If you were immortal, what would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Tyche

Original poster
THE IC WILL BE UP BY MONDAY (06/12) NIGHT
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING PLAYERS AS OF TUESDAY (06/13) MORNING

newbloodlinebanner.jpg
  • Genre: Fiction/fantasy, supernatural elements, horror elements, dark comedy
    Keywords: Vampires, werewolves, witches, humans, drama, action, murder, supernatural, horror, dark comedy
    Warnings: Murder, violence, language, implication, blood
    Writing Level: Advanced
    Posting Frequency: Moderate to slow (1-2x daily to 3-4x weekly)
    Restrictions: 18+ strongly preferred

Note: This role play has dark elements, but it should not be overly grim and bitter. Most people believe vampires to be soulless and brooding, but vampires were once humans so any traits they possessed while still human will more-than-likely follow them into their undead life. The same goes for werewolves, not all are ravenous creatures looking for a big, juicy meal. Not all witches will hex you on the spot when you spill their soy-pumpkin spice latte. The role play will be dark, but there will be humor and action.

With that out of the way: Welcome! This is a fiction-fandom fantasy role play with vampires, werewolves, and witches. As noted, this is an advanced level role play with a moderate to slow posting rate. I would prefer all players to be 18+ due to the mature content that will be exposed throughout the story. This will be set in the modern-age, but when referring to your character (mostly vampires) in their past make sure you have a grasp of the time period they originated from. Every detail is not expected to be period accurate, however be mindful of the culture and technological advances (or lack thereof) within the era. If in doubt, Google will help you out!

This role play will follow a group of supernatural beings who are forced to come together, once and for all. I want to grant players a voice in the story line and it's development, but I also want to keep the original idea intact. Decisions on where to take the plot will be deciding through a voting system though I, as GM, reserve the final say, especially when a decision simply cannot be reached.
  • The Rules
    1. All Iwaku guidelines do still apply!
    2. No hijacking or baiting other characters.
    3. No character, no matter how supernatural, is impervious to physical trauma and/or damage.
    4. No character may kill another without both respective player and GM's approval/permission.
    5. Any and all sexually explicit scenes between characters must fade to black and presumably resume within the PMs.
    6. Be respectful to all other players or members of Iwaku as well as the GM/Co-GM.
    7. You must meet posting-level expectations to remain in the role play.**
    8. As the GM, I reserve the right and privilege to remove any character or player at any time for any reason.
    9. Listen to the GM/Co-GM as well as any player who has something they need to say in regard to the role play/another player/another character. However, keep the thread open to criticism or interpretation and never shoot down a question.
    10. Don't think that this is a serious role play. It is a space for all to come in, interact, and have fun no matter what may occur within the role play. All disputes in-character should stay that way and should not be brought into out-of-character chats unless you are solely speaking to another player about your characters.

** We all have lives outside of Iwaku. If an issue arises and you require an extension on your post or you must be removed from the roleplay altogether, shoot me a PM and we can always work something out. Give me a heads-up before you disappear so your character (and anyone interacting with your character) isn't stuck, aimlessly in time.

Expectations
    Since this is labeled an advanced role play, I expect any and all players to meet the minimum posting level requirements. What this means is that I expect posts be coherent writing that utilizes correct punctuation, grammar, spelling, and syntax. I do not expect novellas for post! Detailed and descriptive writing is phenomenal, but sometimes too much can hinder writing as well as plot development. That means, when some players post more than 11-15 paragraphs, it can slow down the role play and make responses too difficult for others.

With that in mind, post expectation ranges to a minimum of three to four paragraphs and a maximum of nine to ten (going over these expectations is fine on some occasions, but again too much can hinder the role play). A paragraph should discuss a theme or idea in as many sentences as need (within reason) so I'm not going to require a sentence number (I'd break that rule anyway).

Anything under three paragraphs with only two sentences will not give any player enough meat to respond to your character. You must give other players enough to work with and respond to. The usage of dialogue is helpful and more than encouraged, as is reasonable detail of your surroundings and description of your character's thoughts/movements. I also expect players to contribute to the story line and help move the plot forward. If players do not make decisions or actions within their posts, the role play will drag and ultimately die a long, painful death. If needed, I will keep things moving forward to the best of my ability, but I want to give the players the power to make their own decisions.

• french_quarter-new-orleans.jpg

For centuries, The Originals have ruled over the vampires as dictators. They watch over them like family due to the fact that most have direct sire lines to The Originals, which engraves an intense form of loyalty within their bastard souls and their sires form a sort of.. Fondness for those they create. Over time, the two youngest of the Original siblings fell off the face of the earth, not wanting to become entrapped in the feud growing between the three eldest siblings. The eldest sibling was known to take control and her hybrid brother and sister didn't quite like that dynamic. Each one allied themselves within a species in order to fight the other sibling until one overruled them all. However, that feud started centuries ago, today it still continues on as each sibling teams up with another, back stabs them, and then repeats the whole process.

In the modern era, the feud still lingers, but each species is growing weary of the constant battle between them all. Too many have died and too many have been sacrificed for a cause that does not benefit them whatsoever. Each species usually keeps to themselves, going as far as killing anyone else that comes into their presence, however there are whispers that wolves are conspiring with witches and vampires are conspiring with wolves. What is the truth? When will this feud end? And will it end before all of The Originals are hunted and slaughtered, one by one?

Today, the Original three have come together, peacefully, to New Orleans, Louisiana in order to discuss the rumors in regards to their two younger siblings. Whispers have claimed that they have died, miraculously, which proposes the question: "How can an Original truly die?"
  • I will only accept original characters. I expect applications to be spell-checked and the usage of proper grammar and punctuation prominent. Typos can occur, no worries. If anything stands out to me as not suitable for the role play, I will ask you as well as help you make revisions. The lore is long and mind-numbing, I don't expect everyone to read it all, so I will help when needed.

If your writing is prone to mistakes, I have the authority to make the decision that you may not be an ideal candidate for this role play. I will take the conversation to private messenger and we could possibly work together in amplifying your writing to better suit the role play if you are truly interested. I don't ever want to be mean and reject a character sheet, but sometimes it must be done. I will give everyone a chance and help them to the best of my ability. This also applies to rude, inappropriate behavior. An incredibly well-thought-out, wonderfully coded character sheet will not grant you redemption if you are rude to me or any other player within the thread. If I have already accepted your character sheet and you act-up, I will kindly ask you to leave.

Thank you for understanding! It may seem harsh or complex, but it truly isn't! I want everyone to have a fun experience here.

Name - Full name, any nicknames, and how you properly pronounce their name. Refrain from using any canon character's names and/or surnames.

Age - Unless you are a vampire, your character can be any age within the range of 18-100 years old. As for vampires, your character should not be older than 500 years old and please include their exact date of birth and what age they were turned into forever.

Nationality - Where they are from.

Languages - What languages your character speaks. Be reasonable. It's normal to speak other languages, but indicate their fluency by using this: (F) Fluent: they speak the language with no difficulty whatsoever; (C) Conversational: they are able to make small talk and understand most of the language; (P) Polite: they can communicate well enough for socializing at public events, but conversation can be difficult; (B) Broken: they can piece together enough phrases to communicate basic ideas:

Powers & Ability - There is no need to re-list what I have already written about your character (species-wise), simply tell us what ability they use the most or what power they have mastered more than the others. Be reasonable. Your character is susceptible to physical trauma and/or damage and most-likely will be injured or beaten in combat.

Appearance - Pictures are not required, but they are encouraged. However, I can only stress this enough, please use artistic images for your characters and/or headshots, face claims, and etc.. Using images of real people is my own way of describing characters, but refrain from using the faces of any canon characters and make sure you and another player do not have the same face claim (unless they are twins). That said, I restrict the usage of anime/manga characters. That artwork is not what I am looking for and there is nothing wrong with it, but I simply don't want it used here.

In addition to an image, include a short, written description of your character with exact height and weight measurements for combat purposes.

Personality & Brief Background - Try to mesh these two together to the best of your ability. I expect biography to come out during the roleplay and some character's bios we may already know. A general overview (a few short paragraphs would be enough) of your character's demeanor, habits, ticks, and whatnot should go here. Character development is key, but personality tends to change much more slowly overtime. Editing this as your character develops, while adding key-points on why they've changed, is your choice altogether. As you flesh out their personality, try to add tidbits of their background and why they have come to be that way.

Aspirations & Regrets - What is your character good at? What do they dream to become? What have they lost and now feel an immense pain when they think about it? Do they have any budding skills?

Misc. - Anything else you want others to know about your character. Any funny comments or important information to share goes right here.
    You are more than welcome to enter in a fancy-schmancy code to better reflect your character and your writing, but make sure it is easily legible and not overly huge.
  • Here is a list of characters I would most definitely want in the role play. It will be on a first come, first serve basis so if someone has already claimed it before you and you are just dying to try it, take it up with them. They may be inclined to offer a trade. They are free-reign characters so they are nameless and most everything is up to you! If you choose a character and there is an ulterior plot for them, I will let you know.

Note: You do not have to choose a base from this list. You are welcome to create a character simply from scratch. I created this list to give an idea on the ratio I want for each species. As for humans, there could be as many as you can handle, just no more than 4 characters since it tends to stall the role play from moving forward. With that, if you choose a character here that is destined to die, make sure you choose another character so you still have premise within the role play. These are just characters I would like to have! The only ones that will definitely be in the role play are The Originals.

Here we go:

The Original Vampires - All flesh and blood siblings to one another. They are in order from eldest to youngest.
    Vampire (female) (reserved for Tyche)
    Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid (male) (reserved for MadKingJai™)
    Vampire-Witch Hybrid (female) (reserved for BladeX)
    Vampire (female) (reserved for ~Dark Disney~)
    Vampire (male) (will be killed off)
    Vampire (male) (will be killed off)

Vampires - One is directly sired to the eldest female Original and the other is sired to the vampire-witch hybrid Original. The last is sired to the youngest male Original and will be killed off.
    Vampire (sired to the eldest Original) (reserved for Katori)
    Vampire (sired to the witch-hybrid) (reserved for MisterGrumpyLolli)
    Vampire (sired to youngest male; will be killed off)

Hybrids - Both are immediate descendants of the Vampire-Werewolf Original, however one is completely loyal to him and the other has broken their ties to him completely.
    Vampire-Werewolf (against) (reserved for Tyche)
    Vampire-Werewolf (loyal)

Werewolves - One is a born Werewolf transformed many years ago and the other has yet to transform.
    Werewolf (yet to transform) (reserved for Spectre of the Fade)
    Werewolf (already transformed) (reserved for Azzy)

Witches - One Witch is an immediate descendant of the very first, Original Witch and the other has just begun to accumulate her powers. The Elder is the only one who can perform high-intensity spells and ultimately not die, she brings the two together.
    Elder (reserved for LolliNinja)
    Witch (descendant to the OW) (reserved for Katori)
    Witch (new witch) (reserved for abalint)
  • Vampires
    Undead humans who feed on blood and who do not age, due to their immortality. Vampires are magically reanimated human corpses which are inhabited by the spirits of the deceased person and who closely resemble the living human they were before their transformation. Vampires feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into more of their kind by sharing their own blood with them. Vampires are one of the many known supernatural species in The Vampire Diaries and The Originals universe that were created by Witches.

A human who has consumed vampire blood in some way (whether by drinking it, having it poured into their open wound, or by being injected with it) and gas subsequently died with the blood in their system will be magically revived as an undead vampire, just like the vampire who sired them. The exact nature of the human's death is irrelevant to this process; the only condition that must be met is that the body has to be more-or-less intact and able to function once they reawaken in transition, though the upper limits of physical damage upon a human body by which vampirism can recover has yet to be defined.

In order to complete the transition into a vampire, the person must then consume a significant amount of human blood, at least a sip's worth, within the next twenty-four hours, or else they will die. Vampires can only feed on human blood in order to complete their transformation-- animal blood or vampire blood is not sufficient to finish the transformation from human to vampire. However, in this case, "human blood" can include the blood of a human witch. Additionally, the blood need not be from a live human.

A vampire in transition is neither truly living nor truly dead until they make their choice to either complete their transition or to abstain from feeding and ultimately die. This puts the semi-vampire in a strange liminal space between the two states that can affect them in different ways. In a similar vein, until a person in transition drinks human blood to complete their transformation, they will be not be susceptible to the standard weaknesses of a vampire (i.e. they can still walk in sunlight and can enter homes without an invitation).
    Every regular vampire who has ever existed is descended from those of their kind known as the Original Vampires, who, unlike the majority of vampires, were turned not by dying with vampire blood in their system, but who were instead transformed using a spell that was cast using Dark Magic at some point around 1004AD. After the Originals awakened in transition, they fed on the blood of another human from their village and were officially transformed into the world's first true vampires, from which all other vampires were created. Their blood possesses mystical properties that are passed down to each and every one of the vampires they sire, along with every vampire sired by their progeny, connecting all vampires to one of the six Original vampires from whom they are descending by a bloodline. Due of this link, the death of an Original vampire will result in this connection being severed, and every vampire in the deceased Original's bloodline will follow them in death within an hour. It has also been proven that this bloodline connection can be broken using magic.
    Food
    Blood is the main component of a vampire's diet, be it human, animal or vampire blood. If a vampire fails to regularly drink blood, their body will become severely weakened, and will ultimately desiccate into mummification until they are able to get blood into their system.

Blood (especially human blood) does not only satisfy a vampire's thirst, but it also heightens their supernatural abilities, making them stronger, faster, and able to heal much more quickly than they would after not eating for a significant period of time. The longer a vampire abstains from blood, the more likely the vampire will becoming feral until they are eventually unable to resist feeding on whomever they come upon. In many cases, a vampire who has been starved for a long period and is risking desiccation will eventually become so overwhelmed with hunger that the lose all sense of their humanity and rationality altogether and finally give into their bloodlust. It has been demonstrated that vampire blood, just as with human and animal blood, can be used to revive a vampire who has been desiccated (even if they ordinarily do not partake in the consumption of vampire blood), and it can also help a badly injured vampire heal more quickly if human or animal blood is not available. However, human blood is most compatible with a vampire's dietary needs, and because of this, the majority of vampires rely on it as their sole food source. Despite their main food source being referred to as "human blood," this term also extends to the blood of both witches and werewolves who are in their human form, as their blood seems to be functionally identical to that of regular humans.

Due to their acute senses, a vampire can detect whether or not a human has recently consumed alcohol or drugs, because their blood tastes unclean and can leave a vampire with a chemical aftertaste. This also extends to vervain as well, as vampires who feed on a human who regularly ingests vervain will be burned and weakened upon contact with their blood, which can often be used to the human's advantage. Due to a vampire's amplified senses and feelings, their hunger cravings are much stronger and harder to control than the mundane hunger for food that they felt when they were humans, and this hunger will often be connected to and amplified by powerful emotions.

Vampires are magically preserved in the physical state that they were in when they died, therefore making a vampires body a freshly dead corpse, though it is reanimated and protected from decay with dark magic. Vampire's bodies remain in the exact same state as they were just prior to their deaths as humans (aside from the injuries or effects of most illnesses that caused their death) from an anatomical standpoint, except when it comes to their supernaturally-enhanced abilities and the addition of vampire's true face. Their true face is a slightly transformed version of their human face, which includes red, blood-shot sclera with protruding veins around the eyes, as well as elongated fangs. The bite of a vampire is so powerful that it can sever the limbs of both animals and humans, as vampires are known for having extremely sharp and strong teeth.

Similarly, a vampire has human-like physiology, and their bodies continue to function normally as long as they have a steady diet of human blood; for example, their heart still beats to pump the blood they've consumed through their system to maintain their vitality. Because of this, vampires can eat human food, though it doesn't sustain their life or provide any nutrition like blood does, and their digestive system will continue to process it and produce wastes just as a healthy human's does. Regardless, many vampires continue to eat regular food for several reasons, including out of human habit, to maintain human appearances in order to prevent their exposure, and to help sublimate their eternal hunger for blood and thereby keep their bloodlust at a manageable level.

Vampires can also become intoxicated by drugs such as alcohol and marijuana just as humans can, although they do have much higher tolerances due to their accelerated healing, which rapidly regenerates the cells damaged by these drugs which causes the sensation of being drunk or high. In fact, most vampires frequently drink alcohol throughout the day to help them deal with their perpetual hunger, much in the way that some vampires eat human food to help curb their cravings.

Vampires are immune to the majority of human diseases and illnesses. One exception of this rule is cancer, though vampires cannot actually develop it-- they have to have had the cancer prior to being turned, as vampire blood cannot cure it in humans. These aforementioned vampires continue to have cancer even after their transition is complete, as cancer cells rapidly regenerate in the presence of vampire blood due to the cells being functionally immortal; normal human cells have "suicide buttons" that allow them to die once their organelles have worn out, but cancer cells have no such button, and vampire blood only serves to accelerate the regeneration of cancer cells. The only known substances that can have a serious negative effect on vampires are vervain and Werewolf Venom.

