things happening around them and anyone connected to them as well. Texas would love to get rid of his "gift" if he just knew how to do it. Zaire, he could tell wanted to learn more about magic. While Texas wanted to have nothing to do it with it. His Lord was the only one that could direct Zaire towards the right path; all he could do was be there for his friend when called for.

[color= #19FA8A]"Have you ever been here before? I don't come here very often. Can't over indulge or anything. That's a sin, you know."[/color]

Lady Mag☠
"ALL MAGIC ISN'T GOOD MAGIC."

HEX CODE
#38FF54

ROLE
The Voodoo Queen
ALLIED
Herself
Witches
The Dead
ALIGNMENT
Neutral Evil
OUTFIT
Click Me!
|
Su's Shop

A brown skinned woman, dressed in all black, stood near an above-ground grave. Simply marked "A beautiful woman of great power and skill ..." The woman had an evil smirk formed on her delicate face. As malevolent as she was beautiful. The woman who stood in front of the grave, was known as Lady Mag. Or The Voodoo Queen of New Orleans. She had returned home after several years in hiding from a band of rogue vampires who she had made an idiotic deal with years ago. Now she stood at the grave she had created for her "fake" death ceremony. And since vampires weren't allowed in the magically protected graveyard for witches and humans, they would never have been able to confirm if she was in fact dead or not.

Claw-like nails scratched the marble that made up the grave. With a sickening sound of pure torture, the grave's headstone cracked in half. Lady Mag reached her hand inside and grabbed the ring that held the life elixir inside of it. It was the only place to keep such a thing that kept her "body" from being sensed. Placing the dark black ring onto her right index finger. The Voodoo Queen had come back for one reason only. To destroy all that stood in her way to becoming the true Queen of New Orleans.

Resting her long hair down her chest; the first time in a long time that her hair wasn't curly and showed it's full waist length. Lady Mag was a beauty to be cherished and feared. A woman of great magical excellence that most supernatural creatures, including certain other witches, would never come close to achieving. And Lady Mad loved flaunting her abilities. Where most would be happy with a quick and simple surrender when it came to a battle, Lady Mag wanted a long fight that took days, maybe even months to end. She loved showing the world what she was capable of and why she was truly THE Voodoo Queen of New Orleans. Soon, just THE Queen of New Orleans.

Before going on attack mode, Lady Mag wanted to visit a friend she hadn't seen in years. Using her magic to locate said old friend. "Just as I thought. Still at that shop of hers." Green eyes twinkling behind her huge sunglasses. Before she left the cemetery, Lady Mag picked up the pink rose that sat at the foot of her fake grave. Giving it a smell, as she held it in one hand with her umbrella in the other. Long legs gliding almost, towards her friend's magic shop.

Everywhere Lady Mag went, her magic could be felt. Such a macabre, yet seductive aura surrounded the beautiful and malicious woman. Within a few minutes, Lady Mag stood at the open door of her friend's shop. She could have simply used her magic to get her there, but she wasn't one to use her magic for everyday things. It would get repetitive if she did.

Spotting, Su-won; the Elder Witch and the only friend The Voodoo Queen truly had. The two most powerful witches alive have been friends for a while now, since the day Lady Mag found Su-won years ago as the young woman grew into her powers; even though the poor girl didn't ask for such a gift. Magically placing the rose into Su-won's hands, as she smirked at the woman. Taking off her sunglasses and hat. Placing those and her umbrella near the entrance. Stepping inside and gliding over to her friend.

"I guess you weren't expecting to see me again?" In her sultry voice, she smiled at the woman. "Surprise, darling. The Bitch is back."

• Kang Su-won

f3fc59a784f9456ecac7fe1eff7a52c9--photo-poses-kim-hyuna.jpg
    Interactions: Lady Mag @THE KING™

Su-won cleaned up her shop using a magic broom while she was ordering some ingredients in the cabinets behind the counter. The shop had to look nice for any tourists, or witches, vampires or werewolves running in, so they wouldn't think she is some messy dumbo. When she finished she had the broom fly over to the closet as she took her rest on the counter while starting to eat a banana.

However it didn't take long for her to throw the banana away when someone... unexpected came in. Well unexpected was a bit too little to describe this person. The better word that fits here would be impossible. Su slowly slided down from the counter as she stood to face the woman before her.

