Bloodline

THERON CAINE VOLKOV
♞ "Everyday is a new box, you open it and take a look at what's inside. You're the one who determines if its a gift... or a coffin."♞

tumblr_msl85vmaMX1rjn473o1_500.gif

Location: The Underground Nightclub > Outside Garage | Interactions: Krishna | Mentioned: David (Head Bouncer), Mickey (Bartender)

As Theron jetted out of The Underground with a quick wave to Mickey and a fistbump towards David, his cellphone began ringing a strange tune, which indicated that his boss was attempting to get a hold of him. A small smile prodded at his lips as he fished the phone from his pockets and lifted it to his ear. His quick hello was greeted by another voice on the line and Theron seized getting into his vehicle so he could put his full attention towards the man who was currently paying his bills.

"Krishna. Good to hear from you. Everything is going smooth as silk over here. The lights have just been tinkered with and Mickey is just about done organizing the bar."

The blonde spun a simple pair of keys in his hand as he looked around the baron parking garage. In a few hours time, this place would be bustling with humans and supernaturals alike just trying to get their rocks off. David would take his place outside once more and manage the heavy traffic that would push upon the elevator entrance. Down below, the second bouncer at the main-main entrance would finish the initial check-in and then people would be allowed to wander all they like. A few more bar hands would be managing that vicinity as people put in their special and not so special drink orders. Waitresses would go around the lounge and corner those who look like they aren't having as much fun as they should. Marketing didn't just mean putting up flyers and headlines outside of the club, no, it was also making sure that everyone inside the club was still aware of what The Underground meant. The waiters and waitresses were in charge of keeping patrons satisfied and up to date with the upcoming specials the club had. Theron would be there again tonight, but his job was much more fun. He would be the one in charge of getting the ring to it's final level of intensity and he would be tonight's star.

"Will we be seeing you tonight for the grand opening, sir?" Theron and Krishna's level of professionalism made the werewolf proud of where he had gotten in just a few short months. He was headlining The Underground fighting ring, but he had also been given the responsibility of opening up the initial club and he would be lying if he said he wouldn't be disappointed if Krishna was unable to stop by.

Tagged: @espoir

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Kadence
@Tyche

She bit her lip, nerves bunching up in the back of neck and on the top of her shoulders. "I guess I should tell you. Hopefully there won't be any bad blood between us. I'd hate that."

"Dario... I know him sort of. He was my babysitter when I was younger and let's just be clear, I don't like the guy. Last night was crazy. I went ballistic on him and that little act in the bar? That was fake. Totally fake and I probably shouldn't have done that." She took a deep breathe, heart pounding in her chest. She stared up at the sky. Some huge weight had crashed down on her and made telling her [hopefully still] friend the news unbearable.

"Fenris, I'm a hunter."

She took another deep breathe.

"Or well, I'm supposed to be one but I don't want to be one. I've always abhorred the idea of killing. Dario doesn't even know I'm out here. He'd probably kill me if he saw us, wolf or not. Go for you, then me."

She stopped petting Fenris and began to sat up.

"If you want me to leave now, just nod your head yes, so I know where we stand. I'll even leave your clothes here as a present," she half-joked.

Krishna
@Tyche

"Ah, glad to hear everything's going well. You'll be seeing me tonight, definitely."

Krishna swirled around in his chair and stood up and stuffed his hand in his pocket. His adrenaline pumped through his veins as he imagined the fighting ring and the multitude of people who would come and see it. "I've got a few things to take care down here, so I'll be a little busy, but I came in earlier than usual so I could be there on time. I look forward to seeing what you've got."

The grand opening was fantastic, but nothing excited Krishna more than the thrill of wrestling and survival. Quite frankly, that was probably the only thing he was looking forward to and a few clean shots of Bourbon whiskey. "I've got some clients who're more than happy to take a part as well. You'll be seeing them tonight. I want this to be extravagant and outstanding. People need to feel alive- for lack of a better word- when they walk through those doors. This isn't just some stereotypical night club with all the booze and ladies dancing around the tables. There's more to it and that's the vibe I want when I walk through there. Understood?"

ARCHER | RUNA

location: western hill road | feeling: unsatisfied | outfit: fucked | mentioned: runa (@espoir ) archer (@[B]▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼[/B])

"I suppose having a blackened soul makes it easier for me to see people for who they truly are."