Immortality
    The mystical effect of vampirism is the only thing that keeps vampires and their bodies alive. If vampirism is removed through the cure to immortality, the body will return to the state of a healthy alive adult so long as the cure remains in their blood. However, once a vampire is reverted to being a human after ingesting the cure, the cure will remain in their bloodstream, allowing any other vampire who wants to be cured to do so by feeding on the cured vampire's blood to nearly full consumption.

It has been recently discovered that while vampires are sterile and cannot have biological children (with the exception of the hybrids, whose werewolf side and the magical nature of their vampire transformation canceled out the sterility all other vampires possess), certain forms of magic can transport a fetus or fetuses from a human's body into a vampire's.
    Vampires have the capacity to be extremely feral, predatory creatures, and can be more beast-like and savage than their human appearance suggests. They growl, hiss, snarl, and curl their lips back when provoked, baring their fangs as a sign of aggression when faced by a threat.

Despite their nature, vampires are also capable of human emotions, such as compassion, love, and self-control. However, it's in a vampire's nature to be violent, and no matter what their morality or kindness, they will almost always resort to such acts if it's necessary for their survival. While vampires typically maintain their human personalities after their transformations (though magnified by the magical properties of vampirism), they are usually dehumanized to some degree, and due to both the violent tensions between witches, werewolves, and vampires (along with the in-fighting within the vampire community itself), violence, tragedy, and death of the aforementioned groups and humans caught in the crossfire seem to follow vampires wherever they go, even despite their best efforts to avoid it. Many (though not all) vampires are inherently selfish and consider other beings, especially humans, to be inferior to themselves, as they see themselves as the top of the proverbial food chain. Even the most compassionate of their kind will often resort to cruelty and torture if it means protecting themselves and their loved ones from danger. Although, the longer one spends as a vampire, the more tolerant of violence and murder they become.

Additionally, over the course of their millennium of life, some older vampires, such as Originals, have also become somewhat dehumanized after spending so much time as the most powerful beings on earth, even despite their generally kind and gentle nature; their penchant for the "snatch, eat, erase" method of feeding and their dedication to avoiding unnecessarily large demonstrations of violence and cruelty if at all possible is typically more out of their desire to protect themselves from exposure than a desire to not harm others. In recent years, a select few of Originals are not as quick to harm or kill out of anger, they still are known for being ruthless against their enemies or anyone who tries to harm their family and friends, and have shown no discomfort in torturing others to get the answers or results they need.

However, vampires experience sensations and feelings much more intensely than humans, and as a result, they have a much more difficult time controlling their emotions, all of which are tied to their hunger in some way. Whenever a vampire is overwhelmed by powerful feelings (such as extreme hunger, fear, anger, happiness, love, etc.) their faces become pale, and blood rushes into the veins surrounding their eyes, darkening them tremendously. Their canine teeth will lengthen into fangs, giving them a more predatory look to scare off or threaten their prey and to aid them in feeding on humans and animals. This intensification of emotions experienced by vampires also extends to their personalities as well, both the good and the bad aspects of it. For example, some humans are both compassionate and kind, which amplified these traits to the point of being self-sacrificing as vampires; conversely, those who were troubled and dabbled in the drug life, carried these personality traits into their vampire life as well, making them the subject to violent mood swings and making it even harder for them to resist their cravings for human blood.

Due to their intensely emotional nature, it is not uncommon for vampires wishing to maintain self-control to document their lives after their transition in journals. Though they have consistently shown considerable powers in recollection of specific memories and dates, vampires still need to pursue their journals in order to reflect on their feelings and other minute details during certain events. Another function of the vampire nature is the ability to "turn off" their humanity in order to make it easier for them to emotionally deal with feeding on (and occasionally even killing) humans to maintain their immortality.

Vampires who have used this coping mechanism have described the process as "flicking a switch," which essentially numbs their emotions and disables their ability to be empathetic, allowing them to shut out painful feelings such as guilt, grief, and sadness and turning off the part of them that makes them ashamed of their actions. Vampires with their humanity turned off often think of themselves as purely rational and logical and are not ruled by their emotions. They also have no problem feeding indiscriminately on whomever they please, either using compulsion to make the humans forget the experience or killing them outright with no shame or remorse.
    The supernatural forces that sustain vampires also endow them with superhuman physical abilities as well as powers of mind control. Their physical abilities such as strength, speed, agility, durability, healing and senses all grow stronger with age and experience. Vampires who feed on animal blood will not be as powerful as those who feed on human blood. Human blood is also known to increase the speed of healing when ingested by a vampire after being seriously wounded.

Super Strength: Vampires are noticeably much stronger than Supernatural Hunters, Immortals and Humans and slowly grow stronger as they grow older. They always have the advantage of superior strength in direct combat with a human. Even new vampires who are still in transition can toss an average-size, fully-grown human across a room with great speed and force. Their other feats include single-handedly lifting grown men high off the ground by the throat and snapping their necks, cutting off a person's head with their bare hands, and ripping out internal organs such as hearts with little to no effort. Their strength is also more powerful than that of Werewolves in their human form and, depending on the age of the vampire, can be equal to that of Evolved Werewolves. Their strength allows them to jump higher and further than any natural creature. Vampires who feed on humans are stronger than those who feed on animal blood. However, young vampires may have difficulties while dealing with truly heavy objects. Although noted that a vampire's strength enhances with age, it can also be noted that the emotional status of the vampire takes a toll on the strength.

Super Speed: Vampires are much faster than supernatural hunters, immortals, humans, and werewolves in human form. Vampires can accelerate their movements to cover short distances in an instant, usually faster than the human eye can see. When running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion allowing them to appear or vanish quickly and quietly. Their reflexes and dexterity are similarly heightened, allowing them to catch certain projectiles such as arrows and thrown stakes in the air with ease. Like their strength, their speed also increases with age.

Super Agility: Vampires possess super-human agility. They have shown that they can move quickly, jump very high, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. Vampires can jump with their super speed too. Vampires that feed on human blood can jump much higher than vampires that feed on animal blood. This ability also increases with age.

Super Senses: Vampires have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste that far exceed those of humans and werewolves. They can hear whispered conversations, even ones in far of buildings and on phones, though most vampires typically learn how to tune out most ambient noises when it's not necessary to hear them. Vampires can also smell blood from several meters away, and see in total darkness. These senses improve and grow stronger with age and experience. Their senses of taste are also enhanced as well, allowing them to detect the presence of drugs, alcohol, or vervain in someone's blood.

Super Durability: Vampires can take a great amount of physical damage without being slowed down. Even vampires who have been shot with wooden bullets, which have a weakening effect on vampires, have been seen to continue fighting so long as they were not shot in the heart or the head. Vampires still react to physical force in a human manner, particularly young vampires, who will occasionally be affected even by human-strength-level force. Vampires can also still be stunned and dazed by strikes and trauma, though their tolerance for it will increase as they get older.

Healing Factor: Vampires recover tissue from any form of physical damage to their bodies within seconds, though they still feel the pain of a wound before it heals. Vampires can snap their bones back into place after they have been broken and have been seen to fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds, and torso impalement very quickly, so long as they had consumed a regular diet of human blood prior to the injury. Those vampires who feed on animals will still heal much faster than a human, but their injuries, especially severe ones, will take much longer to heal than a vampire who feeds on human blood. The only injury a vampire can sustain that cannot be healed on its own or by consuming more blood is a werewolf bite, which requires a hybrid's blood or a very rare scientifically-created serum to cure. Also, a vampire's enhanced healing is limited to physical damage to their bodies—many forms of magical damage and psychological damage are beyond its capability. Vampires cannot grow back body parts, though they can reattach the severed limb with some effort.

Immortality: A vampire stops aging once turned. Upon their transformation, vampires become immune to all conventional illness, diseases, viruses and infections. While vampires who were cancer-free as humans will be immune to cancer after they are turned, those humans who were turned while they had cancer will not only still have it as a vampire, but their newly-enhanced healing factor will accelerate the progression of the cancer cells over two-fold, nearly always causing the cancer-stricken vampire to kill themselves to end their suffering.

Enhanced Emotions: Vampires experience emotions more powerfully than humans. Emotions like love, joy, and happiness are magnified for vampires, allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows vampires to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age. Original vampires have been shown experiencing emotions as powerfully today as they did 1,000 years ago. Conversely, sadness, depression, guilt, fear and anger are also amplified, causing many vampires to become so overwhelmed that they "turn off" their humanity to block out the more painful emotions. After time and practice, the overwhelming sensations of heightened emotions fade as the vampire learns to overcome their emotions without turning off their humanity all together.

Emotional Control: Vampires have the supernatural ability to remove or dull their emotions by "turning off" or "switching off" their humanity, which is directly connected to their emotions. Doing so allows them to block out their more negative emotions, such as fear and guilt, allowing them to feed and kill without remorse, go against any opponent without fear, and relieve themselves of painful feelings such as grief, loss, depression, and shame. A vampire without their emotions is far more calculating and direct than one who keeps them on. However, the vampire can become a remorseless killer, and are almost unrecognizable from the person they truly are, as blocking out negative emotions also causes their positive emotions to become dulled or nonexistent as well. Vampires are capable of turning their humanity back on and bringing back their emotions, but it is difficult as a result of the fact that they will be bombarded with all of their repressed emotions in addition to the guilt of anything they did without their humanity (such as killing or torturing innocent people or loved ones) with enhanced intensity. This ability fades with time and vampires who are over 500 years old have said that they have lost the ability to turn off their humanity altogether.

Mind Compulsion: Vampires have the ability to influence and control thoughts, emotions, and behavior and can alter or erase memories. There is a sort of hierarchy as to how this ability works. Original Vampires can compel Humans, Doppelgängers, untriggered Werewolves, regular Vampires, and vampire-werewolf Hybrids[/URL]. Regular vampires, as weaker forms of their Original progenitors, cannot compel hybrids or other vampires, though they can compel the other aforementioned species. However, no vampire can compel a witch, or a triggered werewolf and Original vampires cannot compel other Originals.

Sire Bond: Although rare among them, sire bonds can be formed when a human is turned with the blood of the vampire for whom they had strong romantic feelings before they were turned. Those vampires or hybrids with a sire bond are supernaturally loyal to their sires to the point that they will go out of their way to do whatever their sire asks them to do, even if they don't actually want to do it. However, this bond doesn't affect how they truly feel about their sire, it only affects their behavior.

Telepathy: Vampires have a limited form of telepathy that allows them to easily enter the minds of humans, and with more effort, the minds of witches, werewolves, doppelgängers. They can also enter the minds of other vampires, though this ability is dependent on the vampire being younger or weaker than the one using telepathy. Other ways to weaken a vampire to use telepathy on them are to starve them/drain them of blood, inject them with vervain, or expose them to werewolf venom. It is one of the hardest abilities to master, and because of this, it is usually the last of the mind-control-related abilities a vampire learns after becoming proficient in mind compulsion. Normally, this ability works through tactile contact, usually by the vampire placing the palms of his or her hands on the temples of the vampire whose mind they want to enter. The vampire then closes their eyes and focuses on the information they wish to seek, allowing them to sort through their victims' memories until they see what they're looking for. Some can mentally communicate with others from a short distance without tactile contact in order to send distress calls and mental images during emergency situations. Like their physical attributes, a vampire's mental strength increases with age, making it difficult for a vampire to invade the mind of an ancient vampire such as one of the Originals unless they are of similar age.

Dream Manipulation: Vampires can also use their power of telepathy to control dreams and the subconscious. This is an aspect of telepathy that is much easier to learn, and with it, a vampire has the ability to produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares and lucid dreaming, distort people's perception of reality and trap someone in their dreams. Vampires can manipulate and enter the subconscious of other vampires and even an Original vampire if they are vulnerable enough. However, this is a learned skill that requires practice to achieve.

Illusion: Vampires have the power to trick the minds of other younger vampires into seeing/feeling things that aren't actually happening.

True Face: A vampire's true face is the appearance they are hiding under their normal human face. When a vampire's true face is revealed, the sclera of their eyes turns blood-red, dark veins appear under their eyes as the blood pumps forcefully through them, and their canine teeth extend into razor-sharp fangs. On some occasions, a vampire's fang teeth can include both their canines and their lateral incisors or both their canines and their premolars. A vampire's true face can be revealed whenever they wish, but it will appear against their will whenever they are aroused by the scent of blood, or are feeling intense emotions such as fear, anger, lust, sadness, etc. A vampire's fangs are extremely sharp which gives them the ability to tear into almost any substance (including and especially flesh) and tear off limbs. A vampire's true face will appear for the first time either while they drink human blood for the first time or shortly afterward. With the fangs come the darkened veins under the eyes as well.
    If vampires are killed by a wooden object stabbed through their heart, their body desiccates into a gray color, and their vampiric veins thicken and protrude from their skin. Vampires can build up tolerances to some weaknesses, such as vervain, allowing them to protect themselves from compulsion by an Original and to help lessen the likelihood that it will seriously incapacitate them when used by enemies. However, it will still burn them upon contact, but if ingested, it will not weaken them as much if they take small amounts over time to increase their immunity.

Animal Blood: Animal blood, while somewhat satisfying a vampire's hunger and sustaining their undead life, will make the vampire considerably weaker than they would be if they had drank human blood, causing their physical abilities to be inferior to a human-blood-consuming vampire, making them heal much more slowly, and making their compulsion less effective.

Broken Neck: Breaking a vampire's neck will not kill them, but it will render in a death like state for varying amounts of time, depending on the diet and age of the person in question.

The Cure: If a vampire takes the cure, they will revert back to being mortal again. Once taken, the cure prevents vampire blood from having any effect on them, as it will not heal their wounds, and, if the vampire dies with vampire blood in their system, they will remain dead and not awaken as a vampire in transition. Additionally, their blood becomes the cure once they've ingested it, making them a target to any vampire who wants to cure themselves. If the cure-laced blood should be drained from a cured vampire, that vampire would begin to rapidly age to compensate for the years they spent as an undead, un-aging vampire. In the case of older vampires (usually those who have been vampires for half a decade or more, depending on how old they were when they were turned), this can cause them to age so quickly that they die in weeks or months if the cure has been drained from their body by another immortal being.

Decapitation: Dismembering or manually removing the head of a vampire will result in instant and permanent death.

Desiccation: Vampires who abstain from blood for extended amounts of time will eventually desiccate and mummify. Witches can use magic to desiccate a vampire, and there is serum that would cause desiccation in a vampire if they were not given an antidote within a short matter of time.

Fire: Vampires are highly flammable and sensitive to fire, and will quickly burn and die from it if the flames are not extinguished in time. This quality has been proven to be useful in disposing of the remains of a dead vampire without any physical evidence. However, in some cases, vampires have used this vulnerability to their advantage.

Heart Extraction: Removing the heart of a vampire will result in permanent death. Vampires have the strength to plunge their hands right through the flesh of humans (including witches, doppelgängers, and supernatural hunters), werewolves, or other vampires, allowing them to punch their hand through the thorax of a person and pull out their heart. If it is a vampire who has been subjected to this, then they will desiccate upon their death, causing their bodies to become a grey, dry husk with their vampiric veins exposed all over their body.

Invitation: Vampires cannot enter a home without an invitation by the owner. If a vampire that wasn't invited in a human's house is forcefully shoved into the threshold, they will begin to bleed from the nose and eyes and feel immense pain. It has been revealed that invitation can be granted long-distance and even by someone who hasn't lived in the house in years.

Magic: Vampires are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects. Witches have been seen to use magic to cause agonizing pain by inducing aneurysms in their brain or muscle spasms, telekinetically ripping out their hearts or snapping their necks, magically increasing their hunger for blood to unbearable levels, setting them ablaze with a single thought, and desiccating them to the point of mummification.

Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a pain and also slow them down. However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds so long as they haven't been weakened by other means such as vervain or werewolf bites.

Sunlight: Sunlight and UV rays burn vampires on contact, and prolonged exposure will cause them to burst into flames and die. However, this weakness can be mitigated by the use of a lapis lazuli stone enchanted with a specific protection spell by a witch for a particular vampire, which is usually affixed to jewelry, though it requires the vampire to wear the stone at all times.

Vampire Bloodline: If an Original vampire dies, all vampires descended from their bloodline will slowly perish as well.

Vervain: Exposure to or ingestion of vervain causes a vampire to become severely feverish and weak to the point that it can even hinder their healing abilities as well. Also, physical contact with vervain will burn a vampire's skin. Vampires cannot compel anyone who has ingested vervain or has it on their person. Many vampires drink small amounts of diluted vervain to protect themselves from Original vampires' compulsion and to reduce its effects when used against them by enemies.

