Bloodline

th

Name: James Quinn
Mention: @espoir (Alexandra)
Interaction: @espoir (Alexandra) @Tyche (Fleur)

Jamie casually scratched the back of his head as he surveyed where he was within the nightclub. It looked like he was in the more private section of the club considering that there wasn't people bloody everywhere not to mention it looked like there were a bunch of separate rooms further adding evidence to his theory. As he walked the halls he would quickly glace into each room as he made his way about not finding her yet until he heard some commotion from a voice that he clearly remembered ringing in his head from before. Picking up his pace to a quick walk he made his way to the doorway of the main VIP room to see something he wasn't totally expecting. He watched on in the doorway at the scene before him of the woman he's been basically stalking for years choking out another woman. As he carefully listened to her speak however he started to get the picture of what was going on and as he began to understand a little bit more about Alexandra his calm face twisted into a smile just before the woman seemed done with her burst of rage.

With a sly voice Jamie called out to his 'target' as he leaned himself against the wall by the door frame. "Well lass...seems I've found you yet again. But this time I've learned more about you than I could've dreamed of~" His voice quickly morphed into a cocky tone as his grin simply grew and grew. "You've denied me time and time again and yet here you are wished you were dead and yet walk an immortal creature of the night just as you've told me...and yet...you want others to be dead as well." Jamie laughs to himself as he starts taking a few steps forwards towards Alexandra specifically. "If you want others dead then why haven't you killed me yet for bothering you all these years~?" With that Jamie retrieves his handgun from his waist band and casually aims it towards Alexandra for a mere moments before his smile became disturbingly creepy as he turned the pistol towards the side of his own head and cocked the hammer back. "I've finally found the perfect way to get back at you for shoving me into this underworld of monsters. I'll do the one thing you can't do...control your own fate and end one's own suffering~" With that Jamie begins laughing to himself as his eyes stay locked and opened wide peering right into Alexandra's.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Kang Su-won

2ec43ad4a9.png

Su-won just finished paying for the drinks when she walked back towards the area they were sitting in before. She sighed deeply though upon seeing the events that played out. She first saw Alexandra lunge at Fleur and start choking her before she let go.

SHe was just about to start giving the drinks to them but then some guy walked in and began talking to Alexandra about how she had put him into this world of nightmares. So he must be someone turned by Alexandra. She sighed and decided she didn't care too much and walked back to the girls.

"Hey before anyone goes and shoots themselves, please don't let these go to waste. I paid for them you know"
She shoved Alexandra and Fleur their drinks in their hands before sitting down and chugging hers down before letting out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

She leaned back and closed her eyes before leaning her head backwardsa as well.
"Can you guys not act like this in here? This is a damn nightclub and Eros will hunt you down even if you are dead if you cause a scene here."
She would sit up again and point at Alexandra
"And I would have expected more from you. Yes, you might hate Fleur, but don't lunge at her like that. If you get mad that easily, I will actually force you to sit through my counceling!"

Astrid|Benjamin|Luca

The Original

Astrid moved through all the bits and pieces of conversations before focusing on one. It seems the pastor's wife of a nearby church was having an affair. Wasn't that lady like... 50? she thought to herself, deciding to listen in on their sweet nothing until their conversation turned into something she wanted nothing to do with. She shuddered, suddenly feeling quite dirty before she heard the sounds of a screaming victim in an alley nearby. Was it Lilith she was hearing, maybe? She shrugged it off and opened her eyes, done with listening to the sounds of a rather twisted city.

She heard her neighbor's steps in the middle of all the noise, and she looked over and smiled at her. "Hello. Astrid, vampire. Been living here for a few years. And I noticed you move in with the... Literal mutt?" She questioned, not out of malice but more of wanting to get more information. Well, she assumed she could spy on her neighbor but that wouldn't be very neighborly of her. "As for the night... If you could hear what I could, you wouldn't think it was so. A city this big, there's bound to be more evil than good, no?" She asked, before laughing. "I heard you in there. I don't mean to drop and eaves, I swear. You just have a voice that carries easily through walls. It's a compliment, I promise." She turned completely to Addy before giving her a playful smile. "Want to come over for drinks? Sound like you could use a shot or two." She said, smirking. "I have a pantry just bursting with liquor I may never drink so, I'll let you take your pick?" She said, clearly trying to entice Addy, but not in such a way that was threatening.

In fact, Astrid seemed happy for the chance to have a decent conversation. It was not often that someone attempted to talk to her. She assumed it was because she was intimidating but... It could have been the whole vampire deal.

The Wolf

Ben watched her brow furrow slightly, and realized that she may not remember him as well as he did her. Then again, it was probably easy for her to find people to strike up a conversation with regularly. He, himself, wasn't always the best at it. In fact, he hadn't even really figured out what the goal was in approaching her. Did he just want a friend in an unfamiliar place? Was he bored of sulking over a glass of liquor? Who knew, but he knew he'd enjoy reconnecting, at least for now.

He was about to speak when he felt a raven haired girl bump against him, and he looked at her, able to smell the vamp rolling off of her, he just gave her a polite nod before turning back to Ophelie.

"Yeah, good to see you again as well." He said, giving her a small, crooked smile. "Well, actually..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Following my brother down here. He went missing for almost a month or so, just located him today. Ran off, and probably got himself into some trouble but. I'm letting him do what he wants this time. He'll learn or he'll end up hurt. One of the two. Can't keep cleaning up after him." He admitted.

It was hard for Ben to simply stop looking after Luca's every move to keep him from fucking up. Then again, Ben wondered if doing that for him is what cause Luca to be so crazy and irresponsible. Knowing someone would always be there to pick up the pieces when he fucked up big time. It obviously wasn't working so, this was Ben's last shot at trying to get Luca to grow up, short of simply attacking his brother which would do neither of them any real good.

"Anyways... Thought I'd stick around in town for a bit. I dunno, might move down here. Seems like a nice change from Kansas city. New place to explore and all. I should let you get back to your food and all." He gave a small chuckle, looking outside to see if the rain had eased up a bit.

The Hybrid

Luca saw the blank stare and burst out laughing, clearly just giving Alex a little shit here and there. "Calm down, Grumpus. Promise you, I am actually a hundred times more annoying than this completely sober." He joked, giving him a small smile that was almost apologetic. Luca was just trying to poke the bear, so to speak. Though most people would use a stick rather than their finger.

Hearing him speak about a man named Eros, his brows rose. If ever there was a time someone was set up for an onslaught of sex jokes, it would likely be that guy. Whoever he was. "Ah... I see. I will eventually go out on the dance floor, don't worry Grumpus, you'll be rid of me soon enough." He laughed and heard the guy mention he had a name, and Luca gave a dramatic sigh. "I know this, however you'd probably not wish to disclose it so, you are Grumpus, and you shall forever be Grumpus unless you choose to be mah Sugga Buns." He said, waggling his eyebrows at him again.

He watched the drink be made and all Luca could think is how this must be the drink of Gods with all the liquor in it. No doubt, he'd be shit faced on this alone. Hopefully. Alcohol didn't seem to go to his head as easily at it used to.

"F-Fido? You... You gave me a nickname?! FRIIIIEEEENNND!" Luca said, opening his arms and shouting the word dramatically before taking the drink and chugged it down in one go. "Alright Grumpus, I'm out of your hair for now." He said, sniffling a bit as if he was still touched. "Called me Fido..." He said in a mock-choked up voice as he ran out towards the dance floor.

It wasn't hard for Luca to find people who would dance with him, he smiled, and seemed to get even the wall flowers to let loose a bit. He was one of those people who had an magnetic energy about him. He was, however, respectful of Alex's request and simply decided to dance with a few people on a random table top instead of the bar. The alcohol was finally starting to get to him, and he could feel himself growing warm and giddy.

As time ticked by second at a time, the shirt came off, and things seemed to be going good. But as Luca danced, it was as if everything began to slow down, everyone became a blur, and then faded to shades of black, white, and gray. Sounds of shuffling filled his ears, bouncing around him like heavy foot steps bouncing off the walls of a dark alley. He saw a shadow out of the corner of his eye. He turned to look, but all he saw were the choppy gray dancers.

He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair as he felt fear fill him. If his heart could beat, it would be pounding in his chest, and his breath caught in his throat.He wasn't sure what was happening. It was as if something was trying to come back to him, dancing along the edges of his consciousness. He couldn't remember, why was he so scared? "Wh-what's..." he looked up, suddenly staring into the cold, glowing red eyes of the shadow, faceless for the most part, and it seems to reach out before engulfing him. He felt himself slowly falling. To him, the fall seemed to be endless, lasting forever like diving into the depths of a bad dream, but in reality, he'd falling from the table and was simply starting blankly at the ceiling while a few concerned people gathered around him.

Astrid moved through all the bits and pieces of conversations before focusing on one. It seems the pastor's wife of a nearby church was having an affair. Wasn't that lady like... 50? she thought to herself, deciding to listen in on their sweet nothing until their conversation turned into something she wanted nothing to do with. She shuddered, suddenly feeling quite dirty before she heard the sounds of a screaming victim in an alley nearby. Was it Lilith she was hearing, maybe? She shrugged it off and opened her eyes, done with listening to the sounds of a rather twisted city.

She heard her neighbor's steps in the middle of all the noise, and she looked over and smiled at her. "Hello. Astrid, vampire. Been living here for a few years. And I noticed you move in with the... Literal mutt?" She questioned, not out of malice but more of wanting to get more information. Well, she assumed she could spy on her neighbor but that wouldn't be very neighborly of her. "As for the night... If you could hear what I could, you wouldn't think it was so. A city this big, there's bound to be more evil than good, no?" She asked, before laughing. "I heard you in there. I don't mean to drop and eaves, I swear. You just have a voice that carries easily through walls. It's a compliment, I promise." She turned completely to Addy before giving her a playful smile. "Want to come over for drinks? Sound like you could use a shot or two." She said, smirking. "I have a pantry just bursting with liquor I may never drink so, I'll let you take your pick?" She said, clearly trying to entice Addy, but not in such a way that was threatening.

In fact, Astrid seemed happy for the chance to have a decent conversation. It was not often that someone attempted to talk to her. She assumed it was because she was intimidating but... It could have been the whole vampire deal.

Ben watched her brow furrow slightly, and realized that she may not remember him as well as he did her. Then again, it was probably easy for her to find people to strike up a conversation with regularly. He, himself, wasn't always the best at it. In fact, he hadn't even really figured out what the goal was in approaching her. Did he just want a friend in an unfamiliar place? Was he bored of sulking over a glass of liquor? Who knew, but he knew he'd enjoy reconnecting, at least for now.

He was about to speak when he felt a raven haired girl bump against him, and he looked at her, able to smell the vamp rolling off of her, he just gave her a polite nod before turning back to Ophelie.

"Yeah, good to see you again as well." He said, giving her a small, crooked smile. "Well, actually..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Following my brother down here. He went missing for almost a month or so, just located him today. Ran off, and probably got himself into some trouble but. I'm letting him do what he wants this time. He'll learn or he'll end up hurt. One of the two. Can't keep cleaning up after him." He admitted.

It was hard for Ben to simply stop looking after Luca's every move to keep him from fucking up. Then again, Ben wondered if doing that for him is what cause Luca to be so crazy and irresponsible. Knowing someone would always be there to pick up the pieces when he fucked up big time. It obviously wasn't working so, this was Ben's last shot at trying to get Luca to grow up, short of simply attacking his brother which would do neither of them any real good.

"Anyways... Thought I'd stick around in town for a bit. I dunno, might move down here. Seems like a nice change from Kansas city. New place to explore and all. I should let you get back to your food and all." He gave a small chuckle, looking outside to see if the rain had eased up a bit.

Luca saw the blank stare and burst out laughing, clearly just giving Alex a little shit here and there. "Calm down, Grumpus. Promise you, I am actually a hundred times more annoying than this completely sober." He joked, giving him a small smile that was almost apologetic. Luca was just trying to poke the bear, so to speak. Though most people would use a stick rather than their finger.

Hearing him speak about a man named Eros, his brows rose. If ever there was a time someone was set up for an onslaught of sex jokes, it would likely be that guy. Whoever he was. "Ah... I see. I will eventually go out on the dance floor, don't worry Grumpus, you'll be rid of me soon enough." He laughed and heard the guy mention he had a name, and Luca gave a dramatic sigh. "I know this, however you'd probably not wish to disclose it so, you are Grumpus, and you shall forever be Grumpus unless you choose to be mah Sugga Buns." He said, waggling his eyebrows at him again.

He watched the drink be made and all Luca could think is how this must be the drink of Gods with all the liquor in it. No doubt, he'd be shit faced on this alone. Hopefully. Alcohol didn't seem to go to his head as easily at it used to.

