If you were immortal, what would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Tyche

Original poster
THE IC WILL BE UP BY MONDAY (06/12) NIGHT
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING PLAYERS AS OF TUESDAY (06/13) MORNING

newbloodlinebanner.jpg
  • Genre: Fiction/fantasy, supernatural elements, horror elements, dark comedy
    Keywords: Vampires, werewolves, witches, humans, drama, action, murder, supernatural, horror, dark comedy
    Warnings: Murder, violence, language, implication, blood
    Writing Level: Advanced
    Posting Frequency: Moderate to slow (1-2x daily to 3-4x weekly)
    Restrictions: 18+ strongly preferred

Note: This role play has dark elements, but it should not be overly grim and bitter. Most people believe vampires to be soulless and brooding, but vampires were once humans so any traits they possessed while still human will more-than-likely follow them into their undead life. The same goes for werewolves, not all are ravenous creatures looking for a big, juicy meal. Not all witches will hex you on the spot when you spill their soy-pumpkin spice latte. The role play will be dark, but there will be humor and action.

With that out of the way: Welcome! This is a fiction-fandom fantasy role play with vampires, werewolves, and witches. As noted, this is an advanced level role play with a moderate to slow posting rate. I would prefer all players to be 18+ due to the mature content that will be exposed throughout the story. This will be set in the modern-age, but when referring to your character (mostly vampires) in their past make sure you have a grasp of the time period they originated from. Every detail is not expected to be period accurate, however be mindful of the culture and technological advances (or lack thereof) within the era. If in doubt, Google will help you out!

This role play will follow a group of supernatural beings who are forced to come together, once and for all. I want to grant players a voice in the story line and it's development, but I also want to keep the original idea intact. Decisions on where to take the plot will be deciding through a voting system though I, as GM, reserve the final say, especially when a decision simply cannot be reached.
  • The Rules
    1. All Iwaku guidelines do still apply!
    2. No hijacking or baiting other characters.
    3. No character, no matter how supernatural, is impervious to physical trauma and/or damage.
    4. No character may kill another without both respective player and GM's approval/permission.
    5. Any and all sexually explicit scenes between characters must fade to black and presumably resume within the PMs.
    6. Be respectful to all other players or members of Iwaku as well as the GM/Co-GM.
    7. You must meet posting-level expectations to remain in the role play.**
    8. As the GM, I reserve the right and privilege to remove any character or player at any time for any reason.
    9. Listen to the GM/Co-GM as well as any player who has something they need to say in regard to the role play/another player/another character. However, keep the thread open to criticism or interpretation and never shoot down a question.
    10. Don't think that this is a serious role play. It is a space for all to come in, interact, and have fun no matter what may occur within the role play. All disputes in-character should stay that way and should not be brought into out-of-character chats unless you are solely speaking to another player about your characters.

** We all have lives outside of Iwaku. If an issue arises and you require an extension on your post or you must be removed from the roleplay altogether, shoot me a PM and we can always work something out. Give me a heads-up before you disappear so your character (and anyone interacting with your character) isn't stuck, aimlessly in time.

Expectations
    Since this is labeled an advanced role play, I expect any and all players to meet the minimum posting level requirements. What this means is that I expect posts be coherent writing that utilizes correct punctuation, grammar, spelling, and syntax. I do not expect novellas for post! Detailed and descriptive writing is phenomenal, but sometimes too much can hinder writing as well as plot development. That means, when some players post more than 11-15 paragraphs, it can slow down the role play and make responses too difficult for others.

With that in mind, post expectation ranges to a minimum of three to four paragraphs and a maximum of nine to ten (going over these expectations is fine on some occasions, but again too much can hinder the role play). A paragraph should discuss a theme or idea in as many sentences as need (within reason) so I'm not going to require a sentence number (I'd break that rule anyway).

Anything under three paragraphs with only two sentences will not give any player enough meat to respond to your character. You must give other players enough to work with and respond to. The usage of dialogue is helpful and more than encouraged, as is reasonable detail of your surroundings and description of your character's thoughts/movements. I also expect players to contribute to the story line and help move the plot forward. If players do not make decisions or actions within their posts, the role play will drag and ultimately die a long, painful death. If needed, I will keep things moving forward to the best of my ability, but I want to give the players the power to make their own decisions.

• french_quarter-new-orleans.jpg

For centuries, The Originals have ruled over the vampires as dictators. They watch over them like family due to the fact that most have direct sire lines to The Originals, which engraves an intense form of loyalty within their bastard souls and their sires form a sort of.. Fondness for those they create. Over time, the two youngest of the Original siblings fell off the face of the earth, not wanting to become entrapped in the feud growing between the three eldest siblings. The eldest sibling was known to take control and her hybrid brother and sister didn't quite like that dynamic. Each one allied themselves within a species in order to fight the other sibling until one overruled them all. However, that feud started centuries ago, today it still continues on as each sibling teams up with another, back stabs them, and then repeats the whole process.

In the modern era, the feud still lingers, but each species is growing weary of the constant battle between them all. Too many have died and too many have been sacrificed for a cause that does not benefit them whatsoever. Each species usually keeps to themselves, going as far as killing anyone else that comes into their presence, however there are whispers that wolves are conspiring with witches and vampires are conspiring with wolves. What is the truth? When will this feud end? And will it end before all of The Originals are hunted and slaughtered, one by one?

Today, the Original three have come together, peacefully, to New Orleans, Louisiana in order to discuss the rumors in regards to their two younger siblings. Whispers have claimed that they have died, miraculously, which proposes the question: "How can an Original truly die?"
  • I will only accept original characters. I expect applications to be spell-checked and the usage of proper grammar and punctuation prominent. Typos can occur, no worries. If anything stands out to me as not suitable for the role play, I will ask you as well as help you make revisions. The lore is long and mind-numbing, I don't expect everyone to read it all, so I will help when needed.

If your writing is prone to mistakes, I have the authority to make the decision that you may not be an ideal candidate for this role play. I will take the conversation to private messenger and we could possibly work together in amplifying your writing to better suit the role play if you are truly interested. I don't ever want to be mean and reject a character sheet, but sometimes it must be done. I will give everyone a chance and help them to the best of my ability. This also applies to rude, inappropriate behavior. An incredibly well-thought-out, wonderfully coded character sheet will not grant you redemption if you are rude to me or any other player within the thread. If I have already accepted your character sheet and you act-up, I will kindly ask you to leave.

Thank you for understanding! It may seem harsh or complex, but it truly isn't! I want everyone to have a fun experience here.

Name - Full name, any nicknames, and how you properly pronounce their name. Refrain from using any canon character's names and/or surnames.

Age - Unless you are a vampire, your character can be any age within the range of 18-100 years old. As for vampires, your character should not be older than 500 years old and please include their exact date of birth and what age they were turned into forever.

Nationality - Where they are from.

Languages - What languages your character speaks. Be reasonable. It's normal to speak other languages, but indicate their fluency by using this: (F) Fluent: they speak the language with no difficulty whatsoever; (C) Conversational: they are able to make small talk and understand most of the language; (P) Polite: they can communicate well enough for socializing at public events, but conversation can be difficult; (B) Broken: they can piece together enough phrases to communicate basic ideas:

Powers & Ability - There is no need to re-list what I have already written about your character (species-wise), simply tell us what ability they use the most or what power they have mastered more than the others. Be reasonable. Your character is susceptible to physical trauma and/or damage and most-likely will be injured or beaten in combat.

Appearance - Pictures are not required, but they are encouraged. However, I can only stress this enough, please use artistic images for your characters and/or headshots, face claims, and etc.. Using images of real people is my own way of describing characters, but refrain from using the faces of any canon characters and make sure you and another player do not have the same face claim (unless they are twins). That said, I restrict the usage of anime/manga characters. That artwork is not what I am looking for and there is nothing wrong with it, but I simply don't want it used here.

In addition to an image, include a short, written description of your character with exact height and weight measurements for combat purposes.

Personality & Brief Background - Try to mesh these two together to the best of your ability. I expect biography to come out during the roleplay and some character's bios we may already know. A general overview (a few short paragraphs would be enough) of your character's demeanor, habits, ticks, and whatnot should go here. Character development is key, but personality tends to change much more slowly overtime. Editing this as your character develops, while adding key-points on why they've changed, is your choice altogether. As you flesh out their personality, try to add tidbits of their background and why they have come to be that way.

Aspirations & Regrets - What is your character good at? What do they dream to become? What have they lost and now feel an immense pain when they think about it? Do they have any budding skills?

Misc. - Anything else you want others to know about your character. Any funny comments or important information to share goes right here.
    You are more than welcome to enter in a fancy-schmancy code to better reflect your character and your writing, but make sure it is easily legible and not overly huge.
  • Here is a list of characters I would most definitely want in the role play. It will be on a first come, first serve basis so if someone has already claimed it before you and you are just dying to try it, take it up with them. They may be inclined to offer a trade. They are free-reign characters so they are nameless and most everything is up to you! If you choose a character and there is an ulterior plot for them, I will let you know.

Note: You do not have to choose a base from this list. You are welcome to create a character simply from scratch. I created this list to give an idea on the ratio I want for each species. As for humans, there could be as many as you can handle, just no more than 4 characters since it tends to stall the role play from moving forward. With that, if you choose a character here that is destined to die, make sure you choose another character so you still have premise within the role play. These are just characters I would like to have! The only ones that will definitely be in the role play are The Originals.

Here we go:

The Original Vampires - All flesh and blood siblings to one another. They are in order from eldest to youngest.
    Vampire (female) (reserved for Tyche)
    Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid (male) (reserved for MadKingJai™)
    Vampire-Witch Hybrid (female) (reserved for BladeX)
    Vampire (female) (reserved for ~Dark Disney~)
    Vampire (male) (will be killed off)
    Vampire (male) (will be killed off)

Vampires - One is directly sired to the eldest female Original and the other is sired to the vampire-witch hybrid Original. The last is sired to the youngest male Original and will be killed off.
    Vampire (sired to the eldest Original) (reserved for Katori)
    Vampire (sired to the witch-hybrid) (reserved for MisterGrumpyLolli)
    Vampire (sired to youngest male; will be killed off)

Hybrids - Both are immediate descendants of the Vampire-Werewolf Original, however one is completely loyal to him and the other has broken their ties to him completely.
    Vampire-Werewolf (against) (reserved for Tyche)
    Vampire-Werewolf (loyal)

Werewolves - One is a born Werewolf transformed many years ago and the other has yet to transform.
    Werewolf (yet to transform) (reserved for Spectre of the Fade)
    Werewolf (already transformed) (reserved for Azzy)

Witches - One Witch is an immediate descendant of the very first, Original Witch and the other has just begun to accumulate her powers. The Elder is the only one who can perform high-intensity spells and ultimately not die, she brings the two together.
    Elder (reserved for LolliNinja)
    Witch (descendant to the OW) (reserved for Katori)
    Witch (new witch) (reserved for abalint)
  • Vampires
    Undead humans who feed on blood and who do not age, due to their immortality. Vampires are magically reanimated human corpses which are inhabited by the spirits of the deceased person and who closely resemble the living human they were before their transformation. Vampires feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into more of their kind by sharing their own blood with them. Vampires are one of the many known supernatural species in The Vampire Diaries and The Originals universe that were created by Witches.

A human who has consumed vampire blood in some way (whether by drinking it, having it poured into their open wound, or by being injected with it) and gas subsequently died with the blood in their system will be magically revived as an undead vampire, just like the vampire who sired them. The exact nature of the human's death is irrelevant to this process; the only condition that must be met is that the body has to be more-or-less intact and able to function once they reawaken in transition, though the upper limits of physical damage upon a human body by which vampirism can recover has yet to be defined.

In order to complete the transition into a vampire, the person must then consume a significant amount of human blood, at least a sip's worth, within the next twenty-four hours, or else they will die. Vampires can only feed on human blood in order to complete their transformation-- animal blood or vampire blood is not sufficient to finish the transformation from human to vampire. However, in this case, "human blood" can include the blood of a human witch. Additionally, the blood need not be from a live human.

A vampire in transition is neither truly living nor truly dead until they make their choice to either complete their transition or to abstain from feeding and ultimately die. This puts the semi-vampire in a strange liminal space between the two states that can affect them in different ways. In a similar vein, until a person in transition drinks human blood to complete their transformation, they will be not be susceptible to the standard weaknesses of a vampire (i.e. they can still walk in sunlight and can enter homes without an invitation).
    Every regular vampire who has ever existed is descended from those of their kind known as the Original Vampires, who, unlike the majority of vampires, were turned not by dying with vampire blood in their system, but who were instead transformed using a spell that was cast using Dark Magic at some point around 1004AD. After the Originals awakened in transition, they fed on the blood of another human from their village and were officially transformed into the world's first true vampires, from which all other vampires were created. Their blood possesses mystical properties that are passed down to each and every one of the vampires they sire, along with every vampire sired by their progeny, connecting all vampires to one of the six Original vampires from whom they are descending by a bloodline. Due of this link, the death of an Original vampire will result in this connection being severed, and every vampire in the deceased Original's bloodline will follow them in death within an hour. It has also been proven that this bloodline connection can be broken using magic.
    Food
    Blood is the main component of a vampire's diet, be it human, animal or vampire blood. If a vampire fails to regularly drink blood, their body will become severely weakened, and will ultimately desiccate into mummification until they are able to get blood into their system.

Blood (especially human blood) does not only satisfy a vampire's thirst, but it also heightens their supernatural abilities, making them stronger, faster, and able to heal much more quickly than they would after not eating for a significant period of time. The longer a vampire abstains from blood, the more likely the vampire will becoming feral until they are eventually unable to resist feeding on whomever they come upon. In many cases, a vampire who has been starved for a long period and is risking desiccation will eventually become so overwhelmed with hunger that the lose all sense of their humanity and rationality altogether and finally give into their bloodlust. It has been demonstrated that vampire blood, just as with human and animal blood, can be used to revive a vampire who has been desiccated (even if they ordinarily do not partake in the consumption of vampire blood), and it can also help a badly injured vampire heal more quickly if human or animal blood is not available. However, human blood is most compatible with a vampire's dietary needs, and because of this, the majority of vampires rely on it as their sole food source. Despite their main food source being referred to as "human blood," this term also extends to the blood of both witches and werewolves who are in their human form, as their blood seems to be functionally identical to that of regular humans.

Due to their acute senses, a vampire can detect whether or not a human has recently consumed alcohol or drugs, because their blood tastes unclean and can leave a vampire with a chemical aftertaste. This also extends to vervain as well, as vampires who feed on a human who regularly ingests vervain will be burned and weakened upon contact with their blood, which can often be used to the human's advantage. Due to a vampire's amplified senses and feelings, their hunger cravings are much stronger and harder to control than the mundane hunger for food that they felt when they were humans, and this hunger will often be connected to and amplified by powerful emotions.

Vampires are magically preserved in the physical state that they were in when they died, therefore making a vampires body a freshly dead corpse, though it is reanimated and protected from decay with dark magic. Vampire's bodies remain in the exact same state as they were just prior to their deaths as humans (aside from the injuries or effects of most illnesses that caused their death) from an anatomical standpoint, except when it comes to their supernaturally-enhanced abilities and the addition of vampire's true face. Their true face is a slightly transformed version of their human face, which includes red, blood-shot sclera with protruding veins around the eyes, as well as elongated fangs. The bite of a vampire is so powerful that it can sever the limbs of both animals and humans, as vampires are known for having extremely sharp and strong teeth.

Similarly, a vampire has human-like physiology, and their bodies continue to function normally as long as they have a steady diet of human blood; for example, their heart still beats to pump the blood they've consumed through their system to maintain their vitality. Because of this, vampires can eat human food, though it doesn't sustain their life or provide any nutrition like blood does, and their digestive system will continue to process it and produce wastes just as a healthy human's does. Regardless, many vampires continue to eat regular food for several reasons, including out of human habit, to maintain human appearances in order to prevent their exposure, and to help sublimate their eternal hunger for blood and thereby keep their bloodlust at a manageable level.

Vampires can also become intoxicated by drugs such as alcohol and marijuana just as humans can, although they do have much higher tolerances due to their accelerated healing, which rapidly regenerates the cells damaged by these drugs which causes the sensation of being drunk or high. In fact, most vampires frequently drink alcohol throughout the day to help them deal with their perpetual hunger, much in the way that some vampires eat human food to help curb their cravings.

Vampires are immune to the majority of human diseases and illnesses. One exception of this rule is cancer, though vampires cannot actually develop it-- they have to have had the cancer prior to being turned, as vampire blood cannot cure it in humans. These aforementioned vampires continue to have cancer even after their transition is complete, as cancer cells rapidly regenerate in the presence of vampire blood due to the cells being functionally immortal; normal human cells have "suicide buttons" that allow them to die once their organelles have worn out, but cancer cells have no such button, and vampire blood only serves to accelerate the regeneration of cancer cells. The only known substances that can have a serious negative effect on vampires are vervain and Werewolf Venom.