Werewolf Bite: The bite of a werewolf, which involves injecting a toxic venom into the wound, is extremely lethal to vampires. It will cause them to hallucinate, grow severely weak and go rabid until it kills them. Hybrid blood is the only surefire way to cure the bite. Vampires suffering from the bite seem to always hallucinate either significant moments from their past, significant people in their lives, or specific actions of the vampire that they feel guilty or ashamed about. While typical vampires will eventually die from werewolf bites, it isn't lethal to Original vampires, though they still will experience the sickness and hallucination that accompanies it for several hours or even days, depending on how many bites/how much venom was ingested, until their body heals itself.

Wood: Wounding a vampire with a wooden weapon such as wooden bullets will incapacitate them, and it will take longer for them to heal their injuries than if the wounds were caused by any other substance. Stabbing a vampire through the heart with a wooden stake will result in instantaneous and permanent death.

White Oak Ash Daggers: It is said that if a vampire daggers an Original vampire, they will die while the Original vampire is neutralized.
    Garlic: The vampire's supposed repulsion towards garlic may have been a fabricated lie, similar to how werewolves are not actually immune to silver. This myth was presumably started to hide the fact that vampires are actually vulnerable to vervain.

Holy Items: The myth that vampires could be harmed using holy artifacts like crosses, blessed ground, and holy water may have circulated from the belief that they are unholy creatures originating from Hell and in league with the Devil.

Mirrors: The myth that vampires did not cast a reflection may have come from the belief that vampires had no souls.

Shapeshifting: The origin of the myth that vampires had the power to morph into a bat, wolf, rat, or a cloud of mist is unknown. It may be the result of a mistake of perception between vampires and werewolves.

Soulless: The belief that vampires are soulless beings may have stemmed from their ability to shut down their humanity, causing them to block out their emotions and behave without remorse or regret, giving off the impression that they have no conscience and by extension, lack a soul.

Death: Contrary to popular belief, vampires have beating hearts and they cannot function without oxygen. They will, however, be forced to revive after suffocation or oxygen deprivation but will only die again if the circumstances of their revival are less than favorable.

Werewolves
    Werewolves (also called Lycanthropes, Loup Garou, Rougarou, Beasts, or even just Wolves for short) are a near-extinct supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals who unwillingly transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves on the night of the full moon. Even in their human form, werewolves possess superhuman physical prowess, though not to the same level as a vampire, and their abilities are not as powerful compared to those they possess on the full moon while transformed. These creatures are the most dangerous enemies of vampires due to their venomous bite, which is lethal to them. Werewolves are also hardwired to kill vampires on sight in their wolf form, though they still hunt human prey whenever there are no vampires to kill.

Food
    Like normal humans, werewolves can eat human food if they wish. However, because they turn into ferocious beasts during the full moon, they are carnivores. When in wolf form, they can feed on human or vampire body parts and organs, but they are not required to ingest them in order to prolong their existence, like vampires must do with blood. There are no known consequences from abstaining from human or vampire flesh while in werewolf form. It seems that most werewolves do not get to feed on humanoid flesh, because most tend to lock themselves up during the full moon, or are scared or distracted away from their victim before they can eat them.

Werewolves have not been seen to attack each other in human or lupine form, but have been known to hunt both human and vampire prey while transformed under the full moon. Unstable hybrids also have the urge to attack vampires regardless of what form they are in.

Appearance
    Werewolves in their wolf form are quite similar to natural wolves, although unlike natural wolves, werewolves have glowing yellow or orange eyes, wicked fangs, and a much more feral and predatory appearance. They can also be distinguished from regular wolves by their displays of supernatural strength, blurred speed, and size which is comparable to fully grown humans. The fur color of wolf forms differs from one to the other. Werewolves appear the same as any other human the rest of the month, aside from their enhanced abilities of speed, strength, and healing.

Werewolf Transformation
    A werewolf will only transform into a wolf under a full moon. The first transformation is quite slow, and the person is subjected to at least five or six hours of intense, bone-breaking pain before the actual transformation. After the first transformation, the experience does not last nearly as long, but it is still painful and something many werewolves come to dread.

During the transformation, the body of the person is twisted in an unnatural manner as bones reshape and shift to form a wolf's skeleton, causing the person immense physical and psychological pain. Later, the werewolf grows excessive body hair and becomes feral. Their irises turn golden-yellow, their sclera turn black, and their teeth elongate into canines before they finally transform into their wolf shape. A werewolf returns to their human form after a few hours, sometimes sooner, sometimes later. After the first transformation, the werewolf will experience muscle aches.

Older werewolves can control themselves to some extent on the night of the full moon, but many find it necessary to dose themselves with wolfsbane to weaken them before they lock themselves up in chains to prevent hurting anyone while they're transformed. The Crescent werewolves have seemed to gain much more control over their actions in wolf form than typical werewolves, most likely as a result spending all of their time in wolf form. Werewolves also feel everything more sharply in their animal form, especially familial ties.
    Werewolves are known to be aggressive, strong and fast, even in human form. Many often had trouble controlling his temper, especially leading up to and during the full moon. Those with the werewolf curse still latent can exhibit some supernatural traits which can be triggered by aggression, along with unusual physical strength for the person's given size and age, but they cannot fully transform, and they also have a tendency to black out when they become overwhelmed in fits of rage. Werewolves seem to have a strong sense of duty and loyalty to protect their own, and feel a responsibility to help their fellow werewolves whenever they can.

Also, werewolves have a higher body temperature than humans. When Tyler first activates his curse, he states that his skin feels as if it's on fire. Once a werewolf has triggered their gene, their eyes turn gold (the eyes of a wolf) while enraged or when feeling threatened. Activating the curse is also painful, as werewolves have been seen to double over in pain before their eyes change for the first time.

While some werewolves prefer to keep to themselves and keep their beastly natures hidden, most seem to aggregate themselves into packs and residing in areas isolated from general human society so they can run free on the full moons without fear of hurting or killing anyone.

Code of Loyalty
    Werewolves are very similar to witches when it comes to their own kind. Unlike vampires, werewolves have an unwavering sense of loyalty, and will often bond with other werewolves they meet. They form packs and work with each other as sort of an extended family. The bond of loyalty between werewolves is so strong that while changed under full moons, the only beings they do not attack are other werewolves (regardless of whether or not they have activated their werewolf gene). This code does seem to extend to hybrids, as well. It's possible that another reason why hybrids were so loyal, aside for the Sire Bond between them, was because of their werewolf heritage.
    Werewolves' strength and speed are enhanced and are at their peak during time under a full moon. When angered or threatened, these powers and abilities are temporarily enhanced.

Super Strength: Werewolves possess supernatural strength that makes them far stronger than immortals, Supernatural Hunters and humans. There have been several occasions to suggest that untriggered werewolves possess more strength than any average humans, which would indicate some form of enhanced strength even before the activation of their curse. However, werewolves in their human form are not as strong as a vampire, and have even been shown to be far weaker on several occasions. When they are in their wolf form, their powers amplify to a degree that excels that of the non-Original vampires, making them more powerful than non-Original vampires. In wolf form, a werewolf can overpower and kill any non-original vampire with ease. They can also defeat an Original Vampire in small groups.

Super Speed: Werewolves are much faster than immortals, supernatural hunters and humans. They possess this ability both in and out of transformation with an animalistic quickness. However, the power is faster at night than in the day, due to the moon's presence, and their speed increases greatly when the werewolf is transformed during the full moon. Some werewolves are shown to become nearly a blur like their vampire enemies; others have not. In wolf form, however, while under the influence of the full moon, they can use their speed to swiftly chase down their choice of prey; even vampires, as their speed rivals that of most vampires or possibly even exceeds it.

Super Agility: Werewolves possess superhuman agility. Either in wolf or even in human form, they have demonstrated that they can move, jump very high, climb, flip, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. They can also jump down from incredible heights with almost gravity-defying grace.

Super Durability: Werewolves can take far more trauma than humans without nearly as much discomfort or injury, however, not as much as vampires. They can also exert themselves for longer periods without tiring.

Healing Factor: Werewolves possess superhuman regenerative abilities, meaning that if they are physically injured, their bodies will heal rapidly. Like vampires, werewolves can heal from the most grievous of injuries, even in human form, albeit more slowly in comparison to vampires. However, unlike vampires, when a werewolf's neck is broken, they stay dead.

Super Senses: Werewolves have the extremely keen and heightened senses of smell, sight, taste, hearing and touch inherent in all canines. Because they are supernatural and have powers that exceeds their wolf counterparts, they can hear, see, and smell better than that of regular canines. With this, experienced werewolves could sniff out vampires - something vampires themselves are incapable of - and some can taste vervain placed in his coffee, which would otherwise be impossible, since coffee's intense flavor typically masks the taste of the herb. Untriggered werewolves are also gifted with more sensitive hearing.

Lycanthrope Enhancement: Werewolves are able to make their eyes glow when angry or threatened, but only for a short amount of time. When a werewolf is furious or forced to defend themselves, their anger increases all their power and abilities for a short period of time, which allows them to access some of the power of their wolf form to give them an edge.

Shapeshifting/Transformation Control: During a full moon, they will unwillingly transform from their human form and into their wolf form. However, if a female werewolf is pregnant, they will not turn for nine months as the transformation would kill the baby.

Werewolf Bite: A werewolf's venom is extremely lethal to non-original vampires. While an Original vampire cannot die from the venom, they are not wholly immune to the effects of the bite. For non-Original vampires, the venom acts as an poison of sorts that will enter the bloodstream and deliver the toxin throughout the body, producing discomfort and weakness. All vampires who are bitten will ultimately develop uncontrollable hunger that progresses to delusions, hallucinations, rabid rage, and dementia. After that point, non-original vampires will finally die, though many are "mercy-killed" before that point.

Full Moon: A werewolf's strength, speed, agility, and all their powers are enhanced to their peak during a full moon.

Immunity to Silver: Werewolves are immune to magic bonded to silver. Weapons made of silver might wound them, but the wound still heals at supernatural rates and will not be fatal to them.
    Vampires and werewolves can be damaged in the same ways humans can, and in most cases will only be briefly weakened. However, werewolves are still mortals, and thus can be killed or incapacitated in various ways.

Blood Loss: If a werewolf is severely wounded and bleeds out before they can heal, they can die. This was demonstrated when Stefan threw a stake into a werewolf's neck, hitting their carotid artery and causing the werewolf to bleed out and die before they could fully heal.

Broken Neck: Breaking a werewolf's neck will result in instant death.

Decapitation: Decapitation will result in instant death for a werewolf.

Fire: (Presumably) Fire can presumably kill a werewolf just as it can any mortal. It can also hurt them, though their regenerative cells allow them to heal burns much faster than an ordinary human.

Heart Extraction: Ripping a werewolf's heart out will result in instant death.

Magic: Werewolves are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects. Multiple spells have been performed by witches against werewolves to cause several effects against them, such as slowing down or speeding up a werewolf's transformation on a full moon, inducing a werewolf transformation earlier than they would normally begin to change, telekinetically ripping a heart from a werewolf's chest, and cursing a pack of werewolves to be trapped in their wolf form at all times except for a few short hours during the full moon when they return to their human forms.

Mortality: Werewolves can die of old age and share many of the same weaknesses as non-supernatural beings (e.g. suffocation).

Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a werewolf pain and will also slow them down. Fortunately for them, this is only temporary, as they will heal completely within minutes. However, certain injuries, such as a slit throat or a snapped neck, have been shown to kill werewolves.

Wolfsbane: When ingested, wolfsbane causes a werewolf to become severely weak and feverish. Also, If a werewolf's skin is exposed to wolfsbane, it will burn them.
    Silver: Contrary to popular belief, werewolves are not weakened by or allergic to silver. Silver actually has the opposite effect – when a werewolf is wounded by silver, it heals.

Wolfsbane: Several myths have surround the use of this herb and its relation to and effects upon werewolves, including the myth that wolfsbane supposedly either causes or cures lycanthropy. These myths are false.

Hybrids
    Hybrids are a cross-breed of two or more different supernatural species. The term is commonly used to describe a werewolf turned into a vampire due to the fact that they were the first supernatural hybrid to be introduced in the series. However, since the werewolf-vampire hybrid's creation, there have been other cross-breed hybrids revealed in the series' universe, such as witch-vampire hybrids, werewolf-witch hybrids, and a witch-werewolf-vampire tribrid.

Hybrids possess both the strengths and some of the weaknesses of their parent races, along with powerful attributes unique to themselves alone due to their combined heritage. For werewolf-vampire hybrids, this includes Day Walking and being able to transform into a wolf without the Full Moon's influence.

To become a werewolf-vampire hybrid, a werewolf must have either an Original hybrid's blood in their system before they are killed so they can awaken a short time later in transition. Because no regular vampire has ever attempted to use their own blood to turn a werewolf into a hybrid, it is likely that such an attempt would be unsuccessful. After a werewolf dies with an Original hybrid's blood in their system, their transformation will be successful only if the wolf completes his/her transition by drinking the blood of a human doppelgänger.

Only one hybrid, the Original, has been turned into a hybrid before triggering their werewolf gene. However, since the Original hybrid was turned into a hybrid with dark magic performed by a witch as opposed to being turned by another hybrid's blood, it is unknown if untriggered werewolves can be turned into hybrids successfully via the normal procedure. If it were possible, the werewolf would presumably trigger their werewolf gene during their first kill as a vampire following the completion of their transition by feeding on the blood of a doppelgänger. However, this has never been done before and concrete details are still unknown.

If a newborn hybrid feeds on regular human blood to officially complete their transition, the hybrid will become unstable, causing them to bleed from the eyes, become rabid, and eventually die in pain. However, it is unclear why that happens. It might be a reaction to being fed the wrong blood in transition in addition to feeling the effects of the full moon overhead.
    Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the powers and abilities of both werewolves and non-original vampires, both physically enhanced powers and abilities of mind compulsion. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids will grow stronger with age due to their vampirism and will also increase in strength when enraged, due to their werewolf side. Their strength will also increase during a full moon.

Super Strength: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are stronger than all. Due to their vampire side, they also get stronger with age. The full moon will boost their strength and aggression. Older non-original vampires may be stronger and more challenging for many newborn non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids. However, if a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid fights a non-original vampire closer to their age range, the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid will win. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are even capable of putting up a fight against non-original vampires well above their age range. A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid in werewolf-form will be immensely powerful and may be a slight challenge for even an original vampire.

Super Speed: A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's intensified quickness, agility, reflexes, and endurance makes them faster than any werewolves, evolved werewolves, non-original vampires, supernatural hunters, immortals and humans. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can use this ability in human or werewolf form. As with strength, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids get faster with time. The full moon will increases their speed and being in werewolf form will make them even faster.

Super Agility: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids possesses much more superhuman stamina, flexibility, reflexes, agility and dexterity than immortals, non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves and humans. They can move, jump, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.

Super Senses: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, touch, and smell that exceed those of non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves, and humans. Since they're a supernatural crossbreed between werewolves and non-original vampires, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the combined senses of both species thus making their ability extremely effective.

Super Durability: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can bear a lot of trauma. They also hardly ever get tired or fatigued. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can take far more trauma than any non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves and humans, without much discomfort or injury. Stakes and arrows can not kill a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid when they are struck in the heart, they merely become unconscious.

Enhanced Healing Factor: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the combined healing capabilities of both non-original vampires and werewolves, rendering them practically invincible to anything but fatal wounds that can seriously impair their healing capabilities like decapitation or heart-extraction. They can recover/heal/regenerate from any injury much quicker and more effectively than any non-original vampires, werewolves, evolved werewolves and humans. They also seems to heal much more quickly when exposed to vervain, wolfsbane, or wood. Human blood has also known to make the healing process faster.

Immortality: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids stops aging the moment they transition. They become immune to all conventional diseases, toxins, poisons, viruses, illness, infections, and injuries.

Day Walking: Due to their werewolf heritage, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are immune to the lethal effects that u.v. rays and sunlight have on non-original vampires and original vampires. Allowing them to walk in daylight without the use of a day ring.

Emotional Control: Due to their vampire heritage, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are able to exert certain control over their own emotions, e.g. They can turn off their humanity.

Enhanced Emotions: Because of their vampiric and werewolf traits, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids experience emotions more powerfully than humans and non-original vampires. Particularly emotions such as anger, rage, aggression and violence due to their werewolf heritage. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are more prone to violence and rage than non-original vampires. However, emotions such as love, joy, and happiness are intensified for them as well, allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows them to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age.

Lycanthrope Enhancement: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are capable of using their werewolf features to further supplement their powers and abilities. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can grow claws from their nails and werewolf fangs from their teeth even when they are still in their human forms. Also non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can display both sets of vampire and werewolf fangs. Their eyes also change into those of their werewolf form, presumably granting them better eyesight. Due to their werewolf heritage, a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's strength and speed are heightened further during a full moon and at its peak in their werewolf forms.

Mind Compulsion: A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid can compel the minds of Humans. They cannot, however, compel original vampires, non-original vampires or Werewolves.