"F-Fido? You... You gave me a nickname?! FRIIIIEEEENNND!" Luca said, opening his arms and shouting the word dramatically before taking the drink and chugged it down in one go. "Alright Grumpus, I'm out of your hair for now." He said, sniffling a bit as if he was still touched. "Called me Fido..." He said in a mock-choked up voice as he ran out towards the dance floor.

It wasn't hard for Luca to find people who would dance with him, he smiled, and seemed to get even the wall flowers to let loose a bit. He was one of those people who had an magnetic energy about him. He was, however, respectful of Alex's request and simply decided to dance with a few people on a random table top instead of the bar. The alcohol was finally starting to get to him, and he could feel himself growing warm and giddy.

As time ticked by second at a time, the shirt came off, and things seemed to be going good. But as Luca danced, it was as if everything began to slow down, everyone became a blur, and then faded to shades of black, white, and gray. Sounds of shuffling filled his ears, bouncing around him like heavy foot steps bouncing off the walls of a dark alley. He saw a shadow out of the corner of his eye. He turned to look, but all he saw were the choppy gray dancers.

He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair as he felt fear fill him. If his heart could beat, it would be pounding in his chest, and his breath caught in his throat.He wasn't sure what was happening. It was as if something was trying to come back to him, dancing along the edges of his consciousness. He couldn't remember, why was he so scared? "Wh-what's..." he looked up, suddenly staring into the cold, glowing red eyes of the shadow, faceless for the most part, and it seems to reach out before engulfing him. He felt himself slowly falling. To him, the fall seemed to be endless, lasting forever like diving into the depths of a bad dream, but in reality, he'd falling from the table and was simply starting blankly at the ceiling while a few concerned people gathered around him.

• Love
The witch was back. Alexandra grimaced at the state of her situation and removed her hands from Fleur's neck. The familiar scent gave her a headache. Jamie was here. Alexandra felt her heart begin to pound in her ears. Her breath hitched and a headache surfaced as he began to talk. A low growl emitted from her throat and her fangs bared. He wasn't supposed to be here at all. He wasn't supposed to find her. She didn't want him near her.

God damn it.

Jamie was the last person Alexandra wanted Fleur to know about, much less see and hear about what she'd done to him. Alexandra glared at Fleur and her eyes flashed as a warning to stay back. She looked over her shoulder and noticed he was looking straight at her. Alexandra stood up carefully and used a fixture nearby to help her balance in her strappy heels. When she turned around, she finally got a good look at the man she'd been running away from all those years.

Her body wavered from the place she'd put it in. She itched to run over and hug him, feel him. Her throat was dry. She craved his blood. Her fangs elongated a little as she surveyed the man from head to toe before stopping at his eyes. She wouldn't lie when she said she found him intimidating, but that was what made everything all worth it. Alexandra's hands went to her dress and briefly wiped off the sweat from her hands. She stared at Jamie's hazel eyes, her brows narrowed.

The worst part about this: He had a gun to his head. Her heart sank, but she stood her ground. "Who the hell are you?" Her words were harsh and to the point. Alexandra knew exactly what she planned for Jamie to do and it didn't involve him coming back to her. She wouldn't take him or this or anyone. Right now, more than ever, Alexandra wanted to scream, but that remained to be seen with the damn witch and her sire, along with Jamie, all in one room.

Interaction: Jamie @BlueFlameNikku
Mention: Fleur @Tyche, Suwon @MisterGrumpyLoli

COLLABORATIVE POST
Archer Hendricks (@▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼) and Aeson Gallagher (@Spectre of the Fade) ♠ Black Rose Tattoo Parlour
The section of street that Black Rose Tattoo Parlour called home was uncharacteristically silent this evening, most of the businesses taking advantage of the rainy Monday night and closing up early. Black Rose, however, still had its lights on, the luminescence blazing out onto the street through the shop's wide windows that were painted with creative designs for the fall. The owner's distinctive navy blue pickup was even parked outside, though the man himself was in the back of the shop.

Aeson Gallagher pushed through the soft black curtain that separated the front area from the back, steaming cup of tea in hand, and checked his watch as he made his way over to the shop's neat front desk. Fifteen minutes early for his appointment, even after turning on all the lights and brewing a new pot of tea. Good. He set the cup - dark blue with the TARDIS on the side of it, a gift from Aeson's Whovian brother - down on a coaster, then settled into the tall, wheeled chair that had been designated for the front desk. His book, some space scifi novel Oran couldn't stop talking about, was already laid out in a position that made for comfortable reading. His tools were being sanitized as he sat, paper had been laid out, his chair had been cleaned and readied...The checklist was done.

Allowing himself a congratulatory sip of his tea - Irish breakfast, steeped for a bit longer than usual with a little less cream and a lot more sugar than most liked it - Aeson settled in and started reading. People who made appointments at these sorts of times tended to be late, in his experience, so he was ready to wait however long it'd take. This was somewhat better than reading the same book in the noise of his apartment building, after all.

The day seemed endless and the night even longer. The light pitter-patter of rain rapping at every window in that house seemed to echo louder and louder with each minute that passed. Archer wasn't one for being left alone with his thoughts for hours on end, but it looked as though that was inevitable; at least for that day. Earlier that morning, he had made a trip down to the precinct expecting to turn in all of his required transfer documents and commencement files before picking up his issued gear and badge. Unfortunately, the sheriff was out on duty and couldn't clear his status. Professional my ass. Don't they have other staffers verified for this kinda work? To back that shit news, the rest of his belongings from his sister's place still haven't shown up and it started raining pretty bad not too long ago.

It took a lot to unnerve the practically stoic brune. Still, considering he had to exhaust himself before going to sleep every night for the last 3 years, you could assume that whatever thoughts he was trying to avoid were pretty dark. Having said that, he was quite desperate to distract himself from falling into that fathomless spiral of melancholy. Which explains why he spent the day unpacking whatever luggage he brought with him and had somehow been talked into doing random chores for Ms. Reynaud (his temporary landlady). She was an older woman, in her mid-fifties maybe, who had a proclivity of being very nosy. She was a loud little thing who spoke to you in only a way a sharp-tongued snake would, but her southern charm would make you question just how mean she truly was.

Either way, he decided not to get on her bad side seeing as she lived in New Orleans her entire life and her prying nature will probably come in handy if he ever needs information. Due to his teetering attention, it took him a good 30 minutes to finish dusting the bookshelves and busts in the foyer. Had it not been for Whitney's amazing vocals hitting him with the holy spirit through his headphones, he probably would've finished earlier. As soon as he put his cleaning supplies back in the kitchen cabinets, he dashed for the kitchen sink to rinse his hands when he heard the clacking of her loud heels descending the winding staircase.

Oh, you fucking idiot! Snapping his head over toward the large grandfather clock sat at the end of the hallway, Archer realised that it was 15 past his scheduled appointment at the tattoo parlour. Bearing in mind that the weather was absolute shit that night, he wondered if it was even open. Even so, he was willing to check it out anyway; anything to get out of that house and away from Ms. Reynaud's never-ending list of chores. Quickly yet quietly veering around the staircase toward the hall leading toward the front entrance, Archibald snatched his grey sweatshirt from one of the ottomans and picked up the umbrella he bought that morning from behind the the coat rack.

"Archibald, sweetie! Where are you g--", "Out! I have some...errands to run. I'll be back late, don't wait up!" Although getting a tattoo wasn't a big deal to Archer, he knew it would bother the old lady. She wasn't his mother so he honestly couldn't be fucked to care about what she thought, however he nearly lost her favour in renting her guest room when she peeked his neck tattoo sticking out from his collar and the ink on his hands. Archer grew up in a pretty religious household, but his father never really cared much whether he got tattoos or not, so he found it pretty ridiculous that she was so bothered. Just the same, he didn't have the time nor the patience to argue with her so he left it at that and stepped out the door before she could ask any further questions.

Rifling through his pockets, he made sure he didn't leave his keys back in the house. Letting out a huff of relief when he pulled them out, Archer opened up his umbrella and scuttled down the stairs toward his black 1967 Shelby GT500 (don't judge him, his paycheck hasn't come in yet). The car was pretty decent considering how many miles it went through between his father and himself; it ran as well as it could. Unlocking the door, Archer closed up his umbrella and slipped into the driver's seat. After giving her a moment to heat up, he curved around the fountain centered in the driveway and made his way out the gates.

The drive wasn't long, but then again, the streets were nearly void of cars that night. Didn't mean there wasn't a party happening in every corner of each street. Okay, maybe he was overstating things a bit, but it was a rather lively night considering the weather. It was things like this that put the differences between home and New Orleans into perspective. Pulling up to the parlour, he plopped his head against the head of his seat and deeply exhaled. Thank god it's still open! After parking behind a blue pickup in front the shop, Archer stepped out and decided to leave his umbrella, the walk wasn't anything more than 7 feet. Pulling the door open, he was greeted with the sound of faint radio music and fluorescent lighting. He briefly took in the empty room and all of its orderly glory before spying the artist sitting behind the front desk, sipping tea. He had half the mind to ask if that was a TARDIS mug he had in his hand but then he'd likely be greeted with a confused sneer followed by a, "who the fuck are you?" Clearing his throat as he approached the front desk, Archer combed his fingers through his dewed hair. "Hey, uh...Gallagher, right? Archer Hendricks." He introduced himself before holding out his hand to shake.

Aeson had settled in quite comfortably by the time Archer arrived, his head resting on the fingers of one hand and the other turning pages or lifting his tea cup to his lips. Blue Oyster Cult came on the radio as headlights flashed in the street, and he'd just started fondly humming the first part of "Don't Fear the Reaper" when he heard the engine noise. That was enough to draw Aeson's attention upwards and away from his book, but it was the location the car stopped at that had him finishing his page, marking his place, and shutting it entirely.

The car looked like one of those old American cars, but fuck if he knew which one it was. They all looked the same, anyways. The driver - Archer, if his memory served, which it did - was tall, dark, and fifteen minutes late, somehow managing to be what Aeson had expected as well as defy all his expectations. Interesting. He stood up when the man entered the shop, self-consciously brushing at the wrinkles in his striped button up and adjusting his glasses as he did.

"I recall," Aeson responded with a polite smile, shaking the offered hand. He'd spent seven years in the States by now, but his Irish accent hadn't dulled all that much over time. The blame for that rested firmly on his brother...or, at least, that's who Aeson blamed it on. "Please, call me Aeson. Gallagher's a bit of a mouthful. Here for a leg piece, yeah?"

COLLABORATIVE POST
AArcher Hendricks (@▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼) and Aeson Gallagher (@Spectre of the Fade) ♠ Black Rose Tattoo Parlour

The section of street that Black Rose Tattoo Parlour called home was uncharacteristically silent this evening, most of the businesses taking advantage of the rainy Monday night and closing up early. Black Rose, however, still had its lights on, the luminescence blazing out onto the street through the shop's wide windows that were painted with creative designs for the fall. The owner's distinctive navy blue pickup was even parked outside, though the man himself was in the back of the shop.

Aeson Gallagher pushed through the soft black curtain that separated the front area from the back, steaming cup of tea in hand, and checked his watch as he made his way over to the shop's neat front desk. Fifteen minutes early for his appointment, even after turning on all the lights and brewing a new pot of tea. Good. He set the cup - dark blue with the TARDIS on the side of it, a gift from Aeson's Whovian brother - down on a coaster, then settled into the tall, wheeled chair that had been designated for the front desk. His book, some space scifi novel Oran couldn't stop talking about, was already laid out in a position that made for comfortable reading. His tools were being sanitized as he sat, paper had been laid out, his chair had been cleaned and readied...The checklist was done.

Allowing himself a congratulatory sip of his tea - Irish breakfast, steeped for a bit longer than usual with a little less cream and a lot more sugar than most liked it - Aeson settled in and started reading. People who made appointments at these sorts of times tended to be late, in his experience, so he was ready to wait however long it'd take. This was somewhat better than reading the same book in the noise of his apartment building, after all.

The day seemed endless and the night even longer. The light pitter-patter of rain rapping at every window in that house seemed to echo louder and louder with each minute that passed. Archer wasn't one for being left alone with his thoughts for hours on end, but it looked as though that was inevitable; at least for that day. Earlier that morning, he had made a trip down to the precinct expecting to turn in all of his required transfer documents and commencement files before picking up his issued gear and badge. Unfortunately, the sheriff was out on duty and couldn't clear his status. Professional my ass. Don't they have other staffers verified for this kinda work? To back that shit news, the rest of his belongings from his sister's place still haven't shown up and it started raining pretty bad not too long ago.

It took a lot to unnerve the practically stoic brune. Still, considering he had to exhaust himself before going to sleep every night for the last 3 years, you could assume that whatever thoughts he was trying to avoid were pretty dark. Having said that, he was quite desperate to distract himself from falling into that fathomless spiral of melancholy. Which explains why he spent the day unpacking whatever luggage he brought with him and had somehow been talked into doing random chores for Ms. Reynaud (his temporary landlady). She was an older woman, in her mid-fifties maybe, who had a proclivity of being very nosy. She was a loud little thing who spoke to you in only a way a sharp-tongued snake would, but her southern charm would make you question just how mean she truly was.