Nothing. She didn't even bother acknowledging that he asked her a question by turning to face him. He must've seriously irked her by pressuring her into riding back with him.
I mean, what's done is done. Archer wasn't going to lie, he was a bit disheartened by her extended silence but he decided against egging on the awkwardness by throwing out another question and gave her just what she wanted: more silence. Not too long after, she finally spoke up.

"
Runa..." he repeated under his breath, a small smile curling at the corners of his lips. He'd never heard that name before, but the way it rolled off his tongue natural. What could he say? It was a beautiful name. Fitting.

Perking up a bit in his seat, Archer loosened his grip on the steering wheel as he briefly looked over at the girl he now knew as Runa before nodding once. "Alright, Miss Runa." He began, accentuating her name like a child who was just given permission to use a curse word. "How long've you been living out here?" Archer really wanted to ask about the boxes again and try to steer the conversation toward what could possibly be bothering her, but he had to take it one step at a time. It didn't look like she was planning on giving him much to work with, anyway.

It was kind of weird, but also a little uncomfortable; being asked questions by an officer. Who knew they'd be so interested in civilian life? She wasn't a criminal, so what was the big deal? She shrugged in response, eyes following a black Volvo as it zoomed by. "
Ten years. You?"

If anyone was asking the questions, it'd be her, not that she felt like talking to the police officer anyways.

The fact that she was now willing to talk (okay, maybe "willing" is too strong of a word) was enough for Archer to ignore the fact that she still hadn't torn her gaze away from the window. He understood just how tense she might've been feeling, but he was hoping to change that. Small talk never really was something he enjoyed, but it was something he mastered over the years.

Pursing his lips with a surprised expression, Archer nodded slowly when she said she'd been living there for ten years. You'd think she'd have someone who could spare a minute to drive her back after ten years. "
Uh, about a week and a half actually. Originally from Kansas but was studying abroad in Italy for a few years. Moved here for the job, really," he replied impassively before quickly directing the conversation back to her. "Ten years...wow. So, you must know a lot of the locals here. Got any family living here?"

She rolled her eyes. Geez, Archer was persistent. She shook off the temptation to be rude, but couldn't help being sarcastic to blow off some steam. "
I don't know anyone and I'm on my own. I'm an adult." Runa wondered if Archer ever thought about the possibility that the reason she wasn't driving her own car was because she wanted to save money and the environment. That was another excuse she came up with, just in case he decided to bombard her with questions regarding transportation.

"Were you embarrassed to be standing next to me at the bus stop officer? Is that why you were persistent in forcing me to come with you, just so you could drive me home? Why do you want to drive me home anyways?" She glanced over at him, eyes staring at him. She bet that change of demeanor would surprise him, but she was looking for answers and she was already irritated that things weren't working out the way she'd wanted to.

"
Am I in trouble?"

In all honesty, Archer wasn't really expecting much of a reply out of her, so when she suddenly snapped he was admittedly taken aback. The question seemed harmless enough; it wasn't as if he'd asked her if she was in cahoots with the mob. Archer wasn't really bothered by her sarcastic tone, he was just happy to see that she managed to emote anything other than "detached".

"
Cheeky! Didn't realise ya knew what sarcasm was, Miss Runa. I like it. Surprise me some more, please." he retorted, his smile brightening when he turned to face her at the red light.
Whoo, looks like I'm getting somewhere.

The way Runa looked at him--he'd never seen a glare so distrusting.

Shaking his head as she rambled on about the reasons she thought he offered to take her home, he tried to stifle his laugh with a scoff. "
Embarrassed? Of what, exactly?" He asked, genuinely confused as to what it was that she believed he would be embarrassed about. He didn't leave her much time to answer.

"
I don't think I'd bother following you to the bus stop if that were the case. And no, yer not in trouble, I just wanted to make sure you got home safely." Archer admitted, shrugging and hoping she wouldn't read too much into it. "You seemed a bit out of it, so I decided to take things into my own hands. Plain and simple." He added, giving it a moment before shifting his eyes back onto the road and resolutely asking, "You okay?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "
Yeah, totally fine. Just drive me home so we can get this over with," she huffed and turned her body away from the police officer, cynical about him. Even though officers had a reputation for being a good person, there was still the fact that they're just like any other person. He may have been interested in getting her home safe, but that didn't mean he would. Besides, she'd lied to him anyways; at least he wouldn't know where exactly she lived.