Immortality
    The mystical effect of vampirism is the only thing that keeps vampires and their bodies alive. If vampirism is removed through the cure to immortality, the body will return to the state of a healthy alive adult so long as the cure remains in their blood. However, once a vampire is reverted to being a human after ingesting the cure, the cure will remain in their bloodstream, allowing any other vampire who wants to be cured to do so by feeding on the cured vampire's blood to nearly full consumption.

It has been recently discovered that while vampires are sterile and cannot have biological children (with the exception of the hybrids, whose werewolf side and the magical nature of their vampire transformation canceled out the sterility all other vampires possess), certain forms of magic can transport a fetus or fetuses from a human's body into a vampire's.
    Vampires have the capacity to be extremely feral, predatory creatures, and can be more beast-like and savage than their human appearance suggests. They growl, hiss, snarl, and curl their lips back when provoked, baring their fangs as a sign of aggression when faced by a threat.

Despite their nature, vampires are also capable of human emotions, such as compassion, love, and self-control. However, it's in a vampire's nature to be violent, and no matter what their morality or kindness, they will almost always resort to such acts if it's necessary for their survival. While vampires typically maintain their human personalities after their transformations (though magnified by the magical properties of vampirism), they are usually dehumanized to some degree, and due to both the violent tensions between witches, werewolves, and vampires (along with the in-fighting within the vampire community itself), violence, tragedy, and death of the aforementioned groups and humans caught in the crossfire seem to follow vampires wherever they go, even despite their best efforts to avoid it. Many (though not all) vampires are inherently selfish and consider other beings, especially humans, to be inferior to themselves, as they see themselves as the top of the proverbial food chain. Even the most compassionate of their kind will often resort to cruelty and torture if it means protecting themselves and their loved ones from danger. Although, the longer one spends as a vampire, the more tolerant of violence and murder they become.

Additionally, over the course of their millennium of life, some older vampires, such as Originals, have also become somewhat dehumanized after spending so much time as the most powerful beings on earth, even despite their generally kind and gentle nature; their penchant for the "snatch, eat, erase" method of feeding and their dedication to avoiding unnecessarily large demonstrations of violence and cruelty if at all possible is typically more out of their desire to protect themselves from exposure than a desire to not harm others. In recent years, a select few of Originals are not as quick to harm or kill out of anger, they still are known for being ruthless against their enemies or anyone who tries to harm their family and friends, and have shown no discomfort in torturing others to get the answers or results they need.

However, vampires experience sensations and feelings much more intensely than humans, and as a result, they have a much more difficult time controlling their emotions, all of which are tied to their hunger in some way. Whenever a vampire is overwhelmed by powerful feelings (such as extreme hunger, fear, anger, happiness, love, etc.) their faces become pale, and blood rushes into the veins surrounding their eyes, darkening them tremendously. Their canine teeth will lengthen into fangs, giving them a more predatory look to scare off or threaten their prey and to aid them in feeding on humans and animals. This intensification of emotions experienced by vampires also extends to their personalities as well, both the good and the bad aspects of it. For example, some humans are both compassionate and kind, which amplified these traits to the point of being self-sacrificing as vampires; conversely, those who were troubled and dabbled in the drug life, carried these personality traits into their vampire life as well, making them the subject to violent mood swings and making it even harder for them to resist their cravings for human blood.

Due to their intensely emotional nature, it is not uncommon for vampires wishing to maintain self-control to document their lives after their transition in journals. Though they have consistently shown considerable powers in recollection of specific memories and dates, vampires still need to pursue their journals in order to reflect on their feelings and other minute details during certain events. Another function of the vampire nature is the ability to "turn off" their humanity in order to make it easier for them to emotionally deal with feeding on (and occasionally even killing) humans to maintain their immortality.

Vampires who have used this coping mechanism have described the process as "flicking a switch," which essentially numbs their emotions and disables their ability to be empathetic, allowing them to shut out painful feelings such as guilt, grief, and sadness and turning off the part of them that makes them ashamed of their actions. Vampires with their humanity turned off often think of themselves as purely rational and logical and are not ruled by their emotions. They also have no problem feeding indiscriminately on whomever they please, either using compulsion to make the humans forget the experience or killing them outright with no shame or remorse.
    The supernatural forces that sustain vampires also endow them with superhuman physical abilities as well as powers of mind control. Their physical abilities such as strength, speed, agility, durability, healing and senses all grow stronger with age and experience. Vampires who feed on animal blood will not be as powerful as those who feed on human blood. Human blood is also known to increase the speed of healing when ingested by a vampire after being seriously wounded.

Super Strength: Vampires are noticeably much stronger than Supernatural Hunters, Immortals and Humans and slowly grow stronger as they grow older. They always have the advantage of superior strength in direct combat with a human. Even new vampires who are still in transition can toss an average-size, fully-grown human across a room with great speed and force. Their other feats include single-handedly lifting grown men high off the ground by the throat and snapping their necks, cutting off a person's head with their bare hands, and ripping out internal organs such as hearts with little to no effort. Their strength is also more powerful than that of Werewolves in their human form and, depending on the age of the vampire, can be equal to that of Evolved Werewolves. Their strength allows them to jump higher and further than any natural creature. Vampires who feed on humans are stronger than those who feed on animal blood. However, young vampires may have difficulties while dealing with truly heavy objects. Although noted that a vampire's strength enhances with age, it can also be noted that the emotional status of the vampire takes a toll on the strength.

Super Speed: Vampires are much faster than supernatural hunters, immortals, humans, and werewolves in human form. Vampires can accelerate their movements to cover short distances in an instant, usually faster than the human eye can see. When running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion allowing them to appear or vanish quickly and quietly. Their reflexes and dexterity are similarly heightened, allowing them to catch certain projectiles such as arrows and thrown stakes in the air with ease. Like their strength, their speed also increases with age.

Super Agility: Vampires possess super-human agility. They have shown that they can move quickly, jump very high, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. Vampires can jump with their super speed too. Vampires that feed on human blood can jump much higher than vampires that feed on animal blood. This ability also increases with age.

Super Senses: Vampires have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste that far exceed those of humans and werewolves. They can hear whispered conversations, even ones in far of buildings and on phones, though most vampires typically learn how to tune out most ambient noises when it's not necessary to hear them. Vampires can also smell blood from several meters away, and see in total darkness. These senses improve and grow stronger with age and experience. Their senses of taste are also enhanced as well, allowing them to detect the presence of drugs, alcohol, or vervain in someone's blood.

Super Durability: Vampires can take a great amount of physical damage without being slowed down. Even vampires who have been shot with wooden bullets, which have a weakening effect on vampires, have been seen to continue fighting so long as they were not shot in the heart or the head. Vampires still react to physical force in a human manner, particularly young vampires, who will occasionally be affected even by human-strength-level force. Vampires can also still be stunned and dazed by strikes and trauma, though their tolerance for it will increase as they get older.

Healing Factor: Vampires recover tissue from any form of physical damage to their bodies within seconds, though they still feel the pain of a wound before it heals. Vampires can snap their bones back into place after they have been broken and have been seen to fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds, and torso impalement very quickly, so long as they had consumed a regular diet of human blood prior to the injury. Those vampires who feed on animals will still heal much faster than a human, but their injuries, especially severe ones, will take much longer to heal than a vampire who feeds on human blood. The only injury a vampire can sustain that cannot be healed on its own or by consuming more blood is a werewolf bite, which requires a hybrid's blood or a very rare scientifically-created serum to cure. Also, a vampire's enhanced healing is limited to physical damage to their bodies—many forms of magical damage and psychological damage are beyond its capability. Vampires cannot grow back body parts, though they can reattach the severed limb with some effort.

Immortality: A vampire stops aging once turned. Upon their transformation, vampires become immune to all conventional illness, diseases, viruses and infections. While vampires who were cancer-free as humans will be immune to cancer after they are turned, those humans who were turned while they had cancer will not only still have it as a vampire, but their newly-enhanced healing factor will accelerate the progression of the cancer cells over two-fold, nearly always causing the cancer-stricken vampire to kill themselves to end their suffering.

Enhanced Emotions: Vampires experience emotions more powerfully than humans. Emotions like love, joy, and happiness are magnified for vampires, allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows vampires to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age. Original vampires have been shown experiencing emotions as powerfully today as they did 1,000 years ago. Conversely, sadness, depression, guilt, fear and anger are also amplified, causing many vampires to become so overwhelmed that they "turn off" their humanity to block out the more painful emotions. After time and practice, the overwhelming sensations of heightened emotions fade as the vampire learns to overcome their emotions without turning off their humanity all together.

Emotional Control: Vampires have the supernatural ability to remove or dull their emotions by "turning off" or "switching off" their humanity, which is directly connected to their emotions. Doing so allows them to block out their more negative emotions, such as fear and guilt, allowing them to feed and kill without remorse, go against any opponent without fear, and relieve themselves of painful feelings such as grief, loss, depression, and shame. A vampire without their emotions is far more calculating and direct than one who keeps them on. However, the vampire can become a remorseless killer, and are almost unrecognizable from the person they truly are, as blocking out negative emotions also causes their positive emotions to become dulled or nonexistent as well. Vampires are capable of turning their humanity back on and bringing back their emotions, but it is difficult as a result of the fact that they will be bombarded with all of their repressed emotions in addition to the guilt of anything they did without their humanity (such as killing or torturing innocent people or loved ones) with enhanced intensity. This ability fades with time and vampires who are over 500 years old have said that they have lost the ability to turn off their humanity altogether.

Mind Compulsion: Vampires have the ability to influence and control thoughts, emotions, and behavior and can alter or erase memories. There is a sort of hierarchy as to how this ability works. Original Vampires can compel Humans, Doppelgängers, untriggered Werewolves, regular Vampires, and vampire-werewolf Hybrids[/URL]. Regular vampires, as weaker forms of their Original progenitors, cannot compel hybrids or other vampires, though they can compel the other aforementioned species. However, no vampire can compel a witch, or a triggered werewolf and Original vampires cannot compel other Originals.

Sire Bond: Although rare among them, sire bonds can be formed when a human is turned with the blood of the vampire for whom they had strong romantic feelings before they were turned. Those vampires or hybrids with a sire bond are supernaturally loyal to their sires to the point that they will go out of their way to do whatever their sire asks them to do, even if they don't actually want to do it. However, this bond doesn't affect how they truly feel about their sire, it only affects their behavior.

Telepathy: Vampires have a limited form of telepathy that allows them to easily enter the minds of humans, and with more effort, the minds of witches, werewolves, doppelgängers. They can also enter the minds of other vampires, though this ability is dependent on the vampire being younger or weaker than the one using telepathy. Other ways to weaken a vampire to use telepathy on them are to starve them/drain them of blood, inject them with vervain, or expose them to werewolf venom. It is one of the hardest abilities to master, and because of this, it is usually the last of the mind-control-related abilities a vampire learns after becoming proficient in mind compulsion. Normally, this ability works through tactile contact, usually by the vampire placing the palms of his or her hands on the temples of the vampire whose mind they want to enter. The vampire then closes their eyes and focuses on the information they wish to seek, allowing them to sort through their victims' memories until they see what they're looking for. Some can mentally communicate with others from a short distance without tactile contact in order to send distress calls and mental images during emergency situations. Like their physical attributes, a vampire's mental strength increases with age, making it difficult for a vampire to invade the mind of an ancient vampire such as one of the Originals unless they are of similar age.

Dream Manipulation: Vampires can also use their power of telepathy to control dreams and the subconscious. This is an aspect of telepathy that is much easier to learn, and with it, a vampire has the ability to produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares and lucid dreaming, distort people's perception of reality and trap someone in their dreams. Vampires can manipulate and enter the subconscious of other vampires and even an Original vampire if they are vulnerable enough. However, this is a learned skill that requires practice to achieve.

Illusion: Vampires have the power to trick the minds of other younger vampires into seeing/feeling things that aren't actually happening.

True Face: A vampire's true face is the appearance they are hiding under their normal human face. When a vampire's true face is revealed, the sclera of their eyes turns blood-red, dark veins appear under their eyes as the blood pumps forcefully through them, and their canine teeth extend into razor-sharp fangs. On some occasions, a vampire's fang teeth can include both their canines and their lateral incisors or both their canines and their premolars. A vampire's true face can be revealed whenever they wish, but it will appear against their will whenever they are aroused by the scent of blood, or are feeling intense emotions such as fear, anger, lust, sadness, etc. A vampire's fangs are extremely sharp which gives them the ability to tear into almost any substance (including and especially flesh) and tear off limbs. A vampire's true face will appear for the first time either while they drink human blood for the first time or shortly afterward. With the fangs come the darkened veins under the eyes as well.
    If vampires are killed by a wooden object stabbed through their heart, their body desiccates into a gray color, and their vampiric veins thicken and protrude from their skin. Vampires can build up tolerances to some weaknesses, such as vervain, allowing them to protect themselves from compulsion by an Original and to help lessen the likelihood that it will seriously incapacitate them when used by enemies. However, it will still burn them upon contact, but if ingested, it will not weaken them as much if they take small amounts over time to increase their immunity.

Animal Blood: Animal blood, while somewhat satisfying a vampire's hunger and sustaining their undead life, will make the vampire considerably weaker than they would be if they had drank human blood, causing their physical abilities to be inferior to a human-blood-consuming vampire, making them heal much more slowly, and making their compulsion less effective.

Broken Neck: Breaking a vampire's neck will not kill them, but it will render in a death like state for varying amounts of time, depending on the diet and age of the person in question.

The Cure: If a vampire takes the cure, they will revert back to being mortal again. Once taken, the cure prevents vampire blood from having any effect on them, as it will not heal their wounds, and, if the vampire dies with vampire blood in their system, they will remain dead and not awaken as a vampire in transition. Additionally, their blood becomes the cure once they've ingested it, making them a target to any vampire who wants to cure themselves. If the cure-laced blood should be drained from a cured vampire, that vampire would begin to rapidly age to compensate for the years they spent as an undead, un-aging vampire. In the case of older vampires (usually those who have been vampires for half a decade or more, depending on how old they were when they were turned), this can cause them to age so quickly that they die in weeks or months if the cure has been drained from their body by another immortal being.

Decapitation: Dismembering or manually removing the head of a vampire will result in instant and permanent death.

Desiccation: Vampires who abstain from blood for extended amounts of time will eventually desiccate and mummify. Witches can use magic to desiccate a vampire, and there is serum that would cause desiccation in a vampire if they were not given an antidote within a short matter of time.

Fire: Vampires are highly flammable and sensitive to fire, and will quickly burn and die from it if the flames are not extinguished in time. This quality has been proven to be useful in disposing of the remains of a dead vampire without any physical evidence. However, in some cases, vampires have used this vulnerability to their advantage.

Heart Extraction: Removing the heart of a vampire will result in permanent death. Vampires have the strength to plunge their hands right through the flesh of humans (including witches, doppelgängers, and supernatural hunters), werewolves, or other vampires, allowing them to punch their hand through the thorax of a person and pull out their heart. If it is a vampire who has been subjected to this, then they will desiccate upon their death, causing their bodies to become a grey, dry husk with their vampiric veins exposed all over their body.

Invitation: Vampires cannot enter a home without an invitation by the owner. If a vampire that wasn't invited in a human's house is forcefully shoved into the threshold, they will begin to bleed from the nose and eyes and feel immense pain. It has been revealed that invitation can be granted long-distance and even by someone who hasn't lived in the house in years.

Magic: Vampires are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects. Witches have been seen to use magic to cause agonizing pain by inducing aneurysms in their brain or muscle spasms, telekinetically ripping out their hearts or snapping their necks, magically increasing their hunger for blood to unbearable levels, setting them ablaze with a single thought, and desiccating them to the point of mummification.

Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a pain and also slow them down. However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds so long as they haven't been weakened by other means such as vervain or werewolf bites.

Sunlight: Sunlight and UV rays burn vampires on contact, and prolonged exposure will cause them to burst into flames and die. However, this weakness can be mitigated by the use of a lapis lazuli stone enchanted with a specific protection spell by a witch for a particular vampire, which is usually affixed to jewelry, though it requires the vampire to wear the stone at all times.

Vampire Bloodline: If an Original vampire dies, all vampires descended from their bloodline will slowly perish as well.

Vervain: Exposure to or ingestion of vervain causes a vampire to become severely feverish and weak to the point that it can even hinder their healing abilities as well. Also, physical contact with vervain will burn a vampire's skin. Vampires cannot compel anyone who has ingested vervain or has it on their person. Many vampires drink small amounts of diluted vervain to protect themselves from Original vampires' compulsion and to reduce its effects when used against them by enemies.

Werewolf Bite: The bite of a werewolf, which involves injecting a toxic venom into the wound, is extremely lethal to vampires. It will cause them to hallucinate, grow severely weak and go rabid until it kills them. Hybrid blood is the only surefire way to cure the bite. Vampires suffering from the bite seem to always hallucinate either significant moments from their past, significant people in their lives, or specific actions of the vampire that they feel guilty or ashamed about. While typical vampires will eventually die from werewolf bites, it isn't lethal to Original vampires, though they still will experience the sickness and hallucination that accompanies it for several hours or even days, depending on how many bites/how much venom was ingested, until their body heals itself.