Either way, he decided not to get on her bad side seeing as she lived in New Orleans her entire life and her prying nature will probably come in handy if he ever needs information. Due to his teetering attention, it took him a good 30 minutes to finish dusting the bookshelves and busts in the foyer. Had it not been for Whitney's amazing vocals hitting him with the holy spirit through his headphones, he probably would've finished earlier. As soon as he put his cleaning supplies back in the kitchen cabinets, he dashed for the kitchen sink to rinse his hands when he heard the clacking of her loud heels descending the winding staircase.

Oh, you fucking idiot! Snapping his head over toward the large grandfather clock sat at the end of the hallway, Archer realised that it was 15 past his scheduled appointment at the tattoo parlour. Bearing in mind that the weather was absolute shit that night, he wondered if it was even open. Even so, he was willing to check it out anyway; anything to get out of that house and away from Ms. Reynaud's never-ending list of chores. Quickly yet quietly veering around the staircase toward the hall leading toward the front entrance, Archibald snatched his grey sweatshirt from one of the ottomans and picked up the umbrella he bought that morning from behind the the coat rack.

"Archibald, sweetie! Where are you g--", "Out! I have some...errands to run. I'll be back late, don't wait up!" Although getting a tattoo wasn't a big deal to Archer, he knew it would bother the old lady. She wasn't his mother so he honestly couldn't be fucked to care about what she thought, however he nearly lost her favour in renting her guest room when she peeked his neck tattoo sticking out from his collar and the ink on his hands. Archer grew up in a pretty religious household, but his father never really cared much whether he got tattoos or not, so he found it pretty ridiculous that she was so bothered. Just the same, he didn't have the time nor the patience to argue with her so he left it at that and stepped out the door before she could ask any further questions.

Rifling through his pockets, he made sure he didn't leave his keys back in the house. Letting out a huff of relief when he pulled them out, Archer opened up his umbrella and scuttled down the stairs toward his black 1967 Shelby GT500 (don't judge him, his paycheck hasn't come in yet). The car was pretty decent considering how many miles it went through between his father and himself; it ran as well as it could. Unlocking the door, Archer closed up his umbrella and slipped into the driver's seat. After giving her a moment to heat up, he curved around the fountain centered in the driveway and made his way out the gates.

The drive wasn't long, but then again, the streets were nearly void of cars that night. Didn't mean there wasn't a party happening in every corner of each street. Okay, maybe he was overstating things a bit, but it was a rather lively night considering the weather. It was things like this that put the differences between home and New Orleans into perspective. Pulling up to the parlour, he plopped his head against the head of his seat and deeply exhaled. Thank god it's still open! After parking behind a blue pickup in front the shop, Archer stepped out and decided to leave his umbrella, the walk wasn't anything more than 7 feet. Pulling the door open, he was greeted with the sound of faint radio music and fluorescent lighting. He briefly took in the empty room and all of its orderly glory before spying the artist sitting behind the front desk, sipping tea. He had half the mind to ask if that was a TARDIS mug he had in his hand but then he'd likely be greeted with a confused sneer followed by a, "who the fuck are you?" Clearing his throat as he approached the front desk, Archer combed his fingers through his dewed hair. "Hey, uh...Gallagher, right? Archer Hendricks." He introduced himself before holding out his hand to shake.

Aeson had settled in quite comfortably by the time Archer arrived, his head resting on the fingers of one hand and the other turning pages or lifting his tea cup to his lips. Blue Oyster Cult came on the radio as headlights flashed in the street, and he'd just started fondly humming the first part of "Don't Fear the Reaper" when he heard the engine noise. That was enough to draw Aeson's attention upwards and away from his book, but it was the location the car stopped at that had him finishing his page, marking his place, and shutting it entirely.

The car looked like one of those old American cars, but fuck if he knew which one it was. They all looked the same, anyways. The driver - Archer, if his memory served, which it did - was tall, dark, and fifteen minutes late, somehow managing to be what Aeson had expected as well as defy all his expectations. Interesting. He stood up when the man entered the shop, self-consciously brushing at the wrinkles in his striped button up and adjusting his glasses as he did.

"I recall," Aeson responded with a polite smile, shaking the offered hand. He'd spent seven years in the States by now, but his Irish accent hadn't dulled all that much over time. The blame for that rested firmly on his brother...or, at least, that's who Aeson blamed it on. "Please, call me Aeson. Gallagher's a bit of a mouthful. Here for a leg piece, yeah?"

th

Name: James Quinn
Mention:
Interaction: @espoir (Alexandra) @Tyche (Fleur) @MisterGrumpyLoli (Su-won)

Jamie simply continued to watch and listen as a presumed additional friend seemed to return and speak as well. James found it humorous how nonchalant the newest face to him seemed to act around a stranger with a gun. He chuckled at that as well as said woman scolding Alexa a bit. With the barrel of the gun still pressed against his temple, Jamie analyzes Alexandra's movements and actions all the way up to when she asks who the hell he is.

The man smiles and responds in a cold tone that could chill the air directly focused on Alexa still. "The names James Quinn, sweatheart..." Is what the man says as he pulls the trigger but all that happens is the firing pin within the gun making a sharp pop nose as there was no bullet in the chamber. Upon hearing the click though Jamie still makes the motion of tilting his head to the opposite side as if he really did shoot himself and continues to smile. "...and like hell I'd let ya off that easy~"

After a moment of letting that sink in Jamie would burst out into a hardy bit of laughter lazily holding the gun away from himself now, calming down as he wipes a tear from his eye, looking at Alexa. "What's the matter lass? Why so serious?" You look all nervous an shit with yer hands bein all sweaty." He'd pause for a moment. "Ya can't be that nervous about not introducing your friendly personal stalker to your monster friends." He says as he raises his hands at the other two women present in the room and even takes a bow at the waist. "Oh, where are my manners, I apologize ladies, good evening to you both and Jamie is fine by the way. Not many people like calling me James. I just doesn't ring off the tongue the same now does it."

• Love
"Oh, that kid? We let him sit over here because it was packed tonight."

Kadence pursed her lips but acknowledged Tyrese's word, her expression grim. "Sounds fair."

"Thanks anyways. You keep doing that miss."

"No problem."

She chuckled a little, then glanced back at Fenris and smiled apologetically. "Sorry about that. Where were we? Ah, yes. You working or doing school around here?" Kadence tried to be as friendly as possible without getting too personal. "I'm in the last year for my bachelor's of science in nursing which is basically just learning about more technical skills in nursing and not all of that general education stuff, if that helps ease things a little. Been working at the hospital in Tulane for about a few months or so."

Kadence hoped sharing a little bit of information about herself would help ease the guy a little. He didn't seem too thrilled with the idea of talking to a stranger, which she totally understood but wanted to at least try and strike up something. If she failed, tomorrow was always another day. She wasn't exactly Ms. Chatty Cathy, but at least this was something. Kadence ordered one last whiskey on the rocks and toasted to Fenris before taking a large sip. She wouldn't drink anymore tonight.

Interaction: Fenris @Tyche, Bartender Tyrese (NPC)
Mention: Zai @abalint

★TEXAS★
★"EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS."★
FACE CLAIM: LUCKY BLUE SMITH

Texas Walker had been out of his home for a few hours now. Going around spreading the word of the Good Book and he felt that he at least got a few people to see the light. It kept a smile on his face in the dark of night. It was raining harder than ever now that the day was coming to a close. He would usually already be back home in his bed by now, but his brother, Jeremy, wanted him to go have some fun and meet some people for once. Texas had been in New Orleans for five years now and most people only knew him as that "Psycho Religious Freak." He wore the title with dignity and grace.

"I think today was a great success. I can't wait to see some new faces at Church this coming sunday." He grinned to himself, as he opened his huge umbrella and stepped off the porch of a potential new church goer. Nearly skipping away from the male's home and into the French Quarter. The biggest part of New Orleans that made Texas' skin crawl. The young male knew all too well about the supernatural deeds going on in this part of the beautiful city. He was suppose to be part of it, but he didn't let his witch heritage consume him and bring him into the darkness and debauchery of such a place. The only reason he ever went there was because his home was on the other side of the pit of hell.

He never knew why his brother picked to live soo close to such an area. Bracing himself for whatever might come his way. "With God by my side, I shall not be defeated or tempted by demons." Kissing his cross around his neck, stepping into the French Quarter.

The place felt of power and wickedness. His eyes flashed a clearer blue than their normal bright and hypnotizing appearance. The essence of the French Quarter was always the strongest part that tried to pull him into the depth of evil. Texas fought it at every intersection, but even a strong believer like himself would fall to temptation if he wasn't careful. Holding the mahogany handle of his umbrella, tightly. Silver, silk-like strands of hair plastered against the sides of his alabaster face; thanks to the switching directions of the wind making raindrops slap him silly earlier in the day. Using his other hand to move said strands out of his eyes.

Next time it rained this bad, Texas would remember to wear pants and not shorts. His legs were all wet and it felt extremely uncomfortable. "I guess it wasn't such a good idea to wear these today. Should have listened to my brother." He shook his wet head of hair, still moving forward. He hoped to get to his home without bumping into anyone of the supernatural variety. This time his prays were not answered.

Texas wasn't paying much attention to anyone in front of him, busy keeping his hair out of his face. Feeling the back of another person, he moved in reverse and pulled his umbrella up some. "Sorry pal. Should've been lookin'. My momma always told me that I had my head in the clouds." He smirked at the other male. Strong southern accent coming out with every word. Who looked only a few years younger than him. Texas could sense that the other male wasn't a vampire. Which was perfect. He could handle a werewolf, at least they were alive. The best scenario would be that the boy with glasses wasn't a werewolf either. The respectful church boy wouldn't bring that up, right now.

Jeremy wanted him to make some friends, so why not try and become friends with a seemingly harmless fella? Smiling his brightest and most charismatic smile. "I'm Texas. Texas Walker. I don't think I've ever seen you around here bud. Are ya new?" Right eyebrow rising up in genuine curiosity. In all the times he had walked past this place, Texas had never seen this particular guy around. The boy looked way to young to be hanging in the bars. Texas might look like a pre-teen, but he was twenty-one. At least he was old enough to be in these parts of the woods... but he chosed to stay away from the sins of the earthen world.

HEX CODE
#19FA8A

ROLE
Southern Virgin Witch

ALLIED
Humans | Witches

ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good

OUTFIT
Click Me!

@abalint

[spoili]
Texas Walker had been out of his home for a few hours now. Going around spreading the word of the Good Book and he felt that he at least got a few people to see the light. It kept a smile on his face in the dark of night. It was raining harder than ever now that the day was coming to a close. He would usually already be back home in his bed by now, but his brother, Jeremy, wanted him to go have some fun and meet some people for once. Texas had been in New Orleans for five years now and most people only knew him as that "Psycho Religious Freak." He wore the title with dignity and grace.

"I think today was a great success. I can't wait to see some new faces at Church this coming sunday." He grinned to himself, as he opened his huge umbrella and stepped off the porch of a potential new church goer. Nearly skipping away from the male's home and into the French Quarter. The biggest part of New Orleans that made Texas' skin crawl. The young male knew all too well about the supernatural deeds going on in this part of the beautiful city. He was suppose to be part of it, but he didn't let his witch heritage consume him and bring him into the darkness and debauchery of such a place. The only reason he ever went there was because his home was on the other side of the pit of hell.

He never knew why his brother picked to live soo close to such an area. Bracing himself for whatever might come his way. "With God by my side, I shall not be defeated or tempted by demons." Kissing his cross around his neck, stepping into the French Quarter.

The place felt of power and wickedness. His eyes flashed a clearer blue than their normal bright and hypnotizing appearance. The essence of the French Quarter was always the strongest part that tried to pull him into the depth of evil. Texas fought it at every intersection, but even a strong believer like himself would fall to temptation if he wasn't careful. Holding the mahogany handle of his umbrella, tightly. Silver, silk-like strands of hair plastered against the sides of his alabaster face; thanks to the switching directions of the wind making raindrops slap him silly earlier in the day. Using his other hand to move said strands out of his eyes.

Next time it rained this bad, Texas would remember to wear pants and not shorts. His legs were all wet and it felt extremely uncomfortable. "I guess it wasn't such a good idea to wear these today. Should have listened to my brother." He shook his wet head of hair, still moving forward. He hoped to get to his home without bumping into anyone of the supernatural variety. This time his prays were not answered.