It was as if no matter how much she wrote him off, he could only become more and more amused with her. Looking over briefly when he heard her shifting in her seat, he couldn't help but chuckle when he realised she had turned completely away from him. He would've felt insulted if she wasn't so damn entertaining.

You really are somethin'.

Biting his lower lip in an attempt to look serious, he nodded.

"
Your wish is my command."

He drove in silence, but that didn't last too long.

"
You know, you didn't actually think I had a party going on at my house, did you? Do I look like someone who parties?"

After Runa spoke up again, he had half the mind to tell her that he didn't believe she was headed to a party from the start, but he figured she already knew that. Archer knitted his brows and let out a quiet snort, feigning shock and disgust toward her comment. "What? Nah! You seem like yer always up for a good time. Yer like the life of the party!" He replied teasingly. "Then...what exactly is all this for, if you don't mind me asking?" Archer just came right out and asked, kinda tired of beating around the bush.

What is wrong with him?

"
None of your business, I know that," she responded and changed the subject. "How far away are we?"

What kind of police officer says "Your wish is my command" to a girl?

Runa grimaced. He had guts to switch over from a weird police officer to some dumb idiot who thought it'd be funny to poke and tease when she wasn't in a good mood. She wanted to sock him and flee the car; she wasn't some life of the party.

I hate parties.

Well shit! Must've really hit a nerve.

He could tell her patience was wearing thin before she decided to put an end to their banter. Despite that, her snappy remarks only made him further wonder if this was her normal attitude or if there actually was a reason why she was acting so cold toward him. Opting against pushing any more than he already had, Archer propped his left arm over his open window and tousled his hair a bit. "Yeah, sorry..." he muttered quietly before drifting his gaze toward the GPS. "Shouldn't be more than a few blocks." He stated plainly before shifting back to silence.

No more than 2 1/2 minutes later, he pulled up to an old, quaint colonial style estate.

"
Well, here we are. Su casa..."

Runa immediately unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car.

Archer made sure to be subtle about it, but he was examining whatever he could spot in the yard and whatever surrounded it to eliminate the possibility of a threat. Popping open the trunk, he swiftly stepped out of the car and began collecting the donuts from the boot as he continued his scouring. "I take it you'd like to carry them up yourself?" He called out, knowing damn well she'd give him shit for even thinking about walking the boxes up to her door.

"Shut up. Just keep them."

Runa carried her boxes up the steps and stood at the door and glanced over at Archer. She didn't have her keys, as she'd decided to take the bus, and of course, this wasn't her house.

"
Thank you. You can go now."

It was honestly pretty hard to get Archer upset, so unless you were trying your absolute hardest, the results would be pretty disappointing. Runa didn't really say much, but he was feeling a little vexed when she told him he could keep the boxes (for the second time) and left him at the trunk once again. At least now I'll have something to compensate for my tardiness.

She didn't seem to be in any trouble as far as he could tell, so her behaviour made him believe it was solely his presence that made her act the way she did. But what could he do?

Probably one of those cop haters.

He tried not to look as bothered as he felt so Archer decided against arguing any more than he had and nodded when she looked over and dismissed him.

He closed up the boot before veering around and giving one last sweep of the area. "
Sure thing. Sorry for the intrusion." Archer waved half-heartedly before tapping the roof of his car and sliding back into the driver's seat.

Runa walked down the concrete pathway and up the steps to the house that wasn't hers. She put her hand in her pocket and pretended to fiddle for her keys, but decided ultimately to grab her phone and pretend to call someone. Soon, Archer's Shelby GT500 pulled away from the curb and sped off and Runa began to play the waiting game.