Su suddenly ran at her but gave her a tight hug as she hit the wall behind them. Su had some very, very mixed feeling right now. She was both happy and frustrated. She let go off the person and stared straight into their eyes in disbelieve as some water began forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Mag... you absolute idiot! WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! YOU... YOU ARE DEAD! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!"
    Su slowly let her hand glide over Mag's cheek as she pulled it back again
    "It's really you... but... but... how?!"

• Jenny Masol
    awkN095.png
    Interactions: Sin @BladeX , Texas @THE KING™ , Zaire @abalint

Jenny smiled at Sin and gave her a quick kiss before standing up and looking to both the guys that had just entered the shop
    "If you'll excuse me, I'll help these gentlemen out real quick. I hope to see you tonight then alright?"
    She went over to the counter and went through the fridge. She took out the only remaining cookie cake but threw it away as fast as she took it from the fridge.

She quickly put ingredients in her mixer and began mixing them.
    "I'm not gonna let you two have that one. It's been in there for like three days now. Everyone that comes here deserves everything as fresh as possible."
    It didn't take long for Jenny to finish the layout for the cake. She now began crushing all kinds of cookies and preparing the rather large two story cake.

She quickly made some hot chocolate as well for them with whipped cream and marshmallows which she then set on their table along iwth the cake and a box. She took a knife slicing off to pieces and put them on some plates with a fork.
    "Here you go. And because you had to wait longer the drinks are free of charge so that will be ten dollars pretty please. Pin or cash?"

• Love

Zai smiled at Texas as he approached the southerner. That smile disappeared immediately as his body went stiff as a board when Texas wrapped his arms around him. His family was and still aren't huggers. It wasn't that they didn't show affection, just not a lot of physical affection. The air within Zai's body stopped along with what seemed his heart. Here was a guy he barely knew already hugging him, something his own father did maybe twice in Zai's lifetime. The entire encounter was just uncomfortable.

When Tex released him, Zai felt the urge to hold his hand to his chest to gather himself. Instead, Zai took a deep breath. Before he could answer the out going southerner with, 'Please don't do that again,' Tex made a comment about Zai's weight. Zai placed a hand on his abdomen and gave Tex a confused look. 'I'm not that skinny,' Zai thought as he genuinely wondered if he was underweight.

As Tex talked about his morning, Zai wondered just who Tex was exactly. While Zai had an idea, he wasn't entirely sure who Tex was. It seemed like Tex was a typical evangelical southern. Then again, Zai knew not to judge a book by its cover. With a pleasant smile, Zai replied, "Sure. Why not? I've always been curious about Christianity." But that didn't mean he wanted to convert, actually he knew that no matter what Tex said, Zai would never convert.

When the two got to the bake shop, Tex smiled and took in the scent of processed and confectionery sugar. It was a smell that actually made Zai's skin crawl and the hairs on his arms stand slightly. Zai was never a big sweets person, opting for a fruit smoothie as a treat rather than anything in this store. As Tex raved about the cookie cake, Zai couldn't help but feel the energy radiating from Tex's entire being. They got a seat at a table as the cookie cake was brought out.

Zai never saw anything like it. To be honest, Zai didn't see this as apetizing, but he also didn't want to be rude. Taking a knife and fork, Zai cut off a piece of the cake and carefully guided it to his mouth. As he did this, Zai could feel Tex's mind working. It was like Tex was planning something for the two of them. For a moment, Zai wondered if Tex was trying to seduce him into something more sinister with the friendship and treat, but that thought quickly disappeared as he chewed the sweet. "It's good," Zai stated with a smile, while in his mind he thought, 'too sweet, way too sweet. I'm going to need a salad after this and a gallon of water.'

Interaction: Tex
Mention: @THE KING™

Last edited:
  • Love
389461_204921066264632_184589858297753_415076_1301710786_n_large.jpg

Alex was incredibly grumpy as he rolled out of bed this morning. He simply did not get enough sleep to have processed last night and to begin today. The events of last night played in his mind as he walked to his bathroom for his morning shower.

It was supposed to just be another normal night at work, but it seemed like that wouldn't be the case. The night started normal, but as soon as he, Luca, showed up, it got eventful. With the constant flirting that Alex was generally used to, Luca didn't really bother him. Not to say that he enjoyed the flirting he always got, he was just used to all of the creepy guys flirting with him. Lucky for Luca, however, he was a nice change from the old creeps and Alex didn't feel the need to call the bouncer. Then, the dumbass went and wanted to order one of the most alcoholic drinks he could concoct, and that's what he got, much to Alex's chagrin. After drinking said drink, he ended up falling off a table and, after quite a turn of events, Alex took it upon himself to make sure the hybrid got home. The reason? Alex was worried. Although, he'd never in a million years admit that.