Wood: Wounding a vampire with a wooden weapon such as wooden bullets will incapacitate them, and it will take longer for them to heal their injuries than if the wounds were caused by any other substance. Stabbing a vampire through the heart with a wooden stake will result in instantaneous and permanent death.

White Oak Ash Daggers: It is said that if a vampire daggers an Original vampire, they will die while the Original vampire is neutralized.
    Garlic: The vampire's supposed repulsion towards garlic may have been a fabricated lie, similar to how werewolves are not actually immune to silver. This myth was presumably started to hide the fact that vampires are actually vulnerable to vervain.

Holy Items: The myth that vampires could be harmed using holy artifacts like crosses, blessed ground, and holy water may have circulated from the belief that they are unholy creatures originating from Hell and in league with the Devil.

Mirrors: The myth that vampires did not cast a reflection may have come from the belief that vampires had no souls.

Shapeshifting: The origin of the myth that vampires had the power to morph into a bat, wolf, rat, or a cloud of mist is unknown. It may be the result of a mistake of perception between vampires and werewolves.

Soulless: The belief that vampires are soulless beings may have stemmed from their ability to shut down their humanity, causing them to block out their emotions and behave without remorse or regret, giving off the impression that they have no conscience and by extension, lack a soul.

Death: Contrary to popular belief, vampires have beating hearts and they cannot function without oxygen. They will, however, be forced to revive after suffocation or oxygen deprivation but will only die again if the circumstances of their revival are less than favorable.

Werewolves
    Werewolves (also called Lycanthropes, Loup Garou, Rougarou, Beasts, or even just Wolves for short) are a near-extinct supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals who unwillingly transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves on the night of the full moon. Even in their human form, werewolves possess superhuman physical prowess, though not to the same level as a vampire, and their abilities are not as powerful compared to those they possess on the full moon while transformed. These creatures are the most dangerous enemies of vampires due to their venomous bite, which is lethal to them. Werewolves are also hardwired to kill vampires on sight in their wolf form, though they still hunt human prey whenever there are no vampires to kill.

Food
    Like normal humans, werewolves can eat human food if they wish. However, because they turn into ferocious beasts during the full moon, they are carnivores. When in wolf form, they can feed on human or vampire body parts and organs, but they are not required to ingest them in order to prolong their existence, like vampires must do with blood. There are no known consequences from abstaining from human or vampire flesh while in werewolf form. It seems that most werewolves do not get to feed on humanoid flesh, because most tend to lock themselves up during the full moon, or are scared or distracted away from their victim before they can eat them.

Werewolves have not been seen to attack each other in human or lupine form, but have been known to hunt both human and vampire prey while transformed under the full moon. Unstable hybrids also have the urge to attack vampires regardless of what form they are in.

Appearance
    Werewolves in their wolf form are quite similar to natural wolves, although unlike natural wolves, werewolves have glowing yellow or orange eyes, wicked fangs, and a much more feral and predatory appearance. They can also be distinguished from regular wolves by their displays of supernatural strength, blurred speed, and size which is comparable to fully grown humans. The fur color of wolf forms differs from one to the other. Werewolves appear the same as any other human the rest of the month, aside from their enhanced abilities of speed, strength, and healing.

Werewolf Transformation
    A werewolf will only transform into a wolf under a full moon. The first transformation is quite slow, and the person is subjected to at least five or six hours of intense, bone-breaking pain before the actual transformation. After the first transformation, the experience does not last nearly as long, but it is still painful and something many werewolves come to dread.

During the transformation, the body of the person is twisted in an unnatural manner as bones reshape and shift to form a wolf's skeleton, causing the person immense physical and psychological pain. Later, the werewolf grows excessive body hair and becomes feral. Their irises turn golden-yellow, their sclera turn black, and their teeth elongate into canines before they finally transform into their wolf shape. A werewolf returns to their human form after a few hours, sometimes sooner, sometimes later. After the first transformation, the werewolf will experience muscle aches.

Older werewolves can control themselves to some extent on the night of the full moon, but many find it necessary to dose themselves with wolfsbane to weaken them before they lock themselves up in chains to prevent hurting anyone while they're transformed. The Crescent werewolves have seemed to gain much more control over their actions in wolf form than typical werewolves, most likely as a result spending all of their time in wolf form. Werewolves also feel everything more sharply in their animal form, especially familial ties.
    Werewolves are known to be aggressive, strong and fast, even in human form. Many often had trouble controlling his temper, especially leading up to and during the full moon. Those with the werewolf curse still latent can exhibit some supernatural traits which can be triggered by aggression, along with unusual physical strength for the person's given size and age, but they cannot fully transform, and they also have a tendency to black out when they become overwhelmed in fits of rage. Werewolves seem to have a strong sense of duty and loyalty to protect their own, and feel a responsibility to help their fellow werewolves whenever they can.

Also, werewolves have a higher body temperature than humans. When Tyler first activates his curse, he states that his skin feels as if it's on fire. Once a werewolf has triggered their gene, their eyes turn gold (the eyes of a wolf) while enraged or when feeling threatened. Activating the curse is also painful, as werewolves have been seen to double over in pain before their eyes change for the first time.

While some werewolves prefer to keep to themselves and keep their beastly natures hidden, most seem to aggregate themselves into packs and residing in areas isolated from general human society so they can run free on the full moons without fear of hurting or killing anyone.

Code of Loyalty
    Werewolves are very similar to witches when it comes to their own kind. Unlike vampires, werewolves have an unwavering sense of loyalty, and will often bond with other werewolves they meet. They form packs and work with each other as sort of an extended family. The bond of loyalty between werewolves is so strong that while changed under full moons, the only beings they do not attack are other werewolves (regardless of whether or not they have activated their werewolf gene). This code does seem to extend to hybrids, as well. It's possible that another reason why hybrids were so loyal, aside for the Sire Bond between them, was because of their werewolf heritage.
    Werewolves' strength and speed are enhanced and are at their peak during time under a full moon. When angered or threatened, these powers and abilities are temporarily enhanced.

Super Strength: Werewolves possess supernatural strength that makes them far stronger than immortals, Supernatural Hunters and humans. There have been several occasions to suggest that untriggered werewolves possess more strength than any average humans, which would indicate some form of enhanced strength even before the activation of their curse. However, werewolves in their human form are not as strong as a vampire, and have even been shown to be far weaker on several occasions. When they are in their wolf form, their powers amplify to a degree that excels that of the non-Original vampires, making them more powerful than non-Original vampires. In wolf form, a werewolf can overpower and kill any non-original vampire with ease. They can also defeat an Original Vampire in small groups.

Super Speed: Werewolves are much faster than immortals, supernatural hunters and humans. They possess this ability both in and out of transformation with an animalistic quickness. However, the power is faster at night than in the day, due to the moon's presence, and their speed increases greatly when the werewolf is transformed during the full moon. Some werewolves are shown to become nearly a blur like their vampire enemies; others have not. In wolf form, however, while under the influence of the full moon, they can use their speed to swiftly chase down their choice of prey; even vampires, as their speed rivals that of most vampires or possibly even exceeds it.

Super Agility: Werewolves possess superhuman agility. Either in wolf or even in human form, they have demonstrated that they can move, jump very high, climb, flip, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. They can also jump down from incredible heights with almost gravity-defying grace.

Super Durability: Werewolves can take far more trauma than humans without nearly as much discomfort or injury, however, not as much as vampires. They can also exert themselves for longer periods without tiring.

Healing Factor: Werewolves possess superhuman regenerative abilities, meaning that if they are physically injured, their bodies will heal rapidly. Like vampires, werewolves can heal from the most grievous of injuries, even in human form, albeit more slowly in comparison to vampires. However, unlike vampires, when a werewolf's neck is broken, they stay dead.

Super Senses: Werewolves have the extremely keen and heightened senses of smell, sight, taste, hearing and touch inherent in all canines. Because they are supernatural and have powers that exceeds their wolf counterparts, they can hear, see, and smell better than that of regular canines. With this, experienced werewolves could sniff out vampires - something vampires themselves are incapable of - and some can taste vervain placed in his coffee, which would otherwise be impossible, since coffee's intense flavor typically masks the taste of the herb. Untriggered werewolves are also gifted with more sensitive hearing.

Lycanthrope Enhancement: Werewolves are able to make their eyes glow when angry or threatened, but only for a short amount of time. When a werewolf is furious or forced to defend themselves, their anger increases all their power and abilities for a short period of time, which allows them to access some of the power of their wolf form to give them an edge.

Shapeshifting/Transformation Control: During a full moon, they will unwillingly transform from their human form and into their wolf form. However, if a female werewolf is pregnant, they will not turn for nine months as the transformation would kill the baby.

Werewolf Bite: A werewolf's venom is extremely lethal to non-original vampires. While an Original vampire cannot die from the venom, they are not wholly immune to the effects of the bite. For non-Original vampires, the venom acts as an poison of sorts that will enter the bloodstream and deliver the toxin throughout the body, producing discomfort and weakness. All vampires who are bitten will ultimately develop uncontrollable hunger that progresses to delusions, hallucinations, rabid rage, and dementia. After that point, non-original vampires will finally die, though many are "mercy-killed" before that point.

Full Moon: A werewolf's strength, speed, agility, and all their powers are enhanced to their peak during a full moon.

Immunity to Silver: Werewolves are immune to magic bonded to silver. Weapons made of silver might wound them, but the wound still heals at supernatural rates and will not be fatal to them.
    Vampires and werewolves can be damaged in the same ways humans can, and in most cases will only be briefly weakened. However, werewolves are still mortals, and thus can be killed or incapacitated in various ways.

Blood Loss: If a werewolf is severely wounded and bleeds out before they can heal, they can die. This was demonstrated when Stefan threw a stake into a werewolf's neck, hitting their carotid artery and causing the werewolf to bleed out and die before they could fully heal.

Broken Neck: Breaking a werewolf's neck will result in instant death.

Decapitation: Decapitation will result in instant death for a werewolf.

Fire: (Presumably) Fire can presumably kill a werewolf just as it can any mortal. It can also hurt them, though their regenerative cells allow them to heal burns much faster than an ordinary human.

Heart Extraction: Ripping a werewolf's heart out will result in instant death.

Magic: Werewolves are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects. Multiple spells have been performed by witches against werewolves to cause several effects against them, such as slowing down or speeding up a werewolf's transformation on a full moon, inducing a werewolf transformation earlier than they would normally begin to change, telekinetically ripping a heart from a werewolf's chest, and cursing a pack of werewolves to be trapped in their wolf form at all times except for a few short hours during the full moon when they return to their human forms.

Mortality: Werewolves can die of old age and share many of the same weaknesses as non-supernatural beings (e.g. suffocation).

Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a werewolf pain and will also slow them down. Fortunately for them, this is only temporary, as they will heal completely within minutes. However, certain injuries, such as a slit throat or a snapped neck, have been shown to kill werewolves.

Wolfsbane: When ingested, wolfsbane causes a werewolf to become severely weak and feverish. Also, If a werewolf's skin is exposed to wolfsbane, it will burn them.
    Silver: Contrary to popular belief, werewolves are not weakened by or allergic to silver. Silver actually has the opposite effect – when a werewolf is wounded by silver, it heals.

Wolfsbane: Several myths have surround the use of this herb and its relation to and effects upon werewolves, including the myth that wolfsbane supposedly either causes or cures lycanthropy. These myths are false.

Hybrids
    Hybrids are a cross-breed of two or more different supernatural species. The term is commonly used to describe a werewolf turned into a vampire due to the fact that they were the first supernatural hybrid to be introduced in the series. However, since the werewolf-vampire hybrid's creation, there have been other cross-breed hybrids revealed in the series' universe, such as witch-vampire hybrids, werewolf-witch hybrids, and a witch-werewolf-vampire tribrid.

Hybrids possess both the strengths and some of the weaknesses of their parent races, along with powerful attributes unique to themselves alone due to their combined heritage. For werewolf-vampire hybrids, this includes Day Walking and being able to transform into a wolf without the Full Moon's influence.

To become a werewolf-vampire hybrid, a werewolf must have either an Original hybrid's blood in their system before they are killed so they can awaken a short time later in transition. Because no regular vampire has ever attempted to use their own blood to turn a werewolf into a hybrid, it is likely that such an attempt would be unsuccessful. After a werewolf dies with an Original hybrid's blood in their system, their transformation will be successful only if the wolf completes his/her transition by drinking the blood of a human doppelgänger.

Only one hybrid, the Original, has been turned into a hybrid before triggering their werewolf gene. However, since the Original hybrid was turned into a hybrid with dark magic performed by a witch as opposed to being turned by another hybrid's blood, it is unknown if untriggered werewolves can be turned into hybrids successfully via the normal procedure. If it were possible, the werewolf would presumably trigger their werewolf gene during their first kill as a vampire following the completion of their transition by feeding on the blood of a doppelgänger. However, this has never been done before and concrete details are still unknown.

If a newborn hybrid feeds on regular human blood to officially complete their transition, the hybrid will become unstable, causing them to bleed from the eyes, become rabid, and eventually die in pain. However, it is unclear why that happens. It might be a reaction to being fed the wrong blood in transition in addition to feeling the effects of the full moon overhead.
    Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the powers and abilities of both werewolves and non-original vampires, both physically enhanced powers and abilities of mind compulsion. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids will grow stronger with age due to their vampirism and will also increase in strength when enraged, due to their werewolf side. Their strength will also increase during a full moon.

Super Strength: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are stronger than all. Due to their vampire side, they also get stronger with age. The full moon will boost their strength and aggression. Older non-original vampires may be stronger and more challenging for many newborn non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids. However, if a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid fights a non-original vampire closer to their age range, the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid will win. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are even capable of putting up a fight against non-original vampires well above their age range. A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid in werewolf-form will be immensely powerful and may be a slight challenge for even an original vampire.

Super Speed: A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's intensified quickness, agility, reflexes, and endurance makes them faster than any werewolves, evolved werewolves, non-original vampires, supernatural hunters, immortals and humans. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can use this ability in human or werewolf form. As with strength, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids get faster with time. The full moon will increases their speed and being in werewolf form will make them even faster.

Super Agility: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids possesses much more superhuman stamina, flexibility, reflexes, agility and dexterity than immortals, non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves and humans. They can move, jump, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.

Super Senses: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, touch, and smell that exceed those of non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves, and humans. Since they're a supernatural crossbreed between werewolves and non-original vampires, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the combined senses of both species thus making their ability extremely effective.

Super Durability: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can bear a lot of trauma. They also hardly ever get tired or fatigued. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can take far more trauma than any non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves and humans, without much discomfort or injury. Stakes and arrows can not kill a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid when they are struck in the heart, they merely become unconscious.

Enhanced Healing Factor: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the combined healing capabilities of both non-original vampires and werewolves, rendering them practically invincible to anything but fatal wounds that can seriously impair their healing capabilities like decapitation or heart-extraction. They can recover/heal/regenerate from any injury much quicker and more effectively than any non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves and humans. They also seems to heal much more quickly when exposed to vervain, wolfsbane, or wood. Human blood has also known to make the healing process faster.

Immortality: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids stops aging the moment they transition. They become immune to all conventional diseases, toxins, poisons, viruses, illness, infections, and injuries.

Day Walking: Due to their werewolf heritage, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are immune to the lethal effects that u.v. rays and sunlight have on non-original vampires and original vampires. Allowing them to walk in daylight without the use of a day ring.

Emotional Control: Due to their vampire heritage, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are able to exert certain control over their own emotions, e.g. They can turn off their humanity.

Enhanced Emotions: Because of their vampiric and werewolf traits, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids experience emotions more powerfully than humans and non-original vampires. Particularly emotions such as anger, rage, aggression and violence due to their werewolf heritage. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are more prone to violence and rage than non-original vampires. However, emotions such as love, joy, and happiness are intensified for them as well, allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows them to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age.

Lycanthrope Enhancement: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are capable of using their werewolf features to further supplement their powers and abilities. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can grow claws from their nails and werewolf fangs from their teeth even when they are still in their human forms. Also non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can display both sets of vampire and werewolf fangs. Their eyes also change into those of their werewolf form, presumably granting them better eyesight. Due to their werewolf heritage, a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's strength and speed are heightened further during a full moon and at its peak in their werewolf forms.

Mind Compulsion: A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid can compel the minds of Humans. They cannot, however, compel original vampires, non-original vampires or Werewolves.

Shapeshifting/Transformation Control: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the ability to transform into their werewolf forms at will. Most of them avoid transforming at all due to the pain it causes. They have complete awareness, but they still, however, have no control of their actions in werewolf form. They can also perform partial transformations, manifesting single features of their werewolf forms.