Last edited by a moderator:
⌘ GABRIEL EMSWORTH ⌘
Human (mostly) ⌘ Alignment: Neutral Good ⌘ Mood: Energetic ⌘ Tagged: @DustBunny
Nothing too interesting, as far as his newsfeed went. A couple of political posts, a whole lot of dog and cat pictures, one snapchat from one of his gaming friends he was looking at as soon as he wasn't in public, a couple notifications from tinder, and a metric shitload of messages on discord. He scrolled through most of it all but didn't really bother with responding to anything except the last. The last, since his intention was to spend as long as humanly possible after successfully acquiring caffeine, required actual attention. He even made a halfhearted attempt to get on one of the discussions - a talk about scheduling some game time in one of his favorite MMOs - but the person leading said discussion was one of his least favorite people on the server. They were a bad DPS with a superior attitude, and the combination was just grating. Gabe closed the app before he bothered responding, sighing in an annoyed fashion while he looked around.

Something caught his eye pretty quickly. The guy in front of him in line, to be specific. He was short, had a cute butt, and Gabe had a hunch he was adorable...The guy was confirmed to be adorable when he walked over to a table with one incredibly pumpkin-y latte and a muffin. He watched the guy go, eyebrows raised, and ended up moderately startled when the cashier asked him what he wanted to drink.

"Uh." He turned back to the cashier, as eloquent as could be while he tried to remember his order. "A low fat mocha cappuccino with soy milk, two shots of espresso, a shot of vanilla, and whipped cream? And an apple fritter." He waited quite patiently for his drink and fritter, frowning down at the counter for the majority of the wait. Gabe was more susceptible than most to social embarrassment and getting caught staring at someone's butt? Socially embarrassing. Well, one way to fix that. Go over and flirt, obviously.

After paying and collecting his coffee and treat, he approached the table the guy had chosen to sit at. His drink was in one hand, his fritter was in the other, his expression still carried traces of his embarrassment that the cashier had caught him staring, and he actually didn't like sitting by himself...he could do this. "Hey." No ums, no uhs, keep it together Gabe... "I hate sitting by myself, but I don't want to impose on a couple or something," he said quietly, the sheepish smile on his lips wide enough to show off the dimple on his right cheek. He internally congratulated himself on selling the delivery. "Mind if I snag a seat at your table?"

"Okay. If we're superheroes, I'm claiming the 'playboy billionaire' position."

• Love
Reactions: DustBunny
Alexandra

Interaction: Jamie @BlueFlameNikku
Mention: Fleur @Tyche

"Who was that?"

Alexandra stood at the end of the hall where Jamie had just put his phone away. "Your friend?" She approached the ginger haired man and wrapped her arms around him. "Do you have any plans for today? I have nothing." She stood there, the rush of blood and even heartbeats calming her mind down and releasing the tension in her shoulders. The illusion of being warm and human again. She took a deep breath and pulled back, fingers running through Jamie's hair and twirling her fingers around the soft locks for a brief moment before letting go.

She turned away from Jamie and began to walk back to her room. Alexandra didn't even bother to see if Jamie had decided to follow her. She truly did have nothing. It felt like she had nothing, but when she glanced around at everything she had, it seemed that the life of a wealthy young woman [who was dead] made her feel empty. Alexandra entered her room, extremely happy that the sheets were a different shade now. "I just don't feel like doing anything today, Jamie," she murmured and crossed her arms over her chest.

The vampire took off her bath robe and laid down on the master bed, light brown silk touching her skin. She pulled the covers over her body and sighed, eyes staring at the light infiltrating the window, distorting the shadow on the carpet and making it look bigger than it appeared. Alexandra thought she would've been happy for trying to get revenge, trying to choke her sire, but guilt and regret bore deep inside her. Why did she feel like this? What was it that made her take a second guess at her actions? She grimaced.

I should've just ripped her heart out and got it over with.

__zf4ab2.jpg

M
⊸ At the Honey Pot flower shop
Her mood deflated a bit when she got Oran's next text, but she quickly shook off the feeling. Obviously she wasn't the only one he was here for. He had that totally not younger brother to smother and probably business associates to see. Plus Monroe had her own thing going on. Like trying on this dress post haste.

But as she quickly fired off a 'Yup. See ya later!' text to Oran, she just as quickly received another one from a guy she rarely spoke to; Kelvin Morris, her landlord. Judging by the surprising lack of pointless emoticons and sudden appearance of correctly spelled words and grammar, Monroe could only assume that the guy was about to kick the bucket and her not so legal lease was about to be cut short.

Looks like the dress...And the second drink she was about to order would have to be placed on the back burner.

