3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Last edited:
... I did not notice that :'D Though they're only geckos hmmm... hmmmmmmmmmmm
He is a cop. Not a mob.
My character has been brutalized already. Cut me some slack, women. x'D

Shall edit shiz later just give the role to someone else should they finish and get accepted first.
Just thought that I should call out on you for now, but I have noticed that you like to rate almost every other post with a 'Cat Like Typing Detected'. While this could be meant very innocently I don't know how others take it. I would also like to take this chance to remind you of rule 11 of the general forum rules of Iwaku. You can find it under the head of 'Site Mechanics'.
Post Likes, Loves, and other Post Ratings.
The Post Ratings System is a handy way to discreetly give someone props or let them know there is typos in their post. All members can alter points in the system. These ratings absolutely do not matter and have zero affect on anything in Iwaku, they are purely for fun. However, this does not mean you can use ratings for spiteful reasons. (Example: "Cat Like Typing" rating all of a member's posts.) Abusers will receive warnings.
Please keep that in mind and don't go around recklessly doing things, even if your intentions are good and meant to be taken playfully.

I don't think Monster will have a pet... he probably shouldn't be around animals that often lol

My character has been brutalized already. Cut me some slack, women. x'D
I'm strict. And they're even stricter. I'm like the most tolerant of them all. They call me Saint for goodness sake.

Quite honestly, characters don't get brutalised if they live up to the standard / we don't see anything wrong with 'em. We're not unreasonable people after all. This is an advanced rp and being an advanced role player doesn't just reflect in IC posts, it also shows in the level of thought and detail one puts into their characters, hence why we're rather strict about it.

Going to let you guys in on a little not-so-secret. See Jinx and Antonia in the SU? They're characters that didn't have to go through any revisions at all which also explains why they were accepted so quickly. Think about the character that you're writing carefully and try to ask yourself what I or any of my co-mods would possibly poke on. Try assessing for yourself, 'does my character have any holes?' 'is it all still logical?' (<-- this one grinds my gears the most so for the love of all that is holy like cheese, make sure that things in your skelly are logical) 'does it contradict anything that has been defined in the rp?'. I'm not expecting all of you to write as much as Pluvy and Misa have though. You don't need a super long ass skeleton to prove to me that you and your character are worthy of being a part of this rp, just make sure your characters are well thought out (I think I've said this many times already, kinda feel like I'm sounding like a broken record now).

//mini rant done.

He is a cop. Not a mob.
True, but I'd still like for that limit to stay in fear of someone coming along and going overboard with the amount of pets that they have.

If you need me to edit anything, just let me know because I do tend to be off a good amount of the day because of work.

I'm strict. And they're even stricter. I'm like the most tolerant of them all. They call me Saint for goodness sake.

Quite honestly, characters don't get brutalised if they live up to the standard / we don't see anything wrong with 'em. We're not unreasonable people after all. This is an advanced rp and being an advanced role player doesn't just reflect in IC posts, it also shows in the level of thought and detail one puts into their characters, hence why we're rather strict about it.

Going to let you guys in on a little not-so-secret. See Jinx and Antonia in the SU? They're characters that didn't have to go through any revisions at all which also explains why they were accepted so quickly. Think about the character that you're writing carefully and try to ask yourself what I or any of my co-mods would possibly poke on. Try assessing for yourself, 'does my character have any holes?' 'is it all still logical?' (<-- this one grinds my gears the most so for the love of all that is holy like cheese, make sure that things in your skelly are logical) 'does it contradict anything that has been defined in the rp?'. I'm not expecting all of you to write as much as Pluvy and Misa have though. You don't need a super long ass skeleton to prove to me that you and your character are worthy of being a part of this rp, just make sure your characters are well thought out (I think I've said this many times already, kinda feel like I'm sounding like a broken record now).

//mini rant done.

True, but I'd still like for that limit to stay in fear of someone coming along and going overboard with the amount of pets that they have.
Well I'm just waiting around now since you know somewhat of how detail oriented I am and can be. My chars are always thought out even though I have a wild mind lol. Hopefully I can get to the level where u already know my chars are perfect for the rp since we've been in a few of the same rps and I would love to keep joining yours lol^^

Alright so the SU thread looks wonky. Someone may have messed up on their codes.

@Nano ,your post doesn't seem right. I don't mean the contents, I meant the way that your post actually looks on the thread. Could you perhaps maybe check if any of your codes have missing closing tags or are messed up in any way? I think it might be around the code for the 'relationship' tab.
Yeah, I've noticed that last night. I'm trying to figure out why the code isn't working right now xD
It might take a bit of time, but nonetheless, I'll finish (Since I still just need to finish the Bio)

Yeah, I've noticed that last night. I'm trying to figure out why the code isn't working right now xD
It might take a bit of time, but nonetheless, I'll finish (Since I still just need to finish the Bio)
I can take a look at the codes if you want? Possibly fix it and such

I'll be working and hopefully finishing my character today. I still haven't decided what their main role (assassin, for example) will be, so that is subject to change.

I'll be working and hopefully finishing my character today. I still haven't decided what their main role (assassin, for example) will be, so that is subject to change.
Hey Kim! Haven't seen u around a lot lol
It's Shattered if you didn't know.

Right-o. For those of you who are a little, er, confused as to how the mafia REALLY works, here are a few helpful sources:

red WARNING: TRIGGERS. The following contains violence and may not be suitable for minors (18-). You have been warned. Click at your own risk.

Next, we understand it's not easy to find decent anime pictures of old characters, so we decided to help out a little. Here is good ol' CHONGTAK (one of my personal favourites). Hopefully you'll find their artworks useful. If you need more help searching for pictures, just hit us up. We have a nice collection of characters, young and old and all those in between.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 30-ish to mid-thirties character who doesn't look like he's fit to lead, please. C:

For some odd reason, I suddenly feel intimidated by the RPers for this RP. I feel like I don't belong in the "advanced" RPers hahaha

Nevertheless, I'll try to edit my CS, make it look pretty and look for holes and stuff. >_<

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
@Meng - Fancy seeing you here. XD

How are you? Not so busy anymore?

@Meng - Fancy seeing you here. XD

How are you? Not so busy anymore?
Hey it's me Shattered I knew you username sounded familar lol The Originals rp lol

Status
Not open for further replies.