Texas wasn't paying much attention to anyone in front of him, busy keeping his hair out of his face. Feeling the back of another person, he moved in reverse and pulled his umbrella up some. "Sorry pal. Should've been lookin'. My momma always told me that I had my head in the clouds." He smirked at the other male. Strong southern accent coming out with every word. Who looked only a few years younger than him. Texas could sense that the other male wasn't a vampire. Which was perfect. He could handle a werewolf, at least they were alive. The best scenario would be that the boy with glasses wasn't a werewolf either. The respectful church boy wouldn't bring that up, right now.

Jeremy wanted him to make some friends, so why not try and become friends with a seemingly harmless fella? Smiling his brightest and most charismatic smile. "I'm Texas. Texas Walker. I don't think I've ever seen you around here bud. Are ya new?" Right eyebrow rising up in genuine curiosity. In all the times he had walked past this place, Texas had never seen this particular guy around. The boy looked way to young to be hanging in the bars. Texas might look like a pre-teen, but he was twenty-one. At least he was old enough to be in these parts of the woods... but he chosed to stay away from the sins of the earthen world.
[/spoili]​

ARCHIBALD "a r c h e r" HENDRICKS

location: black rose tattoo parlour | feeling: curious/hopeful | outfit: lazy | mentioned: aeson gallagher (@Spectre of the Fade)

"I suppose having a blackened soul makes it easier for me to see people for who they truly are."

Archibald offered the man a tight-lipped smile as he took his outstretched hand and shook it. This was a habit he noticed he carried with new people- He had to admit though that he was a bit taken aback when he replied with the thickest Irish accent he'd ever heard. Okay, maybe he was relishing the exchange a bit, but in his defense, he hadn't met many people from Ireland before so any degree of accent would've thrown him off. Luckily his amazement didn't seem to travel to his face, so he dodged a pretty awkward conversation. Archer knew he was many things, but he didn't want other people to take him for an uncultured asshat, even if the shoe fit. "Oh sure...A-asian? Ayeson?" He muttered the misheard name under his breath as he retracted his hand from the shake.

"Yeah, I guess it's kinda becoming a trend, calf tatts. I'm just starting to run out of space." He admitted as he walked around the counter and made his way over toward the splayed seat. Bending down, Archer tugged at the hem of the left leg of his joggers and tugged it up until the fabric was rolled up into the back of his knee. "Uh, sorry for the wait by the way. I got caught up with some work and nearly lost track of time. But I suppose this weather kinda does that to ya." He lied, but he didn't wish to get into the details of how his landlady had put him to work and he couldn't find a way out of it. Didn't think he'd much like to hear about it anyway. "No sun and we all seem to lose our damned minds." He added with an exacerbated huff.

Looking back over at Aeson as he prepped the needles and what have you, Archer took one last glance around the place and noted the new paint and refurbished ceiling tiles. From the looks of it, he could tell the place wasn't as old as he imagined. The building was definitely old as fuck, but the shop couldn't have been there for more than a few months. Maybe less? To be honest. he was a bit impressed considering the amount of praise he'd heard coming from his colleagues back at the station and the place was pretty fresh. Planting himself on the seat, Archer combed his loose fringe out of his face once more before relaxing his shoulders. "So...you been here long, Gallag--daahh...Ae-son?" He fumbled on the name, still not sure if he'd heard him correctly.​

location: black rose tattoo parlour | feeling: curious/hopeful | outfit: lazy | mentioned: aeson gallagher (@Spectre of the Fade)

"I suppose having a blackened soul makes it easier for me to see people for who they truly are."

Archibald offered the man a tight-lipped smile as he took his outstretched hand and shook it. This was a habit he noticed he carried with new people- He had to admit though that he was a bit taken aback when he replied with the thickest Irish accent he'd ever heard. Okay, maybe he was relishing the exchange a bit, but in his defense, he hadn't met many people from Ireland before so any degree of accent would've thrown him off. Luckily his amazement didn't seem to travel to his face, so he dodged a pretty awkward conversation. Archer knew he was many things, but he didn't want other people to take him for an uncultured asshat, even if the shoe fit. "Oh sure...A-asian? Ayeson?" He muttered the misheard name under his breath as he retracted his hand from the shake.

"Yeah, I guess it's kinda becoming a trend, calf tatts. I'm just starting to run out of space." He admitted as he walked around the counter and made his way over toward the splayed seat. Bending down, Archer tugged at the hem of the left leg of his joggers and tugged it up until the fabric was rolled up into the back of his knee. "Uh, sorry for the wait by the way. I got caught up with some work and nearly lost track of time. But I suppose this weather kinda does that to ya." He lied, but he didn't wish to get into the details of how his landlady had put him to work and he couldn't find a way out of it. Didn't think he'd much like to hear about it anyway. "No sun and we all seem to lose our damned minds." He added with an exacerbated huff.

Looking back over at Aeson as he prepped the needles and what have you, Archer took one last glance around the place and noted the new paint and refurbished ceiling tiles. From the looks of it, he could tell the place wasn't as old as he imagined. The building was definitely old as fuck, but the shop couldn't have been there for more than a few months. Maybe less? To be honest. he was a bit impressed considering the amount of praise he'd heard coming from his colleagues back at the station and the place was pretty fresh. Planting himself on the seat, Archer combed his loose fringe out of his face once more before relaxing his shoulders. "So...you been here long, Gallag--daahh...Ae-son?" He fumbled on the name, still not sure if he'd heard him correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Kang Su-won

2ec43ad4a9.png

Su-won listened to Jamie speak but honestly wasn't even bothered by how he acted. However a frown appeared on her face when he called all of them monsters. She knew some supernaturals were killers, but in her eyes they were just as much as a normal person as anyone else. She stood up and glared at Jamie.

"You know, with you calling us all monsters and being such a selfish prick as wanting to hunt a bullet through your brain, maybe there should have actually been a bullet in that gun. These people like Alexandra, Fleur or me are not monsters. The only monster here is you!"

Su began walking out but looked back at Fleur with a grin
"If you wanna come over for a nice drink you know where my shop is. I still got some whiskey laying around"
With that, Su would leave onto the streets as the rain poured down onto her.

After a bit of walking she found two guys in the streets, from their presence she knew they definitely were allies. She walked up to them with a grin and stopped before them
"Hello guys. Or fellow Witches rather right? The name is Su-won, the Elder Witch of this place. If you ever need help with any sort problem, come to my shop"

Interactions: Fleur @Tyche , Jamie @BlueFlameNikku , Texas @MadKingJai™ , Zai @abalint
Mentions: Alexandra @espoir

✯ HALVARD de SAUVETERRE ✯
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Content ✯ Tagged: @MadKingJai™
"The voice of compassion! Somehow. Who the fuck decides these things?"
"But sucking on necks is so fun," Hal protested even as he quite willingly returned the embrace he was pulled into, palms sliding up Eros' sides. In truth, it had been a damn long time since he'd actually fed off a living person. Besides his lovely boyfriend, that is. He'd shifted to blood bags in the seventies (a foul and disgusting practice he would recommend to no one ever) and stuck with that since. Was that practice real evidence of him growing softer towards humans in his old age, or merely another outlet of his self-destructive tendencies? Fuck if he had any idea.

He slowly and regretfully let Eros go when the younger man made to stand up, electing to not comment on the "special type of vampire" bit. "What's that saying? 'Cold hands, warm heart'? Maybe I'm secretly the nice one in this relationship, mon petite chou," he said instead, gently poking the werewolf's belly to punctuate the words and returning the kiss when Eros gave it. Then Eros backed towards the bathroom, giving very good reasoning as to why Hal should not join him, but the downright predatory look on Hal's face while he watched Eros sashay into the bathroom suggested he contemplated doing just that. He did let the door close, though, sighing in a resigned fashion before getting up himself.

Picking up the shirt he'd discarded almost as soon as he'd entered the apartment, Hal took the time to frown at it. Good fit to it, made of a fabric that didn't make him want to scratch his own skin off, dark purple color. The best part was the text on it, though: "World's Okayest Brother" all in bright white caps. Not exactly a club shirt, but fuck it, it was too good to pass up. Especially since his eldest sister was in town. Hal shrugged it back on before collecting his cigarettes and his lighter, walking to one of the windows before lighting one up. They were clove cigarettes, so they smelled somewhat nicer than the typical cig. Tasted better, too, in Hal's obviously expert opinion. They were also black from filter to tip; that particular detail amused the vampire to no end.

The cigarette was gone, Hal's shoes were on, and his belongings had been collected by the time Eros got out of the shower, even with as little time as Eros took. He'd still flopped back onto the couch, taking up most of its length with his long legs, and was back to playing his stupid matching game when the bathroom door opened.

"Race?" Hal made a noise of surprise that was downright embarrassing and rolled to his feet. Much to his shame, his pursuit was sloppy. He bumped into the banister twice and had much too close of a call with taking a dive down the stairwell. If asked, he'd definitely mumble something about not wanting to try too hard and it wouldn't be too untrue, but still. Ouch, his ego.

He still looked as composed as ever when he got to his bike down in the garage, though a smile cracked the facade thanks to the adorable image Eros pretending to drive it made. Instead of saying something and maybe breaking whatever fantasy his boyfriend was in, Hal obligingly settled his bony butt behind Eros on the motorcycle. He also pressed himself a little closer to the werewolf's back than strictly necessary, but hey, all in the name of being a good teacher.

"Throttle," he murmured in Eros' ear, his fingers closing around the hand that was wrapped around the right grip and tugging it to illustrate. "Brake," he whispered, squeezing the brake lever a bit to illustrate that, too. Hal's left hand came up to wrap around Eros' left hand, as well, and he gently squeezed the lever on that side. "Clutch," he added, kissing Eros' cheek with a grin on his face. He pulled back a bit, just a bit, to poke the gear shift with his left boot and dig in a pocket of his leather jacket for his keys. "Gear shift." Then he offered the keys, a small ring with like four keys, a skull chain, and a poker chip hanging from it, to his boyfriend. "Keys. Still feel brave enough to drive me?"

✯ HALVARD de SAUVETERRE ✯
Original Vampire ✯ Allied: Humans, Eros, Himself ✯ Mood: Content ✯ Tagged: @MadKingJai™
"The voice of compassion! Somehow. Who the fuck decides these things?"

"But sucking on necks is so fun," Hal protested even as he quite willingly returned the embrace he was pulled into, palms sliding up Eros' sides. In truth, it had been a damn long time since he'd actually fed off a living person. Besides his lovely boyfriend, that is. He'd shifted to blood bags in the seventies (a foul and disgusting practice he would recommend to no one ever) and stuck with that since. Was that practice real evidence of him growing softer towards humans in his old age, or merely another outlet of his self-destructive tendencies? Fuck if he had any idea.

He slowly and regretfully let Eros go when the younger man made to stand up, electing to not comment on the "special type of vampire" bit. "What's that saying? 'Cold hands, warm heart'? Maybe I'm secretly the nice one in this relationship, mon petite chou," he said instead, gently poking the werewolf's belly to punctuate the words and returning the kiss when Eros gave it. Then Eros backed towards the bathroom, giving very good reasoning as to why Hal should not join him, but the downright predatory look on Hal's face while he watched Eros sashay into the bathroom suggested he contemplated doing just that. He did let the door close, though, sighing in a resigned fashion before getting up himself.

Picking up the shirt he'd discarded almost as soon as he'd entered the apartment, Hal took the time to frown at it. Good fit to it, made of a fabric that didn't make him want to scratch his own skin off, dark purple color. The best part was the text on it, though: "World's Okayest Brother" all in bright white caps. Not exactly a club shirt, but fuck it, it was too good to pass up. Especially since his eldest sister was in town. Hal shrugged it back on before collecting his cigarettes and his lighter, walking to one of the windows before lighting one up. They were clove cigarettes, so they smelled somewhat nicer than the typical cig. Tasted better, too, in Hal's obviously expert opinion. They were also black from filter to tip; that particular detail amused the vampire to no end.

The cigarette was gone, Hal's shoes were on, and his belongings had been collected by the time Eros got out of the shower, even with as little time as Eros took. He'd still flopped back onto the couch, taking up most of its length with his long legs, and was back to playing his stupid matching game when the bathroom door opened.

"Race?" Hal made a noise of surprise that was downright embarrassing and rolled to his feet. Much to his shame, his pursuit was sloppy. He bumped into the banister twice and had much too close of a call with taking a dive down the stairwell. If asked, he'd definitely mumble something about not wanting to try too hard and it wouldn't be too untrue, but still. Ouch, his ego.

He still looked as composed as ever when he got to his bike down in the garage, though a smile cracked the facade thanks to the adorable image Eros pretending to drive it made. Instead of saying something and maybe breaking whatever fantasy his boyfriend was in, Hal obligingly settled his bony butt behind Eros on the motorcycle. He also pressed himself a little closer to the werewolf's back than strictly necessary, but hey, all in the name of being a good teacher.