After paying the bill and gathering her things, Monroe briskly returned to her shop where she found her landlord, her a mess and typing furiously on his phone. When he noticed her approach however, the man looked up, his eyes wild and panicked. "Oh God, finally! Monroe, y-you have to help me! I'm afraid Sofia's going to to to l-l-leave muh-me!" He whimpered, a tear wavering on his lower eyelid.

Why the fuck is he stuttering again? And who the fuck is Sofia--Oh. Monroe thought and cringed. Years ago when she'd first met Kevin and tried to strike a deal for a lease, the man had had so many issues. Back then he'd been a sad stuttering man with disgusting greasy hair and a poor choice in clothing. After they'd struck a deal however, he'd learned about the wonders of hair conditioner, shopping at Old Navy and Monroe may or may not have given him a charisma potion that stopped his stuttering and helped him charm a visiting D list actress into marrying him.

Honestly, Monroe had forgotten all about that and since she rarely saw Kelvin, she'd figured he'd bypassed his stuttering and general anxiety and was living a happy life. But apparently she was wrong.

"Alright, dude. Let's go inside and discuss this over some whisky." Kelvin shot her an appalled look and Monroe snapped her fingers as if having an epiphany.

"You're right, vodka." She amended, and when the man's face didn't become less shocked she groaned.

"Ugh, tea?" Kelvin nodded pitifully and Monroe groaned all the way to the back room.

When they were finally settled with their tea, Kelvin began to spew his tale of woe. "It all started t-two weeks ago. I-I started running low of the potion you gave me, so I s-split the dosages and I guess they weren't strong e-enough. Sofia asked me a question and I started sweating and stuttering and the look she gave me was ju-just--" Kelvin inhaled shakily. "I could see she was disgusted with m-me. And to make m-matters wo-worse...I've been having some..." He leaned forward conspiratorially. "problems."

"Problems?" Monroe repeated.

"Yeah. Prob--" he gestured downward with his eyes "lems."

"Ohh, impotency!"

"Wh-what? N-no! Other...d-down their problems."

The witch squinted as she tried to think of any other 'down there' problems there could be. "Alright, I got nothing. What the hell are you talking about, Morris?"

"We've been trying for a b-b-buh-baby and no matter h-how hard I t-try--No matter w-w-what position--

"Ach, ew! Shut up. I get it. You and Sofia can't have kids, but you're not impotent. Ever thought, she could be the issue here?"

"Sofia? No! S-she's perfect! In every way! I-i-it's gotta be m-me." Kelvin hung his head in shame and Monroe pursed her lips.

"Okay, so I'll brew you up two potions, one for the baby making and a stronger one for the stuttering. But since it's too potions, my price is gonna be extra special this time." She said, pushing back and standing up quickly. She was getting a little niggling feeling in her stomach and she hated when she got that feeling.

Kelvin rose as well, his face eager. "O-okay, w-what do you want? I've got a new Ford Focus, um, the dog j-just had puppies, I can--

"Your first born." Monroe interrupted and Kelvin's jaw dropped as he stared at her in horror.

"W-w-what?"

"Just kidding, Morris. This one's a freebie." And the niggling feeling was gone and replaced with her brain screaming at her to stop being sympathetic and stupid and overall weird. But she couldn't. As much as she hated to admit it, she liked Kelvin and sometimes sad little men like him deserved freebies.

Kelvin left the shop with a brilliant smile on his face and bounce in his step and Monroe set to work on the two potions.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Runa

Runa walked for a while to the hotel where she was supposedly staying. Her neck accumulated sweat and she did her best to stay in the shade. It was humid outside but she didn't plan on going back to the small suburban house where she lived. Krishna visited her often; more than she would like. He tried to sound like a perfect gentleman, but she could see right through him. She wasn't interested in marrying him or kissing him or doing any other appalling thing that involved love and force. Her parents were idiots for thinking he'd be the "perfect match" when she wasn't even happy herself.

She winced as she brought out the motel keys and entered the small room in the Motel 6, away from the city life and hopefully, Krishna. She booked a stay for the week; thankfully, it was only around one hundred dollars. She would've liked to use the money as treat money, but felt her safety was more important than getting her nails done or getting new blouses and dresses at the nearest Goodwill store. Runa would stay in this motel as often as she could, whenever she could, and often hoped Krishna wouldn't bother finding her.