Shapeshifting/Transformation Control: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the ability to transform into their werewolf forms at will. Most of them avoid transforming at all due to the pain it causes. They have complete awareness, but they still, however, have no control of their actions in werewolf form. They can also perform partial transformations, manifesting single features of their werewolf forms.

Sire Bond: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids seem to be sired to the source of their creation. A non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid is capable of breaking a sire bond, if they transforms into their werewolf forms an excess of 100 times in a row. Transforming so many times in a row causes them to no longer feel pain from transforming into a werewolf and they no longer feel a sense of gratitude, commitment or loyalty to their creator breaking the sire bond. Like non-original vampires/original vampires, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can form a sire bond if the human they turn into a vampire has feelings for them before being turned. Although like non-original vampires/original vampires, this is extremely rare.

Telepathy: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the ability, albeit a weak variant, to enter the minds of others as long as theirs is stronger than them. Normally, this ability works in a tactile fashion and the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid requires physical contact in order for it to work successfully. Like their physical attributes, their mental strength increases with age.

Dream Manipulation: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids can control dreams and subconscious like non-original vampires/original vampires. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability is the distortion of reality and trapped in the dreams.

Illusions: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the power to trick the minds of others into seeing/feeling things that aren't actually happening.

Werewolf Bite: Due to their werewolf heritage, Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids have venom which is fatal to non-original vampires and they themselves are immune to werewolf venom. Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid venom seem to take effect much faster than a normal werewolf venom.

Immunity to Silver: Due to their werewolf heritage, magic bonded to silver doesn't affect non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids. Weapons made of silver might wound them, but the wound heals at super-normal rates than regular wounds.
    Broken Neck: Breaking a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's neck will results in the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's unconsciousness.

The Cure: If a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid takes the cure, they will revert back to being a werewolf again. Once taken, the cure prevents them from being immortal again, causing the body to reject vampire blood.

Decapitation: Dismembering or removing the head of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid will result in an instant death.

Desiccation: Being completely drained of blood or the heart stopping will cause a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid to desiccate due to their vampire side, losing most of it's strength and any ability to move. This process can be replicated artificially by magic.

Heart Extraction: Removing a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid's heart will result in an instant death.

Hybrid Bloodline: If the Original hybrid dies, then all the non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids they created will die along with them.

Invitation: Due to their vampire heritage, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are unable to enter a home without an invitation.

Magic: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects.

Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid pain and also slow them down. However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds. It seems physical trauma can give them pain and weaken them anywhere on the body (ex-eye gauging, drowning).

Vervain: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are affected by vervain like their non-original vampire counterparts. They can't compel anyone on vervain.

Wolfsbane: Non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are affected by wolfsbane like their werewolf counterparts.

Wood: Wounding non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids with a wooden weapon such as wooden bullets will incapacitate for a shorter time than a non-original vampire.

Witches
    A Witch is a person who is born with the power to affect change by magical means (Witchcraft). While many witches are the self-proclaimed "Keepers of the Balance," other witches have been known to work against the Balance and use their power for personal gain.

The Balance of Nature is a spiritual belief system based around the observance of the Earth and reverence of Mother Nature. The goal of many witches is to honor the design of nature and to maintain balance within the natural world. The balance of nature is intimately tied to one's spiritual relationship with the Earth, and the idea that all living things (e.g. animals, humans, plants, etc.) are considered sacred, as they are all different aspects of nature. Contemporary witches would also agree that using modern ceremonies, rituals and shamanic practices is the best way to attune themselves with the natural rhythms of the universe in their efforts to obtain guidance and knowledge from wiser known witches called "The Spirits." However, it is implied that not all witches follow this belief system, and have the freewill to choose how they wish to practice their power.
    Magic is a practice of witchcraft that encompasses many different types of activities including astrology, divination, spell casting, and spirit communication. It includes the practices of many cultures, nations and religions as well as many books and writings from ancient times. Depending upon the individual, some witches practice their power by certain belief systems, such as Shamanism, Voodoo, Wicca, or any number of other magical practices from countries and cultures all around the world. Although the majority of traditional witches are commonly portrayed as being kind and selfless humans who use their powers to maintain balance within the world it has been proven that some witches are independent thinkers who may go against the Balance of Nature by practicing their powers for dark and sinister deeds.
    Basic Powers
    The basic powers of every witch include:
    Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations and more.

Channeling: The power to invoke extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces.

Potion Brewing: The power to brew and concoct potions, remedies and elixirs that have supernatural properties.

Other Powers
    Telekinesis:
    The power to move objects and persons through mental influence.

Pain Infliction: The power to create excruciating migraines through supernatural means.

Elemental Control: The power to control and manipulate the elements of air, earth, fire, and water.

Divination: The power to divine future, past, and present events based off extrasensory perception.

Clairvoyance: The power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means.

Intuition: The power to divine future, past or present events through the use of instinctive knowledge.

Premonitions: The power to divine future, past or present events through the observation and study of dreams.

Psychometry: The power to divine future, past or present events through contact with or proximity to a certain object or person.

Uncommon Powers
    Projection:
    The power to separate from one's body and project the mind to another location or to instantaneously travel from one point to another.

Transmogrification: The unique power to alter the physical structure of objects living or dead, changing their form.

Telepathy: The power that allows witches to access the minds of others through spells.

Possession: The power to jump one's spirit into the body of another, taking control of said host body.

Illusions: The power to alter the senses of others to perceive a false reality.

Dream Manipulation: The power to control people's dreams through spells.

Resurrection: The power to bring someone or one's self back from the dead.
    Disbelief: The act of denying or disbelieving in one's potential could cause a witch to inadvertently suppress their magical power.

Distraction: Denying a witch from concentrating or giving full attention to their spells, may render them ineffective. Since most spells are spoken verbally and take time to take effect, witches are vulnerable to attack before their completion. Additionally, certain spells require items, tools, and/or special events during casting, therefore they can't be invoked on mere whim.

Emotions: A witch's magic is subject to the influence of their emotional state and may fluctuate according to them when untrained.

Herbs: Ingestion of certain herbs can cause a witch to lose consciousness and prevent them from using magic for an undetermined amount of time. The Lobelia flower prevents concentration and the practice of magic and can be used to weaken a witch as one would weaken a vampire with vervain.

Magic: Witches are still susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects.

Mortality: Despite their mystical attributes, witches are still human and share many of the same weaknesses as non-supernatural beings (e.g. age, decapitation, disease, heart-failure, suffocation, snapped neck, etc.). However, witches can temporarily get around this weakness through the use of protection spells.

Overexertion: The excessive use of magic could lead to disorientation, nose bleeds, unconsciousness, and if taken to the extreme, death.

Nature: It is said that nature will always find a balance when witchcraft is performed and spells will always have loopholes. This means, among other things, that no being can be truly immortal.
    Amulets: An object that is used to protect its wearer from harm.

Athames: A ceremonial dagger with a double-edged blade that is commonly used to direct energy.

Candles: A block of solid wax with an embedded wick that is commonly lit to to amplify a witch's spell.

Cauldrons: A large metal pot that is commonly used to hold the ingredients for elixirs and potions.

Grimoires: A family journal is documented with magical recipes, rituals, and spells, and can also be used as a Talisman.

Herbs: Various flora used as ingredients to be incorporated into spells as binding agents.

Stones: Various minerals and ores used to boost or bind a witch's spell.

Symbols: Seals drawn or written used as physical representations of spells.

Talismans: An object that is used to magnify a witch's power and or represent them supernaturally.
    One of the defining characteristics of a witch is their ability to cast spells; a "spell" being the word used to signify the means employed to carry out a magical action. A spell could consist of a ritual action, a set of words, a verse, or any combination of these. For reasons unknown, the majority of spells used by practitioners of Spirit Magic and/or Traditional Magic are spoken in an ancient language similar to Latin. However, witches who practice other forms of magic have been known to use spells in different languages.
    Nature
    The relationship between Nature and witches is a very deep and spiritual connection. While the majority of witches seem to respect Nature with just as much commitment and reverence as religious factions do about their churches or mosques, it has been proven that not all witches share this belief and have made malevolent acts against the Balance of Nature.

Witches
    The relationship among witches is generally a positive relationship where witches not only help and protect each other, but often treat one another as members of an extended family. However, while the majority of witches feel it is their duty to help their fellow man, it has been proven that some witches may disregard this belief and turn against their own people if it comes to it, such as with their own safety, that of their loved ones or that of their own beliefs.

Humans
    The relationship between humans and witches is generally a positive relationship, although this was not always the case. Throughout the past, more than half of the human population lived in fear of the supernatural community. This fear caused many human parents to teach their children to hate and persecute all creatures who were different from them, especially witches. This eventually led to some of the world's most infamous witch trials that massacred hundreds (possibly thousands) of witches. Throughout the centuries, it appears that the belief in the occult has dramatically declined to the point where it is suggested that many humans like to poke fun at witchcraft, a behavior many witches encourage to ensure their anonymity to the human world and allow them to quietly practice their craft in private.

The Spirits
    The relationship between the Spirits and the witches was more of a political relationship than a spiritual one. The Spirits were highly involved in the activities of witches and often communed with them during their rituals and spells. The Spirits were known to have created the laws of witchcraft and distributed punishments to any witch who disobeyed their rules.

Vampires
    The relationship between the vampires and the witches is a complicated one that is more often negative than positive. This is mainly due to the notion that since vampires were created from Dark Magic, and flout the natural design that all living creatures must die. Nevertheless, some witchess are free-thinkers who have not only aided vampires, but befriended them. Other witches, however, have been known as "Witches for Hire" in regards to vampires, such as working to accomplish a common goal, combat threats from other vampires, or for simple business arrangements. While some are forced to work alongside vampires, these witches are not particularly fond of this label.

Werewolves
    The relationship between werewolves and witches is a neutral to negative relationship. Werewolves and witches have been shown to be at odds more than allies. Apparently the two species did once have a strong relationship with one another, however this was ruined by the inception of the vampires. However, witches and werewolves have been known to ally themselves with each other against their common enemy (the vampires), though these alliances are typically short-lived due to werewolves not wanting to be controlled.

Humans
    Humans are a race of mortal, sentient beings who are members of the species "Homo Sapiens". Humans serve both as a food source as well as a means of pro-creation for vampires, who reproduce by performing a ritual that will transform a human being into an undead immortal. Humans make up for the majority of the earth's population, and are commonly noted for their desire to influence and understand the environment by seeking to explain and manipulate phenomena through mythology, philosophy, religion, and science.

The primary abilities of every human being include adaptability and versatility. For the most part, humans are outmatched by supernatural beings and are most often defeated whenever confronted by a superior creature. However, some humans have been known to utilize tools and weapons and have managed to succeed in a supernatural combat. Therefore, as a means of survival, most humans must rely on intelligence, research and teamwork in order to prevail.

Due to the fact that humans are commonly noted for their tendency to fear the unknown, many of the humans who are aware of the supernatural have built societies that are dedicated to hunting and killing all supernatural beings, especially vampires. Generally, these hunters use advanced knowledge of folklore to hunt, identify and murder any and all threats to humanity. They are able to modify conventional human weaponry such as guns and knives to repel and/or kill supernatural beings that are often more powerful than they are.

Humans who are born with magical powers are known as Witches. While most witches are known to channel their power from the forces of nature, some witches have been known draw their power from other sources. Witches who have great command over magic have proven to match overpower other supernatural beings.
    Mortality: Humans have weaknesses and are susceptible to many common forms of death, (e.g. age, decapitation, disease, heart-failure, suffocation, etc).

Blood Loss: If a human is severely wounded and bleeds out they can die.

Broken Neck: Breaking a human's neck will result in instant death.

Decapitation: Decapitation will result in instant death for a human.

Fire: Fire can hurt and burn humans. It can also kill them.

Heart Extraction: Ripping a human's heart out will result in instant death.

Magic: Humans are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of mystical objects.
    Vampires
    Only a handful of humans are aware of the existence of literal vampires. Among the greater masses of the 21st Century, vampires are regarded as superstition, fiction, and myth. Humans can be turned into a vampire, with vampire blood and then death, although it needs to happen within 24 hours. Some humans can be completely unaware of what's happening to them during their transition into vampirism, and will feel confused and very hungry.

Werewolves
    Not very many humans are completely aware of werewolves, mainly due to their near extinction, making them an endangered species. Humans can also give birth to werewolves. Werewolves are technically still human until they trigger the curse. They can pretty much grow up living a human life unaware of their heritage.

Witches
    Some humans might not be completely aware of witches, but they are most likely aware and sometimes used in human witchcraft practices or sub-culture classes. Back in the Salem witch trials, humans were held responsible for the burning of the witches. Despite the horrible history between the two species, it appears that witches can generally get along with humans, possibly mainly because they are bound by nature. Humans can give birth to witches, and can also lose their powers, becoming human.

Witches (much like werewolves) can also be completely unaware of their heritage and will most likely confuse them when their abilities start to break out.

With that, you are all now welcome to post your characters sheets below for review!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I able to snag that second werewolf spot?

WsZY16HC.jpg

Name: Kadence Nicole Harper
Nickname: Kadie, Nikki, Harper
Pronunciation: Kay-dense Nihk-kol Har-pur

Nationality: British-American

Languages: English(F)
Danish(F)
French(C)
Punjabi(P)
Korean(B)

Powers & Ability:
None

Appearance:
Healthy and feeling average, Kadence takes decent care of herself. She actually spends more time and money on beauty products and clothing that she does food and drink. She's very casual in dress though and weighs 123 lbs. Kadence is about average in height at 5'4" and has long legs and arms that help improve her agility and stride. Kadence doesn't have a southern accent, but her country roots are noticeable by her mannerisms.

Biography:
The sunrise was always the first thing Kadence saw in the morning. Bledlow, England was the source of her hard work and perseverance. It's important to get a head start on the day, so she can accomplish many things. Kadence enjoys routine and stays open-minded for different opportunities, especially for the more risky ones, depending on what it is. She's not afraid to speak her mind and take the bigger step; her parents have described her as talkative and bull-headed and she gladly takes those as a compliment.

Kadence enjoyed living on a small farm and riding her horse, Chloe, a quarterback horse with a beautiful copper coat. Unfortunately, they moved away from the countryside when she was only five years old. It was an uncomfortable transition to city life. Kadence was moody and depressed until she learned to appreciate the positives of her parents' decision. She met Dario, a man who her parents worked close with in the hunters society, something Kadence would come to understand at a later age.

Aspirations & Regrets: Kadence is great at self-denial and making things harder for herself. She absolutely abhors the idea of killing, which is why she doesn't get along with her family at all. She's the runt of the litter, so she's pretty much on her own as an individual. Her dream is to travel around the world in peace without having to kill. Kadence is pretty skilled at staring down enemies and karate.

Misc:
• Kadence has a true neutral alignment.
• She isn't exactly on par with the standard supernatural hunter.
• Kadence denies her hunter genes.
• Kadence has an AS in nursing and a full time job as a nurse at Tulane Hospital.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tyche
Name - Kang Su-won (Prefers to be called Su)
(Kang-Suu-Won)

Age - 25. She was born on June 6th in 1992

Nationality - South-Korea

Languages - Korean (F)
English (F)
German (C)
Latin (C)

Powers & Ability - Spell Casting: Su has found this important and has mastered it

Channeling: Su has mastered this with ease in the past.

Potion Brewing: With experience comes power they say. This goes for Su's potion brewing as well. She knows close to every potion from the top of her head and can perfectly create them.

Other Powers
Telekinesis:
Su has never found this very useful next to being helpful with potion brewing for grabbing ingredients but is above average skilled in it.

Pain Infliction: She has mastered this as she wants to be able to regularly punish people who are rude to her.

Elemental Control: After years upon years of training Su has basically become one with the elements and has mastered this ability.

Divination: Su is above average skilled in this but won't use it to make money like some witches do with fortune telling.

Clairvoyance: Su does do some personal counceling and has mastered this skill in order to have it be helpful with such things.

Intuition: Su's intuition is an advanced skill she has trained on.

Premonitions: Su is only averagly skilled in this.

Psychometry: Again, due to her personal counceling, she has mastered this skill.

Uncommon Powers
Projection:
Su has advanced mastery in this skill but still doesn't know how to do it perfectly.

Transmogrification: With her being very fond of brewing, alchemy and anything related to that, she has mastered this skill.

Telepathy: Su has above average mastery in this but isn't that good at it yet.

Possession: Su is only average in this but refuses to do it unless absolutely necesarry.

Illusions: Su has mastered this spell and uses it to distract enemies during fights so she and her allies can potentially escape.

Dream Manipulation: Su has above average skill in this but is still training herself on it.

Resurrection: Su was forced to master this by her parents but absolutely refuses to use it as it is unnatural and inhumane and she despises any witches that do it actively.

Appearance -
11313456_855795474475228_465197998_n.jpg

Face claim: Kim Hyun-a​

Su-won is a girl that stands at 5'8 and weighs 100 pounds. She has a palish skin and long brown hair which is generally made into curls. She wears very casual outfits as she wants to hide herself among the human society.