"Throttle," he murmured in Eros' ear, his fingers closing around the hand that was wrapped around the right grip and tugging it to illustrate. "Brake," he whispered, squeezing the brake lever a bit to illustrate that, too. Hal's left hand came up to wrap around Eros' left hand, as well, and he gently squeezed the lever on that side. "Clutch," he added, kissing Eros' cheek with a grin on his face. He pulled back a bit, just a bit, to poke the gear shift with his left boot and dig in a pocket of his leather jacket for his keys. "Gear shift." Then he offered the keys, a small ring with like four keys, a skull chain, and a poker chip hanging from it, to his boyfriend. "Keys. Still feel brave enough to drive me?"​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[tabs]

[tab=Ophélie]
Ophélie smiled as the man admitted that he was, in fact, here because of his younger brother. It looked like it was something that Ben was used to: constantly worrying, watching, and hoping that his brother was alright. The brunette wondered if he ever really found any time to himself. The mention of her pancakes made her subconsciously take another bite and swallow before taking a napkin to her lips to make sure no strawberry residue had been left behind. If he was moving down here, then he would need someone to give him the lay of the land as well as point him in a direction that would give him a job. Well, if he wanted one that is.

Ophélie spoke up as his eyes averted outside towards the drizzle of rain, her tone was sincere, "I'm sorry your brother dictates where you go. I'm an only child, but I understand you have to look out for the boy. Just be glad he brought you to New Orleans and not somewhere worse off." She attempted to lighten the mood, her smile not quite reaching her cheeks this time. It was easy for the witch to empathize with others, but she couldn't figure out if that was her personality or if it had to do with the fact that she was a witch. Being directly connected to nature sometimes gave you a higher sense of being, which gave Ophélie an idea on how to treat others.

"I'm sure your brother will come around when he needs to. Maybe he needs to make a mistake on his own for once." She shrugged halfheartedly, looking down at her pancakes and realizing she wasn't all that hungry at the moment. Her elbow rested on the table as she placed her chin upon her palm, an idea popping up into her head before she could even stop herself. "Hey," she watched his expression for a second, "If you decide to stick around I have a shoppe at the end of town." Her hand slid off her face and into her lap as she nodded her head towards the right of Bourbon Street. "You are more that welcome to stop by when it's not as depressing outside and I can show you around. There are plenty of apartment spaces out here and there are little establishments that could use a helping hand. I know everyone here."

Interaction: Ben @BladeX
[/tab]
[tab=Fenris]
Fenris simply watched the young woman as she spoke to the bartender for a moment, his mind wandering to other places as he quietly took another drink from his glass. He sucked his teeth briefly to rid his mouth of the strong liquor, but his attention was brought back as Kadence spoke to him once more. She told him about her schooling and the hospital she worked at, which explained the scrubs that she now wore. The man tried his best to straighten his posture and look engaged in the conversation, however he found it hard after all these years to sit and pay attention to someone else as they spoke. Anxiety gripped his lungs like a vice and he suddenly found it difficult to respond to the woman as she saluted him in a toast, expecting him to answer her very first question.

The woman didn't smell like a werewolf or a vampire, so Fenris relaxed slightly, deciding that there was no harm in attempting to make an ally. He wiped his clammy hands on his jeans as he spoke up finally, "I just came to town almost a week ago. I stay in the hotel nearby and spend most of my nights here. Not that I'm an alcoholic or anything," he panicked slightly, not wanting to give off the wrong impression so early on. Damn. It was much harder talking to people than he remembered. "Uh," he stammered before finding his voice again, "I went to school a long time ago to get my bachelor's degree in history and before that I was in the Army. I guess you can say that New Orleans is my vacation spot for the time being." He seemed calmer now as he revealed things about himself, but he made sure to watch what tumbled from his lips in case someone not as innocent was tuning in. There were more supernaturals here than anywhere else Fenris had ever visited, which was disconcerting.

Interaction: Kadence @espoir
[/tab]
[tab=Fleur]
Fleur's attempt to lighten the atmosphere had gone awry as Alexandra's face turned into a few too many shades of embarrassment. She knew her uncaring tone would sting, but she didn't expect the younger vampire to become so violent so quickly. It took only a matter of seconds with Alexandra's super speed to lunge across the room and wrap her nimbly fingers around Fleur's throat. Alexandra's palm rested harshly against her windpipe, making all her attempts to swallow a spoonful of air fall short. Alexandra's strength was unmatched against Fleur's, but deep down Fleur wanted Alexandra to release all that pent up anger that had been stirring for centuries. All the wrongdoing that Fleur had done in her immortal lifetime was bound to come knocking one day and she might as well face the music instead of running from it all. There were only so many things she could lock away inside of her mind. Fleur was ready to allow Alexandra to throw a punch or two in as well, but the words that fell from her lips began to leave a faint ringing sound in her ears.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You think, just because I came here to a party scene, we can be civil after all those years? You are sorely mistaken, you stupid girl."

It took almost all of Fleur's resolve to not snap at what Alexandra had called her. Her own hands tightened quickly around the young vampire's wrists, ready to break her hold at any given moment, but she held back, her eyes glazing over from the pain as Alexandra continued to spit out every emotion that had held her back since the day Fleur had turned her. The grip on her carotid arteries made her feel lightheaded, but she still avidly listened. There was an answer for every question Alexandra had and there was an explanation for it all. However, Alexandra's lack of respect towards her elder had Fleur almost bursting at the seams. When her grip finally faltered, the Original pushed the girl's hands away from her throat and attempted to soothe the burning sensation across her skin. She gulped down air like it was fresh water, yet her eyes never left Alexandra's.

The anger boiled just beneath the surface, making her skin flash an unflattering red color. She envisioned ripping Alexandra's head right from her shoulders. The blood cascading down her party dress as Fleur held her severed head like a trophy she won at a local bowling match. To be called out for her wrongdoings was one thing. To be disrespected entirely was another. Before Fleur could speak her mind, a male came bounding into the VIP lounge, his tone both comical and diabolical. As the blonde pushed herself back to the feet, the man cocked a gun to his temple and it was visibly clear that this action made Alexandra uncomfortable.

She tucked that information away for the time being, paying Su-won no attention when she finally returned. She wanted to watch this display as close as possible. Fleur didn't even flinch when the firing pin made a clicking noise and the man named Jamie began laughing hysterically. Obviously, these two had a rather screwy relationships, but that didn't matter, any relationship that Alexandra had would be worth keeping an eye on at this point.

Fleur still said nothing as the anger grew in her belly and instead pushed her way out of the VIP lounge in hopes of finding her right hand man, Emmanuel, who - unknowingly to Fleur - had already met Alexandra just minutes ago. A growl ripped from her throat as she found who she was looking for. He turned just as she was in close range, her hand lashing out to grasp the front of his shirt roughly.

"I am an Original," she spat, her words laced with every negative emotion welling in her chest. "I will be shown respect." Emmanuel nodded, his sire's attitude not phasing him in the slightest as they exchanged a few more words before finally leaving The Royal Orgy.

Mention: Alexandra @espoir, Su-won @MisterGrumpyLoli, Jamie @BlueFlameNikku
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Ophélie Bourgeois
Ophélie smiled as the man admitted that he was, in fact, here because of his younger brother. It looked like it was something that Ben was used to: constantly worrying, watching, and hoping that his brother was alright. The brunette wondered if he ever really found any time to himself. The mention of her pancakes made her subconsciously take another bite and swallow before taking a napkin to her lips to make sure no strawberry residue had been left behind. If he was moving down here, then he would need someone to give him the lay of the land as well as point him in a direction that would give him a job. Well, if he wanted one that is.

Ophélie spoke up as his eyes averted outside towards the drizzle of rain, her tone was sincere, "I'm sorry your brother dictates where you go. I'm an only child, but I understand you have to look out for the boy. Just be glad he brought you to New Orleans and not somewhere worse off." She attempted to lighten the mood, her smile not quite reaching her cheeks this time. It was easy for the witch to empathize with others, but she couldn't figure out if that was her personality or if it had to do with the fact that she was a witch. Being directly connected to nature sometimes gave you a higher sense of being, which gave Ophélie an idea on how to treat others.

"I'm sure your brother will come around when he needs to. Maybe he needs to make a mistake on his own for once." She shrugged halfheartedly, looking down at her pancakes and realizing she wasn't all that hungry at the moment. Her elbow rested on the table as she placed her chin upon her palm, an idea popping up into her head before she could even stop herself. "Hey," she watched his expression for a second, "If you decide to stick around I have a shoppe at the end of town." Her hand slid off her face and into her lap as she nodded her head towards the right of Bourbon Street. "You are more that welcome to stop by when it's not as depressing outside and I can show you around. There are plenty of apartment spaces out here and there are little establishments that could use a helping hand. I know everyone here."

Fenris Lee Hoult
Fenris simply watched the young woman as she spoke to the bartender for a moment, his mind wandering to other places as he quietly took another drink from his glass. He sucked his teeth briefly to rid his mouth of the strong liquor, but his attention was brought back as Kadence spoke to him once more. She told him about her schooling and the hospital she worked at, which explained the scrubs that she now wore. The man tried his best to straighten his posture and look engaged in the conversation, however he found it hard after all these years to sit and pay attention to someone else as they spoke. Anxiety gripped his lungs like a vice and he suddenly found it difficult to respond to the woman as she saluted him in a toast, expecting him to answer her very first question.

The woman didn't smell like a werewolf or a vampire, so Fenris relaxed slightly, deciding that there was no harm in attempting to make an ally. He wiped his clammy hands on his jeans as he spoke up finally, "I just came to town almost a week ago. I stay in the hotel nearby and spend most of my nights here. Not that I'm an alcoholic or anything," he panicked slightly, not wanting to give off the wrong impression so early on. Damn. It was much harder talking to people than he remembered. "Uh," he stammered before finding his voice again, "I went to school a long time ago to get my bachelor's degree in history and before that I was in the Army. I guess you can say that New Orleans is my vacation spot for the time being." He seemed calmer now as he revealed things about himself, but he made sure to watch what tumbled from his lips in case someone not as innocent was tuning in. There were more supernaturals here than anywhere else Fenris had ever visited, which was disconcerting.

Fleur de Sauveterre
Fleur's attempt to lighten the atmosphere had gone awry as Alexandra's face turned into a few too many shades of embarrassment. She knew her uncaring tone would sting, but she didn't expect the younger vampire to become so violent so quickly. It took only a matter of seconds with Alexandra's super speed to lunge across the room and wrap her nimbly fingers around Fleur's throat. Alexandra's palm rested harshly against her windpipe, making all her attempts to swallow a spoonful of air fall short. Alexandra's strength was unmatched against Fleur's, but deep down Fleur wanted Alexandra to release all that pent up anger that had been stirring for centuries. All the wrongdoing that Fleur had done in her immortal lifetime was bound to come knocking one day and she might as well face the music instead of running from it all. There were only so many things she could lock away inside of her mind. Fleur was ready to allow Alexandra to throw a punch or two in as well, but the words that fell from her lips began to leave a faint ringing sound in her ears.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You think, just because I came here to a party scene, we can be civil after all those years? You are sorely mistaken, you stupid girl."

It took almost all of Fleur's resolve to not snap at what Alexandra had called her. Her own hands tightened quickly around the young vampire's wrists, ready to break her hold at any given moment, but she held back, her eyes glazing over from the pain as Alexandra continued to spit out every emotion that had held her back since the day Fleur had turned her. The grip on her carotid arteries made her feel lightheaded, but she still avidly listened. There was an answer for every question Alexandra had and there was an explanation for it all. However, Alexandra's lack of respect towards her elder had Fleur almost bursting at the seams. When her grip finally faltered, the Original pushed the girl's hands away from her throat and attempted to soothe the burning sensation across her skin. She gulped down air like it was fresh water, yet her eyes never left Alexandra's.

The anger boiled just beneath the surface, making her skin flash an unflattering red color. She envisioned ripping Alexandra's head right from her shoulders. The blood cascading down her party dress as Fleur held her severed head like a trophy she won at a local bowling match. To be called out for her wrongdoings was one thing. To be disrespected entirely was another. Before Fleur could speak her mind, a male came bounding into the VIP lounge, his tone both comical and diabolical. As the blonde pushed herself back to the feet, the man cocked a gun to his temple and it was visibly clear that this action made Alexandra uncomfortable.

She tucked that information away for the time being, paying Su-won no attention when she finally returned. She wanted to watch this display as close as possible. Fleur didn't even flinch when the firing pin made a clicking noise and the man named Jamie began laughing hysterically. Obviously, these two had a rather screwy relationships, but that didn't matter, any relationship that Alexandra had would be worth keeping an eye on at this point.

Fleur still said nothing as the anger grew in her belly and instead pushed her way out of the VIP lounge in hopes of finding her right hand man, Emmanuel, who - unknowingly to Fleur - had already met Alexandra just minutes ago. A growl ripped from her throat as she found who she was looking for. He turned just as she was in close range, her hand lashing out to grasp the front of his shirt roughly.