It was frustrating though. She had work, but Krishna knew where she worked, so she often asked to do dishes in the back of the house where Krishna couldn't see her or visit her. Runa didn't hate her fiance, no. She was sure he was a good man, but marrying him and having children wasn't her idea of happiness. Theoretically, he could track her phone number down; she shivered. Runa locked her door, groaned, and set her boxes down on the small table near the window. She took out her week's breakfast menu and bit into the powdered pastry.

So good. Mmm.

She kicked her shoes off and flopped down on the bed with her box in hand. She turned on the TV and tried to relax as the police officer came back to mind. Runa felt a little guilty and ashamed of getting onto him for driving her home, but she also felt that he was in the wrong for pressing her. There was also the fact that she could've been persistent in saying no but had decided not to. Runa snacked on some more beignets and pondered her life, her mind, as the flash of vibrant colors continued to run on screen.

✯ HALVARD de SAUVETERRE ✯
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Complicated ✯ Tagged: @THE KING™
"The voice of compassion! Somehow. Who the fuck decides these things?"
Sweet? Not exactly a word Hal would ever use to describe himself. Why he wouldn't ascribe such a pleasant word to himself was a deceptively difficult question, its answer all wrapped up in the details of his motivations and machinations. The shit he didn't talk about, the shit that sunk to the bottom and stayed there. He couldn't really remember ever letting someone in that deep. Too many monsters lurked in the depths of a soul that was far too old, and the prospect of letting someone in so thoroughly in was as scary as what they might find within him. Fuck, it was complicated in his head sometimes. Complicated enough he felt like drowning in it, when it was all noise and too strong emotions.

Overlooking the veritable ocean of emotions and half finished thoughts that filled the orderly chaos of his headspace for the moment, Hal kept his focus on the present. Eros was too bright and too lively, someone who required Hal's full attention or nothing at all. Hal was very inclined towards the former.

"My valiant protector," Hal murmured with a laugh at the other man's antics, sliding broad palms up Eros' biceps and grinning like he hadn't a care in the world. "Think I could get a rain check on that call, assuming I don't end up a damsel in distress at this wonderful family reunion? There's always a few things around my apartment I could use some help breaking in." His tone was flirty, but under that, he worried. Would he make it back? Would he get to see Eros again? Calling the beautiful, delusional werewolf was off the table as an option, unless he could guarantee Eros' safety. Hal couldn't afford to lose him. Not with his family around. Not with Esteban back in his life for the first time in nine hundred and eighty something years.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ares Xavier Hawke​

A
res stepped out of his car, tucking his keys in his back pocked before adjusting his tie and smoothing his suit. His eyes, hidden behind dark sunglasses, scanned the rather large hotel before him. Walking up to the valet booth, he gave them his keys, and headed inside to check into his room.

Truth be told, Ares wasn't one for hotels. He hated them, found the air in them stale and stuffy. The beds were slept on by many strangers, and gods only knew what was brewing in those mattresses. However, he found that he had to get used to such accommodations, given his recent circumstances. Traveling all over the country to try and find a long lost sibling that may or may not be in the incredibly hot, bourbon soaked city of New Orleans left little room for choice. However, if he was going to stay in a hotel, it would be a damned nice one, if he had anything to say about it.

He moved up to the desk and gave them his name, not bothering to take off his sunglasses. He went through the motions, the bit of paperwork, before taking his key and heading up to his room. He only went up to ensure his belongings made it up to his room and to freshen up while he decided what to do with his day. After his flight into town, he was hardly in the right state of mind to find his missing sister.

He went to the bathroom to wash his face, and when his bags arrives, he tipped the man who brought them and then got everything set out, toothbrush, straight razor for shaving, and a multitude of other products that would make him seem incredibly vain for a male. But he took pride in keeping a clean appearance, he'd not be caught dead without the things he'd set out in front of him.

He got most of his things settled in and tucked his key into his pocket and taking out his phone and looking for places to go that were nearby for a bite to eat, and possibly a drink or two. Spotting a Jazz Club, a smirk found it's way onto his lips as he looked to see how far it was. A few blocks, he would just walk it.

Heading out of the hotel, he headed to the bar. Upon entering, he found a seat and ordered himself a scotch, leaning slightly on the table as he looked over the menu.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug