Bloodline

Kang Su-won

2ec43ad4a9.png

The shoot finished up and Su-won would stretch a bit. Some position she had to sit or lay down in were a bit straining on her back. When the crew left she would close up the shop, pulling down the blinds and locking the door. She smiled and began thinking about which club to visit tonight.

She soon knew she was gonna go and hang out in Royal Orgy . She took a deep breath and began used her Projection to transport herself there. She made sure to put her Projection in a dark place in the VIP area of the club before actually going there.

Soon she would be standing there and coming out of the dark corner to look around for familiar faces. But as soo nas she saw a certain someone, she began feeling nervous. She saw Fleur, the eldest Original. So it's true, she is back here. Why would she though? So she is the actual reason there have been so many vampires and werewolves showing up.

She walked over and sat on a couch opposite of Fleur and looked straight at her.
"Good evening Fleur. So you are actually in town. It's been a... while hasn't it? Well I hope you aren't up to anything bad. But anyways, you up to ordering some drinks and have some fun?"[/B]

Interactions: Fleur @Tyche

✯ HALVARD de SAUVETERRE ✯
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Content ✯ Tagged: @MadKingJai™ @DustBunny
"The voice of compassion! Somehow. Who the fuck decides these things?"
It was just before sunset when Halvard carefully opened the door to his boyfriend's home, unafraid of the consequences of such an action as he had something of a standing invitation to the place. He was moderately surprised by the location, though; Eros usually elected to pass out somewhere classy, or at least at his witch friend's place. Hal had checked all of the above already. He'd even passed by the club, pulling a bartender aside to ask if he was there, but he'd had no luck. Eros' own home was last place he would think to look, though the scent of alcohol and werewolf sweat that greeted him when he entered proved that Hal had assumed incorrectly, for once.

What was that saying about assumptions and asses?

Hal dismissed his wondering thoughts with a twitch of his nose and set about settling in. Finding Eros, asleep on the couch, was plenty easy. So was making himself comfortable. Shoes off and over by the door, his distinctive leather jacket dropped over the back of the couch, shirt and all valuables (wallet, keys, rings, the elegant silver cuff with its lapis lazuli stone that was his Daylight Amulet) set on the carpet beside the couch. Coaxing an unconscious Eros into lifting his head up enough for Hal to sit down wasn't quite as easy, but Hal managed it without disrupting the werewolf too much. Then, it was just a matter of waiting.

Despite what vampire stereotypes might suggest, Hal didn't spend that time watching Eros sleep. That was creepy, for one, and he'd just downloaded a new matching game onto his phone a few days previous, for two. That was plenty enough to hold his attention. Sure, it was a dumb game, simplistic and slow. Sure, Halvard was one thousand years old, plus change, who wrestled with far nastier demons than an addiction to mobile games. All that said, he'd be lying if he said he didn't like them a little more than he probably should.

The phone still hit the floor next to the rest of Hal's belongings when Eros stirred, however. The terrible joke (and the laugh that followed it) sent a burst of fondness through his chest, far more intense given Hal's race. He couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face if he tried, but he didn't even waste the effort.

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Hal responded with a snort of amusement, a shrug lifting his shoulders to answer the first question. He honestly wouldn't be able to say how much time had passed since arrived. Keeping track of time took effort after all his years, and it really hadn't seemed like a priority. He slid tattooed fingers through Eros' messy hair as he continued, "Half vampire, half rock demon, half...I dunno, some cool monster with a thing for leather." The joke likely could have gone on, Hal had a bad habit of dragging them out until they weren't funny anymore, but he was interrupted by Eros'commentary on paint colors and then his attempt and failure to get up.

A soft frown of worry crossed Hal's face while he watched Eros get settled again, the expression remaining a little longer than Hal would have liked. "Let me help, mon chou," he offered after a moment, hand once again stroking through Eros' hair while his other reached for the pocket of his jacket. Specifically, the plastic bag of pills he'd tucked in there just before leaving his apartment. The bag didn't have anything fun in it, just some aspirin and anti-nausea medication, but it might just be enough to help his poor boyfriend. He'd anticipated a situation like this and he was nothing if not prepared. Mostly for the sake of his own laziness, but hey. Preparedness. "Tell me what you need."

Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Content ✯ Tagged: @MadKingJai™ @DustBunny

It was just before sunset when Halvard carefully opened the door to his boyfriend's home, unafraid of the consequences of such an action as he had something of a standing invitation to the place. He was moderately surprised by the location, though; Eros usually elected to pass out somewhere classy, or at least at his witch friend's place. Hal had checked all of the above already. He'd even passed by the club, pulling a bartender aside to ask if he was there, but he'd had no luck. Eros' own home was last place he would think to look, though the scent of alcohol and werewolf sweat that greeted him when he entered proved that Hal had assumed incorrectly, for once.

What was that saying about assumptions and asses?

Hal dismissed his wondering thoughts with a twitch of his nose and set about settling in. Finding Eros, asleep on the couch, was plenty easy. So was making himself comfortable. Shoes off and over by the door, his distinctive leather jacket dropped over the back of the couch, shirt and all valuables (wallet, keys, rings, the elegant silver cuff with its lapis lazuli stone that was his Daylight Amulet) set on the carpet beside the couch. Coaxing an unconscious Eros into lifting his head up enough for Hal to sit down wasn't quite as easy, but Hal managed it without disrupting the werewolf too much. Then, it was just a matter of waiting.

Despite what vampire stereotypes might suggest, Hal didn't spend that time watching Eros sleep. That was creepy, for one, and he'd just downloaded a new matching game onto his phone a few days previous, for two. That was plenty enough to hold his attention. Sure, it was a dumb game, simplistic and slow. Sure, Halvard was one thousand years old, plus change, who wrestled with far nastier demons than an addiction to mobile games. All that said, he'd be lying if he said he didn't like them a little more than he probably should.

The phone still hit the floor next to the rest of Hal's belongings when Eros stirred, however. The terrible joke (and the laugh that followed it) sent a burst of fondness through his chest, far more intense given Hal's race. He couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face if he tried, but he didn't even waste the effort.

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Hal responded with a snort of amusement, a shrug lifting his shoulders to answer the first question. He honestly wouldn't be able to say how much time had passed since arrived. Keeping track of time took effort after all his years, and it really hadn't seemed like a priority. He slid tattooed fingers through Eros' messy hair as he continued, "Half vampire, half rock demon, half...I dunno, some cool monster with a thing for leather." The joke likely could have gone on, Hal had a bad habit of dragging them out until they weren't funny anymore, but he was interrupted by Eros'commentary on paint colors and then his attempt and failure to get up.

A soft frown of worry crossed Hal's face while he watched Eros get settled again, the expression remaining a little longer than Hal would have liked. "Let me help, mon chou," he offered after a moment, hand once again stroking through Eros' hair while his other reached for the pocket of his jacket. Specifically, the plastic bag of pills he'd tucked in there just before leaving his apartment. The bag didn't have anything fun in it, just some aspirin and anti-nausea medication, but it might just be enough to help his poor boyfriend. He'd anticipated a situation like this and he was nothing if not prepared. Mostly for the sake of his own laziness, but hey. Preparedness. "Tell me what you need."​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin

FLEUR de SAUVETERRE

Fleur grew antsy in her seat as the music continued to thump obnoxiously in her ears. Again, she wasn't a party-person, but she couldn't continuously wait in the manor for her witch to finish up the little hoodoo spell she had going on. The time for waiting was over; waiting for another supernatural to try and kill you, waiting for your siblings to come to their senses... It was all an incredible waste of Fleur's time now that she had what she really needed. A game-changer in this long, overplayed battle between her and the other Originals. The vampire was suddenly pulled from her thoughts as Emmanuel returned to her, confirming that everything was as it should be and that nothing looked out of place. Everyone was still dancing, drinking, and feasting, which was what Fleur should be doing at this moment.

A groan escaped her pink lips before she reluctantly picked up the champagne glass at her table. She had been milking it since they arrived to The Royal Orgy so only half was leftover for her to chug down. She sucked the blood off her teeth briefly before deciding it was time for her own lackeys to feed. "Go on," she shoo-ed them off with a finger wag, "Replenish your strength before the sun comes back up. You all might as well have some fun." The younger vampires gave her a suspicious look, but decided it was best they didn't question her motives. She was the boss after all. Emmanuel claimed he would be nearby, but the others wandered off to find a pretty girl or spicy boy to fill their stomachs. Fleur spun a piece of golden hair between her fingertips, contemplating whether or not she should just head back to the manor and wallow in self-pity. The thought was appealing, however something much more appealing had arrived to the party.

It was the elder witch that inhabited this particular region. She was a young girl, lots of potential, but wasted her time away in front of a camera instead of her fellow witches. Fleur was aware of how her presence made everyone uneasy, so shouldn't the most renowned elder in New Orleans be the one to comfort her brothers and sisters? She poked her head around to the VIP lounge and took a seat on the couch across from the vampire.