Sire Bond: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids seem to be sired to the source of their creation. A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid is capable of breaking a sire bond, if they transforms into their werewolf forms an excess of 100 times in a row. Transforming so many times in a row causes them to no longer feel pain from transforming into a werewolf and they no longer feel a sense of gratitude, commitment or loyalty to their creator breaking the sire bond. Like non-original vampires/original vampires, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can form a sire bond if the human they turn into a vampire has feelings for them before being turned. Although like non-original vampires/original vampires, this is extremely rare.

Telepathy: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the ability, albeit a weak variant, to enter the minds of others as long as theirs is stronger than them. Normally, this ability works in a tactile fashion and the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid requires physical contact in order for it to work successfully. Like their physical attributes, their mental strength increases with age.

Dream Manipulation: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can control dreams and subconscious like non-original vampires/original vampires. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability is the distortion of reality and trapped in the dreams.

Illusions: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the power to trick the minds of others into seeing/feeling things that aren't actually happening.

Werewolf Bite: Due to their werewolf heritage, Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have venom which is fatal to non-original vampires and they themselves are immune to werewolf venom. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid venom seem to take effect much faster than a normal werewolf venom.

Immunity to Silver: Due to their werewolf heritage, magic bonded to silver doesn't affect non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids. Weapons made of silver might wound them, but the wound heals at super-normal rates than regular wounds.
    Broken Neck: Breaking a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's neck will results in the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's unconsciousness.

The Cure: If a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid takes the cure, they will revert back to being a werewolf again. Once taken, the cure prevents them from being immortal again, causing the body to reject vampire blood.

Decapitation: Dismembering or removing the head of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid will result in an instant death.

Desiccation: Being completely drained of blood or the heart stopping will cause a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid to desiccate due to their vampire side, losing most of it's strength and any ability to move. This process can be replicated artificially by magic.

Heart Extraction: Removing a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's heart will result in an instant death.

Hybrid Bloodline: If the Original hybrid dies, then all the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids they created will die along with them.

Invitation: Due to their vampire heritage, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are unable to enter a home without an invitation.

Magic: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects.

Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid pain and also slow them down. However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds. It seems physical trauma can give them pain and weaken them anywhere on the body (ex-eye gauging, drowning).

Vervain: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are affected by vervain like their non-original vampire counterparts. They can't compel anyone on vervain.

Wolfsbane: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are affected by wolfsbane like their werewolf counterparts.

Wood: Wounding non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids with a wooden weapon such as wooden bullets will incapacitate for a shorter time than a non-original vampire.

Witches
    A Witch is a person who is born with the power to affect change by magical means (Witchcraft). While many witches are the self-proclaimed "Keepers of the Balance," other witches have been known to work against the Balance and use their power for personal gain.

The Balance of Nature is a spiritual belief system based around the observance of the Earth and reverence of Mother Nature. The goal of many witches is to honor the design of nature and to maintain balance within the natural world. The balance of nature is intimately tied to one's spiritual relationship with the Earth, and the idea that all living things (e.g. animals, humans, plants, etc.) are considered sacred, as they are all different aspects of nature. Contemporary witches would also agree that using modern ceremonies, rituals and shamanic practices is the best way to attune themselves with the natural rhythms of the universe in their efforts to obtain guidance and knowledge from wiser known witches called "The Spirits." However, it is implied that not all witches follow this belief system, and have the freewill to choose how they wish to practice their power.
    Magic is a practice of witchcraft that encompasses many different types of activities including astrology, divination, spell casting, and spirit communication. It includes the practices of many cultures, nations and religions as well as many books and writings from ancient times. Depending upon the individual, some witches practice their power by certain belief systems, such as Shamanism, Voodoo, Wicca, or any number of other magical practices from countries and cultures all around the world. Although the majority of traditional witches are commonly portrayed as being kind and selfless humans who use their powers to maintain balance within the world it has been proven that some witches are independent thinkers who may go against the Balance of Nature by practicing their powers for dark and sinister deeds.
    Basic Powers
    The basic powers of every witch include:
    Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations and more.

Channeling: The power to invoke extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces.

Potion Brewing: The power to brew and concoct potions, remedies and elixirs that have supernatural properties.

Other Powers
    Telekinesis:
    The power to move objects and persons through mental influence.

Pain Infliction: The power to create excruciating migraines through supernatural means.

Elemental Control: The power to control and manipulate the elements of air, earth, fire, and water.

Divination: The power to divine future, past, and present events based off extrasensory perception.

Clairvoyance: The power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means.

Intuition: The power to divine future, past or present events through the use of instinctive knowledge.

Premonitions: The power to divine future, past or present events through the observation and study of dreams.

Psychometry: The power to divine future, past or present events through contact with or proximity to a certain object or person.

Uncommon Powers
    Projection:
    The power to separate from one's body and project the mind to another location or to instantaneously travel from one point to another.

Transmogrification: The unique power to alter the physical structure of objects living or dead, changing their form.

Telepathy: The power that allows witches to access the minds of others through spells.

Possession: The power to jump one's spirit into the body of another, taking control of said host body.

Illusions: The power to alter the senses of others to perceive a false reality.

Dream Manipulation: The power to control people's dreams through spells.

Resurrection: The power to bring someone or one's self back from the dead.
    Disbelief: The act of denying or disbelieving in one's potential could cause a witch to inadvertently suppress their magical power.

Distraction: Denying a witch from concentrating or giving full attention to their spells, may render them ineffective. Since most spells are spoken verbally and take time to take effect, witches are vulnerable to attack before their completion. Additionally, certain spells require items, tools, and/or special events during casting, therefore they can't be invoked on mere whim.

Emotions: A witch's magic is subject to the influence of their emotional state and may fluctuate according to them when untrained.

Herbs: Ingestion of certain herbs can cause a witch to lose consciousness and prevent them from using magic for an undetermined amount of time. The Lobelia flower prevents concentration and the practice of magic and can be used to weaken a witch as one would weaken a vampire with vervain.

Magic: Witches are still susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects.

Mortality: Despite their mystical attributes, witches are still human and share many of the same weaknesses as non-supernatural beings (e.g. age, decapitation, disease, heart-failure, suffocation, snapped neck, etc.). However, witches can temporarily get around this weakness through the use of protection spells.

Overexertion: The excessive use of magic could lead to disorientation, nose bleeds, unconsciousness, and if taken to the extreme, death.

Nature: It is said that nature will always find a balance when witchcraft is performed and spells will always have loopholes. This means, among other things, that no being can be truly immortal.
    Amulets: An object that is used to protect its wearer from harm.

Athames: A ceremonial dagger with a double-edged blade that is commonly used to direct energy.

Candles: A block of solid wax with an embedded wick that is commonly lit to to amplify a witch's spell.

Cauldrons: A large metal pot that is commonly used to hold the ingredients for elixirs and potions.

Grimoires: A family journal is documented with magical recipes, rituals, and spells, and can also be used as a Talisman.

Herbs: Various flora used as ingredients to be incorporated into spells as binding agents.

Stones: Various minerals and ores used to boost or bind a witch's spell.

Symbols: Seals drawn or written used as physical representations of spells.

Talismans: An object that is used to magnify a witch's power and or represent them supernaturally.
    One of the defining characteristics of a witch is their ability to cast spells; a "spell" being the word used to signify the means employed to carry out a magical action. A spell could consist of a ritual action, a set of words, a verse, or any combination of these. For reasons unknown, the majority of spells used by practitioners of Spirit Magic and/or Traditional Magic are spoken in an ancient language similar to Latin. However, witches who practice other forms of magic have been known to use spells in different languages.
    Nature
    The relationship between Nature and witches is a very deep and spiritual connection. While the majority of witches seem to respect Nature with just as much commitment and reverence as religious factions do about their churches or mosques, it has been proven that not all witches share this belief and have made malevolent acts against the Balance of Nature.

Witches
    The relationship among witches is generally a positive relationship where witches not only help and protect each other, but often treat one another as members of an extended family. However, while the majority of witches feel it is their duty to help their fellow man, it has been proven that some witches may disregard this belief and turn against their own people if it comes to it, such as with their own safety, that of their loved ones or that of their own beliefs.

Humans
    The relationship between humans and witches is generally a positive relationship, although this was not always the case. Throughout the past, more than half of the human population lived in fear of the supernatural community. This fear caused many human parents to teach their children to hate and persecute all creatures who were different from them, especially witches. This eventually led to some of the world's most infamous witch trials that massacred hundreds (possibly thousands) of witches. Throughout the centuries, it appears that the belief in the occult has dramatically declined to the point where it is suggested that many humans like to poke fun at witchcraft, a behavior many witches encourage to ensure their anonymity to the human world and allow them to quietly practice their craft in private.

The Spirits
    The relationship between the Spirits and the witches was more of a political relationship than a spiritual one. The Spirits were highly involved in the activities of witches and often communed with them during their rituals and spells. The Spirits were known to have created the laws of witchcraft and distributed punishments to any witch who disobeyed their rules.

Vampires
    The relationship between the vampires and the witches is a complicated one that is more often negative than positive. This is mainly due to the notion that since vampires were created from Dark Magic, and flout the natural design that all living creatures must die. Nevertheless, some witchess are free-thinkers who have not only aided vampires, but befriended them. Other witches, however, have been known as "Witches for Hire" in regards to vampires, such as working to accomplish a common goal, combat threats from other vampires, or for simple business arrangements. While some are forced to work alongside vampires, these witches are not particularly fond of this label.

Werewolves
    The relationship between werewolves and witches is a neutral to negative relationship. Werewolves and witches have been shown to be at odds more than allies. Apparently the two species did once have a strong relationship with one another, however this was ruined by the inception of the vampires. However, witches and werewolves have been known to ally themselves with each other against their common enemy (the vampires), though these alliances are typically short-lived due to werewolves not wanting to be controlled.

Humans
    Humans are a race of mortal, sentient beings who are members of the species "Homo Sapiens". Humans serve both as a food source as well as a means of pro-creation for vampires, who reproduce by performing a ritual that will transform a human being into an undead immortal. Humans make up for the majority of the earth's population, and are commonly noted for their desire to influence and understand the environment by seeking to explain and manipulate phenomena through mythology, philosophy, religion, and science.

The primary abilities of every human being include adaptability and versatility. For the most part, humans are outmatched by supernatural beings and are most often defeated whenever confronted by a superior creature. However, some humans have been known to utilize tools and weapons and have managed to succeed in a supernatural combat. Therefore, as a means of survival, most humans must rely on intelligence, research and teamwork in order to prevail.

Due to the fact that humans are commonly noted for their tendency to fear the unknown, many of the humans who are aware of the supernatural have built societies that are dedicated to hunting and killing all supernatural beings, especially vampires. Generally, these hunters use advanced knowledge of folklore to hunt, identify and murder any and all threats to humanity. They are able to modify conventional human weaponry such as guns and knives to repel and/or kill supernatural beings that are often more powerful than they are.

Humans who are born with magical powers are known as Witches. While most witches are known to channel their power from the forces of nature, some witches have been known draw their power from other sources. Witches who have great command over magic have proven to match overpower other supernatural beings.
    Mortality: Humans have weaknesses and are susceptible to many common forms of death, (e.g. age, decapitation, disease, heart-failure, suffocation, etc).

Blood Loss: If a human is severely wounded and bleeds out they can die.

Broken Neck: Breaking a human's neck will result in instant death.

Decapitation: Decapitation will result in instant death for a human.

Fire: Fire can hurt and burn humans. It can also kill them.

Heart Extraction: Ripping a human's heart out will result in instant death.

Magic: Humans are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects.
    Vampires
    Only a handful of humans are aware of the existence of literal vampires. Among the greater masses of the 21st Century, vampires are regarded as superstition, fiction, and myth. Humans can be turned into a vampire, with vampire blood and then death, although it needs to happen within 24 hours. Some humans can be completely unaware of what's happening to them during their transition into vampirism, and will feel confused and very hungry.

Werewolves
    Not very many humans are completely aware of werewolves, mainly due to their near extinction, making them an endangered species. Humans can also give birth to werewolves. Werewolves are technically still human until they trigger the curse. They can pretty much grow up living a human life unaware of their heritage.

Witches
    Some humans might not be completely aware of witches, but they are most likely aware and sometimes used in human witchcraft practices or sub-culture classes. Back in the Salem witch trials, humans were held responsible for the burning of the witches. Despite the horrible history between the two species, it appears that witches can generally get along with humans, possibly mainly because they are bound by nature. Humans can give birth to witches, and can also lose their powers, becoming human.

Witches (much like werewolves) can also be completely unaware of their heritage and will most likely confuse them when their abilities start to break out.

With that, you are all now welcome to post your characters sheets below for review!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Matthias Renaldo Vivaldi

Species
Vampire

Sexuality

Homosexual

Born November 16, 1616
Turned 1636
Forever 20

Nationality
100% Italian

Languages
English (F), Italian (F), French (F), German (F), Spanish (F), Greek (F), Chinese (F), Japanese (F), Russian (F)

Powers & Ability
Due to his age, Matthias has greatly increased abilities than those of vampires much younger than him. Although, obviously, not to the Originals' levels, his mastery over Compulsion is near unmatched.

Appearance
weird_bad_ugly_thin_thinest_man_male_boys_guys_skinny_models_pics_images_photo_pictures_30.jpg

(No septum piercing) Matthias stands at an about average height of 5'7 and weighs in at 133 lbs. He is lithe, but has a slight muscle tone evident in his body. His porcelain skin is practically flawless, aside from a large scar near his right hip. Thick black hair sits atop his head, complimented by his strikingly green eyes.

Personality & Brief Background -
Matthias is a very outgoing and happy-go-lucky kinda guy. He loves to have fun and knows how to have a good time with anyone and everyone. While he wasn't always like that, however, he changed after meeting Hal. From then on, he's always found a way to have fun with everyone and can't go five minutes without joking around. 'Serious' is not a word that Matty really knows the definition to and never really cared to learn.

While being nice is a relative phrase, Matty likes to believe he's nice to everyone. But, that's not to say he will take shit from anyone. He's the last person to start any form of violence, but won't hesitate to protect himself or those he cares about. His sire bond to Hal is very strong and, despite not seeing the man more than a handful of times throughout the centuries, is still fiercely loyal to that man for what he did for Matthias himself.

Surprisingly, Matthias is very smart and knowledgeable about most things. He knows about all those things the kids would learn in school nowadays. He also knows what has gone on and what is currently going on around the world through an extensive information network, due to his couple century journey to see everything the world had to offer.

Now, however, as his 400th birthday approaches, he seeks to reconnect with Hal. Ending up in Louisiana was as far as Matty has gotten, though, as the beds of many unsuspecting suitors have called out to him.

Aspirations & Regrets
Honestly, Matthias regrets nothing in his life, or UN-life for that matter, that he can remember. Looking back on the things he's done, he wouldn't change anything if he had the chance. He may not do the best things, but he believes that you should be able to do whatever you want whenever you want to and that you shouldn't have any regrets when it's up. Because of this mindset, he's going to do his best to spend the rest of his immortal days acting as if each one is his last.

Misc.
Contrary to popular belief, Matthias in incredibly cultured, knowing many things about many places around the world.
He can play many classical instruments including, but not limited to, the cello, harp, and the harpsichord.
~Don't judge a book by its cover~​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name -
Amber Gem O' Donelle

Age - Unless you are a vampire, your character can be any age within the range of 18-100 years old. As for vampires, your character should not be older than 500 years old and please include their exact date of birth and what age they were turned into forever.

Languages - What languages your character speaks. Be reasonable. It's normal to speak other languages, but indicate their fluency by using this: (F) Fluent: they speak the language with no difficulty whatsoever; (C) Conversational: they are able to make small talk and understand most of the language; (P) Polite: they can communicate well enough for socializing at public events, but conversation can be difficult; (B) Broken: they can piece together enough phrases to communicate basic ideas:

Powers & Ability - There is no need to re-list what I have already written about your character (species-wise), simply tell us what ability they use the most or what power they have mastered more than the others. Be reasonable. Your character is susceptible to physical trauma and/or damage and most-likely will be injured or beaten in combat.

Appearance -
09d6e215f5a2f9b2850c4aeab2405c26.jpg
Pictures are not required, but they are encouraged. However, I can only stress this enough, please use artistic images for your characters and/or headshots, face claims, and etc.. Using images of real people is my own way of describing characters, but refrain from using the faces of any canon characters and make sure you and another player do not have the same face claim (unless they are twins). That said, I restrict the usage of anime/manga characters. That artwork is not what I am looking for and there is nothing wrong with it, but I simply don't want it used here.

In addition to an image, include a short, written description of your character with exact height and weight measurements for combat purposes.

Personality & Brief Background - Try to mesh these two together to the best of your ability. I expect biography to come out during the roleplay and some character's bios we may already know. A general overview (a few short paragraphs would be enough) of your character's demeanor, habits, ticks, and whatnot should go here. Character development is key, but personality tends to change much more slowly overtime. Editing this as your character develops, while adding key-points on why they've changed, is your choice altogether. As you flesh out their personality, try to add tidbits of their background and why they have come to be that way.