"I am an Original," she spat, her words laced with every negative emotion welling in her chest. "I will be shown respect." Emmanuel nodded, his sire's attitude not phasing him in the slightest as they exchanged a few more words before finally leaving The Royal Orgy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Zai didn't realize where he was until he bumped into a rather interesting blonde. The young man seemed close in age to himself, yet something about him made Zai feel like the guy was much older. Looking at the blonde, Zai couldn't help but gaze into his eyes. They were a deep azure blue that reminded Zai of the ocean. This was the first time Zai's ever seen such blue eyes. There was something else about this guy that Zai couldn't describe.

As Zai listened to the introduction, he unconsciously responded, "Yeah, I just got here at the beginning of August for school. My name's Zaire, Zaire Elfassi." By now, Zai's glasses were all smudged from the rain and he desperately needed to get rid of the water. Pulling them off his face, Zai started rubbing the glasses with the t-shirt underneath his hoodie. It didn't help much since both pieces of clothing were soaked. Zai squinted at Texas as he continued the converstaion, "Texas, that's an interesting name. So how long have you been here Texas?"

Just as Zai was putting his glasses back on, he heard another voice from behind. A young woman, by young he means older than himself still, appeared and called out to them. When she commented on them being witches, Zai felt a lightbulb go on. Stealing a glance at Texas, Zai realized what that strange something was. "So you're a witch," Zai stated with a smile turning to Texas. He looked back at the nice lady and asked, "What shop?" There was a lot going on at the moment and Zai wasn't sure who to address at the moment, so he jumped back and forth.

interactions: @MisterGrumpyLoli Su-won and @MadKingJai™ Texas

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Fucking smart ass.

Alexandra's nails cut into her skin. She felt the tiny hair follicles on the end stand up as he suddenly pulled the trigger. Her heart lurched forward in her chest and an overwhelming urge to protect Jamie coursed through her veins. Instinctively, she rushed forward and she reached her hand out, but she was thrown off by his mind games. She felt the blood in her chest pump faster and her breath quicken.

She couldn't handle him being around, much less after having a terrible run in with Fleur. Alexandra let out a huge sigh of frustration. After Su-won left, it was just her, Fleur, and Jamie. She grimaced and flipped her hair off her shoulder, glad Fleur didn't interrupt anything. "Stay away from me Fleur. The last thing I need right now is you scolding me."

After Fleur left, Alexandra slapped the man in front of her hard across the cheek and left a red hand mark. She was silent, tears threatening to spill. Her lips trembled as she tried to speak with clarity and a sense of self, but it all came out in a jumbled mess. "Don't you fucking dare come after me, James Quinn, and for the love of everything that is intact in this damn club, don't call me sweetheart." She scampered out of the room. She wasn't interested in having fun anymore. She just wanted to go home.

Alexandra was completely wrapped up in her own world and getting out of there she hadn't realized Jamie was following her. She pushed open the back door and walked out into the pouring rain feeling useless and worthless. She held up her dress a little as she descended down the concrete steps and growled when she noticed the bouncer nearby knocked out cold.

"God, fuck you. Fuck you all."

She went over to the male and kicked him in the stomach. He groaned a little but didn't awaken.

"Screw you. Screw this place."

Alexandra scurried around the puddles of mud and much to her dismay was careless and accidentally stepped forward too quickly. She crumbled down to the ground and fell sideways into the small pool of water nearby. She screamed in frustration and felt dark veins around her eyes begin to surface.

"Why does she have to ruin everything?" she huffed, tears running down her cheeks as she tried to suppress the monster inside her. She tried to hold back her sobbing, but everything she wanted to forget came rushing back all at once and her face became pale, blood rushing to the sclera of her eyes.

Don't lose it. Don't lose it. Don't lose it.

She curled up, face staring at the soaking wet pavement. Her hands rested on her forehead, fingers latched onto her hair. She heard footsteps slowly approach and growled in warning. Her head pounded with the sound of beating hearts and blood rushing throughout the system. Alexandra bared her fangs.

"Go away, Jamie."

Interaction: Jamie @BlueFlameNikku, Fleur @Tyche
Mention: Fleur @Tyche Su-won @MisterGrumpyLoli

I really doubt you can be any more annoying than you are right now. The thoughts lingered in the young man's mind as he went back to getting drinks for other people, trying to ignore the obvious playful jabs from the other. As much as he wanted to glare and say things, Alex tried his best to hold his tongue as the man obviously only wanted to get a rise out of him. So, Alex just resigned himself to grumbling in silence.

He really hoped this guy was gonna find a better nickname than 'Mr. Grumpus,' but after hearing the alternative, Alex chose to keep his mouth shut on the subject. I can't get rid of you soon enough. Other rude and abusive thoughts were coursing through Alex's head, but he kept those to himself as well. Silently he cursed himself for choosing this job, but hey, it was an easy in, what with Eros being the owner and all.

Alex did his best to ignore most of the rest what the guy was saying, as he was starting to slightly annoy him. He jumped a bit with wide eyes, however, when the word 'friend' was practically screamed from his mouth. "Dude, calm the fuck down..." He grumbled. A small flash of horror crossed his face, however, when he saw the dude down the entire cup without so much as blinking. Aha! Knew it... He thought absentmindedly, but didn't even pay much attention to himself as he was happy the dude was finally walking away. With a small, relieved sigh, Alex picked up the glass and began wiping down the counter, barely noticing that guy who was bothering him was dancing on a table with quite the crowd around him.

After serving a few more drinks and cleaning a few more glasses, Alex looked around the building. It was always so busy every night, so when he didn't see the guy on the table, he didn't really give it a second thought until he noticed a circle of people standing looking at something on the floor. Confusion coursing through him, Alex got someone else to watch the bar and he hurried over to whatever it was that was so interesting. Somehow, he managed to shove his way through them to kneel over the guy who just chugged one of the most alcoholic drinks Alex knew how to make. Thinking that's all it was, he called over one of the many bouncers and got him to help Alex take the guy into the back room.

Getting him settled, the bouncer left and Alex began examining the guy's head for any sign of serious injury. There was no bleeding, no cracked skull, but the spot would be seriously tender for a while. Alex then walked in front of him and looked into the others eyes for a moment, noticing that they were blank. Gently, Alex began shaking him by his shoulders. "Hey." No response. Then, Alex began tapping the other man's face, trying to illicit some reaction, but still nothing. Finally, with a heavy sigh, he reached into the pant pockets of the other and began searching for his phone or something with a number to call. Not long after that started, Alex heard a voice.

"Why are you putting your hands in my pockets? Take me to dinner first."

Alex rolled his eyes and pulled his hands out of the pockets. Without saying anything, he went over to a shelf and grabbed three things: a flashlight, a bottle of water and a flask of some sort. "Trying to find a number so someone can come pick you up." He finally said, kneeling down in front the other and shining the light in his eyes for a moment. "Well, you don't have a concussion, so that's good. Here," he says, putting the small flask in his hand, "drink this."

Alex noticed the apprehensive look the man gave the flask. "Only if you tell me what it is first..." he said as he looked around confusedly, seeming to search for something. "Where is my phone...? ... I am thirsty..."

"It's for your headache." Alex said bluntly. "I give it to hungover people all the time. I'll give you water after you drink it. And I don't know where your phone is, but if I see it while working I'll find some way to get it to you."

Watching as the man began to drink some of the liquid, Alex almost couldn't hold back a snort as he heard a gag and his eyes begin to water. "Ugh... Not water... just... I am so confused how did I get here?" He then rubbed his eyes.

"Finish it then drink this." Alex says, handing the bottle of water to him. "Wash the taste out of your mouth." He explained. "You fell off a table and slammed your head on the floor. So I brought your dazed ass back here to make sure you weren't dying." He said, moving to put up the flashlight and flask.

"Bossy...." He heard the other grumble, though Alex only rolled his eyes in response. "I thought... there were... never mind." Alex was about to inquire, but figured he might as well let it go. He didn't even know this guy in the first place, so it wasn't his place to question the mental health of the other.

"You had quite the crowd, though. Both before and after the fall." Alex half joked. "I don't know what kind of mental issues you have, but you obviously had something going wrong. You'd better tell whoever it is that's gonna come pick you up. Should probably get that looked at."

"Rude." Alex, again, rolled his eyes at the grumble and childish pout. "I don't want to leave yet. I haven't had enough fun!" Alex gasped a bit as the other jumped up quickly and energetically, as if he hadn't just had a serious fall not too long ago.

"Sit down!" Alex said hastily, as he gently eased the other back down to sit in the chair. "You've had enough fun for tonight. You can come back after you rest."

Alex sighed again as the other stood up frantically, as if it would be the end of the world if he had to go home. "I want to dance... come on, please?" Alex just looked at the other who tried his best to woo him with a very cute and pretty pair of the puppy dog eyes. Damn, he's really cute... Shaking that thought from his head, he returned back to the issue at hand.

A bit confused at the reaction he got, Alex spoke a bit hesitantly. "Look, Fido, you can have fun any other night. Calm down."

"Well. I am not leaving. So you can lock me in here, or let me go out there. If you want, I'll dance within eyesight...."
A flirty little wink was shot Alex's way, earning a slight blush as he began looking like he got a little annoyed at that.

Trying his hardest to ignore the wink and will the blush away, Alex sighed in frustration. "Why must you be difficult? You can come back tomorrow. I can't let myself let you go back out there and hurt yourself more." Alex rolled his eyes and sighed again. "Don't get the wrong idea." Oddly enough, Alex felt like he needed to clarify everything he said so it wouldn't be construed in some sort of flirtatious manner with this one.

"I wish I could answer that. And you see, I can't come back here often. I can't afford this place. Couldn't really afford it tonight so a.... not friend brought me. So, unless I am legitimately dead, I will dance until I can't dance anymore." Alex noticed the other's jaw set in defiance as a glare was shot his way. "Caring about people is a nice quality to have, but there is nothing wrong with me. I'm fine." The pat on Alex's head and the accompanying smile only fueled Alex's anger and blush more, but was cut off before he could speak. "Or I could just, like, dance with you? Come on pleeease?"

A glare was on Alex's face as soon as the hand touched his head and didn't leave, even when he began speaking. "I don't dance. Definitely NOT club dancing." With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair, trying to think of some way to compromise with this guy. "Look, just come back whenever. Tell the bouncer you're a friend of Alex. You'll be let in."

No words left the other, but he did look down with a small pout and nodded. "Okay... Can I just... have a pen and paper?"

With a soft sigh, Alex retrieved the items he asked for. "What for?" He questioned, handing the two things to the other.

No words left his mouth as he scribbled something on the paper and handed it to Alex. "Just... if you want to... come by tomorrow? Morning maybe? Uhm... I'll go now.. " After that, he turned and began walking out, still looking like a kicked puppy.

Alex looks down at the paper, where the other had written his name, number and address. With a soft sigh and a bit of hesitation, he spoke up "Uh... Hey!" Mentally cursing himself for stuttering his words a bit. "Why, um...." Alex shifted awkwardly for a moment before speaking up again. "Why not just stay here until your friend gets here? I don't feel comfortable letting you go by yourself."

Luca stopped when he heard Alex, but only gave a small shrug in response. "I don't wanna keep ya from your job. I'll be fine..."

"They'll survive without my drinks." He said with a quiet sigh. "We know each others names now. So...." Alex rolled his eyes once again and tried to use the only thing he could think of to get the other to stay, "friends, right, Fido? Friends' don't let each other go by themselves after a fall like that."

Alex noticed the slight surprise that crossed Lucas' face before it was replaced with a small smile. "Right... um... sugga buns." He said, obviously trying to get back to his playfulness as he poked at Alex.

"Jesus, I'm going to regret this, aren't I?" Alex said as he rolled his eyes, gently slapping the hand away to stop poking him. "Now, get your ass back in there before I drag it in there again." He said, his rudeness showing once again, pointing to the back room where Luca just tried to leave.

Alex notices a small frown on Luca's face, but he still does as told and sits back in the chair he was previously occupying. "Regret is a strong word, Ally-bear." He says, poking more fun at him before falling silent for a moment. "Can I just call a cab? I don't want to bother my friend..." he grumbled.

Alex sighs again and takes another look at the paper Luca wrote on. "You know, I'm done working today." He said simply, not too thrilled with his short time at the bar. "Honestly, we don't live too far apart. Let me walk you. Cheaper than a cab." He began mumbling there at the end, his nice side showing just slightly.

A small nod of confirmation was all Alex got. "If it's not too much trouble... I can go by myself. I swear, I'm not all that drunk anymore, just thirsty."

Alex stands and grabs another bottle of water for Luca, surprised of his thirst. "Still, it's better you don't go alone." he said as he tossed the bottle at him. "Drink up. Stay hydrated." With that, Alex moved to wait by the door for Luca to follow.