Personality & Brief Background - A young girl, and a pride holding family. The setting here is Seoul, South Korea. The mother of this girl is a witch, a human that has learned to control magic and use it to her advantage. However the witch was dying, so she decided she'd push the burden onto her only daughter, her only child. The daughter is named Su-won, a bright cheerful girl who is nice to pretty much everyone she meets. The woman drove her to keep on learning the techniques of the witch. With the woman being someone known as an Elder, she talked to the other Elders to make her daughter one. A powerful one. Su-won did not get any freedom whatsoever and was forced every day to study and practice. However, she still stayed the same, humane girl she was before. Now, 25 years old, she lives in New Orleans. Here is the French Quarter, rather known to her as the Witch Quarter. The Witches ruled this place and she was one of the Elders around to protect and help any witch which needs it.

Aspirations & Regrets - Su-won's main aspiration is to become the best Elder there is. She wants to become a good example to other witches and help them to become stronger and keep their minds stable.
She has no regrets whatsoever and is actually happy with her life how it is.

Misc. - Su-won is a model. So she won't always be at her shop and might be somewhere in the city modeling. She also does modeling in her shop but then lets any other people who want to just come and watch.
Su-won loves helping people and will do personal counceling but she could also make you a love potion or something like that if you convince her.

Last edited by a moderator:
〖Astrid Eira De Sauvet〗
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Age〗"Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman her age? But if you must know...
I am 1013. But I was turned at the age of 24 in 1004 a.d. I was born on April 7th. As for the year, you
can likely do the math. And yes, I am an Aries."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Nationality〗"The sexiest nationality there is, French... And no, you can't argue that point."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Languages〗"I have always found myself in love with Old Norse, Greek, and Gaelic. French and English, however, are my first languages."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Allied〗"Before I was turned, I was a witch. No I can't practice, but that doesn't mean I can't help my brothers and sisters whenever possibly. I am very taken with my followers. Much like eager little pets, they are."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Sexuality〗"Ah... You want to know who I like to take to bed?" She gave and Amused laugh. "I enjoy men and women... I especially love having multiple partners in bed at once. Makes things a little more... Entertaining."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Power and Abilities〗"I no longer have my magic, however I do have my mind, and that is my most powerful weapon. Other than that, I have speed, strength, and a very long life span. I don't flaunt my strengths and weaknesses often, only when necessary. I'd hate for everyone to know all the tricks I have up my sleeve."

〖All About Me〗
══════════════════

Personality
════════════════════
"Describing myself is hard... I know that I love my family. As much as they think otherwise, if came down to me or them, I'd gladly give my life. It hurts that we are all fighting, but that is family. I am told for the most part, I mother people too much, always trying to fix issues that aren't mine to fix. I am generally quite patient, but I will only tolerate so much disrespect before my ugly side surfaces. I admit, I am a monster when angered. If it's a vampire, I love tormenting them, bleeding them dry and make them feel as if they are running in a never ending maze when really they are running in circles in front of me. You think it's cruel, I think it's funny. Eventually I will release them, and generally I let them be afterwards. I only kill others if they intend to kill me, and do not relent. I have a lot of my own traumas in life, I feel like I could never tell my siblings about. They would hardly understand... But I miss them. Even Fleur with her prideful ways. I wonder if they would ever... Ever forgive me?"
════════════════════
Biography:
════════════════════
[Astrid Has Chosen not to narrate this.]
Astrid's life isn't something that is easy put into words. From the day that she could walk and talk on her own, she knew she wasn't fitting into her family like she should. She absolutely adored and looked up to Fleur as a child, finding her older sister to be the most beautiful girl ever, she tried to cling to her only to be shot down. Eventually, like a well trained pup, Astrid backed down from Fleur. Eventually she turned her sights onto Esteban, his strength was awe-inspiring to her. She would watch him and Fleur spar and secretly cheer for Esteban. Unfortunately, Esteban had anti-social tendencies, and also pushed her away.

After a while, Astrid retreated into herself, finding herself falling into a state of questioning everyone and everything around her. And as she got older, she seemed to only get depressed and more troubled. Her hair was a million shades darker than her sibling's, and her eyes a spring green that, one a sunny day, looked as if they hardly had a pupil and always seemed to shine. The difference didn't go unnoticed by their father, who refused to train her like her older siblings, forcing her to do more domestic tasks with their mother.

Astrid spent some time looking after her younger siblings. She would make sure they stayed out of too much trouble, and was typically the one to help with any scrapes, bumps, or bruises they earned when her mother was busy. She adored her little sister, despite their relationship being up and down. With Hal, she gave him space and let him come to her, always unsure of how to handle him, but she found his unending curiosity and observant nature almost a mirror of her own when she was his age, and she found herself supplying him with any books she could manage to barter for in their village. She often did her best to shield her younger siblings from their father's cruelty, and wouldn't hesitate to stand up for them to their older siblings if need be.

Unfortunately, her acquired sharp tongue wasn't appreciated by their father, and her stepping in front of his cruel words to spare her younger siblings resulted in her father creating a small whole in the ground with a thick wooden door, so tight Astrid could barely fit in it. He would lock her in it for hours, often so far away from the house that no one would hear her screaming.

She soon came into her powers, and began to spend more time under her mother's watchful eye, unable to spend as much time with her younger siblings as she once did, and found her studies to be a welcome distraction from the darkness seeping into her life. She felt a new sense of purpose as the only witch in the family.

But it was short lived. Years later, there came a night that completely changed her life. Her and her siblings were forced, on that day, to turn into vampires. When it came Astrid's turn, she kicked, screamed, clawed, and fought to not have to drink the blood pouring from her mother's wrist. Eventually her father dealt a few blows, only relenting after she drank before cutting her throat.

When she woke, she was forever changed. She could no longer step into the sun without being burned, she had lost her magic, and hated their mother and their father for the betrayal. As soon as her mother gave them the daylight rings, she waited until everyone was distracted with their infighting that she fled as far as she could from them. Her heightened emotions threw her into a good 4 or 5 centuries of complete anger and hatred towards everything. She married rich, eligible bachelors just to steal their fortune. Eventually, she'd built up more money than she would ever spend, and only continued to add to it by investing in businesses over the centuries.

But as the long years went on, Astrid's anger turned into a reluctant acceptance. It was hard, but eventually she left the rich and powerful scene to become one of the workers, getting down in the dirt to live life as a normal person, as much as she could.

She built a relationship with most witch covens over the last few centuries, teaching them rare and powerful spells in exchange for her protection against... Well... Her siblings.

Now, she is in New Orleans, having moved there 3 years prior under the guise of a broke college student with a part time job. She heard her siblings call for a truce after the years of war where many innocents died. She wants so badly to see them all again, but she also feels too ashamed of the way she left things to face them.

〖Astrid Eira De Sauvet〗
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Age〗"Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman her age? But if you must know...
I am 1013. But I was turned at the age of 24 in 1004 a.d. I was born on April 7th. As for the year, you
can likely do the math. And yes, I am an Aries."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Nationality〗"The sexiest nationality there is, French... And no, you can't argue that point."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Languages〗"I have always found myself in love with Old Norse, Greek, and Gaelic. French and English, however, are my first languages."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Allied〗"Before I was turned, I was a witch. No I can't practice, but that doesn't mean I can't help my brothers and sisters whenever possibly. I am very taken with my followers. Much like eager little pets, they are."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Sexuality〗"Ah... You want to know who I like to take to bed?" She gave and Amused laugh. "I enjoy men and women... I especially love having multiple partners in bed at once. Makes things a little more... Entertaining."
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
〖Power and Abilities〗"I no longer have my magic, however I do have my mind, and that is my most powerful weapon. Other than that, I have speed, strength, and a very long life span. I don't flaunt my strengths and weaknesses often, only when necessary. I'd hate for everyone to know all the tricks I have up my sleeve."

〖All About Me〗
══════════════════

Personality
════════════════════
"Describing myself is hard... I know that I love my family. As much as they think otherwise, if came down to me or them, I'd gladly give my life. It hurts that we are all fighting, but that is family. I am told for the most part, I mother people too much, always trying to fix issues that aren't mine to fix. I love to party, and be wild. However, the venue must be classy. I don't go to grubby bars or strip clubs littered with needles. I like to be able to dance in a VIP lounge with the most desired young, rich bachelors. After all, who doesn't like being pampered and Spoiled? I am accepting of my fate, at this point. There is no way to kill us, thus we are either cursed or blessed to live forever. Whether it's the former or the latter remains to be seen."
════════════════════
Biography:
════════════════════
[Astrid Has Chosen not to narrarate this.]
Astrid spent her younger years in her older sister's shadow. Fleur was not only the eldest, but considered the most beautiful. She was strong, and sharp of mind. It left Astrid little room to shine, what with Rowan having speed and grace, and her brother was the hated bastard child. Between all her siblings, Astrid often fell off the map with her parents. She was considered the "good child" simply because she was always careful about what she did. If she did something troublesome, she was smart enough to not get caught. Which was easy.

Her mother bore somewhat of a special affection for Astrid as a human. When her powers started to blossom, and her mother quickly took her under her wing. Those were the first days she started to feel like she finally had special talents over her other siblings. She showed quite a bit of promise in her magical abilities. Spells that had taken her mother years to learn, were as easy as snapping her dainty fingers.

When it came time to turn, Astrid was the one who was the hardest to get to oblige, her father forcefully restrained her as she drank the blood. When she had officially turned, she'd never felt such resentment towards her parents or her brothers and sisters. When her mother began to hate her, Astrid was quick to throw blame, to tell her mother it was her fault they were ruined. This created a rift that was never repaired.

At some point Astrid had broke off from the family, determined to make her own way. And she had. She used her beauty and compulsion to seduce only the most eligible bachelors, marrying them, before poisoning them slowly. This way, she got all their money.

As she grew, her anger died down, and she started to accept that she was still the weakest of her kin. She made peace, rather reluctantly, with what she was. After that, she simply found witches who wished to learn spells and magic thought lost. In return for all the secrets Astrid shared, the witches allied with her, and soon enough, she was the protector, and in some cases even the leader, of all witches.

Astrid doesn't know much about her siblings, where they are, or what they are doing. In her heart, she wants badly to see them all again, but she also knew if they did see one another, it would be lucky if they didn't tear each other apart.

Last edited:
Apologies for those with codes could you also please make a mobile friendly cs version and post version. Thank you. It's just I only use mobile and I can't read any of these cs's.

HALVARD - THE BABY BROTHER
BASICS:
Halvard (originally Gervaise de Sauveterre)
HAAL-verhd (GHER-vase saw-VEH-tear)
"Hal, here to crash the party. It's something of a specialty of mine."
Hal, Baby Brother, The Soft Heart

Species:
Original Vampire

Born:
October 27th, 983 AD; 1008 years old; forever 21; Scorpio

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Faceclaim:
Billy Huxley
Playlist: One Two Three
Nationality:
French

Languages:
(F) French, (F) English, (F) Swedish, (C) Mandarin, (C) Latin, (P) Spanish

Allied:
Humans, Eros, himself

Powers & Ability:
~ The standard vampire set, appropriately augmented by his age and status as an Original
~ His finest asset is easily his physical strength, however, impressive even compared to his siblings

Appearance:
Hal's an imposing individual, standing at 6'3" barefoot and weighing a solid 221 lbs. The tattoos covering much of his exposed skin, along with his penchant for cigarettes and leather jackets, give him the stereotypical "bad boy" look and make him a bit more intimidating than he'd be otherwise. Given that dark appearance, it's surprising when he's actually sociable and even funny. His hair is a light brown, edging towards blonde, and wavy in texture; it's short like he bothers to trim it and usually messy like he genuinely doesn't care. His beard, however, is obviously well-maintained. He grooms it, cleans it, conditions it, and likely waxes it every morning to achieve the right level of softness and those perfect points on his mustache. It also makes him seem older than he looks, which he considers an advantage. His eyes are a pale and pretty hazel, some striking green mixed with gold. The most common outfit you'll see Hal in is sensible and well worn boots, dark wash jeans, a darkly colored shirt with some sort of sarcastic saying on it, and the obligatory black leather jacket.
Markings: Two full sleeves, full neck, a crown in the divot of his throat, "0983" across his chest, "Lust For Life" and an owl with arrows on his belly, revolvers on each of his hips, "LOST HOPE" across the knuckles of his hands, lots more; Both ears pierced with small gauges, left nipple pierced
Ref OneRef TwoRef Three
Playlist: Four Five Six
Personality & Brief Background:
When Halvard was still young, when he was still Gervaise and was far too soft to drink human blood, he was a shy boy. Quiet, unassuming, the sort who wanted nothing more than to fly under everyone's radar and be forgotten as soon as he left the room. That's who he was when his siblings began their infighting, and that's who he was when he vanished, seemingly off the face of the Earth. But it's been eight hundred and some years since then and he has changed.

Time and distance have shaped him into a surprisingly sociable and polite individual, given his personality when he was younger and his general appearance. It's easy to meet the sociable young man and assume him to be a good and wholesome person; he's chatty about his passions (video games, motorcycles, woodworking) with a good set of manners. His sense of humor tends towards the dark and the sarcastic, but that's easy to overlook because he's just so damn pleasant to be around. In fact, even with his tattoos and his intimidating look and his style of dress, it can be difficult to believe his tales of fist fights, illegal activity, and the many other scandals he'd had some hand in.

His inner personality is a far darker picture, however. His anger and his general distrust of everyone he meets are heightened by his vampiric nature, combining with his bloodlust to make a genuine monster. He's terrified of losing his temper, terrified of losing control, hesitant to trust and hesitant to take kindnesses at their face value. He genuinely wants to help others, especially the humans he's so fascinated by, while simultaneously believing he doesn't deserve help himself. Most of his waking life is resisting temptation to feed or rage or shut down his feelings; perhaps it's the true showcase of his self-depreciative nature that he hasn't done so yet. Regardless, he does his damnedest to keep this inner darkness internalized and instead channels it into his hobbies and his extraordinarily dark sense of humor.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Halvard elected to join his siblings, the first time he'd see any of them in centuries, in New Orleans because of his small hope for peace and with one goal in mind: ensure the humans he cares so dearly for aren't forgotten in any treaty that's established. He privately regrets cutting off contact with his family to such a severe degree, but he refuses to take the action back though he does wish to make up for it.

Other:
~ Rides a Harley Davidson Panhead he's had since he got it off the assembly line
~ In a relationship with Eros Bentley
~ Strongly dislikes spiders and other creepy crawlies, despite his knowledge that they cannot hurt him
~ Follows the Norse religious tradition

tumblr_n3ylhaNsQP1rmmysao1_500.jpg

Playlist: OneTwoThreeFourFiveSix

BASICS:
Halvard (originally Gervaise de Sauveterre)
HAAL-verhd (GHER-vase saw-VEH-tear)
"Hal, here to crash the party. It's something of a specialty of mine."
Hal, Baby Brother, The Soft Heart

Species:
Original Vampire

Born:
October 27th, 983 AD; 1008 years old; forever 21; Scorpio

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Faceclaim:
Billy Huxley

Nationality:
French

Languages:
(F) French, (F) English, (F) Swedish, (C) Mandarin, (C) Latin, (P) Spanish

Allied:
Humans, Eros, himself

Powers & Ability:
~ The standard vampire set, appropriately augmented by his age and status as an Original
~ His finest asset is easily his physical strength, however, impressive even compared to his siblings

Appearance:
Hal's an imposing individual, standing at 6'3" barefoot and weighing a solid 221 lbs. The tattoos covering much of his exposed skin, along with his penchant for cigarettes and leather jackets, give him the stereotypical "bad boy" look and make him a bit more intimidating than he'd be otherwise. Given that dark appearance, it's surprising when he's actually sociable and even funny. His hair is a light brown, edging towards blonde, and wavy in texture; it's short like he bothers to trim it and usually messy like he genuinely doesn't care. His beard, however, is obviously well-maintained. He grooms it, cleans it, conditions it, and likely waxes it every morning to achieve the right level of softness and those perfect points on his mustache. It also makes him seem older than he looks, which he considers an advantage. His eyes are a pale and pretty hazel, some striking green mixed with gold. The most common outfit you'll see Hal in is sensible and well worn boots, dark wash jeans, a darkly colored shirt with some sort of sarcastic saying on it, and the obligatory black leather jacket.
Markings: Two full sleeves, full neck, a crown in the divot of his throat, "0983" across his chest, "Lust For Life" and an owl with arrows on his belly, revolvers on each of his hips, "LOST HOPE" across the knuckles of his hands, lots more; Both ears pierced with small gauges, left nipple pierced
Ref OneRef TwoRef Three

When Halvard was still young, when he was still Gervaise and was far too soft to drink human blood, he was a shy boy. Quiet, unassuming, the sort who wanted nothing more than to fly under everyone's radar and be forgotten as soon as he left the room. That's who he was when his siblings began their infighting, and that's who he was when he vanished, seemingly off the face of the Earth. But it's been eight hundred and some years since then and he has changed.