"Hello there. It certainly has been awhile." She thought back to the last century she had even bothered to pass through New Orleans. It seemed like long, long ago. It never changed though, the witches were still as bold as ever, believing that this place was theirs to claim. They believed that they could be friendly to all, but Fleur knew most did not trust the vampires. "Su-won, you can hope all you want, but we are who we are right?" she flashed a dazzling grin, more upbeat than before due to the sudden interaction.

"If you're buying than I may bite," the veins beneath her eyes pulsed slightly, her true face just lingering beneath the facade, "I could sure use a good martini or two."

Fleur grew antsy in her seat as the music continued to thump obnoxiously in her ears. Again, she wasn't a party-person, but she couldn't continuously wait in the manor for her witch to finish up the little hoodoo spell she had going on. The time for waiting was over; waiting for another supernatural to try and kill you, waiting for your siblings to come to their senses... It was all an incredible waste of Fleur's time now that she had what she really needed. A game-changer in this long, overplayed battle between her and the other Originals. The vampire was suddenly pulled from her thoughts as Emmanuel returned to her, confirming that everything was as it should be and that nothing looked out of place. Everyone was still dancing, drinking, and feasting, which was what Fleur should be doing at this moment.

A groan escaped her pink lips before she reluctantly picked up the champagne glass at her table. She had been milking it since they arrived to The Royal Orgy so only half was leftover for her to chug down. She sucked the blood off her teeth briefly before deciding it was time for her own lackeys to feed. "Go on," she shoo-ed them off with a finger wag, "Replenish your strength before the sun comes back up. You all might as well have some fun." The younger vampires gave her a suspicious look, but decided it was best they didn't question her motives. She was the boss after all. Emmanuel claimed he would be nearby, but the others wandered off to find a pretty girl or spicy boy to fill their stomachs. Fleur spun a piece of golden hair between her fingertips, contemplating whether or not she should just head back to the manor and wallow in self-pity. The thought was appealing, however something much more appealing had arrived to the party.

It was the elder witch that inhabited this particular region. She was a young girl, lots of potential, but wasted her time away in front of a camera instead of her fellow witches. Fleur was aware of how her presence made everyone uneasy, so shouldn't the most renowned elder in New Orleans be the one to comfort her brothers and sisters? She poked her head around to the VIP lounge and took a seat on the couch across from the vampire.

"Hello there. It certainly has been awhile." She thought back to the last century she had even bothered to pass through New Orleans. It seemed like long, long ago. It never changed though, the witches were still as bold as ever, believing that this place was theirs to claim. They believed that they could be friendly to all, but Fleur knew most did not trust the vampires. "Su-won, you can hope all you want, but we are who we are right?" she flashed a dazzling grin, more upbeat than before due to the sudden interaction.

"If you're buying than I may bite," the veins beneath her eyes pulsed slightly, her true face just lingering beneath the facade, "I could sure use a good martini or two."

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandra snorted at Luca's proclamation. She wasn't buying him anything. She bought him a VIP pass into this club, though technically speaking, it wasn't real. She placed her right hand on her hip. "I know. I'll get someone else to buy you a drink so I don't have to," she retorted, then walked off in search of a candidate for Luca to hang out with. Luckily, the best man came around not far off from where Luca stood. Alexandra approached him. She couldn't remember his name, but there was an odd sense of déjà vu she got from him.

"Hey you." She grinned at the dark-haired man, flipped her hair, and placed a hand on his chest. Oh, he hadn't changed one bit. "I want you to go get Luca- that man over there," She pointed her thumb towards the young man with brown hair and a simple shirt on, "and buy him a drink, preferably a shot. Just make him happy and I'll talk to you later, okay?" She gave the man a coy smile, patted his shoulder, and whisked herself away to the VIP lounge where she planned to hang for the rest of the night.

Alexandra entered the halls in the back, held up her pass, and they let her into the biggest room they had. The overwhelming aroma of witch assaulted her nose and a... Fleur; a clean one at that. She pursed her lips and tried to steady her beating heart. This was not what she came here for. She snorted in amusement and pretended to be okay. "My. What an interesting duo to find lounging in the back of a night club." The corners of her lips rose, but no wrinkles formed at the creases of her eyes.

Interaction: Luca @BladeX, Emmanuel (NPC)
Mention: Fleur @Tyche, Suwon @MisterGrumpyLoli

|Benjamin|Luca

The Wolf

Ben let himself wallow through his bourbon, his clothes drying before he ran his fingers through his messy, damp hair. He'd find work somewhere around town and just keep and eye out for Luca. At this point, it was quite clear that Luca wanted to be crazy, and live his life. Benjamin couldn't really blame him. Had Ben had a normal childhood, he'd probably have been just as crazy. To be fair, he had his own ways of acting out. Frequent one night stands with few relationships that would last until they got tired of Ben having to leave in the middle of a date to get Luca. Luca in the hospital with a broken arm, bruised ribs, and multiple lacerations. Luca arrested. Luca hiding from police. It was a pattern but Ben wasn't sure what else to really do with his life. He'd never ventured into any sort of hobby, he'd never contemplated going to college, he'd never make it through a class before he had a Luca. So he settled for manual labor, construction, helping work fields, or simply working with other animals in the zoo.

He took a deep breath, content to go find a hotel for the night before he heard a familiar voice not far off. His eyes scanned the tables of the diner until they landed on a woman with curly brown hair sitting down at a table. There was no way she'd traveled all the way down here, was there?

Ben questioned approaching her before deciding to go for it and walking over. "I feel like I have bumped into you somewhere before, but I'm not quite certain where." He joked, remembering the incident in Kansas City before he came down where he'd bumped into Ophelie, both their coffees going everywhere. It was that stereotypical movie meeting but hey, that was the one time he actually spent almost two hours talking to someone before he had to run after he who isn't going to be named. Again.
Ophelie @Tyche

The Hybrid

Luca scoffed at her, if he wasn't being nice, he had a specific finger he'd hold up but she wasn't worth his precious time. He couldn't waste another second sober with a Debbie downer by him so he simply went over to the bar and looked around to see what all there was. To be honest, he'd rather have came here with Addy but... Miss bossy pants. That was all he needed to say. He was actually missing his friend as he ordered his drink.

"Hey sugar buns, can you make me a... Hm... Sex on the Beach. And a Blow Job. The drink but you know..." He said, giving him a flirty smile, before sitting down at a bar stool. He looked around the club and grinned. He planned to be dancing on the bar soon enough. After all, a party was never a party until Luca arrived. "So tell me, what exactly does it take to get booted from this place?" He questioned, wondering if he'd easily be kicked out for his drunken antics. "Because I plan for people to be taking shots off my naked body while I lay on this bar. Just a warning. It'd been a long time since I got to get a little wild."

Ben let himself wallow through his bourbon, his clothes drying before he ran his fingers through his messy, damp hair. He'd find work somewhere around town and just keep and eye out for Luca. At this point, it was quite clear that Luca wanted to be crazy, and live his life. Benjamin couldn't really blame him. Had Ben had a normal childhood, he'd probably have been just as crazy. To be fair, he had his own ways of acting out. Frequent one night stands with few relationships that would last until they got tired of Ben having to leave in the middle of a date to get Luca. Luca in the hospital with a broken arm, bruised ribs, and multiple lacerations. Luca arrested. Luca hiding from police. It was a pattern but Ben wasn't sure what else to really do with his life. He'd never ventured into any sort of hobby, he'd never contemplated going to college, he'd never make it through a class before he had a Luca. So he settled for manual labor, construction, helping work fields, or simply working with other animals in the zoo.

He took a deep breath, content to go find a hotel for the night before he heard a familiar voice not far off. His eyes scanned the tables of the diner until they landed on a woman with curly brown hair sitting down at a table. There was no way she'd traveled all the way down here, was there?

Ben questioned approaching her before deciding to go for it and walking over. "I feel like I have bumped into you somewhere before, but I'm not quite certain where." He joked, remembering the incident in Kansas City before he came down where he'd bumped into Ophelie, both their coffees going everywhere. It was that stereotypical movie meeting but hey, that was the one time he actually spent almost two hours talking to someone before he had to run after he who isn't going to be named. Again.

Luca scoffed at her, if he wasn't being nice, he had a specific finger he'd hold up but she wasn't worth his precious time. He couldn't waste another second sober with a Debbie downer by him so he simply went over to the bar and looked around to see what all there was. To be honest, he'd rather have came here with Addy but... Miss bossy pants. That was all he needed to say. He was actually missing his friend as he ordered his drink.

"Hey sugar buns, can you make me a... Hm... Sex on the Beach. And a Blow Job. The drink but you know..." He said, giving him a flirty smile, before sitting down at a bar stool. He looked around the club and grinned. He planned to be dancing on the bar soon enough. After all, a party was never a party until Luca arrived. "So tell me, what exactly does it take to get booted from this place?" He questioned, wondering if he'd easily be kicked out for his drunken antics. "Because I plan for people to be taking shots off my naked body while I lay on this bar. Just a warning. It'd been a long time since I got to get a little wild."