A confused look crossed Alex's face as he noticed a frown on Luca's. "No... Like... thirsty." He said, putting his fingers on his own neck. "My wolf is defective... I dunno what happened... Addy... My friend usually helps me get some..." Looking almost ashamed.

Confusion then understanding crossed Alex's face, but didn't question anything, although he did, indeed, have a few questions for this guy. "Oh.... Uh.... Shit, well then we need to get you home quick. Not sure how to help you in that department."

Luca nods. "Okay... uhm... I will follow Mr. Grumpy Bear then."

Rolling his eyes, Alex told Luca to meet him at the back door, as he had to go do a couple things real fast. After grabbing his things and alerting the guy at the bar he was leaving, he walked out into the back alley next to Luca. "Shit, it's still raining." He said with a sigh, opening his umbrella for the two of them. "Here, I only have the one." He scooted a bit closer to Luca and held the umbrella higher so the other could benefit from it's presence as well.

Luca looks at the umbrella and then Alex before smirking. "Don't worry about it; just turn around for a sec? Don't want ya blushing too hard." He says, grinning from ear to ear.

Alex hesitated for a moment, but did as was asked and turned around.

Luca waited until Alex was turned before removing his clothing and setting it aside, cracking sounds and small growls came from him before his bones began to frame the form of a wolf. When he finished he stood about hip high on Alex. He moved over to Alex and nudged his hand with his nose and gave a small playful whine, his tail wagging.

Looking down, shock crossed Alex's face for a second, but was replaced by a tiny smile "Heh, nice one, Fido." he says as he pats the top of Luca's head then grabs the clothes. "Ready? Let's go." He began walking, holding the umbrella over the both of them.

Luca hops up on his back legs slightly and gives a small 'hrumph' before walking beside Alex, his long claws clicking on the sidewalk. Surprisingly, having Luca in his wolf form actually seemed to make sketchy people on the street look at the two cautiously.

A small, scoff left Alex's mouth as he saw the people walk away. "Oh look. People are leaving me alone for once.." He grumbled to himself as he kept walking. This earned a small growl from Luca as they continued on their little journey. Occasionally, he'd bare his teeth at people who tried to approach them.