Aspirations & Regrets - What is your character good at? What do they dream to become? What have they lost and now feel an immense pain when they think about it? Do they have any budding skills?

Misc. - Anything else you want others to know about your character. Any funny comments or important information to share goes right here.

Name -
Thomas McNally

Appearance -
Tom_Hardy_135_GIF-1.gif
Pictures are not required, but they are encouraged. However, I can only stress this enough, please use artistic images for your characters and/or headshots, face claims, and etc.. Using images of real people is my own way of describing characters, but refrain from using the faces of any canon characters and make sure you and another player do not have the same face claim (unless they are twins). That said, I restrict the usage of anime/manga characters. That artwork is not what I am looking for and there is nothing wrong with it, but I simply don't want it used here.

Name -
Murphy and Connor MacManus

The Saints,

Age -

Nationality -Belfast,Ireland

Appearance -
937df610a4591dc98abe70c8906a24d0.jpg

Last edited:
Female
werewitch
Sin Pippa Riddle
EYE COLOR: Spring green
HAIR COLOR: Copper Red
WEIGHT: 125 lbs
HEIGHT: 5'7
You look familiar. Have I stolen from you before?
BASICS .

Sin Pippa Riddle
19 years of age born on June 27, 1997
Cancer
Scottish American
As a werewolf she has all the basic abilities. As a witch, she knew telekinesis, spell casting, clairvoyance, intuition, and illusions. She wasn't mastered in much other than Telekinesis and illusions.
She can only really speak English and Latin fluently.
She's also Lesbian.

PERSONALITY .

Sin Pippa Riddle, if that is her real name, grew ip in a big fancy house in San Francisco, California. From the outside, she lived the perfect life. Fancy house, not shortage of money, even if they weren't technically rich. She was intelligent, and made her grades in school, and more. She retained and learned thinks so easily that she was able to skip quite a few grades, bumping her to her junior year around the age of 15. She was head of her speech and debate team, and took college level psychology classes at the university.

But Sin's life wasn't so black and white.

Behind closed doors were little family secrets kept hidden. Her parents, weren't really her parents. She'd been adopted out of Scotland as a toddler. Her mother treasured her, where her father saw her as more of a guest until she was 18. He never really wanted children, but he let her mother pick her to keep her satisfied and quiet. Sin was always around to hear the yelling and screaming at one another growing up, fights at the dinner table that ended up sending her to bed hungry some nights. Her father had a temper, and her mother was too stubborn and scared to think of leaving.

Sin was 12 when her father first hit her mother, and 13 when he began hitting her. She powered through it, helping her mother ice the black eyes and tell whatever lies they needed to get by. They planned to leave by the time Sin turned 15 and had finished out the school year, but when their father saw the packed bags hidden in the closet, plans turned dark rather quickly.

Sin heard her father's yelling and her mother's pleading when she got home from school and grabbed a knife, running up to her parent's room. When she saw her mother cornered on the floor, her vision went red and her anger took over her. By the time she'd came back to the surface, she'd stabbed her father repeatedly, and was covered in blood. And the triggered her wolf gene.

Her mother had always known about her being a wolf, and a witch. As she herself was a witch, but had not practiced since she'd been married. Her mother took the fall, and told Sin to get as far away as she could. Her mother ended up in jail as years went on, and Sin lived on the streets.

She'd had missing posters everywhere, but Sin learned quickly how to avoid prying eyes. She often practiced "magic tricks" in the street for money, dazzling people with her cheap tot store magic tricks while she picked their pockets, maxing their cards on cash withdrawals before dumping them in a bin and steering clear of that street for a long while.

At 19 with enough money in her pocket, and too much of a reputation in her town, she decided it was time for a change of scenery and made her way to New Orleans in a car she won in a bet, a rather sleek black 2016 impala. In this new town, she continues her cheap tricks on the streets, offers for doing shows came to her and she would do them here and there, just to have a source of income that would keep suspicious people from wondering how she would afford her car.

She decided recently to retire her tricks, and invest her money in companies, buying shares to get a steady source of income. She now owns her own little house, and spends her days relaxing, enjoying the city, and baking.

She isn't good at making friends, she made it a point to never have any. So's she's generally suspicious of everybody. She's a smart ass, and often likes to push people's buttons just to see what makes them tick.

RELATIONSHIPS .

Magnus Jett Bane- Company she is silently invested in. No work, all the benefits.

OTHER .

She has a few tattoos. one on her back
Moon Phase Tattoo
Another on her arm
Other one.

Last edited:
"À la fin, vos mots ne signifient rien pour moi."

Name: Aceline Laurent
Aliases: Anne Marie DuPont (early 1800s to late 1800s)
Nickname: None
Pronunciation: Ais-leen Lor-rent

Nationality: French-American

Languages:
French (F)
English (F)
Swahili (C)
Arabic (C)

Powers & Ability:
As a vampire, durability is her greatest physical feature. She's spent numerous years withstanding a variety of different bullets and guns, which left a cascade of battle scars along he chest, abdomen, and legs that'll never go away. She's extremely agile and able to perform gymnastic type feats in everyday life and heal faster than the average human. She finds it a bit unnerving on occasion, but takes advantage of who she's become. Telepathy, albeit limited, is often practiced with Fleur. She's mastered dream manipulation and is rather proficient in illusions. Her strength and senses are more in control than they've ever been; It takes less for Aceline to blow up than what she used to be. In this regard, she truly believes she's become a different person, if not to distance herself from her sire and live a happy and fulfilling life.

Appearance:
Aceline harbors a slim body and smooth pale skin. She gets sunburned easily, so wears long sleeve shirts and jeans walking in the sun with an umbrella. Her height is 5'9" and she weighs around 125 lbs, most of which is pure muscle. Aceline has high cheekbones and soft contour. She doesn't do much with her hair or face very often, natural beauty much preferred over makeup. Her eyes are a gentle hazel color and her hair is thin and straight, making it a bit of a hassle to work with sometimes. While you'd often see her hair back in a ponytail, Aceline just recently got a bob cut and is unable to put her hair up because of how short it is.

Biography:
Aceline has a strong sense of self and wit about her. She's beyond intelligent, having a gift for helping people with their physical and mental ailments, as well as a penchant for studying the stars. Aceline was assertive and sophisticated in court decorum, but also quite humbled. She knew where her boundaries were and often teetered playfully on the edges, much to the annoyance of gentlemen. She married at twenty-five and had a child at twenty-six. Aceline loved her family dearly. She was attentive and mentally strong. Her outlook on life was positive regardless of French society's view of women; she molded her children into elegance and maturity.

At twenty-seven, Aceline disappeared. She was facing extreme difficulty with new emotions and the atmosphere of being a completely different creature. Aceline left France for America after Astrid denied mentorship. Aceline was on her own for the longest time, in a state of instability and loneliness. Distraught and filled with shame, Aceline's humanity was shredded from her existence. She turned to animal blood to try and maintain some level of sanity, but only grew worse with the passing of time until another came around and helped her regain a clear level of conscious once more. Aceline was extremely grateful for their services.

She was faced with many obstacles, but with time, effort, and support began to overcome them. Aceline believed in a better tomorrow and didn't expect her sire to see her again. She was more self-sufficient and confident in who she was; Throughout the years, she went to school and made a living as a nurse. Aceline became friends with an original vampire named Fleur. They were friends for a while, Fleur taught Aceline how to control and hone some of her abilities, but after a while, they had a falling out. Aceline was on her own again, but she didn't let that stop her. Now, she seeks to help the environment and countries stricken with poverty.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Aceline plans to make it big in the environmental industry. As an environmentalist and a former combat nurse and licensed psychologist, she's gone to many African and Middle Eastern countries to help aid the sick and wounded. The environment and how we care for it is her main priority now. She's on her way to becoming a millionaire with how much she saves into her savings account every pay day. There are few things that she currently regrets, as her mindset is that everything is a learning experience, not a mistake.

Misc:
• She used to be a doppelganger before she was turned into a vampire.
• When people ask why Aceline dresses the way she does, she lies and says she has Photodermatitis.
• Most days she can't decide between Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay, so she has both instead.
• Aceline has property in Manhattan, New York and Detroit, Oregon.
• She is well aware of who the Originals are and their societal reputations.
• King Louis XIV was most notably her favorite king in France.
• Aceline began her career in the field of painting, despite oppression and hostility during the 19th century.

"Si vous ne m'aimez pas, pourquoi êtes-vous encore ici?"

ORAN - THE PROTECTIVE BROTHER

"tell me, tell me, baby, honestly...
do you think there's something wrong with me?"
  • BASICS:
    Oran Nicholas Gallagher
    (OR-ahn Nick-OH-laas Gaal-uh-guher)
    "Name's Oran! Go ahead 'n' try to shorten it, I dare you."
    Oran, Shithead

Nationality:
    Irish, by birth and ethnically; confirmed via research

Languages:
    English (F); Irish (F); Spanish (F); German (C)

Species:
    Witch

Born:
    Born April 4th, 1993; 24 years old; Aries

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

Allied:
    His brother, his friends, the Balance of Nature

Faceclaim:
    Toby Leonard
  • Powers and Abilities:
    Spell Casting: Mastered. As many witches tend to be, Oran is quite good at spell casting. He even has a good enough memory that he can cast many of his spells without referencing a book or a grimoire.

Channeling: Intermediate. Oran utilizes this ability, but he's not nearly as good at it as he probably should be.

Potion Brewing: Beginner. Oran is honestly and un-apologetically shitty at making potions, as he lacks the patience to ever really develop the skill.

Telekinesis: Mastered. Seeing as he utilizes telekinesis to entertain himself whenever he's feeling particularly fidgety, Oran is excellent with this and even capable of precise manipulations, lifting multiple objects, or even himself and others....when he can actually concentrate well enough to do it.

Transmogrification: Beginner. Oran has this ability, and he's accomplished its use on a few occasions, but his control over it is questionable at best.

Plant Manipulation: Advanced. Thanks to the methods of magic Oran grew up learning, Oran is good with plants and good at manipulating them with spells. He also gains limited insight on their health and such by touching them.

Enchanting and Transcription: Mastered. Oran is particularly adept at creating powerful symbols representing his spells and imbuing items with magical power. This is what he uses to make money.

Hand to Hand Combat: Advanced. As Oran's father was a small time MMA fighter before retiring to Ireland with his magically-gifted wife, self defense was a mandatory part of his education. The only martial art he's studied on an official basis is Krav Maga, however.
  • Appearance:
    Oran is, suffice to say, an odd one. He dresses like he can't decide whether or not he's a bad boy, a fuckboy, or actually fashionable, but his outfits are coordinated enough that it's almost like the look is intentional. He doesn't lean towards any style of clothing, but he does have a preference for cooler colors. Regardless, he's awful at picking clothes for the weather. He also wears his tattoos proudly, choosing bracelets and rings that compliment and contrast them. He smokes in public, curses as he pleases, and quite willingly helps complete strangers carry in their groceries. Certainly an odd one.

Physically, he stands at a reasonable 5'10" and weighs a muscular 174 lbs, as he's the sort who works out for fun and for vanity in equal measure. His eyes are a pale and pretty blue, golden brown threaded throughout; his hair is dark brown with a wavy texture and he usually takes the time to style it. He's also the sort that gives off an impression of restlessness as soon as you look at him. He twiddles his thumbs and shifts positions and taps on nearby surfaces, he hums and plays with his bracelets and carefully makes tiny paper airplanes to throw at people nearby. He'll stop these annoying habits if someone asks, but sitting still is obviously an uncomfortable struggle for the young witch.
    Tats and Stuff:
    Ref One Ref Two Ref Three
    ~ This on back with his and his brother's names
    ~ This on his back, around the previous
    ~ This on right leg
    ~ Both ears pierced - he usually puts in enchanted studs
  • Personality & Brief Background:
    Oran is best described as an onion. He's got layers on layers on layers, he's fantastic according to some people and disgusting to others, too much of him can ruin a meal, and trying to cut him will most likely end with you crying. He's bright and energetic, a good person to be around if that kind of energy isn't grating and definitely a great person to invite to a party of any kind. He gives not a single fuck what anyone thinks of him, and that confidence tends to be infectious. Still, he's got deep set issues, buried under layers of impulsiveness and charm and self-destruction and confidence.

His outward personality is all easygoing confidence and flirtatiousness, usually leaving a good impression simply because he's easy to talk to and adept at keeping a conversation going. His energy level is almost always high, and that can be either annoying or endearing depending on one's preference. It's easy to miss his snappy temper or his impulsive nature, and it's easy to miss exactly how rebellious he can be. The exact degree to which he's an adrenaline junkie doesn't usually come across, either, until he pulls out his phone and starts showing off selfies taken during his insane adventures. Bungee jumping, cliff diving, free climbing up dauntingly high rock walls, sky diving, hang gliding. Et cetera. If it's crazy and stupid, Oran's probably done it at least once. His inner personality is a darker picture. He doesn't like to be alone (though he'd never admit such a thing til his dying day and probably not even then) and he's stubborn to the point of childishness and he really hates being in his own headspace. His seemingly endless optimism is mostly directed at others, not himself, because even though he tries so hard to improve himself, his temper, his ego, his impulsiveness, his self-destruction, he can't seem to make much progress. Good luck squeezing details about these things out of the obstinate and emotionally constipated witch, though.

Oran has been making a name for himself as a maker and seller of enchanted artifacts over the last few years, and he does it well; it seems some of his brother's business sense has rubbed off. He isn't picky about his clientele, he's happy to go anywhere if his client pays travel expenses, and he's always good about contacting local witches and elders to inform them when he's in town. His only official residence is in Dublin, a tiny flat he barely visits, and he usually stays on Aeson's couch whenever he's in the Louisiana area.

Aspirations & Regrets:
    Most of Oran's goals are simple and common. He wants wealth and a bit of fame to go with it, so he makes a name for himself as an enchanter and creator of magical artifacts. He wants to be considered attractive, so he works out to try and ensure that he is such. He doesn't want to die til he's eighty and living on some private island in the Caribbean, so he generally tries to eat well and practices self defense. His last goal, however, is highly specific: protect his older brother from the crazy world of the supernatural. He doesn't believe Aeson could handle the truth of it, and he's arrived in New Orleans to make sure his brother isn't some victim of the Originals and their fucking infighting.
  • ~ Color code is #009900
    ~ Was raised as a druid, which means his magic is ritual based (with the notable exception of his telekinesis) and the strength of his spells is strongly based around his connection to nature
    ~ His "cover profession" is a freelance concept artist, and he's mostly done work on mobile games and other small projects
    ~ His brother is Aeson Gallagher
    ~ Lyrics around text are from Bad Blood - Welshly Arms
    ~ Background image is here, if it didn't show properly
"do you wanna stick around and see...
how bad a boy can be?"

Playlist: One Two Three Four Five

"tell me, tell me, baby, honestly...
do you think there's something wrong with me?"
CkH6bGYWsAAVijm.jpg

"do you wanna stick around and see...
how bad a boy can be?"

BASICS:
Oran Nicholas Gallagher
(OR-ahn Nick-OH-laas Gaal-uh-guher)
"Name's Oran! Go ahead 'n' try to shorten it, I dare you."
Oran, Shithead

Nationality:
Irish, by birth and ethnically; confirmed via research

Languages:
English (F); Irish (F); Spanish (F); German (C)

Species:
Witch

Born:
Born April 4th, 1993; 24 years old; Aries

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Allied:
His brother, his friends, the Balance of Nature

Faceclaim:
Toby Leonard

Powers and Abilities:
[spoili]
Spell Casting: Mastered. As many witches tend to be, Oran is quite good at spell casting. He even has a good enough memory that he can cast many of his spells without referencing a book or a grimoire.

Channeling: Intermediate. Oran prefers to power his spells with his own energy (it's a pride thing) but he's worked at this ability enough to use it well.

Potion Brewing: Beginner. Oran is honestly and un-apologetically shitty at making potions, as he lacks the patience to ever really develop the skill.

Telekinesis: Mastered. Seeing as he utilizes telekinesis to entertain himself whenever he's feeling particularly fidgety, Oran is excellent with this and even capable of precise manipulations, lifting multiple objects, or even himself and others....when he can actually concentrate well enough to do it.

Projection: Mastered...sort of. Projecting his mind to another place is an ability Oran has taken the time to get good at, even with its difficulty; he even managed to teleport himself, once, but that incident nearly ended with an incident between Aeson and Oran's parents so he hasn't tried that again.

Transmogrification: Beginner. Oran has this ability, and he's accomplished its use on a few occasions, but his control over it is questionable at best.

Plant Manipulation: Mastered. Thanks to the methods of magic Oran grew up learning, Oran is good with plants and good at manipulating them with spells. He also gains limited insight on their health and such by touching them.

Enchanting and Transcription: Mastered. Oran is particularly adept at creating powerful symbols representing his spells and imbuing items with magical power. This is what he uses to make money.