The sounds of feet meeting the wet sidewalk echoed down the alleyways close to where Alex was currently walking. Normally, the young man would have driven to work, but the impending rain made him change his mind. Alex adored the rain and the soothing feeling it had over him. So, with a simple black umbrella over his head, the Witch walked carefully and slowly down to the Royal Orgy, as it was so cutely named, where he worked. Now, most people would ask why he, a nineteen year old, was a bartender at of the most alcoholic and sexually active clubs in the world, but the people that knew the owner, Eros, knew that Alex was his best friend, so Eros was kind of entitled to give his best friend a job.

Alex was currently clad in his normal attire for work: Black dress shoes, tight fitted black pants, a tucked in button up shirt with the sleeves rolled above his elbows, a crimson bowtie and matching suspenders, and his usual black hat perched neatly atop his head.

Silently he walked, adjusting his glasses ever so slightly as they threatened to droop down his nose a bit. A gentle breeze blew past, and Alex didn't even really notice. Getting later in the year, it was slightly cooler than normal, but not nearly as cold as Alex would have liked it to be. Begrudging the annoying Louisiana weather, Alex sauntered through the back door of the club, the music already reverberating out of the walls into the surrounding area.

As he stepped in, that air of familiarity instantly washed over him and he felt oddly calm in the place swimming with people. Taking only a moment to regain his composure, he quickly assumed his normal place behind the bar and instantly got to work taking orders for creepy people who felt the need to hoot and holler at him. Sure it was annoying, but he always got good tips. Besides, he'd just sick Grandpa on anyone who got too creepy.

After a relatively long time of going without being called some odd pet name, a voice rang out to Alex above the others around the bar.

"Hey sugar buns, can you make me a... Hm... Sex on the Beach. And a Blow Job. The drink but you know..."

A soft, inaudible sigh left Alex's mouth. Sugar buns? Really? Rolling his eyes away from the one talking to him, he just nodded and got the required glasses and drinks and began mixing. As he was about to pour the first drink into the mixer, he stopped. It was obvious when he realized the little blow job joke, as his scowl instnatly turned into a blush that was oddly still visible, despite the red glow of the club.

"So tell me, what exactly does it take to get booted from this place? Because I plan for people to be taking shots off my naked body while I lay on this bar. Just a warning. It'd been a long time since I got to get a little wild."