"Heh... quite the guard dog, aren't you? You barely even know me.." Alex mumbled, looking down at Luca. Oddly enough, he didn't sound annoyed by that fact at all. With a small, content sigh, Alex looked forward and continued walking, their destination not much farther away.

~~~~~

Interaction: Luca
@BladeX

vampire_saphiria_by_darkest_b4_dawn-d970dfm.jpg
4a12ee2325b0ab49b95d41182eb2bed9.jpg

Rowan O'Callaghan
and Ravyn Lancaster
Location: Hotel Le Marais/ Nightshade/ Half Moon Bar and Restaurant
Mentioned: Benjamin @BladeX , Eric Northman, and Alcide Herveaux
Interaction: Ravyn and Rath

Rowan nods her head to the male and walks out with an annoyed growl at herself. She couldn't believe she was so distracted as to the fact she ran into the good looking wolf. she shook her head and frowned as the sky seemed to ighten then get worse as the rain started to down pour once more."Great" Rowan mumbled and growled at the sky. She grabbed a newspaper and walked quickly down the side walk for the nearest hotel. She ran into the Lobby of the Hotel Le Marais. With a small sigh Rowan went to the front desk to grab a room. She paid with her card and thanked the concierge as she went up for her suite. Closing the door behind her Rowan put her bag down and looked at the smart phone in her purse the screen started to lighten as a violin started to play. She grabbed it and swiped right on the green button to answer.

She put her ear buds in and talked to the other person on the line. "Rath you worry to much I am fine. I am in a hotel in my room." She said and looked out the window."I will change and head for the Nightshade.I am a little soaked." She said and went silent listening to him."Rowan be careful I don't like you being their with out a escort and or help." He said with concern in his voice. "Rath I will be home before you know it and if you were so concerned, you should of come with." Rowan told him. She would eventually have to meet up with her siblings. Rowan didn't mind meeting up with Hal,but the others she would rather see at the bottom of a river dieing over and over again. "Rowan deliver the message and get home no side trips." He scolded her knowing she wasn't listening."Rath quit acting like my mother I know what I am doing plus I have people to see here in New Orleans like my prodgeny and his prodgeny. And the Nightshade to speak with Ravyn and I know Alcide is somewhere here in New Orleans I just have to find him." She said."I will be back as soon as possible."Rowan said as she peeled her clothes off and used a towel to dry her skin."Rowan, you sound a bit upset, have you eaten yet?" He asked her. Rowan was slipping on her black skin tight pants and a her tank top and leather long sleeve Jacket. She zipped it up and went to zip up her leather boots as she put guns in each boot. her belt had extra bullets guns and knives. Her leather duster with a hood.

Going to the bathroom and fixing the make up on her face and making it look clean and pristine. Rowan walked out,"No Rath I will, I am heading out, don't worry I will be fine." She said. Rowan had bullets for vampires and wolves. Even something to stun a witch to kill it with out creating the headache in her head. She locked the door and slipped her key card into her tight pocket. Walking down the steps silently in her none heeled boots Rowan listened to each room she passed. On her way out Rowan checked behind, to the side and outside the hotel before she stepped into the rain. Her eye's spotted a male getting off a black crotch rocket. She walked over and waited for his to take his helmet off as she looked into his eye's."You want to lend me your bike and go inside and go to sleep until the morning when your bike should be returned if not just wait for me to return, rain, sun or fog. When it is you completely forget you loaned it to me and continue about your life as nothing has ever happened." she said. He handed her the keys and went to go to his place to sleep. Rowan smirked and hopped on to the bike riding off. She took corners quickly and skidded to a halt infront of a black brick shop with black colored ivy. The door was a cherry wood nicely polished. Rowan went to knock on the door when it cracked open.

"Get in here Rowan what do you want?." A cold voice snapped at her. Looking back Rowan stepped in. The door snapped shut behind her and the locks clicked. Rowan lifted an eyebrow and looked at the witch." Ravyn nice to see you haven't changed." She said.

Ravyn glanced at her and nods."Again Rowan what do you want? What did Rath send you to do this time?" Ravyn asked."Just the small task of warning my siblings, but I need a few things." Rowan handed her a list and looked outside the curtains. She had a feeling of being followed but by whom, she wasn't sure. Rowan smirked as Ravyn huffed."You know how to rack up a bill Rowan, but this is why you are still alive, you and gullible tourists keep this place a float." Ravyn said as she gathered everything and handed it to Rowan. "What are you planning on doing with that?" She asked." Making the world a better place for everyone and making sure it stays that way." Rowan told Ravyn."So what have you been up to?" Rowan asked."Staying alive in this world we call home." Ravyn told her. Rowan nods her head and tied the bag. She paid and went for the door about to say okay well have a good one Ravyn. Ravyn grabbed Rowans wrist however and spoke gravely"Beware something is coming and it is not good Rowan. Watch your back and be careful." Ravyn told her. Rowan looked at her like she was nuts."You should leave I need to close up and get out of here for the night." She told Rowan."Want to sit and talk somewhere?" Rowan asked her wanting to know what the witch knew. With a nod Ravyn finished closing up. They walked out and Ravyn locked the door. She had a spell on it for when the lock clicks a spell goes up it sends an alarm to her phone. It also stuns the intruder until she got their to deal with it. Rowan put the bag in the bikes side bag and started the engine.

With that she drove back through the rain tote Half Moon Bar and Restaurant. She walked in and sat down back at the table and ordered a scotch and what ever Ravyn wanted. Ravyn got a water. Rowan forgot how sensitive witches were to Alochol because they are mostly human. With a side glance around Rowan made sure no one could eaves drop in them."Tell me what you saw." She said quietly as possible to the witch. Ravyn looked around and leaned forward."I don't know, but I saw something coming for us all, we're all gonna die, unless we can work together." Ravyn said as low as possible. To hear the conversation you would have to be really trying to listen to the two talking."How can it be stopped?" Rowan said"I don't know Rowan, I am sorry." She said. Rowan sat back with a growl. She tapped her finger nails on the table. Her frustration clear on her face and body."Thanks Ravyn, I appreciate the information will have to figure it out."Rowan said softly. She would call Rath before the sun came up to tell him Ravyn had told her. She would also need to put up black out curtains to sleep, she did not enjoy being up days unless she had to.

[tabs]

[tab=Addy]
Addy was amused with her vampire neighbor. "Pessimistic, much?" she teased and stuck her tongue out. Her arms folded across her chest in an effort to make herself feel comfortable in her own skin. "My day didn't exactly go as planned. Shoplifters, people yelling at me when there's literally nothing I, as an associate, can do. People are just major pricks sometimes and I just wonder why I'm still even alive and breathing."

Addy ran her fingers through her hair and let out a huge sigh. "I'm sorry I'm antsy right now." Addy glanced over at Astrid's green eyes and gave her a big smile in an effort to keep things lighthearted. "I think a drink or two would be great. Thanks. I'll be right over." Addy drank the rest of her tea and breathed in the fresh night air. The pitter patter of the rain was a relaxing sound. "Alright, see you in a few."

Addy stepped back inside her bedroom and closed the sliding glass door behind her. She went over to her drawers and pulled out a few pieces of casual apparel. She brushed her hair and pushed it all to one side, then slipped her feet into a pair of leather flip flops, turned off the lights in the house, and locked her and Luca's apartment up for the night.

Hopefully, he has his keys.

It only took a few steps and counting to approach Apartment 272 where Astrid lived. Addy rang the doorbell and Astrid came swiftly. She was surprised by the sudden opening of the door and warm welcome, but Astrid's personality rang true to that of being a wonderful neighbor. "Thanks for inviting me over," Addy told her as she stepped inside. "I appreciate the invitation and this... This is really nice."

Interaction: Astrid @BladeX
Mention: Luca @BladeX
[/tab]
[tab=Kadence]
She noticed his nerves act up and immediately felt bad for him. Didn't he ever get the chance to go out and meet new people? Kadence had an inkling that he might've grown up sheltered but pushed the thought aside and continued to smile. She wanted Fenris to be comfortable talking to her and hoped he didn't see her questions as something he was obligated to answer, but his demeanor told her otherwise.

"Hey, it's all cool. Really. I don't want to push you, so if you're not comfortable talking, just let me know. We can just drink and say nothing if you'd prefer that instead." It'd be awkward for her, but if that made Fenris more comfortable, she was more than willing to abide. "Thank you for sharing, by the way. So, what did you do in the army? Shoot our enemies in the battlefield? Patch up soldiers?" Kadence encouraged him to engage.

She got a glass of water from the bartender with no ice and tried to establish eye contact with the cute guy sitting near her and smile again. If Kadence was being entirely honest with herself, it was somewhat difficult to talk as well. Fenris was a handsome guy. Any girl who saw him would be caught dead swooning over his lightly tousled hair and athletic build.

"Where did you go, if you don't mind me asking?"

Interaction: Fenris @Tyche
Mention: None
[/tab]
[/tabs]

[spoili]
Addy

Addy was amused with her vampire neighbor. "Pessimistic, much?" she teased and stuck her tongue out. Her arms folded across her chest in an effort to make herself feel comfortable in her own skin. "My day didn't exactly go as planned. Shoplifters, people yelling at me when there's literally nothing I, as an associate, can do. People are just major pricks sometimes and I just wonder why I'm still even alive and breathing."

Addy ran her fingers through her hair and let out a huge sigh. "I'm sorry I'm antsy right now." Addy glanced over at Astrid's green eyes and gave her a big smile in an effort to keep things lighthearted. "I think a drink or two would be great. Thanks. I'll be right over." Addy drank the rest of her tea and breathed in the fresh night air. The pitter patter of the rain was a relaxing sound. "Alright, see you in a few."

Addy stepped back inside her bedroom and closed the sliding glass door behind her. She went over to her drawers and pulled out a few pieces of casual apparel. She brushed her hair and pushed it all to one side, then slipped her feet into a pair of leather flip flops, turned off the lights in the house, and locked her and Luca's apartment up for the night.

Hopefully, he has his keys.

It only took a few steps and counting to approach Apartment 272 where Astrid lived. Addy rang the doorbell and Astrid came swiftly. She was surprised by the sudden opening of the door and warm welcome, but Astrid's personality rang true to that of being a wonderful neighbor. "Thanks for inviting me over," Addy told her as she stepped inside. "I appreciate the invitation and this... This is really nice."

Interaction: Astrid @BladeX
Mention: Luca @BladeX

Kadence

She noticed his nerves act up and immediately felt bad for him. Didn't he ever get the chance to go out and meet new people? Kadence had an inkling that he might've grown up sheltered but pushed the thought aside and continued to smile. She wanted Fenris to be comfortable talking to her and hoped he didn't see her questions as something he was obligated to answer, but his demeanor told her otherwise.

"Hey, it's all cool. Really. I don't want to push you, so if you're not comfortable talking, just let me know. We can just drink and say nothing if you'd prefer that instead." It'd be awkward for her, but if that made Fenris more comfortable, she was more than willing to abide. "Thank you for sharing, by the way. So, what did you do in the army? Shoot our enemies in the battlefield? Patch up soldiers?" Kadence encouraged him to engage.

She got a glass of water from the bartender with no ice and tried to establish eye contact with the cute guy sitting near her and smile again. If Kadence was being entirely honest with herself, it was somewhat difficult to talk as well. Fenris was a handsome guy. Any girl who saw him would be caught dead swooning over his lightly tousled hair and athletic build.

"Where did you go, if you don't mind me asking?"

Interaction: Fenris @Tyche
Mention: None[/spoili]

♠ AESON GALLAGHER ♠
Human ♠ Alignment: Lawful Neutral ♠ Mood: Amused ♠ Tagged: @▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼
"I quite like people, actually. I'm just...bad at them."
Sudden indecision froze Aeson before he'd even taken a step to follow Archer into the back. What was he going to do with the remainder of his tea? Leaving it out to get cold and collect germs was deplorable...but taking the tea into his booth to occupy valuable work space was equally so. He stood for a few seconds, paralyzed in his hesitation and internally cursing himself and his tea drinking habits, before downing the rest of his tea in one smooth motion. Not the most elegant of solutions, but it served. Then he let out a soft breath and followed after Archer into the back room and then into his booth.

Said booth was as neat and well-kempt as the rest of the shop, its black tiled floors clean and shiny. Cabinets that likely contained inks and supplies of all sorts occupied the back wall, and the wall facing the tattoo chair had a collection of pictures of finished pieces and sketches, but it was a pair of articles that had been carefully cut from tattoo magazines that had pride of place. Short articles, the both of them, but they were about Aeson. One even featured a few pictures of one of the pieces he did back in LA.

Aeson nodded along to Archer's comment about running out of space, completely empathizing with it. He'd nearly run out of space, as well. There was a decent portion of his back that was blank. Some spots on his legs. His arse, too. Well, part of his arse. ...Yeah, he'd just keep that comment to himself. "It's all right," he murmured after Archer finished, waving dismissively while he got to work pulling out the correct inks and gathering his tools. The lateness genuinely wasn't a problem. The lateness did, however, prevent Aeson from feeling too bad about poking fun at Archer. He busied himself with pulling on his gloves and assembling his gun, shifting his expression into one that was as serious as it was hard to read, before adding, "I'll just charge you for an extra hour, and we'll be right as rain." He waited a moment, just long enough to watch Archer's reaction, before cracking into a smile. A soft smile, compared to the smiles of other people, but it was still far brighter than his neutral expression. "Kidding. I'm kidding, I swear."

"Aeson," the artist corrected automatically, though he seemed more amused than irritated at the slight mispronunciation. His eyes narrowed while he looked over the needles and inks he'd pulled out, then flicked to Archer when he continued speaking. "Like Jason, without the 'J'. Ace works too, I suppose, but it makes me sound far more badass than I am. And, er. Been in the United States for seven years," he began, pulling off the plastic covering a new razor. "New Orleans for a year and a half. This shop, though? Just eight months. Well, nine, if you count renovations." With that, he set about sanitizing and shaving Archer's leg, then applied the sketch with a speed he'd earned through practice. He went ahead and skipped the "Tell me if you have problems, we can stop at any time, I've got medical training, blah blah blah" speech. Judging by the bits of ink he could see, given Archer's attire, Aeson would assume he'd heard it at least once or twice.

"What drew you to this design?" he asked instead, more to keep the conversation flowing than out of actual interest, his eyes flicking up to Archer's face then back down to his leg before he began laying the first few lines of black.

♠ AESON GALLAGHER ♠
Human ♠ Alignment: Lawful Neutral ♠ Mood: Amused ♠ Tagged: @▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼
"I quite like people, actually. I'm just...bad at them."

Sudden indecision froze Aeson before he'd even taken a step to follow Archer into the back. What was he going to do with the remainder of his tea? Leaving it out to get cold and collect germs was deplorable...but taking the tea into his booth to occupy valuable work space was equally so. He stood for a few seconds, paralyzed in his hesitation and internally cursing himself and his tea drinking habits, before downing the rest of his tea in one smooth motion. Not the most elegant of solutions, but it served. Then he let out a soft breath and followed after Archer into the back room and then into his booth.

Said booth was as neat and well-kempt as the rest of the shop, its black tiled floors clean and shiny. Cabinets that likely contained inks and supplies of all sorts occupied the back wall, and the wall facing the tattoo chair had a collection of pictures of finished pieces and sketches, but it was a pair of articles that had been carefully cut from tattoo magazines that had pride of place. Short articles, the both of them, but they were about Aeson. One even featured a few pictures of one of the pieces he did back in LA.

Aeson nodded along to Archer's comment about running out of space, completely empathizing with it. He'd nearly run out of space, as well. There was a decent portion of his back that was blank. Some spots on his legs. His arse, too. Well, part of his arse. ...Yeah, he'd just keep that comment to himself. "It's all right," he murmured after Archer finished, waving dismissively while he got to work pulling out the correct inks and gathering his tools. The lateness genuinely wasn't a problem. The lateness did, however, prevent Aeson from feeling too bad about poking fun at Archer. He busied himself with pulling on his gloves and assembling his gun, shifting his expression into one that was as serious as it was hard to read, before adding, "I'll just charge you for an extra hour, and we'll be right as rain." He waited a moment, just long enough to watch Archer's reaction, before cracking into a smile. A soft smile, compared to the smiles of other people, but it was still far brighter than his neutral expression. "Kidding. I'm kidding, I swear."

"Aeson," the artist corrected automatically, though he seemed more amused than irritated at the slight mispronunciation. His eyes narrowed while he looked over the needles and inks he'd pulled out, then flicked to Archer when he continued speaking. "Like Jason, without the 'J'. Ace works too, I suppose, but it makes me sound far more badass than I am. And, er. Been in the United States for seven years," he began, pulling off the plastic covering a new razor. "New Orleans for a year and a half. This shop, though? Just eight months. Well, nine, if you count renovations." With that, he set about sanitizing and shaving Archer's leg, then applied the sketch with a speed he'd earned through practice. He went ahead and skipped the "Tell me if you have problems, we can stop at any time, I've got medical training, blah blah blah" speech. Judging by the bits of ink he could see, given Archer's attire, Aeson would assume he'd heard it at least once or twice.

"What drew you to this design?" he asked instead, more to keep the conversation flowing than out of actual interest, his eyes flicking up to Archer's face then back down to his leg before he began laying the first few lines of black.​

Astrid & Addy

Interaction: Astrid @BladeX, Addy @espoir
Mention: Archer @▼ ᵖ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵗ ʸ ᵇ ᵒ ʸ ▼
collaboration between @BladeX and @espoir

"Come in," she said, giving the girl a smile before closing the door behind her and looking at Addy's face as she commented on the place is nice. Astrid simply grinned rather proudly and did a little dip as she turned around. "Really? You know, when I first started picking paint and the likes for this place, I didn't think it'd come together so well but it does put your heart at ease, doesn't it?" she said, quite happy with the compliment.

Definitely brownie points for the young woman in that regard.

"So, tell me. Do you prefer tequila; I can make some mean margaritas. A daiquiri? Alcoholic milkshakes, coffee with Baileys, coffee with..." She opened up one cabinet that was chock full of all different kinds of vodka. "Vodka? Take your pick; I have pretty much anything I can make an alcoholic beverage with. Though if you prefer a drink that is smooth enough that you don't notice the alcohol, bartender's root beer tends to be a favorite in that area," she said, actually rambling a little bit, but she wasn't nervous, just happy to have a guest. It had been a while.

"Anyways, anything you'd like, I can likely make," she said, giving a small smile. "By the way, make yourself at home. I don't have a lot for snacks but I do fancy a nice vegetarian pizza here and there."

Addy was both overwhelmed and surprised by how eager and excitable the vampire was. Her cheeks warmed up and she smiled at Astrid. It wasn't often she was comforted by the presence of an attractive young woman. "Do you have Russian Vodka? I'd really enjoy a Moscow Mule if that's doable." She felt her chest tighten as she tried to stay calm and polite. It was a pleasant experience so far, almost too pleasant, but she enjoyed the consistent flutter of butterflies in her stomach.

Astrid nodded and grabbed down a bottle of vodka, spiced ginger beer, and lime juice. She mixed up the drink and put it into a texture copper mug and topped with a lemon wedge.
"When did you buy this apartment? Where did you get this?" Addy pointed to the muted brown and white picture of tree trunks on the wall. Her fingers itched to explore, but she kept to herself, arms crossed over her fuzzy red sweater. She reached up to cover her bra strap with her tank top underneath.

"Well, you could say that a friend of mine needed some cash at one point, and I wouldn't give it to them freely. So, came to an agreement, I'd invest in the place and I would get to pick my place and the design. They stayed true to that, and I still pay rent like everyone else, I just got to pick the paint and such." she said, walking over to her and handing her the drink. Addy gently took the drink. When she mentioned the picture on the wall, Astrid seemed to look at it, eyes squinted softly as if she were trying to recall. "I think... I found it as a consignment shop somewhere about 20 or so years ago? I have bits and pieces of things I always take with me. This is one."

"May I sit down please?"

Astrid turned to Addy and raised an eyebrow. "Of course, make yourself at home darling. And if you want to look around, feel free. I've not a thing to hide. Lived far too long to keep secrets and deceive people. Gets exhausting after the first five hundred years or so," she said as if her age was hardly anything to be shocked about. The average vampire you met every day was generally new to 200, a handful being older, but most aren't much older than 500, give or take a few decades. "So, tell me more about this incredibly unpleasant day of yours?" she said, going to sit on her couch, still in her pajamas and such as she got comfortable.

Addy immediately went over to the off-white couch and plopped down on it. Her body sank into the back. "God, this feels so good. I could sit here forever." She rolled her neck onto the top edge and sighed in content. For a few brief moments, she sat there in silence then took a deep breath and spoke up. "Mm, ever dealt with shoplifters? Teenagers, in particular? Well, you know how hormonal teenage women are…" Addy trailed off, her mind briefly thinking back to her teenage years.

God, I was a complete wreck back then. Even more so than I am now.

"Anyways." She came back to reality. "These girls decided to shoplift a pair of earrings and I think a purse too, if I recall correctly. My co-worker caught them trying to undo the tags and keep in mind; these accessories are not some cheap pair of earrings from Claire's. They're expensive. Really expensive. I can't even buy them myself unless I wanted to splurge on a piece of jewelry."

Addy took a sip of her drink and continued. Astrid had heard about the thieves and such and just listened to Addy rant, smiling when she paused, obviously because some memory came back to her. Astrid knew the look, gazing off as something hits you in a moment.

"So, they shoplifted and we caught them, got the police, called the parents, etcetera etcetera and they were so resistant. Never heard a girl scream as loud as she did and try to get away from the police. The policeman was cute though. His name was Archer and he had cute little curls on his head, but yeah. So, they were terrible and I was just done with them. Parents came and they had to pay a five hundred dollar fee. One of the girls continued to throw temper tantrums when her mother grabbed her by the arm and shook her like a rag doll."

Addy glanced at Astrid with an amused, yet sarcastic smile on her face and drank some more of the Moscow Mule.

"I've made it a point to never work retail... If I did I'd probably kill half of the regular customers. Best I stay somewhere I can stay sane," she said honestly, toying with her raven colored hair. "You know, you are quite strong to be able to keep yourself from lowering to their level through all of it. Very noble..." she said, reaching forward to rest a hand on Addy's forearm gently in a show of support. Addy felt the hairs on her skin rise from Astrid's touch and her cheeks turn a rosy pink from Astrid's kind and gentle gesture. "If you want to know what a bartender's life is like, I have got quite a few stories that will make you laugh until you're eighty and covered in wrinkles," she said, making a joke to try and, hopefully, make Addy smile and feel a bit better.

Addy chuckled and yawned.

"I've already got wrinkles on my forehead from dealing with screaming girls today, but hit me with your best shot."

Last edited:

Benjamin

The Wolf

Ben raised a brow at the apology. Technically Luca didn't dictate where he went, Ben could have left it alone. But he wasn't the type to abandon people her cared about. And his brother was the only blood he had left. "Yeah... I mean, the one place we'd be worse off at he's far enough away from that I'm not worried. I just like to know he is alive." He shrugged it off and tucked his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"I have no intention of letting him know I am here. So he can make every mistake he wants. I happen to like it here, however. Been a vacation destination for a while, just never got to it." He said, making his own little joke before giving a small nod. "I'll be sure to drop by some time... Help finding a place would be pretty useful, finding work should be pretty simple here. I imagine a lot of people here need someone to do some heavy lifting."

• Love