Hand to Hand Combat: Advanced. As Oran's father was a small time MMA fighter before retiring to Ireland with his magically-gifted wife, self defense was a mandatory part of his education. The only martial art he's studied on an official basis is Krav Maga, however.[/spoili]

Appearance:
Oran is, suffice to say, an odd one. He dresses like he can't decide whether or not he's a bad boy, a fuckboy, or actually fashionable, but his outfits are coordinated enough that it's almost like the look is intentional. He doesn't lean towards any style of clothing, but he does have a preference for cooler colors. Regardless, he's awful at picking clothes for the weather. He also wears his tattoos proudly, choosing bracelets and rings that compliment and contrast them. He smokes in public, curses as he pleases, and quite willingly helps complete strangers carry in their groceries. Certainly an odd one.

Physically, he stands at a reasonable 5'10" and weighs a muscular 174 lbs, as he's the sort who works out for fun and for vanity in equal measure. His eyes are a pale and pretty blue, golden brown threaded throughout; his hair is dark brown with a wavy texture and he usually takes the time to style it. He's also the sort that gives off an impression of restlessness as soon as you look at him. He twiddles his thumbs and shifts positions and taps on nearby surfaces, he hums and plays with his bracelets and carefully makes tiny paper airplanes to throw at people nearby. He'll stop these annoying habits if someone asks, but sitting still is obviously an uncomfortable struggle for the young witch.
Tats and Stuff:
Ref One Ref Two Ref Three
~ This on back with his and his brother's names
~ This on his back, around the previous
~ This on right leg
~ Both ears pierced - he usually puts in enchanted studs

Personality & Brief Background:
Oran is best described as an onion. He's got layers on layers on layers, he's fantastic according to some people and disgusting to others, too much of him can ruin a meal, and trying to cut him will most likely end with you crying. He's bright and energetic, a good person to be around if that kind of energy isn't grating and definitely a great person to invite to a party of any kind. He gives not a single fuck what anyone thinks of him, and that confidence tends to be infectious. Still, he's got deep set issues, buried under layers of impulsiveness and charm and self-destruction and confidence.

His outward personality is all easygoing confidence and flirtatiousness, usually leaving a good impression simply because he's easy to talk to and adept at keeping a conversation going. His energy level is almost always high, and that can be either annoying or endearing depending on one's preference. It's easy to miss his snappy temper or his impulsive nature, and it's easy to miss exactly how rebellious he can be. The exact degree to which he's an adrenaline junkie doesn't usually come across, either, until he pulls out his phone and starts showing off selfies taken during his insane adventures. Bungee jumping, cliff diving, free climbing up dauntingly high rock walls, sky diving, hang gliding. Et cetera. If it's crazy and stupid, Oran's probably done it at least once. His inner personality is a darker picture. He doesn't like to be alone (though he'd never admit such a thing til his dying day and probably not even then) and he's stubborn to the point of childishness and he really hates being in his own headspace. His seemingly endless optimism is mostly directed at others, not himself, because even though he tries so hard to improve himself, his temper, his ego, his impulsiveness, his self-destruction, he can't seem to make much progress. Good luck squeezing details about these things out of the obstinate and emotionally constipated witch, though.

Oran has been making a name for himself as a maker and seller of enchanted artifacts over the last few years, and he does it well; it seems some of his brother's business sense has rubbed off. He isn't picky about his clientele, he's happy to go anywhere if his client pays travel expenses, and he's always good about contacting local witches and elders to inform them when he's in town. His only official residence is in Dublin, a tiny flat he barely visits, and he usually stays on Aeson's couch whenever he's in the Louisiana area.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Most of Oran's goals are simple and common. He wants wealth and a bit of fame to go with it, so he makes a name for himself as an enchanter and creator of magical artifacts. He wants to be considered attractive, so he works out to try and ensure that he is such. He doesn't want to die til he's eighty and living on some private island in the Caribbean, so he generally tries to eat well and practices self defense. His last goal, however, is highly specific: protect his older brother from the crazy world of the supernatural. He doesn't believe Aeson could handle the truth of it, and he's arrived in New Orleans to make sure his brother isn't some victim of the Originals and their fucking infighting.

Other:
~ Color code is #009900
~ Was raised as a druid, which means his magic is ritual based (with the notable exception of his telekinesis) and the strength of his spells is strongly based around his connection to nature
~ His "cover profession" is a freelance concept artist, and he's mostly done work on mobile games and other small projects
~ His brother is Aeson Gallagher
~ Lyrics around text are from Bad Blood - Welshly Arms
~ Background image is here, if it didn't show properly​

Last edited:
tumblr_ng6iru4fhm1shur9qo1_500.jpg

Name: Thalia Price née Hendricks

Nationality: American

Languages: English (F)
French (C)

Powers & Ability:
The sheer power of a non-original vampire-werewolf hybrid is second to none in Thalia's book. She possesses the ability to lift and throw a small car, withstands bullets from a simple Glock pistol, as well as heightened awareness of the world around her through the five senses and the ability to feel more intensely. She heals faster and enjoys the different abilities that cater to her vampire-werewolf nature, like dream manipulation and illusions- two powers she's been improving on with the help of the person she knows as her sire. Thalia is still new to everything, so it's difficult to manage the constant voices in her head and her emotions, but she counts on Esteban to give her what she needs in order be in control. She's extremely loyal to a fault and will do anything for her sire, even if that means sacrificing her security to hunt down Fenris.

Appearance:
Wavy, blonde hair with natural highlights accompany lightly tanned skin and gorgeous brown eyes. Thalia stands at 5'5" and weighs 127 lbs. Tattoos cover different parts of her body and she has multiple ear piercings. You can generally see her sporting a sports bra, tank top, and yoga pants. Thalia's build is athletic and she enjoys wearing flips flops when she can.

Biography:
Wild and unrestricted is one way to describe Thalia, obedient and passive is another. Thalia looked up to her older sister and disliked the overprotectiveness Archer assumed as a younger brother. She was careless and enjoyed taking risks, while her siblings often scolded her for going beyond what was deemed safe from their Father's standpoint. Thalia enjoyed being on her own when she could; she often escaped the house to hang out behind the barn with her sister's friends and smoke blunts.

In that regard, Thalia wasn't always the cherry on top. Her father found it difficult to be consistent in disciplining her. She was vain and insecure. She never realized how important education was or what her attitude and reputation would bring to the table. Thalia lived in her own world. She pulled her sister's hair; she screamed and threw punches. She got a supposed boyfriend at thirteen years old and later, got pregnant at fifteen during a long-winded college party her boyfriend was in attendance of.

Not long after, Thalia's father had enough of her behavior and kicked her out of the house. She was forced to wed and moved to Minnesota where her boyfriend's relatives could take care of the couple until they were financially stable. Thalia has been in New Orleans for a while now, working a full-time job doing dishes in the back of the house at Annie's Diner. Three months ago, she took on a tough challenge by Esteban San Carlos without really understanding the long-term consequences of her actions.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Thalia regrets having a child. She figures their circumstances would've been better if she'd gotten an abortion instead. She also talks about regretting becoming a vampire-werewolf but makes it her job to become a good soldier for Esteban so that she won't have to deal with the agony that comes with being new to the supernatural side of life. She's mentally strong and motivated; aspirations are unknown, however, due to having an unstable lifestyle.

Misc:
• She has been a vampire-werewolf hybrid for about three months now.
• She has sexual feelings for Esteban, her sire.

✵CAESAR ALMASI

Nicknames
Cal

Nationality
American

Languages
English, Arabic (F) French (B)
Occupation

Freelance Photographer

✵POWERS & ABILITIES

Caesar possesses all of the powers gifted to werewolves, however he is not as strong as most and relies on his agility and intelligence to survive battles. He has high stamina and usually defeats his opponents by running them ragged with evasive tactics and playing mind games to stress them out and knock them off their game.

✵APPEARANCE

✵PERSONALITY, BIO & STUFF

Aspirations and Regrets

Misc
Caesar used to be a war photographer.
He has a three year old daughter named Lilac who he fears will inherit his werewolf gene.
He does not live with his daughter for fear that he might hurt her.
His work can range from wedding photography to providing proof of adultery.

Last edited:
CANDICE - THE CRIME LORD
Intelligent Passionate Loyal Calculating Dangerous

"I am a fever, I am a fever,"

• BASICS:
    Candice Anastasia de Leon
    (CAN-diss Annuh-stais-shuh dey Leeohn)
    "My name is Candice. Call me Candy again and I'll cut off something you will miss."
    Candice, the Wolf of Miami

Nationality:
    Spanish by birth, Spanish and Italian ethnically

Languages:
    English (F); Spanish (F)

Species:
    Werewolf

Born:
    Born December 26th, 1981; 36 years old; Capricorn

Sexuality:
    Homosexual

Alignment:
    Neutral Evil

Allied:
    Herself, profit

Faceclaim:
    Maggie Q
  • Appearance:
    Standing at a tall 5'7" without the aid of the stiletto heels she's so fond of wearing and weighing a muscular 144 lbs, Candice is as classically beautiful as she is dangerous. Pretty hazel eyes stare out from beneath well-manicured brows, soft brown blending into green around the pupil, with the look in them usually as sharp as the heels she tends to favor. Her hair is long and dark and well cared for, wavy in texture and pulled back into a neat bun if she's doing anything business related. Studs usually adorn her pierced ears, though she avoids putting in anything too flashy. Her makeup is fairly consistent; dark smokey eyeshadow and bright red lipstick, no blush but a well blended foundation.

As for how she dresses, she's built like a runner with long legs and long arms, and she tends to dress to suit but also maintains some level of practicality. Her most common outfits involve pencil skirts and button ups, or dresses and fashionable jackets. Heels are her most frequent choice of shoe, though she'll discard them without a second thought if she needs to be more mobile for any reason. She'll also switch them for flats around the full moon or if she knows she'll be doing some running. Pants are uncommon to see her wear in public, as she usually only wears them while she works out and she never exercises in public. She doesn't wear anything overtly revealing, she doesn't wear anything even a step down from formal, she doesn't wear flats, and the only bright color she ever bothers with is red.
    Scars and Stuff:
    ~ Pierced ears
    ~ Four long and straight scars scattered haphazardly across her back
    ~ Bite marks from a canine on her right shoulder, plus a set of claw marks across her belly

Powers and Abilities:
    Candice has the typical werewolf set of abilities, of course, though her greatest asset by far is her durability. She's taken enough damage over the course of her life to have a higher than normal resistance to pain and a remarkable ability to function when injured, even when compared to other members of her own species.
    Wolf Form
  • Personality & Brief Background:
    Candice's background is shrouded in mystery. That isn't entirely due to her efforts to cover it up; no paperwork existed for her, no birth certificate or anything, until she was five and enrolled in a kindergarten with the surname Lambkin. There's little else in the way of official papers and such to be found, but everyone who's familiar with the gossip about her knows three things:
    1.) Her first kill, and the one that triggered her werewolf gene, was when she was ten. Circumstances are unknown, but a quick google search of "Lambkin 1992" will pull up half a dozen articles on the tragic disappearance of her family's youngest child in that year.
    2.) She arrived in Miami at the tender age of nineteen and wasted no time in seeking out the worst kinds of company. It was only a few months before she'd gotten a reputation for being tough as nails - reliability and cunning were traits that were tacked on as she gained power in the city's seedy underworld.
    3.) The seeds that would bloom into her criminal empire were planted when she killed a well-connected drug supplier and proceeded to take control of his business. There's no official evidence connecting her to the case, and given her craftiness, there likely never will be. Still, everyone in the know knows it was her doing.

The first impression that Candice tends to make is that of a businesswoman. She's polite and professional, obviously smart and usually smiling, though many who interact with her have little doubt that she has a temper. Jokes aren't her strong suit, but otherwise she's quite good at small talk and socializing. A fantastic liar, as well, but that isn't an immediately apparent trait. If one first meets her in some way relating to her work, she makes decidedly different first impression. Her employees often find her strict and demanding, but she is fair when dealing with them and tends to treat them well and with kindness. What passes for kindness, anyways. People who make deals with her or her people usually find her to be intimidating; she'll quiet intentionally act erratically, violent one moment and restrained the next. Her enemies, however? Her enemies see the true depths of her cold and ruthless nature. She does not forget, she does not forgive, and she can wait years for the right moment to exact revenge.

Her inner thoughts are difficult to discern, but they are no doubt as dark as her deeds. The core of her personality, however, is her iron self control and her ambition. She has rage and she is vicious, due to her past as much as her werewolf nature, but she refuses to let either control her. Instead, she is driven by that ambition, that desire to be better than those she was raised by and that want for influence, power, wealth.

Candice has lead an impressively successful criminal enterprise based in Miami for more than six years, dealing in any manner of illegal or forbidden item. Drugs and guns in the human markets, for the most part, though she's sure to cater to the needs of the supernatural by supplying more...exotic materials for dark magics and all manner of other things. She's arrived in New Orleans quite recently, her excuse for the trip being that she needed a vacation. Given the recent gathering of power there, however, it's doubtful she's merely on holiday.

Aspirations & Regrets:
    All Candice really cares about is making money and accumulating power; anything less isn't good enough and anything more is a bonus for her hard work. She would lie, cheat, steal, and kill for either and she has done so on multiple occasions. She is a werewolf, yes, and she feels the same compulsion to protect and cherish her own kind as any other, but she has yet to feel a connection strong enough to another werewolf that she couldn't overcome it with self-control and her incredibly practical nature.

Her regrets are numerous and are primarily from when she was a child; she regrets the incident that activated her werewolf genes the most. It didn't go as one might expect it did, given her reputation, but she refuses to discuss whatever happened in any detail.
  • ~ Color code is #DC143C
    ~ Likes animals, surprisingly, and keeps a pitbull rescue (who is far sweeter than Candice will ever be) named Bianca
    ~ Doesn't curse, as she feels it would tarnish her reputation
    ~ Lyrics around text are from U R A Fever - The Kills
    ~ Background image is here and character image is here, if they didn't show properly
"I ain't born typical."

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Isabella Costa
Name: Isabella Costa
Nicknames: Meu amor (Isaac only), Izzy (Possibly for Close Friends only)
Aliases: Isabella Marie de Costa Moreno Ramirez, Isabella Ramirez
Pronunciation: Isa-bell-ah Cost-ah

Nationality: Portuguese-American

Languages:
Portuguese (F)
English (F)
Latin (F)
Spanish (F)
Italian (F)
French (F)
Romanian (F)
Catalan (F)

Powers & Ability:
As a vampire, super strength, mind compulsion, and telepathy are her greatest assets. She's proficient in super senses, durability, and other vampire abilities, but nothing is quite as advanced as telepathy. She prefers not to use mind compulsion if she can take the diplomatic route. If her instinct tells her there's no other way, she has no qualms about being merciless, depending on the circumstances at hand, as well as the individual. Surprisingly, she has great control of her emotions and is exceptional at managing stress from her job and other situations that might trigger frustration, irritation, and other negative emotions. Dream manipulation and illusions haven't really been trained with or discovered much. She knows a few basic things, but nothing too invasive or complex.

Appearance:
Isabella stands at 5'7" and weighs 123 lbs. Her hair is long, silky dark brown and her skin is a smooth, fair color. She enjoys wearing casual, professional clothing, such as muted blouses, pencil skirts, and dress pants or dark jeans. Her hair is often styled in some sort of updo, rarely down in public. Some of her favorite clothing pieces are shawls, cardigans, and jumpers. She's generally modest in public, unless special occasions call for a little more skin. Her breasts are a 32C cup size and she has no physical or mental health ailments.

Biography:
The regal outlook of being a princess was not always grand. Isabella was mischievous and wild as a young child. Her attention was focused more on sports than ladylike activities. She disliked being grounded and was always eager to try new things. Her father, however, forbid she touch anything meant for a man, so she was bred to be an obedient, passive, and well-read lady, but became so much more as time passed.

She wouldn't be bound to house rules. She was daring and bold; a rendezvous with a man from another house caused great grief and turmoil among her family members. The philosophy that Isabella developed was that she simply lived. While everyone turned the tables by lying and manipulating one another, Isabella grew up in her own world, alone until Isaac came around and made her feel something.

It wasn't easy at first; it seemed near impossible to consider they might be best friends, but sheer will and determination pushed their friendship beyond physical and emotional means. Isabella was shaped into a completely different person. She fell in love and he became her priority. Isabella became humble and empathetic. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind or express herself more openly either.

Now, she lives with Isaac and nothing can separate her from the man she built a relationship with from the ground up. She's clever and honest, loyal to her husband to no end. She enjoys cooking meals for him and going out to the park for a picnic, as well as her job. Isabella worked hard to get where she is today and she loves every minute of it, from the moment she wakes up in the morning to the time she comes home late.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Isabella is great at communication and understanding what others feel. She's working her dream job and wants to continue spreading love around her, criminal or not. Unfortunately, she has lost her only son, André Ramirez, and outlived him. She tries not to ponder on his death too much and appreciates the fact that her and Isaac's familial bloodline are living on through him. Isabella hopes to meet her grandchildren one day.

Misc:
• She works as a defense attorney overtime fifty hours a week Monday through Friday.
• Isabella holds a J.D. degree in Law.
• Her favorite music genres are classical, indie, folk, ambient, and soul.
• She has a husband, Isaac Costa, and a beautiful ring to signify eternity together.
• She's been practicing the piano ever since she was six years old.
• Isabella wears a daylight amulet in the form of a necklace as pictured here.
• If any harm comes to Isaac, you're as good as dead.

ISAAC - THE DEVOTED HUSBAND
♚ "Life is too long to be uncomfortable." ♚

"Don't have to worry, 'cause I'm here​,"
Isaac Costa
(EYE-zic cost-uh)
[spoili]
Born João Luis Paulo Francisco de Sousa de Correia[/spoili]
"Isaac, these days. You don't want to hear my whole name."
Isaac, John, Amorzinho (Isabela only)

Species:
Vampire

Born:
Born April 22nd, 1790; Forever 28; 227 years old; Taurus

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Alignment:
True Neutral

Faceclaim:
Mateus Verdelho

Nationality:
Portuguese-American

Languages:
(F) Portuguese; (F) English; (F) Latin; (F) Italian; (F) Farsi; (C) French

Allied:
Isabella

Powers & Ability:
Isaac possesses the typical set of vampire abilities, their levels appropriate to his age. He has an aptitude for compulsion but dislikes using it; he considers it to be in the same vein as lying. Thus, the ability isn't nearly as well developed as it could be.

Appearance:
For his day and age, Isaac was an alarmingly tall specimen, standing around 6'0" barefoot and weighing a good 187 lbs. In the modern day and age, he's just an inch or two above average, and watching that transition was a fascinating process for the vampire. His eyes are a pretty golden brown, flecked with green towards the pupil, and tend to have a warm look to them. His hair is naturally brown, soft and straight in texture and usually trimmed neat and short, but it's not uncommon to see him color it in more recent times. Thus far, he's done dark blue, light blue, white, and pink. His ears are pierced and typically adorned with simple studs. The septum of his nose usually has a gold ring in it, though one would have to ask him if it's real gold. He also has a stud through his left nipple, and he's surprisingly willing to show it off.

Isaac, when left to his own devices, dresses for comfort. He couldn't care less about looks or fit or color or matching so long as his clothes are comfortable when he puts them on. Sure, he prefers oranges and reds and yellows, and sure, he prefers tee shirts and fun sayings and something of a grunge-y style, but these preferences are secondary to comfort. If Isabella would let him get away with it, he would wear hoodies and sweatpants in anything remotely resembling cold weather and nothing but his boxers in warmer temperatures. But he can't get away with it, so he typically dresses with something resembling sense.
Tattoo stuff: OneTwoThreeFourFive

Given his upbringing as an attendant to his ever so important father in the noble court of Portugal, Isaac was raised to be a specific sort of individual. Loyal. Dependable. A fine liar. Smart enough to be of use, but stupid enough to not ask questions. Isaac would like to think he's changed over the last couple of centuries, and he certainly has. He's still a loyal individual, committed to his friends and committed to his love with a protective kind of fervor, but he's gotten much wiser about who he chooses to follow. He's still dependable, still the sort who always meets deadlines and tends to fall into routines far too easily, and that has changed little over the years. Lying, however, lying is something he's almost completely stopped. He's become an honest person, approaching blunt with the degree of it, and only chooses the lie when there are no other reasonable options. It was one of the things he liked least about the court; lies on top of lies over facades and masks. As for his intelligence, he's gotten over his hesitancy to ask questions and he's working on getting rid of his assumption that his opinion is worth less due to his heritage.

When dealing with others, Isaac is easy to label as an introvert. That said, he's not antisocial by any definition. He merely prefers solitude and silence or the company of his wife to the loud hustle and bustle of crowds. He tends to come across as a relaxed personality, well grounded and easy going, but there's no doubt that he has a temper. The easiest way to reveal it? Go after Isabella or their family. He's got a rebellious streak, too, what with all his tattoos and the piercings he shows off with no small amount of pride, but that's difficult to discern from personality alone.

Internally, Isaac is surprisingly well balanced for a vampire. He has the anger issues that tend to come with the bloodlust, but he tends to keep both those in check with self control and a healthy feeding schedule. He's got a stubborn streak as wide as the Grand Canyon, but he can usually convince himself to bend before he breaks - if one has the determination necessary to push it all the way to that point. His protective tendencies often lean towards "over-protective", but he tries to be aware of what is reasonable caution and what is going too far. He's easily caught up in endless cycles of trying and failing and trying and failing, but he's working on recognizing these cycles before they drive him crazy with the assistance of his wife. The flaw he doesn't have any countermeasures for, useful or otherwise, is his apathy; it's difficult for him to care about issues that don't directly involve himself, his wife, or his family, which makes gauging the direction of his moral compass difficult.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Keep Isabella and their family safe, and hopefully follow her around for the rest of his elongated life. He has his own short term goals (keep their puppies safe and love them as much as is physically possible, visit Iran again, pet every single dog in the world, continue to be successful in commercial construction) but his long term goals are Isabella's long term goals. Which might be an unhealthy practice, but he honestly couldn't care less. Sure, he'd leave if she wished him to, but he's hopeful that won't happen.

Other:
~ Color code is #FF4500
~ Has been in love with Isabella Costa since they were teenagers
~ Has a masters in Business Administration and owns a company that does commercial construction all over the southern half of the US
~ Has two adorable miniature pinschers, Roxy and Millie
~ It's been so many years, but he still thinks about the one son he and Isabella had, André Ramirez, most every day, and he would love to meet his descendants
~ Drives an outrageously expensive orange sports car, the McLaren F1, when he bothers to drive
~ His Daylight Amulet is a tongue stud with a lapis lazuli stone
~ Lyrics around text are from Hold On I'm Coming - Sam and Dave
"No need to suffer, baby, cause I'm near​."
Playlist: One Two Three Four

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tyche and junebug
Name - Jenny Masol {Jen-nee May-sol}
(Jen, Jeje, Jennifer)

Age - 28

Nationality - Born in South Korea, adopted by US parents.

Languages - English (F)
Korean (F)
Spanish (C)

Allies - Humans/Witches/Vampires/Werewolves
*This is for as far she knows because she hasn't had problems with any supernatural in the city.

Powers & Ability - She has none because she is a hunter.

Appearance -
exid-up-down-6.jpg

Face claim: Seo "Hyelin" Hye-lin​

Jenny stands at a height of 5'8 and weighs 106 pounds. She has a pretty normal body type and she is very happy with herself. She will be seen with either brown or blonde hair, depending on how she feels like doing it. The clothes she wears is mostly casual stuff with which she blends into the normal crowd quite well.

Personality & Brief Background - Not a supernatural herself, her parents were. Her mother a vampire while her father was a werewolf. However these weren't her actual parents. She was bought from her parents by an American couple who desperately wanted a child but couldn't get one themselves because of infertility with the man. Because Jenny's family was poor her parents agreed and she was brought over to the US. Her parents lived in Atherton in California and they were stinking rich. Jenny got a high level education and everything she wished for. But how did they get so rich? Well her father was a feared bounty hunter, something Jenny knew but couldn't do anything about. SHe was happy not to be like her parents and would rather kill them off as to avoid more blood being spilled by their hands. Miraculously, one day a man came around. This man was a hunter, a supernatural hunter. He found Jenny after school and told her he was part of her biological family. If this was true, Jenny didn't care about. She just wanted to stop her parents.

After months of intense training, Jenny had become a skilled hunter. On a night where there was barely a moon to see, Jenny set out to find her father. She would find him slaughtering a man in an alleyway as she slowly approached him. He tried stopping her but it was too late, she cut off his head and left him to rot. Next was her mother, who would be easier because she was quite small and defenseless. So on that same night, Jenny drove a wooden stake through her heart to end her life. She decided it was time to leave Atherton and move to New Orleans. A place far away from Atherton where no one would try finding her.

On her way there, she killed several supernaturals that were a threat to innocent people. This was Jenny's calling. Killing the supernatural that caused trouble and her job was to get rid of them. She met a lot of supernaturals however who she got along with really well even when she told them she was a hunter. This opened her eyes up to the world of these supernaturals and start researching them more.

Now she is in New Orleans with her bakery shop where she mainly bakes cakes and other sorts of sweets. She has not revealed to anyone she is a hunter but doesn't plan on hurting anyone that is not doing harm to others without reason.

Aspirations & Regrets - Her aspirations are to become an even better baker for the city and make sure she stays befriended with supernaturals.

Her regrets are having to kill her own parents who helped her grow up. But when she thinks of regretting it, she realizes it had to be done.

Misc. - She is a big lover of karaoke and every month she organizes a karaoke event in her bakery shop.

EMMANUEL MARTINEZ

The Leader
Species: Vampire
Turned: 2002
iLE3GYL.png
jRJjfeu.png

Despacito (Remix) - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee FEAT. Justin Bieber
BASIC INFO.

Fullname: Emmanuel Miguel Martinez
Nickname: Manny, Miguel, M&M
Birthday: January 14th, 1988
Nationality: Hispanic

Born in the heart of Mexico, Emmanuel shared a home with six other siblings and since he was the oldest he felt the need to grow up a lot faster than his peers. He was an outgoing and responsible kid. Emmanuel took great pride in providing for his younger siblings, especially when his mother and father worked long hours in order to provide for them all. Up until he was 15, Emmanuel played many sports, including soccer, and spent every waking minute either at the park or inside with his brothers and sister. At 15, he got his first job at a local Chile's where he spent his time busing tables or doing dishes in the back. It didn't pay well, but he saved whatever he could and used the rest to help out his parents. Emmanuel believes that he felt like he had to pay back his parents for the surgery he had when he was 4. During his senior year, his father passed away from a heart-attack. Emmanuel's mother urged her eldest son to move to the States so he could pursue his dreams to be a computer scientist and help humanity the best he could. The money he saved from working was able to help him get his books in college and his good grades in school offered him nearly a full ride to a little college in San Antonio, Texas. There is where he earned his BA in Computer Engineering and ended up minoring in Ethnic Studies. He speaks Spanish fluently, but his English is not all the way mastered, even at 29 years old. In a high-stress situation, he forgets to speak English and will ramble on and on in Spanish until someone points it out.

APPEARANCE

Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Cut semi-short and usually tousled until a desired affect is achieved.
Facial Hair: A prominent mustache on his upper lip and a little more than a devil's goatee growing on his chin.
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 6 feet 4 inches (76in) (193cm)
Weight: 210lbs.
Build: Ecto-Mesomorph
Clothing Style: Comfortable and simple. A t-shirt and a pair of jeans will never do you wrong.
Accessories: The occasional watch or ring, but usually he keeps those things at home.
Other Distinguishing Features: Some hair on his chest. A long scar down his spine that makes a lot of women look away in anguish. It's from a childhood surgery that left him nearly paralyzed.

Emmanuel is a rather tall individual, standing over 6 foot tall and weighing in at a nice 210 pounds. He has prominent muscles along his biceps, triceps, and shoulders. His chest is defined nicely, but he just can't seem to make his ab muscles pop out, but it's mostly due to the fact that he doesn't go to the gym religiously like others. You can find him exercising outside mostly, using any tools he can find. His favorite sport his soccer and he watches it regularly on the television as well. His hair is a chocolate brown color and his usually left unruly and dangling slightly over his eyebrows. Emmanuel has let his mustache grow slightly and his beard has become more established along his jawline. He has been a worker all his life so you can see the callouses along his fingers and palms. Any other scars on his body are from when he became a vampire and the long one on his spine was from a childhood surgery.

PERSONALITY

Traits: Quiet, intelligent, understanding, serious.
Likes: The sunlight beating down on a concrete balcony, the smell of fresh baked pastries in the early morning, children playing soccer in the park.
Dislikes: Unnecessary confrontation, getting upset over trivial things, the jazz that plays through New Orleans.
Bad at: Paying attention or looking interested when someone is speaking to him.
Hobbies: Playing guitar, cooking meals.
Fears: Letting Fleur down or the other guys that she has turned. He is the leader after all, he feels the need to look after everyone - even his sire.
Ambition: To create a better world for all to live in.
Regrets: Leaving behind his family in Mexico.

MISCELLANEOUS

• Emmanuel had 6 younger siblings in Mexico before he came to the United States.
  • His first ever job at fifteen was a busboy in a local Chile's, which was where he worked until he graduated highschool.
  • He went to college and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering with a minor in Ethnic Studies.
  • The scar on his back is from a surgery he had when he was four. It was a surgery that took place in Mexico and ultimately the infection that came after the initial surgery caused him to be paralyzed from the waist down for almost a year.
  • Emmanuel is incredibly grateful for living the way he did as a human, but Fleur promised him a more fulfilling life as a vampire and so far he doesn't see any other way to continue on. The appeal of immortality hadn't drawn him in, it was what he could do with that immortality that made up his mind.
  • He sees Fleur has a savior. He is incredibly loyal to her and has almost died for her on numerous occasions.

Ares Xavier Hawke
sm_2436457.jpg
Ares is a 30 year old male Witch. He was born April 9, 1987. An Aries. Born and raised as a Scottish Druid. Due to his upbringing, he believes strongly in the balance of nature, and thinks anything that defies it is a disgrace. When he was 11, his mother got pregnant by a werewolf. His mother's clan found it shameful, and demanded she give up the child or leave. Ares, having been excited to have a sibling, was disappointed when his mother disappeared at the late end of the pregnancy, and never returned with the baby. The werewolf she had consorted with was hunted down and killed by his grandfather, and his mother was never the same after. Having lost 2 important people in her life, she eventually ended her own life, jumping off a cliff and into the ocean.

Ares was then raised by the strict hands of his clan, until he turned 24 and began to wonder where his sister was, and where she was, and how she was. He found himself beginning to search. When his grandfather found out, Ares had to choose between finding his sister, and his clan. Ares left his clan, and traced his sister to California where he had found out she was involved in a homicide investigation and missing. Her face was all over the streets and loca news, but soon people had presumed her dead.

Ares, however, was too stubborn to believe her dead. No one simply went missing, people just stopped looking. He was able to trace rumors of a girl with that appearance leading south east, until he landed in New Orleans. His sister was alive and well somewhere in that city. But she covered her tracks well, and he has spent a month in the city, with few leads. She was laying low. Smart.

Ares stands tall at 6'5, 176 pounds and slim, but with a rather muscular build. He had dark hair, almost black, but the red tint kept it from being so. His eyes are a bright blue, and his skin pale. He often wears suits, complete with a fedora.

He is skilled in Elemental control, intuition, and telekinesis. He has mastered Transmogrification. He knows all the basic skills of a witch as well.

He is fluent in English and Scottish Gaelic.

His only aspirations are to find his sister, and his biggest regret is that he let his mother do what she did, getting rid of his sister and losing her lover. He wished he would have pushed her to leave before their Clan's outdated traditions had destroyed her spirit, and drove her to the dark depths of the sea.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Theron Caine Volkov
Age 28 years old
Birthday October 1st, 1989
Gender Male
Species Werewolf
Ethnicity Russian
♞ Appearance

Hair Dirty Blonde
Eyes Grey

Theron's hair is slightly overgrown, but he pushes it away from his face when he fights, but plans to get a haircut pretty soon. His beard has grown immensely, but he keeps it well trimmed so not to give others advantage in the ring. His style is very mysterious: a typical shirt and jeans with a pair of combat boots and a jacket if the weather entails. He carries a buck knife in his boot and he wears a strange black kyanite ring on his left hand.

Height 6'1"
Weight 200lbs
Build Thick and Fit

Theron stands roughly six foot four inches and weighs in at a hefty 225lbs of pure muscle. His build type is mesomorph and he is incredibly proud of the dedication he has put into his body. He is a fighter at heart, starting street fights at the mere age of twelve before moving on to more complex underground fights when he grew older. Fighting has made both his body and mind agile, flexible, and at a constant. You can see him continuously moving or fidgeting as a precaution because one never knows when a fight will ensue. His skin has become lightly tanned from the Louisiana sun and no other distinguishable marks can be seen upon his body.

Piercings & Tattoos
Theron has no piercings and no tattoos at the moment.

Scar(s)

Most of his scars litter his fingers, hands, and forearms due to fighting and other combat.

♞ Personality

Theron's outward appearance can be intense to some people. His able fighting body and scars to match give others the impression that he was once possibly a criminal or did a decent amount of illegal activities. Yes, he can be overbearing, protective, and a little bit neurotic when it comes to the people he loves, but Theron is a complete soft-serve ice cream cone at heart. He is prince charming in the face of danger and he tends to get involved in things that are none of his business. He is an arrogant fellow at times, believing that his body and mind can be pushed to intense limits in order to complete a certain task. Theron wants to be a force against all so he can save anyone or anything that is in need.

He is very independent and doesn't tend to ask for help despite the fact that he probably really, really needs it. As a werewolf, he has a short fuse, but he doesn't let himself implode so easily. Theron has a knack for bottling up his feelings and taking out all his frustrations within the ring or at the gym. It's best for him not to worry others or let them see his more weaker side. Sometimes, his close friends can see right through him though and they are able to whittle him down to his more sensitive self.