At that, he finally took a moment to look up at who he was actually serving the drinks to and wasn't really displeased with what he saw, sadly. Ugh, you're lucky you're cute, dude. He mentally cursed to himself as he went back to mixing. "Keep up the suggestive jokes and you're well on your way." He said, the softness in his voice showing through the pretend hardness a bit, obviously still a bit flustered from the previous innuendo. "As long as you don't drag me into your shit and don't piss of anyone else, you'll be fine. Just keep your dick off my counter or you're liable to lose it, courtesy of me." And with that, he gave the man an innocent little smile as he pushed the drinks in front of the other. "Fifteen bucks." Alex said as he turned to return the drinks to their proper place, having to stand on the tips of his toes to barely reach the slot for one of them.

~~~~~

Interaction: Luca @BladeX

Kang Su-won

2ec43ad4a9.png

Su-won was about to stand up and get a bunch of drinks for the two of them when another girl walked into the lounge. She knew it was another vampire and now decided to be a bit more cautious around these two. She smiled back at the girl walking in and gave a small smirk when she saw who it was.
"Oh hello Alexa. Good to see you here. And this would indeed be quite a strange duo. But Fleur arrived here before me cause I came fresh out of a shoot. But let me go get drinks."

Su-won stood up but glanced back at Fleur for a minute.
"And call me Su, you know I hate it when people use my full name"
She winked and made her way over to the bar where she would call over a man wearing a full on waiter outfit. She smiled and put some money on the bar.
"Could I have three martini's bitte schön?"

• Love
Reactions: junebug
vampire_saphiria_by_darkest_b4_dawn-d970dfm.jpg
4fd9cc8e959ff04fc71cfc448bdc9b3a.jpg
Rowan O'Callaghan and Eric Northman
Mentioned/interacted: Benjamin @BladeX, Astrid @BladeX , Eric Northman Vampire, and Eric's prodgeny Willa Paxton

The Silver eye's went from the wolf to her prodgeny. She smiled slightly and shook her head at him."You remember when I found you dying in a tent. you my prodgeny have come a long way havre your own prodgeny and she is someone you protect and I am proud to say I have liked watching you become a better Vampire. She smiled and stood her arms went around him and nods for him to go. "I will be around for and bit I can find you Eric". Eric smirked and hugged her he had caught up with his Mentor and now it was time for him to go, she had unfinished business to attend to and he had things to do and see to Eric hugged her and she hugged him back.she said she would find him later. He nods and kissed her cheek as she kissed his.Rowan let him go. Her eye's went to the man who had entered earlier she saw him get up to talk to the woman. Rowan made a frowned and put her hood up. Her sister had left and went home. She decided she should find a place to stay for the night and get away from the other Supernaturals in the place.

She stopped outside after she put her hood up. Taking out her phone she slid her lock screen and went to her contact.Hitting the call button Rowan spoke quickly to the other person on the phone in celtic. The other spoke back and she hung up. Her feet started to carry her towards a hotel. She stopped outside and groaned as she looked for her bag. Great it's back at the bar. With a growl she turned to go to the bar and walked back. Her legs slowly carried her to the bar and went to slowly go in. She frowned as she looked around for her bag it had been at the table, she was starting to get a bit paranoid about it. She didn't have anything to needed in their but, she just didn't want certain things found. She sighed with relief when she saw it and went to pick it up. Her hand reached for it and as she went to walk out she bumped into someone. A growl almost erupted from her throat when she saw it was the male from earlier."Oh sorry I was distracted." She said.

MANSIONZ
✖✖✖
RICH WHITE GIRLS

HALSEY
✖✖✖
STRANGE LOVE

IMAGINE DRAGONS
✖✖✖
RADIOACTIVE

X AMBASSADORS
✖✖✖
UNSTEADY
♥EROS♛
"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT..."
FACE CLAIM: CODY SAINTGNUE
Eros loved when Hal spoke in his native tongue. The french were always the sexist people in his eyes. Giggling at the silly nickname. No matter how many times Hal tried to get him to pronounce it right, Eros still said the total opposite of Mon Chou. His ditzy ways were one of the things that most learned to love about him. A precious blonde without being a natural one at that.

Kicking off his large Moon Boots, once he realized they were still on. Letting his feet breath finally. Eros looked at Hal as his boyfriend pulled out a small baggy of pills. Eyebrows quirking at the sight. Now Eros loved to drink and smoke weed occasionally, but pills were another story that he didn't want to narrate anytime soon. Though, knowing his boyfriend, they were probably just medicine for hangovers and headaches. Grinning at the image of Dr. Hal making a house call just for him.

"Um, well Dr. Hal." He smirked. Eros loved making fun of how Hal always had the right things for someone when they were in need of healing or relaxation. He should truly become a doctor, it's his calling.

He was finally able to sit up, sort of. Head still spinning a little, Eros rested against Hal's chest; looking at the bag one more time. "An aspirin and a glass of water would be perfect right now." Pouting his lips as he moved to the other side of the couch, so Hal could get up and get him a glass of water. "You treat me soo good." Blowing him a kiss, as he laid on the couch, in a fetal position. After this, Eros would be back to his fun and happy self. Or so he hoped.

HEX CODE
#BA99FF

ROLE
Delusional Werewolf

ALLIED
Everyone

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

[spoili]
Eros loved when Hal spoke in his native tongue. The french were always the sexist people in his eyes. Giggling at the silly nickname. No matter how many times Hal tried to get him to pronounce it right, Eros still said the total opposite of Mon Chou. His ditzy ways were one of the things that most learned to love about him. A precious blonde without being a natural one at that.

Kicking off his large Moon Boots, once he realized they were still on. Letting his feet breath finally. Eros looked at Hal as his boyfriend pulled out a small baggy of pills. Eyebrows quirking at the sight. Now Eros loved to drink and smoke weed occasionally, but pills were another story that he didn't want to narrate anytime soon. Though, knowing his boyfriend, they were probably just medicine for hangovers and headaches. Grinning at the image of Dr. Hal making a house call just for him.

"Um, well Dr. Hal." He smirked. Eros loved making fun of how Hal always had the right things for someone when they were in need of healing or relaxation. He should truly become a doctor, it's his calling.

He was finally able to sit up, sort of. Head still spinning a little, Eros rested against Hal's chest; looking at the bag one more time. "An aspirin and a glass of water would be perfect right now." Pouting his lips as he moved to the other side of the couch, so Hal could get up and get him a glass of water. "You treat me soo good." Blowing him a kiss, as he laid on the couch, in a fetal position. After this, Eros would be back to his fun and happy self. Or so he hoped.
[/spoili]​

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
[bg=#75B3BE]
Addy
[/bg]
A sharp vibrating sting attacked her left temple. She groaned and rubbed her head in an effort to soothe it and spoke. "Siri, call Gabe." Her heart still pounded in her chest and the red light hurt her eyes if she looked at it for too long. "Calling Gabe." Siri's robotic, female voice entered the atmosphere. The car in front of her began to move and she pressed her foot to the gas pedal of her toyota camry, eager to get home. She was happy when Gabe picked up his phone and immediately began to dish out today's work news, sarcasm and dislike evident in her tone. "Today was one heck of a day, if I have anything to say about it."

"Oh, yeah? One sec." She noticed him pause mid-sentence. "Okay, go. Did someone run around all the displays messing up the folded shirts? Worse?"

"Well, two teenage girls thought it'd be fun to shoplift a pair of earrings and a purse. On top of that, an old lady came and wanted to refund a shirt that was too tight. She didn't have the receipt, so I told her we were unable to refund for that reason. So, she started going off on me and I apologized profusely, then she wanted to see the manager because I was giving "bad" customer service. Then another customer thought it'd be fun to complain about us not carrying a pair of shoes in their size because the last pair sold out. I recommended other kinds, shrugged it off when her husband told me I could go screw myself, along with my department. I mean, it's not like we could order it. It was canceled. The shoplifting though, let me tell you. That was absolutely astounding. They were so screwed. One of our ladies caught the girls trying to get rid of the tags and I was just laughing the whole time."

"Holy shit! Did those shoplifters get arrested? Are you alright?"

"Um, yeah, I'm fine." She chuckled. "They got arrested and their parents had to pay a fine of five hundred dollars."

"Nice." Gabe made a noise of amusement. "Were the parents pissed? How much trouble did it look like they'd be in?"

"One of the parents grabbed her child's arm and shook her. She looked like she was about to cry."

"Well, at least there's that. You sure you're okay? It sounds like a crazy day. The worst I had to deal with was inventory."

Addy snorted, put her turn signal on, and merged into the left lane. "You kidding me? I'd rather deal with inventory than crazy people. Everything's much better now that I'm headed home. I don't plan to do much except relax." She rolled her neck from side to side and took one more turn into Sungrove Loft Apartments where she resided with Luca.

Ugh, my head still hurts.

"Probably smart." He hesitated a split second, then continued, "Do you want me to stop by with a movie or something later?"

"Mm, yeah. Do that. That'd be great. I'll pop some popcorn and set up our little spot with the blankets and pillows."

"Sure thing. I'll stop by in a while. What should I grab? Horror? Comedy? Shitty action movie?" Addy rolled into the parking lot and took her hair out of her ponytail.

"How about a shitty horror movie? Those always make me laugh."

She pulled into the nearest parking space and turned off her car. Her legs shuffled towards the elevator inside the main lobby and hit number two. His breathy laugh vibrated in the speakers and couldn't help but smile herself. He was fun to be around, she had to give him that. Their movie nights seemed to be more frequent than her full time job at Tempest, a high fashion store owned by Derek Salgado, a handsome afro brazilian man.

"I'll make sure to grab something extra campy, then. Text you when I'm headed over?"

"Sounds awesome. I'll see you then?"

"See you then."

"Ok, bye Gabe."

"Bye! See you in a bit."

She hung up and let out a huge sigh, then shook her hair out and bounced a little to get rid of the nerves bunching up in her shoulders and neck. Addy placed her hands on her hips, lifted her chin up, and took a deep breath, like she was about to tackle a big challenge.

"There better be some ice cream in there for me. Pray to God there is."

Her voice was loud and condescending, but the last thing she had on her mind was how she might be waking the neighbors. Who on Earth went to bed at seven fifteen anyways? She put on a bright smile and strutted towards her door, just around the corner from two seventy one, home to what Addy sensed to be a vampire in the making. She was pretty cute, but her business was none of Addy's business, so Addy didn't bother checking the gal out when she had multiple chances to do so. It just wasn't her style to seem like she was sort of butting into another person's life.

The witch got her keys out of her purse and opened the door to the two bedroom loft. It was still in the same state she and Luca left it- organized, with a fresh, natural woodsy smell. The apartment was rather simple and minimalist. There was little need to splurge and decorate the apartment nonstop with vintage figurines from the pawn shop or go clothes shopping every other week. Addy was extremely happy the living conditions for her and her roommate were working out; she couldn't have asked for a better friend, if she was being honest. He even helped pay half the rent.

"Ah, Home sweet home."

The door slammed and Addy disappeared to draw herself a hot bubble bath.

[bg=#75B3BE]

location || sungrove loft apartments > apartment 272
interaction ||gabe w/ @Spectre of the Fade (collab)
mentions ||derek salgado (npc), astrid @BladeX
[/bg]

[spoili]A sharp vibrating sting attacked her left temple. She groaned and rubbed her head in an effort to soothe it and spoke. "Siri, call Gabe." Her heart still pounded in her chest and the red light hurt her eyes if she looked at it for too long. "Calling Gabe." Siri's robotic, female voice entered the atmosphere. The car in front of her began to move and she pressed her foot to the gas pedal of her toyota camry, eager to get home. She was happy when Gabe picked up his phone and immediately began to dish out today's work news, sarcasm and dislike evident in her tone. "Today was one heck of a day, if I have anything to say about it."

"Oh, yeah? One sec." She noticed him pause mid-sentence. "Okay, go. Did someone run around all the displays messing up the folded shirts? Worse?"

"Well, two teenage girls thought it'd be fun to shoplift a pair of earrings and a purse. On top of that, an old lady came and wanted to refund a shirt that was too tight. She didn't have the receipt, so I told her we were unable to refund for that reason. So, she started going off on me and I apologized profusely, then she wanted to see the manager because I was giving "bad" customer service. Then another customer thought it'd be fun to complain about us not carrying a pair of shoes in their size because the last pair sold out. I recommended other kinds, shrugged it off when her husband told me I could go screw myself, along with my department. I mean, it's not like we could order it. It was canceled. The shoplifting though, let me tell you. That was absolutely astounding. They were so screwed. One of our ladies caught the girls trying to get rid of the tags and I was just laughing the whole time."

"Holy shit! Did those shoplifters get arrested? Are you alright?"

"Um, yeah, I'm fine." She chuckled. "They got arrested and their parents had to pay a fine of five hundred dollars."

"Nice." Gabe made a noise of amusement. "Were the parents pissed? How much trouble did it look like they'd be in?"

"One of the parents grabbed her child's arm and shook her. She looked like she was about to cry."

"Well, at least there's that. You sure you're okay? It sounds like a crazy day. The worst I had to deal with was inventory."

Addy snorted, put her turn signal on, and merged into the left lane. "You kidding me? I'd rather deal with inventory than crazy people. Everything's much better now that I'm headed home. I don't plan to do much except relax." She rolled her neck from side to side and took one more turn into Sungrove Loft Apartments where she resided with Luca.

Ugh, my head still hurts.

"Probably smart." He hesitated a split second, then continued, "Do you want me to stop by with a movie or something later?"

"Mm, yeah. Do that. That'd be great. I'll pop some popcorn and set up our little spot with the blankets and pillows."

"Sure thing. I'll stop by in a while. What should I grab? Horror? Comedy? Shitty action movie?" Addy rolled into the parking lot and took her hair out of her ponytail.

"How about a shitty horror movie? Those always make me laugh."

She pulled into the nearest parking space and turned off her car. Her legs shuffled towards the elevator inside the main lobby and hit number two. His breathy laugh vibrated in the speakers and couldn't help but smile herself. He was fun to be around, she had to give him that. Their movie nights seemed to be more frequent than her full time job at Tempest, a high fashion store owned by Derek Salgado, a handsome afro brazilian man.

"I'll make sure to grab something extra campy, then. Text you when I'm headed over?"

"Sounds awesome. I'll see you then?"

"See you then."

"Ok, bye Gabe."

"Bye! See you in a bit."

She hung up and let out a huge sigh, then shook her hair out and bounced a little to get rid of the nerves bunching up in her shoulders and neck. Addy placed her hands on her hips, lifted her chin up, and took a deep breath, like she was about to tackle a big challenge.

"There better be some ice cream in there for me. Pray to God there is."

Her voice was loud and condescending, but the last thing she had on her mind was how she might be waking the neighbors. Who on Earth went to bed at seven fifteen anyways? She put on a bright smile and strutted towards her door, just around the corner from two seventy one, home to what Addy sensed to be a vampire in the making. She was pretty cute, but her business was none of Addy's business, so Addy didn't bother checking the gal out when she had multiple chances to do so. It just wasn't her style to seem like she was sort of butting into another person's life.

The witch got her keys out of her purse and opened the door to the two bedroom loft. It was still in the same state she and Luca left it- organized, with a fresh, natural woodsy smell. The apartment was rather simple and minimalist. There was little need to splurge and decorate the apartment nonstop with vintage figurines from the pawn shop or go clothes shopping every other week. Addy was extremely happy the living conditions for her and her roommate were working out; she couldn't have asked for a better friend, if she was being honest. He even helped pay half the rent.

"Ah, Home sweet home."

The door slammed and Addy disappeared to draw herself a hot bubble bath.[/spoili]

Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Content ✯ Tagged: @MadKingJai™
Another fond look crossed Hal's face while Eros kicked off his boots, this one as equally unrestrained as the first. Eros was...adorable, for lack of a better word. Cute as a box full of puppies, sweet like sugar candy, ditzy like the blonde Hal was supposed to be. He was worthy of adoration and Hal was here with the intention of giving it to him. It'd been decades since Hal had been so attracted to another person...The fact that said other person was a werewolf who convinced himself he was a vampire? Odd and perhaps concerning, to a cautious and well balanced person, but Hal really couldn't bring himself to care. Everyone had their delusions. Everyone had their issues. Who was he to pick at another's?

Hal rested his chin on his boyfriend's head til Eros moved, then got up with a slow stretch. "Doctor Hal, in the house," he replied with a hard nod and a comically serious expression, standing for a moment with his arms spreading out and shoulders rolling smoothly, then off into the kitchen he went. He walked, oddly enough, instead of utilizing his natural speed. There was something humbling about the slowness of doing the process correctly that appealed to the youngest Original. "Awesome bedside manner. Notoriously great with kids. Everybody loves the jokes about death," he continued as he rustled around in said kitchen, soon finding a clean glass and filling it with water. Lighthearted sarcasm dripped from his tone.

He walked back to the couch with measured steps, offering the glass and a few of the aspirin he'd taken from the bag to Eros before sitting back down. Sure enough, however, he had more to tack on, adding, "Don't think I'm into that career choice, though." Those words were said with a thoughtful expression that soon twisted into a wicked smile that flashed his elongated teeth. "Doubt staff would approve of me biting patients. Or patients biting me." He punctuated the statement by moving so he could playfully nip at Eros' shoulder, smile widening further.

"Think you're feeling like going into the club tonight?" he asked after a few moments, eyes still intently focused on Eros. His expression was intense, but mostly in his eyes and readable as concern if one bothered to determine such a thing. Yeah, maybe he was a little worried. Maybe. It was weird being actively concerned for the well being of another person, thus the intensity of the expression, but Hal was getting used to it rather quickly.

Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Content ✯ Tagged: @MadKingJai™

Another fond look crossed Hal's face while Eros kicked off his boots, this one as equally unrestrained as the first. Eros was...adorable, for lack of a better word. Cute as a box full of puppies, sweet like sugar candy, ditzy like the blonde Hal was supposed to be. He was worthy of adoration and Hal was here with the intention of giving it to him. It'd been decades since Hal had been so attracted to another person...The fact that said other person was a werewolf who convinced himself he was a vampire? Odd and perhaps concerning, to a cautious and well balanced person, but Hal really couldn't bring himself to care. Everyone had their delusions. Everyone had their issues. Who was he to pick at another's?

Hal rested his chin on his boyfriend's head til Eros moved, then got up with a slow stretch. "Doctor Hal, in the house," he replied with a hard nod and a comically serious expression, standing for a moment with his arms spreading out and shoulders rolling smoothly, then off into the kitchen he went. He walked, oddly enough, instead of utilizing his natural speed. There was something humbling about the slowness of doing the process correctly that appealed to the youngest Original. "Awesome bedside manner. Notoriously great with kids. Everybody loves the jokes about death," he continued as he rustled around in said kitchen, soon finding a clean glass and filling it with water. Lighthearted sarcasm dripped from his tone.

He walked back to the couch with measured steps, offering the glass and a few of the aspirin he'd taken from the bag to Eros before sitting back down. Sure enough, however, he had more to tack on, adding, "Don't think I'm into that career choice, though." Those words were said with a thoughtful expression that soon twisted into a wicked smile that flashed his elongated teeth. "Doubt staff would approve of me biting patients. Or patients biting me." He punctuated the statement by moving so he could playfully nip at Eros' shoulder, smile widening further.

"Think you're feeling like going into the club tonight?" he asked after a few moments, eyes still intently focused on Eros. His expression was intense, but mostly in his eyes and readable as concern if one bothered to determine such a thing. Yeah, maybe he was a little worried. Maybe. It was weird being actively concerned for the well being of another person, thus the intensity of the expression, but Hal was getting used to it rather quickly.​

• Love
Reactions: junebug and Justin

Astrid|Luca

The Original

Astrid sighed as Supernatural came to an end, and she got up to get herself a bloodbag. She didn't mind feeding from humans, and actually it's not that she didn't prefer it, she just found it easier to have a friend or two working bloodbanks to bring her a month's supply rather than have to go out, find a human, bite, compulsion... She was a bit too lazy, and the only time she cared to go through the motions is if it was needed, or if she intended to kill said human. Rarely was either the case.

She heard her neighbor get home and bit into the bloodbag, going over to a small sliding glass door that led to a tiny balcony and looking at the traffic going by on the streets below. She was rather bored, so she closed her eyes and let herself focus on bits and pieces of conversations, eaves dropping on pretty much anyone and everyone.

The Hybrid

Luca grinned at Alex's response. The guy had a good sense of style, and he did have a rather nice ass. "If suggestive jokes would set me on that path, twenty minutes from now someone will be scraping my drunken comatose ass off the side walk." He said, actually being completely honest about that. The last time he let loose he started out at a small house party a friend of his was at. Then he ended up sobering up in New Orleans a few weeks later, with no idea how he'd really managed to get there. It took him forever to piece things together enough to eventually find his wallet, which wouldn't have happened had Addy not found him. He didn't know what happened to him, he just knew he craved blood, and sunlight burned. He was well aware he was a wolf, but this other thing was foreign to him. He never really asked Addy much about it, he just assumed that his wolf side was defective. He had no idea there was much aside from werewolves and witches, but he was a sheltered little lad.

"Drag you into my shit? No... That'd be messy and quite the turn off." He said, feigning confusion almost as if he really didn't understand what Alex meant by that choice of words, as he slapped a 20 down on the bar, not really caring about change, bar tender could keep it. "Oh? Lose my dick? I don't think that's possibly, it's well attached last I checked. And besides, I'd need it if I was ever going to have a good time." He said, giving Alex a wink before taking his shot and picking up his drink. He was simply trying to get the rather cranky bar tender to have some sort of reaction. Even if it was agitated laughter. However, Luca's attention quickly sifted through the crowd, trying to find a willing participant in his hopefully wild night. "So tell me, Mr. Grumpus, is there anyone in here, or who will be in there, that is relatively fun? If I don't wake up in lock up, I know I wasn't drunk enough." He said, mumbling the last part more to himself.

He didn't know many people in town yet. Only Addy, and maybe that stiff cranky lady who got him into The Royal Orgy, but otherwise we was pretty much alone. And if there was one thing Luca found he hated more than having his brother chase him around, it was not having someone there. In fact, Luca could almost feel himself growing a bit sad, missing home, before he found his glass was empty. "Mr. Grumpus, do you have something that will get me drunk faster than this?" He questioned, giving Alex puppy eyes, almost looking like an innocent kid for a fraction of a second before grinning and waggling his eyebrows.

Astrid sighed as Supernatural came to an end, and she got up to get herself a bloodbag. She didn't mind feeding from humans, and actually it's not that she didn't prefer it, she just found it easier to have a friend or two working bloodbanks to bring her a month's supply rather than have to go out, find a human, bite, compulsion... She was a bit too lazy, and the only time she cared to go through the motions is if it was needed, or if she intended to kill said human. Rarely was either the case.

She heard her neighbor get home and bit into the bloodbag, going over to a small sliding glass door that led to a tiny balcony and looking at the traffic going by on the streets below. She was rather bored, so she closed her eyes and let herself focus on bits and pieces of conversations, eaves dropping on pretty much anyone and everyone.

Luca grinned at Alex's response. The guy had a good sense of style, and he did have a rather nice ass. "If suggestive jokes would set me on that path, twenty minutes from now someone will be scraping my drunken comatose ass off the side walk." He said, actually being completely honest about that. The last time he let loose he started out at a small house party a friend of his was at. Then he ended up sobering up in New Orleans a few weeks later, with no idea how he'd really managed to get there. It took him forever to piece things together enough to eventually find his wallet, which wouldn't have happened had Addy not found him. He didn't know what happened to him, he just knew he craved blood, and sunlight burned. He was well aware he was a wolf, but this other thing was foreign to him. He never really asked Addy much about it, he just assumed that his wolf side was defective. He had no idea there was much aside from werewolves and witches, but he was a sheltered little lad.

"Drag you into my shit? No... That'd be messy and quite the turn off." He said, feigning confusion almost as if he really didn't understand what Alex meant by that choice of words, as he slapped a 20 down on the bar, not really caring about change, bar tender could keep it. "Oh? Lose my dick? I don't think that's possibly, it's well attached last I checked. And besides, I'd need it if I was ever going to have a good time." He said, giving Alex a wink before taking his shot and picking up his drink. He was simply trying to get the rather cranky bar tender to have some sort of reaction. Even if it was agitated laughter. However, Luca's attention quickly sifted through the crowd, trying to find a willing participant in his hopefully wild night. "So tell me, Mr. Grumpus, is there anyone in here, or who will be in there, that is relatively fun? If I don't wake up in lock up, I know I wasn't drunk enough." He said, mumbling the last part more to himself.

He didn't know many people in town yet. Only Addy, and maybe that stiff cranky lady who got him into The Royal Orgy, but otherwise we was pretty much alone. And if there was one thing Luca found he hated more than having his brother chase him around, it was not having someone there. In fact, Luca could almost feel himself growing a bit sad, missing home, before he found his glass was empty. "Mr. Grumpus, do you have something that will get me drunk faster than this?" He questioned, giving Alex puppy eyes, almost looking like an innocent kid for a fraction of a second before grinning and waggling his eyebrows.

Zai felt somewhat uncomfortable in the bar since he knew no one and it appeared that everyone came with someone else. Feeling out of place, Zai finished his food and stood to leave. He thanked the bar tender for allowing him to sit on that side of the restaurant before leaving the bar. By now it was raining rather steadily. Taking a deep breath beneath the small canopy, Zai wondered if he should call an uber or something. His eyes wandered down the streets of the French Quarter. Things were pretty calm due to the rain. The steady sound of water hitting the pavement seemed to lull the area to a soft mumble. Zai couldn't help but smile at the sound. He didn't really enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city as much as some, but the sound of rain was soothing.

Zai pulled out his phone quickly. It was still in the plastic bag, but since it wasn't a touch screen, he could text through the plastic. Looking through his contacts, Zai wondered what everyone was doing. It seemed like people had somewhere to be. With a quick flip of his phone, Zai tucked it back into his pocket and started the walk back towards the university. It was a bit of a walk, but he didn't mind. Water was something that Zai always loved and the feel of the cool rain kept him alert.

Location ~ streets of the French Quarter

th

Name: James Quinn
Location: Just outside "The Royal Orgy" ---> Inside "The Royal Orgy
Mention: @espoir (Alexandra)
Interaction: NPC Bouncer (Back Door)

James Quinn calmly listened as the thunder boomed over head in the darkened sky as he leaned back against the right wall of an alley within the French Quarter. A breathed out slowly with a smile as he pulled out his phone to make sure he had the right place in his sits. "The Royal Orgy huh? What, did King Louie fuck in there er somethin?" The man joked to himself as he turned his head to see the front of the nightclub but even more importantly so, caught a glimpse of the very person he came to meet in this swampy wet place. "So...there you are Alexandra."
He spoke to himself once more as he watched her walk into the establishment past the bouncer. Jamie supposed that his tracking skills and contacts have yet to fail him. Though if he was being honest it wasn't hard for people he asked if they remembered a beauty like that. 'I wonder if all those vampires really do keep up appearances that well' he thought to himself as he checked to make sure that his 1911 handgun was tucked away in his waist band along with his knife he kept in his pocket before making his way out of the alley and around to the back of "The Royal Orgy."

As the Irishman turned the corner heading down the alley that led to the back of the establishment, no surprise to Jamie there standing guard at the back door was a second bouncer; except of course no one else was back here. Jamie casually rolled his head all around and began acting as if he was lost and trying to find his way in the night as he approached the bouncer. It didn't take long for the large man in a black suit with shades and a buzz-cut to notice. "Hey, sorry pal your not allowed back here." The large man said in a deep voice. Jamie stops just a few paces from the bouncer with a shocked expression and speaks in a worried tone. "Oh, I'm sorry mate. I'm just a tad lost, I think I took a wrong turn somewhere. If it ain't too much trouble for ya, could you give me directions too---" Just before the bouncer was about to respond with an annoyed tone, without warning Jamie swiftly kicks upwards straight between the bouncer's legs causing him to groan in pain covering his crotch with both hands and falling to his knees in front of his assailant. With a twisted grin Jamie retrieves his personal handgun from his waistband and smirks down at the bouncer. "Sorry mate but there is someone inside that I'm gonna go meet." Before the bouncer could respond Jamie smashed the hand grip of his firearm into the temple of the kneeling man knocking him out cold onto ground. "Take a nap, you've been working too hard." The man joked before hiding his pistol within his waistband once more before casually entering the nightclub through the now unguarded back door.

The man shutting the door behind him as he casually strolled his way inside to continue his search.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Begrudgingly, Alex had to climb onto the counter to put away a few of the bottles left sitting there. I don't know how many times I've told that asshole to get me a fucking stepping stool. In his head, he cursed the asshole known as his best friend. It was so embarrassing for him being short in the first place, but having to climb up and down on a counter was horrid. Eros told him how adorable it was and that it would 'bring in more tips' but that didn't alleviate Alex's frustration with the whole situation.

He barely registered what the man had said to him as he was called over to another customer. Oh great, he's gonna be one of those annoying people, isn't he? Sighing mentally, Alex moved to serve the pretty woman the three martinis she ordered with a small nod. It only took him a few moments to slide her the drinks and take the money with a small 'Thank you' before he moved to return the alcohol to its proper placement among the rest he had to deal with all night.

Sadly, he got back in just enough time to hear the guy talking as if he had legitimately taken what Alex said seriously and he just gave him the most blank stare Alex had mustered in his lifetime, and he had mustered thousands. Despite this guy starting to get on his nerves, Alex couldn't help but shake his head and roll his eyes as the wink caused a bit of a blush to dust its way across his pale cheeks. This guy was pretty damn cute, so it did pretty well to alleviate the annoyance he brought on, obviously only trying to get some kind of reaction from Alex. His eyes narrowed a bit at the nickname thrust upon him. Alex couldn't really argue, however, as it was honestly pretty accurate.

"Well, if he's not too hung over from last night to show up, Eros is always the life of the party."
He said, walking just a few steps away to serve another drink. "He likes to get unnecessarily drunk and tends to get naked. But, most of the fun people are out on the dance floor." Alex partially surprised himself. He normally didn't talk this much to people even if they talked to him first like this one. But, the logic in his head figured this guy would leave him alone faster if he played along and got him drunk and away from the bar.

He was cleaning out a cup when the man spoke to him again, scoffing at the puppy eyes and shaking his head at the wiggling eyebrows. "You know," he began, grabbing a clean glass and multiple bottles of alcohol that looked like they probably shouldn't be put together for the sake of one's liver, "I have a name." Not like Alex really planned on giving it to him at that moment, he just left it at that and began to add the many alcohols into a single glass with no mixing. He poured gin, vodka, absinthe, brandy and blackberry liquor equally into one glass, giving it a very fruity drink look, adding a lime wedge and a tiny umbrella just because.

With a cocky smirk, he slid the glass in front of the other. "If you handle this drink better than most people I see attempt it, it's on the house." Reaching over the counter, Alex gently and condescendingly patted the other on the cheek. "Drink up, Fido." He said in a voice one would use when talking to their pet dog before smirking again and moving to put up the bottles.