Time and distance have shaped him into a surprisingly sociable and polite individual, given his personality when he was younger and his general appearance. It's easy to meet the sociable young man and assume him to be a good and wholesome person; he's chatty about his passions (video games, motorcycles, woodworking) with a good set of manners. His sense of humor tends towards the dark and the sarcastic, but that's easy to overlook because he's just so damn pleasant to be around. In fact, even with his tattoos and his intimidating look and his style of dress, it can be difficult to believe his tales of fist fights, illegal activity, and the many other scandals he'd had some hand in.

His inner personality is a far darker picture, however. His anger and his general distrust of everyone he meets are heightened by his vampiric nature, combining with his bloodlust to make a genuine monster. He's terrified of losing his temper, terrified of losing control, hesitant to trust and hesitant to take kindnesses at their face value. He genuinely wants to help others, especially the humans he's so fascinated by, while simultaneously believing he doesn't deserve help himself. Most of his waking life is resisting temptation to feed or rage or shut down his feelings; perhaps it's the true showcase of his self-depreciative nature that he hasn't done so yet. Regardless, he does his damnedest to keep this inner darkness internalized and instead channels it into his hobbies and his extraordinarily dark sense of humor.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Halvard elected to join his siblings, the first time he'd see any of them in centuries, in New Orleans because of his small hope for peace and with one goal in mind: ensure the humans he cares so dearly for aren't forgotten in any treaty that's established. He privately regrets cutting off contact with his family to such a severe degree, but he refuses to take the action back though he does wish to make up for it.

Other:
~ Rides a Harley Davidson Panhead he's had since he got it off the assembly line
~ In a relationship with Eros Bentley
~ Strongly dislikes spiders and other creepy crawlies, despite his knowledge that they cannot hurt him
~ Follows the Norse religious tradition​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug and Tyche
Of course! IC should be up today, but don't try and rush! Take your time.

Sweet, I'm going to post up a CS here soon.

tumblr_mc422qUji91qhgis6o1_400.gif

Name
-
Aoife Lynae Desmond (EE-fah Lin-ay Dess-mund)
Also referred to as Eevi

Age -
Born August 10th, 1992. 24 years old. Leo.

Nationality -
Irish born and bred.

Languages -
Irish (F), English (F), French (P)

Powers & Ability -
Aoife has exceptional hearing, even in human form. She is able to hear conversation from a good distance, I.e; Clearly hearing conversation of a pair in an upper room through closed doors from the main level of a building. Say, a single floor apart in human form. Perhaps multiple floors during a full moon.
(TBC)

Appearance -
tumblr_na3rs1jKUb1sretbqo1_250.gif

Face Claim: Cara Delevingne

Aoife has long waves of dishwater blond hair, and large crystalline blue eyes to match with high cheekbones, full pouty lips, and a set of full brows slightly darker in hue than her hair. Her hair falls to the small of her back, and is usually left down, rarely pulled back into a sloppy ponytail. She has pale skin which rarely has blemishes. With a thin, lithe build, she stands roughly 5'8" with a weight of 115.5 lbs. She favors neutral, monochromatic colors and schemes often seen in a simple set of denim jeans (boot cut), well worn combat boots, and a tank top/t-shirt usually beige, gray, black, navy, or white. She favors zip up hoodies should it be chilly. She is rarely seen wearing any makeup other than a simple smoky eye, dark liners, and a naked lip.

Personality & Brief Background -
Aoife was born into a close knit pack of wolves who chose to take up residence in the Hazelwood forest. Being just over two miles away from actual civilization, the pack figured that they would be safe, and unable to harm anyone, free to roam, to hunt. It was like that for many years, and Aoife had lived until the age of 15 before her gene was activated at the cost of tragedy.

The pack had thought that they were unknown, having chosen to inhabit an abandoned Korean factory; Saehan Media. That, however, was not the case. They had been being watched for many years by hunters who were simply waiting for the right time to strike. On the eve of the full moon, when the activated pack member chained, and caged themselves in preparation for the rising, the hunters had set fire to the factory trapping many of the wolves inside, and inevitably killing the majority who had bound themselves. In an effort to escape the blazing flames, Aoife and another youth had attempted to sneak out of the building. Nonetheless, every hunter had every exit watched. Just to escape with her life, Aoife sacrificed the youth to slip away. As she ran for her life, she could hear the gargling of the girl's voice as her head was severed from her body in a ruthless attempt to make sure she never rose again.

Hidden away in the thick forest, Aoife wept as her eyes turned to the sky, golden and glinting just as the moon was high in the sky. She'd never forget the pain.

The memories of that night would never leave her mind. The flames, the screams, gunshots, cries. The gargling of the youth she sacrificed was the clearest, however. A bold reminder of what she did. Aoife was 18 when she came to the states, an effort to leave behind the bad, and start anew. New Orleans was her choice residence; filled to the brim with wooded areas, and musky bogs. She had made her home deep in the woods, mostly away from civilian life, but that didn't mean that she didn't become known during her years there. She'd venture into town for supplies that she needed, a drink now and again, but mostly remained a lone wolf. For everyone else's safety.

Aspirations & Regrets -
Aoife is an extremely good hunter, and is nimble on her feet with an almost unmatched agility due to her rather short, and lithe stature.
Her regrets? Sacrificing that girl in Ireland, activating her gene, becoming a monster.

Misc. -
-Favourite colour is red.
-Unhealthy habit of smoking. Anything.
-Shameless alcoholic. (Blame her Irish blood.)
- Extremely sarcastic, blunt, and relentlessly rude at -most- times.​

Last edited:
  • Love

|Benjamin & James Burkhardt|

The Wolf

Name - Benjamin Antonio Burkhardt| Ben | Benji |

Age - | 27 | September 25, 1989 | Libra |

Nationality - Benjamin's mother came from Italy, but her was born and Raised in Spain.

Languages - |Fluent: Spanish| Fluent: English|

Powers & Ability - Benjamin is rather bulky, and strong. His strength is his greatest power, while his speed is lacking due to size. He has good hearing, and strong eyesight in dark areas. He uses both of these things to hid advantage in a hunt, or a fight.

Appearance - | 6'7" | Chisled 235 lbs | Olive Complected skin | Hazel green eyes, more green towards the pupil, fading to brown around the edges| Thick Dark Brows | Light Brown Hair | Slight stubble on his jawline pretty much all the time, even if he shaves. |

Personality & Brief Background - Benjamin's family was never part of a traditional pack. For whatever reason, his uncle on his father's side, was the Alpha of his father's pack. Because of this rift between them, Benjamin's father left with their mother and a newborn Benjamin. The lived in the more rural area of Benasque, surrounded by the Pyrenees Mountains. They lived far away from town, keeping them secluded from most of the local community.

As the years went on, so came his brother James. James had only been born about 8 months before their mother began to grow ill, and at the same time, His father's former pack had caught their scent. The night that their mother died, she begged Benjamin to take care of James, and six year old Benjamin agreed to do so. Their father left shortly after their mother passed to run into town, but never came back. His father's former pack had found him, and his body was eventually found half eaten on the outskirts of a farm.

Benjamin took what little he could and left the small town. Despite his young age, there wasn't a thing he wouldn't do for James. Including shop lifting, and even killing, if it meant putting food in Jame's belly and a smile on his face. About a year later, they were found and forced into an orphanage where some rich couple happened to stumble upon them. They had fallen in love with James, as well as Benjamin, and took them both in. Benjamin soon came to learn that the woman and her husband were also wolves, but they never had a pack, having also grown up as orphans due to violence that would arise in packs. So they did their best to Guide Benjamin and James.

At the age of 17, Benjamin moved with his new family to the west, settling in a small town in Missouri for a few years. He and James eventually moved out of their parent's home and be roommates in Kansas city. Bejamin did whatever he could to shield James from the turn, to let him live a normal life, but Jame fought him in every way he could. James decided to sneak out one night, and had been gone for weeks, sending Benjamin into a never ending search. He finally caught wind of his little brother in New Orleans, however, when Benjamin first laid eyes on his brother, he knew he wasn't the same.

Aspirations & Regrets - Benjamin's one goal in life has been to make sure James is safe and taken care of. His young years had revolved around it. He has no idea what he'd do without the boy. However, in the back of his mind he simply wants to live his life, find a place to quietly settle down. He regrets not keeping his father from leaving the night his mother died, and hates that he lost track of James.

Misc. - Benjamin's life has strongly revolved around his brother. Due to this he has very little sense of self, and hasn't had much of a social life at all. The only thing he does for himself is work out religiously, pretty much at all times of the day.

The Hybrid

Name - James Luca Burkhardt

Age - | 21 | July 7, 1995 | Cancer |

Nationality - Spain

Languages - |Fluent: English | Fluent: Spanish |

Powers & Ability - There isn't much to say about James. He's a hybrid, generally he's quite fast, and stealthy, due to his slender frame. He does, however, love to climb. And can do so, very well. He can also balance on pretty much anything. He's one of those kids who's only want is to play cheap tricks.

Appearance - | 6'2 | Toned 137 lbs | Olive complected skin | Dark blonde hair | Green hazel eyes, green towards the pupil fading to a light brown. | Slightly darker brows than his hair | Clean Shaven rather consistently |

Personality & Brief Background - James has always been a carefree, reckless child. He always had his older brother around to clean up his messes, and take the blame to keep him out of trouble. Honestly, James didn't mind the scapegoat, but he hated always having his brother watching him. Everything he did, everywhere he went, who he talked to, it drove him up a wall. Benjamin had tried to explain on multiple occasions why he did what he did, the promise he made to his mother. But James didn't remember any other mother besides the one who adopted them, and she was far less restricting when it came to things James wanted to do.

After Benjamin and James moved out of their parent's house, Benjamin became more over protective. So James decided to sneak out and take a little night stroll, which turned into hardcore partying, which turned into a drinking binge, which had him blacking out on multiple occasions, until he woke up one night in an alley in New Orleans. He was naked, and thirsty. He found himself some clothes and walked around, drinking water, but nothing seemed to help. He had no phone, and his wallet was nowhere to be found.

James considered contacting Benjamin, but eventually decided against it and took this for what it was, a fresh start. With a fresh craving, for fresh blood. He looked for someone with answers before stumbling upon a friend, a young witch, who helped him by giving him a daylight ring, and using her connections to get him bloodbags. After locating his wallet and belongings, he set up shop in New Orleans, attending university as a music major.

Aspirations & Regrets - James wants to be a Vocalist. His only goal is to be successful in that, even if he was only moderately famous. He was told it's a stupid idea but, James figures he's full enough of stupid ideas that one more couldn't possibly hurt him. He regrets not contacting his brother, but he wanted to live life as just James, and not James and Benjamin.

Misc. - He's immature. Might be a cocky ass. I dunno. xD

[spoili]
Name - Benjamin Antonio Burkhardt| Ben | Benji |

Age - | 27 | September 25, 1989 | Libra |

Nationality - Benjamin's mother came from Italy, but her was born and Raised in Spain.

Languages - |Fluent: Spanish| Fluent: English|

Powers & Ability - Benjamin is rather bulky, and strong. His strength is his greatest power, while his speed is lacking due to size. He has good hearing, and strong eyesight in dark areas. He uses both of these things to hid advantage in a hunt, or a fight.

Appearance - | 6'7" | Chisled 235 lbs | Olive Complected skin | Hazel green eyes, more green towards the pupil, fading to brown around the edges| Thick Dark Brows | Light Brown Hair | Slight stubble on his jawline pretty much all the time, even if he shaves. |

Personality & Brief Background - Benjamin's family was never part of a traditional pack. For whatever reason, his uncle on his father's side, was the Alpha of his father's pack. Because of this rift between them, Benjamin's father left with their mother and a newborn Benjamin. The lived in the more rural area of Benasque, surrounded by the Pyrenees Mountains. They lived far away from town, keeping them secluded from most of the local community.

As the years went on, so came his brother James. James had only been born about 8 months before their mother began to grow ill, and at the same time, His father's former pack had caught their scent. The night that their mother died, she begged Benjamin to take care of James, and six year old Benjamin agreed to do so. Their father left shortly after their mother passed to run into town, but never came back. His father's former pack had found him, and his body was eventually found half eaten on the outskirts of a farm.

Benjamin took what little he could and left the small town. Despite his young age, there wasn't a thing he wouldn't do for James. Including shop lifting, and even killing, if it meant putting food in Jame's belly and a smile on his face. About a year later, they were found and forced into an orphanage where some rich couple happened to stumble upon them. They had fallen in love with James, as well as Benjamin, and took them both in. Benjamin soon came to learn that the woman and her husband were also wolves, but they never had a pack, having also grown up as orphans due to violence that would arise in packs. So they did their best to Guide Benjamin and James.

At the age of 17, Benjamin moved with his new family to the west, settling in a small town in Missouri for a few years. He and James eventually moved out of their parent's home and be roommates in Kansas city. Bejamin did whatever he could to shield James from the turn, to let him live a normal life, but Jame fought him in every way he could. James decided to sneak out one night, and had been gone for weeks, sending Benjamin into a never ending search. He finally caught wind of his little brother in New Orleans, however, when Benjamin first laid eyes on his brother, he knew he wasn't the same.

Aspirations & Regrets - Benjamin's one goal in life has been to make sure James is safe and taken care of. His young years had revolved around it. He has no idea what he'd do without the boy. However, in the back of his mind he simply wants to live his life, find a place to quietly settle down. He regrets not keeping his father from leaving the night his mother died, and hates that he lost track of James.

Misc. - Benjamin's life has strongly revolved around his brother. Due to this he has very little sense of self, and hasn't had much of a social life at all. The only thing he does for himself is work out religiously, pretty much at all times of the day.

Name - James Luca Burkhardt

Age - | 21 | July 7, 1995 | Cancer |

Nationality - Spain

Languages - |Fluent: English | Fluent: Spanish |

Powers & Ability - There isn't much to say about James. He's a hybrid, generally he's quite fast, and stealthy, due to his slender frame. He does, however, love to climb. And can do so, very well. He can also balance on pretty much anything. He's one of those kids who's only want is to play cheap tricks.

Appearance - | 6'2 | Toned 137 lbs | Olive complected skin | Dark blonde hair | Green hazel eyes, green towards the pupil fading to a light brown. | Slightly darker brows than his hair | Clean Shaven rather consistently |

Personality & Brief Background - James has always been a carefree, reckless child. He always had his older brother around to clean up his messes, and take the blame to keep him out of trouble. Honestly, James didn't mind the scapegoat, but he hated always having his brother watching him. Everything he did, everywhere he went, who he talked to, it drove him up a wall. Benjamin had tried to explain on multiple occasions why he did what he did, the promise he made to his mother. But James didn't remember any other mother besides the one who adopted them, and she was far less restricting when it came to things James wanted to do.

After Benjamin and James moved out of their parent's house, Benjamin became more over protective. So James decided to sneak out and take a little night stroll, which turned into hardcore partying, which turned into a drinking binge, which had him blacking out on multiple occasions, until he woke up one night in an alley in New Orleans. He was naked, and thirsty. He found himself some clothes and walked around, drinking water, but nothing seemed to help. He had no phone, and his wallet was nowhere to be found.

James considered contacting Benjamin, but eventually decided against it and took this for what it was, a fresh start. With a fresh craving, for fresh blood. He looked for someone with answers before stumbling upon a friend, a young witch, who helped him by giving him a daylight ring, and using her connections to get him bloodbags. After locating his wallet and belongings, he set up shop in New Orleans, attending university as a music major.

Aspirations & Regrets - James wants to be a Vocalist. His only goal is to be successful in that, even if he was only moderately famous. He was told it's a stupid idea but, James figures he's full enough of stupid ideas that one more couldn't possibly hurt him. He regrets not contacting his brother, but he wanted to live life as just James, and not James and Benjamin.

Misc. - He's immature. Might be a cocky ass. I dunno. xD
[/spoili]

MANSIONZ
✖✖✖
RICH WHITE GIRLS

HALSEY
✖✖✖
STRANGE LOVE

IMAGINE DRAGONS
✖✖✖
RADIOACTIVE

X AMBASSADORS
✖✖✖
UNSTEADY
♥EROS♛
"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT..."
FACE CLAIM: CODY SAINTGNUE
NAME - Eros James Bentley
[ EAR-oh-Sss | J-aim-s | BEN-int-Lee ]
Ro-Ro | EJ | JB | Mr. Party Monster | Delusional

AGE - October 31st, 1994 | Twenty-Two

NATIONALITY - Irish/Greek American

LANGUAGES - (F): English | Irish | Greek

ALLIED - Everyone

POWERS & ABILITY - Like any naturally born werewolf, Eros has super strength, speed, reflexes, senses, etc... But being that he was raised by a family of vampires, he never fully took in the fact that he's a werewolf. So when the full moon comes out or he feels intense hatred towards someone, his werewolf transformation takes over stronger and more influential than most would. His emotions aren't in his control and anyone coming towards him will have the chance of being mauled to death. Though deep down inside Eros knows what he is, he doesn't want to believe it. Only knowing the way of the vampire for all of his life. He doesn't even know who his birth parents were and why they gave him to a coven of vampires... if that was even the case.

APPEARANCE - Eros isn't the tallest of guys, but he definitely isn't short. Standing at 5'9" and coming in at a nice, 175 pounds of lean muscle. You would think all of the alcohol he drinks would give him a beer belly, but thanks to his werewolf genes and his energetic attitude, he moves around too much to gain weight. Burning calories left and right, just by being his naturally high on life self... and also being high off some other substances as well. He has a lean body build with defined muscles and a toned six pack. Though he wears usually baggy outfits, he will surprise you once in a while and where something form fitting, that shows off his lean muscles. He's the definition of a pretty boy that tries to be a bad boy.

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND - Eros grew up in a wealthy house hold, but he never let that cloud his mind. He was always the humble and friendly person who never looked down on someone less fortunate than him. While his life appeared better than most young kids, Eros had a lot to deal with in his own mind and family life. Figuring out that he wasn't like his siblings when he discovered they could grow fangs and control people with their minds, while he could not do any of that. His parents finally told him the truth around the age of seventeen. He was a werewolf and was adopted. His life changed a lot that year. His first time transforming under the full moon effects caused him to attack his oldest sister. Who luckily survived, but didn't forget it.

That day was when all of his delusional talk of being a vampire started. He made up his own world in his creative and manic mind. No one can tell him otherwise. If he believes he's a vampire, it's best to not try and break his imagination. That's something that he needs to survive through life.

Eros' imagination plays into his cheerful point of view a lot; making him an extremely optimistic person. Maybe a little too optimistic and immature for some people's taste. His natural charm and zest for life is what really grabs people's attention and pulls them into his trap of clingy friendship. Even the ones that don't like how childish he can be will for the most part, fall for his charm and boyish good looks.

Once your Eros friend, there isn't much you can do to stop being his friend. He's clingy in a good way though. Loyal to all that he cares for and he will have their back through anything. If he does feel like he failed someone, the young and delusional werewolf will do his best to make it up to them. No matter how long it could take. Eros will make sure they know he feels bad about letting them down.

A special and very colorful young man, with a personality that could make the clouds part on a rainy day and have the sun come out to shine on the world. He truly has the key to living a good life. Be happy, laugh a lot and live life to the fullest. No regrets and no shame is how he goes about everything. You'd be lucky to be friends or even more with this one; he will always make your days are fun and unpredictable. In a good or bad way; you'll have to decide for yourself.

ASPIRATIONS AND REGRETS - 1. Eros owns his own club right now; which is called, The Royal Orgy and he wants to brand it and have an TRO all over the country and hopefully all over the world as well. His drive to be successful by having fun and doing something he loves is what really pushes the young entrepreneur into doing his best and proving to everyone that he isn't some trust fund loser.

2. Eros doesn't like to think or bring up the negative and bad things from his past, but something he will never forget about is the day that he almost killed his older sister. He was soo horrible that his mind switch and he doesn't even think he's a werewolf at all, though he was told he was by his adoptive parents. If he could go back in time, he would stop himself from hurting her. No matter how much he does to show his sister how bad he feels about what happened, she won't forgive him.

3. Not only is Eros an amazing club promoter/party monster, he can also cook and dance. He wants to go into the restaurant business one day too. Maybe add a nice little food area to TRO one day.

MISC - 1. Eros has been best friends with Alex Jakobson since High School.

2. Eros has been seeing a certain Original Vampire for a few weeks now and he couldn't have found anyone more compatible with himself, than Halvard.

Last edited:
NPC

Idea Already Approved by GM, So no jumping down my throat. *cough* Justin *cough* I mean

NPC

Name-
Rath Robien
[Wrath Row-Bean]
Trickster, Leader, Master Robien, and Changeling
Age -
32​
Nationality -​
Irish
Allied-
Lead Hunter recruited Rowan​
Languages -​
(F) Celtic, Latin, and English
(C) Spanish, French, and Russian
Powers & Ability - None just very Good Hunter​
Appearance -​
135dd751fcfaf94712149224435f68ec.jpg

Rath stands at about 6'2, he is toned and fully defined. He has paleish skin, and Ice blue eye's. His hair is short, blonde he keeps it spiked and up. Rath also had tribal tattoos along his back and arms and chest.

Rath was a young man when a monster had entered his home and killed his parents and set his home a blaze with him inside it. However one of the monsters had come back and saw him saving him. Later when he was older he found out these monsters were Vampires and the one to save and take care of him till he could find a family who would take him was the very Vampire he took into his inner Hunter circle and made sure the others watched. Rowan.Rowan was her care giver and best friend. His Sarcastic nature and Jokster nature is something She really really loves. He also has a serious side at times and is very serious when it comes to the supernatural he has a pure hate for them, well except Rowan, he just loves and adores the Vampire.​

Name -
Rayvn Alister Lancaster
[Raven Al-i-Stare Lan-Caster]

Age - 26

Nationality - British

Languages - (F) Latin, English, and Greek (C) Russian (P) Spanish

Powers & Ability -

Pain Infliction: The power to create excruciating migraines through supernatural means.

Elemental Control: water.

Psychometry: The power to divine future, past or present events through contact with or proximity to a certain object or person.

Telepathy: The power that allows witches to access the minds of others through spells.

Illusions: The power to alter the senses of others to perceive a false reality.

Resurrection: The power to bring someone or one's self back from the dead.

Appearance -
4a12ee2325b0ab49b95d41182eb2bed9.jpg

Ravyn stands at 5'6, she has a tiny framed but has power and her body is slightly toned. Her hair is straight long and black. Her eye's are a spirit blue and she has very odd Markings around er eye's and her skin is lightly paled. Her skin looks like the moon and shines gently under it.

Ravyn is a mysterious woman. She has done tendencies. She can be kind and sweet or dark and twisted or sometimes just not even fully their. Her temper was short, but she snappedback immediately to apologize when her flash of anger Flys by. Ravyn had always been a odd child water would cling to her or she would be bone dry coming out of a river or bath. Her parents were not sure what to do with her so they abandoned her in the forest one day telling her they were all going camping for fun. However they left her in the middle of the night to let the wild have her.

Making it back to civilization she finds a witch family who raised her and taught her how to control and use her powers. Now she wanders around trying to save those she can after learning everything that she could from her witch family, now she seeks more knowledge,to help those who need it the most.

Aspirations & Regrets -
To rid the world of any evil that threatens any living creature, be it vampire, Werewolf, or human. Regrets the things she has killed and brought back to life.

Misc. - Anything else you want others to know about your character. Any funny comments or important information to share goes right here.

@~Dark Disney~ Is Eric going to be finished? Or is he just an NPC now?

@Azzy Let me know when you finish you character since I don't check this thread regularly anymore. Then we can get you into the Discord server and the IC. : )

@~Dark Disney~ Is Eric going to be finished? Or is he just an NPC now?

@Azzy Let me know when you finish you character since I don't check this thread regularly anymore. Then we can get you into the Discord server and the IC. : )
working on him tonight

ARCHIBALD "a r c h e r" HENDRICKS

"archer" (frml.) " archie" (inf.) | [are-ch-er hehn-jur-ix] | october 28, 1991 | 25 | ♏ | american af | ...english (f) italian (f) spanish (p)

"I suppose having a blackened soul makes it easier for me to see people for who they truly are."
[/hr]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

P R O W E S S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Archibald is an exceptional marksman, he learned everything he knew from his older brothers. He might not have gotten along with them, but they were decent teachers. Growing up with brothers 6+ years his senior, hand-to-hand combat was an essential skill to acquire. Turns out, he was pretty fucking good at it. Archer and his father used to go camping and fishing a lot and through these bonding trips, he learned everything there was to know about surviving using the environment's natural resources. Aside from physical mastery, he's also good at thinking on his feet. This skill is often put to work considering he's always getting pulled into the middle of chaos.​

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
V I S A G E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Archer has dark brown waves and two bright yet varicoloured eyes; hazel and icy blue. He has highly statuesque features, dimples to die for, and a myriad of tattoos spanning most of his body. There are a number of scars scattered all over his body but the most pronounced would probably be the brand on the lower left end of his back. He's thought of having it inked over a few times, but its significance reminds him to keep on the right path. Archer was always a pretty tall and burly kid growing up, but he eventually grew into it and worked the extra pounds into something worth boasting about. Now standing at 6'3" and weighing in at about 213 lbs, he continues to hit the gym in hopes of more gains...but mostly out of compulsion. At first look, you'd expect someone like him would wear pretty defining and grungy clothing, but that's exactly the look he tries to avoid. Archer predominantly sticks to clean-cut apparel and often goes for outfits that cover as of his tattoos as possible. Lucky for him, his uniform's fairly decorous. This doesn't mean that he doesn't like to dress casually, he just hates when people fix him to a stereotype; especially considering he would've been labelled the poster boy of trouble a few years back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
D I S P O S I T I O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Archer is a very reserved person but is able to socialise with others when the time calls for it. He's very good at imitating emotions, but that isn't to say he's some sort of psychopath. See, his prospective job requires being able to weed out criminals by manipulating his own emotions and actions in ways outside of his psyche's formality. When it's time to clock out, he reverts back to his reclusive tendencies. But he wasn't always this way. When he was younger, Archer had a ton of friends. Sure, they weren't the brightest of kids, but he enjoyed the company of others no matter how incapable they were of intelligent conversation. Besides, being around anyone other than his siblings was something he welcomed readily. Born in Buttfuck, Kansas to a family of brain-dead hicks, Archibald was doomed to achieve nothing and become nothing. At least, that's what it seemed like from the outside looking in. His brothers were losers who dropped out of high school to work at his uncle's mechanic shop. His oldest sister ran away with her shifty, drug-pushing boyfriend to LA, and his only other sister was forced into a shotgun wedding after she had gotten pregnant at 15.

Archer's father was the only true solace he had in his family, or even just life in general. He found many things in his father that were similar to him and that connection alone was what kept him thinking he might be alright. He was a humble, gentle, loving man who lived the only way a wholesome person would. His father was a hard working farmer who did just about anything to keep his family from going without. But raising six children as a single parent all while caring for his junkie ex-wife was too much for him to bear. During his 8th year in school, Archer's father fell very ill and he could no longer work on the fields like he used to. He offered to stay back to help out with the work, but his father wouldn't have it. He believed Archibald was going to do great things with his life and he knew that wouldn't be possible if he took the same road as his brothers. If only he knew just how wrong he was.

Not long after his father had become completely bedridden, Archer was drawn into the wrong crowd. By the time he turned 16, he was skipping school regularly, was drinking like a steel-livered Russian miner, and already had a long and extensive rap sheet behind him. Archer was an empathetic person, so whenever he felt close with someone, just the thought of losing them would set him on a downward spiral. First, it was his mother. Although he hadn't lost her physically, the drugs changed her completely. He didn't know who she was becoming; he didn't want to know. So, you could imagine the anger he felt when presented with the likelihood of his father's death. He just about lost himself.

When his father eventually died, Archer was a wreck. You couldn't tell just from looking at him, but he wasn't the same. His attitude was different; way worse than he was before. He got into some bad habits and nearly dropped out of school entirely. And out of all the things he'd done, he took part in an event so malicious, his father was probably rolling in his grave. This event was what sparked his search for redemption. With that goal in mind Archer cleaned himself up, left his influencers, started working odd jobs to save up for tuition, graduated high school with a salvaged GPA and a few athletic scholarships, and moved abroad for college. Now back in the states in search of a job and a place to lay low, he moved to New Orleans...but something tells him he's in for more than he signed up for.​

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A S P I R A T I O N S /
R E G R E T S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Archer is training to become a homicide detective in New Orleans. He had experience searching for a serial killer in Venice, Italy with an undercover agent who masked himself as his partner. Everything went well and they caught the killer and from that day on, Archer made it his goal to make it as a homicide detective.
  • He doesn't want for much, but Archer found something that he actually excels in and he only hopes his higher-ups give him a chance.
  • Archer hopes to become half the man his father was. Maybe then he'll be able to forgive himself for all the terrible things he did.
  • He wants to learn how to cook for himself. The bachelor's life isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially when you're lacking in basic skills.
  • He had too many regrets to count but the biggest has to be what he did during his sophomore year in high school. But then again, that incident is the very reason he is the person he is today.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M I S C E L L A N E O U S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Archer is an insomniac and can go days without sleep. His physician has suggested medication on numerous occasions but he turns it down every time. Instead, he works out or goes on long runs until he tires himself out.
  • He also has a mild deviation of rheumatoid arthritis--could just be short spurts of chronic pain syndrome-- but he deals with it as best as he can
  • He has a terrible fear of large bodies of water because, you know...reasons
  • He has a weakness for Italian food and sweets
  • Archer has an addictive personality, but is learning to taste and not indulge
  • He recently gave up cigarettes and hasn't touched a bottle in over 3 years.
  • His favourites are ACDC, Guns N' Roses, QUEEN and Led Zeppelin but you'll occasionally find him rocking out to Lady Gaga and Whitney Houston in the safety of his own home.
  • He moved to New Orleans nearly a week ago and he's settling in pretty well.

AESON - AN INNOCENT ARTIST
"rate yourself and rake yourself,
take all the courage you have left​"
  • BASICS:
    Aeson Henry Gallagher
    (EY-sun HEHN-rie Gaal-uh-guher)
    "Name's Aeson. Just Aeson. Or, er, Ace, if that's difficult to pronounce."
    Aeson, Ace

Nationality:
    Irish, as far as he knows

Languages:
    English (F); Irish (F); French (C); Latin (P)

Species:
    Human

Born:
    Born Sept 21st, 1991; 26 years old; Virgo

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral

Faceclaim:
    Jimmy Q
  • Appearance:
    If one has a bias against tattoos or piercings, Aeson is certainly an intimidating or infuriating individual, what with the piercings in his face and ears and the tattoos that cover his arms and chest and back. If not, however, he's fairly normal. He stands at an average 5'11" and weighs 163lbs, lean and lanky but in the kind of shape that shows how well he takes care of himself. His constant accessory is a pair of black rimmed glasses, necessary but not unusual to see these days. The only really distinguishing characteristic he has (other than the tattoos and the piercings, of course) is his unfortunate case of resting bitch face. He tends to scowl at the best of times, and that is helped none by his generally stoic personality. His hair is dark and always neatly slicked back, as the only time you'll see his hair without product is when he's at home. His pale blue eyes are pretty but not special until one looks closely at his left one; he has sectoral heterochromia, with a small patch of golden brown at the top of its iris.

Blacks, blues and reds are the colors he tends to go for when picking out clothing. His favorite shirt pattern is stripes and his favorite shirt styles are button ups and three quarter sleeves, though it's not uncommon to see him in the nerdy or sarcastic graphic tee shirts his brother likes to give him. He tends to layer, usually with an undershirt of come sort and a button up overshirt, though he'll add a jacket on particularly cold days, and it's rare to see him in pants that aren't jeans. His shoes are typically sneakers, converse, or - oddly enough - well made and well worn hiking boots. In general, his clothes are neat, clean, and well maintained, same as the man himself.
    Tats and Stuff:
    ~ this from neck down to base of his spine
    ~ this on right forearm
    ~ this covering left arm
    ~ this on chest with his and his brother's names
    ~ this over his left ribs
    ~ this on neck and this around ear
    ~ Numerous other, smaller tattoos dotting his skin from ankles to jaw
    ~ Two sub-dermals in left cheek
    ~ Stud in left nostril, ring in right nostril
    ~ 1/2 inch gauge in each earlobe, stud in both upper lobes, two studs in helix of left ear
    ~ Old snakebite holes in lower lip
  • Personality & Brief Background:
    First impressions of Aeson are quite the mixed bag. At work, he's professional, dedicated, considerate, and especially good at keeping up a conversation with someone in his chair; in any other social situation, he turns into an awkward individual who's as bad at approaching people as he is at keeping up a conversation. Why, one might ask. Well, his workplace and his apartment are spaces that are his, with clearly defined rules of conduct. He knows what's acceptable and what's unacceptable, feels comfortable enough to establish what he'll take from a customer or from a visitor, and feels confident enough to enforce those boundaries. Outside of those personal spaces, however, rules and standards aren't dictated by what he's comfortable with, and that leaves him nervous and unsure. His lonely and isolated upbringing is mostly to blame for this approach he takes, though he's surprisingly not introverted in the least. He likes people and enjoys being around them, he's just uncertain of how to interact with them.