♞ Biography

Theron was born in Moscow, Russia and moved to the United States when he was three years old. His father worked in a warehouse all his life and his mother played the role of stay-at-home-mom who would sometimes pick up odd jobs and hobbies to keep them afloat. The two had another child in the states, a little girl, and Theron watched over her the minute she exited the womb. The two were absolutely inseparable until their teenage years until Theron's sister, Leanna, decided that she didn't want an overbearing brother anymore. This was also around the time when their parents were going through a pretty nasty divorce and were forcing the Volkov children to take sides. Leanna decided to go with her mother across country when she was offered a financial firm job. Theron went with his father who was moving warehouses to upstate New York. At 16, Theron never saw his sister again and this was about the time his more aggressive tendencies began to emerge.

Theron would fight more at school and his grades slowly plummeted until he ended up dropping out of high school the last few months of senior year. His father was so absent in his life that Theron didn't even look back when he decided to flee New York and make his way down the east coast. When Theron was 19 years old, he got into a brutal street fight that left his eye-swollen, his wrist broken, and a stranger's blood across his palms. This was the accidental kill that set off his werewolf gene. He turned into a monster every month on the full-moon, but Theron didn't let this deformity ruin his life, no, instead he used it to his advantage on the streets. He integrated himself within the supernatural community and made a name for himself. He was the Hulk, a large sandy-colored wolf that took down basically anything volatile in his path. He was a force to be reckoned with and everyone knew it.

Now, nearly 10 years later, Theron resides in New Orleans, Louisiana where an all-exclusive underground fighting ring has emerged. He doesn't think about his family much anymore and instead throws himself in his mechanical work or the ring.

♞ Misc.

• Any type of sweet candy or sugar coated edible.
  • To give what he can to charities and volunteer work.
  • To travel across the world, learning new cultures and new ways to help the world evolve.

Dislikes
  • Know-it-alls, which boils down to a lot of witches around here.
  • Most vegetables except cheesy broccoli and bacon-wrapped asparagus.

Regrets

• Not fighting harder to see his sister or go after her.
  • He wishes he would have finished high school, but in reality it's easier to forge a diploma than to get one.

Aspirations
  • To become the ultimate fighter and become even more well-known within this new underground ring made up by Krishna Kapoor.

Strengths
  • His physical strength is better than that of his mind.
  • He is also very good with his hands; not just in combat, but he is mechanically inclined as well.
  • He has basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance and mechanics, since that is what he exclusively works on, however he has knowledge of inner mechanical workings such as locks and safes.

Weaknesses

• The basic weaknesses of any werewolf: wolfsbane, the full moon, etc..
  • Being in a situation that doesn't require his help.
Misc.
  • His color scheme is #3CFF60

Click⊸⊸
Johnny Cash - Hurt

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
FACE CLAIM: LOGAN BROWNING
MAG☠
"ALL MAGIC ISN'T GOOD MAGIC."
NAME
Magdalena Seraphina Lecompte
[ MAG-duh-Lee-nah | SEER-ah-fee-nah | LEE-Comp-TEE]
Mag (By Close Friends/Family)
Lady Mag (Out Of Respect)
Voodoo Queen (Known By All Supernaturals)
Mother Of New Orleans (Self Titled)

Appears: Twenty-Eight
| - MAGICALLY SLOWED DOWN HER AGING PROCESS - |

NATIONALITY
Creole-American

LANGUAGES
F: Creole | English | French | Spanish | Italian | Dead Languages

ALLIED
Herself | The Dead

POWERS
Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations and more.

Channeling: The power to invoke extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces.

Potion Brewing: The power to brew and concoct potions, remedies and elixirs that have supernatural properties.

Telekinesis: The power to move objects and persons through mental influence.

Pain Infliction: The power to create excruciating migraines through supernatural means.

Psychometry: The power to divine future, past or present events through contact with or proximity to a certain object or person.

Possession: The power to jump one's spirit into the body of another, taking control of said host body.

Resurrection: The power to bring someone or one's self back from the dead.

Sacrificial Magic: The power to gain extra magical strength for a short period of time by giving the dead a gift through a sacrifice of an animal or any living being.

Sympathetic Magic: The power to effect anything or anyone from a distance by having something that belongs to or was a part of the thing or someone.

Voodoo: The power to use an older form of magic that isn't easy to learn and most witches will never be able to. It's in one's blood from birth. A form of magic that helps one's life improve and also helps defeat an enemy through magical means of torture. Different spells and magic come from this special line of ancestral power.

Runes/Glyphs: The power to effect things through magical drawings and symbols.

Necromancy: To have power over the dead. I.E. lost souls and reanimated corpses.

Life Elixir: A special skill that grants one the power to slow down their aging and also fake their death for a period of time if needed.

APPEARANCE
Magdalena or Lady Mag, stands at only 5'3" and weighs between 93 and 105 pounds. Her small stature makes the less intelligent people of the world truly believe that she is just some weak childlike woman, most are fooled into such traps. Then it's far too late when they find out how powerful and ruthless she truly can be. She has beautiful cocoa brown skin, with naturally chest length, curly, black-brown hair that she keeps out freely that way on most days. Loving her beauty and body, Lady Mag wears tight fitted dresses and seductive skirts that are always too short to even be considered clothing.

PERSONALITY | HISTORY
Lady Mag was born years ago; right in Lecompte, Louisiana. Some believe she is a descendant of the family the city was named after. From birth, Lady Mag was a difficult child to take care of. Her parents were not practitioners of voodoo or any form of magic; her great-great grandmother was the one that got her into it all. The only person that could ever get Lady Mag to settle down and behave was her great-great grandmother. Her rebellious and independent personality was what made most children stay far away from her; exuding bad vibes wherever she went.

She was an antisocial young woman for most of her preteen years and only when her magic started to show itself did Lady Mag become popular among the other witches and voodoo practitioners around. Even as they all were learning how to control such a gift, Lady Mag learn how to control her gift, or curse, faster than them. Her ego would only get bigger and her lust for power nearly consumed her from then on out.

Years had past since Lady Mag was in training; now a full fledged Voodoo Queen at the age of twenty. Long past the days when her great-great grandmother had control over her; now no one could tell her what to do or how to act and how to use her powers. Sadly, if only someone was there when she made a deal with a coven of vampires. They wanted her special kind of magic to bring down The Original Vampires once and for all and they wanted to take over Louisiana.

Lady Mag's Lust for power and glory nearly had her do something she'd regret. Luckily her great-great grandmother came to her in a dream one night and told her that the vampires would never let her be the Queen she wanted to be and she would only end up being killed after helping them.

There was only one way to get out of the horrible deal Lady Mag had made. Fake her death and go into hiding. Which is what she did. The vampires knew nothing about voodoo and she had used a spell to stop her heart and vital organs for an entire day without causing permanent damage to herself. The vampires just left her in her home and went on their way.

No one knows if they went and found another witch or simply gave up the fight, without the Voodoo Queen to do their bidding.

Now years later, Lady Mag has come back to Louisiana; after going into hiding and cloaking her every move for the past several years. And she is still desiring power and total control of Louisiana. Now it's her turn to get rid of The Originals and anyone else that gets in her way. The Voodoo Queen is back and she isn't going away anytime soon...

ASPIRATIONS | REGRETS
- Lady Mag wants to take total control of Louisiana and no one will get in her way. She will become The Queen of Louisiana.

- The only regret Lady Mag has is that she wishes she'd never made that idiotic deal. She doesn't need the help of those bloodsuckers to take down The Originals.

- Wants to teach witches her magic and see it thrive and go for centuries more.

MISC
- Owns a Voodoo Shop in the heart of The French Quarter. Of course she doesn't show her true magic in front of idiotic humans; it's just a way to make some money and also discover the new witches coming into the world.

- Has a pet King Cobra, named Shiva. She carries him around all the time.

- Lady Mag as a soft spot for werewolves. For some reason she loves when they turn into their ferocious true form.

• Love
Reactions: Tyche and junebug
TAME THIS ANIMAL
JACQUELINE SNYDER

Name: Jacqueline Snyder
Pronunciation: Jacque-leen Sneye-der
Nicknames: Jackie (if you want to get hit)

Accent: British [Received Pronunciation Accent]

Languages:
French (F)
Latin (F)
Spanish (F)
U.K. English (C)
Cantonese (C)

Powers & Ability:
Dream manipulation and illusions are mastered, even though she still has a few slip ups every now and then. She's used her abilities to help people sleep at night and calm them in times when they were facing their worst fears. Dexterity and agility are her best physical attributes; it makes sense for a person who's been actively dancing for almost a hundred years. Although her mind compulsion and limited telepathy are honed quite well, she doesn't use them that often unless absolutely necessary to get her or her best friend out of danger. Other people count sometimes. Strength is proficient and she's surprisingly great at controlling her emotions when faced with aggressive confrontations, but her sarcasm and dark humor doesn't help the situation usually. Jacqueline doesn't like dealing with people, but she'll put up with it, if need be. Sometimes, she'll use her abilities to try and exercise control and dominance of a problem or event.

Appearance:
"Hopefully I don't smell like death as much as my brother does."
Jacqueline appears as a youthful twenty three year old woman with a large gray rose tattooed on her right shoulder and large gray owl tattooed on her left arm. She appears to be slim and in very good shape. Jacqueline weighs less than average at 55.7 kg and stands at exactly 164 cm. Her skin is smooth and silky; free of any blemishes or acne. To top it off, Jacqueline often wears a light perfume comprised of rain and the sweet scent of calla lily.

"We were like one big happy family until dad fucked up the whole process."
Jacqueline was a cheery, athletic child and teenager. She had no qualms about speaking her mind and bossing around her eldest siblings. She was fearless and despite Esteban's antisocial demeanor, she always stood up for him and was blunt whenever he made her feel inadequate or of lesser importance. This extended to her other siblings and even Halvard, the baby of the family. There was very little that Jacqueline would put up with.

Her specialty became crafting weapons. After years of persistence, Jacqueline began to learn from her father how to create swords, axes, and other instruments used for combat. She was ambitious and determined to become a master weapon crafter. Not many women were known for a man's job, as the men in their town liked to call the profession. Jacqueline didn't blame them; most didn't know who she was, not even her mother.

While she was always noted to be a healthy and optimistic lady, she was not without fault. After Jacqueline left her family, neuroticism became her best friend. She failed to trust in those who cared and gradually began to shut herself out from the world around her. Opportunities for friends were limited, however, Jacqueline made a good show of herself, interested in geography and art history, things not allowed to her gender back then.

"The last thing I want is your forgiveness. Try talking to someone who cares."

The vampire made due with her rough life and constant assault of hunger for blood. She managed to open up and become more aware of who she was, not only as an individual, but those around her. Intuition and empathy was on her side and she made it a habit to be wary of those around her, not because everyone seemed like great people, but because there were people who took advantage of you and one could never be too careful.

Jacqueline spent time honing her abilities to keep herself safe from harm and others, if she could help it. She knew she had to be careful with how well she played the game; there were hunters everywhere, hunting her down. She courted a great deal of men, had sexual relations with women, but never anything beyond the romance she held herself back from. At this point, Jacqueline finds no interest in anything beyond physical, if anything at all.

Jacqueline considers herself a conscientious person, but others may not view her actions and viewpoints as so. She tries to see the good in everyone, but knows in her heart that some people just won't change, like that of her father or her brother. She misses her family very much and thinks about them everyday, even Esteban, but doesn't let her family's past dictate how she should act or behave around others.

"Oh, look it. Like father, like son. What? That was a terrible joke, wasn't it?"

Aspirations & Regrets:
Jacqueline is great at dancing and singing. She's always wanted to be a dancer and model, but singing might be her next goal in life. She's already started getting acoustic guitar lessons. Jacqueline doesn't regret any decisions she's made in her life; she knows there were times where she could've improved and sees them as learning experiences instead of something to dwell on. She misses her family, but doesn't let that loss dictate how she's supposed to live centuries later.

Misc.:
• She spent the last thirty years in London, England, teaching ballet and becoming an alternative model.
• Jacqueline did ballet for fifty years before approaching lyrical dance and falling in love with it.
• She's been a professional hip hop dancer for fifteen years and won three gold medals, two silver, and four bronze.
• Jacqueline has gone by many different names throughout the centuries before she reverted back to her birth name and a different surname during the mid 1990s.
• She works part time at Black Hearts Modeling Agency and has a full time job as a lyrical and hip hop dance teacher in her own private studio, La Belle Danse.

code belongs to @Tyche

JACQUELINE SNYDER

Name: Jacqueline Snyder
Pronunciation: Jacque-leen Sneye-der
Nicknames: Jackie (if you want to get hit)

Accent: British [Received Pronunciation Accent]

Languages:
French (F)
Latin (F)
Spanish (F)
U.K. English (C)
Cantonese (C)

Powers & Ability:
Dream manipulation and illusions are mastered, even though she still has a few slip ups every now and then. She's used her abilities to help people sleep at night and calm them in times when they were facing their worst fears. Dexterity and agility are her best physical attributes; it makes sense for a person who's been actively dancing for almost a hundred years. Although her mind compulsion and limited telepathy are honed quite well, she doesn't use them that often unless absolutely necessary to get her or her best friend out of danger. Other people count sometimes. Strength is proficient and she's surprisingly great at controlling her emotions when faced with aggressive confrontations, but her sarcasm and dark humor doesn't help the situation usually. Jacqueline doesn't like dealing with people, but she'll put up with it, if need be. Sometimes, she'll use her abilities to try and exercise control and dominance of a problem or event.

Appearance:
"Hopefully I don't smell like death as much as my brother does."
Jacqueline appears as a youthful twenty three year old woman with a large gray rose tattooed on her right shoulder and large gray owl tattooed on her left arm. She appears to be slim and in very good shape. Jacqueline weighs less than average at 55.7 kg and stands at exactly 164 cm. Her skin is smooth and silky; free of any blemishes or acne. To top it off, Jacqueline often wears a light perfume comprised of rain and the sweet scent of calla lily.

"We were like one big happy family until dad fucked up the whole process."
Jacqueline was a cheery, athletic child and teenager. She had no qualms about speaking her mind and bossing around her eldest siblings. She was fearless and despite Esteban's antisocial demeanor, she always stood up for him and was blunt whenever he made her feel inadequate or of lesser importance. This extended to her other siblings and even Halvard, the baby of the family. There was very little that Jacqueline would put up with.

Her specialty became crafting weapons. After years of persistence, Jacqueline began to learn from her father how to create swords, axes, and other instruments used for combat. She was ambitious and determined to become a master weapon crafter. Not many women were known for a man's job, as the men in their town liked to call the profession. Jacqueline didn't blame them; most didn't know who she was, not even her mother.

While she was always noted to be a healthy and optimistic lady, she was not without fault. After Jacqueline left her family, neuroticism became her best friend. She failed to trust in those who cared and gradually began to shut herself out from the world around her. Opportunities for friends were limited, however, Jacqueline made a good show of herself, interested in geography and art history, things not allowed to her gender back then.

"The last thing I want is your forgiveness. Try talking to someone who cares."

The vampire made due with her rough life and constant assault of hunger for blood. She managed to open up and become more aware of who she was, not only as an individual, but those around her. Intuition and empathy was on her side and she made it a habit to be wary of those around her, not because everyone seemed like great people, but because there were people who took advantage of you and one could never be too careful.

Jacqueline spent time honing her abilities to keep herself safe from harm and others, if she could help it. She knew she had to be careful with how well she played the game; there were hunters everywhere, hunting her down. She courted a great deal of men, had sexual relations with women, but never anything beyond the romance she held herself back from. At this point, Jacqueline finds no interest in anything beyond physical, if anything at all.

Jacqueline considers herself a conscientious person, but others may not view her actions and viewpoints as so. She tries to see the good in everyone, but knows in her heart that some people just won't change, like that of her father or her brother. She misses her family very much and thinks about them everyday, even Esteban, but doesn't let her family's past dictate how she should act or behave around others.

"Oh, look it. Like father, like son. What? That was a terrible joke, wasn't it?"

Aspirations & Regrets:
Jacqueline is great at dancing and singing. She's always wanted to be a dancer and model, but singing might be her next goal in life. She's already started getting acoustic guitar lessons. Jacqueline doesn't regret any decisions she's made in her life; she knows there were times where she could've improved and sees them as learning experiences instead of something to dwell on. She misses her family, but doesn't let that loss dictate how she's supposed to live centuries later.

Misc.:
• She spent the last thirty years in London, England, teaching ballet and becoming an alternative model.
• Jacqueline did ballet for fifty years before approaching lyrical dance and falling in love with it.
• She's been a professional hip hop dancer for fifteen years and won three gold medals, two silver, and four bronze.
• Jacqueline has gone by many different names throughout the centuries before she reverted back to her birth name and a different surname during the mid 1990s.
• She works part time at Black Hearts Modeling Agency and has a full time job as a lyrical and hip hop dance teacher in her own private studio, La Belle Danse.