~~~~~
Interaction: Su @MisterGrumpyLoli, Luca @BladeX

[bg=#75B3BE]
Addy
[/bg]
Addy sank deeper into the warm water and stared at her feet, hot pink nail polish cracked and weared down. Candle light illuminated on golden pedestals at every corner of the bathtub. Red petals floated across the steamy water and Addy's body worked to undo the tightness in her legs, shoulders, and neck. Addy pulled her wet hair back and moved it to her left shoulder. Addy took three deep breaths and began to move her fingers up and down, left to right, forming a five pointed star with a circle around it. She murmured a small incantation to protect and banish negative energies.

"In these names that are above all others, the name of the great lady and powerful Lord, I hunt by seed, flower and fruit of evil, I cast a spell on them with power and purity, Whether constrained by chains Or returned to darkness, They may never disturb the servants of the gods."

Everything was silent. She could feel the negative energies begin to waver and slip away. Her eyes opened, vision blurry. She felt a tear streak her cheek. Addy reached up, wiped her eyes, and took a long and deep breath. "Don't let it get to you. You're strong, Addy. I know you are," she whispered. Her eyes watered again and she felt overwhelmed. Her hands and feet became wrinkly as she broke down and let her agony run free.

A couple hours later, she exited the tub, eyes red and puffy, body feeling relaxed. Addy grabbed her light pink bathrobe and glanced at the woman in the mirror. She made another effort to ease her anxiety and gave the stranger a big smile. "You're beautiful, Addy. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." She tied her bathrobe in a huge knot, exfoliated her face, and put cucumber scented lotion on her arms and legs. Addy left the bathroom promptly to get some red tea with honey and her matching slippers.

Her body naturally took her outside to her balcony where she noticed a familiar face to her right. Her neighbor, in a state of content and peace. Addy glanced down below at the cars and far ahead, where the light turned red. Admittedly, the noises and soft whispers of the breeze made Addy feel content with her own self. She licked her lips and made an effort to start a conversation. "Excuse me. Hey." Her tone was soft. She gave the vampire a brief wave. "Nice night out, isn't it? I'm Addy, next door neighbor. Been living here for about a month or so."

[bg=#75B3BE]

location || bathroom > balcony
interaction || astrid @BladeX
mentions ||no one
spell source || A Spell to Banish Negative Energies |
Wiccan Spells
[/bg]

[spoili]Addy sank deeper into the warm water and stared at her feet, hot pink nail polish cracked and weared down. Candle light illuminated on golden pedestals at every corner of the bathtub. Red petals floated across the steamy water and Addy's body worked to undo the tightness in her legs, shoulders, and neck. Addy pulled her wet hair back and moved it to her left shoulder. Addy took three deep breaths and began to move her fingers up and down, left to right, forming a five pointed star with a circle around it. She murmured a small incantation to protect and banish negative energies.