His outer personality is shy but dedicated. He tends to come off as a know-it-all or even an asshole as his impulses to correct wrong information he overhears - even in the conversations of complete strangers - tend to be stronger than his social anxiety. He's also got a witty and dry sense of humor, understated and occasionally dark. He's also frequently sarcastic, though he's disturbingly good at making it sound genuine. Another product of his upbringing. His inner personality, on the other hand, is surprisingly extroverted and decidedly realistic. He doesn't lie to himself or to others (though he'd likely be good at it if he tried) and prefers to think through things before he acts. His dedication is driven by a strong sense of duty and a preference for order and neatness. Being an extrovert with a low self-esteem fueled by his social inadequacy, Aeson's also caught in something of a self-destructive cycle he's struggled with since he was far too young to have such heavy concerns.

He currently lives in New Orleans, Louisiana, and most who know him would know him from work: he owns and operates the Black Rose Tattoo Parlour just a couple blocks off Bourbon Street and employs a couple of other artists and a body piercer. The shop's reputation is good, and its popularity is on the rise. Especially amongst tourists.

Aspirations & Regrets:
    Aeson's only real goals are to achieve financial stability and keep making beautiful art for people. He is the type who plans ahead, yes. He has all his business plans laid out for the next year or more; he budgets for each month with dedication and care; he probably has a portfolio somewhere with every receipt he's ever received. Plans are not goals, however, and Aeson has achieved his goals for the most part. A personal one that might be tacked on ties in with one of his regrets is how his relationship with his younger brother has gone. He wishes they were closer and he regrets the distance between them when they were young and he regrets what that's done to Oran as a person. His goal with that? Make up for the mistakes.

He also wants to go to space, though he's fully aware of how unrealistic that dream is.
  • ~ Color code is #00FFFF
    ~ Speaks with an Irish accent
    ~ Nearsighted; prefers to wear his glasses (reference pic) usually though he does have contacts
    ~ The cello is his favorite instrument and one he can actually play, not that he often does so in front of other people
    ~ His brother (Oran | 24 | FC: Ryley Lanteigne) once jokingly set his phone's ringtone to The Baddest by Krispy Kreme and he's been unable to work up the will to change it, instead keeping it on silent whenever he's around Oran
    ~ Lyrics around text are from Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons

"and waste it on fixing all the problems​
that you made in your own head​"

Playlist: One Two Three Four

Playlist: One Two Three Four
2rco4e8.jpg

BASICS:
Aeson Henry Gallagher
(EY-sun HEHN-rie Gaal-uh-guher)
"Name's Aeson. Just Aeson. Or, er, Ace, if that's difficult to pronounce."
Aeson, Ace

Nationality:
Irish, as far as he knows

Languages:
English (F); Irish (F); French (C); Latin (P)

Species:
Human

Born:
Born Sept 21st, 1991; 26 years old; Virgo

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral

Faceclaim:
Jimmy Q

Appearance:
If one has a bias against tattoos or piercings, Aeson is certainly an intimidating or infuriating individual, what with the piercings in his face and ears and the tattoos that cover his arms and chest and back. If not, however, he's fairly normal. He stands at an average 5'11" and weighs 163lbs, lean and lanky but in the kind of shape that shows how well he takes care of himself. His constant accessory is a pair of black rimmed glasses, necessary but not unusual to see these days. The only really distinguishing characteristic he has (other than the tattoos and the piercings, of course) is his unfortunate case of resting bitch face. He tends to scowl at the best of times, and that is helped none by his generally stoic personality. His hair is dark and always neatly slicked back, as the only time you'll see his hair without product is when he's at home. His pale blue eyes are pretty but not special until one looks closely at his left one; he has sectoral heterochromia, with a small patch of golden brown at the top of its iris.

Blacks, blues and reds are the colors he tends to go for when picking out clothing. His favorite shirt pattern is stripes and his favorite shirt styles are button ups and three quarter sleeves, though it's not uncommon to see him in the nerdy or sarcastic graphic tee shirts his brother likes to give him. He tends to layer, usually with an undershirt of come sort and a button up overshirt, though he'll add a jacket on particularly cold days, and it's rare to see him in pants that aren't jeans. His shoes are typically sneakers, converse, or - oddly enough - well made and well worn hiking boots. In general, his clothes are neat, clean, and well maintained, same as the man himself.
Tats and Stuff:
~ this from neck down to base of his spine
~ this on right forearm
~ this covering left arm
~ this on chest with his and his brother's names
~ this over his left ribs
~ this on neck and this around ear
~ Numerous other, smaller tattoos dotting his skin from ankles to jaw
~ Two sub-dermals in left cheek
~ Stud in left nostril, ring in right nostril
~ 1/2 inch gauge in each earlobe, stud in both upper lobes, two studs in helix of left ear
~ Old snakebite holes in lower lip

First impressions of Aeson are quite the mixed bag. At work, he's professional, dedicated, considerate, and especially good at keeping up a conversation with someone in his chair; in any other social situation, he turns into an awkward individual who's as bad at approaching people as he is at keeping up a conversation. Why, one might ask. Well, his workplace and his apartment are spaces that are his, with clearly defined rules of conduct. He knows what's acceptable and what's unacceptable, feels comfortable enough to establish what he'll take from a customer or from a visitor, and feels confident enough to enforce those boundaries. Outside of those personal spaces, however, rules and standards aren't dictated by what he's comfortable with, and that leaves him nervous and unsure. His lonely and isolated upbringing is mostly to blame for this approach he takes, though he's surprisingly not introverted in the least. He likes people and enjoys being around them, he's just uncertain of how to interact with them.

His outer personality is shy but dedicated. He tends to come off as a know-it-all or even an asshole as his impulses to correct wrong information he overhears - even in the conversations of complete strangers - tend to be stronger than his social anxiety. He's also got a witty and dry sense of humor, understated and occasionally dark. He's also frequently sarcastic, though he's disturbingly good at making it sound genuine. Another product of his upbringing. His inner personality, on the other hand, is surprisingly extroverted and decidedly realistic. He doesn't lie to himself or to others (though he'd likely be good at it if he tried) and prefers to think through things before he acts. His dedication is driven by a strong sense of duty and a preference for order and neatness. Being an extrovert with a low self-esteem fueled by his social inadequacy, Aeson's also caught in something of a self-destructive cycle he's struggled with since he was far too young to have such heavy concerns.

He currently lives in New Orleans, Louisiana, and most who know him would know him from work: he owns and operates the Black Rose Tattoo Parlour just a couple blocks off Bourbon Street and employs a couple of other artists and a body piercer. The shop's reputation is good, and its popularity is on the rise. Especially amongst tourists.

Aspirations & Regrets:
Aeson's only real goals are to achieve financial stability and keep making beautiful art for people. He is the type who plans ahead, yes. He has all his business plans laid out for the next year or more; he budgets for each month with dedication and care; he probably has a portfolio somewhere with every receipt he's ever received. Plans are not goals, however, and Aeson has achieved his goals for the most part. A personal one that might be tacked on ties in with one of his regrets is how his relationship with his younger brother has gone. He wishes they were closer and he regrets the distance between them when they were young and he regrets what that's done to Oran as a person. His goal with that? Make up for the mistakes.

Other:
~ Color code is #00FFFF
~ Nearsighted; prefers to wear his glasses (reference pic) usually though he does have contacts
~ The cello is his favorite instrument and one he can actually play, not that he often does so in front of other people
~ His brother (Oran | 24 | FC: Ryley Lanteigne) once jokingly set his phone's ringtone to The Baddest by Krispy Kreme and he's been unable to work up the will to change it, instead keeping it on silent whenever he's around Oran
~ Lyrics around text are from Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons

Last edited:
★TEXAS★
★"EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS."★
FACE CLAIM: LUCKY BLUE SMITH
NAME/NICKNAMES
Texas James Walker
[TEX-sus | JAY-aims | Wall-kur ]
Tex | TJ | Holy Boy | Blue Eyes

D.O.B./AGE
February 14th, 1996 | Twenty-One

NATIONALITY
Dutch-American

LANGUAGES
(F): English Only

ALLIED
Humans | Soon, Witches As Well

POWERS/ABILITY
Spell Casting: The power to change and control events through the use of incantations and more. [ Beginner ]

Channeling: The power to invoke extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces. [ Beginner ]

Potion Brewing: The power to brew and concoct potions, remedies and elixirs that have supernatural properties. [ Beginner ]

Pain Infliction: The power to create excruciating migraines through supernatural means. [ Beginner ]

Elemental Control: The power to control and manipulate the elements of air, earth, fire, and water. [ Beginner | Fire & Air ]

Clairvoyance: The power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means. [ Unknown ]

Projection: The power to separate from one's body and project the mind to another location or to instantaneously travel from one point to another. [ Unknown ]

Possession: The power to jump one's spirit into the body of another, taking control of said host body. [ Unknown ]

APPEARANCE
Texas stands at 6 foot even and weighs around 156-166 pounds. He's on the skinnier side for someone his height but he is as healthy as the horses he took care of back home. The most striking thing about him, that most people notice from the their first encounter, is Texas' deep blue eyes that can hypnotize you if you're not careful. He is a beautiful male with flawless features. He even has a cute beauty mark right above his lip. And it might come to a shock for most; but his silver-blonde hair is his natural color. He is an exotic beauty that was born and raised in the heart of... well, Texas. His features are as innocent as he is.

PERSONALITY/HISTORY
Most of Texas' life was one of hard work and fighting his way to a decent meal. With seven older brothers, Texas always had to be ready to fight for what was is. That determination and bravery is what he has kept with him for all of his life. In his younger years, he was a timid boy that would rather play with the farm animals than with other children.

Texas grew up very sheltered from the world and all of the "evil" things that it held. He has a very closed-minded view of the world. Growing up in a very religious home has shaped him into that type of person. His innocence is still intact and he doesn't plan to give it away to anyone anytime soon. Texas also has some very strong beliefs that are like a steel trap in his brain and are not going to be easy to get rid of.

There isn't much anyone can do to change his views of the world. He is as stubborn as he is pure. Though his judgmental nature only comes out when no one is around, it isn't hard to tell when Texas doesn't like you. He is very passive aggressive when it comes to things he disagrees on. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Something else that his parents taught him. Texas would rather sit back and judge silently than speak up and cause unwanted confrontation.

He's not afraid of confrontation, he would just rather avoid it at any cost.

A young male that is very old-fashioned and has an unpopular opinion on everything in the world. And he will let people know how he feels; if they ask for it. Texas doesn't go into a situation wanting tension and hostility, it's just his point of view is always the least favorable one in the bunch.

All of his life, the young religious boy thought he was the perfect child and could do nothing wrong. But he discovered that he wasn't "normal." Everything changed for him, the day he started a fire in the family barn.

He had a severe tantrum when one of his older brothers stole his lollipop. The fire started after he started screaming his head off. That brother had left before the fire started, but Texas knew something wasn't right. He could feel the power go through him when the fire started.

Texas knew that if his parents ever found out what really happened to the barn, they would kill him or worst... send him off to some nuthouse factory.

He was only seventeen at the time and he didn't know anyone else outside of his family.

Texas eventually broke down to the only brother of his that he knew he could trust. And that brother was smart enough to convince their parents to let Texas move with him to New Orleans. His parents would have never let Texas live on his own at that age, but if his older brother promised to keep an eye on him, then it was ok.

Texas never spoke about the fire again. Keeping that between himself and his favorite brother.

Now being in New Orleans for a few years, Texas has kind of came out of his shell. Still highly religious and sometimes, very controversial with his opinions; the young witch has slowly started to come to terms with what he is. He now knows that his grandmother, on his father's side was a witch and it had skipped several generations, until finding him. He is a special person; but he doesn't know if he wants this gift... or curse.

Confused, scared and unsure about his future sums up everything for Texas James Walker at this point.

ASPIRATIONS/REGRETS
-Texas wants to get married one day and have several kids on a Ranch.

-Possibly go into an Acting Career. He always loved the old black and white movies.

-He regrets setting that fire years ago and never telling his parents the truth.

MISC
-Is A Virgin (Waiting Till Marriage).
-Favorite Color Is Mint Green.
-Loves Old Hollywood.
-Has OCD.
-Lives with his older brother, Jeremy Walker.
-Loves Swimming & Hiking.
-Hates Rain.
-Owns a Pet Chihuahua named Tangerine.

Magnus Jett Bane [Jett]

Korean|English|Japanese
Advanced skills in| Crafting Amulets and Talismans, Spell Casting, Elemental Control, Telekinesis|
Efficient skills in| Dream Manipulation, Transmogrification, Intuition|
Novice skills in|Resurraction, Posession|

Korean/American

Heir to a Large Corporation

◯ ◯ ◯

Appearance - Black hair with a brown undertone in it. Generally shaved on the sides with his hair long on top, often brushed and combed into sleek styles. Brown eyes, and light colored skin. He stands at 6'7 and weighs around 156 lbs. He has quite a bit of muscle tone but not chiseled or overly bulky. Typically likes to dress in expensive suits and blazer outfits, but will occasionally dress in jeans and a t-shirt, albeit still rather pricey clothing. He never has a wrinkle in his clothes, or a hair out of place.

Personality & Brief Background - Magnus grew up with Janice Addison Delaney. They lived near each other since he was in diapers and pretty much were inseparable at hardly even 6 months. As Magnus got older he'd often sneak off to Addy's house to go play, or bring her little gifts. During the last few years of Elementary school, his Aunt on his mother's side was murdered. His mother went back to Korea for a while to attend the funeral, and Magnus had taken it quite hard. He slowly began to retreat into his own head, becoming silent and quite shy. And when he came of age and his abilities began to manifest, he withdrew even more.

He wanted to be able to talk to somebody, but wasn't sure how to approach it until his mother came back and told him that Addy's family were also witches, and it was one of the reasons living in a new place was easy for her, because she had someone who knew what she was and that she could confide in.

Magnus eventually felt horrible for having mentally abandoned his friend, even if he had still physically been there. So he made them both Amulets of the same stone, with his mother's help, and gave one to Addy and kept one for himself. The Amulet would change colors depending on what the other was feeling, or if they were in danger. He gave it to Addy about a week before middle school started and finally told her everything that had been going on with him, and apologized for not being there for her as he should have.

He was fiercely protective of his friend after that, determined to do better, he began to make it his mission to beat off all the horrid bullies and keep Addy's smile on her face. Unfortunately, at the end of the year he learned his Grandfather was falling ill and would have to retire soon, and they would be moving back there. He made sure he and Addy stayed in touch, but his life seemed to change drastically as the years went by.

Living in Korea among the Rich and the Competitive changed his entire view of the world. He was consistently fighting to keep his grades up while having to make public appearances left and right. He was to also be seen trying to date here and there, just to keep people happy and invested. He was one of the most eligible young bachelors in Korea, however, one day he realized his expression had become cold, and he didn't smile as much as he used to. Everything he did was for appearances but he was hardly ever happy.

His parents noticed the change and decided to let him run his own business in the US, where his best friend was. And they gave him an account with start up money, and he took it. He started in New York, creating a fashion line that made every television and new article. After he opened pop up stores and funded malls, he started to move his business South.

He is now based in New Orleans, getting settled in. He had every intention of surprising his best friend once his affairs are in order.

Aspirations & Regrets - Regrets falling out of touch with Addy, and having to leave so suddenly. But he hopes to build his own business while he is there, and become successful.

Misc. - |Childhood friends with addy| Fashion Designer and Business man| Heir to a large corporation in Korea|

Name - Jeon Hyun-ji

Age - 25

Nationality - South Korea

Languages - Korean (F)
English (F)
Japanese (F)

Powers & Ability - None. She is a normal human.

Appearance -
g-friend-yuju_1470315808_af_org.jpg

Face Claim: Choi "Yuju" Yu-na

Yuju stands at 5'5 tall and weighs around 110 pounds. She has long brown hair and has brown eyes. She has an athletic body build and definitely isn't a fragile person. She doesn't really care about what she wears, as long as it is comfortable.

Personality & Brief Background - Yuju grew up in a South Korean city known as Daejeon. She lived here until she was four when her parents and her moved to Tokyo for her father's work. They lived here until she turned eighteen when they moved back to Daejeon. After two years of some studies here, she decided she wanted to become a homicide investigator. Therefore she went to the US the get into a university for this. She quickly become a fluent English speaker and adapted to this all quite well. However one night after she was out taking a walk, she heard some strange sounds in another park. She went to check it out only to see two people argueing. She was gonna step in until she saw the eyes of one person become a blood red and their teeth turn sharp while the other turned into a wolf like creature. She quickly ran off to her apartment and this scarred her mind for life. SHe didn't know what she saw, but she wanted to find out. Ever since this incident she has been obsessed with the supernatural and it is one of her life goals to find out all these creatures actually exist. Now, she has gone to New Orleans to become the partner of another homicide investigator who is gonna have to deal with this crazy, clumsy woman.

Aspirations & Regrets - Her aspirations are to find out if all these supernatural creatures actually do exist and clear up the vague spot in her mind.
Her regrets are checking out what those people were doing. If she had avoided it, she would have had a normal state of mind.

Misc. - She carries a notebook with drawings of the supernatural creatures and noted about them.​