With a slow sigh, he turned the nozzle on his shower to the proper temperature: approximately the same temperature as Satan's crotch. After the water caused the perfect amount of pain, Alex began peeling off his sleepwear, which was really just a large long sleeve shirt because fuck pants. Stepping carefully into the shower, Alex felt a content smile cross his face as the water fell over him, letting the water wash away the stress caused by Eros last night.

The dumbass was driving his boyfriend's motorcycle for the first time, which was all well and good. That is, until he ended up running into Luca and breaking his bones. After an unnecessarily stressful exchange between the four of them that ended with Eros being wounded by a thrown umbrella and being forced into a totally unnecessary picture with a naked Luca, they all finally made their ways home. After all that, Alex went right to bed, after sending Luca a text that he made it home safely as per the hybrid's request, forgoing any plans he may have had before that point.

After his body and hair was sufficiently clean, Alex got out of the shower and dried off as he walked to his closet. A small yawn left his mouth as he searched for something to wear. Normally, he'd make himself breakfast, but he felt too tired to do the work himself. Lucky for him, his little apartment wasn't too far from the cafe he had in mind, 'too far' being about a 10 minute walk. After finding a proper outfit, simple black skinny jeans with a slightly baggy long sleeve grey shirt, he slipped his glasses and shoes on before walking towards the door. Before he crossed the threshold, he put on his signature hat and grabbed his wallet and keys before leaving.

His walk was uneventful and quite calming for him. Finally nearing the cafe, he stepped into the refreshing aroma and instantly relaxed. Wasting no time, he stepped right into line and waited patiently, paying no heed to anyone around him. After what seemed like five forevers, it was finally his time to place his order.

Just as he began to speak, his nervousness about talking to people kicked in hard. "A-Ah, um..." Stuttering a bit, he stopped talking and mentally cursed himself. For a moment he stood there quietly to regain his composure. Then, he began speaking, this time with only a slight shake to his voice. "Uh, can I get a tall pumpkin spice latte with an extra shot, extra foam and whipped cream, topped with a bit of caramel drizzle and a spritz of pumpkin spice? Oh, and a... uh... a chocolate chip muffin?" After finishing his slightly embarrassing order, he let out a sigh of relief as that exchange was over with.

After paying the nice cashier and receiving his order, he turned around, looking over the tables for a spot to sit. As he did, he noticed the man behind him as well, taking just a second to register his features before resuming his search. Spotting a small table off in a corner, he made a happy little huffing sound and made his way towards it, walking slowly so as to not bump into anyone or spill his coffee.

Finally reaching his destination, he sat down easily and took a sip of his coffee, reveling in the heat it spread through him. Taking a moment to enjoy himself, he then looked out the window at the passing people and cars, not focusing his sight on anything in particular.

~~~~~

Interaction: Cashier
Mention: Gabe @Spectre of the Fade

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
FENRIS LEE HOULT
♢ "It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be." ♢

8f2852c9c99bee04e1dad862595d6195.gif

Location: Couturie Forest | Interactions: Kadence | Mentioned: Dario

It was strange that Fenris could sit there beside Kadence and listen to her every word, but the big, bad wolf truly understood what she was saying and he was holding onto to every word. It wasn't everyday he got to be his true self and still interact with interesting people. Usually, he was mistaken for a common wolf and either fear or hunted down and the latter almost always left him in a sour mood at the end of the day. He enjoyed being in his wolf form and it gave him great pleasure to be able to nudge and sniff the young woman as she told him about what exactly had occurred the night before.

Dario? That must have been the guy from the bar, but how the hell does he know what I am? Fenris' large head tilted in confusion at his own thoughts, but he quickly brought his attention back to Kadence, who was contemplating whether or not she should be delving into all this information with a magical wolf beside her. BARK. BARK. "Is that guy a hunter? Look, if you're in some kind of trouble then you should speak up." BARK. BARK. BARK. "I'm not really a guard dog, but I'll be there for you if you need it?" He whined softly, unsure of what he could do besides be a lending ear for the lady. It seemed that if this Dario was a hunter then the only way he would give that information to Kadence is if she too was a hunter. Maybe Fenris was the one tip=toeing into dangerous territory.

Tagged: @espoir

• Love
Reactions: junebug