"In these names that are above all others, the name of the great lady and powerful Lord, I hunt by seed, flower and fruit of evil, I cast a spell on them with power and purity, Whether constrained by chains Or returned to darkness, They may never disturb the servants of the gods."

Everything was silent. She could feel the negative energies begin to waver and slip away. Her eyes opened, vision blurry. She felt a tear streak her cheek. Addy reached up, wiped her eyes, and took a long and deep breath. "Don't let it get to you. You're strong, Addy. I know you are," she whispered. Her eyes watered again and she felt overwhelmed. Her hands and feet became wrinkly as she broke down and let her agony run free.

A couple hours later, she exited the tub, eyes red and puffy, body feeling relaxed. Addy grabbed her light pink bathrobe and glanced at the woman in the mirror. She made another effort to ease her anxiety and gave the stranger a big smile. "You're beautiful, Addy. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." She tied her bathrobe in a huge knot, exfoliated her face, and put cucumber scented lotion on her arms and legs. Addy left the bathroom promptly to get some red tea with honey and her matching slippers.

Her body naturally took her outside to her balcony where she noticed a familiar face to her right. Her neighbor, in a state of content and peace. Addy glanced down below at the cars and far ahead, where the light turned red. Admittedly, the noises and soft whispers of the breeze made Addy feel content with her own self. She licked her lips and made an effort to start a conversation. "Excuse me. Hey." Her tone was soft. She gave the vampire a brief wave. "Nice night out, isn't it? I'm Addy, next door neighbor. Been living here for about a month or so."[/spoili]

MANSIONZ
✖✖✖
RICH WHITE GIRLS

HALSEY
✖✖✖
STRANGE LOVE

IMAGINE DRAGONS
✖✖✖
RADIOACTIVE

X AMBASSADORS
✖✖✖
UNSTEADY
♥EROS♛
"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT..."
FACE CLAIM: CODY SAINTGNUE
Eros let his head stop spinning, as he waited for his boyfriend to come back with that much needed glass of water and those aspirin. He could at least sit up now, instead of laying down like a miserable baby who had a bad stomach bug. Throwing his head back against the plush couch, Eros looked over when he saw Hal coming back into the living room. Giving a small smirk, as he took the glass of water and the pills. [color= #BA99FF]"Thank you baby."[/color] Shooting the pills down his throat and gulping down the water.

Eros licked his lips, just in case some water got on them. Placing the empty glass on the small table in front of the couch. He only gave a light laugh when Hal nibbled on his shoulder. [color= #BA99FF]"I don't know. I think you'd make a great doctor. Just make sure to not go around sucking on every neck that passes by you."[/color] Rolling his eyes playfully as he moved closer to Hal. Holding his boyfriend against his body. [color= #BA99FF]"I still don't understand how you're soo cold... but I'm soo warm. I guess I am a special type of vampire..."[/color] Letting that trail off, before Eros pulled his arms away and stood up in front of Hal.

It only took a few minutes for Eros' hangover to end. Though he expected being a vampire and all, the amount that he drunk last night shouldn't have done as much damage as it did. As if he was alive or something. Soo odd, but that wasn't the first time Eros felt like a new breed of vampire. Plenty of times he felt different than the other vampires around. Especially when a full moon occurred and he blacked out and woke up the next day, remembering nothing. No one has ever told him what happens when he blacks out. Overtime, he just guessed it was pretty humiliating and all of his friends and Hal wanted to save the little dignity that he did still have.

[color= #BA99FF]"I feel better now, so we can so go to the club. It is my club after all. What kind of Owner would I be if I didn't make an appearance before the night ended."[/color] Winking at Hal. He gave the Original Vampire a kiss; pulling back with a grin on his face. [color= #BA99FF]"I'm going to go take a shower. I would ask if you wanted to join, but..."[/color] Moving back towards the bathroom. [color= #BA99FF]"We would definitely not make it to The Royal Orgy if we took a shower together."[/color] Laughing as he sashayed off to the shower.

Eros wanted to get the dog smell off of him badly, but it never seemed to go away. No matter how much he tried to get clean. [color= #BA99FF]"I don't even have a pet dog. So crazy."[/color] He spoke to himself, as he lathered his body in lavender scented body wash. Making sure to clean out his hair as well. Didn't want any alcohol to seep into it.

The delusional werewolf didn't take long in the shower. He was a regular; wash, dry and dress type of guy. Never fussing about an outfit and usually putting different things together and somehow making it work. His style of clothing was as chaotic and childish as his personality. He was a walking billboard for his own life.

After about fifteen minutes, Eros was finished taking a shower and getting dressed. Deciding to wear something extra special for the night. Something that showed how proud he was of what he represented and what his relationship with Hal represented as well. Once checking his hair out in the mirror; the only part that he did take a bit longer on then the rest, Eros skipped from the back of his home and greeted Hal with a giant smile. [color= #BA99FF]"I'll race you to your motorcycle."[/color] He didn't give Hal a chance to stand up; gliding towards the exit of his home. [color= #BA99FF]"The first one there... gets to drive it!"[/color] He yelled up the stairs of his apartment.

Once he found Hal's motorcycle parked in the garage area of his apartment complex, Eros hopped on top of it. The thing is... the ditzy male didn't have the keys to the thing. [color= #BA99FF]"Damn it. I should have grabbed the keys."[/color] Biting his lip as he at least pretended to drive it, while he waited for Hal. [color= #BA99FF]"Vroom... vroom!"[/color] Eyes glowing with excitement.

HEX CODE
#BA99FF

ROLE
Delusional Werewolf

ALLIED
Everyone

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

| |
Heading To The Royal Orgy

[spoili]
Eros let his head stop spinning, as he waited for his boyfriend to come back with that much needed glass of water and those aspirin. He could at least sit up now, instead of laying down like a miserable baby who had a bad stomach bug. Throwing his head back against the plush couch, Eros looked over when he saw Hal coming back into the living room. Giving a small smirk, as he took the glass of water and the pills. [color= #BA99FF]"Thank you baby."[/color] Shooting the pills down his throat and gulping down the water.

Eros licked his lips, just in case some water got on them. Placing the empty glass on the small table in front of the couch. He only gave a light laugh when Hal nibbled on his shoulder. [color= #BA99FF]"I don't know. I think you'd make a great doctor. Just make sure to not go around sucking on every neck that passes by you."[/color] Rolling his eyes playfully as he moved closer to Hal. Holding his boyfriend against his body. [color= #BA99FF]"I still don't understand how you're soo cold... but I'm soo warm. I guess I am a special type of vampire..."[/color] Letting that trail off, before Eros pulled his arms away and stood up in front of Hal.

It only took a few minutes for Eros' hangover to end. Though he expected being a vampire and all, the amount that he drunk last night shouldn't have done as much damage as it did. As if he was alive or something. Soo odd, but that wasn't the first time Eros felt like a new breed of vampire. Plenty of times he felt different than the other vampires around. Especially when a full moon occurred and he blacked out and woke up the next day, remembering nothing. No one has ever told him what happens when he blacks out. Overtime, he just guessed it was pretty humiliating and all of his friends and Hal wanted to save the little dignity that he did still have.

[color= #BA99FF]"I feel better now, so we can so go to the club. It is my club after all. What kind of Owner would I be if I didn't make an appearance before the night ended."[/color] Winking at Hal. He gave the Original Vampire a kiss; pulling back with a grin on his face. [color= #BA99FF]"I'm going to go take a shower. I would ask if you wanted to join, but..."[/color] Moving back towards the bathroom. [color= #BA99FF]"We would definitely not make it to The Royal Orgy if we took a shower together."[/color] Laughing as he sashayed off to the shower.

Eros wanted to get the dog smell off of him badly, but it never seemed to go away. No matter how much he tried to get clean. [color= #BA99FF]"I don't even have a pet dog. So crazy."[/color] He spoke to himself, as he lathered his body in lavender scented body wash. Making sure to clean out his hair as well. Didn't want any alcohol to seep into it.

The delusional werewolf didn't take long in the shower. He was a regular; wash, dry and dress type of guy. Never fussing about an outfit and usually putting different things together and somehow making it work. His style of clothing was as chaotic and childish as his personality. He was a walking billboard for his own life.

After about fifteen minutes, Eros was finished taking a shower and getting dressed. Deciding to wear something extra special for the night. Something that showed how proud he was of what he represented and what his relationship with Hal represented as well. Once checking his hair out in the mirror; the only part that he did take a bit longer on then the rest, Eros skipped from the back of his home and greeted Hal with a giant smile. [color= #BA99FF]"I'll race you to your motorcycle."[/color] He didn't give Hal a chance to stand up; gliding towards the exit of his home. [color= #BA99FF]"The first one there... gets to drive it!"[/color] He yelled up the stairs of his apartment.

Once he found Hal's motorcycle parked in the garage area of his apartment complex, Eros hopped on top of it. The thing is... the ditzy male didn't have the keys to the thing. [color= #BA99FF]"Damn it. I should have grabbed the keys."[/color] Biting his lip as he at least pretended to drive it, while he waited for Hal. [color= #BA99FF]"Vroom... vroom!"[/color] Eyes glowing with excitement.
[/spoili]​

• Love
Lilith Streisch
ec98165a6a.png

It was an amazing night. Loud storms, cool rain, and dark streets. This would be a night where Lilith would be able to get a sweet taste of human blood. Lilith was wandering the streets with her cane knocking on the stone pavement loudly through the sounds of rain and thunder. She would arrive to an apartment complex where she would find an unfortunate man alone on the streets.

Lilith wasn't just a normal vampire who rushed in to get what she wanted. No. She liked toying with her food as much as she could to induce fear into them. She found that when she kills a human while it's frightened it's blood tastes even better. However she noticed Astrid on a balcony from the corner of her eye. This was gonna be even more fun than she had initially thought.

Lilith would first use her illusions to make it seem like a child was soaking wet, running through the storm in search of their mom. The kid would be in an alleyway next to the apartment complex. It's crying was very creepy and loud, almost as if someone was playing it through a shitty speaker. The man would walk over and find the kid and begin tapping it's shoulder asking where it's parents were. However when the kid turned around the man let out a terrifying scream. What was found staring at him was not the child, but a body without a face.

The man would try and run away but more of these 'children' were waiting for him. He ran the other side pushing the first monster aside and find himself at a dead end. Suddenly he would hear the loud, echoing knocking of a cane on the pavement. He would see a dark entity in a dress walk up to him. Lilith would reveal herself with a bloodlusty smirk on her face.
"I am sorry it has come to this, but everyone's gotta survive in one way or another right?"
With this Lilith charged at the man and knocked him down where she began sucking his blood out. The screams would be heard throughout the streets, but only people with an amazing sense of hearing would hear them throughout the storm. THis would include Astrid.

If one were to check out the alleyway, all they would find was a pale, lifeless body with blood sprayed all over the walls. Lilith clearly didn't hold back with torturing the man for a little before killing him.​

[tabs]

[tab=Ophélie]
The young brunette averted her eyes from the bar side quickly when Nancy brought her a 3 stack of fresh buttermilk pancakes. Ophélie thanked the woman profusely with a small and began pouring strawberry syrup over the entire stack. Some may say that it was a little much, but Ophélie always knew it was never going to be enough. She took a bite of her pancakes, softly moaning praise into her fork as a dark-haired man made his way over to her booth. Ophélie could see he was the brooding-type and mysterious, however there was something sensitive underneath the tough exterior. Those kind of men always knew how to cry at the appropriate times. His face was familiar to the witch, but she couldn't place her finger on it... The furrow of her brows indicated she wasn't exactly sure why he was speaking to her: mouth full of pancakes.

"I feel like I have bumped into you somewhere before, but I'm not quite certain where."

Oh! She did, in fact, know the guy. A smile spread across her lips as she reached for a napkin and attempted to make herself presentable. "It's nice to see you again! Ben, right?" she laughed at what he had said, the two had met in Kansas briefly over some spilled coffee. It was a refreshing conversation until he had to run off to get his brother who was the typical troublemaker. Ophélie was happy to see a face she could trust around her. Since the vampires had come to town, the young witch had felt completely out of her element with not many friends to back her up. She tilted her head slightly to inspect the boy, trying her best not too come off inappropriate or rude. His presence relieved her, which was a strange sensation for Ophélie. She has had to rely on herself for a very long time... She was getting ahead of herself, it was probably better to converse rather than stare at him.

"So what brings you to New Orleans? It's quite a ways from Kansas City."

Interaction: Ben @BladeX
[/tab]
[tab=Fleur]
The Original vampire sank lower in her seat, one arm draped lazily over the back as she watched Su make her way out to the bar to order the trio drinks. Fleur wasn't prepared to take a look over at the other blonde that had entered the room, instead she gritted her teeth and tried her best to tell herself that this was all a dream. When you are an immortal being you are faced with choices every day and some of those choices are much harder than others. Alexandra's presence had only reminded Fleur of all those centuries ago when she had to make one of the biggest decisions of her newfound vampire life. It's a decision that held many consequences and has haunted her on numerous occasions. It's one of the many things Fleur has done that has been stashed deep, deep down into her subconscious. It seemed like hours ticked by before Fleur finally cleared her throat and attempted a cheeky grin.

"Alexa? Is that what you are going by these days?" her tone was questioning, but playful, Fleur knew better than that. Alexandra was a proud woman and butchering her name wouldn't get you on her nice list. She hadn't seen the younger vampire since she was turned. It must have been Karma's sick sense to get the two of them in a room together once more. Granted, both were now immortal and not clinging desperately onto their last hope of a regular life. No, things were much, much different now and the Original wouldn't be surprised if Alexandra lunged for her throat in the next five seconds.

Interaction: Alexandra @espoir
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Ophélie Bourgeois
The young brunette averted her eyes from the bar side quickly when Nancy brought her a 3 stack of fresh buttermilk pancakes. Ophélie thanked the woman profusely with a small and began pouring strawberry syrup over the entire stack. Some may say that it was a little much, but Ophélie always knew it was never going to be enough. She took a bite of her pancakes, softly moaning praise into her fork as a dark-haired man made his way over to her booth. Ophélie could see he was the brooding-type and mysterious, however there was something sensitive underneath the tough exterior. Those kind of men always knew how to cry at the appropriate times. His face was familiar to the witch, but she couldn't place her finger on it... The furrow of her brows indicated she wasn't exactly sure why he was speaking to her: mouth full of pancakes.

"I feel like I have bumped into you somewhere before, but I'm not quite certain where."

Oh! She did, in fact, know the guy. A smile spread across her lips as she reached for a napkin and attempted to make herself presentable. "It's nice to see you again! Ben, right?" she laughed at what he had said, the two had met in Kansas briefly over some spilled coffee. It was a refreshing conversation until he had to run off to get his brother who was the typical troublemaker. Ophélie was happy to see a face she could trust around her. Since the vampires had come to town, the young witch had felt completely out of her element with not many friends to back her up. She tilted her head slightly to inspect the boy, trying her best not too come off inappropriate or rude. His presence relieved her, which was a strange sensation for Ophélie. She has had to rely on herself for a very long time... She was getting ahead of herself, it was probably better to converse rather than stare at him.

"So what brings you to New Orleans? It's quite a ways from Kansas City."

Fleur de Sauveterre
The Original vampire sank lower in her seat, one arm draped lazily over the back as she watched Su make her way out to the bar to order the trio drinks. Fleur wasn't prepared to take a look over at the other blonde that had entered the room, instead she gritted her teeth and tried her best to tell herself that this was all a dream. When you are an immortal being you are faced with choices every day and some of those choices are much harder than others. Alexandra's presence had only reminded Fleur of all those centuries ago when she had to make one of the biggest decisions of her newfound vampire life. It's a decision that held many consequences and has haunted her on numerous occasions. It's one of the many things Fleur has done that has been stashed deep, deep down into her subconscious. It seemed like hours ticked by before Fleur finally cleared her throat and attempted a cheeky grin.

"Alexa? Is that what you are going by these days?" her tone was questioning, but playful, Fleur knew better than that. Alexandra was a proud woman and butchering her name wouldn't get you on her nice list. She hadn't seen the younger vampire since she was turned. It must have been Karma's sick sense to get the two of them in a room together once more. Granted, both were now immortal and not clinging desperately onto their last hope of a regular life. No, things were much, much different now and the Original wouldn't be surprised if Alexandra lunged for her throat in the next five seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Alexandra felt her fists clench the moment Su-won dared call her "Alexa" and not her full name. She cringed at Fleur's playful, teasing tone. Her nails dug into her skin and her face burned with embarrassment. This wasn't funny and Fleur sure as hell wouldn't be laughing after Alexandra had a taste of revenge. Without another word, Alexandra used her super speed and reflexes to lunge for her sire and wrap her hands around her throat. Her purse fell off her shoulder and onto the ground. "Who the hell do you think you are? You think, just because I came here to a party scene, we can be civil after all those years? You are sorely mistaken, you stupid girl," Alexandra hissed.

Her grip tightened around Fleur's throat a little more, trying to assert how wrong Fleur had been and that she was the top dog, not her sire. "You didn't even consider for once how I'd feel. You just let her go and live her life! You should've just let me die." If there was anything Alexandra regretted more than allowing Fleur to change her, it was feeling like she had to destroy her sister's happy life. She blinked back the tears in her eyes once her vision started becoming blurry. Alexandra couldn't cry, no, not in front of Fleur. "I hate you, Fleur. I absolutely despise you for what you've done and the only thing I want right now is for you to be dead and out of my life."

She tightened her grip more, eager to suffocate the woman, but found she didn't have it in her and loosened her grip.

"It doesn't matter anymore. You're so happy all the damn time, I'm the last person you'd ever think about."

Interaction: Fleur @Tyche
Mention: Suwon @MisterGrumpyLoli